What's your dream crossover game?

What's your dream crossover game?

>DMC3/4 Dante crossover with GR using V's engine
>Two main story paths as DMC and GR with an unlockable true path (basically Sonic Adventure 2)
>at some point during true path, wacky woohoo pizza man gets possessed by Zarathos and turns into a flaming skeleton
>Dante and Blaze have a beer at the end

Attached: ghost_rider_capcom_ending.jpg (620x418, 41K)

bump

Attached: did_somebody_call_a_demon_hunter___by_knives135-d57qv9n.jpg (1280x975, 324K)

Killer Instinct RPG

Like Shadow Lords or actually fun?

A Project X Zone game that's more of a traditional RPG with a large overworld based on the different franchises. Honestly getting tired of the tactical RPG style after 3 games (NXC, PXZ, PXZ2) and I actually want to explore the fused worlds that these games hint at. Also, interchangeable party members, I'm kinda getting tired of having set pairs with assists and I feel combos would be more varied with an interchangeable party of 3 or 5. Maybe also add a few more Nintendo characters next time too, since the last one added a few.

Attached: PXZ2.jpg (1024x650, 345K)

Like an actual action RPG.

>xcom/xcom 2 style turn based squad tactics
>set in dense jungle, think predator or rambo
>time period 70's 80's, machine guns ak's grenades, punji pit spike traps, BUT anachronistic, so you're also using future tech and/or psychic biotech abilities etc
>killing aliens
>guerilla war style art/tone, kinda like a modern jagged alliance or mgs peace walker

I would've like to have seen a fourth JP studio like SE, Tecmo or Konami if they got their shit together but I mostly don't like how they removed characters from previous installments.

That sounds better than SL already.

Sid Meier's Pirates! + Mountain Blade

you are a man of high culture

Attached: arnold-schwarzenegger-cigar-i29253.jpg (483x600, 70K)

How about a Project X Stars game that has every character from all 3 games plus some new ones to even out the roster? At the very least, it'd be neat to see some more cartoony characters again like Klonoa. Maybe add more such as Sonic, Pacman and Viewtiful Joe.

Smash Bros but with an indie roster.
Or
Smash Bros but with an anime roster. Basically a Jump game like the DS ones but with modern hardware.

Man, I'd kill for a Jump Stars 3. Gambarion gotta get their asses of the World Seeker DLC and start this shit up stat!

Attached: JUS Roster.png (471x1396, 378K)

A crossover with Pokemon and Monster Hunter

>Smash Bros but with an indie roster

this but a traditional fighter. Blade Strangers is OK but needs more western reps

How about a Nacalis X Ludosity X Inti-Creates game with some guest fighters like Shovel Knight and Frisk.

It should be pretty much as many indie series they can fit considering how collaborative these companies are. Super Meat Boy had a bunch of crossover characters to choose from.

>spiral knights world
>merged with division gun/cover mechanic
>with a diablo or any other mmorpg loot mechanic
>and there are seasons in it like in fortnite

Attached: hold the fuck ub.png (960x598, 459K)

A Persona-like game crossover with Love Live. Tsumari, a high school dating sim (you play as a girl, so it's yuri) with rhythm and idol management elements. It would play like modern Persona games but instead of dungeon crawling it would turn into something like Im@s or Project DIVA.

Attached: 60087746_p0.jpg (1440x2048, 938K)

Capcom vs SNK 3 by Banco
Darkstalkers Action RPG by Banco

Shin Megami Tensai x Warner Brothers

I want Kingdom Hearts but with Looney Tunes

Imagine collecting demons based off Looney Tunes characters. I wonder what kind of powers they could have...