Cyberpunk 2077

Why has Yea Forums turned against this game?

Attached: Cyberpunk-2077-The-Witcher-3-gratis-Keys-und-Story-Infos-im-E3-Trailer-thumb.jpg (1200x630, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcgamesinsider.biz/news/69161/e3-2019-cyberpunk-2077-pre-orders-way-higher-than-the-witcher-3s-cd-projekt-says/
youtube.com/watch?v=g3f-J2bgav4
youtu.be/NujlXgBmUoU?t=315
youtu.be/nBPK_oXeJgA
youtu.be/2Ej9BFIJnwQ
youtu.be/KXEcjgRiS3c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmetropolitan
youtube.com/watch?v=Igq3d6XA75Y
google.com/search?q=cyberpunk 2077 romance options
archive.fo/iKroL
youtube.com/watch?v=LReevSMLXvg
c-span.org/video/?c4807100/mr-homan-shuts-aoc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Why has Yea Forums turned against this game
It's literally one dude

It's just Todd shitposting as usual

tortanic syndrome

the audience is trannies and normalfags now, its not an RPG but action game

multiple red flags have surfaced but youre not allowed to voice them or youre a contrarian.

this,

And despite his best efforts CP:2077 will be the biggest selling game for a good while.

>hollywood celebs
>tranny enabling
>setting doesn't look "cyberpunk" at all

>it doesn't have to be at night
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
>it doesn't need mod support
>it doesn't need to have good box art
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
WE ARE NOW HERE
>it doesn't need dynamic weather systems
>it doesn't need to have a branching story
>it doesn't need to have massive crowds of people
>it doesn't need to not be downgraded
>it doesn't need to have substance
>it doesn't need to not be GTA 2077

add to that;
>Reddit Iconography and visual design
>Meme writing and dialogue
>Neo-Yea Forums pandering gameplay philosophy
>Xoomer score and soundtrack composition
>No Verticality or flying vehicles
>No proper adaption of the PnP roles/classes
>Removal of features because they blew all their money on a reddit actor
>Constant lying and backtracking by the developers

If you purchase this """""""""""""game""""""""""""""" you're a nu-male

Attached: 1562796352216.jpg (3311x1709, 1.53M)

oh look, speak of the devil.

Attached: 9baf1fwb0z631.png (566x400, 474K)

lol, you living in denial
the lack of rpg mechanics, the transformation for a fps-esque open world, the sjw bullshit is slowly turning a lot of people against it

Idk about the others but what made me lose interest was the fact that it's just The Witcher 3 with guns.

>And despite his best efforts CP:2077 will be the biggest selling game for a good while.
Uh dude FIFA releases yearly. Cyberpunk won't even be on the radar.

rent free.

>Uh dude FIFA releases yearly. Cyberpunk won't even be on the radar.
if this is the argument of anti-shills then I dont even need to try anymore.

Because the only lense through which video games can be discussed is through a reactionary one. The game has announced that it would have some progressive themes, therefore it needs to be destroyed. Enjoability, technical sophistication, narrative depth and so on are irrelevant, what matters is if it works as a work of agitprop against progressives. Just look at some of the replies:

"trannies", "liberal bullshit", "SJW bullshit"... obviously it's purely politically motivated.

Attached: 5ey0qiybgo5j.jpg (456x500, 89K)

I'm just saying that you said something dumb. And if you actually think anti-shills exist your life is beyond pathetic so don't even bother replying because I don't talk to schizos.

Why did you post this disgusting picture?

>I'm just saying that you said something dumb
Well, I am.

>Witcher 3 with guns.
Not even that, it's an FPS

because you can't critisize it anywhere lese than here, and even here you get tons of cdpr shills. also cdpr is rotten company and the also broke lots of promises. they just keep making game will have that and wil be that and 2 months later sorry we dont have that anymore.

It went from cyberpunk rpg to shooter with cinematic experience.

looks like the type of generic game that people wouldn't even be excited for back in 2012

The game is SJW propagand-
>Shows Tranny City
>Cuts to Keanu
>"We've got a city to burn"
wtf I thought CDPR was woke?

Attached: 3df62adc3b28cc69ea9099a435646caa.jpg (236x282, 22K)

You will never be a real girl.

/thread

you can't play as straight male character and fuck women you're forced to be a woman or fag

Why do people go on the internet to tell lies?

The CDPR troll is genuinely mentally ill.

It makes trannies mad
thats literally it

Attached: 1562670081479.jpg (734x823, 129K)

Attached: tism.png (2856x2718, 665K)

how does it make them mad if all the fags and twitters with rainbow flags comment on cyberpunk 2077 twitter how excited they are about the game.

kys tranny apologist

You need to seek help, man.

Attached: tism2.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

The moment Witcher 3 became the most awarded game in history and btfo Bloodborne in the process. The butthurt never subsided.

Please include this phrase the next time you post the pasta:
>it doesn't need VR support

It's too popular. And as an euphoric and unique Yea Forums-snowflake you can't be part of a majority

this
there's a certain percentage of gamers who clearly don't enjoy their hobby anymore and just lash out at the world instead of finding something else to do with their life, as if Cyberpunk 2077 having tranny cocks is why they feel empty inside

I wanted cyberpunk and i got gta instead.

But i like it.
>inb4 zoomzoom /pol/fags who can't stand muh sun and some nigget hackerman lady

The game isn't out though?

This. Reactionary polbabies just love wasting their times being outraged by litterally nothing

show me proof retards show me straight male v fucking women cdpr never fucking show it

It literally doesn't, lel
>t. Tranny

These are the same mods who delete actual video games threads for having a GET in them but will non threads about transexuals up to reach bump limit.

Sorry but I don't trust a damn thing this purple faggot says,especially when Yea Forums mods have an interesting history of disappearing or cooperating with even the most blatant shilling attempts.

pcgamesinsider.biz/news/69161/e3-2019-cyberpunk-2077-pre-orders-way-higher-than-the-witcher-3s-cd-projekt-says/
DAILY REMINDER the game has more pre orders already than Witcher 3. 99% of people don't give a fuck or know that you can play as a tranny, you could basically do the same thing in Monster Hunter World or any game that gives you a character creator.

This Yea Forums guy sounds horrible.

they say preorders are record high for every game nowadays. its classic marketing. even if you didnt sell one copy of prduct you just say its running out.

also preordering digital is ultra retarded. i hope you arent one of them

>they say preorders are record high for every game nowadays.
No they don't.

