What are you using them on? I only have one left and am torn between DQ Builders 2 and FE Three Houses

What are you using them on? I only have one left and am torn between DQ Builders 2 and FE Three Houses.

Attached: 4e5ada3d9983aabc22c2d33875e58fbfc1ff43244101215d16e3c399ad35aafd.jpg (1000x562, 301K)

Nothing, why would I? You usally save more money by just buying the retail version and you have the ability to sell it

DQB2 is better on literally any other platform, if it makes a difference.

Yeah, I'd buy it on Ps4 but I don't want to spend extra 60€ since I already have the coupon on my Switch.

I bought Three Houses and Splatoon 2 with it.

I guess I'll buy another set of them down the line since there's honestly a lot coming out and Nintendo is made up of massive assholes that never put anything on sale.

I bought two pairs
Super Mario Maker 2
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Fire Emblem: Three Houses
Astral Chain

>three houses
f

Quick rundown on these? Makes no sense to me.

Super Mario Party and Splatoon 2
I love this offer

I only have a 128 GB card in mine so can't get digital AAA games, it would fill up fast.

You get a pair for $100 and you are able to get two games with games
Saving you $20

Buy the pair of tickets for around 100USD which each can be used to redeem a game. I'm getting Astral Chain which costs around 85USD were I am so I could get another game worth the same amount effectively for only ~$15

I have a 16 GB micro SD card and have these 4 games. 128 GB is perfectly fine.

Attached: IMG_20190713_202432.jpg (1280x720, 169K)

Each ticket gives you a game. They come 2 for $100. The idea is buying them together gives you $10 off each game you redeem a ticket for.

it also requires nintendo online subscription so even if you only take one month just to buy on use those, that's $4 extra on top of that. better to just get cheaper physical version from somewhere without the headache of subscripting to nintendo online.

You can buy a pair for $100 to redeem digital games. It saves you $10 on each game. If you buy discounted eshop cards, you can save even more.

I have 50 games on my switch and I'm starting to fill a 256 gb SD card

That's not too bad though.

$99.99 gets you coupons for a game each. You can get two $59.99 games with them, so you could potentially save $20 by buying the coupons.

Sorry to be spoonfed, but can i get a link?

Around september - december I want to get in on this.

You can see more in the Nintendo Switch Online tab on the eShop, this offer is digital only

I think it's only through the end of July but if you get it, it lasts a whole year.

I dont see anywhere where it says ends july

I hope it isn't until july I spent way to much money in the last month.

Might get this for Pokemon and Astral Chain

There is no end date for you being able to buy the vouchers
The vouchers do expire one year after you buy them and you can only have 8 vouchers

Do they count for gold points when you redeem a coupon or no? I doubt it but just want to make sure.

Astral Chain and Daemon X Machina.
Might buy a second pair for MUA3 and DQXIS if MUA3 turns out great.

Literally the first thing on the page...

Attached: SmartSelect_20190714-101234_Chrome.jpg (710x696, 123K)

I have one voucher left bros. Got Mario Maker 2 with the first one. Should I get Astral Chain or Three Houses with the second one?

It gives you 100 dollars worth of gold points when you buy the vouchers themselves.

They give you gold points when you buy the vouchers, but not when you redeem them.
Must have misread then.

Attached: gold.jpg (377x679, 45K)

Do you prefer Platinum-style action games or IS strategic RPGs? Do you want a short game with replay value or a long game?

Ah okay, thanks. I'll probably pick them up later then, probably get Astral Chain and Fire Emblem Three Houses or something.

I'd get Three Houses and just buy Astral Chain. We don't have much info on the game yet, so honestly I'd wait to see if it's worth buying before getting it.
No, I was right.

You save 20 bucks buying 2 games.

They stop selling them at the end of July.

>he didn't get the free year from Twitch

Never forget that the vouchers made Xenoblade 2 sales skyrocket in Japan.

Attached: homura (xenoblade (series) and etc) drawn by sssemiii - 6297dae61f10e0df3385e01d7cc4adbd.png (600x900, 437K)

Action games like DMC, Bayo, and NG are my favorite genre. I've never really played a traditional tactics RPG outside of something similar like Valkyria Chronicles but have always wanted to try one, just never made time to start one. They always mechanically seemed really fun. Should I get a genre I've played to death or something new? Torn on this decision. I could possibly get both but I mainly play games on PC and tend to avoid buying expensive games often. I've been spoiled by sales on PC for far too long. $40-60 tends to be a rare splurge for me and unsure at this point if I'll just get both.

I'd get both. Astral Chain doesn't come out for another month.

The only good answer.

Attached: D6ryeEiUcAAbr5G.jpg orig voucher.jpg (1200x675, 128K)

Fucking kikes encouraging impulse buying, shit.

Can you buy those hundred dollar full editions of games or is it limited to 60 dollar games?

