youtu.be/b0VkKG7YXh4?t=22
steamid.uk/profile/76561197995248999
youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7AGaeVbWE
youtube.com/watch?v=_NC4sU6jCKw
curiouscat.me/Spazkidin3d/post/912529056?t=1561519673
youtube.com/watch?v=ORGujCkmWoY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Release first.

what do you think hoopwise98/cousinskeeter2k3/TheBestGamers/TimothyT/DingdongVG/Richard will do when Chris releases his game before the game they've been working on for years?

Attached: 1536998001318.png (512x512, 468K)

he will let julian plug up his dingdong

Return to OneyPlays a year after it releases and a year after returning release Trigger Treat to slightly above average reviews and a year after that release Tough Bippy that's gonna be well received thanks to furfags

oop teehee for u my sweet :)

Attached: dingdong wins.png (438x505, 23K)

No doubt he will kill himself.

he already did

What did Ding Dong mean by this?

Attached: 1559240336.timothyt_bardbellyyyyyy.png (600x560, 56K)

not a degenerate btw

M A M M B Y

He will probably go back to let's play

Entertaining a vore fetish for a moment, why would somebody want to be clothed and playing an instrument when they're inside a stomach. Why would somebody want to eat that person without taking their clothes off?

dingdongvg has very specific fetishes that make zero sense.

Attached: 1544157259909.png (589x485, 161K)

Attached: 1537537091173.jpg (640x183, 29K)

I wonder what sort of trauma was going on in his formative years to have this unnatural attraction towards tubas and fat old men?
according to dingdong he attributes his tubavore fetish awakening to a specific character in a mickey mouse short

Attached: 1547894969746.jpg (886x930, 122K)

Horace Horsecollar I believe

Attached: file.png (182x326, 75K)

This is well-rendered enough that the melting, dissolving tuba awakened a deeper disgust than I was expecting.

what a sick disturbed individual, i hope he gets help

no the pig in the picture

both julian and dingdong need to be locked up in an asylum
neither of them should be on the internet, feeding each others neuroses and making video games.

I feel bad for Ding Dong, it's not a fetish the public can get behind or understand. So I understand him being so private about his life. Being that repressed is just sad in general.

You are all fucking normalfags.

I remember those Scooby doo lamp threads Chris was talking about. Wasn't it on /r9k/?

you need to learn the difference between being a normie and being not mentally ill, keep telling yourself its the world that's wrong while you fantasise about a gecko vibrating in a tuba

Bippy died of a heart attack

Post the full screencap.

He was playing the tuba in his lap and the vibration made him cum. And that was his first sexual experience so it got the wires crossed weird

How the fuck does that even?

wrong but close
his first sexual experience was from playing a newgrounds flash game where you had to mash the buttons furiously to win
the vibrations from his laptop caused him to cum.

>knowing all these aliases
You seem a bit... obsessed.

Attached: 1537626972727.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

I like ding dong a lot, he seems like a smart, thoughtful guy and his sense of humor was the best part of oneyplays imo. Him having weird fetishes doesn't bother me and desu I don't see why anyone else would care

Nobody really cares I hope it's just easy shitposting material.

probably legit are. literally all you need to know is dingdong is timothyt and julian is rubberskunktoo

Is that supposed to be a baby or an old man?

Its a retarded kid.

Chris has talked about his game recently on the channel, and it sounds like he's an idea man who still comes up with ideas as development is going. I don't think Chris is going to beat Ding Dong at finishing a game unless DD just has really bad work ethic.

So Chris is going to beat him.

It will be a literal miracle if DD & Julian ever release a final product.

Wait, the tubacroc guy from years ago is zoomer daddy eceleb?

Forgive me, I don't follow zoomer daddies.

What the fuck are you talking about?

But how?

Oh yeah. For some reason I was associating that story with one of the Sleeoycabin crew. But still, it’s got that “vibrations = sexual pleasure” link that’s key to his fetish

That’s how fetishes work. When puberty first shows up, early boners/orgasms can easily get tied to something weird. Like if you were watching Rescue Rangers during your first boner, well you got a much higher chance of being a furry

Are ding dong and Julian gay lovers?

What the fuck do you think dipshit.

Yes. It was confirmed

i miss tbg and loudhouse

Where?

You are retarded.

On Julian’s tumblr. He admitted it while also saying he’s very creeped out by people having so much interest in his relationships

>thinking those are aliases and not even being able to identify one of them separately
Jesus fuck you terrible horrible fucking newfag blow your stupid deflated brain all the way back to where you came from and never return.

Have sex

I guess my life just doesn't revolve around an eceleb with weird fetishes.

>I guess I live in a cave called Reddit and have no idea who anyone anywhere is outside of my normalfag circlejerk

Chris is one of the few idea guys who actually work on their shit and get it done through sheer autistic persistence.

>Being Reddit is not caring about a youtuber's fetishes
OK kiddo.

>I'm not reddit I'm not I'm not I'm NOT
lmao fag

Where were you when you realized Lyle was actually funny?

Attached: Lyle.png (391x343, 196K)

Chris seems a little bit like a workaholic. Hope he doesn't get burned out.

I can play the tuba. Does that mean DingDong will have sex with me?

Are you autistic or do you genuinely think that normal people care about e-celebs?

When I realized he only acts like a cringy tryhard faggot because he hates Let's Plays and is actively sabotaging Chris's for the humor of it.

i didn't mind him until he insisted on playing DmC all the way through just so he could be a contrarian asshole

Keep it all in one post next time, newfag.

Lyle is tolerable when he's the one playing and Zach and Chris are free to riff on whatever. He's usually pretty good at the game.

He's a good editor. Too bad that doesn't translate at all to actually being funny.

I used to be unable to stand him but he's been pretty funny lately and he gets along with Tomar better, I also started to appreciate his editing

Chris is definitely an idea guy, but he seems more like a producer, which is an idea guy who knows how to find people to get shit done. He has ideas and knows how to find the right people to make it a reality. Plus, Chris actually IS quite talented when it comes to art and even 3D modeling and animating, so he'll do fine.

DD and Julian are talented, too, as far as I can tell, but honestly, it's clear they both deep seriously with mental illness they're likely not REALLY addressing and it's going to hurt their professional and creative endeavors, for sure. I wish them the best, but they're a dead end until they get some help.

