James did nothing wrong

James did nothing wrong,
Mary was surely going to die, instead of letting her experience pain, James did the right thing by ending her. Eddie had it coming, he was going to be serial killer if James didn't stop him he was beyond saving.

Attached: james.jpg (512x512, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0zlPtpUZ8uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yYQpPvkVaLM
youtube.com/watch?v=xHCCXuvt2lo
youtube.com/watch?v=k3C_fC1e3Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5VSATXVCI
youtube.com/watch?v=kO2B-dNm9tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wFmfuRyN_Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=QGWQ3mSAXl8
youtube.com/watch?v=sMj9_j6p-7E
youtube.com/watch?v=8TCkdcrEeHU
youtube.com/watch?v=8z8eik-IzD4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z676IOGY7E
youtube.com/watch?v=8N_PXTGdlGw
youtube.com/watch?v=KBjnKZK4OsA
youtu.be/c01zxJN6a6o?t=12203
youtube.com/watch?v=wC-BIfL69vw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

True.
But this game is not about right and wrong.

Thing is James did it for himself, not for Mary's sake. He was tired of the verbal abuse he was receiving and his sexual needs weren't being fulfilled. If he had done it for Mary's sake there would be no need for him to atone, and thus the game events problably wouldn't have happened.

But yeah, Eddie can go suck a fat dick.

>clearly disturbed man wielding a gun
>"EDDIE, HAVE YOU GONE NUTS?"

Attached: 1557565285640.png (500x500, 305K)

It doesn't matter if you thought James did nothing wrong, because James himself clearly thought he did.

This.

Also In Water ending is the most likely scenario for James.

t. Silent Hill

It's time you answered for your crimes James

This. It's a manifestation of the guilt he feels, it doesn't matter whether he's at blame or not. That's why a character like Angela that people would generally agree did nothing wrong is in Silent Hill too.

Why do people give Eddie shit but not Angela? They both lashed out due to their trauma, just differently. Eddie didn't even kill anyone.

Eddie killed that dog

That's bad, but he didn't kill any people. Angela did.

I don't remember Angela killing anyone

She was abused and raped, and killed in selfdefense. Eddie was bullied for being fat, guess who actually had a motive for killing and guess who wanted to do it to just feel superior

I don't know about you guys but I find this game to be pretty spooky desu

Attached: SH2PC Title 3_4_2019 10_19_58 PM.jpg (3840x2160, 1.26M)

im trying to install enhanced edition on my pc and its such a fucking hassle

>some comfy fog
>a pretty nice looking brick building
>probably warm jacket
>public trashcan to keep the streets clean
nah looks fine, grow some testicles

oh fuck I am retarded those are tires
yea that's spoopy, where's the car?

I feel James only was so frustrated because he was circumcised

Yeah totally, that's why the game forces you to fight two pyramid heads, the physical embodiment of James' desire to be punished, and have him want to defend himself and survive. So he can just kill himself later. That's the thing that makes the most sense. Absolutely.

Well, you should keep those feelings locked away, user.

It's very heavily implied that Angela murdered her abusive/rapist father.

He knows he deserves to drown for what he did.

Or he knows that the worst punishment he could give himself is to live every day for the rest of his life knowing what he did and that death is prematurely ending his suffering.

For a spooky series the music sire is comfy
youtube.com/watch?v=0zlPtpUZ8uQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yYQpPvkVaLM
youtube.com/watch?v=xHCCXuvt2lo
youtube.com/watch?v=k3C_fC1e3Kg
youtube.com/watch?v=Ke5VSATXVCI
youtube.com/watch?v=kO2B-dNm9tQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wFmfuRyN_Kc
youtube.com/watch?v=QGWQ3mSAXl8
youtube.com/watch?v=sMj9_j6p-7E
youtube.com/watch?v=8TCkdcrEeHU
youtube.com/watch?v=8z8eik-IzD4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Z676IOGY7E

underrated

Only because he didn't get the chance. He tried to kill James.

