*FIFA sales drop by 80%*

*FIFA sales drop by 80%*

Attached: _20190714_154402.jpg (2150x2865, 522K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatodayhss.com/2017/the-fc-dallas-u-15-academy-team-beat-the-u-s-women-s-national-team-5-2
youtube.com/watch?v=m59SmSplRvA
twitter.com/UNESCO/status/1149416069729312769
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you hate women?

>tfw no manlet husbando to tease and bully

Why? Women 's football is amazing.

Attached: 1553263890797.webm (480x480, 1.15M)

they're not gonna do it obviously

How'd that new Ghostbusters movie do, by the way?

I guess you have never dated a single woman seriously in your entire life. I forget where I am sometimes

soccer must really suck if americans can make a team and win the (womens) world cup

Attached: The Four Horsemen.png (960x960, 761K)

is that the cover?
that pose looks really retarded to be honest

Why don't you? Worshiping pussy will get you nowhere.

Attached: q4xoddblv4b21.png (960x800, 301K)

DRUMMMPHHthth!!!

Taking women soccer seriously is embarrassing.

they sucks ate sport yet demand the attention of real athletes, and not in a "I demand the same" but as "You stop and we take your spot entierely"

go back

I don't know who any of these people are

Fackin' hell, last cant play footy

Attached: 1cc.png (579x536, 30K)

"is being backed" here means there's a petition that will have about as much ability to change something as petitions to port games to PC?

The thing is that soccer is very much a girls' sport in the US, the same way football or basketball is a man's sport. In Europe, women growing up will almost always play volleyball or tennis instead

i don't hate at women, they just suck balls at soccer and men are far far better at it

The thing is, this type of pandering only works on white guys, and Fifa is actually popular outside of white countries.
I hope EA does it just so the series starts losing support among non-whites, I know I stopped buying Madden, NBA, and Fifa at the end of last gen because of tone deaf companies like this.

She looks like an old dude.

Yeah can't wait to play as a Libby who got their ass beat by high School boys soccer team

I think soccer is 50/50 a mens/womens sport in Europe.

Attached: mini boss.jpg (962x1411, 206K)

What they'll do is put 2 recognizable guys on the cover to piggybank the woman noone knows.

It's not

They weren't playing seriously, they just didn't want to humiliate a bunch of boys because they're actual compassionate human beings, something you know nothing about.

>There's a petition
>LMAO, forget actuall athletes, put someone who probably couldn't beat a high schooler on the cover
Good luck with that.

No, it isn't

she looks 60

yeah, I don't want a dyke in my cover

Why do they always bother with the ugly looking ones?

Attached: WOOSH.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

nah it's like 90/10. Getting better though

Is this the same team I keep hearing how they lost to 14yo's or something?

I thought she was going to stab herself in the head for a second

This gonna confuse normies.

Another of those "why did someone put time into making this" webms.

No, not at all.

>tfw too good to win

Lmao

Have you ever interacted with women? I can’t for the life of me understand people that think both genders are equal.
The Muslims got it right on this issue

I remember a while back i think it was the australian female soccer team that got destroyed by a bunch of tenage boys

Attached: 1558686015718.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Football audience is primarily working class, why the fuck would they watch the women playing it? They don't even look hot like volleyball

It will never happen. Even EA knows beautiful people sell the games with a cover. All Female a ugly and unatractive in real life football.

Only Inazuma Eleven can get away with girls on a cover of a football game.

Attached: 1468742072883.gif (320x179, 2.17M)

You would be wrong yank

Fuck her, racist pos

>They weren't playing seriously
It was a scrimmage...
Have you never played a fucking sport you fat landwhale?
When the varsity (American) football team played against the JV team in high school everyone still played seriously, why the fuck would you NOT play seriously in a fucking scrimmage? How does that help you improve your skills in any way, shape, or form?

>forget the reason the whole world watches football and take a look at this literally who

Women's soccer would get more viewers if they just stripped naked and rolled around on the grass.

This weak bait could have easily been dodged by just saying that no one here hates woman, just Megan Rapinoe, but of course you retard incels had to bite.

We all know that American's women's football / soccer team are the champions of the world, but do you guys even watch NWSL? I mean, I'm pretty sure that those who ''fight for their rights'' and cry for bigger salaries don't, but I'm just curious about the rest of you.

no

Try spending some time around them. /r9k/ will seem like a safe haven for women compared to how women talk/think about men.

Sure.

perfect thighs hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

Why does that lanky boy have the face of a 50 year old man?

They put a woman in the cover of a fucking WW2 game, they are that dumb

He belongs here, stop invading our personal space then demand us to leave.

>incel weeb
youre probably are a fat bloated virgin, you cant critique anyone.

usatodayhss.com/2017/the-fc-dallas-u-15-academy-team-beat-the-u-s-women-s-national-team-5-2

It was the americans and they are supposed to be the best female soccer players in the world.