>embarrassingly know every instance of a youtuber's online presence
>"I'M NOT OBSESSED, Y-YOU JUST ARE REDDIT! Y-YEAH! I'M NOT WEIRD I'M NOT WEIRD I'M NOT"
lmao fag

>aping others
Truly a nigger

>Y-you can't use my own ammunition against me!
lmao fag

he's not exactly an "idea man" if he's the one making all the art assets and music and various other stuff for the game

Attached: 1528621172438.jpg (850x693, 113K)

this is not how normal functioning people behave

Yeah I don't know where the fuck people are getting this idea of Chris being the ideas man when he has straight up posted WIP levels and enemies for bowlbo he himself has modeled. Also yeah he'll probably do all the music as well. It seemed like what he needed help the most with was programming.

>caps lock
>stuttering
you already lost

This from the guy using the reddit boogeyman

Programming really isn't hard and watching him actually work on 3D modelling shows he understands logistics just fine. That's the only hurdle, all the math shit can be done at the programmer's own pace and only works to benefit shortcuts. So long as he can add numbers and subtract them he'll get there in the end.

>thinking I'm the same guy
>can't recognize new IPs
newfaggot leave

>thinking that's the same guy
>can't see new IPs entering threads
Fuck off newnigger turdskid.

Will it have pocket hitlers?

why does someone need to keep changing their alias so often?
Why do they keep trying to downplay their involvement in certain notorious groups?
ask yourself that.

It's kind of crazy just how crazy talented Chris is, between the animating, art and music composition. All for a LP channel

nice samefagging, nigger

the autistic CS trannies here think anything that isn't programming doesn't count as real work

Why do know know all those usernames

Do you really just have one username you use across all websites?

Check the times, retard

DD is just an introverted autist with brain problems that hates having any kind of online persona. I can relate.

>resetting your router to win an argument
Embarrassing.

yes I do

My first cum was similar, vibrating controller on my penis during a gta lap dance. Didnt even know what masturbation was at that point

Well, don't keep us waiting. What is it?

I didn't mind him early on, but now he's just irritating to me. His reactions to everything are just so slow and disruptive.

lol

DD/Julain/Chris for funny hypotheticals and silly noises.
Tomar/Lyle/Chris for interesting and sincere, lack for a better word, conversations. Seem more like actual friends as opposed to DD and Julian.
Chris/Zach/Anyone combo is best of both worlds. Best combination by far.
Corey for fun autism. Second best person behind Zach.

nice mental gymnastics there, kid. you forgot to enable caps lock and stutter a lot

Chris has hired around 5 or 6 different people to help work on the game, and he continues to hire more. In fact, Chris doesn't even touch the coding or literally anything. All he does is make the funny blender models and works on "ideas". No shit Chris' game is going to come out sooner than 2 people working one game.

you're a broken individual

Cause Oney is a hack stupid game channel eceleb retard should go back to drawing all he was good for

seems like chris is a competent game director then and knows how to manage properly
based

dilate

Smart honestly. He knows his strengths are in networking and creativity, let everything else be figured out by people who know how that shit works

check these nuts, you homo

You forgot to cry "newfag" and "reddit." Reset your router again so you can seem like more people I guess.

Its almost like Chris is actually aware of what has to be done for a game to be completed in a timely fashion and good. Instead of two furries with zero work ethic.

>You forgot to cry "reddit"
ironic

Bowlbo baggins... you havent aged a day

Shit, yeah, I forgot about the music, too. He's entirely self-taught online, too. Really incredible. I think he has trouble applying himself, though, in some regard. Like, obviously, he's been quite successful doing LPs and shit, but he could really, really make something of himself if he took some risks and made a plan rather than just what happens to be the trend on YouTube right now.

Of course, he's probably making 100x the income I am, so good for him. But you know what I mean.

I-is that Tuba Croc...?

I believe he's also trying to recruit some one who knows how to use blender, so that he doesn't have to make the models anymore. No clue if he's already found some one though.

His music is good too

But yeah im not really looking forward to bowlbo... the name and designs just scream that chris has a lack of confidence about how good his game will be. It feels like he is using silly names and designs as a crutch so people wont critisize it so harshly

Not really. I'm not the one accusing people of being reddit.

Are we forgetting that Chris is legitimately an autistic savant?

This game is 100% just Chris' dumbass humor. Which almost entirely consists of him acting like a dumb Irish ape and saying silly words and sounds. What are you talking about?

Chris is a talented dude, but if you ever want to finish a game you need to stop feature creep and stick to a plan. Otherwise the workload just swells.

Its just a physics based platformer m8. I don't think he's trying to revolutionize the genre or anything.

How funny would it be if Oney accidentally forms like a legit dev company in his quest to make this one game

Im saying that chris has no faith in gameplay being good so he is using dumb humor as a crutch. This would be fine if it was a story focused game but it seems more like its gameplay focused with a simple story

Meant for

That's what he's trying to do. He's always wanted to make games.

He already has, it has its own twitter and everything. Its literally called OneyWare.

why do you have to tell us what the name "literally" is? What purpose does insisting on throwing that word in to your post serve in telling us what a fucking name is? Would there ever be a case where someone figuratively names something?

How fucking new are you?

Probably because it sounds like a made up dumb name.

What type of game is Bolbo going to be? I think I heard Chris mention he wanted to create something like Heart of Darkness but those cinematic trial and error platformers aren't really my thing.

i think we can all agree that a episode without zach is like an episode of RLM with just the canadians

Its a physics based 2d platformer IIRC.

Literal definition of cringe

I love the Canadians. They meld fantastically with Mike and Jay/Rich.

Attached: 735423.jpg (1081x669, 63K)

dingdong didnt give me my badges on TBG fourm :(, hate that guy.

Zach is high tier
Ding Dong and Cory is mid tier
Everyone else low tier
Niall seems like a proper lad though

why is it that you guys drama talk about dingdong more instead of julian who is openly a gay furry who likes the diaper fur

Attached: D-1mp2AU0AAqaPt.jpg (534x534, 28K)

Julian wears all that he is on his sleeve. I think DD's atempts to have a personal life are what make autists feel the need to "expose" him.

I don't really partake in the drama with dingdong since I like him but I assume its because Julian doesn't have any sort of social media and mostly keeps to himself. Dingdong is the opposite where he's constantly replying to every one, spergs out over literally nothing, and "quits" twitter every month because some one called him a doo doo head.

Because while dd is miserable and mentally ill, julian is also boring on top of these. He is broken in the most boring ways

Because Julian doesn't give a fuck and doesn't go out of his way to hide himself. Plus, diapers are marginally more understandable and popular than fucking tubas.

yikes

wow so ironic where can I up vote you for this great post?

No one gives a fuck about Julian's fetishes because he's open about them without being obnoxious. He has no secrets to hide but he's also not shoving it in anyone's face.

Omg stop trying so hard kid! Its sad...

DD took two years to make a movement engine for a 2D platformer beat'em up. If Chris hires anyone, he'll finish sooner.

