Pay to Watch Twitch

I'm going to sound crazy but hear me out. I'm looking for someone who plays an MMO, who sreams on twitch, and who has a mean sense of humor.

My Discord: GamerCuck #2804

I have OCD kind of bad and have an addiction to seeing bars fill. I used to play WoW and GW2 to get my fix but my computer stopped functioning and I'm purposely not replacing it.

It's been months and I miss it so much that I actually sick about it last night. I have a problem. I've literal seen a therapist about it.

I'm looking for an MMO player to charge me for the time I watch him play on Twitch. We'd connect on discord, he'd play the game, I'd pay him per minute or hour via PayPal.

This is a penalty for my addiction. I want to acknowledge that I'd be paying for something that's otherwise free. I want to get laughed at for doing this. I want to get better or pay for it if I don't. If you game with friends, you can all charge me while you play together and have a laugh at my expense.

I have no say in what you do when you play. It's public knowledge that I pay you to let me watch you fill bars, hang out in game, and even for your time AFK so you can share my discord with friends that you want me to play as well. I have to thank you every time I make a payment, like a bitch.

If getting paid to play and laughing at me publically for doing it sounds like something you'd enjoy doing term, message me on discord.

Attached: twitchcon07.jpg (350x328, 25K)

Bro....

I'm also willing to PayPal someone $10 as proof I can pay and you can post the receipt with my info blacked out as evidence on this thread.

Yeah. I'm too fucked up. I get it. I'm sorry for posting this.

Get actual help mate, not from Yea Forums

I've done that. I was hoping someone on here would be happy to make money off my addiction but I just sound fucking weird.

sage

>Be some dipshit zoomer
>Bored with endless Fortnite streams
>Look at low-viewer channels for new stuff
>Come across just pic related on the thumbnail
>Streamer barely talks, hear Discord notification
>Streamers gets a $10 and puts OP on voice chat
>"OH YEAH BABY MORE MORE FILL IT UP OH GOD YES BABY PLEASE"
Does this gif turn you on, OP?

Attached: 15-progress_bar.gif (800x600, 23K)

No shit you do mate

this greatly angers me

No, it's not a turn on. It's a nervous habit needing to see progress. I know it doesn't make sense.

Not OP, but fuck yes.

Attached: 1563058659427.jpg (506x475, 104K)

Why, because you're a dumb stagnant cuck who can't take responsibility and progress your own sham of a life.
How about you download LifeRPG on your phone and walk around the block to give yourself some XP, retard?
Don't ruin other people's lives with your DEGENERATE and WASTEFUL habits. Your autism is toxic and deadly to epic gamers like me.

Roast me Yea Forums
>Want to buy something from a youtubers amazon wishlist

This is basically twitch in a nutshell

OP if you wanna you can just send dickpicks over and I'll send mine over so we can compare then play video games

Will I get a premium for being a girl?

Will you be requiring me to be on voice?

What game would I have to play? Only mmo I play is ffxiv

Will you be masturbating to my stream?

yes to all

>girl
you'll never be a real woman (or passable), tranny.

Get clicker games, user.
On several screens, there are all sorts out there.

I've given up. One person added me on steam but he's very nice but not actually interested in what I'm asking for. No one else is going to be interested so I'm just giving up.

arent they launching pay2watch streams so you might as well wait for that

Still not what I'm looking for but yes.

Dude, i just need some more directions, I'm not exactly experienced with this either... So just help me, lets figure it out. I'll stream whatever, you just tell me what you'd like. We can be friends, we can be... nothing, I mean, its whatever you want it to be.

Come on, no need to block me, if you want me to leave you alone for a while, just tell me so.
We're all adults here.

I'll be smoking some trees and watching some dragon ball while you make up your mind.

You're not blocked, I just removed you from friends because you're offering to have me watch you play and chill. That's not going to help me get better. You seem like a nice person. I'm just not looking for that. I'm looking for an asshole who wants to rip me off to watch him play games and rub it in my face that I'm paying him for nothing. That's jt.

I-i mean i can try that. I'm usually an asshole to everyone else, but its going to be a new experience to be an asshole to those closer to me. I mean if you want it to be like that....

Are you sure you wouldn't just like a friend to talk to? Form some new relationships, get some social interaction. We can be mean and toxic all you want, and call you a nigger all day, you don't even gotta ask, shit just comes flying

Still didn't tell me what kind of game you'd like...

To put it Another way, when I feel the need to watch, I want to have to make a decision - I can either walk away or I can sacrifice my integrity and wallet to a complete stranger while getting laughed at to get my fix.

Based OP sending stolen money to summer zoomers.

I mean you can pay for our subscription I guess? I'll shit talk you like a chinese insect if thats what you want.

You're trying too hard. Fuck off

> look for private video game stream
> soc
how many soc users even play video games
this is vidya, piss off

I get your point - so lets try it. Before we do, I guess I should start by proving myself capable of providing? So... What would you like to watch? Since I'm supposed to be mean, how about fuck you, I'll be playing Stalker?
You should give me some feedback on that.

>not botting
you could be making tens to hundreds of thousands of dollars per year from MMOs

Attached: justmonika.png (497x438, 57K)