Comfy Switch Thread

What are you enjoying on your Switch Yea Forums?

Do you think 2020 will be a good year with Bayo 3, Animal Crossing, Metroid 5 and the Pikmin 3 port?

Attached: nintendo-switch-3061237_1920.jpg (1920x1280, 594K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techspot.com/news/80907-nintendo-has-plans-small-upgrade-original-switch.html
youtube.com/watch?v=D2VPDtQ05LY
youtube.com/watch?v=jzzpqecbDOc
brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55521398
reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitchDeals/comments/c6gbt4/raiseus_extra_7_eshop_cards_with_code_shop7_today/
youtube.com/watch?v=BmmDdF_LSMc
gameguru.ru/articles/v_rossyskom_ofise_nintendo_unijayut_lyudey_chto_proishodit/view.html
i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--MAIFfoZO--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/gosong0m79ixpgu7uocv.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=RBtpjH1ZAFY
youtube.com/watch?v=D7XD6rdyEiY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

>thing I don’t like face
>phone filename

I think I liked my Wii U better
unironically waiting for a 3D world port and a W101 port

W101 is all but confirmed at this point

I just want both HD Zeldas, 3D World, #FE, Xenoblade X, W101, Yoshi's Woolly World and Pikmin 3, it'd be amazing to have the entire good Wii U library in one place, on a portable.

Really enjoying my shitty drifting joycons that I'm gonna have to send in for "repairs" for the third time, having soon spent as much on postage as a new set of joycons would cost me. I'm also really enjoying having to still pay sixty dollars for three year old upscaled WiiU games. Oh, and thank god for Nintendo's great paid online service* that barely even works and severely handicaps otherwise good games. I also hated virtual console and love playing only the worst NES games and romhacked Zelda. I love Nintendo. I love Switch. I love taking it up the ass.

Attached: F2C05734-A9F2-49DD-8680-462BD025D678.jpg (225x225, 4K)

I’m having a blast with Mario maker and the occasional CTR.

>tfw want to buy a Switch to homebrew but it's impossible now
I shouldn't have waited so long bros

Attached: 1559700284161.jpg (381x275, 10K)

fuck YOU

has anyone imported girls und panzer? is the game fun single player?

that "dpad" is shit
switch lite going to btfo this

CTR is becoming my Game of the Year, easily. It's so fun playing with my friend and just grinding out coins and doing challenges for the GP. And, I like that you don't have to shell out REAL money to buy the things in the Pit Shop.

How simple would it be to mod one for emulation and the like? Is it like the PSP where you need to hunt for ones with a specific firmware?

Who here hoping for risk of rain 2?

I would like pikmin 3 and 3d world ported.

I also want a new star fox, new warioware, new advance wars, new golden sun, and new custom robo.

Just fixed my left joystick, now my right joystick is drifting. But I'm playing through pic related. Cute survival game, but it runs like shit.

Attached: imageproxy.jpg (1000x562, 147K)

>nice day
>Think I'll play CTR out in the sun
>Can't see the screen

Attached: 1397066215252.png (502x541, 241K)

Got a Switch two weeks ago and I'm enjoying it so far - considered it for years and have in when I saw a good deal (£300 for the console, Smash, and £30 of eshop credit, console alone usually retails for £280)

Picked up Odyssey and Mario Maker 2, plus Golf Story, Virtua Racing and Stardew Valley off the eshop. Enjoying everything though I haven't started Stardew yet.

I feel a bit conflicted about paying the higher pieces for indie games than I'm used to Steam charging, especially when Nintendo will probably expect me to rebut everything on their next console, but I'm tempted by some of these Summer sale deals.

in this context you may be right
I've had my switch since launch and there are only 4 or 5 games that are worth looking at
the promise of Metroid is the only reason I'm holding onto it

Name the games.

>he buys ported WiiU games

Not that user, but Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Xenoblade 2, Smash Ultimate, and Mario Maker 2.

What a piece of shit lmao

Anything good on sale right now? Considering The Messenger, but not sold on it yet.

Currently been playing Super Mario Maker 2, Crash Team Racing Nitro Fueled, and scrambling to finish Dragon Quest Builders 1 so I can start the sequel.

Had some friends over last night and played some Super Smash Bros. and JackBox.

Attached: 1562633185944.png (713x856, 430K)

tetris 99 everyday. just got the splatoon theme. hanging out for final splatfest next week. just finished the diablo3 season journey and got some funky wings. about 10 hours of mario maker 2. gonna start octopath soon.
i've got a pc worth like $3,000 but all i play is my switch. its quickly becoming my favourite console ever. only problem is how heavy it is. cant wait for the switch lite.
>conflicted about paying the higher pieces for indie games
just wait for sales to buy any third party games. i just bought enter the gungeon for $5. and hollow knight for $5. puyo champions is on sale for $5,might get that too.

Attached: 1562988559410.jpg (750x834, 68K)

Anyone have God Eater 3? How is it?

EU has a great sale on right now

Splatoon 2 + DLC
Mario and Rabbids + Gold edition
Castlevania Collection
Katamari Damacy
Dragons Dogma
Captain Toad + DLC

Trying to decide what to use my second voucher on. Already getting FE, but I don't know if I want to use the other on

How hard is it to install a CFW?
Can I switch between OFW and CFW like on the 3DS yet?

I've heard it's a really solid port, just a bit blurry in handheld mode.

Discount Monster Hunter

I honestly think that's Nintendos endgame. But you're not gonna see it until the very end of the consoles life cycle. The point of those ports are to pad out dry months. They're only gonna port something when they need to. (Honestly the first half of 2019 desperately needed some but luckily the second half of this year looks a lot better for the switch)

Go back to shilling piracy is your own thread thief.

Peasantfags begging for spoonfeeding isn't comfy, user.

Just beat the campaign for Disgeae 5 complete. Had it since the sale on Black Friday last year but only recently started playing it. Now I'll probably finish Tales of Vesperia and Shining Resonance with SMM2 and Smash for change of pace. MUA3 comes out Friday so that'll mix it up

Based switch lite chad

yay so i bought super mario maker 2 and smash bros last week.

I thought I'd be playing Super Mario a a lot because of all the streamers making it look easy. Nope I put it on hold because I'm having too much fun playing smash. I only bought smash to play if i had any friends over. It's really fun. the controls are tight. And it feels like you're really in control of what your character is doing. And you can punish or get punished with certain combos. Haven't played online yet because I know I'm going to get ragdolled in 2 seconds. (sometimes I fall off the stage against the cpu lol)

>play animal crossing for 300 hours
>switch screen suddenly stops working
>send it for repairs
>it gets wiped and put on the pile while a refurbished one is sent back to me
>lost 300 hours save
No thanks. Maybe in the next gen nintendo will know how to deal with backing up saves, and perhaps also working online.

If you're that paranoid about it you can just fill the Switch's internal memory and force the game to put your save data on an SD card.

Playing Axiom Verge, Muse Dash, Wizard of legend and Yonder.

Plus use it for Minecraft with friends who only play it on console.

10/10 console for napping and lazing around.

this is true... i actually did have an issue with my switch stopped working. It was a soft brick. Booted but stuck on boot/nintendo logo screen. And I swear to god on my life, I only used the OEM dock to charge it.

Even though it was past warranty. Nintendo repaired it free of charge. Only I lost progress on all my games I had. 200 hours in zelda, 100 hours in mario kart, shovel knight, etc all gone.

Man I really hope SE fix up Dragon Quest Builders 2. It seems like so much fun

techspot.com/news/80907-nintendo-has-plans-small-upgrade-original-switch.html

Just started playing Hallow Knight. Liking it so far and the change of game after spending a few weeks on Xenoblade is refreshing.

>Do you think 2020 will be a good year with Bayo 3, Animal Crossing, Metroid 5 and the Pikmin 3 port?
I don't see Metroid being out next year considering they changed studios and started from scratch. I'd also rather get a new Pikmin than another port of a game I already own. Bayo 3 will probably be a highlight of E3, but I never cared much for the series. I really hope they don't fuck up Animal Crossing.

What I wouldn't give for another Advance Wars or Custom Robo. Kind of hoping Daemon X Machina scratches that robo itch, but it's not quite the same. Was hoping Wargroove would make up for Advance Wars too, but it's not really the same.

This is one thing I'm worried about. My NL file got nuked when my SD card corrupted and there was no saving it. Nintendo really needs to allow backup saves for these games. The ones they deny the function for are the only ones that really benefit from the service.

It doesn't even stop cheaters. What's the point?

Still playing Battle Cats, got all the Ubers they put in the game. But I'm still missing a few rares and EXs, and have no clue how to get them.

Attached: Galaxy_Gals_7th_chara_poster_JP.jpg (640x2041, 866K)

tiny metal sequel came out like 3 days ago. it is EXACTLY like advance wars. only problem is that they used unreal engine and the game looks a little blurry on switch. game is very, very fun, though.

>I don't see Metroid being out next year considering they changed studios and started from scratch.

Development started in late 2017 just after Samus Returns so it's definitely possible.

nope. nintendo didnt like what they saw of the game so they cancelled it and started from scratch again in 2018. game wont be out for ages.

Tiny Metal lacks boats and the developers are one of those special retarded Kickstarter groups that don't seem worth supporting.

They announced early this year the devs were changing to Retro Studios and all previous work was scrapped. 2021 seems the best case scenario now unless they rush it or outsource a lot.