Maria best SH girl

>Also In Water ending is the most likely scenario for James.
No its not, you're projecting. You want James to feel remorse and be punished, you still want revenge. The fact is, James himself accepts what he's done, and admits he's ready to move on. He tells the Pyramid Heads off and defeats them for good. If he had no desire to continue living, he would have let them sentence him right there. But he wants to live and go on with his life. You can adjust the story certain ways with things like viewing the knife, but if you look at the universal cutscenes that never change, you get to clearly understand James as his own character. Leave is the proper ending.

Attached: fire.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

>Also In Water ending is the most likely scenario for James.
Same goes for Leave.

Attached: 1527115918722.png (1000x1000, 119K)

I feel bad for Eddie but he had a screw loose to the point where he was ready to start taking potshots at random people for giving him a weird look.

Angela was purely a victim, torturing herself over an act of self defense because both of her parents were human garbage and made her believe that she deserved it.

Attached: 1546669006768.gif (800x500, 96K)

The town made him stupid

>Same goes for Leave.
The fact that he's in Silent Hill in the first place means he won't be leaving.

its comfy

>jumps into hole
yeah he kind of is

In Water is the Japanese ending

Attached: 1538012650834.png (592x536, 579K)

SH3 or 4 said something about him disappearing and the authorities not being able to locate him after a long search.
I think the In Water is the only one that would fit that criteria, unless you think he became a crazy cultist.

It literally why he came to Silent Hill in the first place, him drowning with Mary's corpse is the most fitting and kino ending

>James did the right thing by ending her.
It's true, but James still felt a huge amount of guilt for that, and that's what manifested in his view of the town.

I'd be willing to believe that James just doesn't keep contact with his loony father.

Attached: Silent Hill 4_Sunderland.jpg (800x559, 42K)

Thank goodness there isn't a canon ending to this game.

Not like no one has ever left the town before.

Attached: 74650984.jpg (500x327, 38K)

Hi James, welcome to Yea Forums

Yea Forums?

Attached: but you are.png (621x287, 72K)

Silent hill 4 made the In Water ending canon

A girl who gets raped and abused and kills out of fear for her own life and safety is more of a sympathetic character than a fat retard who kills defenseless small animals so he can feel like a big(ger) man

Attached: Silent Hill 2.png (920x920, 679K)

i just got rebirth ending and it was surprisingly freaky. its like james went through a ritual affirming the old gods of silent hill that re-animated mary. plus you had to get two books, a goblet and some kinda liquid. He also sounded really creepy afterwards like he was gonna rape the body.

youtube.com/watch?v=8N_PXTGdlGw

IMHO SH2 is the least scary out of the OG quadrilogy. The atmosphere is more melancholic and mysterious, enemies are mostly the same slow and easily dispatched biped and it's only tense when P-Head shows up.

Meanwhile SH3 fucks me up badly, it's just constant, gruesome ear and eye rape from start to finish.

Based
He leaves with the little girl and Mary's blessing. In water is selfish and he abandons Mary and Laura.

kek

Attached: DON'T PANIC.png (240x300, 125K)

James running off to SH and never being seen again after a long search, doesn't really give any ending where he leaves the town any strong foundation when it comes to canon.
In Water or the Ritual ending would be the strongest candidates from what we learned in SH4.

It didn't. James' father says James never came back from SH as in, he never saw him again. For all we know James left with Angela and told his dad jackshit because from what we see in 4 it seems crazyness runs in the family

Canonically he never came home, so you're wrong.

Laura* fuck. Kinda hard to leave with Angela.

why would he go home after killing his wife?

That's extremely unlikely, first off if James is the type that would just not tell anything to his dad why did Frank know he last went to Silent Hill?
And even if he did come back but never told his dad, I find it hard to believe he just suddenly disappeared without leaving any trace behind. Did he leave with Laura but never went back to his appartment? He just drove off in a new town with her without anything?

>the Ritual ending
the ritual is a joke ending.

He can literally just dump the body in silent hill's lake and no one would ever know he killed her

How is it a joke ending? There is nothing comedic about it like the Dog or UFO one.
Just because it's a secret one?

He murdered his wife and had her sheet-wrapped body rotting in the backseat of his car for three weeks. No kidding he never went home.