>I can’t for the life of me understand people that think both genders are equal.
They don't, it's literally only white people who think that.
Even the cucked Japs are slightly less cucked than whites.

Attached: Well.png (680x429, 268K)

I don't, but literally no one gives a shit about Womens Football.

Attached: hqdefault (11).jpg (480x360, 19K)

The amount of tears and butthurt this women's team created is great.
A gift that keeps on giving.

Also good, I hope FIFA bombs, it's a cancer to video games.

>some people start a dumb pettition
>Megan Rapinoe is being backed for the cover of FIFA 20!
I fucking hate clickbait so much and people who fall for it

At least she looks like a man.

based and redpilled

Imagine putting all your effort into making your team no. 1 just so some dyke bitch that had a feud with a kike get all the spotlight.

To be fair, women's soccer is a joke.
They play worse than teenage boys.
I'd call it the special olympics of soccer but that would be incredibly unfair as those athletes have much more skill and dedication to reach high levels of physical performance despite their handicaps whereas women's soccer is mostly women receiving praise for being women despite doing fuck all.

Soccer is full of whiny babies getting paid millions to act like they're massively hurt just from a light touch, 99% of soccer games is the teams blocking each other and the ball going nowhere slowly but at least there's that 1% of hype-inducing excitement when shit finally gets going, the pace picks up and the action kicks in.
Women's soccer's highest pace is still slower than men's soccer slowest pace. No action, no excitement, no hype. It's actually the worst.

youtube.com/watch?v=m59SmSplRvA - mute, play Benny Hill theme and enjoy. Daily reminder that those are top women players who want to get pay as much as Messi or Neymar.

>They don't, it's literally only white people who think that.

Will whites ever stop denying reality?

Post webms from women's soccer. They're pure comedy gold.

Isn't fifa huge? Is there a reason why they have only one cover art? Why not sell multiple cover arts?

Attached: 1534292737477.png (279x337, 133K)

you interact with shit women clearly

No need to get toasty roastie.

Doesnt mens soccer just bring in 100x more money? it's just so much more popular, people honestly dont give a shit about womens soccer.

This. Fuck the media

Lol no

I love sport

Attached: WQSzVmz.jpg (1080x722, 69K)

sure is incel in here

FC Dallas under-15 on cover, now!

Attached: 1562672705235.jpg (750x742, 69K)

Attached: 1553260049426.webm (1920x1080, 2.14M)

>Watching female sports
Fackin ell mate, eu som kindah pooftah or sumthnn?

soccer and tennis is the only women's sport Americans will give a shit about. Anything else is just jerk off bait or there to shut people up.

a lot of european countries will have their own cover with someone from their country on it.

Why you don't?

Attached: 1489160017318.png (522x554, 671K)

Attached: 1551796285976.png (700x700, 432K)

Im a redpilled fat incel that get all the underaged girls. Get bent.

Attached: 1465494820241.jpg (640x480, 29K)

I DESERVE THIS

Attached: download.jpg (299x169, 6K)

>inazuma eleven
>girls

Footy is 99/1 everywhere but the US

yep, sure is.

Dumbass american

Not until they're dead.

Pes finally is going back after all those years...

Attached: 1558015052-666666666.png (800x600, 506K)

>You would be wrong yank
how can you tell i'm american?

Attached: 1560703874040.jpg (898x1123, 89K)

I don't know who that is but good for her.

Attached: 1447041842686.jpg (729x1069, 388K)

They really need to make soccer a contact sport.

Cope

Americans dont give a shit about female soccer lol, that's why female soccer's revenue is lower than U.S mens soccer which americans also dont seem to care much about. I'd say female basketball is more popular than female soccer in the states.

nah england and france are about 80/20 these days

They already have multiple cover art. Its messi or ronaldo in the main cover and then each country adds some other popular local player behind him

She's only on it because of Kronald Rumpft.

Well, at least she cover gate more than other players.

Most women (and people honestly) are kind of shitty.
Not in the violent asshole way, but more in the cowardly, passive-aggressive shitsmear way.
And women ESPECIALLY fall into that latter camp.
Like, white guys really have gotten more and more annoying with the way they act in regards to women, I can only say that thankfully most of you faggots will be gone in 50 years so hopefully it'll be less of an issue.

buzzwords won't make it better

I don't, women's soccer just isn't on the level of men's and they don't get a free pass because they have vaginas.

imagine having masculinity this fragile

go outside and find out

Holy fucking shit.

>a petition
So, it won't happen.

>stating simple fact that women are horrible at football makes you an incel
I wonder who's behind this post...

Attached: f5a.jpg (680x810, 92K)

I think they should put hope solo on the cover

you're some anti-social retard speaking about "most" as if you have a large sample size. all this generalizing is the fastest way to spot an idiot

Attached: 1509312988903.gif (488x154, 345K)

>I'd say female basketball is more popular than female soccer in the states.
And even that's only because a lot of famous NBA players have daughters with WNBA aspirations (or who are already in the WNBA).