>Over 1000 hour in Slutoon 2
>got my Switch on Release day
>no Backup possible

??

Fucking shillfag

I love how the ported WiiU games was the only thing you got hung up on, as if all the other shit is OK when Nintendo does it.

Why are you talking about Prime when OP said Metroid 5?

They're talking about Metroid 5, not Prime 4.

Same thing. Other M exists.

Of the games either out or coming out I really want Bayonetta trilogy, TWEWY final remix, Xenoblade 2 torna, Fire emblem three houses(preordered), Astral chain, DQ XI S, Langrisser I+II, and no more heroes 3. I really want the HD Zelda ports to come over, Xenoblade X and Tokyo Mirage Sessions from Wii U and I will be set in terms of a Switch library. Really torn on Pokemon Sword/Shield because looks shit.

wargroove sucks.

somehow I've never heard of this. probably will buy it, but I wish it had a physical release.

I just bought mine three days ago. So far, I'm loving it. Played Mario Maker 2 with my friends for maybe 4 or 5 hours Friday night, Got up to level 7 in Splatoon and really digging it, and about to pop in Odyssey tonight (FINALLY. I haven't had ANYTHING spoiled about that one yet and am very excited). Also Tetris 99 is a lot of fun, and also bought a game for $0.09 called Membrane which was really neat.

I really like it.

>Same thing.

Not really - one is a Metroid game and the other is a shitty FPS.

I'm seriously considering whether I should get the Lite for portability while permanently docking my current Switch.
Or should I just spend that money on games instead?

Happy to hear you're having fun, user.

Attached: 1550318113710.jpg (638x629, 44K)

The only things preventing me from hacking my Switch are the facts I play Smash and Monster Hunter online a lot and that I KNOW I'll get pirate's fatigue if I hack it. I'm honestly happy with actually purchasing games because I feel more compelled to play and finish them.

Attached: screenshot_00009.jpg (342x260, 12K)

I want to buy a Switch but I'm afraid they're going to release a better version in a few months

Attached: 1562894952623.jpg (223x226, 5K)

enjoy odyssey, user. that game is pure magic

Be sure to get the Splatoon 2 Octo Expansion DLC when you finish Odyssey. It's so good

You already can do both with your current Switch. Get more games.

Currently playing Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble. Wish I'd have held out on Wargroove for this recent entry in the Tiny Metal franchise but whatever. When I feel like taking a break I boot up Samurai Showdown V Special and try to get gud with Mina, Shizumaru, or Gaoh. Satisfying gameplay.

this is the least portable handheld I've ever had
why is it so big, bros. should I just get a Lite instead

Considering how Nintendo does things I'm doubtful of being able to easily swap saves from systems. Might as well embrace the gimmick the system is named after and stick with the one system.

Nintendo doesn't usually announce a new revision right after another one. I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume if there is a new model it won't release until at least 2020. Hard to doubt it won't be coming though, so I guess it depends on if you want to jump in now, or wait a year.

Don't forget piracy for an active system creates lost sales as well, which hurts future game development for the system.

what injectors are you guys using

Attached: 1428592391378.png (400x388, 80K)

>Breath of the Wild
>Final Fantasy VII
>ARMS
Trying to force myself to play Octopath Traveler but it fucking sucks and I grew up on Gameboy JRPGS but I don't remember them being this boring. I slogged through the first chapter of Olberic and Primrose but the only thing I like is the graphics. The battles started out cool, especially when I figured out how to charge up, but goddamn the story and characters are too boring. I keep literally falling asleep while I'm playing, it was so hard to get through those chapters and I'm still in the beginning. I liked Final Fantasy Legend 3, 1st gen Pokemon, Quest 64, Final Fantasy VII, but the characters and story in this game suck. I can't stop falling asleep. Those first chapters took so much effort to stay awake and finish. fuck

game development is already dead

I dropped XB2 due to burnout and lack of understanding some of the game mechanics. I did eventually get them down after looking as some YouTube videos, but I just didn't have any motivation. I'm getting ready to start it back up. I'm gonna just go a fresh save because at this point I forgot what I was doing in the story and the mechanics. Which is a bummer because I already got like 90% of the blades I wanted.

Anyways, I also got Torna and at this point I don't really care about spoilers so I'm thinking of just starting with Torna first and then moving onto XB2 proper so I start with something new.

I'm playing BOTW, the game is a bit boring and it feels too much like skyrim, a gigantic boring empty world where combat can be ignored altogether.

I think he's worried about his Switch going kaput and his Spla2n progress being lost to the ether due to that game having a full retard way of storing ranked info.

You can rewatch cut scenes in the main menu, and there are in-game tutorial menus for combat mechanics. I feel like the first bit of the game is a pain in the ass, especially needing to unlock everything to actually get the combat functional. It doesn't feel worth it starting from scratch. Especially dealing with gacha shit again.

Torna was a great game in its own. Battle system is a bit more refined and it streamlined things to avoid excessive grind. The story doesn't really spoil a lot in the main game either. At most it fleshes out flashbacks from the main game as you live out the moments in Torna.

Torna doesn't just spoil stuff, it casually spoils 90% of the story all the way to the end of the main game, including end game music. It also doesn't contextualise any termanology or lore since it expects you to have played the base game.

Just a heads up so you don't end up severely disappointed.

>I feel a bit conflicted about paying the higher pieces for indie games than I'm used to Steam charging, especially when Nintendo will probably expect me to rebut everything on their next console, but I'm tempted by some of these Summer sale deals.
Is this your first console? That's normal on all consoles, not just Nintendo ones. Sony also required you to buy stuff you had on PS3, when PS4 happened. I guess I get them there, because Switch just gives me the benefit of portability and having everything with me, so I buy less and less on Steam.

Okay can you guys post your must have games on switch? I'm trying to look for new shit to play

When is the Switch Pro?

What's a good monitor for the Switch?

There won't be a Pro, but Switch is getting an updated chip/GPU end of next month or beginning of September. Improves battery and resolution to some games. Won't be a silent revision. 2 new colors.

>There won't be a Pro
WSJ claimed there are 2 versions and the Lite is already here.

TV only

Mario Odessey, Mario maker 2, breath of the wild, dream daddy, xenoblade, super smash bros ultimate

It's a new version, a new SKU, but it's not a "Pro".

>just finished campaign
>moving on to other games
why would you give a game up after finishing the tutorial

Dark Souls
Dragon's Dogma
Mario Kart 8
Freedom Planet
DB Xenoverse 2
Naruto Trilogy

>bought a switch for the release of mario maker 2
>all this talk about a pro version coming out straight afterwards

I'll just be playing MM2 until astral chain and daemon X machina drop, plenty of other games to grab but not for full price on release day.

At least Gamestop does tradebacks + shekels

I live in a turd world cuntry, if I buy an OG Switch now I have to fork another $350-400+ for a Nu New Switch/Switch Pro/Switch Plus

MHGU, kinda pissed on some mechanics that got fixed in World and I can't get used to.
Also SMM2.

world babies, when will they learn?

Why is Astral Chain still so far away bros

oh I'm still working on the postgame, but I can take it at a much more relaxed pace now. First I'll use the soda trick to power level, hit chara world a few times and then reincarnate my characters, then hit up item world, finish the DLC characters that I didn't unlock earlier, etc.

Played MM2 for a while, now I'm onto BotW. Might go back to MM2 to make more levels.

I think the rest of this year and next year are going to be really good for nintendo. The switch lite is going to sell very well despite being a WiiU gamepad.

Attached: 1561320235729.png (196x197, 34K)

There's nothing wrong with getting used to QoL changes bro, the difficulty is another thing and I enjoy it.

you've got Mario Maker, MAU3, and FE to tied you over until August.

Which changes?

for one, the great maccau is literally impossible to defeat. its movement is unpredictable.

How's god eater 3?

When the FUCK are Sunshine and Pikmin 1/2 gonna get ported
Not to mention the treasure trove of nostalgia games (NES/SNES/N64) nintendo finds itself sleeping upon
I'm still waiting for a true port of MM N64 since the 3DS remake was so cancerous

But there's no great maccao in World bro

I just want a muramasa remaster on the switch

Hopefully never because Sunshine and Pikmin 2 are fucking shit games.

Leave. Go back.

It's really easy to read it, just pay attention and side-step.

t. gamecubebabby

This thread is sponsored by Nintendo of America®

Attached: 1562763494907.jpg (750x703, 95K)

There has never been a bad Pikmin game.

I have 300 hours in world, I'm basically a series veteran. no matter what I do it just pounces and destroys me. how anyone can beat it is a miracle.

how the fuck do i play games i installed from nsp files with 90dns enabled? it keeps checking if the software can be played, doesn't work if i disable wifi entirely either

I'm glad this time it's bait, because every time I see someone struggle with Great Maccao for real I die inside.

sigpatches?

>2020
>Metroid

You get a you and an LOL

what

he didn't say SMT5 though, it could've been worse

did you grab the sigpatches to make sure your switch reads the nsps without problems?

Next year for sure.

is the first game on switch?

Anyone currently using Skull & Co or Satisfye grips?
Are they easy to install and remove? I'm thinking of getting one these for handheld mode though, I'm kind of worried if the constant attaching and detaching will scrape off the joycon/console paints or something.

i don't even know what those are, gonna look that up

see

any good co-op games for my gf and I to play?
it can be difficult she wants to git gud
naruto trilogy?