Pay closer attention, numb nuts. He did it because he wanted to spare her the suffering AND because he just wanted it to be over. He murdered his fucking wife, it would immensely more damning towards his motives if the town didn't torture him, as that would mean he really did just want her out of the way and that was it. Because the town isn't a devil with a fucking pitchfork wielding devil, dealing out recompense for past sins, people like the SH2 cast bring their guilt and desire for self harm with them, and that becomes manifest through the town.

Unless you think Angela was being tortured by rape monsters because she was a nasty little slut that wanted it, and committed the sin of killing her righteous papa who was only doing his fatherly duties.

I think silent Hill is run by roasties that's why they got so mad at James he didn't do anything wrong

>Hey James, where's Mary?
>Uhhh

>if James is the type that would just not tell anything to his dad why did Frank know he last went to Silent Hill?
The James that went to SH isn't the same guy that left. He was changed by the revelations he uncovered about himself and what he really did. Not hard to think that a brand new life means leaving behind your creepy dad that keeps a serial killer's umbilical cord in a box
>I find it hard to believe he just suddenly disappeared without leaving any trace behind. Did he leave with Laura but never went back to his appartment? He just drove off in a new town with her without anything?
Why would James' dad know whether he went to his apartment or not? Is it that hard to believe he started a fresh life leaving all behind?

She was terminally ill, it's not really hard to make excuses of her leaving and dying by herself because of it

>serious story about man, who's trying to get over his guilt after doing something he never wanted to do
>FUCK THIS SHIT LMAO LETS REVIVE THE BITCH WITH NECROMANCY!

I did not dislike Silent Hill Origins

>FUCK THIS SHIT LMAO LETS REVIVE THE BITCH WITH NECROMANCY!
Most games in the serie are about cultists trying to revive dead people and summon demons, the only outlier in that case is SH2

The music is good anyhow.

what about the cops?

>Unless you think Angela was being tortured by rape monsters because she was a nasty little slut
No, she was tortured because she believed she was a nasty little slut, even her mama told her so.

What is the deal with all these great silent hill threads we have been having recently. It is great!

what about them? what are they gonna do if there's no body and no proof james killed her? they wouldn't spend a huge amount of ressource on a terminally ill person disappearing.

>cultists trying to revive dead people
name one

One of the non-secret endings has him hooking up with some twisted doppelganger of his wife, after he kills her again.
Was that a joke ending too?

Good horror kino

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

Walter Sullivan

Reminder that the town was making him stupid.

>No, she was tortured because she believed she was a nasty little slut, even her mama told her so.
That's my point. Being tortured in Silent Hill isn't caused by some object judgement of morality, but simply by an internal certainty of deserving punishment.

Eddie literally did nothing wrong. Dogs have no value, they are just mindless clones of each other. The only reason you would value other species of animals over humans is because you were brainwashed into thinking that by the shitty media you grew up with.

Attached: dumb dog.webm (480x480, 633K)

>Not hard to think that a brand new life means leaving behind your creepy dad that keeps a serial killer's umbilical cord in a box
We don't really know whether James knew about the umbilical cord, and let's be real he's probably about the same level of creepy as his dad. But sure I'll concede it's a possibility he just wanted to cut contact with him.

>Why would James' dad know whether he went to his apartment or not? Is it that hard to believe he started a fresh life leaving all behind?
It's not hard to believe he wanted to start a fresh life, but what is hard to believe is he wouldnt have taken the ressources he had at his disposal before, like money and stuff, especially if he had to take care of a child. All I'm saying is that would leave proof that he came back.

Allow me to propose a counter point. If they had said "James came home and got a job as a car salesman" then the pigeon holes the ending of SH2 to a single option. By saying "they found my son's car deserted in a lake", it does the same thing. Just saying "he never came back" seems like the obvious way of avoiding having to say "fuck you, your playthrough wasn't canon".

>Just saying "he never came back" seems like the obvious way of avoiding having to say "fuck you, your playthrough wasn't canon".
That does seem like a possibility, I just thought it made sense for the Silent Hill team to give a canon ending for the game in a sequel considering that's pretty much what they did with SH1 in SH3

no, this is bad ending where james decided he wanted to kill Mary, so getting rid of his guilt by killing her again.

hospital expects her back, mary probably has friends and family. You can't just kill dying person and expect what nobody will any questions.

