If I want to play Fable 2, is it better to play it on XBONE or the 360? I'd given up hope for it ever coming to PC...

If I want to play Fable 2, is it better to play it on XBONE or the 360? I'd given up hope for it ever coming to PC, so this is the only option left to me.

Attached: Fable 2.jpg (1733x2145, 1.18M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tb62Ole_JQI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres no downside to playing it on xbox one i play it on there myself. its just a matter of convenience

what's the state of x360 emulation?

none cuz it sucks

>I'd given up hope for it ever coming to PC
do streaming services allow you to play it on pc yet?

wrong

Not him but Fable 2 is pretty unnotable
I wouldn't say it outright sucks, but theres basically zero reason to play it retroactively. It's a painfully mediocre game with nothing particularly notable about it

If you have an Xbox one X played it there, it has better textures, red and fps.
If you have a base Xbox one, also play it there because of the better frame rate

Demon Doors are a highlight in each Fable game, even Fable 3.

Attached: Planet_One.png (1280x1024, 1.01M)

if you have an xbone, play it on that. no reason to play it on the 360.

xbox pc game pass isnt a streaming services like PSNow since you actually have to download the game first to play it.
so unless microsoft creates their own emulator, you will never see 360 or original xbox games on it.

I don't have either console, I'm thinking of just buying one of them.

so it only works for multi-platform games? like you buy it from xbone and you also own the license for the PC version?

Do you have any console beside that? Do you want to use the console to something more that playing Fable 2?
If you just want to play Fable 2 and you are dead sure you don't want any other Xbone game, then buying x360 seems like a cheaper option.

>like you buy it from xbone and you also own the license for the PC version?

you dont buy the individual games. think of it like netflix. they give you a library of certain games you can download.
you dont "own" anything since its just a paid subscription service.

The thing is with the 360 it seems it's the worse experience of the two. I don't really want to buy an Xbone, but as the game won't come out on PC, I don't have much of a choice. I bought a PS4 solely for Bloodborne and a Switch solely for Monster Hunter GU. Yeah, I know, it's wasteful as fuck.

Well, the best experience would be getting an xbox one x and playing at 4k.
Could be worth it if you're also interested in playing other games from og xbox and 360 era.

Man, I wish to be rich enough to buy consoles just for one game. But anyway, if the money isn't a problem, the I guess xbone is a better option. Who knows, maybe in the future Microsoft will get some interesting exclusive on that console but probably not.

I wish to be rich enough to pay devs to make a PC version... I'd pay for all licenses and legal stuff, and costs of porting

I think that's harsh. The world-building is unique.

I do remember Fable 2's menu loading each individual item and colour variation one at a time as you perused your inventory, which got really fucking old very quickly considering the 360 just wasn't up to it.
I'd say get an Xbone for (presumably) faster texture loading. That said, I also remember Fable 2's textures looking like complete dogshit, so whatever.

I got an xbone to play the new halos and backwards compatible xbox original games afew years ago, then they announced the xbone X and how it enhances abunch of old and new games and now I wish I waited till now to buy one of those.
youtube.com/watch?v=tb62Ole_JQI

Who knows, maybe the new xbox scarlet also has backwards compat and does them even better. Paying $400 for a system when the new ones are a year away is a bit meh