How old is she?

She unironically looks like she's 40+.

>hope solo

Ever seen her nudes?

it's not the women are shit at football part that is the incel shitshow, captain illiterate.

Whites are the most empathetic race, for better or worse
Our Jewish overlords abuse that weakness

most accurate image ever

Friendly reminder that the stadium wasn't even full during the women's world cup

>people calling out women for being obviously terrible in football

>y-you're all incels

the state of Yea Forums

What's the bottom left? Looks vaguely familiar. I remember the other three.

It's okay, you're white so I don't expect much out of you.
Just stop getting in our way and go sit in the corner and die already, you'll be doing the world a huge favor.

I've only seen the Arby's ads

Attached: 1560700780492.png (445x594, 55K)

So you think women are shit at football? Incel

The Muslims haven't gone far enough either

>it's not the women are shit at football
But they are
>part is the incel
So women's being shit at football makes man incels, damn...

sponsored by arby's

Meh tits, but great ass.

Don't worry, once they assimilate all the shitty white countries they can go even further beyond.

Yet they get paid proportionally almost double what male world cup players do.

What way?
You are not going anywhere.
Non-whites don't go to other places, you have no ambitions or plans for the future, just merely basic survival needs, like animals.

if you'd read the thread, dipshit, very little of it is about their football ability. incels crawled out of the woodwork to just generally get mad about women as a whole

SHE DESERVES IT!

lmao

Nvm. I found it.

>tfw you realised Ghostbusters with all female cast maybe isn't the worst thing ever, when we have new Terminator

Female soccer & tennis is the only sports I've seen that actually gets normies to flip the work tv to and listen to or talk about around the water cooler. Womens basketball is just a footnote because everyone just yaks about college level when pros have nothing going on.

Pay is a mute point because women's basketball also gets shit pay. The complaint that everyone started concerning pay is that the women's team actually wins games and puts butts in the seats unlike the men. Yet their faculties are shit and the pay is crap. The US men in this case have no skill and just ride the cocktails of other countries.

Plenty of retards on this board, so it makes sense to post it here.

Attached: 1260140012045.jpg (481x675, 54K)

>once they assimilate
They won't, we will kill them all.
All foreigners must die.
In fact, the world would improve if all parts of the world except Europ (excluding Sweden) were nuked.

alright, bait confirmed. move along. be more subtle.

you tried.

>just merely basic survival needs
Yep, something that whites lack.
Which is why you're slowly dying off.
And also why you allow your retarded women to lead you.
Thankfully, in the not-too-distant future, this will no longer be the case.
In part because of your aforementioned retarded women.

That's because you're a retard, sweaty

It absolutely isn't. Nobody watches womens football in England except maybe the world cup if nothing else is on. 5th tier mens English football gets more spectators than champions league for women.

And you're here to defend them like the good little beta boy that you are?

Whites will accept islam and it will improve their lives and build unity with their fellow men. If you visit turney you will see tons of different races all living as brethren under Islam. Its inspirational.

Attached: 1553078594250.gif (260x170, 2.96M)

>go outside and find out
you first
reading infographics is not going out

>fattie is the golie
middle school flashbacks

>They won't, we will kill them all.
No you won't, your feminized race of children and women will sit back and die.
No woman is going to pick up a gun to defend her land and her people, and white men have become pacified losers.

>The complaint that everyone started concerning pay is that the women's team actually wins games and puts butts in the seats unlike the men.

Except mens soccer is vastly more popular than female soccer

I guess you have neither

>Yep, something that whites lack.
Not really, there's a reason our countries are at the top.

>And also why you allow your retarded women to lead you.
We don't, it's jews the ones doing it.
Not to mention that it's pretty sad that non-whites are lead by their men, and they are still failures and have zero achievements.

If it was up to non-whites, they wouldn't have even discovered America because they have no sense of wonder and are unable to think of something higher.

As far as the average consumer can tell at a glance they're girls, and there are like 3 actual girls in the series.

Sent ;^)

>THREAD LOCKED. WE HAVE A LOT OF THE SAME THREADS NEXT TIME USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION

no, i wanted to shit on their footballing ability but the incels went full butthurt tard

NOOOOOOOOO

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: 1562918116618.png (1000x1256, 1.41M)

Corporations love to virtue signal but they also know (at least, most of them) when to not go full retard and actually harm their businnes.

I don't expect them to, women are not for fighting. I will.
In fact, i'm already working my way to a private contractor, so I can get paid for it too.

After all, war is a business, one that profits from keeping 3rd worlders in check and their countries in shambles.

