WHY ARE THEY SO WASHED OUT

WHY ARE THEY SO WASHED OUT

Attached: 000186s01.jpg (1200x600, 222K)

Attached: DynamicPunch.png (942x739, 388K)

Your eyes are shitty because you played so many bad video games, sorry bud, better luck next life!

I'm not a software/hardware expert but if it's not a screen possibly they just render games with limited color spectrum for more perfomance? Or maybe just chip itself can't render a full color range.

soitchlets are allergic to games looking good

every game must either have ps2 tier textures, run at sub 480p, or have a white filter over it, otherwise they will die of soi deficiency

Are you playing on HDMI? Enable full range rgb output in the system's settings you dumb faggot.

Wanna know how i know you're gay?

imagine actually allowing the concept of sóy products to live rent-free in your head to this degree

lmao

It doesn't look that bad but yeah it's pretty bad for non port switch games.

For the same reason that the biggest homophobes are actually repressed and sexually frustrated cocksuckers?

It's on a mobile system.

That does not fix BotW in any way.

It's more the shitty artsyle than the switch's hardware.

Hence OP asking why they do it.

You're theorizing on a fucking joke image.
God
Fuck people like you

If it's washed out when outputting video to a TV then it must be to match the terrible washed out look any handheld screen has. I would theorise that they just don't want one mode to look different from the other.

Only faggots say that shit. If that were true, an overwhelming majority of men would be queer, since we are repulsed by the sight of two men kissing, as if we were looking at a rotting corpse. Why don't you just admit you're a demented freak who actually made yourself believe most people are sick like you just to keep marching on doing the disgusting things you do and calling it natural.

But I'm not gay, user. I didn't say all homophobes were secretly gay, I just said the biggest ones were.

it provides easy antialiasing
that's why all AAA console games are grey

It's hard to be a bigger "homophobe" than feeling the urge to vomit when you see two men kissing, so I'll take that. You however are a faggot even if only by proxy.

BOTW looks like that on the Wii U too though.

Attached: Super-Mario-64-Screenshots.jpg (1520x764, 355K)

>that's why all AAA console games are gay*
fixed

nintendo using sony censorsip?

Attached: sony censored.png (601x447, 2K)

stop fucking with the contrast

>go to settings
>TV and audio output
>disable limited color range

Done

Cope

Are there any examples of this aside from the Virtua Racing port no-one on Yea Forums bought anyway?

Attached: 1557865513455.jpg (480x480, 19K)

>nintendo using sony censorsip?
Is that even legal? I figured Sony must have patented their unique light methods!

Attached: 1561828381375.jpg (525x350, 15K)

>botw

It's the same as on Wii U while VR was literally washed out for no reason.

same problem gba ports had
they make the colors brighter for the portable screen

Attached: marios.jpg (1280x720, 171K)

If on a tv/monitor in system settings enable full range rgb and make sure the resolution matches the display. If that doesn't do it you could always alter your displays color profile.

That game isn’t even on the switch how the fuck can you say that

Marble It Up looks okay. I haven't played many switch games but BoTW looks like there's a piece of tissue paper covering the screen.

Because the OG GBA screen was fucking dogshit. There is a reason you could buy a lamp that you could connect to the port on top.

mario sunshine isnt on the switch

God I want it on the switch

>they make the colors brighter for the portable screen
Because the screen wasn't backlit. This might come as a surprise, but the Switch LCD is backlit.

if only this explaines the washed up color palets of all the AAA games nowadays.
never would i have thought that i could say an EA game (star wars) has almost the same color pallet like the sequel to vampire the masquerade bloodlines.
clown world

I do too but I’d be upset now since I just bought it on gamecube

They're not you nigger. Its just botw that you're bitching about. Its just that one game.