Untitled

Attached: fwvto4emeqt01.jpg (1080x1356, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/took-arrow-knee-marriage/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Would an arrow to the knee be really this much a hassle, what's the repercussions for it?

haha

Attached: 1475520654453.png (458x389, 5K)

Imagine actually getting a tatoo like this. Talking about tatoos, are they an easy indicator of low iq?

That quote was supposed to imply that the guard got married and settled down.
But no. Everyone took that shit literally.

Maybe it's less to do with the physiological damage it caused and more so due to the emotional trauma of sustaining a debilitating injury. Life as a guard might seem preferable at that point. Also fuck people with tattoos.

>are they an easy indicator of low iq
pretty much

Arrow to the knee is another way of saying "got married" or whatever, all those guards didn't really get hit by arrows.

Yes.
That, and piercings.

You just blew my mind.

>If you take an arrow to the knee you'd have to kneel
>You ask for matrimony by kneeling

In retrospect how was I supposed to know this? It's far too abstract for the usual Bethesda dialog.

no piercings are cute

I'm not judging you but if you don't like this why do you promote it so much? Why not talk about the good stuff for once?

Because they probably did just imply that he got shot in the knee with an arrow.

95% of the time yes
>Avoid all women with tattoos, the bigger the tat the crazier they are.
>A man with a tattoo who hasn't taken or given a punch or two to the face is also to be avoided

'no'

They didn't, I mean the full quote is:

"I used to be an adventurer like you until I took an arrow to the knee"

until I ... got married

It's pretty obvious.

"Yes!"

Attached: c21a3d996a9ee656abb6068e031a1ac4.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

As well as browsing an chink image board while hating everything associated with it.

If you took an arrow like the OP image, you might be fine, but if you took one straight on, it would likely shatter your kneecap, and if you survived through the primitive surgery to remove the arrow and bone fragments, you're unlike to walk at anything faster than a slow hobble (if at all) for the rest of your life.

Until I... received a debilitating injury that fucked up my ability to walk.

Works both ways, also arrow to the knee wasn't a euphemism for getting married, some retard just made that up and everyone believed it because who lies on the internet?

Imagine not only ruining your body intentionally for life with a tattoo, but with a tattoo of a dated early 10s meme of the product of a multimillion dollar computer game corporation.

but... arrow to the knee...???

Tats ruin your body only if your body was shit to begin with

>A man with a tattoo who hasn't taken or given a punch or two to the face is also to be avoided
A man who has taken or given a punch to the head is also to be avoided. Since it shows lack of conflict resolution skills.

If he's a martial artist, he's definetively bonkers

>ruining your life
Living ruins your life. There is no happy ending, so you might aswell get a shitty tattoo.

Also, a lineart is easy to remove

it would likely sever one or more ligaments like the ACL, MCL, ect which would cripple someone for life without modern medicine.

Either low IQ or genius levels...

>Life is shit so you may as well make it shittier

How does getting a tattoo make life shittier?

Imagine actually getting hit by an arrow. That shit would hurt. I hope my knee never gets fucked up.

>how can i let everyone know I am a denerate whore with daddy issues???
>hmm, i know....

This has me thinking. How many genuinely genius level people have tattoos? Anyone havr an example?

Attached: tattoos then and now.jpg (1690x1000, 487K)

daily reminder

Attached: tattoos are for scumbags and sluts.jpg (960x960, 73K)

yeah old tattoos were boring, what's your point

This guy is how old and still wears shirts with a message. Holy shit

Attached: 1497818317820.jpg (261x203, 7K)

what's that on the inside of his right calf?

Can’t even basic civilians use restoration abilities?

Attached: DB1D1A19-0A6A-4350-8815-05B8911416F9.jpg (320x320, 26K)

how about tattoos then then
also >壞孩男
shit makes no sense to me, anyone who knows chinese can elaborate?

