Dragon Ball FighterZ

>ruins your game

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 143K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvkY12GhWGc
youtu.be/cZIvtkVkzKg
youtube.com/watch?v=C-cPeCBLuoE
youtube.com/watch?v=yhGjCzxJV3E
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Shocking_Contact_Android_18
youtube.com/watch?v=1ff783FaeuA
twitter.com/HookGangGod/status/1125935102503133192
youtube.com/watch?v=k2w5G7ET20s
youtube.com/watch?v=GRioH32y9HY
youtube.com/watch?v=nX-3Yp_dlmU
clips.twitch.tv/ObservantHonorableGooseSeemsGood
clips.twitch.tv/CoyHelplessTrayKappaWealth
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=DBFZ/Goku
youtube.com/watch?v=mNhYtnkFgtE
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJRUVWf64pXety9hZMOneDTDFtADTWuT
youtube.com/user/SaishuuKessen/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=1X3ua68IAUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's too adorable

Attached: 1558731501923.png (400x300, 168K)

Because he is gt or is he cheap I haven't ecountered him much

Why do people hate dragonball?

Cheap. Top 5 character for sure

Because he's another lazy choice for a fighter in a fighting game that already has three Gokus too many

I don't mind Kid Goku or Cell, they're at least fun to fight, these fuckers are the absolute worst, it doesn't even feel like a fight, now you have to have them in your party or the opponent will because they're everywhere. I despite them immensely.

Attached: game ruiners .png (1307x1290, 759K)

just because he the tiny lad or what? It's been a year since I've played this

>buff, tiny goku
why didnt they make him look pudgy like he did in Dragonball?

Are we still getting DBSB Gogeta and Broly as DLC? I haven't heard any updates about this game in months

Isn't the next one Janemba?

Agree with vegeto. His combos are so fucking long, if I miss countering his kicks, it's another 5 minutes I gotta wait till it's my turn.

Attached: 1563086763920.jpg (443x455, 96K)

can't ruin something that was shit from the very start

I wouldn't mind Kid Goku if his dub voice wasn't so grating to listen to.
Inb4 JPN voices

I don't remember the full details, but I remember that his assist is busted, because he fired his Kamehameha at just the perfect angle, so even if you're jump blocking, your opponent can keep you blocking until you got the ground, and now you're eating 3-4 mix-ups.

He's not that cheap, he's actually kind of weak solo. Still, his auto-combo and air-to-air are really good. With extensions and meter his damage is crazy and so is the oki on both his level 3s. His assist is uniquely good at covering air options.

He's not Bardock tier but close.

Clinkenbeard was a bad choice for Kid Goku, and Teen Gohan too. Nadolny did a much better job in Tenkaichi.

Right now the top 2 rumors for the fourth DLC character is Kelfa and Janemba. People found files referencing Caluifa and Kale commentary tracks. But an Xbox news video slipped up, and said the Janemba was going to be released along with GT Goku. Gogeta Blue and DBS Broly are confirmed, but they won't be out until the end of the year most likely.

Attached: 1551090806341.jpg (800x660, 167K)

Major Nelson said "Janemba skin" though. I still can't figure out what that announcement was about, since it's been extremely quiet on the DLC front ever since. It doesn't line up at all.

It still makes me smile how much butthurt rosterfags gotten when the "wrong" Kid Goku got announced. The amount of butthurt from people who barely play the game was unbelievable.

Attached: 20190228_021045.jpg (1920x1080, 879K)

i've yet to encounter or play kid goku yet
is his movelist more Dragon Ball or GT?

Vegito is just strong but he's not meta defining like Bardock.

A mixture of both, for example if you were use one of his level 3s has him doing the punch he uses to kill Demon King Piccolo, but if an ally dies, it turns into him going SSJ4 and using the Super Dragon Fist.

Kid Goku improves everything he is in
I wish they whored put more his kid version, original or GT, im so tired of DBZ wanking forever

>No King Piccolo
>GT Kid Goku
>"This makes me happy I'm different LOL!"

Zoomers are lame.

Because he's the GT version, the one that's drawn like a tanned Goten

Supers are mostly GT. Normals/Specials are DB.

Zoomers hate GT though, they also love OG Dragon Ball, despite not watching neither.

>add kid goku, my #1 wish
>it's GT kid goku
felt so goddamn monkey pawed

Dragon Room hates acknowledging DB.

I don't get why zoomers hate GT, after the trash that is Super, a lot of people should gain more love for GT, it was kinda shitty sure, bit nothing on the level of crap that DBS ended up being

Because GT is actually bad

GT is so much worse than Super.

Don't play the generational gap card GTspic
SS4, Omega Shenron, Kid Spicku, Super 17, and more all looked like garbage. Cope.

Except in animation

I'm watching GT right now and I'm enjoying it. I'm only about 10 episodes in. When is it suppose to get bad?

It's actually a reference to the Super 17 Dragon Punch where he does the Kamehameha afterwards. I like it better than the SSJ4 one though.

GT had better enemies, plot, music, pacing, designs and animation than Super

Don't act like shit like God ki, rainbow headed ttansformations, 40 episodes of the multiversal tournament, Freeza and Broly rehashing, Jiren and Goku Black and the other DBS trash is better on any way

Funny, you are watching the "bad" part, coming put of Z people hated wacky space adventures with Trunks and Pan, after the first half it becomes shpunen battle oriented so Z faggots like that part better

You'd think that, but no.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=GvkY12GhWGc

SS4 > Super SS recolours

Attached: SS4 jobbing as usual (zero wins against arc villains).webm (720x480, 2.93M)

SS4 sucked even more then SSG does

Oh. I don't like shounen battle shit, I just like wacky adventures. I've been putting off Z for that reason. I'll probably just speed watch it if it gets unbearable. Thanks.

I'm currently going through Super for the first time right now, and the key difference between my experience with Super and GT is that I'm still invested to see what happens next in Super because the story pacing is great and all characters are pretty well utilized in one way or another.
GT on the other hand had none of that shit, and the show was just Goku Goku Goku.

Attached: the dangers of snow machines.webm (636x480, 2.38M)

Janemba at EVO?

Attached: Confused Lazuli.jpg (1024x479, 52K)

Now compare that with any scene in DBS and you’ve made my point

>Don't act like shit like God ki, rainbow headed ttansformations, 40 episodes of the multiversal tournament, Freeza and Broly rehashing, Jiren and Goku Black and the other DBS trash is better on any way
I will do that, because it was
>fursuit with eyeliner
cringe

Man, what a clusterfuck that whole situation is. Somehow makes me feel even less guilty about denying funimation any money so long as I can help it

Attached: 1425092161896.jpg (600x450, 35K)

So Vic is gonna win his court case, right?

Attached: GT with its godlike fights.webm (720x480, 2.9M)

Yes, GT Goku was a moron

Super Goku is one as well, did you forget the bit about him causing multiversal slaughter because he wanted to fight strong dudes?

>Vegerot
>comparable to Dad Goku
Then again, I haven't played since 17 dropped.

Attached: Confused Gum.png (348x339, 207K)

Attached: DBGT animation.webm (720x480, 2.84M)

>holy getting a more sayain transformation instead of blue hair dye
Kys, quality digital ink animation

Just stop after they release the Baby Parasite or when he gets SS4 as a transformation, theres still some adventures after that point but yeah, it's mostly DBZ part 2

tards like will always prioritize the design over how it was actually handled in the events of the show. SS4 had a much cooler design but it's not like it did anything different from literally any other SS transformation. It's literally the only defense GT fags have. I dont even like Z and I think GT is a disgusting, unapologetic rape of Z

>puts Kid Goku in the game
>it's the GT one

An user in the DBFZ general posted this about it
>Funimation filed an anti-SLAPP motion to have the lawsuit dismissed under a specific state law (TCPA). Basically, it's a law that is designed to kill frivolous lawsuits before they get to trial. Speculation was that someone among the dependents would eventually attempt this, as it's a one-shot victory if it works. Funimation has the best chance of it working. Now we wait to see what the court decides. All discovery is put on hold while the judge decides.

>Meanwhile, Monica's legal team violated the suspension of discovery and filed a notice of intention to notice (totally unnecessary) to depose a lawyer on YouTube who has been talking about the lawsuit. He isn't a party to the suit and isn't working for anybody, so the judge is likely to laugh at them. The only thing they can point to is that the YouTuber calls them cucks and made a GoFundMe for Vic with over $200,000 in it as if today, so Monica's team is wilding out over it. They're arguing that the existence of that money proves Vic's suit is frivolous and that the money should be paid to them. Can't make this up.

looking at the quotes from his deposition, I highly doubt it

You're gonna get bored of Super for the dame reasons soon enough, especially of you made it all the way to the multiversal tournament, tje only parts of DBS I liked where the Chamba tournament, resurrection F, 17's return and Broly

The online tier list isn't the same as the offline tier list. Add a few frames of delay and Vegito's 5L becomes godlike.