>the sjw bullshit
Trannies have been in Cyberpunk since the tabletop. You are a retard.

when the fuck cdpr showing straight male v fucking women they show female v faggot v and tranny shit when the fuck they showing straight male v with women

Because they/we actually wanted it to be good. Some people had their expectations too high, many just had hopes it wouldn't end up this shallow. I was cautious after the mediocre Witcher 3 but thought that perhaps they had learned something or would realize they'd need a completely different approach for such a different game. They didn't. At all.
I wish I could like it. At some point I there was still a lingering "maybe it's going to come out and, despite everything, be good". It's gone now.

wrong. cdpr is catering to trannies. now trannies are false flagging telling everyone that trannies hate the game so that Yea Forums buys it and the game doesn't financially bomb. true Yea Forumsirgins know cdpr wants the tranny audience and the game is therefore a day 1 pirate at most.

then there are cdpr shills who get triggered everytime you mention something negative about the game, which makes it more fun to shitpost

/thread

If you don't think there would be trainies in the cyberpunk universe then you're just plain retarded son. It's literally a universe where people can change their self so dramatically (like trannies) that you have to ask yourself if they're still human. (Like trannies.)

youtube.com/watch?v=g3f-J2bgav4

case in point. false flagging tranny. go dilate you freak

>day 1
Do you want a buggy mess?

ok retard, kys when it releases

Why? Because faggots hate shit being realistic. They go on about it but a group of people being brought together from poverty? Alot of them are black but still assholes that kill innocents and shit?

People can't see beyond racial shit. If there is a name like animals or some other such shit it's a travesty that some blacks take it on. It can ONLY mean that it's racist because of early racism involving blacks. It CAN NEVER possibly relate to the animal in all of us.

A bit of rambling but the way I see it is this. The world is full of horrible shit. There are plenty of games that have a pretty bit exlcusive on a skin color of at least the majority have that skin color. If you put that kinda real shit in a game it's "wrong". If you have a group of asians or whites being slauthered because they are assholes no big deal, but the moment you have any black people it's automatically some kind of travesty. What i have to say is to make a realistic world you have to have realistic shit in it. Also maybe, just maybe not everything revolves around race in someones head. Being a villian is not defined by skin color. If you cannot have bad blacks, whites, asians, etc with the good ones than you can have neither. They are obssed with race and at the end create even more divide because they cannot accept creation beyond what makes them comfortable.

And it lets you change your gender, much unlike what trannies do.
At first I wanted to add "though they wish they could", but a lot of them clearly want exactly what they have.

Anybody else think that people who talk about trannies non-stop are just trannies in denial? Like how homophobes are more likely to be gay than the average person. Makes you think

It's just the same guy who was butthurt by Witcher and made countless threads in the same manner, coupled with a few people jumping on for shitposting reasons.

But CP77 is pro tranny.

What progressive themes?

Shit I mean gangs not games. A bit drunk sorry anons.

Because they built up their expectations on one CGI trailer from 2013 and expected the same level of freedom a pen and paper offers from the people who only ever made the witcher games.

Not him, but changing your gender=/transexual as the transexual has become a political identity seperate to just 'I have a mental issue with my brain that makes me feel like my body isn't my body" or as is far more common in Cyberpunk 2020 'I want to be a dude/girl for fashion and/or hedonistic reasons."

No, it's against trannies. It actually destroys them as an identity. It commits trannie genocide because changing your gender can A. actually be done and B. relatively easily so people don't really care because some fucker got a chainsaw arm over there.

I'll speak for him quickly. He is refering to the trans bits. The fact it's a future that accepts different genders and different body parts on each gender as normal. It's a future we might be reaching towards in the next 100 years. However they are obssesed with it so will call it transphobia or some kind of explotation. Like that add that has that female with a huge dick package in her pants. They will fail to see that it's only mirroring what companies will do in the future. Exploit what they can, reach out to as many as they can. But since it's a chick with a dick it's offense. It's really no different than the ads you will see now a days of men and women with similiar aspects being focused on to sell things.

Featuring transgender characters was probably the main incentive, but also the developer announcing that it has some capitalism critical elements.

cdpr still haven't fucking shown straight male v they showed female v and faggot male v no straight male v fucking women

That's not progressive though; that's originally to show how disposable and cheap human life and the body is where people will cut out huge parts of themselves and strap on these season's latest cyberware for fashion reasons or to give them a tiny bit of an edge in their work, or because it's the latest fad that'll burn out in a month or two leaving you a fucked up bastard, but that's okay, there's always another wave of fashion going through.

How is it against them when it literally is a future in which you are free to have your body in the image you desire. If you feel like a women at heart you can do it. Or is your arguement that because it can easily be obtained it is against it? The whole theme is trans everything. Just because you cannot feel special about it does not mean it is against the idea. That is just twisting it to find a way for you to be angry.

>The fact it's a future that accepts different genders and different body parts on each gender as normal.
interpretation. I think it makes more sense that normal doesn't exist anymore. you can turn yourself into whatever the fuck in that world. you can become a machine and that machine can look like a person, an animal or a robot. there is no normal any more in such a world.

Corporate=/Capitalism. I doubt they're going to critique people being allowed to own property and buy/sell as they wish.

>t. tranny

that's because there is no straight male V options in cyberpunk

you're either a woman taking dick or a Cyberfaggot or a Cybertranny

I'm not angry, I love the game and I'm going to buy it. I'm just pointing out the fact that transgenderism is a political movement now that has basically nothing to do with the original purpose of gender transition, ie an emergency 'this or he/she will commit suicide' attempt to trick the brain into being comfortable. The fact that you haven't actually read anything pushed by the trans movement is quite clear from your rote repetition of 'It's about acceptance'. Furthermore, it shows how you don't need transgenderism, because these sort of thing has been suggested and explored in plenty of SF works before with none of the hang ups of modern day political transgenderism pushed into them.

I don't know who I feel worse for, you or your parents

This. If you can easily do this and no one cares, all of a sudden, the silly flags, the laws, the destruction of people's lives through police action, etc are no longer needed. Stupid identities and staying as a 'trans' despite having transisitioned is gone and would be mocked. By having this future, transgenderism is dead.

You're a tranny? Why do I need to know?

