Let's be honest. If you could choose your race in GTA San Andreas you probably would have chosen to play as white CJ

Let's be honest. If you could choose your race in GTA San Andreas you probably would have chosen to play as white CJ.
And that is not ok. You should prefer playing a character that is a POC

Attached: e71661266a87437c351b09079adbb49ceeb4ac7ca6f6a1fc983076128b5274e0.jpg (1680x1050, 365K)

Attached: bait.jpg (625x626, 70K)

This, if I’m being quite perfectly honest with all of you.

Shut up, biggot

YOU PICKED THE WRONG BAIT, FOOL!

Attached: 121343567586.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

I would enjoy a GTA where you have several different characters but you pick which one to play as and they have their own story-line that sometimes intersects with the others. So maybe in San Andreas you can play as a white guy doing meth in Bone County or a Ching Chong cleaning up feces in San Fierro, or a mobster in debt in Las Venturas.

its not all that great

>or a Ching Chong cleaning up feces in San Fierro
This is literally Internet linching!. What is wrong with you??

White CJ wouldn't make sense though

No, i would have chosen HD CJ

Attached: 4MBfump.jpg (700x741, 55K)

I'm glad you made up a nonexistent scenario to get angry about.

Awful. Just awful.

I know what you mean, but I don't mean like in GTA 5. I mean like in AvP2 or something. You pick the character and play through their whole storyline rather than switching back and forth constantly.

Attached: GTA-San-Andreas-Addon-3-neue-CJ-Skins_1.jpg (1280x800, 54K)

Picking your own race wouldn't have made any sense. I was completely fine being a negroid doing negroid things with my negroid things. San Andreas transcends race because it doesn't try to pander or moralize. You're simple a dumb negroid set loose upon the american west coast and it's beautiful.

That thing ain't white

Attached: 132350070ó37950.jpg (1000x1047, 185K)

Honestly the game would have been a lot better if it had multiple characters. Like they could have had 3 main characters, whose stories intersect, and you control different ones on different missions, and they're all detestable characters who we want to see fail, who don't develop in anyway between the start of the game and the end, and none of whom have enough time devoted to them to develop their individual stories so we get character arcs that jump around like crazy with characters suddenly hating characters who they liked, and suddenly liking characters who they hated, with no explanation for the change.
Now THAT would be a game.

We all have to admit, we didn't like the guy being black, to the point we even didn't want to like the game... but we had no choice, the second step was to ignore the dude was black, and the third and final step was to reach the conclussion that if you could choose now, you wouldn't change it, and it's perfect the way it is
It just how we humans work

Any CJ is fine as long as he's fat.

You know why CJ being a nigger ends up perfectly fine? Because he just acts like a nigger the entire game. He basically owns it and doesn't do tirades about muh slavery or muh racism. Other games could learn from that shit.

why does he look mexican?

Attached: f190303961c141e0b84c544d810868c3.jpg (476x594, 35K)

You wish you looked like this

Attached: source.gif (500x500, 125K)

Cesar+ Kendl
Did this bother you? Be honest.

Attached: large-54012.jpg (681x743, 277K)

Cesar was more of a bro than sweet or the other 2 niggers. So yeah, i would let him BEAN'D my sister

Cesar was the only dude that looked like a chill guy that you could share a beer with
Really makes you think

considering there was no instance of him being disrespectful toward her or you, he's a cool guy in my book

Aahhhh, the power of racism
makes you tolerate niggers so you can like beaners

Attached: wat.jpg (600x512, 26K)

A guy from my class got really excited when he saw me playing GTA SA on my laptop. He watched me play for 10 seconds and nonchalantly asked if it was possible to not play as a black guy. I told him no while trying not to laugh. We're Asian.

>green eyes
>5-head
>hook nose

yikes

If you think I'd rather play a whigger over a nigger you'd be wrong.

does it really matter?
I mean, isn't it like changing the color of a turd, literally?

thats not white CJ, thats light skinned niggaJ

NINTENDO
HIRE
THIS
MAN

>Cesar, Wu Zi Mu, Truth and Toreno are the only characters that are nice to CJ
>none of them are niggers
really makes you think

>green eyes
get your eyes checked you colorblind fuck.

>You should prefer playing a character that is a POC
why?

>Toreno
>nice to CJ
when?

Madd Dogg didn't really do anything wrong though, if anything CJ and OG Loc screwed him over.
He was friendly enough at the end.

>You should prefer playing a character that is a POC

As long as it's a woman I'm ok with that.

he fulfilled his promise about getting sweet a early release

No, I don't hate playing as white protagonists, but I prefer playing as non-white protagonists. If I get to customize my character, you can almost guarantee they won't be white.

My character in GTAO was black, my character in RDO is a Native, and the "whitest" character I've ever created was a swarthy Imperial in Skyrim.

extremely redpilled

are you white?

>staying true to your promises = nice
no really

why would it matter?

they look pretty green to me fucknuts. like a cobalt blue/green mix. either way whoever made this is retarded and so are you for being a nitpicky little fag.

The only logical choice of race in a game where you can customize your character is your own. Otherwise you're a racist.

So kind of like GTA IV with Episodes from Liberty City?

lol ok, thinskinned manchild.

PLAY on SAMP