Attached: 1562744786327.webm (1000x500, 2.8M)

Explain

>They say it's a "war chest" that establishes intent to sue anybody and everybody who makes Vic mad, i.e., it's intended to enable retaliatory lawsuits, which are illegal under TCPA. We're waiting to see what case law they can possibly point to as precedent. People raise legal funds all the time. It's normal.

>Vic didn't raise the funds and doesn't control the account (even the GoFundMe creator can't access the funds). The funds are held in a trust (IOLTA) and strictly used to pay Vic's legal fees. If any money is left over, it'll be donated to the Salvation Army.

>Vic didn't create the fund, so it can't establish any malicious motive on his part most likely, which is why Monica's team and its allies on Twitter are starting to insinuate that Vic's lawyers are crooked and taking advantage of him to launch a doomed legal campaign involving lots of legal fees for them to collect out of that fund raiser account. If they convince the judge that Vic's lawyers had reason to believe the suit would fail and they took it up anyway knowing that big war chest is out there, it would kill the suit under TCPA.

Attached: 1555689502814.webm (1280x720, 2.32M)

Black Star Dragon Ball > Baby > Shadow Dragons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Super 17

Reminds me of one of my favorite videos
youtu.be/cZIvtkVkzKg

So much better than lmao Golden Freezer and Trunks coming back only to lose
his whole timeline and cry at the sight of Gohan

Attached: 1554731099533.webm (967x544, 610K)

Pink panther shit may look gay, it still took a lot more effort than pink hair, white hair, aqua hair... and those look faggy as well!

While we're at it, why did they turn Trunks' hair blue?

Attached: 1538228484594.webm (800x400, 2.81M)

aesthetic blue > furfaggotry
effort doesn't mean anything if it looks like it came from Pedro's deviantart

Attached: 1505614459176.jpg (750x913, 209K)

Dude admitted that he doesn't know where the GoFundMe money went and that he doesn't care if his fans got fleeced.

everything about the conversation with the judge asking him if he thought it was weird that there's so many instances of him kissing little girls, and Vic digging his own grave by trying to pass it off as innocent interactions

>everytime you make a wish fordumb shit a demon inside the Dragon balls becomes stronger to balance karma
>Goku fights a mute aylmao that's obsessed with "might is justice" idea because someone killed his sensei ages ago

GT had a better final boss, and a better ending to the whole Goku story

Man, I am sure DB and DBZ had some QUALITY in it. But why is Super just so consistent with it?

At what point did they remove blood from DB series?

GT:
Goku kills Baby
Goku kills Super 17
Goku kills Omega Shenron

Suoershit:
Goku can't beat Beerus
The only reason Goku kills Frieza is because the writers know the can't ever let Vegeta get a W over him
Goku throws the match against Hit because WAKU WAKU
Xeno has to finish the job against Zamasu
Anime and Manga ToP has Frieza do most of the legwork when it comes to actually eliminating Jiren
Goku can't beat Broly without Bejita-sama, and even fails at taking the guy, and had the let Cheelai and her hot ass do that instead

Attached: 2e4b3bef1a5c77a3ec1182c03098a78c.jpg (1282x1653, 118K)

Anyone catch Geekdom's latest upload? What do we think of it?

Yeah, and all UI Goku wasn't even unable to defeat Jiren.

Attached: goku_getta_fuori_dal_ring_botamo.png (584x328, 238K)

dragon ball resurrection of cell when?

Supossedly because Toriyama wabed consistency with his Manga colors

They still left younger Trunks with purple and Bulma with green, so it doesn't make sense anyway

the start is absolute kino but i find the first planet to be overall the best part of the space journey.
The rest just doesnt feel that interesting until they reach the robots planet.

Where are you guys reading the court statements?

He plays nothing like Goku or anyone else, a moveset from both GT and Path to Power, a totally unique model, and two other unique models (SSJ4 and golden dragon) integrated in his moves. There is nothing lazy about him.

Dragon Ball is shit with Goku as the constant focus, the series was better when it used other characters.

Attached: 1562679534767.png (181x512, 21K)

They didn't slip up, whoever manages the official Xbox Youtube channel agreed that Janemba was confirmed after being asked outright in the comments section. They did not state that Janemba would be released along with Kid Goku.

Why cant they just be innocent interactions? The pope, presidents and other people kiss kids all the fucking time. Doesnt mean they are gonna rape them and shit.

Attached: Platinum Cell.jpg (469x900, 219K)

Frieza learned about fusion in the Broly movie so I hope we get a canon Cellza

seething super cucks.

None of the DBS ttansformations look asthetic, the way the blue hair crashes with his old Z outfit is embarrasing, i don't know why they didn't stick with the freeza movie design, it had more blue to better balance that form

Also, Bluer super saipan god is beyond ridiculous

Someone should edit that fight to reference the winnie the pooh meme about the Chinese president.

Kai toned it down, Super has very little as it can be seen slightly during Hit vs Vegeta.

Hey you know what I've always wondered? Why can't the different forms just be alt costumes for each character?

so this... is the power... of fighterz neutral...

Attached: high IQ.webm (1280x720, 1.99M)

Can't really remember if it was before or after GT

Attached: bad_goku_animation.png (760x382, 239K)

Toriyama is a master a pretending to know what he is doing, but sometimes even the best professionals make mistakes.

Dragon Ball was even more Goku focused than DBZ.

That's what I'm thinking. A simultaneous trailer and drop right after the finals. Maybe with confirmed dates or release windows for Gogeta SSGSS and Broly DBS as well, since I'd imagine they would drop them together like majority of the other characters/pairs were.

Attached: B8A25206-6151-423C-A697-93B26332B3DF.jpg (640x640, 55K)

>animation
>.png

The way Arc does their shit means it'd be like making another character

>WOW, WHY ISN'T DRAGON BALL THE GOKU SHOW

Ultra Instinct sign was the best form in a while, and then they ruined it with Ultra Instinct.

>bejita-sama
Imagine unironically speaking like this.

Attached: 1540877027658.jpg (455x300, 25K)

Dragon Ball had better supporting characters than Z and Super

Attached: dragon-ball-super-fight.jpg (721x405, 51K)

If you leave him with resources he's crazy, what he can pull of with meter, vanish and deeper dragon rush combos is a crime.

Because a 2/10 being better than a 1/10 doesn't mean 2/10 is suddenly good.

That's stagger pressure, user. Every fighting game has it.

Probably would just to what they did with last year with OG Goku and Vegeta. Show Janemba's trailer, and have a short teaser with Gogeta Blue/DBS Broly

Attached: 1470224048-tumblr-o0qhonejtv1ro9t5eo5-1280.jpg (820x429, 115K)

>Vegeta managing to kill a nearly dead Frieza would totally count as a win for him, guys!

The absolute state of Vegetafags

>a better ending to the whole Goku story
Probably because DBS is not an ending?
There's been a movie ever since and there's another in production, plus the manga has continued.

>throws against Hit
M8 Hit was stronger than him during that arc,if it was a fight to the death he would get destroyed,Koku got stronger after

>GTfags still exist
It's getting kinda sad now

Attached: 1.jpg (960x960, 126K)

youtube.com/watch?v=C-cPeCBLuoE

Attached: eae.jpg (630x360, 26K)

[spoilers]most popes and presidents (current one nonwithstanding) don't have reputations built up over two decades of inappropriate interactions with underage girls[/spoiler]

Aren't they fighting some goat or something?

Even when Frieza was nearly dead, he still lost. Whis had to rewind time for him

I'm sick of this stupid meme. They're not remaking the entire character model every time they change one small feature. They're just manually shading and posing that feature for every frame. It's not as easy as reskins but it's not "like making another character" at all, they still get to reuse a lot of shit.

Yes, a demon, and the entire thing is about setting up Uub, apparently.

Cope Supertard, at least GT didn't sucked and buffed Roshi up to 11 and humiliated Tien.

Attached: main-qimg-5d6bfcd0c4c37a67113b1f9f4056dd20.jpg (602x330, 60K)

>there are people who unironically watch the DB anime
>there are people who unironically watch weekly anime

Attached: 1553464168824.png (1516x1492, 3.34M)

Bandai Namco needs to announce the next character already and Toei needs to announce the next movie already

You'll probably see more of that after they've got the roster filled. First it's character DLC, and then comes the costume DLC.