>Walter Sullivan

What about him? he didn't try to revive dead person.

The canon ending is that James disappeared. Why is that so hard to grasp? There is no answer, nor need to make up one. The sequels didn't need an explanation either.

In Water ending is the most kino. You just don't "move on" and start a happy life after killing the love of your life. Not to mention the police would be very interested in finding your whereabouts aswell.

And Mary being James' love of his life is necessary for the story to have any meaningful impact.

>Did nothing wrong tier
Alessa
Cheryl
Cybil
Pyramid Head
Angela

>Did some things wrong tier
Harry
James
Heather
Lisa
Mary
Douglas

>Did a lot of wrong tier
Dahlia
Kaufman
Leonard

>Oh shit nigger what are you doing tier
Claudia
Vincent

>Why do people give Eddie shit but not Angela?

whiteknights. If a man suffers he must suck it up and shut about it, while a woman suffering there's everyone to give her a pat on her back.

I wish I could play these games without being scared shitless and quitting after 5 minutes.
Maybe I'll try again, how much scarier is SH than let's say RE2 remake?

which things done by Harry, Mary and James count as "wrong"?

I mean, Harry, Mary and Heather, not James

youtube.com/watch?v=KBjnKZK4OsA

A dead person can't write a letter...

well, 0 times x = 0 anyway, so...

Jesus Christ fpbp and nobody even acknowledged it. You're wise anonymous.

I agree, SH1 and 3 are gruesome, horrid, pain, SH2 is dread, decay, guilt, though the prison and hospital were still pretty damn good for making you nervous as hell

Leave my boy Eddie alone

Attached: 1551426144582.png (263x342, 147K)

The perception of good and bad in this game is subjective.

Eddie straight up admits to killing someone and then tries to play it off as a joke.

short

>Harry
Helped Dahlia subdue Alessa by believing her lies. Also attempted to kill baby Heather as he blamed her for Cheryl "dying", but backed out at the last moment.

>Mary
Abusive towards his husband who stuck through her throughout her illness.

>Heather
Acted like a retard in SH3 multiple times

The game isnt about being right or wrong. Its about how we deal with something like this. Thats why you have multiple (Serious) endings. I know they have a few joke ones but thats just for shits and giggles. The main endings are to represent which path people may take. Some are overwhelmed by the guilt and just end their own lives, some move on while understanding they did it for their loved ones.

Come on, Dahlia was one of three humans he met in the game, and she also gave him a key to progress. I wouldn't blame him for believing her. Also, knowing that the child was practically reincarnated Alessa I cannot blame him for having those kind of thoughts.
In the end he did all a good father could do.

>Abusive towards his husband who stuck through her throughout her illness.
>dying person in constant pain is wrong cause she is not nice enough to her husband

Its just a fucked up situation in general

>Some are overwhelmed by the guilt and just end their own lives
in water isn't about that

You wanna fucking go?

While I agree street dogs are shitters, a dog you grew up with or raised since ... pup hood is like a god damn brother

He literally practice necromancy by summoning the ghost of people he killed

He's borderline "did nothing wrong", but considering how the whole God fiasco could have been stopped if he didn't believe Dahlia.... I don't know. I do agree that he isn't to blame for believing her, but by that same logic you could say that Douglas did nothing wrong for believing Claudia as he had no reason to distrust her, which led to Harry's unjust death.

what? James doesn't kill himself because of guilt.

I genuinely dont understand how anyone can call Silent Hill 2 scary. Yeah it had some fucked up shit but even 4 is more intimidating overall. If anything it excells at being a feels ride, the whole thing from start to finish is a voyage to sadlandia.
Have yet to meet someone who wasn’t moved by the reading of the letter.

I still think killing Harry offscreen in the 3rd game was stupid and weak decision. He deserved better, at least a self sacrifice in the end.

those are not ghosts of dead people, those are monsters created by Walter's mind, just like any other monster in the game.