Switch games are pretty small though. Most 1st party games dont go over 5gb and the largest 3rd party game thus far is Doom at 16gb which is about 5x smaller than Doom proper (that might change with TW3 which has a 32gb cartridge but I imagine even that is still less than 25gb.)

It's limited to digital copies on the eshop, so no, you can't buy special editions.

Using one on Fire Emblem, not sure what I should use the other on.
Trying to choose between:
>Astral Chain
>DQB2
>Mario Maker
>Demon x Machina

Attached: his smile and optimism eternal.png (328x324, 150K)

Smash.

Already have it, rarely ever play it.

can you buy the passes with those eShop cards?

I see the 50 dollar eShop cards on sale sometimes for 45. If I can find them on sale again before July it'd be saving 30 dollars instead of 20.

Then flip a coin between Astral Chain and Mario Maker or something.

But can you get these?

Attached: Kike edition.jpg (2569x2287, 848K)

>tfw want to get two more to put towards Astral Chain and either DQ11S or Daemon x Machina

I used one for super mario maker, and have a physical version of 3H preordered. Was going to use the second voucher for Marvel UA 3, but still waiting to see if playable villains/multiple costumes are confirmed or not.

3H seems like one of those games that I'd want to have digitally.

No. There's a set list of games you can buy with the vouchers.

For now I'm saving mine for animal crossing. Seems like the perfect game to keep digitally.

Nothing, because there aren't 2 worthwhile Switch games being released this year.

pokemon and animal crossing probably

Wrong.

>astral chain
>_________

Why are people acting like $10 off is a good deal.

It's not $10 off, because you need a $20 subscription for the privilege of buying them.

it requires nintendo online so in reality all you're getting is free online for a year to go with two $60 games.

The ultimate jewery here is that it's only worth it if you buy plan to buy four games using the vouchers.

I used one on Mario Maker and the other will be used for FE3H. Don't know if I should pre-order it or just wait until release though. Guess I'll just wait until reviews have been released.

Nothing. You can't get the digital limited editions with them so they're useless to me.

Reminder that you can use discounted eshop cards to buy the vouchers. I paid 80 dollars to get the pair of vouchers. Also I used eshop cards when buy the MM2+online bundle to get the online sub for free.

where do you buy discounted eshop cards?

Fire Emblem: Three Houses

Probably Luigi's Mansion or Pokemon

Already used one on Mario Maker and FE 3H is gonna be physical.

>fire emblem
>worthwhile

Alright, alright. Let me get this straight.

By using 100 dollars, I can buy two games, which would normally be 120 dollars assuming both are full price. So if I wanted to buy three games, I’d only need 160 instead of 180 if I just decided to buy the coupons?

Attached: 15953047-C110-4C14-9CB0-3F4111DA9EBA.jpg (540x721, 74K)

Is it pretty easy to upgrade SD cards with the switch? I wanna get LA Noire and DOOM but they are really big and I won’t have much room left on my 128gb card. Thinking of getting a 256 soon

Yeah, AC seems like one of those titles to have digital for easy access.

No, they only come in pairs.

Yeah it's not bad. You just need an SD card reader and enough space to hold things.

Thanks bro. Seems extremely useless, ten dollars is not a descount.

Astral Chain is ¥8,618.
Link's Awakening is ¥6,458.
Fire Emblem HuuKaSetuGetu is ¥7,538.
A voucher is ¥10,000.
Do the math.

I wasn't dumb enough to fall for a scam

Swych has $10 off for new members. On Raise the $50 cards usually cost $45 and they have promo codes to save 5/10 on first purchase (there's also a referral code program to save $5 each time). Massgenie sometimes has them for $41.95. Costco sells them for $44.99.

Attached: screenshot-2019.07.14-12-11-48.png (861x473, 325K)

So in theory I’m guessing you

1-copy everything from the 128gb to pc
2-insert 256gb into pc
3-copy everything onto the 256gb

Is it that easy?

So if I buy it, I get two games for 100 instead of 120?

Used mine on MUA3 and 3 Houses. And both come out each following Friday so I'll have something to do on each Weekend.

I'm in Europe so it's cheaper to just buy shit from a UK webstore.

Yes, and you get $5 in eshop credit (gold points) too.

eShop games are stupidly overpriced here so these coupons are worthless for me since I can just get the games cheaper anyway.

Probably FE3H. Used my first one on MM2. I had $20 in gold coins so I’m getting $120 in games for only $80.

But just to clarify, the two games have to be out? I can’t use them on pre-orders?

They can be used for the pre-orders of these listed games.

Attached: screenshot-ec.nintendo.com-2019.07.14-12-27-29.png (540x895, 421K)

my autism wont let me buy digital versions of first-party games

used one on mario maker 2 already, gonna use the second one on three houses or animal crossing if i manage to be that patient

Fucking SWEET
Thanks user

I want to use one for Animal Crossing when it comes out, but I'm not sure if the voucher thing will still be valid by then.