They use a very time consuming animation process to get that kino anime feel, which means costumes aren't that much easier to make than full characters. If you're interested, they go very in depth on their design philosophy and techniques here:
youtube.com/watch?v=yhGjCzxJV3E

Attached: 1548951091825.gif (320x320, 29K)

most popes and presidents (current one nonwithstanding) don't have reputations built up over two decades of inappropriate interactions with underage girls[/spoiler

>two hot cutteys
>each one used to remove all personality from veteran fan favorites
both gine and cheelai make my dick go full ozxaruh mode but at the same time i fucking wished they have never existed.

That's right. Instead, they're both non-existent in GT

She's perfect.

Attached: 1554788144976.gif (470x353, 2.97M)

Well then where are the alts?

I'm not saying GT is perfect, it was bad
I'm saying Super is worse, if you where gonna resurrect DB with a shittier saga after so many years, you should had left it for dead

Are you saying they should have humiliated Roshi and buffed Tien?

I feel like neither of these would work.

Is there any penalty to violating suspension of discovery?

Wish she got a Dramatic Finish

Except Dragon Ball is about making money.
If you think Toriyama ever had some kind of artistic vision for DB, and that he didn't continue merely to make money, you are delusional.
Dragon Ball is the MCU of anime, it exists for the sole reason of printing money.

>if my favorite character isnt wakey wakey and jobbing all the time he is non existent

That's the worst part if a Super
It's whoring out filler, just so we can finally get to that Waku Waku moment with Oob that we already saw 20 years ago...

Based Frieza keeping that win-rate over Vegeta

It's part of an Yea Forums meme, where Goku is a complete cuck

Attached: 1560697491495.png (573x1620, 743K)

>attacking GT while praising super
Z faggots should have some dignity at least

>It's whoring out filler
How?
They even stopped working on the anime to make movies, so there's zero filler.

In Z, Tien spent all of his days training while Roshi admitted before that he and the others surpassed him and is seen the Kame House doing nothing, then comes Super [where Tien still trains] and establishes that him training one time off screen in secret makes him demolish Tien and impress Goku.

You know the worst part about GTspics and Superfags?
That it's obvious they ONLY care about their fanfiction, that they don't give a shit about Z, and even less about the OG DB.
Hell, i've seen these fucks unironically discuss DBH.

Attached: 1534664752448.png (908x646, 942K)

Kinda sad that after 30 years the shounen market can't move on to new and better things

How fucking sad is it that threads about that Dokkan Battle gacha shit remain on topic always, while FighterZ's are always offtopic shounenshit?
These threads are just subhumans discussing the shitty anime.

Attached: 1541618028484.jpg (640x480, 42K)

Meant for
It was recognize by both Goku, Beerus, and Hit, that he purposely missed the Kamehameha, and he would've won if he connected. The manga even goes out of it's way to say that Vegeta would've beaten Hit too if he knew about Hit's time skip beforehand.

It's fuller because the whole Super saga is tucked in between Boo and Oob, there's is no stakes, we all already know since The Z ending that all out favorite characters end up with living happy lives while Goku molests some kid on nigeria

They probably did it because people like Roshi and nobody likes Tien.
Not to mention Tien is supposed to be Chinese, the Japs actually hate him.

Because most people have shit taste.

why do you care what other people like.

I like more Z than GT, but it's required to watch Z though to know all the characters that pops out of hell in GT like Nappa.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

I'm willing to bet we get the announcement for the 6th fighter at EVO. Possibly more info on Gogeta and Super Broly as well.

>Didn't really recognize how hot 18 was until about a month or two ago
I don't know how I lived this long with such shit taste.

Because these autismos shit up every single thread about Dragon Ball.
You can't discuss anything about DB without these faggots popping up and saying
>LOOK, MY WORTHLESS FANFICTION WITH DEVIANTART-TIER DESIGNS IS BETTER
>btw isn't DBH FUCKING AWESOME, WOW, GOKU SUPER SAIYAN 5, IT'S LIKE, SO CUHRAZY BRO, RADICAL

He had obviously been training in secret for a while prior to RoF since he was wrecking a horde of grunts that each should have been 10 times stronger than him

Considering how eager some people are to bandwagon rumors I don't know what to think of that reputation.

What's wrong with you, user?

Attached: Lazuli.jpg (720x1264, 80K)

>there's is no stakes
As long as the franchise features the Dragon Balls it's not going to have any stakes.
Every single saga's ending ends with the Dragon Balls infucking everything.
Even in GT the saga that's about the Dragon Balls going corrupt ends with the dragon balls fixing everything.

Dragon Ball isn't even a serious franchise, it only took itself seriously during the Frieza and Android sagas, and of course, only Amerimutts liked the Android saga.

no one is talking about dbh but you.

Because they're trying to shill the blu rays even harder, and because today it's easy to make clips of anything showcasing shit animation. DBZ had tons of garbage animation, so did GT and DB, just people aren't watching it by the millions anymore and making clips of the shit.

Is anyone talking about the actual game?

How do I get better with 21? I hate how I keep whiffing with her 2M.

Faggot.

Attached: 1531934142785.jpg (519x804, 96K)

They were hardly there after the 20th World Tournament. If anything Z and Super has shown side characters more prominence than the Original ever did. The Red Ribbon Army and Demon King Piccolo, arcs had Goku jerkoffs, than anything of Z or Super.

Yeah, unrelated but he was defeating easily the Bioman and tried to fight Dr. Wheloo minions in the non canon movie.

>I'll be playing Dragon Ball games until I die
Good. Sucks to be you fags though.
>Baaawwww! My shitty anime is better than your shitty anime!

Attached: 1543069166949.gif (500x263, 599K)

It's what these people always think, they don't care about Dragon Ball, just about le epic furfag and recolor transformations.

No, like all FighterZ threads, it has turned into south americans discussing which fanfiction is a worse piece of crap.

The first step to fixing a problem is acknowledging it. Second step is to fix it.

It krillin single greatest reward for all the shit he put up with in all of Dragon Ball.

Having 18 as your eternally young hot wife is basically using the dragon balls as a wish and actually being fucking happy for the rest of your life.

Everything else is fixing problems or causing problems. No one get to be happy, they just get to be less sad.

Yea Forums doesn't play fighting games, this is just another way to have a stealth db thread

idk, at the very least they've pissed off the judge. I forgot the specifics but they've been fucking with the discovery process from the start.

You'll be playing Dragon Ball gachashit, you mean.

Which is why they should be banned.

God damn I love Cheelai

Attached: 1552933942933.png (1001x656, 211K)

>It krillin single greatest reward for all the shit he put up with in all of Dragon Ball.
And yet Yamcha still gets treated like shit.

Isn't that a good thing though, it gives other characters a chance to shine.

Yamcha is like a super successful baseball player now

He has baseball money

>hate GT
>always shitting on a friend who likes it and defends it desperately
>pulled both LR SSJ4s in the discount multies while he has yet to pull a single one

Attached: 1538266212062.jpg (883x835, 381K)

But user i like db and z, if you want to discuss something about them i'm here, Fighterz story was bad with the Voredroid.

Attached: 18.png (1134x1134, 824K)

I don't want to discuss them, I want to talk about FighterZ.
This is Yea Forums, wanna discuss the anime?
Fuck off to Yea Forums

This card is going to be amazing for androids teams and it's flipping adorable.
dbz-dokkanbattle.fandom.com/wiki/Shocking_Contact_Android_18

Attached: KrillinKiss.jpg (852x1136, 1.03M)

Krillin gets to tap that. But wouldnt she out live him and like, everyone else? Ya know, due being a cyborg.

dragon ball discussions on Yea Forums are garbage with all the retards posters hating one another with the spic, pablo, chadjiren and etc.

I just started and I've never been into fighters so I'm complete trash. I'm still figuring out what counts as highs and lows with my char picks.

Attached: 1479142292020.png (1920x1080, 969K)

Because it's common knowledge that the original and Z are good, sans Majin Buu Saga and they're better than both GT and Super, so there isn't much to talk about.

It's not clear if she ages like everyone else.
She's not an actual android, she's just an enhanced human and she even has an actual name, Lazuli.

I bet they'd be better if all the people who wanted to discuss it were in Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums

So the only thing you discuss is whether something is better or not?
Why?

She's tries her best not to break his pelvis.

Attached: 1555730141510.gif (500x637, 2.25M)

How would you change GT Goku?

because most dragon ball z fans never fucking watched dragonball and suck the dick of the dub 24/7

Attached: 1560451684486.jpg (1020x748, 66K)

I think that while her appearance doesn't change at all, her brain is still human therefore her brain will eventually lose cells as time goes on. She might take a bit longer since she won't have normal human diseases.

Make him permanently be in SSJ4 once he achieves it

I play fighting games (as in matter of fact, I had a long session of Melty Blood with a friend yesterday), but I really don't play much DBFZ any more. If you actually want help, just seek /dbfzg/ on /vg/.

The quality has dropped ever since the transition to digital. A lot of the nostalgia is justified.

Cope.