>unironically defending Eddie
Disgusting fat slob, you're nothing but a waste of skin.

>Harry
While it is a very damnable action to consider, after the shit he went thru I legit cant blame him for it. There is very little that fucks up a father than loosing his child.

>Have yet to meet someone who wasn’t moved by the reading of the letter.

youtu.be/c01zxJN6a6o?t=12203

it would not be as powerful if that was the case.
It kinda reminds people that death tends to come suddenly and without warning, and there's often nothing you can do about it.
Besides, no matter how "obvious" the reveal is, there is still a chance that some players had not realized who Heather truly is before the scene.

Where did you get that idea? they're the souls of the victims, hell even Walter himself is a ghost

its weird, because the first time he played sh2 it actually hit him.

do you guys think angela enjoyed being rape ahah

fuck off niggers everyone knows it's just the work of mira the mastermind, there's no other explanation. it's the one and only ending

Attached: mira.png (566x645, 300K)

youtube.com/watch?v=wC-BIfL69vw

Cause series is about entities created by the mind, like Lisa, Mary, Maria, Pyramid, all the monsters, Alessa in sh3 and ghosts. I mean, Henry sees his own ghost at some point of the game.

Trust me, it has been the global norm to consider SH2 to be the LEAST scary game out of all the TS' originals since very beginning. It can still be unnerving AF thanks to its atmosphere, but 1 and 3 especially have it beaten when it comes to pure terrorizing horror.

fuck this d*g

>Cause series is about entities created by the mind
It's really not, once again only SH2 is "it's just your own personal hell in your head", the rest is about supernatural cultist stuff;

Sh2 is a terror game, as opposed to the rest that are more horror.

>rest is about supernatural cultist stuff;
how does cult stuff explains lisa or that lizard boss in the first game?

Silent Hill 2 is shit and not even remotely scary.

back to playing amnesia or whatever generic walking sims you kids enjoy

There's no definitve answer on "what they are" but they sure as hell ain't in Harry's head. Most likely the lizard was created by Alessa because of the fairy tale she read from the elementary school, and Lisa is a trapped soul in Silent Hill.

HOW COULD YOU JUST SIT THERE AND POST THAT

I didn't say it's all in Harry's head, i sad they all was created by the mind of the person, in first game it's Alessa. that's why when alessa got fucked by dahlia world becomes nowhere and lisa dies again.

If lisa is just a trapped soul why do you think she died?

Hes a great character

I mean yeah, Alessa's the catalyst in the monsters of the first game, I never denied that.
I don't know specifically why Lisa died, killed by a monster? drug abuse? does it matter?

Just imagine if these games had some ACTUALLY GOOD combat.

i meant why did that cutscene where harry leave room with happens? That Lisa created by Alessa, just like James created PH and Maria, just like Walter created all those fucking ghosts.

Survival Horror doesn't work if you the combat is actually enjoyable. You aren't going to be dissuaded from killing enemies if it's fun to smash them in the face.

>That Lisa created by Alessa
Maybe she was created by Alessa, but Walter definitely did not create any ghost. He doesn't have the level of power Alessa had, he's just a ghost carrying out a ritual.

Why is that bad exactly? My wife's family has a history of shit when they get older, she explicitly told me to seek assisted suicide if it comes to it and is putting in the will that she wants it done. If your wife or husband actually loves you unconditionally they dont want you to spend the remainder of your life and an increasingly decrepit caretaker when their mind is already gone. You're literally not yourself when shit like James wife happens to you. You're gone, just your body is left with a malfunctioning brain that isn't even halfway there. You're completely gone by that point. You're literally just torturing your loved one out of fear of death you wont even know is coming because what makes you yourself has long since disintegrated.

underrated post

Really like Fever Chill a lot.

>He doesn't have the level of power Alessa had, he's just a ghost carrying out a ritual.
But he created those locations and all the other monsters. And after sh2 you don't really need any power to create shit. Anybody who really wants it, can do it.

SH2 lacked a good running type of monster whether it be zombie dogs or whatever else. The game has a lack of monster variety. Even Guy Chi himself noticed when he did a livestream with Fungo.