I would play Mario Maker 2, but EDF 5 just came out on PC
also playing Clannad in Japanese to practice, since I already completed it some time ago

Attached: 5.png (421x484, 160K)

overcooked 1 and 2
team sonic racing

using skull & co - im happy with it. easy to get on and off, and no sign of it scraping anything

monster hunter thread

Nintendo Switch SP when?

Snipperclips Plus

Later on August I'll play omega labyrinth life. But for now, I'm reading vn on another system. Have two vns waiting in switch as well, good times.

Attached: IMG_20181215_172212.jpg (706x1000, 43K)

After playing about 10 minutes of the Dragon Quests builders 2 after never playing anything Dragon Quest nor Builders 1 I'm pretty much sold. There's just something kind of charming about it. Tried to get into Minecraft and Terraria but the lack of goal progression gets me bored kinda fast. How do people who have it like it? The frame rate could probably be better, but it's not a deal breaker for me.

Attached: 1558030849768.jpg (549x575, 31K)

Only a thief would say that to justify their actions.

already have mariokart 8 but yeah I should get an overcooked game. is 2 the better option?
the trailers make it look really shallow, does the difficulty ever spike?

From what I've read, people are really loving it. I loved the demo but personally the framerate is very offputting for me. It also apparently drains battery like a bitch.

Please fix this Square Enix aaaaah

Anyone use any 3rd party cooling devices when docked? I play mine docked for hours at a time and I'm worried about potential wear and tear on the hardware from the heat.

>naruto trilogy?
Ultimate Ninja Storm, they're doing a sale where each game is $10 separately and the trilogy is $20 on the eShop

3rd party stuff has the risk of bricking the switch

>>>/reddit/

is dragon marked for death any good for singleplayer mainly?
I heard the online is dead and it's not that great offline.
Just really wanna play a game like mega man x or zero.

>PRO
It will be called NEW Switch, will run slightly better then the current one but most likely nothing too new (expect some stupid new gimmick like change of controls or touchpad on the back etc.etc.) + new colors
Coming some time either end of the year or start of 2020, either way no point waiting for it since you can just buy one now and upgrade to new one for small amount since the new one wont be to much of an upgrade, how do i know this ?
>no new tegra chip
>new public documents filed by nintendo suggest a minor upgrade to loading times and scaling

ohh I never picked those up, how are they?
I'm a huge fan of the clash of ninja series before they went shippuden, just bought and beat revolution 2

How bad is the framerate?

Do I need a properly firmware to pirate a brand new switch or the current state of piracy is way ahead and I can pirate any switch model atm? I'm willing to buy one but I'm not much aware of the current state of Switch piracy. My 3ds/psp/PSTV are all hacked, so I'm not unaware of the requeriments to do it.

Attached: switch-pirates-piracy-1.jpg (600x337, 37K)

>final splatfest
is the game even 2 years old yet? Why are they killing it off?

ok it works now

TSR is a co-op racer though, imo it's more interesting than mario kart.
I liked Overcooked 2 more, Overcooked 1 is more difficult but imo that comes from the gameplay being janky.
and like another user said, snipperclips is good. I've heard good stuff about lovers in a dangerous spacetime as well but never played it.

Nintendo isn't too smart about online with little background in supporting games like that long term, or they have a 3 in the works and are going to milk the franchise for all it's worth.

if it's brand new it's probably patched, and then your switch's firmware has to be at 4.1.0

hmm between the bad character options and the bland looking tracks I can't convince myself to try TSR. maybe when it goes on sale, I do love the idea of teams being the highlight tho.
if over cooked 2 has better movement options then im going with that for sure
snipper looks lackluster but if its deeper than it looks ill give it a try
dangerous spacetime is amazing, highly recommend! I played on xbox and its multiplayer goodness but i find its best with at least 3 players which isnt always easy to come by

Well there's FPS counter, but I'm on a relatively small boat wtith about 20 NPCs. Running around with the camera out makes it tank to what feels like sub 30. I don't think it makes it horrendous or unplayable like fucking Faron woods in BOTW did, but it's noticeably not very pleasant to look at when I've been playing games at 144 on PC.

Problem is, I'm on a small boat surrounded by ocean. What's a flat open world gonna be like? There's a free demo out to see for yourself if you're curious.

No* FPS counter

you can pirate on 8.1 still, just get the nsp and play offline retard

and to think I was going to get it with a switch lite. Nintendo sure as fuck knows how to make me not want one. Hopefully pokemon isn't as bad as it looks and it'll be worth the purchase price.

No one fell for your bait.
Better luck next time, champ.

one squirt of silicone lube under the cap

Finished The Messenger and played some of the DLC; raged because it's hard af. Started playing through Darksiders again because I don't think I finished it when it was on the 360.

I definitely feel you on the character options, wish there were more. If it goes on sale for 20 or less I'd say it's definitely worth checking out. I'll peep dangerous spacetime too, thanks for the rec.
remembered another one too, might want to wait for a sale though. kirby star allies. the main campaign is piss easy and probably won't be that interesting to you, but if you power through it and unlock the boss rush mode and speed run mode, they're really fun for local co-op and the boss rush can be tough as hell too.

Fuck off,
Dont compare that piece of shit to Skyrim

After recently hacking one of my 3DSs, ('s?) I've been really wanting to hack my Switch, but I'm utterly terrified of it getting banned or bricked, despite being able to afford a new one if need be.

if you were being serious, you would know that nintendo pays the postage lmao

You did

Mario Maker 2 since release each day. Fun stuff. I get new ideas everyday and it's fun to edit courses with my stylus/controller setup. Really battery draining though.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>banned
don't use wifi or use 90dns
>bricked
if you aren't retarded it won't happen
if it still does it's ok if you take precautions

They're pretty decent. Game one covers all of the anime up to when Shipuuden is about to start and has some open world shit with you doing Spiderman shit in Konoha.
The other two are more linear in story mode, and the combat is tighter. They're fun games, but the combat can be confusing at first so you'll want to look online for how it works because the first game explains jackshit.

I want to buy one through a Best Buy credit card but I am waiting for a good bundle sale.

Playing Splatoon 2, the playerbase frustrates me sometimes. Should I get Mario Maker 2 or something else?
>unironically waiting for a 3D world port
My nigger.

You can get switches online on ebay for really cheap that can be hacked. 170.

>unpatched vanished from retail, every serial number I get to check is just possibly patched
>don't want to gamble but confirmed unpatched models go for a fucking fortune online

I just want to save edit my animal crossing town bros

Attached: 1405360015235.png (537x264, 252K)

NEVER EVER

Attached: bg9u85eqlktz.png (892x401, 373K)

that is literally the most retarded reason I've heard for wanting to hack your switch

oh yeah I followed STR up until release where it failed to impress. strange they dropped all the sega characters but then gave us a mixed roster instead. but I'll prolly grab it at a sale for sure.
again highly recommend spacetime but it can get repetitive after awhile but with friends its frankly amazing.
dude I have such a love/hate with star allies. I'm an avid kirby fan but that story mode just isn't worth $60 even with all the free DLC. Nintendo really dropped the ball on a lot of their first party IPs for the switch

Just don’t be a retard and break your switch lmfao

>Spiderman shit in Konoha.
hold up. seriously got my attention there.
please tell me you don't just play as naruto the whole time

Outside of missions, you're just Naruto as far as I know. In battles and shit, you're everyone.

youtube.com/watch?v=D2VPDtQ05LY
this is what I mean by Spiderman shit btw

Very sad Lethal league runs at 30FPS.

feel free to think it's bait but the game has a great open world but there's not much to do in it besides the shrines. Also the lack of music or the fact that it's more ambient stuff than anything else feels extremely weird for a zelda game

It runs fine to me, I'm more miffed by the lack of ranked play.

overall Star Allies was like a 5.5/10, but I think the next kirby that will build on it and be great a la robobot.

How come Switch isn't getting a lot of third party support? All I really use it for is exclusives.

Attached: 1562279410979.jpg (1280x613, 118K)

Steamworld Dig 2 is half off right now. Also just picked up X-Morph Defense on a whim but haven't started it yet. The Messenger is definitely worth it if it's on sale.

Lot of good looking stuff the rest of the year for switch. First half was front loaded with stuff I played on PS4 but the only thing I'm getting there the rest of the year is MH. Getting
Fire Emblem
Astral Chain
Links Awakening
Ai: Somnium Files
Luigis Mansion 3
Daemon Ex Machina is it turns out great.
Just replaying DQIII for the hundredth time waiting for FE

damn thats really unfortunate, I can't stand the title character lol
this does look fucking great tho godamnit if only I could pick my bros
my biggest issue is it felt they went backwards with allies especially after robobot and triple deluxe. even return to dreamland had more to offer in terms of gameplay

is the pro controller worth the 60 bucks if I want a wireless controller?

The biggest improvement from DQB1 to DQB2 for me is that progression is more consistent. You don't just drop down to square 1 every time you enter a new area.
Also massive QoL improvements like a better UI and control scheme, and weapons don't decay so you don't have to constantly scavenge just to rebuild your weapons and tools
NPCs are also more helpful.
The hunger meter also goes down way slower and fills up easier.

From what I've noticed FPS mostly just tanks when there's a lot of NPCs, so it's less the boat and ocean and the surrounding area and more just the other moving characters.

Pro controller is godly. I use it all the time in docked mode. It feels better than the joy con shell and has a better battery too. The battery will probably outlive you.