Attached: [RAW] Super Dragon Ball Heroes Episode 13 [1080p].webm (852x480, 2.96M)

She is unironically a high tier character all around.

Attached: 1559547905427.png (574x574, 262K)

If you don't want to mating press her you are gay.

Attached: 1536872060389.jpg (1200x900, 265K)

>Don't care for LR fusions, as I would rather build Sibling's Bond than Goku's family, and I'll only run Pure Saiyans for World Tournaments
>Only want LR Fusions for Super Saiyan when new Goku comes out
>Pulled both LR Fusions, but not a single LR 4

Attached: 1558202676028.gif (307x500, 486K)

he cute

Nobody hates Dragon Ball, they just pretend to love it, while never watching nor reading it.

Krillin is a lucky guy

Attached: 01279024y17924.jpg (640x579, 144K)

She'll just wish for him to be immortal

hes been working for over 20 years right? why isnt that enough of an excuse?
>says here you have broken 30 plates mr DICKS, how exactly was your termination unfair?
>because ive been working there for 30 years, one broken plate a year is nothing judge jury
this shit will accrue over time and its not fair to bust them out like they all happened at once. its like asking a mall santa how he would explain the hundreds of times he sat kids on his lap. hes a mall santa, he doesnt have to explain shit

For me, it's Bulma.

Attached: 1562987659562.jpg (1600x1545, 453K)

Replace him with SS4 Gogeta

The Jap dub is so on point, though. I switched to Grandma Goku and now that I'm used to it there's no looking back. She captures that adventurous and playful tone that defines Goku's character. Schemmel's interpretation sounds flat by comparison.

Attached: Masako.jpg (680x572, 443K)

Would have been great to have a simple Dramatic Finish of breaking Vegeta's arm. Nothing flashy, just him crying like a bitch.
>infinite stamina
Gonna need more senzu beans

Maybe fighting games should incorporate a blacklisting feature, allowing you to avoid being matched up with people using certain characters

Nobody would ever get matched into a fight again.

sure buddy

I do think granny goku is more suited to the chracter but schemmel does a fantastic job.
its the writing that throws the english dub off

>kills support for your game as soon as the next yearly instalment is ready to come out from the cash cow

Attached: Namco-Bandai-Logo-880x660.png (880x660, 44K)

Well the sentiment is, that especially in a post #MeToo society, they they should air out any repressed grievances. Maybe they didn't feel comfortable in calling him out, due to sococital pressures of being harassed and/or isolated, but now the window is open for them to say it's wasn't okay for him to do that, they are taking the opportunity to do so. It's simular to how 10 years ago, if you called out Harvey Weinstein you would blacklisted out of the movie industry.

>they have no case for the accusations itself so they’re trying to attack his funds.
Lmao

My team:
>Android 21
>Kid Goku
>Android 16

I moved to Japan and got a new PS4 like yesterday. Because of this, I had to create a new PSN profile and move my way back up the ranked ladder.

So, what the fuck happened to this game? The low ranks are now full of Smurfs who are WAYYY better than their rank, and it takes AGES to find a match. I’m fighting dudes at Super Saiyan, while I’m Namekian, who fight like dudes at Majin Rank would fight before I moved 4 months ago. Perfect combos, reflects, guard cancels, top tier teams, near perfect winrates. Back when this came out, you could get all the way to SS2 Rank, hell, Supreme Kai or Demon, and people were still spamming Super Dash and dropping combos.

What are you talking about ? He's fun.

I'm not saying none of the accusations could be true but the timing and lack of hard evidence is very suspect. If you've been alive for a while you've seen this shit go down with other male celebrities too and it's always such a shitshow, especially when the accusers insist on settling things in the court of public opinion rather than in court. It's like they are deliberately making their claims linger in a grey area by keeping things vague and ambiguous.

Did y’all see the deposition of the cuck getting sued?
>I don’t recall
>can’t remember
>they LOOK like my tweets

every shida scene is the same overanimated clusterfuck, as are most "well animated" shots from everything nu db
they completely miss the simplicity and weight of toriyama's style and retards sucking it off because it's flashy need to kill themselves

I have no doubt the wonky translations make things harder for the VAs. I don't know why but so many localizers have a slant on how anime should be and they force it into their adaptations.

>makes your game better
Just release it already you fucks.

Attached: 1548131147100.jpg (848x1199, 247K)

There's no support to kill when they're barely giving any. DBFZ is such a beautiful game but the marketing is almost non-existent for some reason. At least there are still a few dedicated communities left and a large reserve of casuals waiting for a reason to come back. If only Bamco would give them the signal.

give me one reason kai in english isn't the objectively best version of dbz

That would honestly be a great feature but would also be abused like a motherfucker, so of course it will never happen. Still, it would be absolutely amazing to, say, just get rid of the horde of JUMP BACK FIREBALL HURR DURR Ken's and Ryu's of the SF world at the press of a button. Imagine, skipping the endless hordes of "the popular guy" and fighting an actual varied cast for once.

split him into purely kid goku who nigs out instead of turning pink. and have ss4 goku and vegita as blue alts. also i would give gogeta and vegito ss4 alts. all with xeno alts as well.

i would also like superficial changes like having goku say kamehameha x10 for his kaioken kamehameha and have it look red. same for vegeta. have his final flash be a final shine and be green. this would be done for the other alts as well like the big bang kamehameha x100

Attached: 1549497415590.jpg (1200x701, 107K)

Nigger we still haven't even got janemba. That being said they really do need to get off their asses so I can main best boy.

Attached: IMG_20190520_101318.jpg (818x1024, 237K)

but user the spastic wiggly beam lines and characters spasming in and out when charging at the camera look awsum

Old dub had the fully australian Jeice

Attached: jeice-dragon-ball--z_00016585.jpg (240x320, 38K)

Attached: 1545820717455.jpg (1024x772, 98K)

im just saying, valid or not, that its not fair to condense 20 years into one. its like if your family does an intervention because you ate 20 whole pizzas and they sit you down and try to get you to admit you have a problem, however thats 20 whole pizzas over your lifetime. its not fair to act like you did it all at once and suffer from a problem. i mean, shit if anything you havent eaten enough pizza. the average person eats like 50 pizzas a year and youre getting shit on for 20?

>chris sabat forcing shitty voices for every side character he had to voice because 5 people were working on it
you're proving my point

I think the whole reason why we haven't got broly and gogeta is cause of the vic drama that's still going on and they haven't found a replacement.

>food analogy
getting uncomfortably close to underage girls for 20 years isn't a red flag?

>It was recognize by both Goku, Beerus, and Hit, that he purposely missed the Kamehameha, and he would've won if he connected.
He didn't purposely miss shit, Hit used Tim Skip to dodge the attack

A red flag on its own doesn't mean much though, doubly so considering how eager many fan girls are to get uncomfortably close to people like him.

Did u forget about the bit where the multiple universes where gonna be destroyed any way and he inadvertently saved them all?

I doubt Bamco cares.

Then why did Hit throw the match?

Never forget.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ff783FaeuA

Attached: 1533696004918.jpg (724x716, 308K)

no because its over a period of 20 years at locations where that kind of activity is accepted and expected
>go to con
>hug a few fans
>cheek kiss a couple
>dont touch fans or interact with them until the next con
>do this for 20 years
>some asshole brings up all the instances of this happening with the implication it all happened at the same time, which would be inappropriate

>None of the DBS ttansformations look asthetic

Attached: blocks your path.png (423x496, 628K)

How am I supposed to enjoy the game if I can't understand what the characters are saying?

Attached: 1551108232222.png (1000x1000, 533K)

*against Monaka

>tfw he's always been my favorite dragonball character and when they finally put him in he's broken and people think i'm tierwhoring when i play him
the same thing happened with Zero in MVC3 and Wolf in Smash Ultimate, i just can't win

Attached: Bardock_-_Bardock_Father_of_Goku_-_001.png (634x975, 1.33M)

they tried to kill it on purpose because it was getting more attention then all their other licensed trash combined

fuck bandai namco

toei and bamco are too out of touch, honestly.

Attached: 1563092268774.jpg (599x413, 37K)

I fucking love that form, and I think the slim frame does it for me, although I love that red color. That should have been UI.

Kid Goku isn't even that good. It's Bardock that's ruining the game. I love Bardock as a character but he's just too good, and not just too good for the top players, anyone from any rank can just unga bunga mash x with him to win.

>the same as base form, just anorexic and with pink hair

Thanks for proving my point

Um sweetie.

Attached: 1550886976651.gif (540x304, 2.96M)

Inadvertently is the key work, he didn't know that shot, he still went and cause multiversal genocide because waku waku!