It is. And that's why neither of them did anything wrong. If there's any true villain in SH2, it's the doctors who tried to keep Mary alive for profit.

Explain yourself, serf

Bros I just want a new silent hill game or similar. The genre is almost completely dead besides indie game first person jump scare games on PC. Layers of Fear 2 came out as a dud and no one talks about it. Is it really over for these types of game?

Attached: 9D762E33-E501-4B29-87BE-B64FD693ABB0.jpg (720x514, 60K)

fuck off, imbecile, it's all in cutscene of the ending.

He didn't create them, they manifested because of the ritual and the power of the room. Sure some monsters like Gum Heads came from Walter's psyche but not all of them, the ghosts of the people he killed aren't a manifestion coming from him.

>And after sh2 you don't really need any power to create shit. Anybody who really wants it, can do it.
That's not quite the same as Alessa's case, it's just the town manifesting people's guilt in SH2

Consider that the most interesting horror game in the last decade was essentially a demo for a game that would never exist in the first place and you have your answer. Horror games rely on art and creative freedom to thrive, and the modern industry is anathema to this. It's been dead for decades.

>I-I don't actually know, sir. I'm sorry, I won't speak out of turn again...
Good, you will only receive 5 lashes instead of the usual 10 when you say stupid shit you can't back up. You're learning.

>the power of the room.
what power of the room? It's all Walter.

>it's just the town manifesting people's guilt in SH2
Town creates anything they wants, Eddie got pizza, gun and dummies to kill.

>I-I don't actually know, sir. I'm sorry, I won't speak out of turn again...
>Good, you will only receive 5 lashes instead of the usual 10 when you say stupid shit you can't back up. You're learning.

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

Wasn't clear enough, when I meant the power of the room I was talking about the supernatural stuff caused by the 21 Sacraments. Yes some of the monsters and the worlds are a manifestation of Walter's, but that's just caused by the ritual he did, the souls of the victim are also bound because of the rituals and they're not manifestation of Walter's mind.

Mary's letter is the best performance I've ever seen in a game, it's so real and human.

Attached: maxresdefault (9).jpg (1280x720, 47K)

and why do you think ritual works? What is that ritual for? If you just need to kill 20 people for that ritual, why other members of the cult didn't do that?

What...
the...
hell?

Attached: 152949298525.png (1280x960, 786K)

Because it is real. The VA really broke down in tears reading that letter. I'm amazed getting literally who voice actors actually made the character sound more human.

>got the In Water ending of SH2
>just beat SH1 for the first time
>got the fucking Bad- ending

Attached: never2.jpg (329x352, 21K)

The game isn't punishing him for euthanizing her, the games punishing him for being an abusive piece of shit to her while she was sick. Did you not play the game you dumb shit?

>and why do you think ritual works?
It works for the same reason the ritual Dahlia and Claudia attempted to do works.
>What is that ritual for?
To reach Paradise.
> If you just need to kill 20 people for that ritual, why other members of the cult didn't do that?
Perhaps some attempted to do it but failed? The fact that Walter became a ghost is a huge part of why he almost succeeded

hes not getting punished at all user. jesus christ

People shit on the VA for the SH games but it's really not bad, especially compared to games of the time. Besides a couple characters like Dahlia that is.

JAMES
YOU MADE ME HAPPY

Attached: fiQBd.gif (320x180, 1.56M)

Because Eddie was a manchild who killed animals to feel better about himself while Angela was just a teenage girl who was raped and really was only affected by Silent Hill because she was raised in such a fucked up way that she thought killing her rapist made her a terrible person.

In Water is still the best ending to any videogame ever made.

So you're subscribing to SilentPyramid interpretation?

I don't know if he did but you clearly didn't, dumbass

>entities created by the mind, like Lisa
Uhhhh

>SilentPyramid
who? I don't know him, anyway what's wrong with this interpretation?

yeah, lisa is dead in sh1, in-game lisa is created by alessa.

