Games you love that got a lot of shit

Games you love that got a lot of shit

Attached: TEW.png (299x85, 34K)

Based. TEW is unironically an underrated masterpiece.

Attached: 20181010212525_1.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

1 > 2

I played Undertale on the day of its release, before spoilers and its fanbase ruined it. I absolutely loved it.

The Castlevania Lords of Shadow trilogy.

The first game had too much fucking action going on and felt more like a 3rd person handicapped zombie shooter rather than a horror game like the second one.

Agony
Not that it didn't deserve most of the shit it got though.

play her game

Attached: e3_2019 ikumi dance.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-164050_1.jpg (1164x200, 23K)

1 has a better horror aesthetic so I dont know what the fuck is on about.

I tried really hard to like those games but they felt so cheap

did you enjoy the second one? I've played TEW a few times but cant bring myself to play through 2 again even though I remember having a good time playing it

Yea Forums seems to hate it for some reason

Attached: dsfhd.jpg (460x215, 43K)

LoS1 is a great twisted version of the typical Hero's Journey. Gabriel starts his story being a paladin of light and ends up becoming you know who. I really liked that part in 2 where the guy in golden armor tries to fuck him over with a cross but the enchanment has no effect because Gabriel was God's Chosen One, so he instead turns the spell against the army. Kino.

I dig this game unironically...

Attached: Shadow_the_g_Coverart.png (360x450, 339K)

Did it really get shit? I thought it was great. Don't recall there being too much disapproval of it.

I thought The Evil Within 1 was okay. Only problem is that it has a level structure that, for the most part, strictly promotes direct confrontation with enemies but the amount of ammunition/supplies you can find encourages you to use stealth.

God damn did I love this game.

Attached: Wildstar-1.jpg (640x360, 96K)

It's just inferior to new vegas but it's still a good game.

You're unironically a retard

Can I skip the first one and play the second without issue? I got about 2 hours into the first one, and it just felt like a jankier RE4, with even spongier enemies. I hate games with bullet sponges.

could have been great if the devs weren't total retards

Will never get why people hate this.
Sure, it's a dumbed down version of Thief. But it's really polished, the story is interesting, and the setting is pretty fucking neato.

LESLIIIIIIIIIIE

Attached: 1497845444866m.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Not him, but you unironically eat shit.

this , this and this though dishonored was pretty well received by the mass

NV is boring

Tired of all the faggots whining about it.

Attached: 12813356145.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

I would have liked it but playing games like that requires a great deal of imagination and creativity, it's a game where you'd rather watch someone better play it if you're shit at creative killing.

>Glasses
>Asian

S P E W

It's not out yet though
We don't even know much about it yet, they probably only revealed it as an excuse to trot out the cute girl girl to distract people from fallout 76

sequel and second game is good too, Fuck third game.

Attached: IMG_9915.jpg (800x998, 155K)

It is one of the buggiest fucking messes I've ever had the displeasure to play.

I enjoyed it, but there are a few on Yea Forums who act like it's the greatest fucking RPG ever made, and it's not even remotely close.

If you really want, the second game felt loosely connected to the first game generally speaking. 2nd game has a more open world feel to it than 1 and seemed more action-packed from what I can remember.

The second one is so much better it's not even funny.

That game serves as a good warning example for other devs to polish away the fatal bugs and make sure performance is top notch, if you dont wish for a shitty reception when it finally comes out. PC version in particular is now actually good game but holy fuck was the port buggy and plagued with performance problems when it first came out.

Ah, The Evil Within.
I played both games last year.
I remember starting with TEW and hating it, I quit and tried to see if TEW2 was any better. At the beginning I thought I liked TEW2 more, but before I progressed very far in 2 I went back and told myself to finish 1. So, I did, and I ended up enjoying it a fair bit actually, turned out that I ultimately enjoyed TEW1 far more than TEW2.
While I would like to see a sequel to TEW2 for wrapping up the last lose ends, at the same time I'm also happy the studio is moving on to something new and different, because TEW2 was a big step-down from TEW1 in my opinion.

The combat is abysmal even by survival horror standards but its atmosphere and visual design is truly unique

Attached: RoR.jpg (487x629, 23K)

I actually had a lot of fun with the multiplayer. I really wished there was team death match or something

Attached: Capture.jpg (310x124, 9K)

Metal Gear Solid V

This

Wrong
Based. Survive is unironically a better game than MGSV.

Radiata Stories

Retards forget that there were worse Metal Gear games made by a third party. People treat Survive as if it's the worst thing you can imagine.

Stealth mechanics + surreal levels where you're not sure what is a hiding place and what is just decoration + eastern european superjankiness and bugginess, its the unholy trifecta of frustration.

Attached: demonfu.webm (853x480, 279K)

Enemies in EW are the type where you have to aim for head or find some other gimmicks to kill them easy. Pistol is mostly there to stall them otherwise. Example shoot them on the legs so they fall down, use match to execute them on the ground, works for standard enemies. Most midbosses you have to prepare for with supplies, or alternatively the game offers a chance to run away from them.

can confirm

Best post Dead Space horror game.

Total Annihilation: Kingdoms got a ton of shit when it came out because it wasn't dripping in Chris Taylor's cum and everyone wanted TA2 instead. However, it was great for what it was and had a great story as well. If only the modding tools were more robust for it.

I just remember that the 2nd game ate my PC alive. It wouldn't uninstall and I had to spend half the day manually uninstalling it and deleting registry keys. Ugh.

It's bare bone by comparison to F1,F2 and FNV

Early levels are actually shit which is probably the main reason why it didnt get good reviews, game journalists dont play games longer than 1 hour for the most part.

Attached: Jericho.jpg (280x349, 102K)

I don't hate Dishonored; I just play The Dark Mod instead. It's the Thief 3 that Thief 1/2 fans wanted to begin with.

1 > 4 > 2 > 3 > Tactics > NV
Obsidiot seethe doesn't faze me

I loved that game!