We know Chris is working with other people, like Tomar and some others. I don't know if they're doing it out of friendship or paycheck. But he's working with people at least.

I can't stand Lyle; the guy doing the DmC with Chris and Tomar right now, whatever his name is. When he and Zack were the regulars for a while, I really couldn't stand him. He seems like a prick and also like Zack and Chris secretly don't like him very much.

Tomar is a voice actor so maybe he's doing some voice work in the game for pay and just helping with programming?

He was discussing his work on the game in the recent DMC videos from a programming perspective.

Attached: 1528658193590.gif (213x255, 1009K)

Hadn't Chris known Lyle for years? If he hated him so much he wouldn't still work with him on shit retard.

lyle's existence is justified by the jak & daxter series, he was good there

Chris and Lyle don't have very good chemistry, but like said, I don't think Chris would put up with someone if he didn't like them at all. He doesn't seem phony enough. Chris is the kind of person who says what he feels any given instant.

I'm beginning to notice a pattern of dingdong
just recently he had a 10 hour meltdown because of Yea Forums
He brought up a friends suicide during his time with the best gamers and played the victim for pity points, this is something he apparently does regularly
see this post from 2017
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/374496279/#374507682
during the recent stream he tried his best to distance himself from the best gamers and appear as some meek individual who had no choice but to go along with the group when they trolled people, shat all over video games and their creators.
He was not some minor, insignificant part of the group that just came in and did odd tasks here and there as he'd like his audience to believe, but was in fact a founding member (hoopwise98/TheBestGamers) and the person behind the curtain making scripts, editing videos and hosting the website.

Ding dong's comedic chemistry with oney was the best out of everyone he's done oneyplays with. Ding dong saying witty things with an understated delivery just worked really well with chris' adhd humor. Zach just takes things to a new level of wild but we didn't really need that when we already had chris

>just recently he had a 10 hour meltdown because of Yea Forums
I wish he didn't care about the fags here. Angry kids trying to knock a visible online persona down a peg are not worth anyone's time.

i've always had a sneaking suspicion that the "hehe these threads are my favorite lol" copypasta was written by dingdong to try and kill threads about him

Literally is now used for emphasis, and can mean literally, metaphorically and figuratively.

Words evolve. It sucks, but get used to it.

Could be. His good mood is way too dependent on people not talking about him, when he really just shouldn't be caring at all.

If you want to trigger this faggot remind him about the ten thousand dollars he e-begged like a bitch earlier this year.

I agree, DD and Chris is the goat combo. Even though I like Chris and Zach a lot.

DD Julio and Chris have some moments where DD and Chris go back and forward about art or game design, those are nice

he likes to pretend he doesn't care about Yea Forums and that we had zero effect on his current sense of humor or the best gamers
that we're just a bunch of ineffectual losers that are "silly" and who shouldn't be paid attention to
but at the same time we're also some kind of insatiable deadly group of internet trolls that likes to bullicide people

Attached: 1561841976086.png (1091x300, 33K)

You really shouldn't celebrate turning the language into indistinguishable mush that means anything at any time. We have dictionaries so words can hold onto their meaning.

I don't blame him. I don't think either of them have a car and health insurance in this country is a joke. Dude needed surgery.

Why is Tuba Croc so closely related to vorefaggotry?

Attached: k.rool comes across tuba vore.png (520x390, 29K)

Rockcock and him both browse still. Once you're hooked on this shithole you are here for life.

>tfw I haven't watched any oneplays since Mario Maker ep 2

Lyle is just boring, I don't care a bit about his contrarian edgy opinions. Tomar's punching bag schtick has overstayed his welcome.

Not clicking again unless zack's appear in the thumbnails.

Attached: 43145.gif (480x270, 3.13M)

yall stinkayy

Attached: 37738468_1849164925148518_3764871286887546880_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

forgot pic

Attached: 1558463600219.png (576x292, 34K)

you better start studying the etymology of every word you use then because it's entirely likely that most of them had different meanings hundreds of years ago and evolved in the same way "literally" currently is

Tell that to the retarded zoomers using shit like deadass.

user, DD was always the one behind the tuba croc shit.

dingdong is the tuba croc guy.

You'd be surprised at how many words still mean what they originally meant, or are closely tied to the latin origins of the word.

When he was called Guitarmasterx7
Still don’t think he has good synergy with anyone on OneyPlays

Is he coming back?

Attached: 1541357133210.png (431x412, 238K)

I don't think the 10k was surgery related, the foot thing was from before 2019 I think.

The 10k e-beggathon was because after moving California(?) went to bite their asses with taxes stuff.

some user best described his lack of synergy due to him trying to be "the cool guy" of the group when he really isn't.

Isn't he busy with shit. He'll probably just be back for when he has free time.

just as a random example from your sentence:
>surprise (n.) also formerly surprize, late 14c., "unexpected attack or capture," from Old French surprise "a taking unawares" (13c.), from noun use of past participle of Old French sorprendre "to overtake, seize, invade" (12c.), from sur- "over" (see sur- (1)) + prendre "to take," from Latin prendere, contracted from prehendere "to grasp, seize" (from prae- "before," see pre-, + -hendere, from PIE root *ghend- "to seize, take"). Meaning "something unexpected" first recorded 1590s, that of "feeling of astonishment caused by something unexpected" is c. 1600.
fucking zoomers using "surprise" incorrectly, it means an unexpected attack, stop using it figuratively!

making a cartoon with michael cusack for adult swim

Is Stamper doing okay? I had to unfollow his twitter as it just got too depressing.

Attached: 1522705405071.png (272x272, 8K)

>Lyle is STILL replying to people in this thread trying to defend himself

So is Hellbenders dead now?

his twitter is a fucking mess of nonsense food related posts and tumblr gifs
I don't understand why anyone would follow

Hey, Yea Forums.
Red pill or blue pill?

Attached: IMG_0989.jpg (2048x1115, 186K)

been dead for 5 years

It has been for ages now. Ancient news.

Hellbenders has been dead for like 2 years now

Words changing over hundreds of years doesn't justify destroying a word in one generation because of lazy twitter users. If someone is using a word wrong and culture hasn't caught up to say "this is now acceptable use," they are using it wrong.

Literally posted two vids within the past two days bruh go check it out. StamperTV on youtube.

i wanna see zach and chris play more horror games that witch series was comfy kino

He posted twice on his yt yesterday

hes on the run from some pimps because he dated the wrong women
also got hooked on crack because of the same women

last month i heard hes been sober for 2 weeks

No because anytime someone is funny on OP they leave

>but at the same time we're also some kind of insatiable deadly group of internet trolls that likes to bullicide people
And yet, DD is the sort of person who would actually do that. Dude loves trolling people online, especially Second Life. Maybe not to suicide but he is still intentionally malicious and gets enjoyment from hurting others.