I didn't play at launch but whatever game I did play is easily my second or third favourite in the series. The fanservice is amazing, the new characters are really nice too. Gameplay is just the same as what it's been since RtDL, no better and no worse.

right now i'm enjoying my switch that does not dock ( in a nutshell my console wont dock to tv and the problem is the console it can still charge in dock ) i'm tempted to send it to nintendo for inspection/maintenance but idk how much it would cost for an inspection/maintenance, but for now i'll enjoy playing on tablet mode. ( my main game i'm playing is mario maker 2 i'm having too much fun )

So I don't own a Switch. I would only play it in handheld because I don't really care about playing on a TV.

Should I get the regular Switch or wait for the Lite?

I'm also worried about this "drifting" joystick issue I keep reading about it. Is it really that common?

Just beat Bayo 2's hard mode and got Chomp bro. Bayo 3's secret Nintendo weapon will be Piranha Plant boxing gloves. Screencap this.

Attached: wanwan2.jpg (1280x720, 414K)

If you aren't tight on cash get the regular. Nobody knows if they magically fixed the drifting problem for the Lite since its not out, and personally I've had my switch for 2 years and neither of my joycon have drifted but I have more and more seen people complaining about it for a few months now.

Is Candace of Hyrule worth it? I fucking loved necrodancer but I heard Candace was pretty short.

Sadly, the first Ninja Storm is the only one where you can fuck around in the Leaf Village like that.

Go to pawn shops. I got my unpatched switch from a pawn shop. Near perfect condition, minus the joysticks drifting. Expect to pay near full price though, it sucks but I guess the benefits of hacking outweighs the cost.

Is the Pro Controller worth it?

Should I buy Hollow Knight (physical) or Mario Maker 2?

Drifting is super common, the joycons are dogshit tier.

yes, but get it for less than 40 bucks. Check ebay

probably going to be a no from me
unless multiplayer is good?

Adding to this question, anyone use a good cheaper alternative, still wireless?

Yeah it's the first console of my own in a long time, since digital distribution became a thing at least, and since earning my own living. It's just a weird psychological hang up I should get over. Especially when I think of all the 'cheap' stuff I've bought on Steam but then never actually played.

I'm kind of tempted to get that Castlevania collection, but I feel like an idiot paying for ROMs. I guess at least it's portable.

Also meant to ask - I've been enjoying Tetris 99, never played any Puyo Puyo but I saw that Champions is 50% off in the sale (in Europe at least), is it worth getting that or is it worth paying more and getting the Puyo Puyo Tetris game?

Does anyone know how much content Astral Chain will have? Not sure if I should get a pair of vouchers for it and Fire Emblem. I don't want to drop a voucher on it if it's going to be 10 hours max.

>wanted a switch for months
>everywhere said there would be two new switches this year
>decide to wait
>nintendo suddenly announce the lite
>say no more consoles this year

WHERES THE SWITCH PRO YOU FUCKING NIP BASTARDS
I WAITED 6 FUCKING MONTHS FOR NOTHING
NOOOOOTHHHHHHHINNNNNNNNGGGGGG

Yup. Comfy=not engaging. You are forcing yourself to like a game outside it's actual merits.

In all fairness to Sony, you have games that are cross-buy between PS3, 4, and Vita

i haven't touched it in awhile, but bro let me borrow mk11 and i know its going to suck shit. also need a better sd card.

Unless some new info is out all we know is that its chapter based like a DMC or a Bayo but the levels are more open and have side quests to do. And standard for action games, theres the replay ability of playing on harder difficulties.

How is the DoAX3 Switch port? Need them titties on the go.

They're waiting for you to buy one, user.

They announced the Lite days after I bought mine - thankfully I mostly play docked.

If it's under warranty then that's a free fix, provided you don't mind potentially losing saves if they can't be backed up to the cloud. Although if it's just the dock being the issue they'd probably just replace that.

I assume you've tried pulling out all the cables and putting them back in and making sure you have things on your TV set right and plugged into the right sockets, etc.

Anyone who plays their Switch in docked mode most of the time is a literal retard.

Handheld is the only way to truly appreciate the Switch.

“pro version” would mean making games only 1/3 of switch users could play, it just makes no sense

Not true.
Look at the PS4 Pro. You just have games that look better and take advantage of the extra power with additional features and running better.

Is there anything good in the last EU sale? I already have most of the common games (BotW, Mario, etc.) but I wonder if there's something noteworthy on the eShop

Holy fuck Dragon Quest Builders 2 is so much more fun and comfy then is has any right to be.

Attached: 61182291_p0_master1200.jpg (951x1200, 440K)

Is it too late to get Splatoon? Or is it too dead to get my monies worth at this stage?

someone redpill me on the friends of ringo ishikawa

Attached: ringo.jpg (1920x1080, 2.15M)

How is it on the Switch? I was thinking about buying it for PS4, but I actually play more on the Switch overall, plus I kind of prefer carts to discs.

Seconding this.

Thirding this.

This is literally me

I never buy Gen 1 Nintendo handhelds and I've always opted to buy the second revisions all the time

>skipped GBA, bought GBA SP
>skipped DS Phat, bought DS Lite
>skipped 3DS, bought 3DSXL and then 2DSLL last January

The switch gets so loud when I play it in TV but it isn't loud in hand held. I'm on the second level about to finish it and I haven't had any lag spikes in either.

the switch is so fucking good not even nintendo realizes what they created as the first revision they shit out misses the entire point of the system

kimishima was the right president, this new guy is a retard

Has it been recorded to cause any damage on the console?

I have no idea that's why I don't play it docked.

How do you fix? My left drifts forward, I'd rather not send it in somewhere

>switch lite
OK where's the fucking Switch XL

WD-40 Electronic contact cleaner.
99% of the time just a bit of dust got under your joystick

Spray it well, work in the solution by moving around the joystick then calibration via the menu.

Reading my instructions will take you longer than to actually do it.

Worse than the earlier games but still fun.

Im not a serious splatoon player but the final splatfest is coming up in a week so it is now or never, I've only managed to catch 2 or 3 splatfests so I'm not too sure how big of a deal that is. There isn't anything quite like splatoon though so until a new one gets released I doubt it will be dying soon.

I think it's just Nintendo doubling down on the fact Japan likes handhelds and catering to the cheap Western fans who only want it for Pokemon. Knock a few bucks off it and make it a "dedicated" system and all those holdouts jump on board.

Which basically means they're admitting that dedicated handhelds are basically dead and the DS line can join the GB line. Seems to be circumventing the mentality that handheld games should cost less too. Not sure how I feel about it, but the last handheld gen was basically leading here and I can't say I'm really disappointed in the direction. Not that I'll ever bother with the Lite and prefer the options the original gives me.

>dedicated handhelds are basically dead
>Nintendo makes a real handheld
(lol

Thanks user, I've tried regular keyboard duster but no luck so I'll give that a shot

Attached: smooch.gif (400x225, 1.96M)

Bros I'm not sure whether or not to buy Resident Evil 1 or 4, I've already got both on PS4 but I like the idea of playing it in bed, I'm interested in the Outlast games as well

Metroid 5 memes needs to die. It has never been confirmed and there's never been any indication its something that is happening. Its based on absolutely nothing.

Ultimately, I had to buy replacement sticks. But I temporarily fixed the drift by lifting the flap under the stick and dropping some isopropyl alcohol in there then I slowly moved the stick in circles a couple of times. I did it while the joycon is off.

Does the pro controller also have the tendency of drifting?

I need Astral Chain

Attached: img-artbook-01.jpg (2000x709, 252K)

I wasn't expecting much from streets of rogue, but holy FUCK this game is fun. been playing it non stop since it came out.

Attached: H2x1_NSwitchDS_StreetsOfRogue_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 259K)

Are there any Switch games where I can be a cute girl and play dress up? Splatoon maybe?
I'm hoping the new Pokemons let me do this. Haven't played one for years.

Mario Maker is been my main time sink. I wanna grab DQB2 but I have still to finish the first one.

>I'm hoping the new Pokemons let me do this.

They should, though my last game was X/Y.

Cute litte butt.

we will never get a style boutique game for the switch

Attached: mpv-shot0001.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

>Splatoon maybe?
Without question.

Attached: IMG_20190403_210725.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

Gen 7 was a step down. Made Gen 6 look well polished to me. Gen 5 was the peak of the franchise and there are no signs that things will change any time soon.

I finished chocobo dungeon to the 100%
Any other game with this kind of gameplay?

>giving a panhandler money, thereby encouraging him to continue begging and never better himself or participate as a functioning member of society
Evil indeed.

Anyone playing DQB2?

Making Furrowfield a bit comfier. Don:t lad at my shitty roofs.

Attached: XftuyvI.jpg (1280x720, 278K)

Do you get a gun in this game? This is very important.

>lad

laugh

Its a transforming weapon, one is a gun form.

Attached: ac_ex-baton forms.jpg (1580x2304, 503K)

There's some ranged weapons in one of the MC's Legion beast things. It's the Arrow Legion and it's obviously a bow. There's some other projectile weaponry here or there, and the transforming weapon MC uses has a gun form sometimes.

Seriously considering hacking my switch, it seems easy enough, I just need to get another sd card for my troubles. Is this method worth it? I see some people say how online is possible and others who don't. Has anyone here tried it online?

Attached: switch hacking.png (1712x279, 52K)

Eh, I guess I'll take it.

If you're in the States and there's a walmart by you they have Disgaea 5 complete on clearance for $20 and it'll ring up for that much even if it's still labeled with a pricetag of $60.
Don't even have a switch yet but that was too good a deal to pass up.

