Would you like RE-REmake to be a thing?

Would you like RE-REmake to be a thing?

Attached: Resident Evil (Biohazard) Reimagined.png (1468x479, 381K)

No. I'm down for another RE on a giant mansion but I want new characters/enemies/puzzles.
I fail to see the point of revisiting the exact same mansion a 3rd time(4th if you count CV).

No, REmake is one of the few games I would legitimately consider perfect. Like the other user said, give me a new game in the same style.

RE7 exists user.

That is not the same style of game at all. Like for starters the gameplay isn't even remotely similar beyond finding and using key items for puzzles and rationing supplies. The way you explore, the way you fight enemies, boss fights, camera angles, controls. The games play nothing like each other. What an incredibly stupid comment.

nah remake is fine. Would much rather see 3 or veronica get remade.

I mean Resident Evil 8 would be also a great idea

If anything I die inside more each time I imagine a REmake2 looking like REmake. It hurts to know we are stuck with RE2x2 demake.

it is pretty similar though, just first person

Attached: RESIDENT EVIL 7 biohazard 2_16_2019 9_44_58 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 640K)

I'm not a fucking retard so no

DOn't ever mention that piece of shit ever again you zoomer

>Like for starters the gameplay isn't even remotely similar beyond finding and using key items for puzzles and rationing supplies.

Thats literally the signature of oldschool RE games, if you want a reskin just play REmake then, moron.

But the games are basically the same but in a different perspective? Just cause there's some AAA slow walking bullshit doesn't mean its resi. What an incredibly stupid comment.

Do people even have a valid reason to hate RE7 or is it just Yea Forums's contrarianism speaking volumes?

Free DLC took too long to come out

i rather have a new game in the style of re2 remake. but it would be nice for them to remake re3 in the mean time with some of the reused assets or whatever.

Why would anyone complain about recieving free shit!?

gamers need to die out already

I'd love for all the pre-RE 4 games to get the ReMake 2 treatment.

No it's not. Your aim matters in RE7, you literally can't aim in REmake.
>Thats literally the signature of oldschool RE games, if you want a reskin just play REmake then, moron.
Are you guys being deliberately retarded? So RE 2 and 3 are now RE1 reskins?
>Just cause there's some AAA slow walking bullshit doesn't mean its resi. What an incredibly stupid comment.
It would be, guess it's good I never said that. If you have to put words in someone's mouth to prove your point you're a dipshit.

Cringe
Re7 is fun as shit, faggot

You can't maybe

>Your aim matters in RE7, you literally can't aim in REmake.
So when you say that you want a game in the same style of REmake you're talking objectively about camera angle alone, right!? Should've made it clear from the first post to not sound like a huge retard.

>So RE 2 and 3 are now RE1 reskins?

Thats pretty much accurate for RE2.

camera angle is one of the defining marks of the 'style' of old RE games. youre being deliberately obtuse

Yes you can aim up or down in the few situations where you are above or below an enemy. But continue to pretend that's the same as needs to aim in first person. Continue to pretend that having auto aim is the same thing as needing to aim ever shot yourself.
>So when you say that you want a game in the same style of REmake you're talking objectively about camera angle alone, right!? Should've made it clear from the first post to not sound like a huge retard.
Pretty sure I made that clear as fuck, literally even said camera angle in this post
>The way you explore, the way you fight enemies, boss fights, camera angles, controls.
I know reading is hard for a mongoloid like you though. I didn't simplify it to just camera angles because it's more than that. Camera angles combined with auto aim makes for a completely different experience than RE7 or 2's Remake which are much more action oriented and where your ability to aim not only matters but is extremely important, especially during boss fights. For the record I like RE7, I jsut think you are being willfully retarded if you are saying you can't understand how it's a different style of game than 1, 2 or 3 which despite your bullshiting, are not reskins. Every sequel with similar game-play is not a reskin your moron. The reason I even brought those games up to begin with is because you acted like a retard and said a game couldn't be like REmake without being a reskin of it which even you seem to know is not true since you didn't try to argue that 3 is a reskin. Like holy shit man, how long are you going to continue being intentionally retarded?

>obtuse

Attached: 71D6486C-0405-45DD-9CF5-21FFF127C3D2.jpg (840x480, 18K)

Newfags pretending to be oldfags that's all it is.

I would like re4 remake to be a thing.
Skip re3, no one want that.

Attached: re4-broken-butterfly.gif (444x250, 540K)

RE4 is already perfect. There's no need to revisit it especially when it's ported to everything known to man

>no one wants re3
Speak for yourself faggot. I want to see some nemesis hijinks not boring spic parasite villagers

continue to pretend that you're not bad at the game

>Skip re3, no one want that.
shut the FUCK up

Having gameplay differences doesn't objectively means different styles, the core of the franchise is present in 7 and many people reconized that besides some diehard nostalgia faggots like you.

Yeah but please fucking have crows this time. Imagine a remake of this without one of its most iconic moments? Geez

Theres no reason to remake 4, the game still plays great, and HD Project made it look good.

No it is not. Game is very easy and falls apart once you get to the island.

I've heard some saying that they dumbed down professional mode in Ultimate HD edition, can't tell if its true tho.

>Not ALWAYS buying the complete/Gold edition

are you new here?

kb + m controls are horrible

Attached: 12701121348.jpg (436x446, 20K)

Capcom has actually said that they considered a re-remake of the REmake, seriously.

RE7 and REmake2 are clearly stealth-reboots of the franchise, they're trying to sweep old Resident Evil under the rug at start over from scratch. What's hilarious to me is that they're totally getting away with it too, zero controversy simply due to the fact that they never actually say it out loud. Imagine if REmake2 had been marketed as being a franchise reboot and that the old games were no longer canon, people would have lost their minds.

Marketing and message truly means everything.

Attached: 1494364016654.png (503x474, 168K)

Not really. They should quit with the Remakes for a while after RE3

You are putting words in my mouth again. I said I like Resident Evil 7. I implied I think the core of the series is intact I flat out said they share the central mechanic of rationing supplies and finding key items to solve puzzles. It doesn't change that Resident Evil 7 is a different style of game than 1, 2 and 3 which is the only thing I originally claimed. Again, if you need to put words in someones mouth you are probably wrong.

>Having gameplay differences doesn't objectively means different styles
Actually that's probably the most objective you can get for distinguishing a style.