Fuck off Sass I ain't getting high on your shit today

>destroying a word in one generation
>lazy twitter users
>literally
>literally (adv.) 1530s, "in a literal sense, according to the exact meaning of the word or words used," from literal + -ly (2). Since late 17c. it has been used in metaphors, hyperbole, etc., to indicate what follows must be taken in the strongest admissible sense.
>We have come to such a pass with this emphasizer that where the truth would require us to insert with a strong expression 'not literally, of course, but in a manner of speaking', we do not hesitate to insert the very word we ought to be at pains to repudiate; ... such false coin makes honest traffic in words impossible. [Fowler, 1924]
You're a fucking retard.

They hardcore blew their salespitch. Zach and Chris admitted to this. From acting unprofessionally in front of their interviewer, to being inflexible and not allowing Adult Swim to talk them out of their show being about hell because they already had a hell show. When really, hellbenders didn't have a strong "hell" focus anyways.

OK autismo, I'm done reading your walls of text. "Literally" doesn't mean "figuratively" and "metaphorically" all at the same time... it's officially time to drop it.

whadiyatalkinabeet

That, visage and slenderman were perfect blanket wrapped eps. But especially witch hunt

OOOHOHO but if you dare interact with dingdong with so much as a sarcastic remark in a chat room he'll scream bloody murder and possibly ban you from whatever chat you're in

he's the biggest hypocritical faggot I've ever seen.

People like you make me terrified of ever becoming a public figure on the internet. Fucking cyberstalkers.

Yes it does, you fucking moron. It's been used that way since the 1700's and has been bitched about since 1924. You're not special for crying about the kids these days when these complaints are older than your fucking grandparents. Neck yourself you underage simp.

Nope.

Nigger.

you post this in every dingdong thread, white knight-kun.
your valiant efforts of defending his honor are noble but I fear they go to waste.

That whole house saga on Twitter was a wild ride

Niggers don't care about proper word usage. I guess that's you.

I wish Rockcock64 never revealed his face.
I was fine imagining him looking like an alpha chad.

his girlfriend looks like a manlier version of him in a wig.

Attached: 1539502774856.jpg (512x512, 39K)

Everyone here knows that you're a third world ESL who gets really upset when a native English speaker says something that deviates from what you learned in school. It always is.

He's still nursing Michael back to health after he was poisoned by the shrimp.

Having heard his voice, I don't know how you could imagine such a thing. Though I guess Zach not looking like a goblin means voice isn't everything.

He's a huge faggot and a classic case of somebody who can dish it out but sure as hell can't take it.

Attached: DwL56vhX4AEKkXg.jpg (900x1200, 216K)

>somebody who can dish it out but sure as hell can't take it.
no wonder he and dingdong are still friends
so much in common

he looks like a mass shooter

>Everyone here
Who are you speaking for, nigger?

Is that the best he could do after Syncope friendzoned him lmao

The people who can actually speak English, Pablo.

Based.

Just stop posting dude. Your intellectuality isn't gonna score you any upvotes on this site. You get absolutely btfo with every post you do and your only responses are "Im not reading that" or "stop posting!!!!". It's time to lay down the keyboard and COPE.

Attached: __mulbruk_la_mulana_drawn_by_naso4__sample-c3e5edaa9827c0a3d33f1b91c51f513c.jpg (850x662, 82K)

that is syncope

Attached: 1553152336170.png (931x927, 1.15M)

You're both autistic retards but you're mildly worse for drawing this out and not just admitting you're wrong.

is that a tranny

I take it back, this is a more recent one

Attached: D9nxy3PW4AAJswC.jpg (1536x2048, 351K)

I'm a native English speaker, and I think people who use "literal" or "literally" nonchalantly are literal faggots.

Literally (the actual meaning) the only post where I said I was done reading his walls of text. Evidently you don't have the patience to follow the conversation either, so who are you to criticize?

He could have done alright if he maintained the illusion that he looked like his twitter avatar

>you are my Yea Forums internet boogeyman if you think I’m creepy for being a cyberstalker
Seek mental help.

Attached: 5C18F674-8F3F-4D56-8661-513F699E8CFA.jpg (195x280, 19K)

smoking hot
I can see why rockcock bends over backwards for her every chance he gets.

Attached: 1546776457834.jpg (604x1364, 135K)

Jesus christ lmao. She's also one of those dumb bitches who fakes/plays up being disabled and rants about it on her twitter.

yeah and calling someone a "cyberstalker" totally isn't a boogeyman.

kill yourself

What is it with manchildren and long drawn out arguments over buzzwords despite every language being misused like that since the beginning of time and someone we're still doing just fine?

what a cuck HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol what disability?

Syncope: Where fun goes to die

being fat and ugly haha

down syndrome

I don't actually know she just says she has one. Definitely lying though.

>I tracked down every single profile I could of this eceleb I have an obsessive hate for!
>But I’m not a cyberstalker!
Get help. Your obsession is reaching a point where you’re a danger to yourself and others.

Attached: CEA51427-ACAF-479A-9C3E-F470BC28D75A.jpg (1125x659, 344K)

Having no sense of humor

whoa bro why do you keep responding to him? you cyberstalking him bro? you sound obsessed

every best gamer fan knows who dingdong is, retard.

>be contentious SJW on twitter all day
>quit twitter because contentious SJWs bully you off it

lol

Attached: 1541176226466.jpg (827x608, 65K)

By that standard all women are disabled

it's the truth.

How the hell is not wanting to have sex a sexuality?

>asexual representation

Attached: 1532605184955.jpg (690x720, 77K)

When being gay just isn't special enough, you need more drastic measures.

Most asexual people are autistic or in denial about being gay.

t. Someone that thought they were asexual then realized they always loved dicks.

being fat and having little to no sex drive due to your obesity and SSRIs, you'd want to feel special somehow right?

I can't believe Julian actually has a glass eye.

No he doesn't. There's plenty of images of his mexican fat ass online.

>DingDong is Tuba Croc guy
What? Since when? How was this confirmed?

Attached: 1536106263301.png (202x206, 46K)

Did you literally just find out about DD or something?

Not an answer.

>person pretends to be “asexual”
lmao no human is asexual

We haven't seen any gameplay you fucking cretin, wait until he shows some first before you talk shit retard

I ain't going to sit here and explain ancient shit to your dumb ass just because you started following the channel long after its glory days.

So why are you even replying then?

Can't tell if she's cute or it's just a combination of flattering angles and hiding half of her face.

Cause you look like an idiot not knowing ancient well known shit.

Who is the hell is Syncope?