James didn't euthanize Mary
James killed her out of frustration and despair

big difference

Why is angela a 30 year old woman if shes a teenager

SilentPyramid a Russian girl who's written a fuckhuge essay on first 4 Silent Hill games in the late 00's. It was pretty popular in the Russian SH community, and I think it was translated to English. It's pretty wordy, though, and it could have been made 3 times shorter without losing anything meaningful.

tl;dr her point is pretty similar to yours: there aren't really any "Gods" in the town, the town itself doesn't have any waill or something. It's all creation of the mind, and some minds are so powerful that they have the ability to manifest emotions (mostly negative) onto reality. It was all pretty convincing, in my opinion.

>any will
Quickfix

Attached: silent hill general.jpg (360x232, 32K)

Did we ever find out his full motivation? It seemed like he was trying to bullshit Claudia somehow in secret before things went sour and she ended up whacking him in the end.

Attached: vincent.jpg (512x302, 23K)

>SH2 lacked a good running type of monster whether it be zombie dogs or whatever else. The game has a lack of monster variety.
That's been one of my criticisms of 2 for a while. Also wasn't a huge fan of the walking/escort sections.

Attached: 1543293100034.png (407x453, 280K)

Is the user with the pc pasta around?

Don't the starting enemies have a version where the scoot around on the ground incredibly fast? Also I know theres another fast enemy in the game but it's been years since I played. You are right though, there just aren't enough enemy types in the game.

fuck off James, you filthy scum.
I'm coming for your ass.

t. pig-trough head

>ex from a 3 year relationship literally said that to me as she dumped me because she had a career opportunity in another city.

Not him but here you go

Attached: 1505590165928.png (1281x6139, 2.23M)

Cheers, much appreciated.

Attached: 8FEBD99F-DECF-4C84-B3C7-A870949575F3.jpg (322x272, 38K)

Said what?

>babby's first philosophical punchline

I still do not quite get if Silent Hill was trying to punish/kill James for his sin or merely force him to accept what he did.

And yet I still don't feel that James is evil or selfish. His wife was a horrible cunt who was putting him through multiple years of repetitive verbal abuse. No man with self-respect wants to put up with that. He still in my eyes completely innocent because that bitch was going to die anyway and on her way out she was being a hideous person. The funny part is Mary said in the game that she must look like a monster because of her disease, but no what makes her a monster is her inner self and how her personality completely attacks her husband the only person who tried to help her through such a difficult time to get her mind off the horrible disease and everything. I never felt such a hideous cunt of a woman is sympathetic. She's an adult and if she doesn't know how to conduct herself in the presence of the only kind person she's in contact with? Then that cunt will NOT be missed.

I mean it's not like she had dementia or anything that would excuse her mind turning vicious and whatever. She knew exactly what she was doing to her husband so there.

People who know they're going to die aren't completely logical, user. They both knew she didn't mean that, but they both couldn't help but endure further.

Attached: probably a doghouse, though I'm not sure since there's no dog around.jpg (2048x1536, 260K)

Is this the most recent one?

This is the last revision I made.

Attached: 1540550442009.png (1281x5183, 1.92M)

I think it's closer to the latter. A lot of the game is just a metaphor for people dealing with their trauma and taking responsibility, and then deciding on what to do after that. Like a therapy session.

It wasn't doing anything actively. I remember as far back as before release of the game, the first details on the story amounted to "In the first game, you are fighting against the evil. In the second game, it's more like the evil is reflected from within you."

SH1 and 3 are the main arc of the story, and deal with the people responsible for things. SH2 is what happens in the interim, where you see what the town does in its spare time with the newly-found sentience. It's actually a pretty benign force if the person in question isn't a total fuckup, but clearly traumatized people are way better play-doh for making shit than regular types.

This has been retconned to hell and back of course, but back then things were simpler.

James wasn't evil or selfish. He did the right thing as a human being. The issue wasn't the action, but he became "wrong" as soon as I started to regret it. It's meant to show that even if you do something as an act of mercy, if you weren't being honest with yourself about the reasons you did it, you'll be destroyed from the inside out. James wanted to be punished. When he finally accepts reality, things stop trying to fuck him up.

psychological trauma causes you to age both physically and mentally.