I see /pol/ is still seething over a dyke winning perhaps they are superior after all

>white men have become pacified losers.
And That's A Good Fucking Thing. The Japanese are right about white fucks

>Not really, there's a reason our countries are at the top.
And quickly collapsing.
>We don't, it's jews the ones doing it.
Kek, the white "man" is so quick to shift the blame to someone else when it comes to their failure of a race.
And Jews are still white.
Face it user, this is why you will die off, you don't hold your women to ANY standard and as such allow shitty women to not only survive, but thrive, and gain a stranglehold on the weak men of your countries.
Hence why your women feel the need to import men who aren't weaklings.

Welcome sneed, it's not chucks but feed and seed.

>that irritated correction like this happens all the goddamn time

Attached: 1386157908136.jpg (433x411, 17K)

Attractive women are unethical now

Attached: 1556741510478.jpg (2474x2904, 750K)

WELCOME CITY SLICKERS, IT'S NOT SNEED'S FEED AND SEED BUT COME ON IN

Attached: wamen basketball.webm (480x360, 2.74M)

yikes

Attached: 670ff607b79930668821c02a21687383.png (1536x1090, 834K)

>I don't expect them to, women are not for fighting. I will.
Good, one more dead white man is a net gain for the world.

This, we can't have attractive women making ugly women jealous now can we?

>if you'd read the thread, dipshit, very little of it is about their football ability. incels crawled out of the woodwork to just generally get mad about women as a whole
No it's not.
It's mostly people calling each other incels or whiteknights with the other posts being various takes on
>they lost to 15 year olds
>who cares about soccer
>who cares about women's soccer
with the occasional
>she looks ugly
>fuck you americans / fuck you europeans / fuck you whites

Was probably funny at the time.

show me your folder of these that i know you have.

>Fifa sales drop
>EA loses its life support system and dies
WTF I LOVE WOMEN NOW

Attached: wamen motocross.webm (496x280, 2.55M)

I won't die, shitskins are more likely to kill themselves than to kill their targets.
Hell, nowadays fishing is a riskier job than the military due to how useless and stupid our enemies are.
This time we are not fighting other white people, after all.

Getting so fucking sick of celebrities in the Simpsons

sneed

Hahaha, I would rather be an incel than sjw white knight soi cuck, even incels are less pathetic.

>I won't die

Attached: 1357511622120.png (228x255, 63K)

>those people that get up and leave
Ayy, that's great.

Attached: wamen soccer.webm (312x240, 1.91M)

I refuse to believe this is real. I've seen it countless times and it's just too ridiculous.

>Getting so fucking sick of the Simpsons
ftfy

girlbusters were fine, it was the sciprt that was terrible

>171
Is that it

Attached: D_Qi4zBUIAAhkPk.jpg (720x733, 40K)

I think you mean she covers more ground... literally

old /pol/'s greatest meme was convincing a generation of dipshit teenagers that their shitposting was genuine. now those teenagers who are trying to larp as Yea Forums from 10-15 years ago actually believe this shit and we have threads like this.

I don't have a problem with this but there is not a single person on Earth who both cares about women's soccer and plays FIFA.

fucking hell

Didn't they have any practice at all? No way they just showed up or something like that.

Attached: 1364878952011.jpg (654x452, 51K)

I don't, but most of the FIFA fanbase are third worlders or Muslims who don't give a fuck about female football.

This isn't exactly female exclusive. There's a video of Ronaldo looking at his teammate with disgust as the retard struggled to open a cap of a bottle.

>171/200 signatures
Wow. It's fucking nothing.

unironically this
football shit was and will always be a popularity game
if women sells better they will replace me

nice try muhamed

You doubt it?
Our enemies are muslims, they are the most incompetent enemies we've ever had.
There's almost no casualties nowadays among the military and private contractors because of it.

>Face it user, this is why you will die off, you don't hold your women to ANY standard and as such allow shitty women to not only survive, but thrive, and gain a stranglehold on the weak men of your countries.

While I agree with you you're also blaming a bunch of youngfags who had no real.say in anything and were born into a cucked system. It's also not exclusive to whites, 75% of black children are born to single moms and if you think that's a good thing you're an idiot. Americans are all talk show tier trash arguing over who is the worst off while their ruling class pimps the shit out of them all and replaces them all with alpha Male latinos..

Attached: wahmen soccer.webm (640x360, 2.83M)

>IT WAS HER TURN

>tfw lefty but glad that the president isn't female
Drumpf sure is shit and it was obvious from the start, but at least he's human.
Obama was half-black, hillary is all female.

Attached: 1528348389365.jpg (1242x1218, 165K)

Those are pros.

Ok

Attached: 1563042469746.jpg (303x335, 36K)

This is fucking gold

Attached: 1256452365245.jpg (400x618, 36K)

25 years late on that one, bud.

I bet people there don't consider this sport, more like stand up comedy, and that's why they pay to see this.

/pol/ didn't even exist 10-15 years ago you fucking newfuck.
Fuck off and stop trying to pretend like any of this shit is new and not just regular Yea Forums shit.

