*kills any remaining interest you had left in the game*

*kills any remaining interest you had left in the game*

Attached: keanu_4k-2060x1159.jpg (2060x1159, 137K)

>OMG IT'S [HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY] HYPE HYPE HYPE!! HIGHLIGHT OF E3!!!!
final nail in the coffin for AAA gaming

>This thread will stay up

Attached: Gettin real tired of your fuckin shit kid.jpg (694x267, 61K)

>OH MY GOD IT’S MADS BASED KOJIMA I LITERALLY CLAPPED KINO KINO KINO

Attached: E950D9CD-4012-4AFF-B9F7-03451396AFC1.jpg (1200x1200, 97K)

Cyberpunk 2077? Nah, not for me man. Asian girl protagonist with arm blades? Nah man, that's a bad look.

>le epic reddit asterisks

it might as well be adam sandler or tom cruise for how much this faggot will fuck with my immersion. i have nothing against the guy. but i wont ever see the character he's playing, ill just see keanu reeves. Doesn't help that they made no effort to make him look any different from how he looks in john wick

>tfw this turned into a bargain bin game for me
I had such high expectations after the very first reveal trailer and the years of silence

How much you wanna bet that they cut the childhood hero part in the character customization to shoehorn Keanu in as a mainline character

god I hate how reddit circlejerked a good man so much that Yea Forums hates him now

>the state of Yea Forums
is this gonna continue until 2020?

it'll never change, I've been here since 2006 and Yea Forums is basically the same except for politics

He's had that look for 15 years now. Even looks like that in 47 Ronin. Its his look. Not John wicks

your shitposting will no change my mind
keep crying baby

unironically it was the moment when i thought cyberpunk 2077 isn't made for me anymore. remember when cdpr said their e3 presentation is going to be the most important one in the history of their company? everyone expected a good looking night time demo that would justify the hype but all we got was a CGI trailer and keanu reveal. i'm sure reddit loved it though.

Attached: 1562913074244.jpg (480x480, 33K)

i hope neo says the n word in-game

It will only get worse. We're literally going down the route to people just spamming random caps letters. Hell, that's already happening. The quality of humanity on this specific board is basically pedoera tier but on the other end.

next one is going to be her. do you guys think cdpr shills will find a way to defend lady gaga's inclusion into the game?

Attached: bild724814_1000x562.jpg (1050x595, 43K)

of course, it's the power of autistic shitposting

kill yourself sun cuck

There's nothing to defend, most AAA games have a couple of big actors for years now, seethe more

>everyone expected a good looking night time demo
no i didnt expect a demo, im not a journalist u see :) , i did expect them to show a trailer in night and thats what happened, now fuck off

>thinks asterisks are from reddit
>probably things spacing is from reddit
How much of a fucking newfag are you? is this your second year on Yea Forums and you think you're not a newfag anymore?

fucking exactly, how the fuck am I supposed to play this game seeing this guys face everywhere?
May I remind everybody that every game that features A list celebrities crashes and burns horribly?

Just like Oblivion crashed and burned by having Patrick Stewart, right?
And remember when Wing Commander imploded by having Mark Hamill?

Faggot

video games are pretty popular and have great appeal to the general consumer now retard, deal with it you bunch of fucking virgins; nobody wants to play another of your shitty self-insert power fantasies, so grow the fuck up.

it looks so good i cant wait

>implying OMG IT'S [HOLLYWOOD CELEBRITY] THE GAME IS FUCKING RUINED 0/10 is any better

Attached: 1562572710676.png (760x676, 746K)

ok samefag

Attached: 1556694510020.jpg (480x640, 12K)

This has been going on since 2010 or earlier so yes.
But it's good, pedowood celebrities are the lowest tier of normie bait.

It's literally just Keanu.

>oblivion
Are you fucking retarded? A Bethesda game, a success?
That game is a perfect example of a failure of a video game failing to deliver on its premise.
>Wing Commander
Yeah great example, some obscure fucking game nobody's even heard of. You are definitely clinically retarded.

zoom zoom

Weirdly enough it's bunch of same mental faggots making most of these threads, probably paid by Tencent