Attached: __archer_disgaea_drawn_by_yuya090602__sample-bb1849c43ca212a30a74cebbde61c4c3.jpg (850x1201, 148K)

>t I'm gonna have to send in for "repairs" for the third time, having soon spent as much on postage as a new set of joycons
? The repair thing is done by Nintendo all the way. Although I like the design, joycons really are terrible.

>>>/yourmom/

I still haven't gotten a straight answers as to how potentially dangerous using a 3D printed jig is.

>Stardew Valley
>Hollow Knight
>Waiting for patches to buy Bloodstained
I'm enjoying it to be honest, even if it's just multiplats that I play. Thinking about getting REmake on here as well.
I hope they let you use screenshots as your background in a future update. I just love taking screenshots while playing handheld on my couch

Attached: IMG_20190714_171802.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

I'd love to play some of the Switch games but those joycons just don't look comfortable at all. I can't imagine playing Smash or Doom with those tiny things, and handheld mode looks even more clunky, not to mention the shit battery everyone keeps complaining about.

What do bros? I want some of the big Nintendo titles plus a few indie games like Hollow Knight, but the console itself doesn't feel very comfortable to me. Same with Lite.

Buy a pro controller?

Then just buy a pro controller, which is fantastic. Handheld mode just feels like a vita or something.

didn't hack my switch yet but i will now

Attached: 1345775365437.png (300x402, 119K)

Its as dangerous as not giving your money to a stranger for a piece of plastic and instead using a paper clip or piece of copper wire. If you short the wrong pins you can screw something up.

I'm just upset that the solution to this is to simply spend more money.

>not giving your money to a stranger for a piece of plastic
That's exactly what I'm asking! I am going to pay for a jig, but I don't know how dangerous is it on the long run.

Couldn't care less about Bayo 3, super pumped for NMHIII. Still a bunch of shit I want to play at the end of this year. Even maxed out my vouchers.

>redpill
you shove it up your ass you brainless sheep.

Please tell me Darkest Dungeon 2 will make it to Switch.

The Switch does come with a holder for joycons to emulate a pro controller. Either way the only way to know if it works is to handle these things in person. See if you can find a demo unit or check of a pawn shop will let you hold one.

>Even maxed out my vouchers.
Maxed out? How many and for what purpose?

I am I'm about to finish with furrowfields, yours looks amazing by the way.

How is GU on the Switch?

W-what would it take for Yea Forums to want this?

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x520, 50K)

It runs really well and looks OK for a 3DS port. About what you'd expect. If you like Monster Hunter and you haven't already played the translation patched 3DS version then go for it.

8 vouchers altogether. Got my average cost down to $30 per voucher after eshop discounts. Happy middle between being a moralfag and piratefag

is that how you get chain chomp? i should work o that. just got gold o all normal chapters for that accessory that gives you witch time at your command. trying to get through witch trial 4, too hard for me.

The pins you need to join to do any permanent damage to your switch are hard to hit with a paperclip if you bend it correctly. You just need the two ends of the paperclip to be as far apart from one another as possible while still fitting into the slide.

I've done several switches with my shitty home made paperclip jig and have run into 0 issues with it. Just look at paperclip jig guides/videos and take caution when bending it and it's about as safe as any other method.

Three Houses, Zelda, Astral Chain and I completely forgot about Oninaki which is coming out in August. If you ask me, there will be a lot of games to play.

Not to mention ports such as Romancing Saga 3, Scarlet Grace, Grandia HD and Digimon.

rec me games pls. i got: botw, taiko, bayo 2, hollow knight, splatoon 2 and smash.

Any hope that the Switch is going on sale during Prime Day tonight?

Yooo guys!! My Joycons just started drifting a couple weeks ago!!! I finally made it to the big boys club!!!

lol

proof?

Mario + Rabbids

My joy cunts started drifting 1 month ago - they're useless now. Really sucked as I started falling in love with playing handheld, and I'm not paying $100 for shitty hardware again

love it, im playing it now

any good sale bros?
i grab mutant mudd collection for 1.5 bucks yesterday
thinking of grabbing the messenger yet now that the free dlc already out

I was considering 1/2 Genie Hero if/when it's on sale. Does it run alright on the Switch or should I get it elsewhere?

Attached: 1453849934726.gif (400x250, 228K)

that's not his, it was a promotional screenshoot

i agree and disagree. "comfy" games you get into a routine where you can play that game daily for either 10 minutes or 10 hours. games like animal crossing or the sims are what i call "comfy". while they aren't exactly exciting games, its a fun passive way to kill your time. like building a giant lego creation. its a time killer for after work and school. i would call fire emblem games "comfy" too. when i have a new FE game to play i get home, take a shit and play FE. i can complete one map and do the extras and then it's a good time to save and quit. it's a nice comfortable routine, and a pretty engaging game. rust is a comfy game for me too, some people play 24/7 but you can also do your little thing every day and work on your weekly base. every moment on rust is life and death and every time you log in without being raided is a great feeling when you live the scrub base life

tldr comfy literally means nothing

yeah, wayforward is good indie. i honestly can't recall any shantea titles from them having any technical problem

that is mine, retard

dilate

It must be played with friends for it to really shine. Single player can be a massive thorn in the ass since they didn't factor anyone playing offline single player, and it shows with a good number of the missions.

gonna buy this for my little niece since he loves Mario and Pokemon and her parents are really anal about "Dem evil technology"

>my little niece
>he loves
what are you trying to imply here?

Attached: tired pepe.jpg (385x385, 24K)

would you believe me that I have dyslexia and I barely read over my posts

Attached: Screenshot_20180413-074814.png (1078x978, 646K)

It has a crappy feeling D-Pad, but otherwise is a great controller with an excellent battery life.

You can find bootlegs on eBay and Aliexpress for 1/2 to 1/3 of a Switch Pro controller that are quite literally the same as the real deal save for the Nintendo/Switch logos. Only caveat is that you're rolling dice as to whether or not you'll get properly working ones or not.

good uncle, too bad about his parents

It runs fine but it's a bad game. Consider Shantae and the Pirate's Curse instead or any number of other better 2D platformers (Hollow Knight, Shovel Knight, Steamworld Dig 1/2, Iconoclasts, Yoku's lsland Express)

I realize it'll be lower tier than Hollow/Shovel Knight and Steamworld, but the version with all the DLC mite be cool once it's on sale.

I got Fishing Star World Tour yesterday since its on sale. Decent comfy fishing game but can be repetitive and easy, enjoyable nonetheless. The guide is a cutie.

Attached: fishing.jpg (1024x576, 190K)

that game is alright but it should be half of the price, they are nut trying to sell a fishing game single player that price

I think the last quarter of 2019 and the year of 2020 will be amazing for the switch. Personally I just want RF5 already but I'm planning on getting animal crossing, astral chain, the botw sequel, the following mario kart (unless nintendo doesn't make it because they don't want to fuck up mk8's online community), and the new mario game (hoping for something like a mario galaxy sequel). Then there's always the coming metroid prime and all the jrpgs coming out now that the switch lite is a thing. Really hoping they rerelease the prime trilogy again because getting a copy of the wii one was a total bitch.

I'm going to buy one of these when either the Lite comes out or the revision for the original (I'd rather have slightly better performance in handheld). What are the tier 1 games for it?

alright I'm kind of considering getting splatoon 2. Is it too late to bother, is too much content already missable, is it worth getting at full price at this stage of the game, I just don't know

Has anyone played The friends of Ringo Ishikawa? Should I grab it?

no but you'll deal with a shitty playerbase that can't help you win games

the online will always be active until the day the switch die
however you won't get to participate splashfest after next week
there isn't misses content, if anything you right get all the contents they added since the beginning
>full price
this one is a nono, you can buy it brand new for like 35-40 bucks on ebay. if you like it you gonna get a lot of hours out of it

I've pre loaded marvel ultimate alliance 3

what's your team?

Anons I need some help

I can get the original switch on the 18th but my issues with it is the maintenance of the joycons and the stand and im just scared of them breaking and having to break my back working to replace them,

OR should I Just get the switch lite which I can mostly afford with the money ive saved up.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-lap1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 636K)

Anything fun on sale that'll keep me busy until Fire Emblem?

If you get the switch lite and the sticks drift you get to buy a new switch lite unless you have a warranty as opposed to fixing the joycons yourself or buying new ones

WD40 spray will fix any joycon drifting issues in seconds. Don't worry about it.

This except I'm waiting for Astral Chain. Preferably something under $15

is that safe?

consider all these options :
-og switch : older exploit model mean hackable, tv output, joycon might be a crapshoot but at worst you can replace them or play with pro controller

-the lite : built with handheld in mind so the controller part probably better quality, probably won't get hacked for a while, but 100 bucks cheaper

and im not sure what stand you talking about, you mean the dock? not much maintenance have to come to the dock

i bought mutant mudd collection for 1 dollar and 50 cents yesterday, i enjoyed it on the 3ds
the messenger is under 15 bucks and have free dlc come out 3 days ago

I'm not buying it until Hank Pym is confirmed, and with his EMH voice too.
youtube.com/watch?v=jzzpqecbDOc

Attached: Pym, stop undermining my authority! I'm in charge here! My money, my rolecall!.png (499x561, 345K)

oh really? thanks but now im just wondering, which should I get?