Attached: 1437880430135.jpg (1200x897, 353K)

I wouldn't be to sure about that, I have a friend who's asexual and its very apparent they're out-right repulsed by sex or even being in a relationship with some. Not even a phase either since they've been that way since we were kids. I do think women are more likely to be asexual but its still like a 0.000001 percentage of the population. I think most people these days just use it a snowflake title.

I followed TBG since the beginning and I had no idea

Tough Bippy looks fun to play tho

>they're out-right repulsed by sex or even being in a relationship
That's called trauma or developmental stunting. Not sexuality.

This isn't Reddit, retard. You aren't gonna get upvotes

At least Chris has the excuse of showing SOMETHING about it no less than like 3 months ago
and apparently they're showing gameplay soon
him and his team seem more on the ball than most indie devs

Attached: wojak.jpg (360x360, 17K)

Only a redditor like yourself would even know what gets le upboats.

said the redditor, terrified of being exposed.

He has zero trauma. We both grew up normal lives with above average income families, he's also a doctor now.

Rockcock64's girlfriend, or at least a girl he orbits over

jesus christ that looks like a thinner me and i'm a man

>He has zero trauma.
How could you possibly know that? No matter how close you THINK you are, you weren't with him in all his private moments.

>Backpedaling this hard all because you don't want to explain how DingDong is Tuba Croc
I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of the claim

>but he could really, really make something of himself if he took some risks and made a plan rather than just what happens to be the trend on YouTube right now
considering every other person on Youtube that has tried that has crashed and burned I think Chris just wants to play it safe before doing anything crazy

>I'm beginning to doubt the authenticity of the claim
good
now fuck off

You guys are both stupid as shit, go away.

Not my problem. It's been discussed to death in countless threads.

Ding Dong has also finished some games!
furaffinity.net/view/16536479/

So it was a lie/shitpost all along? Why didn't you say that in the first place? Retard
It's your problem since you're instigating the discussion. Explain or fuck off

>So it was a lie/shitpost all along? Why didn't you say that in the first place? Retard
no we don't care that you don't believe it and we're not spoon feeding retards things that have been discussed to death
believe or not we don't care anymore
you're worthless

hey siri
mewee hee hee

>this nigga is still going on
Don't @ me again you mongoloid.

Never heard about it before too. I've tried to my best to stay away from their drama, I guess that makes me a newfag too.

>Wasting all this time and energy repeatedly telling someone to fuck off and not spoonfeed them when typing out an actual answer would've taken way less energy and mental gymnastics
based retard

Half the shit on Rockcock's Twitter is from Yea Forums

Go to his furaffinity. It literally says "tuba croc dev" while also posting picture hes made of tuba croc

I'd rather scream at a retard than feed him so he felt full

*@s you*

I've seen him straight up post screencaps from Yea Forums and images used here regularly. He browses both.

Is he the man behind it though, or just the code monkey/arts boy? I know someone working on an H-game but it wasn't their idea

For fuck's sake dude

this is what happens when you feed retards
learned your lesson?

>uuugh grooooan
fuck off incel

muh secret club

RIP Uncle 1 and Uncle Fungus

nice trap card; dingdong doesn't have a furaffinity account

>D-D-DDAMNIT, PEOPLE ARENT HATING DINGDONG! W-W-WHAT A BUNCH OF R-R-RETARDS :(
God, do you listen to yourselves? Grow the fuck up

oof... yikes...

Attached: 1522019787690.png (500x500, 237K)

>boobsposter
all crediblity disregarded

>giving information on how dingdong is the creator of something = people hating on him
Based retard

why did you give him a (you) ?

>h-he likes vore guys! i-isnt that disgusting!??! haha....
God, just stop

It is pretty disgusting, so is tuba fetish.
That said, I've seen some pics of him and he's surprisingly normal.

wow this is the most autistic thread on Yea Forums in an incredibly long time.

Literally no one said that in response to you asking for the source. People just told you to find it yourself. Then once you got the source you didn't believe he was the creator. For whatever reason your mental gymnastics decided today was the day for the Special Olympics and you thought YOURSELF not believing in the actual facts given to you means that every one around you is upset that you don't like him? Jesus dude go back to the portable retard building your school provided for you and just stick to Scooby Doo arts n' crafts.

DingDong doesn't have a Furaffinity. Checkmate, Atheist. What now?

I'm kind of like this too. It's called being a polymath. It's super embarrassing in real life. People will openly compare themselves to you and then talk about how shitty they are in comparison. It's un-nerving at best.

Shut the fuck up

What about him?

Attached: 51893104-A657-4C5E-8BD7-1D7E0B24CCCE.jpg (213x380, 39K)

Attached: CFe03fyWMAI31IZ.jpg (500x303, 29K)

I like Matt. Too bad Super Mega cut ties with all of them.

Rat Watson.

I have no idea what the fuck is going on.

I need to leave this place. God damn zoomer central.

Attached: moon.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

I fucking hate Matt. He’s so annoying. Ryan seems chill though. I feel as if Ryan is still suffering a bit from Daniel’s death.

Oney got booted out of the GG office, and they just kinda stopped hanging out.

>notch please give me money please
shame, he was actually kinda funny till he turned into a beta bitch and bent over for that gay dude or whatever.

Why haven't you started your own podcast to rival Sleepycabin yet Yea Forums? I did.

youtu.be/G2iw58PfDVA

lmao you sound like a faggot

are you obsessed

If you don't know who Chris is you're the zoomer friend.

>12 views
The only thing you'll rival is the turd left in my toilet. I look at it about 12 times throughout the day before I decide to flush.

Whhhaat do you mmmeannn Annonn
Don't you liiike ittt when he SLUUURS his wwwords at EVERYYY opportunityyy?

This. Chris is probably older than this faggot.

Lyle wants to think he's a normie because of his tattoos and going to raves but he has a higher level of autism than Chris

seething

>being mad that you'll never be as talented as an Irish retard
pathetic

I am a faggot. Check mate, atheist.

Lyle's a good guy, his only problem is he's a tryhard like Mick

So the Bowlbo guy is basically a self insert of chris

Prolly. But it's fun as fuck to do with friends.

If the MC was black, people would be mad at the racist caricature

>follow a few people on twitter like MrFeels, rockock, Ding Dong, etc.
>are always talking shit about what "people" are saying
>they never specify, it's always "oh boy people are complaining about X again"
>every complaint is something you'd hear on Yea Forums
and then they swear up and down that they're above Yea Forums and think it's for kids when it's really obvious they browse here too much

Attached: 1160625.jpg (640x480, 34K)

Shitting? I agree.

>MrFeels
fuck i haven't heard that name in a while
do him and his circlejerk still think they're relevant?