I don't mind the "moviefication" of the game, I pesonally am not a huge fan of unlimited choice, unlimited open world. It is too chaotic to me. What I do mind is the normiefication of the game, pandering to Reddit by bringin in Keanu, pandering to liberals etc. etc. All I wanted was an existentialist Cyberpunk kino that I could play through, but nah, we're getting B movie tier direction, writing and voice acting. It all seems like a big joke

Attached: 413524.png (981x554, 553K)

fucking woke sjw nu cdpr

The audience for it are blacks, trannies (((western))) wh*te numales. It's a shitty propaganda game, every single promo art has a BLACK BVLL and white/asian/latina girls, also there are white trannies aswell. It's a kino game showcasing the future of wh*te people.

the arm blade in the trailer is terrible
looks terrible
would be functionally terrible
its brainlet tier
The man protag in the trailer is le edgy criminal
and acts le edgy in the sense hes a super cyborg with meme blades yet acts 15
its changed from forge your own story in an open world to meme blades on rails prove me wrong

>All I wanted was an existentialist Cyberpunk kino
Are you people even remotely aware of the source material? CP2020 is basically a hammed-up Hardwired with a pinch of Neuromancer. It has always been silly heavy metal bullshit.

I was disappointed from the getgo. Still getting it on day 1 but I am so not thrilled at what they've done to Cyberpunk both as the RPG and as their interpretation of the genre.

It really shouldn't even be called Cyberpunk. It should be a slapstick comedy called It's Always Sunny In Los Angeles.

they advertised playing as woman and getting fucked by a man and playing faggot getting fucked by a man they haven't fucking shown playing straight male fucking women

>AAA game
>Hyped among casuals
>Easy to shitpost about
Loud Yea Forums posters always go all out on the above.

They already said that part doesn't change. Whether you start as male or female, the game begins with you waking up next to that big man who you live with.

>normiefication of the game, pandering to Reddit by bringin in Keanu, pandering to liberals etc
What

nu Yea Forums will slurp it up just because muh onions face cyberpunk.
The game is getting features removed day by day, it's graphics will be downgraded aswell, it will not have roleplay aspects, it'll be a shitty shooting game with a few skyrim tier quests. You'll have to play as a white mtf serving some BLACK BVLLS and futa girls. Based cdpr

You literally have the outlet you would want though. You have the final frontier of what you have always wanted. Also that comment is literally one of my first in this thread so keep that in mind please.

Actually I will argue that this is beyond trans gender and into transhumanism. Just because it is accepted does not mean it becomes nothing. It's like saying the concept of marriage means nothing because you can marry either sex. It doesn't stop it from being important to the person.

basically if the final form of what they want is achieved but "destroys" it than how can any of it mean anything to begin with?

anything even remotely popular = reddit

If the game doesn't praise Jesus and Trump then it's liberal

The fear to be disappointed once again

witcher games have never disappointed me, so i dont see it happening now :)

>All I wanted was an existentialist Cyberpunk kino
Fuck off with your shitty movie cuckrunner. You aren't anything like K no matter how much you like to think you are. Look up the source material next time retard.

>everyone complaining about MUH TRANNY and MUH KEANU
>meanwhile im hoping they have a kickass synthwave soundtrack akin to hotline miami

Anyone else sharing my concerns?

Attached: 483.gif (720x340, 386K)

>synthwave
maybe in one of the radios

This. I'm apprehensive about a few things in the game, but you can clearly tell it's the same person over and over again making the threads/posts. Same copypastas, same writing style, same OHNONONONO, constantly brings up the fact that CDPR is polish, so I'm assuming the samefag is russian or something, etc etc etc

Nice try Todd

the soundtrack is from edgy slavic communist vegan band

It's like that with every reveal. You should have seen the REmake and Sekiro threads close before release, pure autism.

Has any of this even been confirmed?

Attached: 1561114554006.jpg (751x1064, 110K)

i like the hotline miami synthwave but a lot of synth stuff is too 70s and that's not the right feel
it needs to be dark and dirty

it's the same guy who shitposts about obsidian and the witcher 3
he's been doing it every day for like 4 years

>sunpunk
>sjw shit
>no third person view
>made by talentless and compulsively lying dev team
>reddit pandering celeb bullshit
literally why would anyone not be against this game when this is all we know so far? what could possibly make you be excited for it?

Fuck, I hope not. Not only is synthwave not fit for cyberpunk in the slightest, but the overwhelming majority of synthwave producers are teenagers who have no idea what they're doing. Not a big fan of the trancy techno stuff that they've shown so far, but at least it's not Masturbator and his ilk.

I dropped the game after it was revealed you weren’t going to have the option to play as a cop

Anyone defending the lack of controllable flying cars is a shill btw

Because it looks fun, probably.

Based and truthpilled.

Unironically about 2/3rds if he lost are confirmed yes

no matter if you play a female or male the game is going to start with a man sleeping next to you after a night of raw anal sex

i don't see anyhting wrong with that though, that's how the world just is in cyberpunk 2077, deal with it

If i could give myself a female body with a giant cyber dick in the real world i would
Sounds like great fun that you can undo anytime you want

Its only mental illness when you mutilate yourself in pursuit of something that will never happen

well forget about that, ask cdpr drones syntwhave is not cyberpunk anymore, we're getting boomer rock or something like that instead

fuck i wish cdpr would have hired whoever made the RUINER soundtrack

nice try piotr
btw you will never be white, just like how trannies will never be real women

Based and futapilled

Care to tell me which ones?

I'm gonna make a trap Ciri.

I'm fairly certain that the "people" (making a big assumption that there's more than one) constantly shilling against CP2077 are the same "people" (making a big assumption that these individuals are human beings) shilling for The Outer Worlds

Attached: b74.jpg (900x900, 1.13M)

