You did choose Alexios, right?

You did choose Alexios, right?

Attached: Alexios.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

trueachievements.com/n38400/ac-odyssey-xp-farming
youtu.be/88jhgNtZ4UY
youtube.com/watch?v=n2yTR39MAF4
youtube.com/watch?v=JXztmsPqB4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>that voice acting
How about no.

I chose not to play this shit.

>pick him
>canon choice was Kassandra
eh

>implying Kassandra isn't worse
Alexios sounds like a natural tough guy. Kassandra sounds like your little sister acting tough.

i chose not to play assass games 6 years ago

I had a hard time believing Kassandra would make an intimidating villain so I picked her as the protag instead

Of course
>woman having freedom in ancient greece
That's gonna be a yikes and cringe from me dawg

>Kassandra sounds like your little sister acting tough.
Which is why you pick Kassandra?

>playing Ubishit games in 2019

what has this board become?

Normally I would have, but my autism prevented it. If I know about the other character being the canon one, I can't stay calm and play the non-canon one.

A respectable choice.

That's just some pandering, though I agree it's stupid.

Yeah, between the free women and niggers Ubisoft really dropped the ball on historical accuracy.

Kassandra is from Sparta.

Attached: 1542780467936.webm (640x640, 896K)

I picked Kassandra because she has nice eyes. (no homo)

Good call, user.

Attached: Assassin'sCreedTier.png (1393x1126, 1.07M)

Only AC1, 2, Brotherhood and to a lesser extent Revelations are good. The rest are shit, yes including Black Flag.

trueachievements.com/n38400/ac-odyssey-xp-farming
>A little while ago, Ubisoft added a Story Creator mode to Assassin's Creed Odyssey. This allowed players to craft their own quests, complete with moral choice and dialogue, and share them with other people. It also allowed people to design super-quick missions with a high XP gain. Ubisoft have decided this isn't cool, opting to find as many ways as possible to limit and hide these quests in the name of the feature's "integrity".

>In a blog post in the Ubisoft forums, the Community and Development team claim that the farming quests jeopardize the "quality, integrity and purpose" of Story Creator Mode, and could potentially limit consumers' exposure to the genuinely creative stories being published. The plan of attack is to both fix and adjust Story Mode's tools and structure to limit how easy it is to set up farming quests, but also to change the terms and conditions on the Mode to allow for quests to be removed by moderators.

>Going forward, XP farming quests won't appear in Ubisoft's recommendation system, including the "trending" and "Hall of Fame" sections. Stories reported for exploitation will be hidden, and players who continue to misuse the tool after the terms of use have changed will be "sanctioned".

Wanna level up fast? Just pay for XP booster packs in the store, bro

Greeks were black

>Unity above brotherhood

Spartan women weren't warriors. They were very proud child bearers, and nobody would actually respect a female warrior in ancient greece.

Yes, even in Sparta.

I always choose to play as the hot guy and not the dyke.

Yes but I regret it because he's a fucking buffoon that ruined the already scare story element

Are there reliable sources that women were oppressed in Ancient Greece? Because the myths shows something else.
I'm not trying to defend this shitty game, BTW.

I've asked this before but nobody wants to give me an explanation. WHY is Kassandra's face so attractive to me. I need to know exactly what it is about her face that makes me like it. I don't normally have waifus so this is a strange experience for me.

Not black but tanned.

Fuck the waifufags for letting their dicks play into Ubisofts politics by picking Kass, who is just a low effort gender swap.

>he's a fucking buffoon
Both characters are written the exact same way.

youtu.be/88jhgNtZ4UY

Thicc eyebrows?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>people still play this dogshit franchise

Attached: 1549956987133.jpg (639x479, 27K)

Alexios and Kass have the exact same lines.

Maybe you're just gay, since Kass has a manface.

Aspasia is way hotter.

Yep, and now we gotta deal with it. Along with that awful dyke modern day protagonist Layla.

I miss Desmond.