Even tho his friend the god of destruction warned him not to do it, the same god that can kick his ass and already who he owed big because he spared the planet once

>Vic has created a loyal following through a website dedicated to him called the Risembool Rangers. The Risembool Rangers are named after the fictional town of Risembool in Fullmetal Alchemist, and it is the hometown of the main character that Vic Mignogna plays.

>It’s common for the Risembool Rangers to have a meeting at whatever conventions Vic goes to, as organized through their site and Facebook page. Here he will often give special attention to his Rangers, including hugs, kisses, personal advice, and motivation. It’s easy to see why young girls would be attracted to Vic. He voices many characters that are in anime that appeal to girls, he’s handsome, has a bright smile, and is supportive of his fan’s dreams.

>But some people, including former members of the group, consider it to be a cult of personality. For example, in a recruitment video described as the “official promo for the Risembool Rangers“, images of the members and Vic appear alongside text saying, “We have a great and loving leader… We are friends… We are family… Are you ready? Join us…” This video can be viewed as silly fun, or as something rather strange. Their website even has a page on it that attempts to convince visitors that they are not a cult.

>Another strange factor is the way that he focuses on young girls to be his biggest supporters. According to Anime News Network, 43% of Risembool Rangers were underage in 2006. This issue is exacerbated by his age, as any 56-year-old who spends so much time interacting with young girls on a website, without parental supervision, and who then embraces and kisses these children at conventions, is going to raise eyebrows, even if it’s innocuous.

>pink hair
Color blind faggot
>anorexic
still has defined muscles
>base hair
Simple and not over the top like your furfaggot form

SSG is more aesthetic than any GT can ever produce

Attached: tumblr_oz4wuakWNy1sefdhio2_540.gif (540x304, 2.02M)

This is the one.

Fuck those people. My main used to be low tier and got buffed. Now people are saying that shit about him too but it doesn't put a dent in my satisfaction playing him.

I need this but for the times I get matched up with 900 ping Argentinians who insist on rematching you even though the fight played at 3 FPS.

>posts the only instance of super when they emulate the bulky look of Z
One episode out of 100 doesn't prove tour point user

why are the Yea Forums threads so unbearable? it's literally faggots constantly spamming chad-(character) and other retarded shit. who even frequents those? and why? is it just bots replying to each other?

Z Broly had a superior design compared to this generic saiyan monkey

Jannies are incompetent. Also most of Yea Forums is filled with mentally ill posters.

If Vic was a woman this wouldn't even be a thing. It's literally boils down to "older man interacting with young female fans is problematic."

rebellion against the mexican memes, which were better. its like the sneed threads on Yea Forums

They were legit funny while everyone was making fun of super as it was coming out. Now the anime is over and there's nothing new to joke about but some people can't let go.

I like Kaioken too but it's not a DBS original design.

It was great when the show was ongoing, but now it's stagnant. It's like how /k/ goes from shit tier to god tier whenever there's a happening.

He killed Baby.

SSG still has refined muscles you dumb mutt, even in the DBZ Legends artwork I posted he's shown having muscles. Cope and concede faggot

Attached: ImperfectMenacingEyra-small.gif (435x250, 1.25M)

>But some people, including former members of the group, consider it to be a cult of personality.

A fan club is a cult of personality? Stop the fucking presses, we've cracked the code!

Attached: 1386825055226.jpg (250x250, 16K)

that and because Jump Force was their 2019 game and they didn't want anything else around
now that Dragon Ball Z Kakarot is coming out for their 2020 release and FighterZ is still kicking expect them to try to snuff it out twice as hard

Attached: supervirginia.png (615x593, 491K)

All the DBS forms are uninspired as fuck, even the fusions... I'm looking at Zamasu with Saiyan hair

I concede nothing, not my fault your faggy ass likes that MLP transformation that much

No need to be upset I already accepted your concession

Now go on to DA and take your furfaggot form with eyeliner with you, Pedro Jose.

Attached: 1546752426142.gif (500x375, 988K)

>Bardock comes out, is on every team
>SHINE NO TIMEDAAAAAA
>Bardock gets nerfed, should be a bit less common
>SHINE NO TIMEDAAAAAA
>Bardock nerfed again, this time to his Level 3 now he won't-
>*ahem*
>oh no

God I miss Cell.

I'm really curious as to how he's going to work in fighterz. Maybe he'll have super saiyan as an install? Also it's amazing how ikari is just ss4 without the gay red fur/eyeliner and still looks way better.

Attached: D7q2ppyX4AAOGUb.jpg (1788x1895, 374K)

Check out GO1's tier list

twitter.com/HookGangGod/status/1125935102503133192

Attached: 1562881770078.jpg (2048x1536, 485K)

I see that the guys from Yea Forums are here to turn this thread into garbage as well.

yea i was thinking the same, theyre gona try to bury it even more with that kakarot shit game coming out. god im so mad this is criminal. hopefully at least they give us a big update for evo so playing at home will be better.

>other side is such a fucking mess
>basically handed the victory
Reality is much different than twitter wars huh Ron

Attached: MaxPowerVic.jpg (405x333, 15K)

>grew fingerless gloves

Try using 5M more instead.

yeah, I advise you to go back

It still amazes me how childish they've been about it
youtube.com/watch?v=k2w5G7ET20s

>and they didn't want anything else around
except they haven't been marketing Jump Force at all
and were continuing to market DBFZ during Jump Force's pre-release and immediate release period

>5M
holy shit quit talking like this you stupid faggot
say standing medium like any other non retarded person

I dont understand

We have to pray to her.

Attached: 1557501568418.png (868x649, 1.35M)

No.

>he thinks non-retarded people don't use number notation
Get the fuck out

Isn't Vic going up against Funimation (or they got involved)? If so, Funimation will always win, simply due to the sheer power of their resources.

Too bad they immediately dumped God for Super Siamese God Super Blue Saiyaman which is the exact same thing as normal Super Saiyan.
I was hoping God would have been a unique take on the way Goku fought, less physical attacks and more unique Ki abilities that he could only manifest with his new form. Fucking weird how anime Black is the one who does that with his scythes and shit.

cope with it, tienfag

Attached: KA KA KA KACHI DAZE.jpg (649x1018, 174K)

Well it's not like Funimation has any semblance of professionalism in it. It's an open secret that dubbing is an incestuous circlejerk now with practically zero effort put into getting new talent or doing new voices. We're at pic related for the industry.

Attached: 1515247006889.png (704x528, 200K)

No, they are cute

even when using number notation 5M is redundant, just fucking say M
you're not writing out an autistically long combo, shut the fuck up and speak english instead of trying so goddamn hard

Ladyred when

Attached: ladyred.jpg (2075x1000, 2.05M)

That guy wasn't the judge

I don't care how utterly retarded this moment is, I love it

what

I unironically think proto-UI for Roshi is the greatest thing about the manga and DBS in general. That and Gohan fighting in Demon Clan gi again.

>don't use abbreviations
>no, abbreviate it even more
>stop trying so hard
all my keks

That entire chapter was basically Toriyama cockslaping on the face of the entire part of the DB fandom that is obsessed about power levels

Its not Toriyama, its mainly Toyotaro.

He isn't the judge, dumdum. He's basically the lawyer for MonRon, which is why his questions are on the offense and trying to put words into Vic's mouth

when you tell someone to go stand somewhere, do you also specify for them to do it with both feet on the ground?
shut the fuck up and kill yourself

Attached: 1531742848758.png (1280x1462, 2.36M)

So that's why Gohan became a jobber

>dates a prostitute
>gets nerfed after contracting her STD's

Attached: gohan dates a prostitute.png (860x1444, 1.7M)

That doesn't make any sense, user.

>gets STDs
>recoveries from the STD
>zenkai boost
Gohan always has a plan

Attached: bcljrjP.jpg (1326x1080, 229K)

I think Toriyama still does the story boarding, but Toyotaro does the detail work. I could be mistaken though.

He's the DBFZ grandmaster.
youtube.com/watch?v=GRioH32y9HY

>pants change color, gloves become fingerless and grows a tank top

GT is utter dogshit.

Can anybody defeat Super GO1 now?

Like Super

user please

His Ultra Spirit Bomb really is too much.

I know, but what does that Mortal Kombat-related tweet from Hook have to do with GO1's tier list and how the fuck is Teen Gohan top tier, did they discover something new recently that wasn't his lame bomb loops?

Toriyama gave Toei a loose series of events and left them to do their own thing.
Meanwhile he is (barely) more involved with the mango, mostly just tells Toyotaro slightly more exact details, Toyo doodles something, asks if it's cool and Toriyama goes yeah sure.

No, no, and no. It was to hype up JUMP FORCE.

>b-but super

Cope

haven't watched competitive DBFZ since forever. Is the furry nigger gone? Your video not including him gave me hope to watch some matches

>b-but gt
Cope

I get what you're saying but he was never pudgy though. I think it has to do with the animation style ArcSys uses which is very apt for hard muscle.

