Weeb degeneracy on Yea Forums

Can someone please explain this to me, I'm not asking for a b& or trying to fuel unrelated garbage but the overwhelming amount of threads are anime related, I have to actually scope out a video game related thread, please explain this, I get that the Japanese have a huge impact on video gaming but I don't see why their cartoons should have anything to do with it, considering half of the threads consist of such most of the time.

Attached: 1563031144213.jpg (807x659, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

4stats.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yea Forums is full of incels who have given up on life and spend their lonely days pretending they’re married to anime drawings.

Just mock them mercilessly so they never forget how pathetic they are. Eventually they commit suicide.

suck a dicku

Attached: 1554561644555.jpg (400x450, 29K)

cringe

the fuck are you talking about
half of fucking threads are some screencaps from twitter or some journalist websites, then rest half are videogames thread bouth western and eastern
also you just look at what you don't like and ignore rest of threads, go get some rest faggot

I'll gladly take anime shit over wojak, pepe, and whatever other memes that just will not die.

WAAAAAAH THE 4CHANNELERS ARE POSTING ANIME AGAIN MOM
Sure is summer in here

Welcome to Yea Forums

Yea Forums is an anime website.

Anime weebsite

Anime website you election tourist.

Yea Forums is an anime site.

>muh degeneracy
Why do you faggots even come to Yea Forums?

GR2

anime
website

Not videogames, get banned.

Yea Forums is a Japanese website owned by a Japanese man

>I'm not asking for a b&
Too late! The jannies have already found this thread. It's only a matter of time.

You know the gays and tranny's that are always pushing to be included in communities they don't belong or are interested in, such as, for example, video games? And you know how they are always trying to change the community by getting rid of things they don't like but have always been a part of the community?

That's you OP, you're gay.

Attached: 1504797226540.png (2246x1750, 497K)

>anime website
NOT ANYMORE
4stats.io/

Attached: 1562054375550.png (500x635, 581K)

people so desperate to post on this site that they reply to boring bait threads

It's still an anime site. If you don't like it, there's the door.

Fuck off you shit eating newfag

Maybe once, but not anymore. All we do is tolerate your presence now.

>Anime on your own link that proves it isn't anime
nice bait. fell for it. 11/10

Attached: what's this.png (586x625, 203K)