Attached: Aspasia.jfif.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>Unity above brotherhood
Friendly reminder that Brotherhood:
>Makes the series even more casual by adding kill chains
>Have your assassins do everything for you by killing everything on screen with the crossbow firestorm
>Terrible assassination targets because they're nothing but faceless avatars from the multiplayer with no setup
>No memorable missions outside of the Banker assassination in sequence 5
>Shit writing. Ezio games reduced Templars to nothing but generic mustache twirling villains.
>South and East sections of Rome are flat and empty
>Reconstruction economy was hollow and barebones
>Rubbish soundtrack. Maybe one decent song and the only great tunes are recycled from II
>Filler game

This is one of the first assassination targets in Brotherhood:
youtube.com/watch?v=n2yTR39MAF4
And this is one of the first in Unity:
youtube.com/watch?v=JXztmsPqB4s

The difference is night and day. Unity is objectively superior. Keep dreaming, Ezio fags.

You have to understand that I'm in my late 20s and never had sex or gf so its very easy for me to be influenced by attractive women.

Based post.

Sick of the Ezio circlejerk.

I'm not even an Ezio fag, I'm a Connor fag. The problem with Unity, despite it running like ass, is that it is impossible to give a single fuck about any of the characters.

Arno is just a shitty french Ezio, Elise is a turbo cunt, etc

But Kass isn't attractive?
She has a man face and a man voice.

Found the fag that wishes his dick was cut off and he was a little girl

Holy mother of yikes

Invert this shit and its way more accurate

>Kass has a manface
t. weeb

Attached: assassins-creed-odyssey-kassandra-greece-mykonos-dilos-21-1529233236.jpg (1280x720, 430K)

Yes but as I said I'm in late 20s and virgin so my standards are lower

Game was dogshit and AC Origins was the last remnant of this series true form.

>Connor fag
All is forgiven

Assassin's Creed Unity is one of the only games in the franchise worth playing and revisiting. It's the last good game in the series as well. There's much more emphasis placed on stealth gameplay. Assassin's Creed Unity is more of an evolution of the original Assassin's Creed. Chain killing has been removed, though you can still parry and stagger enemies in open combat. Unity has plenty of weapon variety and customization options for the character. Pole weapons, axes, one handed swords, maces, cleavers, much more. Though you have to enter numerous sub menus just to change your gear. The game needed some sort of radial menu to swap out weapons.

The story isn't too bad either. As a character, Arno doesn't amount to much more than a retread of Ezio in Assassin's Creed II. I liked the situations that Arno was placed in, however. Unity was pretty interesting if you find the time period of the French Revolution interesting. For a good chunk of the game, you're on the side of the French Royalists who defend the monarchy. Some missions have you doing activities such as destroying letters of correspondence between King Louis XVI and the Parisian leader of the Assassins, there's another mission where you put a stop to an assassination attempt on King Louis XVI, and you bring an end to the Reign of Terror when you capture a stereotypical demonized Robespierre. In Assassin's Creed Unity, the Reign of Terror is portrayed as though it were some sort of Templar conspiracy to gain control of the middle class through paranoia. When Unity first released around the end of 2014, there were a few leftist French critics who condemned the game for fueling counter-revolutionary narratives, but Arno speaks in favor of the French Revolution when he talks back to his assassin mentors from time to time, so the game isn't wholly counter-revolutionary.

>haven't played AC since Black Flag
>try Odyssey
>mfw

Attached: 1377549543650.png (553x759, 62K)

High set cheekbones and tall face = man face

only saved by her eyebrows and lips bruh

Attached: 1549903558917.jpg (750x736, 194K)

I have a braided ponytail fetish so thats why I picked Kassandra

Imagine having this terrible of an opinion in image form.

Attached: 1526648020485.png (1920x1080, 3.12M)

spbp

I usually pick the male, but I couldn't do it here. His voice acting feels so bad and unnatural, wheras Kassandras feels a lot more natural. Her more somewhat sarcastic tone fits perfectly with most of the conversations. I also think his face is ugly in a weird way.