>petition started by a German
OK, so it's a joke.

That you bump while complaining about the threads

>wahmen
Do millennials unironically think spelling words wrong is funny?
Between this and "Drumpf", and the whole obsession with Disney, i'm starting to think millennials are all mentally 10.

Attached: 1553838521386.jpg (320x216, 16K)

Won't happen. They still have like a gorillion other sports game franchises. It's sickening how safeguarded EA is thanks to those alone.

read the first post in the thread after the OP. the one with all the replies.

Just let men and women compete in the same leagues. I mean, everyone is equal, right?

Attached: wamen ranger school.webm (613x360, 1.85M)

The difference with blacks is that they're much less cucked when it comes to women, and aren't averse to showing a woman what having a fast mouth without having the bulk to back it up results in.
I can't say the same with whites.

Wanna go ahead and guess which is the only nation that gives a single fuck about women's soccer?

>claims to be lefty
>but is racist and sexist
How does it feel to live in denial?

Islam will save the west and white men, quit fighting it

Women's Soccer doesn't need more exposure, people are well aware of women sports. Its just not very interesting or exciting to watch, even other women just watch male sports.

Attached: 1445439286346.jpg (1080x1080, 799K)

Dude, they watch those Marvel movies because they unironically think they are funny.

iirc that was XGames enduro final for women but the track was the same as the Men's final so they got rekt for being too hard or some bullshit like that

>It's another change.org article
I fucking hate modern "journalism"

How does the chimp putin meme work?
What does it represent?

Attached: 1529235680238164403.gif (969x514, 1.07M)

Fuck's that cunt's problem? Why's she even allowed to play with that kind of behaviour?

Yea Forums did. that's what they're larping. read. /pol/ just makes them believe it's all genuine

no one is claiming that tho

Attached: ROOKIE PANICKED.webm (696x528, 2.94M)

Attached: 32CC5D4B-68C8-41ED-949F-4F1BEA77E79D-16136-00000EACBD5B175D.jpg (400x465, 29K)

>171/200
We could just as easily make our own petition and outpace them

Attached: caa.png (667x398, 225K)

Nice tits on the keeper

N-no women are j-just stupid reeeeee

You are foreigners, I won't stop fighting you until every single one of you are dead.
Non-whites are not people, they are rabid dogs that need to be put down.
Thankfully, our biggest industry relies on commiting warmongering in your lands, we need to spread that to Saudi Arabia so the entire middle east is a warzone.

I support nigger rights, though.
I'm only racist ironically.

Attached: 1518396444742.png (700x736, 871K)

yeah surely just me not replying will kill this incel circlejerk. you've figured it out. nice.

That's why I fucking love trans people. We need a fucktone more of them.

Attached: 2464624522.jpg (540x284, 36K)

Pretty sure I heard that after all this evidence she was perma-banned from all organised sport.

>female sports
when are the trannies going to infiltrate female football so they can destroy it from the inside

Faggot.

evil misogymnists

Attached: 1515849529826.png (700x700, 412K)

Women just suck at everything, honestly. I've never seen a woman be skilled at anything and it's worthy of respect. Even when it comes to social skills they're just retards and don't understand men sometimes just wants to be alone with a few beers

Her gear weighs more than she does lol, female infantry is a bad idea

Soccer is a woman's sport everywhere

Attached: 4L_7eA7x2zK.jpg (460x330, 33K)

Attached: wamen esports.jpg (700x586, 66K)

nice milkers

I just want to hug her and tell her everything's okay

The best they'll do is pull a '16, and have a man and woman on the cover.

Do it, nigger. You won't because you are a loser.

Attached: 1488446042820.png (613x619, 147K)

>trans people
The leftist exposes himself.
No, you won't be able to use reverse psychology to make us like those %40er pedophiles.

Attached: 1533204982713.png (616x824, 558K)

Nah, the problem was that corporate interests and women started being annoying, I'm not even white and I share most of these sentiments.
Do women and white guys REALLY think that it's just /pol/ and an internet fringe that hates the behavior of modern western women?
Like, if there wasn't a small proportion of men willing to be police officers and defend 90% of the population, what do you think would happen?
You seen the cops in Rio de Jinero?

>an actual woman
My sides

Uh yeah they do, especially when it comes to mtf trans competing in female events

That's because patriarchy is keeping women down. If they were able to make own sets of rules for this sport, it would be so much better.

Attached: wamen caring about the wamen world cup.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

women think the same thing about men. all one big boiling pot of retards.

34. This is your body on angry lesbianism

Attached: Megan-Rapinoe.jpg (1024x512, 47K)

I dont think you've ever seen a MTF tranny playing football against 5,4foot women. It's superior to any mens sports

I'd fuck Kristen Wiig

Who said anything about liking them?
If you're not a full on accelerationist then you're an idiot.
Let these retards see the endgame of their ideology.
Just look at how much places like lolcow whine about trannies, I have 0 issues with trannies invading women's spaces since it gives them a nice taste of their own medicine.