Attached: 海軍刺青.jpg (621x492, 70K)

It says something about the pleasure of being cummed inside.

why do incels get so triggered by tattoos?

haha ive never seen that funny joke before xD

The tattoo means playboy, but 孩 and 男 need to be switched.

Would you include fraternity/secret society tattoos?

based
euorpean mysticism > chink moonrunes

Better than female tattoos to be honest. Also tattoos are basically
>i want to cut my ears to spite grandma
kind of infantile behavior. If you are not literally in a prison there is no reason to get tattoo other than show others how much of a special edgy snowflake you are.

Attached: 1355181370504.jpg (1505x920, 202K)

>I got it shortly after they died
nigga her tattoo is the least of what's gone wrong with her life

because most people here live pretty shitty lives and it makes them feel better about themselves because they think people with tattoos are worse than them, it's all projection really, I'd say that most of them are angry because tatted chads are fucking their crushes right now.

Attached: 1559148459646.jpg (420x420, 14K)

Probably because they prove that intelligence is not a factor when it comes to getting laid
Even reddit defends tattoos. That's all you need to know about them in current year

This is literally you.

Attached: 1355177282731.jpg (500x667, 63K)

Finish Foxhole

no

>even leddit breathes air

Attached: 5BCD4906-0DA1-41D3-B213-DD8058BD4EC9.jpg (280x256, 34K)

Except healing magic exists in the setting, making their medicine far far superior to modern technology

>t-this pic is you!!!!

What are you? 10? fuck off kid.

i actually enjoy well-drawn tribals

I could never get a tattoo because that tattoo would get boring really fast. I like change

girls that rejected them would rather date fully tattooed degenerate.

Just think about what the average ledditor looks like and believes. Thats the kind of person who thinks tattoos are cool

Good taste.

Attached: frr.png (450x344, 295K)

>tattoos
>scarifications
>tunnels
And other self-mutilation is full retarded. But still retards should be able to get them, so we could recognize them and avoid them.

Attached: images[1].jpg (290x174, 9K)

That’s almost retarded but with all the sneed posting and group think autism on here, maybe leddit is just bizarro Yea Forums given the horseshoe theory.

Attached: FCDEE956-C255-4E1E-A366-C078FBD2A600.jpg (700x975, 254K)

why are you talking as if people from Yea Forums are any better? I imagine a group meeting of retarddits/v/irgins looking the exact same in terms of overweight and socially awkward

Until he took an arrow to the elbow?

What’s wrong with 4g tunnels, those shrink.

>THUS OF OULD

I know an Iraq war vet with a tattoo of Mario and Luigi gangbanging peach on his leg. What a great guy.

You are one special snowflake, aren't you?

If my child got one, i would beat the shit out of him and throw him out. Tattoos are for fucking losers.

Attached: 1369559779929.png (148x152, 18K)

Just a shadow. You can see it's on his upper right thigh as well

>Back of the knee maybe?

>my child

i think you mean your wifes son

user, snowflakes have a chance of being 100% identical to another. Secondly, being in an autistic meme tribe with one message board site instead of another won’t make you any better in life user.

I find it interesting how many people seem desperate to look like they live an interesting life instead of actually pursuing it.

Grow up.

This is why I like to post tattoos on here, you get an endless amount of salt. Even if its clearly bait, Yea Forumsirgins get so mad that they fall for it regardless.

>scrawny faggot
every time

Just think about the average Yea Forumsirgin looks like and believes. Thats the kind of person who thinks tattoos are disgusting.

Based and sneedpilled

>Left
Monster energy tier retards, will probably die at 29 through some kind of absolutely retarded sequence of decisions
>Right
Based and manpilled

This is on the same level as the "I'm a gamer" t-shirts

I can smell the sòy from this post

Are you sure this isn't just some autist's headcanon?

Wikis were a mistake; people put made-up shit on them and it's accepted as canon because people just believe what they read on wikis because they think every wiki has the same citation standards as Wikipedia.