Sure

>it doesn't have to be at night
Subjective if this is good or not but is technically confirmed
>it doesn't have to be in a large city
No real evidence one way or another however the gameplay demos have only shown a small high rise section of the city for the most part
>it doesn't need to be 3rd person
True the 3rd person mode was cancelled only part of it left is when driving
>it doesn't need to have the different classes
True again it only has skill trees as said by the devs themselves however some parts of the roles from the pnp game will be flavour text for Dragon Age style origins
>it doesn't need the player to be able to use flying cars
True again the only flying cars are environmental and used for fast travel
>It doesn't need accessible interiors for buildings
True
>It doesn't need to be free of liberal bullshit
Subjective
>It doesn't need to have good customisation options
Subjective however I’d say of what we’ve seen it’s nothing spectacular and they’ve already confirmed it’ll be gimped somewhat to not let you become a complete cybernetic freak

only if you're brain damaged

>it doesn't need to have real dialogue choices
Not really confirmed one way or the other but it’s witcher style 2-3 options
>it doesn't need you to be able to join different factions
Confirmed by the devs there’s no New Vegas style faction system
>it doesn't need to have killable NPCs
Some NPC’s are unkillable but most aren’t
>it doesn't need to have Trauma Team as a gameplay element the player can use
Not confirmed but probably true
>it doesn't need to have destructible environments
Not sure to what extent they want so I’m going to say not confirmed or denied
>it doesn't need to have good graphics
Subjective
>it doesn't matter that CD Projekt Red is staffed by Americans now
True
>it doesn't need mod support
True
>it doesn't need to have good box art
Subjective
>It doesnt need to not blow all its budget on b list actors
Somewhat true
>it doesnt need to be an RPG
Subjective
>it doesn't need you to be able to purchase new apartments
True confirmed by the devs
>it doesn't need you to be able to choose different childhood heroes
True this was cut but replaced with origins
>it doesn't need you to be able to customise your cars or apartment
True for apartments not confirmed for cars
>it doesn't need Cyberpsychosis to be part of the game
True

if Tim Sweeney can't buy exclusivity then he must destroy it

Anyone got that horrible sneak peak at the soundtrack?
The composer posted it on his Twitter?

The gameplay reveals all so far point to it being a cinematic mission experience that is light on the dog elements if there are any at all.

they're a slavic antifa communist band

>we're getting boomer rock or something like that instead
Your surprised by this in a setting with Rockerboys?

Anti-Fascist and Antifa are two different things. Being Anti-Fascist is an ideology opposing oppressive fascist regimes. Antifa is an American terrorist organization using fascist methods and claiming to be against fascism.

it doesn't look very good.

yeah it sounded like very generic synth music. i guess it was somewhat fitting but otherwise really generic. i've given up hope for the soundtrack when they released that terrible REFUSED song and when they hired the dredd guy. i love dredd as a movie but the soundtrack was generic and lame. all the soibois on twitter got excited though.

the fuck does a cinematic experience and movie game even mean at this point, things you don't like?
all thanks to nintendofags/pcfags spouting this shit relentlessly

>pandering to reddit by bringin in Keanu
t. Zoomer who never watched Matrix or Johnny Mnemonic. Fuck off goosefag.

>horrible
it was good tho, its the one from release date trailer

this game is reddit as fuck

Attached: Lamb.jpg (961x1462, 97K)

good because reddit is better than Yea Forumseddit

It's not an RPG anymore

can you imagine how kino the game would have been if they got the goose instead of keanu?

imagine you're fucking one of the romanceable females while gosling watches you making this face

Attached: 1528145108911.jpg (535x720, 247K)

How? Or is this another case of "I don't like thing so I'll call it reddit"?

Nobody but zoomers liked that movie, so I'd probably get a lot of attention.

1 man team anti-cyberpunk shill how much are you getting paid bro? Doesn't it get boring writing hundreds of identical comments in every thread? You're not transparent at all...

Goose is just as bad a actor as Keanu though. Yea Forums just likes him because all he can play is a autist, so he's literally me.

The dialogue is trash tier at least
"OUCH MY FUCKIN' BALLS" *laugh track*

gosling is a better actor than keanu that's a fact. i worry keanu is going to make the game feel really cheesy or at least more corny than it already is

>writing
If it's the guy who was shitting on deadfire and witcher 3 then he's likely just got them all typed up to just paste them, editing them slightly to fit the reply.

>the lack of rpg mechanics, the transformation for a fps-esque open world, the sjw bullshit
You can claim to be "a lot of people" but you all SOUND like one dude

Because it looks, and sounds, like boring shit.

>gosling is a better actor than keanu that's a fact.
Lmao they both suck.

Who cares who the better actor is. Actors shouldn't be in videogames at all.

Then who should do the voices and mocap?

>Vocal minority of shitposters
We had polls, Yea Forums likes the game.

You shouldn't face scan actors you fucking retard.

S-0-YBERPUNK'S ABYSMAL XOOMER SOUNDTRACK

WHAT WE WANTED

youtu.be/NujlXgBmUoU?t=315
youtu.be/nBPK_oXeJgA
youtu.be/2Ej9BFIJnwQ

WHAT WE GOT

youtu.be/KXEcjgRiS3c

OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1489715295023.jpg (569x802, 141K)

You mean the poll that allowed to to vote as many times as you wanted?

let's compare Blade Runner 2049 and Cyberpunk 2077 real quick

>Blade Runner 2049
>better actors
>barely any niggers, no trannies
>sort of deep
>good dialogue
>nice cyberpunk aesthethic

>Cyberpunk 2077
>meme actors
>instead of a cute latina hologramm following you, it's going to be keanu who's going to spew memes and exposition at you
>shallow and dumb
>"JAINA I GOT NEWS AT BIG AS MY BALLS JAJAJAA PUTA MADRE"
>looks like los santos in the future

Attached: pwBPfPRjIaaupHth5igljCCPS8ij72zGhST8S8DrOmI.jpg (2048x1152, 387K)

By that logic, the vocal minority of shitposters should have with all their autistic might been able to outvote the people who like the game, now shouldn't it?

Cool opinion bro.

But suppose they didn't use his face. They still need people for voices and mocap. So wouldn't you want the better actor then?

>Neo noir
>Cyberpunk
EVERY TIME

Attached: satanialaugh.webm (1440x810, 2.84M)

>by that logic
So you admit strawpoll isn't accurate at all, thanks.

>american
pretty sure it started european

>anime reaction image
>retarded opinion
EVERY TIME

You shouldn't face scan actors you fucking retard

if you read neuromancer you would know that it's basically a raymond chandler novel set in the future

its at least 2.
so more than enought to keep this board clogged for months with their narratives.

Look at all this ass mad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transmetropolitan

Attached: smug 2.png (770x648, 418K)

If talking about the game is giving it a bad name then maybe it's the game

I need to eat my onw fucking shit and cum all over my toys like the fucking reetard autist I am. Fuck you motherfucker. One-eyed man is king. If any jannies are reading this I want you to deeply inhale from my asshole then let me shit on your feet, faggot.

Attached: Cannibalism.jpg (550x449, 93K)

>cyberpunk transhumanist
>transhumanist
>TRANShumanist
>TRANS

keep your tranny pandering sjw comics please thanks

why shouldn't people discuss the negative things they see in an upcoming game???