I've never seen a webm describing women better.

I've unironically met friends of my mom in their 60s who look better than this. Dios mio

It's like those walking robots videos

>The difference with blacks is that they're much less cucked when it comes to women, and aren't averse to showing a woman what having a fast mouth without having the bulk to back it up results in.

Hahahaha yeah having your women married to the federal government while they take your kids and then blame you for it is very alpha.

not him but I think it's pretty self explanatory

She looks repulsive.

Attached: 1510391686772.png (512x512, 41K)

First day of retail

you're so far gone, it's sad.

looks li

>And quickly collapsing.
Not as quick as China, the only non-white superpower.

>Kek, the white "man" is so quick to shift the blame to someone else when it comes to their failure of a race.
So you admit that your countries are shitholes because you are lesser people?
You say that our countries fail because they are led by women, but yours aren't and even then, they have never been anything of value.

>Hence why your women feel the need to import men who aren't weaklings.
The biggest industry in the west is about keeping third world countries turn into warzones.
You are weaklings, killing you is business for us.

I have, but that's not any kind of women's sports at that point. Its just a man in drag beating women to death.

Attached: 1382919643504.jpg (616x616, 63K)

Soccer is gay only hockey matters

>not-autists think of autists as weird but autists think of not-autists as weird so we're all alike!

>Thankfully, our biggest industry relies on commiting warmongering in your lands
>Destroy non-white countries
>Refugees come to white countries
>White women go out of their way to let as many in as possible
>White countries become majority non-white
Mission accomplished bother, thank you for your contribution!

They are wrong though. Men are superior at everything.

Absolute unit. Imagine the sex.

You guys do know you can directly link these "incel" and "pol" comments right?
If these comments exist, you'd have no problem linking them to everyone here right?

Or are you just being mad whiteknights at people because they said women's football sucks.

You said "trans people", which already exposed you as a leftist.

>accelerationism
Ah yes, the belief that if you let your enemies win, you win.
You are the enemy as much as them, and you deserve death as much as them, traitor.

Impossible, is the only soccer game on the market with the real teams.

Is like the only cocaine supplier in the world would piss in the coke before selling it to you. You would be angry, but you will just pay them double, just to buy it, go home and use it.

You obviously enjoy these threads, you're still sitting in this one. Faggots like you who pretend to be above this shit really arent lol.

>Same old rehashed formula fifa tards buy every year
>Refuses to buy it because WOMAN ON COVER
How petty can you be?

Great argument, you sure are doing a lot to convince those angry teenagers by dismissing them instead of coming with an actual argument.
This is why /pol/ and /r9k/ are able to recruit so well, if you dismiss these kids you only make things worse.
But what am I saying, you're white, so you don't understand any of this shit.
You've never been on the sidelines of contemporary society before.

Actually immigration has slowed down to a halt in Europe over the past few years, even though the warmongering hasn't stopped.
And it will continue until your countries stop producing people, your product.
And when we are done with the middle east, we will move on to Africa, and then Asia.
It'll be fun to see Japan turned into a warzone.

It looks like it has some depth to it, like the proofs meme which may seem like
>russians are inquisitive
to someone who doesn't get it.

Attached: 1445122549578.jpg (320x381, 31K)

>why are women not caking on makeup during a professional sports game?!?!
fuck off retard

Attached: 1527844994174.png (625x682, 125K)

Don't really know the full story behind this, for all we know she's been walking for miles already.

Nigga, the guy you're replying to wasn't even me. I just used trans people because. Why the fuck does that trigger you more than tranny?

Pisses off britfags

Attached: alex-morgan-world-cup.jpg (1012x569, 101K)

David Bowie is dead
and he had nothing to do with football
what is this

Only reason anyone is jumping all over this person is because she's attacking Trump. Her and Epstein will be Time's People of the Year 2019.

>Or are you just being mad whiteknights at people because they said women's football sucks.

They won't deny this either

Uhh yea, alphas don't give a fuck about raising kids, they go out, fuck, and move on to the next woman to impregnate.
Not their fault that white cucks created the child support/alimony system.

they're kids user

Attached: wamen classiness.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Because of the implication that trannies are people.

>unironically lose to 15 year olds
Is this a joke

If I was watching something as boring as baseball I would prefer to be on my phone too

Nah bruh

she hit the wall hard

I'm asian. I wish you are right my dude. Would be nice if a couple of nuke got dropped in EU accidentally.

Attached: 1521515424062.png (500x455, 119K)

>bruh
Do all Amerimutts speak like niggers?