>Tattoo's? Why would I want to desecrate my god given healthy body? Pointless nonsense for children if you ask me

Attached: 1562424195485.jpg (1571x1089, 194K)

Attached: 1563103153426.jpg (228x249, 55K)

You know what's an indicator of low IQ? Browsing Yea Forums.

it was nice of them to add a target at which for me to aim

but the gigachad you posted has 5 tattoos on his pelvis

Like dopamine hits from playing video games and funny meme

If "look at the quote, it obviously means marriage" is the only evidence for arrow-to-the-knee being a euphemism for marriage, then I'm more convinced than ever that this is completely made-up by fans. The metaphor isn't "obvious" at all; the quote makes perfect sense when taken literally.

Professor Google says it means "bad boy" or "bad child male" as individual characters.

I'd love to see a liveleak of this guy vs a giant marine meathead, ya know like a real crayon muncher

Attached: e67cfeb5-30d3-409d-8359-00c5ecc0a33c.png (256x256, 120K)

>Imagine actually getting a tatoo like this. Talking about tatoos, are they an easy indicator of low iq?
Pretty much.
At my game studio the dumber and more replacable someone is the more likely he has gamers tattoos.
So none of our programmers have any, they are usually guys in their 20-40ties ners of family men.

On other hand the testers and female concept artists are usually plastered in them.

i agree.

hmmm

Attached: 1554311795754.jpg (548x768, 86K)

I bet you're the kind of faggot that says "toxic masculinity" unironically

It's cute, too

It's supposed to say bad boy, but it literally says bad manchild

Not him but every martial guy here is either a wifebeater or gay

The autists headcanon makes more sense than believing every guard got shot in the knee with an arrow.

It doesn't make more sense than believing Bethesda si fucking lazy and just recorded 5 generic lines to be shared amongst all guards.

I mean at the end of the day that's the real reason why they all say it lol.

Fun fact: this line is also memetically famous in the Japanese localization, but for a completely different reason. Despite being translated literally, the line is such an awkward nonsequitor that Japanese gamers actually think it has to be a mistranslation, and hold it up as an example of poor Japanese localizations.

>"Arrow to the knee" was 8 years ago

Attached: 1542825028780.jpg (233x198, 7K)

Honestly a pretty cool tattoo. Obviously, like everything else, it only works if you're female and or attractive.

>Tribals

Lowest of all tattoos

You still falling for this absolute reddit tier excrement. It doesn't mean that, at all.

Also why is nobody posting more tattoos?

Fuck this thread

Attached: 1550605915845.jpg (1200x1241, 200K)

no

No, it doesn't mean this and now you have both outed yourself as absolute spastics.

While I completly agree with this shit, I am sometimes seeing tattoo works by actual fucking artists that look pretty awesome

>liked the tattoo so much she got it on both arms
what the fuck?

Attached: 1550604648580.png (476x598, 717K)

guess i'll be the first to point out those are obviously different people

Attached: 1550601491995.jpg (612x612, 102K)

Dunno how the right one is called but the artist made a good job with her hair

Attached: 1557141111350.png (380x509, 318K)

Attached: 1549112225375.jpg (468x442, 50K)

improving your life is futile, this is what idiots who get tattoos actually believe, an example of low iq

I don't get it, is this a video game reference? I have never heard of this phrase? Is that an arrow going through a knee?

Attached: 1547023771730.jpg (497x567, 94K)

Attached: 1547018778688.jpg (718x624, 227K)

>conflict resolution skills
What do you think martial arts are you fucking semen coated biscuit munching basedboy. When your words fail you or there's no hope in talking down an attack, you have to be able to at least defend yourself physically. I hope you give advance warning to any women and children in your life that you're completely incapable of defending them. Faggot.