Attached: 1553180919511.png (1024x1536, 1.28M)

WOAH BUDDY! You forgot to include that he's gay so he is completely immune to criticism on all fronts.

>Brings up super out of nowhere as defense to the embarrasing cancelled trash GT was

Stay obsessed.

is he jewish too?

He has been slayed. He can't win tourneys anymore.

your taste is just too good.

Nice!

Attached: 1562570069876.png (165x176, 49K)

both

It's funny

Teen Gohan is more like Teen Bardock now. He got an e-sports auto-combo, a lariat equivalent and better solo combo routes from the last patch. That said, there's no S tier player with Teenhan (yet) so I'm not sure why GO1 places him that high.

Attached: umintsu-d6r0r6a.jpg (624x800, 224K)

...which was the 2019 yearly instalment
dbfz was 2018

Bardock is truly based.
More than getting tagged as tierwhore there is the fact not many actually care about the character or picks it as a favourite but are just and actual tier whores.

Nobody asked for Bardock as dlc before he was announced as the first along Broly, and nobody cared a few days after they saw his game breaking potential in tournaments.

Attached: IMG_20190623_023603.jpg (620x538, 57K)

You should watch

Attached: 345689734682rweyg.gif (500x281, 1.7M)

no just employees of funi
what do you expect from disingenuous anime voice actors, thats like 15 levels of asshole.

its gt goku you dumbass. not kid goku

It's clearly a reference to both you dingus.

fuck his god damn auto-combo, the hitbox on his slamdunk is way too high.

its entirely gt goku, which is why hes so buff. theres no dumb reasoning like saying the engine works with muscles better. its gt goku, who is buff. even in that image he doesnt even have an alt like videl. its just the gt outfit but orange

Sadly, it takes alot of effort with little payoff to get really invested in fighting games.

You can accept picollo's and gogeta's magic clothes, but not the SS4 ones?

Holy shit the got bodied AHAHAHHA

Attached: 1552153545522.jpg (1920x1080, 827K)

>another big saiyan with generic messy hair and wearing generic Freeza armor
DBS Broly is a cpmplete downgrade

this, I love watching fighting games, but playing them is like playing chess with your feet while being paraplegic

>Has as much health as Broly
>1/4 the size

Zamasu is better than every single GT enemy. Super also had better music and passion.
>BUT DANDAN
The only good track.

i wouldnt, shit is lit as fuck.

It's only little payoff if you don't enjoy playing. Sadly most people here go online once, get bopped, and quit calling the game shit, no matter what it is. It's hard for most people to understand you have to live with a 33% win rate for a long time until you start to be able to consistently hang around a good 50%-60% or so as you go up and down the ranking ladder. If you hate to lose, it's not the genre for you.

>it's another self-hating spic contrarian Supedro thread
Don't you ever get tired of those.

I'd argue with you, but I never managed to watch GT past 5 episodes without falling asleep so I don't have much opinion on it

Attached: 1535730390692.gif (417x218, 3.57M)

Super music is mostly from Kai

Simple, I would give 17 the same sort of mobility as GT's Reverse Kamehameha on his Acrobatic Assault.

>most people have shit taste.
is that why it's so popular

While alot of what you say is true, I think nobody, even after experiencing utter defeat, called DBFZ shit after playing it online. But yeah, it is a punishing experience to get good, invested 200+ hours in DBFZ and I'm finaly getting there tho.

SonicFox didn't last that long after Evo since a major patch got released that helped out the shit defense options in FighterZ. By The time MK11 hit he was done with the game since he likes the series more and since he couldn't Unga Bunga at the top anymore

By what everyone thought was the worst assist in the game no less.

>GT had better enemies, plot, music, pacing, designs and animation than Super
I'm guessing this is bait, because it's objectively wrong. Enjoy your (you) I guess.

>Zamasu is better than every single GT enemy
without a single doubt
>Super also had better music
nah
youtube.com/watch?v=nX-3Yp_dlmU
>passion
i dont think either had passion, they were cash grabs in the literal sense of the word.

and GT music is mostly from Path of power.

have you tried playing the best sayian

Attached: DRAGON BALL FighterZ_20190203222109.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

They had to reuse animation because they had almost no time to make the episodes.

They at least spaced them several episodes apart.

I'm got 80 hours in and I still haven't gotten a rage quit during a cinematic. I kind of want one now.

Just labbing and practicing might be my favorite part of fighting games. I love the emphasis the genre has on self-improvement. It's a journey unlike any other.

He's only wrong about animation, and even then you can count Super's decently animated episodes using a single hand while the rest dips very close to GT's lowest points.

he doesn't look that buff desu

>faggot with a complex who cannot shut the fuck up ever
Zamasu is complete fucking garbage and so is his arc

>everyone and their grandpa maining 16
>nerfs happen
>no 16 players offline or online since then
>hes equal to Baseku now
goddamn

18's barrier is the perfect meta-meta-pick against SF. That furry never stops trying to take the offensive and steal turns. And since 18 is so rare, not many are prepped to give it the unique kind of respect it deserves.

By using your imagination. You get the sentiment anyways. A lot of the phrases and yelps don't even make sense in English. Western people don't express themselves like that, even when stylized.

/Almost/ everything after Resurrection F is animated better than GT.

The enemies were shit, the plot went nowhere and the racing was awful. They did what they used to do in DBZ, have episodes of nothing happening and promising great stuff in the next episode... except they never actually got around to a payoff, like Z, and didn't have an excuse to do it like that either.

The only decent design is Super Saiyan 4, which I'll agree is far better than Blue.

>in gold form
>nearly dead
cope nigger.

People have improved with Based Goku though.
clips.twitch.tv/ObservantHonorableGooseSeemsGood
clips.twitch.tv/CoyHelplessTrayKappaWealth

>The enemies were shit, the plot went nowhere and the racing was awful. They did what they used to do in DBZ, have episodes of nothing happening and promising great stuff in the next episode... except they never actually got around to a payoff, like Z, and didn't have an excuse to do it like that either.
I couldn't tell if you were talking about GT or Super until the next paragraph.

>wonder if its axeice
>it is
Bless his soul

You are playing Cooler, right, user?

Attached: 1561395159087.png (1210x1758, 3.88M)

Attached: CompassionateRelievedBarasingha-max-1mb.gif (280x161, 891K)

why are people playing cooler?

One of the best players in the world plays Cooler.

Reminder that Gogeta won't be released until next year

Attached: 0.gif (400x225, 1.39M)

Don't ask questions, just play him.

Attached: 1541308714998.jpg (1200x908, 104K)

Where the fuck am I supposed to go to download Dragon Ball and DBZ episodes in not shit quality.

Why did they stop doing the 1.1 and 2.1 or whatever the fuck it was called blu-rays and instead make that zoomed in upscaled and filtered trash.

>mfw watching Vegito's air level 1 for the 500th time
Considering that the pass is 6, I guess they're spacing it out more to try and not go through it too fast.
But this is too slow, not even S1 was this bad.
Used to, but I need to actually learn decent combos with him, always end up whiffing his footdive move.
That and I suck at doing strings and combos.

Attached: 1514297171131.png (419x620, 401K)

>The enemies were shit, the plot went nowhere and the racing was awful. They did what they used to do in DBZ, have episodes of nothing happening and promising great stuff in the next episode... except they never actually got around to a payoff, like Z, and didn't have an excuse to do it like that either.
So, Super?

I've been running Cooler since he came out, and Frieza since launch.
Because he's Cooler.

Try using 16 and use the suicide grab as a tech chase for their last character, shit has never failed to amuse me even to this day

Broly is a salt mine.

Attached: DRAGON BALL FighterZ_20181127142412.jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

>January-2characters
>May-1Character
>3 left but two were announced together as TBA and are an obvious pair release
Don't tell me they're just going to show only Janemba at Evo, and we have to wait for the Broly movie duo later

Attached: 1504816367062.png (325x456, 298K)

Vegitos whole air vanish into the grab is probably more annoying to see

I am more grateful for that idea than you know.

Attached: 1549066647640.jpg (720x720, 143K)

>strongest
>biggest
>coolest
>smuggest

Attached: 1531167281222.gif (450x253, 949K)

reminder, that Vjump will be leaked on the 17th the earliest this month

You. I like you.

Attached: BrolySmug.png (333x349, 176K)

How do I master broly?
Same here. Only gotten rage quits during the last 3 months.

