At what age did you stop playing nintendo games?

at what age did you stop playing nintendo games?

Attached: 1562060126795.png (880x985, 217K)

At what age did you stop playing video games?

based sony

At what age did you stop posting wojaks?

I don't know who that guy is, but he looks like he's made of CHEESE hahahaha

I do not stop forever
Because wojak is a / v / mascot

At what age did you start sucking Corporate Marketing cock.

Attached: 1553966026211.jpg (749x780, 114K)

Yo at first I miss saw the hand and thought he was sucking his dick

Sony really changed my life for the better. I was so unhappy with playing games on Nintendo systems. It is much more satisfying to watch the exciting stories on my Playstation. I don't think I've had a gameover ever since switching to the Playstation master race, and I finally feel like a real winner. It's true when they say Sony is based!

it's sad how after all these years nintendo has done basically nothing for the industry.
Just spam out overrated platformers, ride off the back of pokemon and make underwhelming , underperforming and overpriced consoles.

Their only originality was smash bros, which was like 20 years ago, they have done nothing since.

Sony has been doing the right thing recently keeping this trash off of the PS4. Its sad that Nintendo is abandoning its family friendly image that it has cultivated over the years.

this

I was a Sega kid and thought Nintendo games were immature. When I realised they weren't and that I was being a massive faggot, I got into SNES and never looked back

Nintendo for life

Attached: _Excuse me princess.jpg (250x186, 14K)

The same age you stopped sucking cocks. Never.

You stop playing Nintendo games at 12. Then you play snoy shit like the equivalent of fortnite. Then at the age of 18 you realize those snoy games are shit, so you start playing Nintendo games again because they are much better

Who gives a shit about family friendly, I don't ever plan to have kids, in fact I can't wait to cut off my genitals to actualize my mental self into my physical self. I'm just happy Sony doesn't objectify women (like me)

When I started playing FIFA

I don't determine a game's worth by its publisher.
I also have all systems for playing up to date games.
Instead of console warring, you should just get more money.

Attached: redwhite.gif (256x192, 72K)

>watch the exciting stories on my Playstation

Attached: super-mario-halloween-costume-mario-and-luigi-girl-costumes-friends-google-search.jpg (736x981, 112K)

lol

Attached: 1521422174238.png (324x291, 159K)

These two girls would look so much more attractive if they dressed as iconic Sony characters like...like... uh...

>JUST GIVE ALL THE CORPORATIONS YOUR MONEY AND PLAY 8 DIFFERENT GAMES ON 4 DIFFERENT CONSOLES, HAHHA I DON'T TAKE SIDES I NEEED MY DOPAMINE FIXX NOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: BASEDCORPERATIONS.png (344x971, 214K)

>handheld/home console hybrid that’s the same price as the lunky underpowered pc boxes that require a tv gaystation and microshaft are putting out

Yeah bro they’ve done NOTHING LOL

This seems sort of homoerotic.

lol poor

i didn't because nintendo games are still games at it's core, just as sony games are

check this 7

Attached: H-HAYAI.gif (600x600, 1.73M)

do you really get entertainment out of corporatefags screeching at each other?

you wish he was. no amount of forcing him will ever make me like him

Imagine being this broke lmao

12 stopped playing sony systems at 15

>Sony

Attached: 985EE1FC-770F-41F2-86C3-C8DC24E05162.jpg (1140x720, 237K)

>STOP POSTING WOJAKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sony is infinitely worse in the case of its inheritance it hasnt one in its lifetime is sure to come and bite it back when the time is right however some fanboys are sure they have it all figured out but that is not right as that small amount of liquid will for sure hope to move itself

>LMAO SONY MASTERRACE, TENDIES BTFO *GOLDFACE*
>"being an idort is better"
>LMAOOO SOUBOY SUPPORTING CORPORATIONS JUST BUY PRODUCT AND CONSUME *WIDEMOUTH*

no argument wojak boy