WAIT A SECOND. THOSE ARE ALL GEN 1 POKEMON FROM KANTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: KANTOOOO.gif (722x720, 1.17M)

people who get tattoos are literally inferior, they need a shitty drawing on their body to feel self important, they don't understand that other people feel self important naturally

they also fail at abstract thinking, believing something is so important to permanently put on your body shows a lack of critical thinking

You would look like less of a retard and save more money if you just bought 7 custom made t shirts with whatever tattoo design you wanted on them instead of permanently branding yourself

Attached: 1486547452110.jpg (1536x1536, 723K)

Attached: 1493155473869.jpg (3120x4160, 921K)

This one's good.

Gran turismo tattoo pretty cool actually

One of the few in this thread that's cool

Attached: 1493155073720.png (893x892, 1.16M)

Attached: 1493154374807.jpg (1280x906, 263K)

Attached: megumin tattoo.jpg (638x432, 60K)

this is based

I don't understand how anyone is willing to go to some cheap shitty artist for something that will be on them effectively forever.

Attached: 1486562941094.jpg (714x960, 84K)

Attached: 1486554122025.jpg (1024x720, 70K)

Attached: 1474404935169.jpg (750x750, 112K)

Attached: 1474404728715.jpg (750x750, 92K)

Funny thing, I googled elder scrolls tattoos earlier today, particularly Moon-and-Star themed, but it gave me a bunch of Skyrim/Akatosh ones instead, and they ALL looked terrible. I think tattoos can be cool, but most people seem to have poor taste when it comes to them.

Attached: quake3_logo.jpg (500x375, 54K)

As even the shitty beginning artist that I am, this bothers me so godamn much. Look how wrong the shading is on the hair. Look how many lines are missing. Look how it looks like she's taking off a bra over her bra instead of taking off the top part of her clothing. Jesus christ this is the type of person who shouldn't be an artist. No attention to detail. For the record here, I'm pro-tattoo. I like art. Some tattoos are pretty interesting and can only be done in the medium.

let's see some of your shit, then.

Attached: FormerlyCheeks.jpg (768x1024, 81K)

Faggot detected

snopes.com/fact-check/took-arrow-knee-marriage/
>During the Middle Ages, chivalry was not yet dead and formal courtship was the medieval version of modern-day dating. Kneeling was also the protocol for many ceremonial rituals and rites of passage, including those of the romantic kind. Medieval artwork and literature shows knights genuflecting before their feudal lord as a sign of honor and respect, or kneeling in front of a noblewoman to express their eternal servitude and admiration in a show of “courtly love.”

>But medieval rituals aren’t the only possible explanation; religion may play a role as well. Many faiths, like Christianity and Islam, have their worshippers kneel in prayer to express their devoted service and everlasting respect for their God.
>Today, kneeling has connotations of complete submission, giving yourself to the mercy of the other person who has the power to do whatever the heck they like. So when we propose in this way, we’re showing that we truly trust our partner, and that we’re completely committed to intertwining our life with theirs.
>It’s also a respectful thing, which is nice, and shows that we’re willing to break down our walls (as kneeling is placing yourself in a vulnerable position with all power to the person standing) and be truly intimate.

Sincerely,
The guy that posted Cool it anons.

Attached: 5e0.gif (500x374, 3.34M)

>ARROW TO THE KNEE MEANS MARRIAGE
>IT'S TRUE BECAUSE PEOPLE KNEEL IRL SOMETIMES

>link to the fucking source
>quote it with the implication it's claiming it's true
>Snopes is saying it's false
>the passage you're quoting has literally nothing to do with the outdated meme
You cool it. Cool it into a fucking grave, brainlet.

I didn't say my statement was accurate.
Fuck this thread. You guys can eat a dick.

Attached: 1553612492236.jpg (318x330, 47K)

who is snopes?

If tendons in the knee are severed it can leave you crippled for life.

t. tore acl during football in college

Fact checking/myth busting site, considered reliable by most.

Attached: pig disgusting.png (193x238, 105K)