Yeah I Meant the dock, Im not all that interested in hacking it since im pretty freaked out about bricking it.

oh you are worrying about brick, yeah that was such a overblown issue
im not saying it didn't happen btw, but that was just a specific brand of 3rd party dock that caused it. there are other 3rd parties docks later on that are fine, and then you can just use the official charger which come when you buy the console and that shit is safe
so yeah basically if you are worry about brick then don't use anything but the included nintendo dock, but just charging the handheld i have been using 3rd party usb c cable and phone charger for nearly 2 years now without any issue

Yeah, it's designed for electric contacts so it won't damage anything. Just tilt the stick to one side, spray a bit in, and do a couple of rotations to distribute it. It'll fix any dust problems and make the sticks silky smooth to use.

>want to push payload through phone
>phone has otg support, all is good
>try plugging a usb hub in my pc and connecting my phone and switch to it
>doesn't work, wtf?
>try connecting a usb type a to usb type c adapter, connect them that way
>doesn't work
>try reinstalling app multiple times, using various other cable configurations
>doesn't work
>try using different app
>doesn't work
>after almost 2 hours of this find out i need an otg cable to use otg functions
>what the fuck
>look for one all over my house, manage to find one
>it's usb type a to usb type a so i can't use it
>20 minutes past midnight at this point and can't go anywhere to buy one that works
>mfw going on a trip later today away from my country so i won't have shit to do on the plane unless i pay extra at the airport

Attached: XD.jpg (960x835, 188K)

Do you guys think U.S PSO2 will come out on the Switch in its lifetime?

joy con version

I really hope so. I hadn't even considered it until E3, but I know without a doubt it'd beat MHGU as my most played switch game in no time if it was localised.

Didn't Microsoft already say it'd come to the other consoles and wasn't an Xbox exclusive?

neato thanks

Isn't Microsoft the one publishing it in the West?
Then again I guess Minecraft's on the Switch too so who knows.

what the fricking fug?

Attached: 91U3evhbV1L._SL1500_.jpg (927x1500, 368K)

Phil Spencer himself said it was gonna be on PS4 too. Nobody ever said switch though

They said it wasn't gonna be on just Xbox. I guess Microsoft brought it over for everyone but it'll be timed exclusive for Xbox.

I'm gonna play the fuck out of it if it does.

What are the best indie games on this thing? Just assume I like all genres.

CTR is fucking awesome man. There’s also an update coming this week that will speed up load times so that’s sweet too.

what? this is old news

Wait a minute. Are you telling the truth?

What is this? Is it fun?

Favorite console in generations. Wish I didn't buy a Wii U because some of the ports would be nice, but fuck paying for them again at full price.

Attached: 1559765908420.jpg (640x640, 45K)

based underage
get the og switch if you can afford it, lite is for cheapskates

that's already way more than its competitors

Only Wii U game I'd feel comfortable double-dipping for is Xenoblade X. Too bad it'll never happen. Hopefully we get X2 before the Switch 2.

I never played Xenoblade, just doesn't look like my thing. DK, Caption Toad and Bayo are the ones that come to mind for me. I never got to finish Bayo 1 and now I have no hype for three.

You know what? Fuck you man for not replying. I'm going there NOW and to see for myself. I have to pick something up anyway.

This.

check brickseerr first to see if that store has any stock left
it seems to be real but kinda random

Very disappointed.

Attached: file.png (493x482, 83K)

Wanting a new game to play on Switch because I don’t use it anymore. I don’t remember playing MM1 enough to warrant playing the sequel. Is it comf enough? How’s the user created content going? Also thought about finally getting the Zelda dlc.

Interested in Red Faction Guerrilla, anyone played it on Switch or another console?

no, the way it works is that online will show you that price
but you go to the store and get the copy and ring it up for 20 bucks
but who know if the store actually have any stock left

fun game, probably the best from the series
i played it a long time ago, it is quite an old game so performance won't be a problem. just might not be some people cup of tea

I rage quit BOTW today doing that stupid fucking horse lap at one of the stables. FUCK HORSES. Horse riding in this game fucking sucks. If my dumbfuck horse starts drifting to the side instead of jumping over the fucking hurdle one more time I'm putting an explosive arrow up it's ass

Attached: 1537117583115.png (808x805, 446K)

Any Japanese games you guys would recommend that aren't on PS4 and Vita already? Fanservice-heavy ones are fine too.
Already own Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and Octopath Traveler, gonna get Fire Emblem Three Houses and Omega Labyrinth Life as well.

Attached: 2019032217490200-FEDDFB3BEB94843E6A8D2AF517CAE725.jpg (1280x720, 292K)

ain't all of those optional? why are you even doing it if you don't like it
i only ever use some of them to travel around but most of the time i just warp and run on foot or parachute

God, please.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE DON'T LET THIS USED CONSOLE BE SHIT!

I just accidentally found out that you can hold the screenshot button to record a video

Attached: H8.jpg (931x1225, 394K)

Yea it's optional but once I started it I wanted to finish it
It's garbage though. The one hurdle that's on a hill is legitimately broken

I didn't even fuck with any horse shit in my playthrough. Shit sucks.

Waiting for MUA3 and FE3H.

Also is the Prime Days 2DS for $49 and 2DS XL for $99 worth it?

I just checked it myself and it's saying $19.93 for me
Gonna go pick it up actually

What would you get for the 3ds anyways? Theyve stopped making games for it a while ago

That wasn't in there at launch, and if I remember right it came in the quietest Switch update. You either were someone that watched the on-console update videos, or you were watching some Nintendo-focused news website that updates you on everything from actual game news & UI updates, to the cocktail Bill Trinen had at dinner. I think I learned it from the latter.

Attached: 1562362205310.jpg (640x474, 22K)

If the man doesn't have a 3DS, that means he has an entire untapped console library to choose from.

Can we please make a MUA3 discord please? The Reddit one is filled with a bunch of faggots. Also fuck Drax, fucking pedo living faggot. Gamora best girl because she is pro-MAGA.

Attached: MyUltimateTeam-ig1080x1080.png (1080x1080, 1.44M)

For those that got the Vouchers what are you spending them on?

I bought them because I was going to get MUA3 no matter what but now I don't know what to get with my other. I was going to get Fire Emblem but it looks to be a Persona game rather than FE so I am thinking of getting something else.

I bought Mario + Rabbids back around black Friday, but I hardly played it until the past few weeks. Now I'm past world 2 and I'm really enjoying it! The game is much better than it has any right to be.

Tetris 99
Mario Maker 2
Alliance 3 and Three Houses later this month.

Then Astral Chain and DX Machina soon after.

Round out the years with Lady Layton and Pokemon SwSh.

This year is so much better than the last. I literally only bought Smash in 2018.

I bought 6 because they had them for $40 each at one time, I already spent on MUA3, FE3H and AC. Will probably get DxM, LA and LM3.

how the fuck it looks like a persona game? what the fuck are these ridiculous comments, the gameplay is night and day different, is it because there is a school setting?

have the cartridge and they just fucking refuse to make the DLC on sale, instead make the whole thing to be on sale instead. i don't want that

Thinking about buying one. This is kind of a dumb question but how do you charge the pro controller? Does it plug into the Switch itself?

I'm on my 3rd try putting on a screen protector on this thing (a glass one) and theres always bubbles on the right bottom corner, no matter what I do they always come back and it pisses me off, how are you no screen protector guys doing? thinking about just going no protector at all.

Finally updated my external storage with a 200GB SD card, now I have free 130 GB, which are the best digital only games available?

Vouchers are $35 per vouchers right now in case anyone want to pick up two games.

>Pikmin 3 port
Was this ever actually confirmed?

No problem. Hope there's one close to you.
Mine only had one copy tucked away back in a corner on the very bottom shelf was upside down hidden behind a pile of games. Was a miracle I even found it.

Yeah. I'd rather not post my receipt since it has the address of the store on there.
Go to brickseek and check your areacode for walmarts in the area with the game. If there is one it'll show up as $19.94 or whatever and however much stock is left. If it says "low stock" that means there's only 1 copy left, if that. There was only 2 within 20 miles of me that had a copy left so if there's one by you then get it quick.

Attached: 62847950_p0.jpg (2894x4093, 2.26M)

There is no point in doing a discord since the game has a lobby and voice chat.

where to buy?

Oh poor user have you not heard? It is the outside of combat people are comparing it to persona. You have to build relationships go on friend dates, study, etc.. It is half slice of life half tactical combat. I am not saying that is bad just not my cup of tea. Basically it is persona tactical rpg edition. Unless the slice of life setting goes away after the time skip but I doubt it.

I have like 3 sets of extra joy cons and just realized how dirt cheap the switch is if you only buy the tablet, might get another one to mess around with and get free vidya that I would not normally buy.

Where

yeah, if you got an old model that is just begging to be hacked

Raise and Swych, sadly you can only get $35($70 total for $100 giftcard) for first time buyers with a referral(google referral code for both). If you don't mind buying them for $40 MassGenie has plenty.

thank fuck for the motorcycle. I don't like using fast travel too much cause you get stuff with exploration, but good god horses suck

I will probably hack mine when the Lite comes out since I mostly play portable.

You can also keep using throwaway emails, you can use the same credit/debit card and they won't stop you. I bought a fucking 2080Ti for fucking $450 using this method.

sega ages super hang on when

Attached: 3d-super-hang-on-cover.cover_large.jpg (600x429, 146K)

Want to play Virtua Racing?

I'm at Walmart now. They don't have it in the glass case. Not even listed in there.