Do you think transmissions are cars are missions that cut off their dicks?

Attached: 3330659.jpg (600x717, 116K)

Because this is a reddit safe space now and it's not advertiser friendly

Hello, can you read? If you can read, please confirm by telling me your favourite colour. And then answer the question, idiot.

We got boomer rock as well though.

>Discuss negative things they see
>REEEE IT'S SHIT
Discussion?

Attached: confused (1).jpg (201x208, 23K)

get that fkn so(y) out of your veins
bladerunner 2049 was a travesty. reddit DNA at its core.

It was announced for GOG and Steam, and Epic Tencent Games is upset so they turned up the shilling.

Attached: Screenshot_20190713-093632.png (1796x2048, 410K)

Unironically though transhumanism is not so dissimilar to transgenderism as transmissions are.

>boomer rock
Source.

Trannies exist and I can't deal with this reality! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you know we need such a collage card for evry game nowadays.

Sorry bro, they own the internet now. WE have to deal with their shit tier tastes for the rest of our lives now. Guess I'll have to start posting crack sip memes here pretty soon

Attached: 15528262584529.png (340x359, 183K)

>Tim Sweeney is literally hiring chinese and russian troll farms to shitpost about Cyberpunk 2077
It's so ridiculous I literally couldn't make this shit up.

Attached: v-Comics_Gallery_201811__ABS_TRANSMET_VOL3_copy_5bb2d034760a35.57406183.jpg (1920x1080, 347K)

>no niggers in trannies in a cyberpunk setting
Dropped. It's a dystopia retard.

>The game is reddit because they got a celeb I didn't want instead of my fav celeb that I wanted.

Attached: 1533821581150.jpg (555x445, 36K)

Tabletop came out in the 80s.

>sort of deep
>that scene in the office where he asks about his soul adn she answers "you are fine without it lul XDD"

i swear to god. this movie was one of the worst abominations i have ever seen. worse than capeshit. capeshit doesnt pretend to be good or deep.

because it's popular now

>no gameplay outside one well choreographed trailer revealed
>lots of advertising
>spending money that could be used for development on keanu
>developers admit development is a mess
>virtue signalling instead of telling us what's in the game
>constant cutting of features
we've damned games for much less than this

Not what I was asking.

BUT IT'S DOOMER CORE REEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1560127713274.jpg (351x371, 31K)

Monster and so(y)lent unfortunatelly just mix and make you a malding boomer

>lets compare a neo noir setting to cyberpunk one that fucking furries in its sourcebook
Based retard. Cuckrunner 2049 was shit compared to the original. You only like it because you think your like K because you have a waifu, only unlike his waifu yours is a shit.
I assume hes referring to that song for the game by refused.

Attached: bb10acd6c04a7ec3b638e6a79358c3a4.jpg (402x480, 34K)

>monster and so(y)lent

Attached: 1598764563537.jpg (371x532, 41K)

Exactly, transgenderism is nonsense. Glad to hear you agree.

youtube.com/watch?v=Igq3d6XA75Y

What the hell does dilate even mean?

Trannies have to put dildos up their fake vaginas or it will close off like an ear piercing

Attached: ba-cleft-earlobe5_a.jpg (484x222, 39K)

anyone with a brain hated this game since last year's trailer
only redditors and astroturfers still shill for CDPR

But K is literally me :(

>t. the aforementioned spammer

That's not how that works.

It doesn't look like an RPG anymore, just looks like an action game with all the walking back they've done like going down from 8 classes to just one, basically confirming theres no choices in the main story, you can't join factions, ect. Only an RPG in the sense of choosing how you kill shit.
I was expecting something like New Vegas but its looking more like a Fallout 4. Looks like a fun action game tho, I just personally don't care about action games.

t. tranny

You mean the band that sounds like RAtM? How is that "boomer rock"?

>Only an RPG in the sense of choosing how you kill shit.
Even then that's not an RPG

No, I'm straight, just not an idiot.

so you think cdpr will show trannies as anything but in a positive light in 2077? you are delusional if you think so, they want 10/10s from game journos, they can't afford to shit on trannies

Then explain to me why they have to put dildos of their fake vaginas to keep them from closing off

You may only post in this thread if you're an irl cyberpunk.

I guess this

Get over it nigger, if there was any actor that was suitable for a major role in this game, it would be Keanu, and it shows that CDPR knows what they're doing and are paying homage to the Cyberpunk genre. Keanu has been the poster boy for Cyberpunk filmography since the 90s casting in movies like the Matrix, Johnny Mnemonic, A Scanner Darkly, Replicas, etc. You're talking about reddit meme because he got popular now because of John Wick, but Keanu has been in the Cyberpunk cloudwork before you were even born. Gosling is more reddit than Keanu is, you're basing your entire opinion on the Cyberpunk genre on some shitty Blade Runner film from last year, and now you want Gosling because of his recent new role to be the staple face of the game.

I just said they don't? The surgery makes a functional hole that doesn't close on it's own. It's not a gaping wound, it's all sealed up skin.

That is how that works, there's plenty of threads about it

>trusting Yea Forums about how trans people function
Where are these threads, /pol/?

>Health and comfort wise, things were much easier after I stopped dilating, although I still get soreness and infection and thrush about once a week, plus occasional unbelievably sharp internal "phantom pains". But it was all more cope-withable as long as I put my sexual desires and anatomical "failure" out of my mind.
>Believe me, after suffering long-term sexual and physical assault and abuse from a couple of male ex-partners (all after my op), plus a couple of suicide attempts to boot, it was easier to just try and forget.

based user

Attached: 73669708_p2.png (1200x1600, 1.01M)

>hey, look what I typed up just now, that means I'm right!

keanu is just too meta for me. the matrix is my favourite movie but i hate that keanu is in this game. they could have at least changed his looks somewhat, now everytime you see him you get reminded that it's fucking keanu. it's like cdpr are constantly winking at you "look we got keanu, you remember the matrix right? aren't we awesome?"

it's weak reddit bait

Are you unironically defending men chopping off their own dicks and killing themselves?