>woman sports
lmao how about you put my little brother high school team on the cover? It's pretty much the same skill level

Attached: wamen infantry.webm (320x240, 2.83M)

This is unironically peak performance

>Uhh yea, alphas don't give a fuck about raising kids, they go out, fuck, and move on to the next woman to impregnate.

Hahaha yeah leaving your children to be raised by a single mom is truly alpha, fuck your kids and having a father figure to teach them to be men. You sound like you want to fuck blacks user.

When people refused to acknowledge trans people aka call them by their prefered pronou, play along and pretend that men are women and women are men, they were called transphobic, misogynists, probably even racists and white supremacits etc. But now, we see that trans are not beating competiting; they are destroying competition because they don't even have a competition. A biolgical male who wears a lipstick and calls himsel Michelle, Natasha or whatever vs biological women. It's a massacre.

For soem reason, I love it. But SJW will never admit they were wrong and that allowing trans ''people'' to compete against other gender was a mistake.

Was this made before or after Farming Simulator?
SA makes me think its from 2008ish

>I'm asian
Hope you know how to shoot a gun and join in the fun, and i'm planning to.
Humanity's current state is due to an alarming lack of war, what humans evolved to perform into.
Peace is the societal equivalent of obesity.

Why would Fifa allow that?

Those teens will only be /pol/ angry until they get a stable job and a family, then they will chill like every fringe ideology group in history

>chanting equal pay
okay then equal play, let make a cup where mens football players go against women's and see what happens

physical competition? wtf

What do you mean?

Mirin' those arms, what's xir routine?

What is the purpose of this video? Do you think she's the only person who has struggled at all during this training? I didn't see her give up or receive any help. user, I think you just hate women. You should seek help.

Attached: 14478776772587.jpg (400x400, 19K)

I hope they don't, and the same for antifa.
Some war would do the west good now that, for some reason, the draft is no longer a thing.

>This is why /pol/ and /r9k/ are able to recruit so well, if you dismiss these kids you only make things worse.
Not really
/pol/ recruits well because it gives easy answers to hard questions and points at the boogieman who makes the rest of the world not see the "truth".
It makes the kids feel like they're smart to have figured out how the world really works, gives them a sense of pride that doesn't require any actions, explains their insecurities as attacks on them by some vague enemy.

Trying to argue away emotional manipulation doesn't really work. Peer pressure is much better.

Attached: 1560011323112.jpg (1073x969, 236K)

Yes. 13 out of 290 posts.
Now there's more women hating than just those posts, but not even a majority of the thread.
There is more bitching about them being bad players, eg: them losing to teenage boys, than bitching about women in general.
Saying 'read the thread' and then saying the reverse is the case is just blatantly false.

she looka like a man

>Peace is the societal equivalent of obesity.

Peace is just a codeword for obedience to the ruling class

This is just pure Reddit.

She always looks like that though. If she's a top athlete, I would assume she doesn't smoke, drink heavily, or take too many drugs. Is it just the sun that has destroyed her? Caking on make-up destroys your face (look at any candid photo of a Hollywood actor), but if she has always believed that looking youthful is how the patriarchy oppresses women, she would have eschewed it.

Attached: wamen infatry.jpg (960x720, 133K)

>points gun barrel directly at brain

Attached: 1509386582318.jpg (323x375, 22K)

It's like playing a game against 6 year old and screaming at the top of your lungs about how amazing you are.

Anyone else genuinely hope these retards push hard enough that they end up having to play in the male leagues? The tears when they get destroyed would be legendary.

Attached: 1491491210396.jpg (1049x1049, 97K)

>tfw my 52 year old mother looks may better than this dyke, even without a mg of makeup
I may be cheating because she has aged way better than most women but still.

twitter.com/UNESCO/status/1149416069729312769
But the passion, the work...

>Those teens will only be /pol/ angry until they get a stable job and a family
Two things that are happening less and less in the modern world, especially the latter.
This is what I mean when I say you don't understand this because you're white, you clearly come from a very privileged background.
Hell, even looking at many of these fringe groups many of them are in their late 20s and even their early 30s.
White women fucked up by creating an entire generation of woman-hating men and dismissing them at every turn, and now the rest of us have to suffer because of it.

Attached: 1539975343483.jpg (10000x10000, 1.61M)

Attached: wamen hits wall.webm (500x500, 873K)

>peer pressure

Good luck with that lol

Because I like dick

Truly there are never over the top excited shouting and gesturing when gentlemen are involved with a goal. Yes, a prime example of men's superiority.

>he thinks women dont think about chord progressions too
>he thinks men dont sit there literally listening to nigger beats and thinking about fucking pussy

Have sex, cope, dilate, seething, rent free

Attached: cringe.gif (220x165, 177K)

and
it'd be funny if it were a guy as well

like 96% men here in eastern europoor

They're closer to being people than women

>Peer pressure is much better.
Again, that ONLY works on white people.
You can't pressure some kid living in the ghetto from your gated community by saying dumb shit on twitter.

post pics of your mom and her feet

That wont happen because it would fuck up competition in the male leagues. Even the worst male teams would destroy the best female teams and end up with fluffed records.