>This year is so much better than the last. I literally only bought Smash in 2018.

I think this is just gonna be the big pattern. Iwata's last big plan was to make sure everything had a good rollout for the Switch. The handheld divisions and console divisions were unified into EPD. So that means debut 2017 was absolutely fucking packed between the big first party guns like Zelda, Splatoon 2, Mario and Mario Kart, with follow up jabs like ARMS, Fire Emblem Warriors and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 and third party surprises like Doom, Skyrim, etc
But packing all that means when you're transitioning to stuff there's gonna be some dead time(e.g. Splatoon 2's crews moving to Animal Crossing), and that's why things got anemic in 2018. It was all indie stuff, or late third party ports like Ys or Wolfenstein. And now we're back in business with a fucking loaded second half of 2019 and big dick Animal Crossing ready to wreck shit come March 2020.
Hopefully it doesn't get fucking dead like the last year though, although ideally stuff like Metroid Prime 4 being delayed and things promised in E3 2019 like NMH3 means 2020 will be good too.

Idk where the hell you see that, but I even asked the associate and they said its $45

user its hot as hell, i need to finish my meal before it gets cold, and i got a backlog of other games i need to finish but yea lets do it. i suck ass tho and can just barely win the beginner track. very under practiced.

Phantasy Star 4 when
Streets of Rage 2 when
Sonic 2 when
Shenmue when
Skies of Arcadia when

Hurry up and get to the good games, Sega. Nobody cares about Alex Kidd.

Attached: 1559327764887.jpg (434x319, 38K)

NO MORE HEROES 3 BABY YEAH
I sure hope you guys played TSA

Attached: NMH-TSA-III.png (498x498, 26K)

Can't wait for pic related, even the Japs are waiting for the US Steam released because of the uncensored pubes. There is no way in hell the Switch version will show tits and pubes.

Attached: 1.jpg (702x524, 60K)

it's random as fuck bros, sorry you got unlucky
this is also i never fucking try for these things unless the deal is some really insane, and often if those exist it won't be my turn
would prefer to just stick to online shop with countdown timer

>What are you enjoying on your Switch Yea Forums?
currently playing CTR and Dragon's Dogma

>Do you think 2020 will be a good year with Bayo 3, Animal Crossing, Metroid 5 and the Pikmin 3 port?
>Bayo 3
I have the first 2 games on the Wii U. They're ok, but honestly not that great in my opinion. I couldn't even be bothered to finish 2, so I have no interest in 3
>Animal Crossing
I've never played an Animal Crossing game
>Metroid 5
That hasn't even been announced, has it? I'd be really happy if they do announce it
>Pikmin 3
I have the Wii U version. it was a fun game but I never finished it. not sure if I should get it on switch or just dust off the Wii U

Are unpatched switches hackable even on the latest firmware? I'm trying to find some used ones.

Pretty sure it does

Sorry dude. If they have giant stacks of games on the bottom shelf check there too since that's where they put the older or discounted stuff.
This is the link I used and it rang up as $19.93 for me yesterday:
brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker?sku=55521398

The X1 has an exploit that will always be hackable, the Switch Lite who knows.

If the slice of life really does go away after the war breaks out and it occurs halfway or less I would definitely re think my stance on not getting it. I wouldn't mind if the slice of life stuff was a minor part of the beginning to move the story, what I don't want is a necessary feature throughout. I never was able to get into those type of games.

Check the archive this is a scam. I'd hope Yea Forums is smarter than to fall for this but PSA in case anyone isnt

How bad does it run? Isn't this just a Visual novel??

How is it a scam?

Raise is pretty shitty especially with people spaming them, but they are legit. Same with Swych and MassGenie.

Are there any hidden gems worth playing?
I only have Odyssey, Smash and Cuphead right now but I'm definitely going to get Three Houses
Besides from those I don't really see any games that I'd be excited about playing

Is a switch pro coming?

I assume as someone who never completed a zelda or mario game, thinks animal crossing and rune factory look interesting, had fun with the fire emblem gba games, had fun with the pokemon gba games, this console should be perfect for me right? xenoblade looks fun too, i hope it gets some more 3ds games too

not the type of person that would carry it with me tho

yes, it is hardware so impossible to patch just via firmware

This year will be focused entirely on handheld Switch + Pokemon. I could maybe see 2021 being the year of Switch Pro + Zelda/Metroid/Bayonetta.

>Every thread about the switch without fail
>Same vague post about vouchers being on sale
>Bunch of gullible anons reply asking how
>Same exact post directing to shady 3rd party reseller websites

Dialogue scenes are like a visual novel, but gameplay is 3d. Its basically a sim/survival where you control the girl in pink and set the other girls to do gather resources.

The overworld is pretty bad, a lot of spots cause the fps to drop. It really overuses depth of field which I think is the cause of the frame drops or probably all the clutter. The game overall feels really poorly made, all the characters are floating, the walking animation is the walking animation you see in anime from the CG background characters, the character models ugly and buildings are ugly, even for a post-apocalyptic Akihabara.

oh thats a shame but no problem, my pc backlog is long enough anyway and ill let the switch library build up some more, i guess it will take a year of 2-3 more for my switch adventure to begin

I just found out you can zoom in game. Guess thats cool.

Have you ever tried it? Do you honestly think that no one here actually wants to help people get deals?

reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitchDeals/comments/c6gbt4/raiseus_extra_7_eshop_cards_with_code_shop7_today/

There's 150 replies here, not a single one mentions its a scam.

Yoku's Island Express is a decent fusion of pinball and metroidvania. Steamworld Dig 2 is a decent fusion of Motherload and metroidvania.

>made by NIS
this company is such up and down, they got some legit good games on the switch but can never stay consistent

I bought my Switch at launch, so I assume I can hack it, but is it gonna get me banned if I go online?

You know people give the Switch shit for ports, but I think there's something to be said for getting content complete, slightly polished up versions of games that're now portable too. I've grabbed a bunch of games on my 'oh yeah I should play that' list on Switch that I'm not sure I would've gotten around to otherwise.

You can go online with a hacked Switch but you can't play pirated games online without getting banned.

I wouldn't try it if you want to continue playing online.

Yeah I'm totally going to believe random Reddit user that "Made $600 in only a few hours! It just keeps coming!"

Dude are you retarded or something? Raise, Swych and MassGenie are not scams. I honestly don't care at this point if you believe me or not. If it was a scam the mod would have deleted the thread.

I didn't mess with the referral code stuff, but the promo codes for raise and swych do work. Swych is straight up $40 for a $50 card with the code aqua19.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-231247_Swych.jpg (1080x1168, 123K)

The fucking first game is still active and Splatfests don't mean shit.

Bought yooka laylee on sale (which kinda sucks, camera and movement feels weird).
Should i go for puyo puyo champions? Or is puyopuyo tetris a better choice? Also thinking of getting hellblade is it worth it?

I live in russia but even i didn't pay for postage here, mate. Nintendo online is indeed pretty shitty.

The referral code does work but for some reason it was my first/last name so I stopped giving it out except to family members and friends. For the other $50 I suggest just going with MassGenie, don't have to deal with codes and whatnot.

I heard nintendo of russia is under some corrupted and fucked up dude which results in some bad decisions for the fans there

I heard that too, but still don't know exactly what he did. Corruption is univetable in Russia, it's the way of life.

PPT is fun, but Champions is a better choice if you want to play Puyo.

Been playing Baba is You, got 11 bucks left in my account, may just wait on Hollow Knight to go on sale.

God, I love Baba is You, it's keeping me busy as I wait on FE3H

Lemme get your referral code tho user

>is a better choice
Exactly why? It's dirt cheap tho, i just wonder if i wouldn't want to get tetris puyo later.
Is katamari damacy, toe jam and earl, bomberman r worth it? I liked mostly toe jam and earl, only played psp and vita katamari and played bomberman lots of times.

youtube.com/watch?v=BmmDdF_LSMc

for reading : gameguru.ru/articles/v_rossyskom_ofise_nintendo_unijayut_lyudey_chto_proishodit/view.html

a french arab named Yasha Haddaji is the CEO of nintendo of russia with many connections. made a lot of shitty decision making that affecting products and events. harrassed employees, treat them like shit. people complained and NOE did an "investigation" and the dude is still there

the most infamous incident is when a live stream of a nintendo event happened and he asked for something stupid being done, the employee did what he was told and then got yelled at (cursing at the dude while kids are watching the mario kart stream)

honestly if this shit was ever happened in the NA or japan stream this dude is fucking gone, but it is NoE and russia no less so he still stay. I think if people really want this mofo gone they have to report to the japs

what do you mean?

Being able to dock it is all I want. I have a pro controller, and it already uses USB-C to charge. How much extra could it be to give it video out capabilities. That's ALL it would need, because I it looks more comfy to play in handheld and the built in dpad.

add another reddit frog to the filter

there is a zoom feature added on in firmware 8.0 i believe

i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--MAIFfoZO--/c_scale,fl_progressive,q_80,w_800/gosong0m79ixpgu7uocv.mp4

>the most infamous incident
That's the only thing i actually saw other stuff about harrassing, treting like shit could be said of any ceo here.
>japan
Isn't japan like super stirct towards employees and stuff.
>report
Everybody did, he got some warning or penalty as well, russia just doesn't care for nintendo as much.

>Tits and pubes
WHAT!?

Also, he's half russian so he's russian, yasha is a russian name and some sources say he's indian or arab or whatever

Good god you're retarded.