>Black flag
>God tier
no

Low test, Kass is the stereotypical beautiful Mediterranean woman

It's a natural course of action for conspiracy theory cliches (Unity's depiction of the Reign of Terror) to come about through a counter-revolutionary narrative, and conspiracy theories are part of what made the original Assassin's Creed compelling. If anyone claims that Assassin's Creed Unity is purely counter-revolutionary it just exposes that person as short-sighted.

If there is anything weak about Unity's story, then it all comes down to Arno and his Romeo/Juliet romance with Élise . Arno is born to an Assassin father, then later on Arno is orphaned and the Parisian Templar leader adopts him. Arno's adopted father has a daughter (Élise) and she eventually joins the Templar cause while Arno follows in his biological father's footsteps. Even though Arno and Élise are of two different factions they love each other. As the French Revolution comes to a head, the Parisian Assassin leader and the Parisian Templar leader wish to secure their power structures so they sort of come to a temporary truce. And with Arno as protagonist, we see the story through his eyes and he longs for the days of security from his childhood. That's also why Unity gives the impression that the populist revolutionary movements are wrong, though some of the antagonists in the game have compelling viewpoints. There was plenty of nuance in the story. Arno was just too weak of a protagonist. Ezio playboy 2.0 doesn't fit this type of story that well. A more ideologically driven protagonist could navigate the mess of the French Revolution and find a better alternative. Unity raised a lot of questions regarding stagnation, extremism, corruption etc but everything gets swept under the rug in favor of Arno's romance with Élise.

Attached: 1546001818510.gif (268x268, 1.73M)

Which are the Ezio games? i always hear from people that those are the good AC games

I found it humorous when Ubi revealed that something like 70% chose Alexios. Really showed how pointless the pandering is.

i chose kassandra because it felt weird to make a female researcher take the body of a male.

Ezio games are alright but they are really overrated. Thank fick they went back to having the Templars be written to be more grey and stopped the Assassins being portrayed as doing no wrong.

>Man face

Attached: 1555680221137.gif (268x268, 2.36M)

>Kassandra sounds like your little sister acting tough.
Now I regret picking Alexios. Thanks asshole. Now I can not return to the ignorance.

I linked a more attractive woman in the same game, fag.

I play AC games more for the historical period adventures than the actual assassin/templar conflict. It's why AC3 is one of my favourites, since it really fleshes out colonial America.

I liked what Unity tried to do, but the boring characters and clunky combat made it less fun than the other games for me. I appreciated the weapon variety and the clothing modification, sure, but the combat sucked.

Also the french revolution was a total shitshow in retrospect. Fucking frogs.

Alexios is all over the box art, promotional images, game disc, etc, but then Ubisoft makes Kassandra the "canon" character? Makes no sense to me.

Yep. The story and setting don't work otherwise.

Still a man face compared to the under developed faces we see in public now. I'm not saying its not attractive its just more masculine than most woman.

Attached: 1557013428047.png (523x523, 477K)

Ubisoft said that only 32% of players selected her

You can tell she was an afterthought. And the waifufags lapped it up.

>It's why AC3 is one of my favourites, since it really fleshes out colonial America.

Yeah mate seeing Sam Prescott walking about in his underwear was pretty mental

Attached: underoos.png (1920x1080, 1.48M)

>His voice acting feels so bad and unnatural, wheras Kassandras feels a lot more natural
Nigger what are you smoking?

It's almost like people want to play the big burly herculean warrior in a game about ancient Greece.

I think Ubisoft decided on making Kass canon after the fact for additional brownie points, and it shows.

i've only played 2 of these games since im not a faggot but brotherhood was very good

Wat?

What? Are you telling me Greek women weren't totally equal to men? And that all greeks weren't bisexual?

Next you'll mistake this for a historically literate game!

thats actually kind of a lot

if he really gave up he would have killed himself. lying faggot

maybe, but Ubi was expecting her to be the most selected one

...at the beginning, the female researcher goes into the simulation and it's like they are inhabiting the person's body. so it's weird they would chose to simulate as a male character and not a female, like they are

>playing nu-AC

Attached: xY5yHKq.png (500x500, 135K)

afterthought? it feels like her voice acting and face animation had way more attention and effort put into it.