Ye, he said the game is inspired by his childhood in Ireland.

Hell yeah boi

Attached: 1360127784295.png (943x613, 426K)

>tfw you're getting hundreds of views per vid just for dicking around making low-effort videos with your phone
I don't know what I'm doing right but I keep getting subscribers everyday and it scares me now.

Believe it or not most people don't actually exclusively look at their subscriptions page on Youtube but rather the front page. It shows a lot of recently uploaded videos from literal whos and helps some people gain traction.

I think the whole idea was that they would go to Hell eventually, but even then it didn't really seem to be that important

Morpheus Walruses

it's only there because they are a minority, it's the opposite of a sexuality, but people here are wrong that it's made up, some people just don't have any sex drive.

being asexual is possible if your brain is wired that way
but most people that claim they're asexual are losers that use it for attention
which is funny because they're basically admitting they're incels

Attached: 1557855486789.jpg (325x374, 41K)

He's cringe, talks too much. My two lovely uncles and that song about fucking his dad were funny though.

Adult Swim is cool and all, but its still Corporate media. If anything they weren't comfortable with some suit and tie deal, losing creative freedom along the way.

"girl" that rockcock wanted to get with, beta orbits "her" while "she" fucks people in the apartment rock pays for

Then why is there a notion that asexual people can masturbate, be in relationships, and have sex? It just seems like a made up snowflake label with little to no ground to stand on like non binary.

Bowlbo origin video

youtu.be/b0VkKG7YXh4?t=22

you can be in a relationship and love someone while being asexual, but yes if they masturbate and have sex they aren't asexual

imagine knowing any of these names

>can masturbate
True, but probably don't regularly. Anyone can masturbate even if they don't want to have a penis in their body
>be in a relationship
There are so many types of relationships that's super easy to understand
>have sex
I mean, they can have sex, but probably aren't going to enjoy it and are just doing it for the person they love. They'd rather cuddle from what I understand.

Honestly, I don't blame them. I've been here for over 12 years and I honestly mostly hate Yea Forums beyond funnee jokes. It's just part of an addictive routine at this point.

That being said though, you think they'd be smart enough to not directly reference Yea Forums on a public avenue like Twitter, they're only garnering more scorn on here by doing that.

Chris is a gift from the Gods.

Chris is talented, has a ton of good friends, does what he loves, and he has a cutie short haired girlfriend who adores him and somehow matches and enjoys his humor.

I am so jelly.

ugly annoying beaner dyke gf*

imagine hiding your past because you were a notorious troll but now pretend you never were

The way he just silently creeps into frame and scares his sister is just perfect, even back then he had the makings of a massive autist.

Attached: 1493249368095.jpg (969x436, 60K)

Any proof?

ever since sanity not included. his destructoid videos are also really good.

>implying someone on the internet would lie to me

the LLC for wan wan games has dingdong's full name

DD has talked about fans harassing people on social media platforms connected to him. His brother probably being one of them, probably specifically because of this tweet.

Jealously isn't a good look, user.

Honestly after reading Julian's tumblr post about being consumed by the let's play audience, I completely sympathize with him. Poor guy.

His early appearances were awful. He singlehandedly ruined the Spider-Man 2 series. He's been more tolerable recently.

oh I forgot one
add "Delmore" to the list of aliases used.

good for you

Attached: 1553449410935.png (548x928, 303K)

what exactly happened to super mega. i watch them but i am out of the loop with this kind of drama.

I don't wanna get bluepilled by sasquatch dude

you forgot all these
steamid.uk/profile/76561197995248999

what about a marsquatch?

Attached: 1557443942014.jpg (720x406, 34K)

They left Game Grumps at Arin's request that they not overwork themselves. They have a Patreon now, and are still super good friends with Game Grumps. They got their own office and are basically completely on the up and up at the moment. Life is going great for these sweet Christian boys.

I remember Tomar referring to being a Systems Engineer though, I guess he does VA work on the side

What a normie

Attached: DdlWUy-U0AAjWKI.jpg (675x1200, 72K)

Him and Mick only ever talk about voice acting so I just assumed.

Yikes. What an incredibly arrogant and self centered person.

He's the co founder of Studio Yotta.

Don't know if that's true or not, but if it is, that's really sweet and actually a pretty wholesome story. I hope its true.

Attached: D2ohokyXgAApf5c.jpg (520x520, 42K)

the greatest riff of all time. God bless Zach dude

Veronica has a nice personality and has a pretty great art style, she isn't the best looking but she isn't ugly. Also her fashion style kinda sucks but I'm like a 1/1th2 gay and 1/6th native american so my fashion choices are questionable

Honestly it make me feel the exact opposite.

>quits doing lets plays for Chris so he can focus on his game
>still does streams of games and wastes a bunch of time with Julian still

What did Dingdong mean by this?

she's alright

Attached: Dp2BcEXUcAEydnx.jpg (640x1136, 89K)

Attached: Doi89HqU8AACyfp.jpg (640x400, 33K)

t.him
Not the person you’re replying to but you’re retarded, it makes sense to find this kind of loss of privacy concerning, it’s a symptom of the internet. If a relative nobody like DingDong can’t even have some things private, imagine being an actual celebrity, but not quite big enough to have the legal team of god and enough clout to brush off any controversy

You're thinking of something else. Chris abandoned a pitch for Leo and Satan because he'd lose creative control. The adult swim Hellbenders deal came later. They didn't drop it out of loss of control of anything, they just fucked up hard when pitching it.

9 years ago when he was working on sanity not included

>play video games with some people and make a pin
>fancy yourself a celebrity next to Mickey Mouse and Mario

Wat

dios mio...

I feel a little bit of both. The whole "Im an e-celeb now! Life is so hard! They're making plushies of me that talk!" sounds like total bullshit. But when he talks about how all his friends only want to hang out with him because hes friends with chris and only ever talk to him to ask him to introduce him I feel for him.

get outa here stinko, we're talking about videogames!!!!

I'm pretty sure wanting to be a person and not a brand is normal.

It's true. They talked about all of it in their podcast and episodes.

I can't see why.

Attached: tumblr_inline_phqmru6adY1t5sm0g_540.png (540x221, 89K)

I think its more that if he acted out of character or shit on the fans people would lose their illusion of having a friend simulator. Not really the comparison to mario or mickey.

>I'm pretty sure wanting to be a person and not a brand is normal

Which is fine, but he's clearly over exaggerating the issue. He's nowhere near as big as he thinks he is.

>brand
>of a lets play
>getting consumed by people posting memes on your twitter

I never knew humans could endure such a high level of suffering!

ok thats more like it. Still hot though, I'd take her over suzy anyday. Is egoraptor even doing anything other than gamegrumps anymore? Chris and the rest of sleepycabin were always better than him anyway.