Because we hoped it would actually be a good game but with literally every piece of info that comes out makes it look even worse.
>contextual skill-check button that plays an animation for different activities instead of letting you do shit yourself
>generic as fuck combat
>unkillable NPCs
>unkillable children
>if you choose to play as a male, your character will be a fag and there is nothing you can do to stop it
>no matter what you do your character will be a degenerate
>your companion is the most unlikable character ever made
>character creation is a joke, would be better if it wasn't there at all
>everything suggests it will not be possible to make a pure (non-augmented) run
>dialogue options are yes, sarcastic yes and no (yes)
>generic aesthetic
>all characters are as deep as a puddle
>choice very limited

>going down from 8 classes to just one
They never said they'd have 8 classes, and they have three.
>basically confirming theres no choices in the main story
By "basically" you mean you made it up?
>you can't join factions
Just because there's no stat tracking your standing with a faction that doesn't mean you can't choose to associate with different groups.

this

They don't have three classes, they have one. You can spec into all of them. It's a single class system

It seems to me like a bunch of you guys just let your imaginations run wild back when basically all we knew was "CDPR is making a Cyberpunk game" and you just assumed that they were BASED and OUR GUYS and would naturally agree with you in every way about what the perfect Cyberpunk game would be like, and any deviation from the ideal you've constructed in your mind is seen as a personal betrayal.

How about you just take the game as it is and have fun with it.

You know that when you continue to repeat easily disproved lies after they have been proved to be lies time and again people probably won't put much stock in the things you say, right?

I'm in favour of chopping off dicks and killing men regardless of who does it.

>removing themselves from the genepool
>then killing themselves
sounds like darwinism is doing its job. whats not to like.

It's not very Christian to wish that upon others

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14 The Top 10 Most Pre-Ordered Games At GameStop After E3 2019.png (628x330, 17K)

how does it work then?

>borderlands 3
>Epic was bragging about selling 500,000 games the other day
Yeaaah, totally not marketing

>Goose is just as bad a actor as Keanu though.
Bull
Shit
you could only believe this if all you'd seen of him were his meme roles like Drive or Blade Runner. He's great in a bunch of movies where he plays believable, normal people.

I recall seeing something back when the cgi trailer came out that said they were going to try and adapt the pen and paper to the vidya but that's about it. They likely just thought they could do it then realised it wouldn't be feasible if they wanted it out any time soon. Shit changes during development all the time with vidya, the difference being this game was announced about 7-8 years ago? Then they went completely quiet about it till last year e3.

Fuck off goosenigger, you aren't anything like him.

This, and that one dude is op. Shitposting used to have some variety to it

>reddit iconography and visual design
>reddit actor

what the fuck are you even on about

Attached: 1487957530916.jpg (342x298, 40K)

didn't say I was. in fact, if I were an actor I'd be wooden like Keanu, and without the likeable part.

>game about killing bootlickers
>right wingers don't like it and are offended by it
hmmmmmmm

Attached: Ladybug5.png (506x658, 603K)

Okay, disprove my point easily, then

actually, they confirmed on their facebook that you can indeed purchase multiple apartments. my theory is that there's one for every district.

I already said.

>having a sever mental illness in our Munchausen-by-proxy society leads to a shitty life
Who knew, give them antipsychotic meds and stop this horror

Attached: A36D5A49-1D0D-417C-AC6C-68F1F97AFC08.jpg (730x509, 38K)

All this shitposting about the game is just making me more interested in it, keep up the good work, seething losers.

Attached: 9798492809577589959.png (220x281, 97K)

>if you choose to play as a male, your character will be a fag and there is nothing you can do to stop it
google.com/search?q=cyberpunk 2077 romance options

>sjw shit
sjws hate this game.
>sunpunk
It never ceases to amuse me how autists have literally become so withdrawn that the sight of the sun angers them
>no third person view
who gives a shit

where does it say this?

It looks bad. Last year's e3 trailer was completely different from the 2013 trailer in both art style and tone. Then they showed how bland the first person gampelay is and that you have a set personality like Geralt instead of being a blank state like it should. Every new info makes the game looks worse and worse.

>game is about killing ...
>you can beat it without killing anyone
left can't meme.

Read nigga

oh hi Barry, how is your gaming news website going?

lol seething bootlicker

Attached: Ladybug14.jpg (828x836, 94K)

>contextual skill-check button that plays an animation for different activities instead of letting you do shit yourself
No game has hyper realistic lockpicking, or hacking, unless the entire game revolves around it. Cyberpunk 2077 is going to have multiple minigames, that get more complex with the lock's difficulty.
>generic as fuck combat
I dsagree, the demo had interesting combat. This point is 100% subjective either way though.
>unkillable NPCs
Only few key NPCs will he unkillable, which I don't like, but it's not bad.
>unkillable children
PEGI would give them to high of a rating, blame them instead of CDPR.
Factually wrong. You can be straight. If you are talking about that Demo, they said in an interview that they just hadn't finished the animation for "V wakes up with female hooker."
>no matter what you do your character will be a degenerate
This is a dystopian future. Why can't I be Christian in WoW? It doesn't work that way. Sorry the genere isn't called Amishpunk.
>your companion is the most unlikable character ever made
Don't use them? Kill them off? Don't work with them in the first place?
>character creation is a joke, would be better if it wasn't there at all
We haven't seen the final character creator. If you have, please share with the class.
>everything suggests it will not be possible to make a pure (non-augmented) run
See above Amishpunk comment. Sorry you can't play a sci-fi game without technology,
>dialogue options are yes, sarcastic yes and no (yes)
Not that we've seen, so show the class your copy of the leaked final version
>generic aesthetic
Opinion, but a shit one. It looks cool.
>all characters are as deep as a puddle
The trailers have reduced characters to their most basic traits? I'm shocked. SHOCKED!
>choice very limited
See the demo, where they talk about how many different approaches.

I'm glad Ladybug is popular enough to be a smug animu reaction.

archive.fo/iKroL
>The one change the demo did have is you could now play as male V as well. I was interested to see that regardless of the gender you always seem to wake up in the morning with a male companion.
>Weber: In this demo at least you will always wake up to another man, so we can show different kinds of relationships will be part of the game, and players will be able to choose what kind of character they want to play.

she's cute.

i did like the 2d trailer they put out ages ago. wouldn't have minded if the whole thing was 2d.

Attached: Ladybug17.jpg (2560x1440, 363K)

Well no it's not, but I never thought it could have been good anyway.

In short, it means that Cyberpunk is doing a kinda bad job of surpassing Deus Ex from 2000. In that game, just about everything in the environment could be picked up or interacted with. Many, many NPCs could be killed, even story NPCs. Children could be killed. The game's core goal was player freedom and world reactivity. If you shoot someone, they should die. If they don't die, the world begins to fall apart. If you flush a toilet, it MUST flush. The world must respond convincingly. A man chooses, a toilet obeys as one Bioshock designer put it.