>Release party consisted of 16, yamcha and gotenks because I decided so before release
>16 brought the asspain and everybody complains, tank through all the hate anyway
>Then gotenks becomes the top tier assist choice, bringing some decent unga as well and some fancy gimmicks with dropped yell laser
>keep wading through all the bitching either way and keep my team untouched
>Now people are starting to wake up to how fucking good yamcha's multihit assist is as well as his decent unga with fuckloads of mixups
How did I end up nailing everyone without even trying
Shame I dont even play the game anymore

This, I don't even care if the matches are scarce or if I lose most of them, going from spastic random button presses to knowing and executing exactly what you need to do in multiple different situations just feels really good. Especially if you keep a log of your old matches and watch them every now and then as proof of how far you've come.

I'm trying but I can't into big boys. He just feels so slow and I get caught by everything. I won't lie though having a get out of jail free DP card feels pretty good.

Majin Buu Saga is better than Cell Saga. Cell Saga has a better villain, that's it. The rest is LOL I BUILT ROBOTS THAT ARE STRONGER THAN SUPER SAIYAN and LMAO TIME TRAVEL and ROFL WHAT IF VEGETA LET THE ENEMY GET STRONGER and LEL SUPER SAIYAN BARGAIN SALE. It broke the levy that let the shit flood the series, Majin Buu saga at least utilized that absurdsity for entertainment. Only good parts are Trunks VS Frieza, Piccolo vs 17, Goku vs Cell, and T. Gohan vs Cell. That arc is the ultimate spic detector because only a total pedro thinks Cell Saga is cool.

Attached: Bruh_0.png (474x200, 115K)

>clips.twitch.tv/CoyHelplessTrayKappaWealth
What move is he doing that causes the "OH THE REACTION" comment? Where he knocks away the super dash. Is that just his 5H? That's some really awesome use of the Shang Tsung fireballs though, there's a lot to Base Goku that's pretty cool but seems trickier to learn than some of the other characters.

>log of your old matches
>watch them every now and then as proof of how far you've come
This is honestly the best. The satisfaction of real progress is second to none.

236L

Does the suicide grab work only against back techs? I assume it doesn't work against all techs or else I'd see it more in tournament.

Thanks. I don't know anything about the character but I might want to pick him up now

Base Goku got a ton of quality of life changes, which improved his midscreen game and damage, but at the expense of his corner damage
the SKD on 2SSS also allows him to charge for a Level 1 Genki at least

No, that's his 236L special.
dustloop.com/wiki/index.php?title=DBFZ/Goku

It took people a quite a long time to figure out how to play Basedku, but he has become increasingly tournament viable. The Spirit Bomb charge buff helped a lot.

>The rest is LOL I BUILT ROBOTS THAT ARE STRONGER THAN SUPER SAIYAN
What if Gero worked with Norimaki? Bullshit power scaling and gag manga science

hey what if we made a competitive fighting game where a portion of the cast is too small to effectively fight against

What spirit bomb charge buff? Is it faster now?

does spirit charge into spirit bomb still work?

You cant try it on their second last character as well, and prepare to receive the free teleport with a fat 2H combo, they get very angry and desperate whenever you land it

Been a long time since I dropped the game, but IIRC the grab was active during the whole leap, so if they tech into you while jumping they get caught, but god knows how many patches that has gone through already

Why did this game die off so fast? It was touted as the Capcom killer and apparently had the biggest entrants list ever at Evo, but now no one talks about it anymore and tournies struggle to break 20k viewers.

they gotta recast all the broly lines and then for dbs and movie versions.

I only really felt the decline around march this year.
Still was able to get matches quick prior to then

There is no clean way to do it. If your opponent is paying close attention it should never work outside of the hardest of reads. Low level players on the other hand tunnel vision a lot, losing the presence of mind to react to such a rare move. It doesn't even register in their brain as a real possibility.

he's just easy to use is why he's considered top-tier. your autocombo is good and you have long reach, which allows for anyone to do good with him. if you nerfed these he'd be a character nobody picks because he has basically nothing else to offer.

why is Base Goku so fun?
youtube.com/watch?v=mNhYtnkFgtE

super is mainstream and "ree normies"

There has been a content drought and the WT only started very recently. Hopefully they'll reveal a big pot bonus for the WT grand finals at EVO

Yep it charges up faster now
Still does

Blaze it.

you can charge at least level 1 from a SKD and now you can call assists while charging to get more

yes, I think so

he's not super good. he has obvious immediate advantages that even someone who sucks ass at the game can benefit from, which are he is tiny as fuck and has huge ass moves with his power pole and beams. he can also solo ToD but that goes entirely unused in most matches

Attached: a02.jpg (530x394, 53K)

EX Command Grab him.

Attached: Broly and manlets.png (960x731, 1.1M)

I don't think it "died" fast at all. There was just a tremendous leap from the massive wave of initial adopters who bought it not knowing what a fucking fighting game is and the stable population of actual fighting game players that remained. It's doing decently well for a fighting game right now, just not spectacularly like Tekken 7 and SFV mainstays, or MK11 which is still enjoying its new game population boost.

>I bet they'd be better if all the people who wanted to discuss it were in Yea Forums instead of Yea Forums
The people who want to discuss DB in Yea Forums get drowned out by the shitposters and spicposting

Yea Forums unironically is a better place to discuss DB than an anime board

Damn, Sonic Fox got bopped.

Attached: 1556319015620.jpg (500x500, 46K)

i just want more new stages, more alt costumes. why is bandai being so lazy with this.

also want cross platform support since all three consoles have the game.

Sounds good. I'm a filthy casual that almost always opts for a level 1 on sliding with other characters I'm used to but I guess I could start seeing how getting a level 1 after every SKD works out for me damage output-wise.

Getting in extra damage early is nice but securing the resources so you can finish a character with the next touch is nicer.

He doesn't care he's chasing that NRS money now. Poorer competition and bigger pot bonuses means there's no reason for him to keep up with DBFZ, and I don't think he loves it as much as Skullgirls which he almost always finds time to play.

>still no glacier stage
This should've been in day 1. I swear, if they skimp out on this for Broly and Gogeta because they set the ice continent on fire then I'll go ballistic

no marketing. for most of the entire year there was zero announcement of content, tournaments were simply not allowed to be held for a period, and there was no information on any world tournament until a week before it began. they also started season 2 off with the "final balance patch" of the entire season, so there are zero patches to look to.

it's also been months since Janemba was leaked by Microsoft and they STILL haven't officially announced him.

Not enough people on social media complaining about it. They are thick headed so it takes a lot for them to notice.

>it's also been months since Janemba was leaked by Microsoft and they STILL haven't officially announced him
This is honestly the most confusing thing to me. I don't get how or why that announcement happened at all. Does it mean anything that he said skin and not character? Surely he that wasn't his own idea.

BASED NICK

>still no time chamber stage
>still no hell stage
>still no ToP arena stage
>all we get is Generic Arena

T A C O S

Attached: 1506731608370.jpg (440x447, 122K)

based

for me its the combo system.
in other marvel like games, you have a combo for most situations that's the bread and butter, and swag ones that are much harder, but look cool
DBZF doesn't have that, every single time you see a combo they are basically the exact same series of inputs. It was fun to watch at first, but now im just bored most of the time watching the same series of combos over and over.

I wonder how long the MK tournament scene will last this time.

Same here. Jap Goku grew on me and now it's the only one for me.

didn't he like, date a billionaire and then cheated on her repeatedly?

I need a run down real badly

That's true for some characters, but there's plenty of highly specific optimal combos. With every tournament since the last patch there have been more character specialists.

the actual lack of new stages is getting insane

I don't really get why they don't just add it with DLC characters, for free or as standalone DLC that could also be part of the SP.
Could the capsule corp building area we see in the story mode also be a stage? Entire area was modelled

Attached: 1446000951052.jpg (2000x2256, 389K)

theres only so many more years you got of her though. is there an official understudy?

Honestly I got used to her first through my copy of Budokai 1 being japanese audio only

well i'm not sure how janemba even got into the feed that they needed to read off because why would they mention janemba skins are in the works at all? it's possible that they sent a memo to microsoft on all their current plans for the year and told them not to mention janemba, and the newscaster simply read off the rest not realizing janemba was mentioned again.

but to answer your question, microsoft went into damage control mode to "protect their image" and shrug off their mistake as "an official announcement" over twitter. they contacted the dbfz team and the dbfz team gave them the OK to confirm janemba over twitter. also even if they hadn't done this, they don't have anything set in place to have skins change entire models of characters, so there's no way they could have like a trunks reskin that makes him look like janemba, and thus janemba would have to be a new character anyway.

i have no idea why they haven't just announced him yet. arcsys is known to save character announcements for EVO, but it's stupid since we already know he's coming. they may as well announce him, and instead of announcing a new character, they could announce a RELEASE DATE for DBS Broly and SSB Gogeta, which were announced but never released.

Is Kakarot going to be a good game?

They do have a special deal with V-Jump. I have no idea it actually works out though.