I wouldn't want talking plushies of me either.
The moment someone is considering making toys of you is pretty much the moment you become a brand and not a person.

More like pic related

Attached: tumblr_inline_phqmt4V1nJ1t5sm0g_500[1].png (500x234, 82K)

Like I said, he's nowhere near as big as he thinks he is.

It's a LP channel that doesn't even have a million subscribers, not Disney.

I like it when she draws herself with a big toucan nose. I know a couple of girls who has noses like Veronica, one had a problem with her septum or something the other was insecure they both had nosejobs and went from 7/10 to pretty solid 9's.
I bet you does weird sex stuff involving her nose. Like pretending its a saw and he's cutting down his tree all the while wench has a seizure in the hallway. Don't know Veronica enough to deduce what she is doing in the situation.

Fuck i just remembered I slept with a stereotypical jewish girl who gave a blowjob69 style and her nose massaged my ball. That means both chris and I have shared this rare feeling and we are ball-cousins

>when someone makes a toy of you, you lose all freewill to do whatever you want

Stop posting anytime

You're weird, mate.

Like I've said before if Julian couldn't handle this type of shit he shouldn't have ever got involved. He knew exactly what he was signing up for as someone that watched and followed Jon grumps so I have zero sympathy for him.

I won't deny it

Chris seems like a genuinely good dude, he deserves all the fortune life brings him.

>meme game from unfunny letsplayer
you'd think people would remember the travesty that was yogventures a bit more clearly

OneyPlays is pretty popular. And popularity can mess with the head of someone who never considered himself something special. You're making him out to be an asshole when it's really just humility.

That may be true but that doesn't mean it didn't interact with his normal life. He obviously wanted a very base life with drawing in it and made a mistake joining in on a Let's Play channel that was building a brand.

>free will
>branding
You don't understand what you're talking about do you?

Like he said earlier in the exact same post, he didn't expect to get invited back, needed the money, and needed friends. It's totally understandable to do what he did. But that definitely doesn't make it a good idea. Granted, It's seems almost 100% true that he didn't expect OneyPlays to blow up like it did.

Oney is arguably a bit more competent when it comes to actual media production, but we'll see.

>It's seems almost 100% true that he didn't expect OneyPlays to blow up like it did.
Then that's just him being a fucking retard. He damn well knew how big of a following Chris has.

Maybe he just kept doing it anyway because him and Oney clearly really like eachother.

well go on then, show us her minge

The idea that you can't go outside because everyone will scream oneyplays memes at you is a pretty exaggerated view of the world. Channel doesn't even have over a million subs and theres a lot of other stupid internet content out there.

I would say it's entirely a mental problem with him. The idea that a small amount of e-fame and selling a thousand pins corrupted his soul makes him seem like a mental patient

Anyone gonna listen to Veronica's podcast?

Attached: 1412370409077.png (318x323, 65K)

>branding

It's not like he got picked up by Disney or Nike or some shit you autist. What could he possibly want to do or say that the massive galactic brand of oneyplays wouldn't allow him to do?

no shes a dumb cunt

What are you up to these days, Julian?

She's literally just girl Chris

700,000 people subscribed to your channel is a lot of fucking people, it doesn't become "a lot" once it hits the 1 mil mark, for the record.

But yes, I don't think going outside and everyone bombarding him with memes IS an exaggeration. But I don't doubt it's a problem in his close group of friends. Look at all the fucking memelords on this board. I don't doubt people give him shit.

>MUH TOMAR EMERALDS LMAO
anyone else hate Tomar? I feel like he's half retarded and he's on way too much.

Attached: Tomar.jpg (400x400, 19K)

The only thing of value Chris has ever been a part of was Sleepycast

He's arguably the most intelligent and talented cast member.

>But yes, I don't think going outside and everyone bombarding him with memes IS an exaggeration.
Oops, rather I think it IS an exaggeration. But reflective of something that does happen on a smaller scale with people in his own age group.

way better than retarded faggot lyle

Ironically SC would not have been much without Chris.

That's not his fault. Tomar isn't even the one who brings up "the Tomar emeralds" in most cases. Seems like that's Lyle. Tomar falls back on Chills too much though.

I like him cause he’s a really good balancing factor for them. Every time they get stuck on something he’s usually the most observant out of them, and immediately tells them “hey I think they told us to do this”. It’s a major frustration reliever.

>Cory
>Jeff
>Papa Mick
>Stamper before season 2

>friend keeps asking you to be on his channel because people legitimately like you
>you're not too certain about it
>don't want to let your friend down
>it blows up
>fuckwhatdoidonow.jpg
It's really easy to see how this happened. Even with Chris' following, it wasn't a guaranteed success. Many let's players are former NewGrounders and have gone down in flames.
>go outside
More like he can't go online. He's the type of guy who likes the internet more than the outside world. Lots of people here can sympathize I'm sure.

Quit being a lets player.

Suckign DingDong's cock in my little Mexican hellhole

>No Zach
Are you kidding me, man? He's undoubtedly the biggest draw out of anyone.

He is the channel's straight man when it needs one. But Lyle also works as the straight man to Chris so having both Lyle and Tomar on is really annoying.

>Quit being a lets player.

But he did do that?

Fuck I knew I forgot someone
>Zach

Not without the entire community literally blowing up at him.

So he can and did quit? Strange I heard that was physically impossible

But that is clearely ableist if anything.

The voices in your head don't count as hearing it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rl7AGaeVbWE
Is Stamper's family just full of crack heads?

Look at the description. That's literally the people in his family.

I am Niall ask me anything :)

Hi Niall, love ya bb

Tomar's likely got at least 120 IQ

Jesus christ this thread's so goddamn full of drama and buttfuckery. I don't know how many years it's been since those two mopers left and you're all still talking about them like it was yesterday.
God I just want Zach back.

hey thanks man

>Chris is definitely an idea guy, but he seems more like a producer, which is an idea guy who knows how to find people to get shit done.
honestly this is why majority of indie games fail, either they don't know/can't trust people to go get skilled workers or they simply have 0 connections in the industry. Chris is practically a veteran in not only the indie animation work but he knows a fuckton of talented coders and game devs, many who live near him.

So the next time someone asks you Yea Forums how's your video game coming along tell them you have zero contacts to work with and even less experience in the field, it'll buy you a few decades at most.

Its pretty depressing how much success relies on your connections most of the time if not all of the time. Some people chalk it up to luck but that's pure bullshit.

Hey Tomar what would you do if you were making love to your fat, beautiful wife and all the sudden Hitler burst into your room and punched her head off in one hit and left?