This is what separates the likes of Deus Ex from the likes of The Witcher 3 with its non-reactive world that doesn't even pretend to be a simulation of reality.

See? Tiresome. Not even your own source actually agrees with you if you read it as a normal person acting in good faith instead of desperately trying to twist it into some weird "forced gay" panic. And everything they've said since has only further clarified the matter. Yet you persist.

>No game has hyper realistic lockpicking, or hacking...
I asked you to disprove my point, not to confirm it. Deus Ex didn't have realistic hacking nor lockpicking, but both were activities done by the player, not by the character. And it doesn't matter if with difficulty the animation gets longer, it's still an uninteractive animation. Literally a glorified cutscene.
>I dsagree, the demo...
You have a point about subjectivity but come on, the shooting looked like in literally every other shooter.
>Only few key NPCs...
I guess it's a matter of personal taste but in a game that is supposedly about freedom and openness (they sure market it as such) it's a bummer. Also I bet the characters you will NOT be able to kill will be the most insufferable, the most annoying and the worst written pieces of shit in the game. I mean, nothing confirms it, but I am willing to bet on it. You can cap this post, it will happen
>PEGI would give them...
Why have children in your game then? GTA:SA didn't have children at all for this exact reason and it was fine. I haven't even noticed in on first playthrough. The ability to kill almost everyone but having your gun jam everytime you point it at a kid gets me out of the experience.
>they said in an interview...
Sauce? I hope it's true, would redeem CDPR a bit
>This is a dystopian...
Well wouldn't it be the most punk thing to do in this setting to be a normal human being then? Also I don't see a reason why the player would be forced to develop a certain type of character if CDPR markets the game as one that gives you a lot of freedom in how you play and develop your character
>Don't use them?...
Why do you think you will have a choice? Also s/he will probably be unkillable until a certain point in plot where s/he'll get iced and you will have to avenge them
Cont.

>We haven't seen the final...
But we have seen a 48 minute demo of a game in its late development stages that showed about 10 preset options for different features
>See above Amishpunk comment
See my points above too
>Not that we've seen...
48 min gameplay trailer
>Opinion, but a shit one...
I accept it as a difference in tastes and am willing to finish this part of discussion with that
>sarcastic SHOCKED!
So they're going to rewrite the characters?
>See the demo...
I have and it looked railroaded as fuck. Granted, it could have been just one of the many paths that they've chosen for the demo, but from the looks of the areas shown it didn't look like there were that many opportunities for you to determine your own routes and playstyles. Notice how rooms are all connected into a corridor

Way to cut off the part of my comments where you are proven wrong. I've never seen a visual representation of someone refusing to read before. Actually try addressing what I said, instead of literally, and visibly, cherry picking.

Depends on how you interpret the "we will let the players create different characters" part. He literally said that at least in the demo (which doesn't mean "only in the demo") you ALWAYS wake up next to a male. This and how they've been trying to appeal to LGBTQWERTYUIOP lately makes me very sceptical about the "freedom" they're supposed to give us. In SJW newspeak "we will let you have diverse characters" might as well mean "you WILL have the diversest character ever made you racist, sexist, islamophobic dipshit".

>n...NOTHING'S AN RPG! THERE'S NO SUCH THING!
The absolute state

Attached: 155765854746.gif (500x362, 382K)

contrarianism

>sjws hate the game
Yet CDPR still tries to appeal to them. It doesn't look good

The demo isn't final. You always wake up next to a guy, in the DEMO.

Who said that?

But if the demo isn't a representation of the game then everything else isn't either. Meaning Keanu Reeves could possibly be removed in the near future

Cope

I cut off most of your replies to shorten my post you fucking retard. But please, do point out which part of your post I omitted so I can address it

The other CDPR thread that just archived "there are no games that are RPGs because they're not tabletop"

>Keanu Reeves could possibly be removed in the near future
Pls no

>Rogue is an RPG
>Actually it's a dungeon crawler based on an RPG
>Now you are starting to understand that computer role playing games, have nothing in common with pen and paper version and their name similarity is just superficial, you dumb motherfucker.

Attached: 155980787654.jpg (800x682, 109K)

If its bad, just pirate it and have modders fix everything. Problem solved

>the shooting looked like in literally every other shooter.
Does it have to be revolutionary?
>Also I bet the characters you will NOT be able to kill will be the most insufferable, the most annoying and the worst written pieces of shit in the game.
Of course they will, because this too is entirely subjective and you're hell-bent on hating this game.
>Why have children in your game then?
So one unrealistic thing is fine but not another? I bet if they'd done it the other way around you'd be bitching that they could've just included children if they'd made them unkillable and a childless world is just so unimmersive.
>Sauce? I hope it's true, would redeem CDPR a bit
I refuse to believe you haven't seen the source a couple dozen times by now. You're not arguing in good faith.
>Well wouldn't it be the most punk thing to do in this setting to be a normal human being then?
"le conservative is the new punk rock" lel you'll never be cool you dweeb, acting like your racist granddad isn't going against "the man"

>modding a cdpr game
user

Did CDPR say anything about how moddable CP2077 will be, if at all?

They said there would be no mod support at launch, other people seem to think that means they'll release mod tools after launch.

>I asked you to disprove my point, not to confirm it. Deus Ex didn't have realistic hacking nor lockpicking, but both were activities done by the player, not by the character. And it doesn't matter if with difficulty the animation gets longer, it's still an uninteractive animation. Literally a glorified cutscene.
Cyberpunk 2077 is going to have multiple minigames, that get more complex with the lock's difficulty.
>So they're going to rewrite the characters?
The trailers have reduced characters to their most basic traits. This is not uncommon.

Yea Forums is not hating it
It's mostly disgusting Discord-Trannies who are still assmad about that one tweet some guy in the company made.

Regardless of how I feel about the guy (or hopefully the bot) posting this, the pasta is 100% true.

Witcher 3 is a cdpr game and it has mods so...