It will just be ok
The thing that's really putting me off is the time span

Bogdanoffs are only on call on weekdays.

if they had made ss4 forms canon super sayian god forms. sure. it would explain why transforming could break a shenron wish, new clothes ect.

She's pretty great at anything emotional and scenes where Goku is allowed to be a lovable idiot, but Sean kinda has screaming and taunting down to a science. Sabat, too. I used to joke with my buddy about how DBZ turned screaming into a form of art, but nu-Broly dub screams for Goku and Vegeta are legitimately kino. Even on home stereo, I could feel that shit in my chest.

The entire season 1 roster was leaked quite early in the game's life, so it's not like this is their first rodeo with them before.

Play
>Frieza (tons of combo options with disks)
>Base Vegeta (has over 5 different kinds of loops)
>Nappa (different set ups, resets and combos thanks to the saibamen. You can even input what the saibaman does in the ex version)
>Captain Ginyu (same like with Nappa the Ginyu Force lets you pull of kinds of slimy shit)
>Fused Zamasu (orbs set ups/combo extensions, flight, Blades of Judgement doesn't kill your damage when doing multiple supers letting extend past the sliding knockdown)
You know what, just check any tier list, if the character is at the bottom it's probably fun to play.

Attached: 1548680995231m.jpg (910x1024, 90K)

Until IJ3 comes out

Yamcha was getting popular because of his baseball career while he was dating Bulma just before the Android arc. Bulma was actually jealous of his popularity earning him attention from other women and so she cut him off. Nothing bad ever happened between them, they're still friends.
The "cheating" thing was a massive exaggeration that has been passed around for so long that people think it is true.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLaJRUVWf64pXety9hZMOneDTDFtADTWuT

Bitch fakes a #MeToo to slander Vic's name. It works.
He starts to fight back a few weeks in.
#KickVic supporters become quiet... I believe he got some of his jobs back, but they removed his name and contents (like interviews) on the Broly Blue-ray American release, and his name from the Amazon description which is infuriating.

If you have to extra time, watch the playlist I linked if you are interested in knowing more I guess.

Here's your final DLC, hope you like her.

Attached: Giant_Jugs_of _Love.png (480x535, 437K)

>Sean kinda has screaming and taunting down to a science. Sabat, too
I'll give you that much.

Both dubs have really good voice choices and really bad ones. Both Freezas are fantastic, both Vegetas are great, both Gokus are great (I prefer dub but while I dislike Goku being so shrill, I acknowledge there is some good emotion in the delivery for the JP), but some of the side characters are very clearly better in either one version or the other, and it goes either way depending on who the actual character is.

I wish more people called him Vegerot.

I've noticed that since the patch, there's been a slow rise in extremely hype combos and players. Tachikawa's 18/Freeza and Axeice's Black/Nappa are fucking incredible to watch, and they both perform consistently well with them.

It took a while, but I think the patch did alot of good for the game. Kinda wish I knew more about combo theory so I could be a part of it.

Good joke.

Attached: 6C365782-E4BC-4CFC-A1B0-21C111911F8F.gif (498x280, 313K)

this is literally the bread and butter of every fighting game's neutral. dbfz has way worse things you could bait with.

I can't figure out how to play Super Saiyan Vegeta going from base Vegeta, I firgured SS was just worse. Am I wrong?
Also literally every person I play is in A or B tier except for Ginyu.

>Young Goku, Young Gohan and Gotenks
So how good of a team is Shota Saiyans?

I don't. It sounds like a fungal disease.

watching tachikawa amounts to watching him put the guy in a near infinite gauntlet of blockstun and constant snapbacks. he's good at the game obviously, but watching the other guy have to guess and react for a solid like 20 seconds is not interesting fight game footage.

Any team with Gotenks assist is pretty good, GT Goku is pretty broken, and Teenhan has lethal as fuck corner loops. Depends on how much you practice. I'm pretty sure Teenhan can meterless snap, too. Not 100% on that though, but I seen Chris G do it.

T H I S

With Ultra Instinct it wasn't another transformation but a 'state of being' like Kaioken, but instead Toriyama had to make into a transformation because muh merchandising and of course we had to have another hair color to add to the pile.

super saiyan vegeta was a staple for a long ass time so people who play him are just simply good with him. he's probably just average in all aspects, but not bad in any.

Fuck yeah

Attached: 1552142739050.jpg (642x439, 96K)

Watch Clayton videos and experiment in the lab. It's that simple
youtube.com/user/SaishuuKessen/videos

I know he's average, it's why I can't do as well with him. Base vegeta has faster movement options in his moves it seems so it's really hard for me to get used to not control where I am at all times just by doing a move if I'm in midair.
SS Vegeta's Level 3 super is way better though, wish Vegeta had a better one or a Great Ape one or something. Galick Gun is fucking fantastic though, so I guess I can't complain.

Perhaps they could salvage it - Goku can no longer go full Ultra Instinct because he blew out his back or whatever happened in the tourney; he will later only be able to tap into -Sign- for a brief moment. Never willingly, only when it's convenient and sometimes to his detriment.

Cringe

Reminder that there is a general for this game

Attached: 1531692741352.gif (500x281, 278K)

Attached: 1500774481196.webm (480x360, 799K)

bluegeter's moves are really cool, if not very good. the fucking slam dunk might be my favorite move in the game.

It looks so cool too.

Attached: 1552293322850.gif (620x349, 898K)

That building trained in 10,000x Earth's gravity.

It's dead tho.

Bluegeta has some good stuff, but I don't really like the level one. The animation for it looks wonky to me.

Attached: 1549779625903.png (768x1296, 1.27M)

>Clayton

He is an autistic fag, but damn does he know how to make delicious combos (even if he pause buffers alot of it)

It only looks like that because it's in hibernation

Attached: 1541891006498.jpg (737x676, 112K)

I pause buffer to find combos too. It doesn't matter how you find it as long as you can perform it in the end.

>schemmel does a fantastic job.
His nasally voice is so obnoxious. Never liked him.

GT just feels like a natural extension of original Dragonball with its emphasis on gag comedy. It's worth nothing that Nakatsuru was closer to Toriyama's original style than Yamamuro.

I can't get mad at GT because Goku's actually more wiser there than he is in Super.

Dragon Ball was the best part of the series and I wont hear otherwise.

youtube.com/watch?v=1X3ua68IAUk

>lost to my kidku/zam/bardock teammate again at grand finals
ill never improve
at least our team got the tourney

Attached: 1461036244853.jpg (736x550, 135K)

The Dub pretty much spells out that Goku's child like body doesn't have the power or stamina as his adult body. All Super Saiyan 4 does is restore his power.

10/10

He does it too pull them off also, seen his livestreams on twitch. Not saying it's bad, especially if the combos have 1 frame links, but personally I wouldn't do it besides for finding new combos.

I. LOVE. 18. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 0e0492388ced9430f4b0c16b7aaee38f.jpg (650x650, 237K)

Still best girl after all these years.

Attached: 1553038751765.jpg (1200x720, 164K)

>He does it too pull them off also, seen his livestreams on twitch
He demonstrates combos he's found but can't pull off on stream. He doesn't put those combos in his videos.

I'm not trying to defense, but i can't bear the part where Mary Suelifla quickly goes SS2 with the thingly feeling on her back while Goku and the others took a lot of time and training to do so.
Zamasu took a lot of time and wasn't able to exterminate the humans until the end of the arc, while S.Buu did so in a whim that's humiliating.

el hermano de freezer...

Yeah because obviously he is able to try it as often as he wants before he puts it in a video.

Buu nuked everything without exception.
Zamasu explicitly sought out the eradication of humans and all other sapient mortals; he wanted to leave nature and animals alive. Of course it would take him far longer.

Made for saiyan cock.

No, made for rape.

Attached: 009.jpg (1253x463, 172K)

Cos the gameplay is garbage. Look at how dead guilty gear and blazblue are. Nobody plays these kusoge fighters. This is just relying on the dbz skin to stay relevant but not even that could make up for the god awful gameplay.

Not that guy, but I think that's a stupid reason to dislike her. There are plenty of other reason, like the Broly shit, the autism, and the fact that despite whatever ridiculous power she has, she still gets shitstomped. But Goku and the gang had to basically discover SSJ/SSJ2, etc. themselves. Vegeta didn't even follow Goku's example and found his own way to unlock it. Gohan only took a year to learn, and Goku had literally already taught 3 other people how to do it before meeting U6. It's not really far-fetched to think that Goku already understood SSJ to a point that he could easily explain and teach it to another Saiyan.

no, made for manlets

Couldn't he used the dragon balls to put the humans on an empty planet and then destroy it it would have took him far less time.

actually zamasu is buu 2.0
buu killed the kaioshins and all humanity.
zamasu killed the GoDs and every ningen on a multiversal level across multiple timelines, the problem is he did it offscreen.