Attached: pOvGy8ra.jpg (512x512, 32K)

Wtf is this ugly piece of shit game that you fucks keep spamming EVERY OTHER DAY??

I don’t know what the fuck it is, but just seeing it makes me seethe. STOP reposting this visual turd of a game for fuck’s sake.

Chris from OneyPlays is making a video game and this is from the CGI teaser tralier he made for it.

youtube.com/watch?v=_NC4sU6jCKw

Anytime you see it it's just a thinly veiled e celeb thread anyway.

The best ones are when they start with "what would you do if" and then he completely loses the plot and it somehow involves their certain death.

Would it have hurt to make this dude not look like a complete retard?
Not even exagerating here, literally a rendered mongoliod whose design draft probably came from a special needs kindergarden.

That's what it's supposed to look like. It's a comedy game.

>Would it have hurt to make this dude not look like a complete retard?
Yes. See

Yeah that's basically how it works with cunts like that. It's all about power. Even chris is like that and it's probably why they're friends.

Halloween time probably.

Nobody said you have to sign off or participate in every thread, faggot. Hide the threads. Word filter it.

Attached: 1554719886867.png (1800x1578, 199K)

What are you up to nowadays?

Isn't this character used in diaperfur drawings? I swear I've seen it before.

Attached: 95bbb3e713aa2ba2e202686689337a61.jpg (1024x768, 132K)

Didn't he die like, over five years ago? Time to move on, dude. Grief doesn't last that long, sounds like he's just fucking depressed. Shows too with the smoking, weight gain, and beard.

how irish are you?

He was looking really fit for a while there. Probably is depression, apparently smokes pot like a fiend too.

>like a fiend
Nah he just smokes pot.

aww I love Tomar, Lyle aint my style though, never really liked Mick either but now he's growing on me.

i REALLY want to have intercourse with waffle

You're a fucking homosexual, Waffle isn't even hot for a trap

based

Shut the fuck up Cory

Biggest fucking baby.
>Joker gets announced
>WAH WHY SO MANY WEEBS WHAT A SHIT GAME
unfollowed there and then. Such an intolerable cunt.

Yeah, what's going on with that? He and Lexi post a lot of art of her and Waffle, is there a swingers thing going on there

If you feel like searching through his twitter I'm pretty sure he mentioned on there that they're fucking.

Joker is a dumb addition though. Especially when you put him beside amazing reveals like Banjo. In hindsight shit is even dumber since switch is never getting a P5 port.

>theorized for ages that tuba croc ceased development because the vore art scared the developer away
>the developer had the vore fetish the entire time
What a fucking twist

curiouscat.me/Spazkidin3d/post/912529056?t=1561519673
Here's what I meant.

Attached: yep theyre fucking.png (729x149, 13K)

>use to dislike Lyle and prefer Dingdong/Julien
>went back to the crash 1 playthrough
>cant fucking stand Dingdong or Julien at all
>start watching their DmC videos
>find Lyle to be enjoyable, but still not very funny
I guess I finally got some taste

Attached: 1503831561617.png (186x216, 39K)

There's a reason he covers half his face with his hair.

Did you ever finish that guys art that you promised you'd do after you ditched everyone even though he paid you a decent amount?

lucky fuck
I'm jealous

For clarification I refunded all abandoned commission projects.

U ever gonna be on another episode of sleepycast bb?

If I'm asked and I can afford the travel then I dont see why not

Does he regularly attend cons or anything? It would be funny if someone were to kick the shit out of him when he was alone and false flag it as a hate crime. Merely a joke though, haha. It would be funny. But just as a gaffe. Maybe with a blunt object, like a bat. Haha.

Attached: 1539738290506.png (2000x2000, 1.21M)

I used to hate him but I've warmed up to him:
youtube.com/watch?v=ORGujCkmWoY

Are you still abusing your tinder powers
And also what was one of your favorite moments on the podcast

Well Daniel was his best friend. I’d probably be depressed still. Although I don’t think he’s that bad. He seems pretty mellow. He was fairly fit at one point as well, and I think he’s quit regular cigarettes (not sure about pot)

Yeah, Lyle kind of gives a bad first impression, but after awhile grows on you. He’s not hilarious, but he’s not a bad guy.
I only properly started watching OneyPlays after DD&J left. I found them to be pretty annoying. They had great moments, but I generally didn’t like them. It’s weird though, because I really liked them on SuperMega’s podcast.

you at least he acknowledges Yea Forums
unlike arin, who is such a gigantic cucklord that he censored the nigger out of himself, cementing the death and burial of when he was funny.

Kill yourself. You eceleb obsessed faggot.

she's unironically extremely beautiful
then again all of my girlfriends have been mediterranean or some kind of tan skin / dark (short) hair / big eyes combo.
basically i'm saying chris is extremely based.

Honestly, Julian not being in the show doesnt change a single thing, most of the time he did lame jokes or was being a faggot word, DingDong was atleast entertaining

On a similar topic, when the fuck

Attached: nightmare-cops-07-18-17-1.jpg (853x480, 84K)

Lies. Ding Dong talked bad about Dream Daddy and all the Game Grumps people cut ties with all the Oney Plays people

I love it when Chris and Zach psychologically torture him with hypotheticals.

When they finish it. It looks good, but "good" just isn't good enough. Everything Behemoth came out with after Castle Crashers looked good, still couldn't be fucked to play them.

Race fetishist.

you 5HINK i wont BLOW my FUCKING COOME god idiot WOW

it's called "having a type"

Prove it

...but they were Game Grumps editors, not oneyplays core cast. They remained the editors for like a year after. You're just downright incorrect. You can look it up easily for fucks sake.

The problem is that these games are essentially of the same quality as many of the flash games you can play for free on newgrounds, albeit with slightly more content.

Wouldnt be funny if you were resting your head on tomars lap while he gently strokes your hair and you both look at the rain in window on a cold autumn afternoon haha

You do realise Gamw Grumps is a corporation at this point right? Everyone at GG had to. They also unfollowed eachother on social media at the exact time and haven't even interacted since.

Are you the guy with the Frodo avatar in the comments?

Ding Dong and Julian has been on their podcasts though.

Nope but i enjoy these little Tomar scenes that people in the comments make

Those podcasts are old and Ding Dong and Julian aren't on Oney Plays anymore

They were on their podcast after the whole Dream Daddy incident though. Their participation in oneyplays should also be irrelevant, as Ding Dong personally was the critical party, not Chris or anyone else on oneyplays.

>should
Yeah. It should, but that's not how it works mate.

All I'm saying is that they were clearly not made to cut ties because of Ding Dong's comments, likely it is some other issue between Egoraptor and Oney that we know nothing about.