Stop following Doom Eternal for a while because it's Doom and I already know what it's going to be about

>Stop following Doom Eternal for a while because it's Doom and I already know what it's going to be about
>See some fag on Yea Forums say something about angels
>Write it off as Yea Forums shitposting again
>Just so happen to stumble upon a new Doom Eternal trailer one day
>Fucking angels
Holy fucking shit how could they drop the ball so fucking hard? It's simple. Get a doom guy, make him fight demons.
They earned themselves a free fucking pass to make a triple A game with absolutely zero focus on story or character where they could just work on the gameplay and level design and instead they focus their resources on creating this stupid ass story about fighting angels?
How the fuck do you fuck up the story of Doom? How can you be so fucking incompetent?
All they had to do was make a level pack for Doom 2016 and they'd make infinite money. Who are they trying to impress with this shit?

Attached: AhjWAh0.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Seething

Yes! You are correct.

Games don't always have to be the same exact thing. Stagnation is death.

>Game is about fighting demons andnothing else
>"Well I guess doing the exact opposite couldn't hurt"

They really subverted your expectations, right?

Angels are just demons with wings.

Why does it matter what you're shooting at?

Dummy.

>Get a doom guy
hah, check out this noob.
it's the "Doomslayer" fag

because fighting angels is gonna be SO different gameplay-wise from fighting demons
please, it's going to be the same shit with a different colour palette anyway

This. They're otherworldly monsters that want you dead all the same.

so you say the story isnt important yet seethe when they change it? why do you care when you don't know whether itll affect the gameplay yet? call me when the game is shit because of story focus, not just because it has a story you dont like

Cope

OP is a butthurt angel that thought the Doomslayer was his slave.

t. zoomer

>cuckDoom is literally every single thing parodies made fun of "modernized doom" for
>cuck redditors actually defend it

Attached: gger.png (438x241, 282K)

Besides destruction and terror, the other thing demons are most known for is deceit. Quite often mythology has demons disguising themselves as "angelic" to fool people.
After an eternity of Doomguy ripping their assholes, why not try to bamboozle him (and fail tremendously), see if that works?

If they're actually angels, fuck that noise.

>implying there's a difference between angels and demons

Demons are just fallen angels user

It never actually occurred to me that angels would exist in the Doom universe. I always figured that the demons were just some alien race in which humans based Hell on and if anything Doom Guy or his precursors were the angels. I can't say I'm mad about it, I actually really like the concept of angels and demons battling in an eternal war and humans are just stuck in the middle of it, but it's been done so many times.
>Diablo
>Dante's Inferno
>Devil May Cry
>Bayonetta
>Darksiders
And now Doom.....

user just putting cuck in front of a word doesnt mean the sentence makes sense

>it's been done so many times
Blame the Bible.

>cuck
Hey fuck face, "cuck" is old now, the new insult is "incel". Keep up! You stupid incel.

>Blame the Bible.
You don't have to tell me twice. But during the Stone Age...!

>likes a game based purely on gameplay and level design
>complains about something story related
Is your cognitive function impaired OP?
Why do you care about angels if you just want to navigate and shoot things?

stupid battle royale brainlet faggot can't into singleplayer story

>Every single story has to be some ebin subversion

The whole "angels are assholes" thing has been done a lot so is it even subversion anymore?