>that shrug at the end
like how dare he!

literally one of the best players on a champion team, this seems like a given

Attached: 1563077767568.png (159x159, 40K)

trump decided to ban trannies from the military but not women? bad decision

Attached: wamen survival.webm (852x480, 2.72M)

who tf even watches womens soccer??
surprised these tournaments even exist with how unpopular womens sports are

>It's pretty much the same skill level
That's an insult to your brother's team, women's sports is closer to middle school

Holy fuck the absolute no sense of gun safety is baffling

Attached: 1536132981583.jpg (720x447, 33K)

Ah yes, the latest tranny tactic, trying to use Yea Forums's distaste for modern women to try to make pedophiles who think they are women for cutting off their dick look good.
You will never pass, abominations.

Attached: 1532827288186.png (1021x768, 825K)

wow, this roastie is seething

I'm not buying this game so I don't care.

Attached: 1559748646715.gif (498x298, 2.33M)

>but men

wamen lmao

Yes this

Listening to music for chord progression is the most autistic thing I've read today and I've been on /jp/ earlier

Christ alive, it reminds me of those images of the old Superman cartoon where the animators used smear frames to convey the sense of super speed.

>w-why didn't it get broke?

>got money
>got access to good food and booze
>got access to endless entertainment
>stop caring about hard stuffs
Bread and circus is a legit strategy.

>Thinking EA is going to damage their money flagship
At most they will share a cover because nobody fucking cares about women's football not even women and especially not the people who have bought FIFA games since their inception. Thinking EA is going to risk their cash cow in any way is retarded at absolute most they will get is some cover share and even then you are going to get Football fans screaming to get that literal fucking who off the fucking cover because if their fucking boys aren't getting on the cover then neither should that cunt.

Give me a blowjob and a bitcoin and I may consider it

This looks like it would be a scene out of that movie I see commercials for on YouTube with the two lesbians where one is skinny and smart and the other one is fat and pretty dumb but they're friends anyway and they're both social outcasts. I know that's a weird stretch of a reference but it's what came to mind.

this is funny and cute

Women are likely to fail and not be able to carry shit.
Trannies are likely to grab the gun and shoot their own squad and then kill themselves.

Attached: 1560719352277.jpg (1080x1516, 419K)

Ghostbusters also had the little caveat of also being a bad fucking movie. People will quiet down a fair bit on Terminator if it actually ends up being good. Also helps that Linda Hamilton is actually playing Sarah and not some dumb cameo character to be killed off for a cheap laugh.

holy FUCK

Give us a sample first

Attached: wamen breach.webm (480x360, 783K)

Women>trannies>dogs>men

The average male provides almost nothing of value and has nothing to offer anyone. That is why so many of them are just completely lost, they aren't needed, no one cares about them, and they can't handle it.

Instead of you know, actually being decent men and changing that, they sit on the internet, whining, complaining, sperging, and scapegoating. They can't and you can't ever admit that they just really don't have anything to offer anyone.

Attached: 1524486153780.jpg (1280x722, 201K)

Trying to argue with a ghetto nigger is at least 10 times more retarded than trying to peer pressure him into things.

Why is everyone yellow, but the black one is black?

The fuckery is this?

Attached: 1470013095222.png (184x180, 66K)

Attached: 1562920706123.png (640x480, 282K)

>like
Why do all millennials speak like women?

Attached: 1561448339740.png (644x800, 15K)

That cover is so fucking ugly. Look at that boring ass composition

>if you don’t hate woman you must put them on a pedestal and worship their every move
The duality of the incel is frightening

It's more when you have real responsability you realize that the world don't follow your expectations

Attached: wamen trigger discipline.webm (840x472, 1.98M)

>all that cut wood in the back
>does that

yeah im sure she's surviving on her own alright

the key of the song comes from the chord progression and the key is what gives it its feel. you did know that right?

That's how things have always been in Simpsons, you fucking zoomer.

Attached: 1544285640790.png (220x328, 64K)

Those ghetto niggers (and spics and arabs) will be the majority in many white countries soon, especially the US.
So yes, if you just dismiss them, once they start gaining political power (and non-white women will always vote along racial lines as opposed to gender lines), this will only mean bad things for the average white woman.

people still watch the simpsons?

You mean Fleischer shorts? Those were based

Have you never watched the Simpsons?

>The thing is, this type of pandering only works on white guys, and Fifa is actually popular outside of white countries.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>inb4 b-but yuropoors aren't white
The absolute state of the fucking colony that effectively isolated itself from the rest of the world.

remember to dilate today sweatie, or else your wound will start healing

What is not to hate?

>He thinks FIFA sales will drop that hard as long as Europe exists

you're a funny guy.