Tales bread?

What made Yuri Lowell such a freaking chad?! Best Tales of and JRPG protagonist by far.

Attached: 6291b0b8b6c0fe9cf66b16415ea7de91.png (900x1338, 451K)

You have to be over the age of 18 to post in this site

because he is "evil" and you are 13 years old

Yuri wasn't evil in the slightest.

Because he self-determines.

I liked him because he was mature and was generally competent and not a useless idiot like most JRPG protags that need plot armor to do things for them.

The problem with Yuri is how he's a hypocrite. He hates the corrupt government for letting people like Cumore free, but he's fine with his own government friends turning a blind eye to him openly murdering anyone he dislikes.

cute girl

It's necessary evil for his eyes, which had few occasions to be called out.

>Best Tales of
Yes.
>and JRPG protagonist
Hahahaha, nope. As far as being a turbochad goes, he loses to Shadow Hearts' Yuri in every single aspect, especially since that one actually gets a girl. Other than that, there's plenty of way more interesting protagonists like Fei, Kalas or Taro characters.

Attached: __patty_fleur_and_yuri_lowell_tales_of_series_and_etc_drawn_by_rento_rukeai__fb36c86342f829532e0b22e (794x1056, 835K)

He openly admits hes a hypocrite and multiple times in the game says he'll face punishment.

Genuinely wish for those two to hook up when she is older. By far the best character dynamic in the game.

Yuri's thing is that the current government system lets people like Cumore and Ragou do whatever the fuck they want without getting punished, so Yuri takes it into his own hands to the necessary evil required to punish them. Flynn wants to change the way shit works so that horrible people don't get off for free anymore, but until that happens, Yuri takes it upon himself to bring punishment. People also call Yuri a hypocrite for not being ok with Phaeroh wanting to kill Estelle, but in this case, killing Estelle ISNT a necessary evil, it's just an evil, in Yuri's eyes

I unironically think Velvet was both a better protagonist and had the better game.

Attached: velvet.jpg (850x1205, 236K)

We already know that berseriafaggots are complete newfags with shit taste.

bad opinion

tales of graces ad tales of xillia are good games

>shit combat
>edgelord
>shotacon
>garbage villain

Yuri was hands down my favorite Tales protagonist pre-Berseria. But with Velvet, I find myself torn. I think I like them about the same, but for different reasons.

indeed
most girls wouldn't be able to handle the kind of life Yuri lives, but Patty would

Attached: __patty_fleur_and_yuri_lowell_tales_of_series_and_etc_drawn_by_suguru_godai_fifth__cd3e224036661fa6c (560x640, 146K)

Post canon BLACKED Tales characters.

Attached: Norma.png (500x750, 220K)