I will check it out later at another walmart.

yodanji
a magical high school girl

Right now with the sale's going on, should i get south park fractured but whole? I only played the first game without dlcs, should i get that one as well? The only thing that bothers me is that those games weight 20gb

a lot of AAA companies like rockstar or ubisoft or EA, they just don't compress shit

True maybe, re revelations 2 is a beast as well, also got that on sale and think of getting the first game now even tho i bougth it for 3ds.

This

Its like when you run out of reasons to defend a game and go

>b..b..but its fun

So, it turns out my younger brother failed out of college because of his switch. Something about playing splatoon and the mario instead of going to class.

Any advice on ways to smash it, bros?

Also don't fucking say "Sell it". The point is to send a message to that little shit.

Reminder that people just now discovered a suicide command in Xenoblade 2 (hold all four triggers + X and down on the d-pad) and the command can be used to trigger a fake infinite fall state that can be used to survive any fall at 1 hp (with it you can literally fall from upper to lower Tantal and live). The command can also be used while speaking to NPCs and Japs have been having fun posting screenshots of it on twitter. I like that this nearly 2 years old game still has secrets and neat tricks in store.

Attached: not important.png (906x682, 760K)

yes i got re re2 on sale a long time ago, you can get a lot out of the game from raid mode alone
i didn't get the first one because i played through the story already and re2 raid mode is just so much better so i skip the first

Both look fun. Thanks

>Any advice on ways to smash it, bros?
heh, nice

got any links? I tried looking it up but didn't find anything.

wait hold the fuck on, what
i need to check this shit out tomrrow. how the fuck...

youtube.com/watch?v=RBtpjH1ZAFY

Attached: 1563040760295.jpg (1280x720, 207K)

Playing Dragon Quest Builders 2 now, it's pretty comfy, looking to get a Pro Controller because of it.

Looking at these games, any hype for any?
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Kill la Kill the Game
Oninaki

Flunk it out a window

But honestly fucking with his stuff wont send any concrete message and will distance him from you so he wont trust you. He cant change if he doesnt want to change.

Do your folks even ask him for rent?

Ok guys. Comfy time is over, I want a game recommendation with a lot of cute girls witth RPG elements

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has you covered.

Attached: 1563039687134.jpg (1280x720, 246K)

Xenoblade 2

Attached: 1531430955498.webm (960x540, 1.75M)

I already have that one... my first switch game

>If you kill yourself before the landmark triggers in Argentum at the start of the game you spawn back on Gramps and Fonsett's theme plays
Huh.
youtube.com/watch?v=D7XD6rdyEiY

Attached: pole dancing.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

I'm getting ready to hack in. I am nervous but I've already decided to commit. Wish me luck.

BAYONETTA 2

Attached: 32B31948-BF7F-4860-9437-B1CDDC4C8C53.jpg (4032x3024, 2.42M)

>But honestly fucking with his stuff wont send any concrete message and will distance him from you so he wont trust you. He cant change if he doesnt want to change.

It'll teach him to stop being an incel and go get pussy, or at least get a job.

Fear and discipline is how you handle these people.

this isn't like the 3ds dude, there is close to zero risk involved. literally don't need any luck desu

>It'll teach him to stop being an incel he says while posting on 4channel's video game board

Attached: laughing_elf_man.jpg (500x688, 92K)

I know someone who failed out of college because of WoW, no one could stop him or talk him out of it. He had to hit rock bottom and decide for himself to change, and he did, and now makes 6 figure. He's still addicted to games but at least he got his life in order.

Switch port when?

Attached: .png (599x800, 684K)

Nerds don't leave the house, so I can't bully them irl as much.

You hunt where the ducks are.

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-01-04 12 20 02.png (648x585, 19K)

>playan
MHGU, what a time sink. My plan is to race through the key quests and try to finish in under 100 hours then sell this demonic black hole of time thievery. It's fun, but blatantly takes advantage of every psycholohical addiction mechanism yet discovered.

Attached: 1560217522524.gif (388x282, 1.58M)

How do you deal with the shit-ton of things you have to learn in this game

too funky, even funky kong can't handle it

250 hours and going strong. I've still barely scratched deviant hunts, it's so fucking good. Dangerously good.

oh dear, i want to see your reactin after you have to deal with dreadking rathalos and dreadqueen rathian

>New Avengers
Good choice.

Why even bother?

Please stop shilling, we all know the truth, Zapf exposed this shitty game for the lying mess it was.

Attached: funky barn.gif (640x360, 663K)

Having played the previous games in the series so you actually know how Break and Topple work, positioning bonuses, party gauge charging and so on really helps.

Attached: xc2 combat screen.jpg (1920x1080, 488K)

I've fought dreadqueen a few times, she's a lot of fun actually. She feels more like an MMO boss with mechanics, since her poison is extra potent and she creates those spikes. I need her stuff since I play SNS, but she takes a while so solo so I've been waiting for a lobby. How does dreadking differ from standard?

Does the Pro Controller have any issues?
My left joycon has gone to shit

Should I get DQ11 when it comes out for switch?

Shenmue 1 & 2 might get a Switch port anyway, and Sega hates Skies of Arcadia for some reason.

yeah dreadqueen is still alright i guess
dreadking, well, you know how azure rath fly a lot more than standard? just time this 10, and of course you will need to damage his wing for flash bomb to work. he is a real cunt, seriously, no wonder they make his set with arguably the best skills
>SnS into dreadking
god bless your soul brother

>Having played the previous games in the series
Never have actually, is 1 on 3DS good enough? Too lazy to play on dolphin + I want the portability

yes, content wise and a lot of quality of life improvement it is probably the best version for gameplay
obviously wont top pc in term of graphic or run

Sounds wild, I'm dreading it. Up for multi at some point? I've uncapped my hunter rank so I can come give you a hand with anything if you're looking to progress with key quests.

I haven't touched the family Switch in months. I was playing it tonight and the left analog stick on the left joycon is fucked up. I went to the calibration screen and it has a difficult time with upward in motions and when you hold downward it'll start to go back up on its own.

My little 13 year old brother has basically been the only one playing on it exclusively and, needless to say, I'm disappointed in him for not telling anybody about this. Do you think he broke the analog stick by being rough with it or are joycons really prone to failure? I did do some searching on this for a fix and it does seem to be a common problem. Do the fixes work or is buying new joycons the only answer?

ah shit sure, i havent played for a couple months because i went hard with it. no need to worry about helping me, i clear everything in G rank already and got the "final boss" full set. however im pretty much left all the deviant untouch, only fight some dread raths with my brother so far

me, I read something about trying to blast compressed air under the analog stick

Yeah it's a pretty solid port for what it is. Textures and resolution are obviously fucking shit but other than that it plays just fine, never had any problems with it. Only caveat beside graphics is that unlike the Wii version it only has English audio, but that isn't much of an issue because the dub is actually top notch.

what QOL changes

the joycon is indeed prone to problem, not just him
spray wd40 into it so it can clear the dust inside

if you want it portable then yeah, it is good for that
the cemu emulator can be much better with HD texture pack and what not

The joycon sticks are fucking shit, not your brother's fault, nearly everybody ends up experiencing drifting sooner or later because the way they're made the don't effectively stop dirt and dust from getting in. Compressed air or contact cleaner might work for a while but eventually they'll naturally become too grundge up for even that to have an effect. The truth of the matter is that Joy Cons are just very poorly designed.

I’m in the same boat

Safe to assume the Joycon's gimmicks are pretty much dead at this point since Switch Lite is dropping them all, meaning devs can't design games with them in mind?

I'm in a similar spot. I went all-in for a month or two, finished G and made ahtal ka armor, then made a couple of mixed sets while helping randoms online. I still need to get deviant weapons (almost every elemental SNS comes from a deviant), and there are still the G rank event quests, but I'm taking them more slowly now so I don't burn out. Such a good game though.

That's not a middle ground, you're just a buyfag.

the normal switch install base is still 30 million unit man
also beside nintendo 1-2 games that needed the joy con i think most 3rd party did add some function to it but never a real requirement
so if anything it would be nintendo fucking themselves unless they release more patches

Thats his Dad/Moms job.

Id start questioning him, make him feel awkward until he gets some kind of motivator. Just some examples

>So have you been working on the whole career thing?

>Uh huh

>Yeah sitting around all day gets boring after a while

>You made any friends tho?

>What are they doing now?

>Uh huh

>If you need any help I can help you put together a resume

Do this every few days with different topics, lather rinse repeat

The switch isn't why he flunked out of college. Feel free to smash it but it isn't going to solve his problem.

>"bullying" on an anonymous imageboard
Ok nerd.

Yeah man, so many styles to play and choose, and shit to make. I'm mostly doing long sword and switch axe with some lance in between. Also have mhw for the ps4 but i havent touched it for half a year now, not that it was a bad game but the content dried out and the occasional events isn't that interested for me. Ice born with some of my fav monsters are back but im still not sure if i will buy it, not being able to play locally with my brother kinda suck with us splitting time as he played with his friends and im solo with random sometimes

am I the only one who think that was an obvious shitpost? he tried to make a shit smash bro joke in the middle of it as well

>removing functionality from a controller that is still compatible with the Switch Lite

Nobody's going to fucking split two joycons and play something like Wolfenstein's co-op or something, but Smash, Marvel, Mario Kart and a shitload of indie stuff is all playable with a single joy con. There's no reason to compromise a platform with 35 million owners out there.