Change III with II and Origins with either Brotherhood or Revelations and you got it

@470350508
who the fuck even played rogue

It ain't, considering how much she was pushed by game journo shills and shill on Yea Forums.

I did at first, then I realized I'd be playing as a dude in a skirt and decided on Kassandra.
Far superior choice, she makes my penis turn into big penis.

Attached: 15614567899788.jpg (1300x866, 107K)

That makes her perfect as Deimos though.

People who make their own luck

>I miss Desmond
Funny how people complained when he was the protagonist, yet now that the franchise has been thoroughly raped for like 5 years people want him back.

>it feels like her voice acting and face animation had way more attention and effort put into it.
Is it hard to play games while being blind?

Ah, you are to blame, then.

I always liked Desmond, I was looking forward to his modern day AC.

Layla Hassan is just an awful replacement.

Brotherhood was good fag.

That Layla Hassan character for the modern day in Origins and Odyssey is just that bad people wish Desmond was back. Layla is way more annoying than Desmond ever was

Lucky Charm Europeans.

>Buying a shitty game were a spartan female is a warrior
How about no.

Attached: burn.gif (500x129, 49K)

who the fuck said anything about buying

This.

At least Desmond could be funny. Layla is just an annoying cunt.

>Is it hard to play games while being blind?
kassandra straight up has better animations and voice acting. fuck you retard

no buying being done here guy

>Better animations
Maybe for the face. All her combat animations look like shit.

>Better voice acting
Objectively wrong.

how about a BY GODS YES

I wonder if you are deaf, because Kassandra's voice acting was blatantly superior in most situations. Alexios' voice acting is so terrible that it ruined my immersion almost every cutscene

You're wasting your time trying to reason with the waifufags.

make way for the correct opinion retards

Attached: my-image.png (855x581, 333K)

Kassandra has no fire in her voice, no command. She was just blandly sarcastic and pissy, whereas Alexios actually sounded bombastic and strong like a greek hero.

Stop thinking with your dick

You tastes suck. Origins, 3 and Rogue were blatantly better than Odyssey.

>Odyssey that high

the environments are worth a pirate

>Origins and Oddyssey anyone near actual AC games
>Unity and Rogue worse than III

Attached: 1561328467577.jpg (762x785, 193K)

but she did that in Origins without complaint

What the fuck is your point, they are both buffoons? Want a fuckin prize?

You only put the first AC in S because it's old
considering the rest of your list, you do not actually believe the first Assassin's Creed is S tier

Yeah but the delivery is different you dense caveman

Kys

better than that first bait image i guess, but still wrong

I'm in love with Kassandra!

Arno is a fucking moron. Fucking hated Unity.

AC1 is not S tier people just get nostalgic. Back when it came out everyone thought it mostly bland and repetitive and guess what, it still is

Game was a huge let down.
I got swarmed by homosexuals, "empowering" female mercenaries with silly back stories.
Constant spartan cock sucking.
AND THEY KILLED MY MAIN MAN TESTICLES.

dont know why but i completely expected alexios to sound like colin farrell in Alexander, my expectations completely ruined so i choose kassandra

Attached: NN0nYwD.png (610x462, 420K)

/thread

There is no such thing as a good asscreed game.

I'm not an Incel so yes.

Attached: 1562522293674.gif (284x213, 823K)

>anything after Revelations
>not complete shit
for real, how much is Ubi paying you?

How did he get his own cult?

Attached: cosmo.jpg (210x240, 18K)

No, I'm not a faggot.

LMAO there is not a single Asscreed game that fits in top or God tier.

Alexios is a much better Deimos imo, Kassandra just seems like a sperg while he seems genuinely intimidating

redpill me on Syndicate

Attached: assassins-creed-syndicate-cover.jpg (608x877, 437K)

Inferior to Unity in every way but it was not as hyped so contrarians pretend to like it while hating Unity. Also first AC to really go into the SJW shit with trannies, female soldiers etc
>muh bugs
Get a better PC

It's the kind of game that you really, really don't need to play even if you love the series.

>Odyssey better than Origins