>he doesn't know

The first page of witcher mods are all QoL fixes, nothing additive

The first additive mod is on page two and it give geralt a cloak

>Does it have to be revolutionary?
Well it doesn't but the game has been shilled to heavens so it will be disappointing to not see any novelties. It's not a deal killer but come on.
>Of course they will, because...
I'm not hell bent on hating it. I want to be hyped about it. I was, until they released the demo.
>So one unrealistic thing is fine but not another?
Yes? That's what you call game design.
>I bet if they'd done...
Well you'd lose because that's exactly what I suggested they should have done and I gave you an example of a game that did it and I loved it anyway.
>I refuse to believe you haven't seen the source...
Just admit you don't have it, dude. It's okay. I mean, maybe someone else has it, if they really said it. I too refuse to give sauce sometimes because I don't feel like looking for it.
>"le conservative is the new punk rock"
Fuck no, punk rock is a terrible genre

Stop cherry picking and cutting off the parts you can't answer please.

f-fucking SJW tranny libs....

Attached: 1558818961384m.jpg (1024x719, 47K)

I don't understand why SJW was mad with this poster ? I thought LGBT players will like this.

Attached: wtauvbtvb6wgef54ff2b.png (1600x940, 1.98M)

>Well it doesn't but the game has been shilled to heavens
You did it all to yourself, you idiot.
>I'm not hell bent on hating it.
Pull the other one.
>Yes? That's what you call game design.
It's what I call an excuse.
>Well you'd lose because that's exactly what I suggested they should have done
Yeah, because now it's safe for you to suggest, considering they didn't do it.
>I mean, maybe someone else has it
Several have already been posted in this thread alone, but really, considering your autism has been going strong for months now those couldn't have been the first ones you've seen.
>Fuck no, punk rock is a terrible genre
Fuck outta here then

It was CDPR testing if it would be profitable to pander to marxists. The person who did the art is the game's creative director now.

>Cyberpunk 2077 is going to have multiple minigames, that get more complex with the lock's difficulty.
Well in that case they must have decided not to show any in the demo because it sure looked like everything other than shooting and choosing one of 3 dialogue options was a skill-check uninteractive animation, like for example when V jacked into an electronics box of some sorts, they just came to it, a prompt for a single button came and then just an animation of your character's hands fiddling with cables or whatever was played and the box was hacked.
>The trailers have reduced characters to their most basic traits. This is not uncommon.
I addressed this point by asking whether they will rewrite the characters. Maybe you misunderstood what I meant? I meant that most of the characters, especially that spanish companion, were annoying as all fuck,in the way they acted and talked. CDPR would have to rewrite the characters completely to fix that.

You don't know what Marxism is.

I know that university born marixsm is telling people to chop off their dicks and let mexicans in the country.

I didn't cherrypick once you dipshit. I cut off most of the quotes to shorten my posts. If you don't remember the context and don't see the connection between the other user's post and my reply, just fucking check it. You can do it by moving your cursor over the number of a post being quoted.

>Well in that case they must have decided not to show any in the demo because it sure looked like everything other than shooting and choosing one of 3 dialogue options was a skill-check uninteractive animation, like for example when V jacked into an electronics box of some sorts, they just came to it, a prompt for a single button came and then just an animation of your character's hands fiddling with cables or whatever was played and the box was hacked.
They said they hadn't gotten the minigames to a point where they were ready to show off yet.
>I addressed this point by asking whether they will rewrite the characters. Maybe you misunderstood what I meant? I meant that most of the characters, especially that spanish companion, were annoying as all fuck,in the way they acted and talked. CDPR would have to rewrite the characters completely to fix that.
Oh, I see now. You moved goalposts. That's where I got mixed up. You originally said "all characters are as deep as a puddle," which I decently argued against, since no trailer has fully conveyed the depth of a character before. It was only AFTER that you switched to "the characters are shit and need full rewrites.

That's retarded, sorry

Hmmm, very perplexing

Attached: 1560582463404.png (293x526, 131K)

Arguably the dudebro mexican is as shallow as a puddle because he's already been shown to die fairly early on in the game

>pander to marxists
>A game that is literally about the dregs of society and the WORST (their words) city in the country
Are you just pretending to be a parody of pedoera now?

It pretty astounding that you think open borders and intersectionalism isn't a product of marxism. Where do you think those ideas came from then?

>I cut off most of the quotes to shorten my posts
I think that it's both cute and sad you will think anyone will believe this, or that you may believe it yourself.
>ust fucking check
I did, and found you ignoring my points to make your own argument. See: and

Did you not see the creative director of CDPR virtue signalling to trannies on twitter about how she's trying to show how their being manipulated by media?

Who is being manipulated by the media? The trannies? They literally are. They wouldn't be whopping off their Wangs if the media didn't stick those ideas in their minds.

I thought that was closer to midgame? Also, I could have sworn they said he was saveable of you picked certain options.

What about the trannies that DID like the poster and said it showed how "advanced" society was.

You know how all those "games journalist" places were putting out articles over the last few weeks shitting on the game for like, cultural appropriation or sexism or other popular "isms". While discord trannies and redditors are almost certainly here and posting their shit opinions, I think it's substantially more likely that in the same way those "games journalists" are being paid off by big companies to hate on the game, there are also paid anti-shills even on shitholes like Yea Forums.

Attached: 1502392047345.png (439x559, 312K)

I think it's pretty astounding that someone who knows fuckall about Marxism feels confident enough to say that everything he dislikes is caused by Marxism because he doesn't know what else it could be either. Maybe you just lack general education?

>First person story driven vidya
>Cuts all the resource/hench classes

Well Media could have been there for mostly non-lethal but only an idiot would have expected a classes whose main feature is to flood the place with bikers, SWAT or hired muscle.

You misunderstand, she was taking about how corporations were trying to shackle and manipulate their "freedom" or whatever they gain when they cut their cocks off.

Not very christian to mutilate yourself either nowadays so pot, kettle, black....

If you're a marxist then why don't you tell me where these ideas came from if not the marxist universities. It should be easy for you since you're so educated.

Well maybe we understand "deep as a puddle" differently? By it, I meant that most characters are shown to be smug, overconfident and needlessly, uhh, I don't know the word, I mean something like when a character goes through literal hell while joking around, saying some stupid one liners, everytime they talk to someone they force themselves to be ironic and passive aggressive all the time because they (wrongly) think it makes them look strong and cool etc. Some user posted a good word for it in another thread yesterday or two day s ago but I forgot. That's what I meant by "deep as a puddle". That's what you get when a hack writer wants to make a confident character that has seen some shit anf they end up with something like that. It's shallow as fuck, those characters have no depth, no personalities, they're just sarcastic all the time.

Fucking Blade Runner spergs injecting their bullshit into literally everything.

Attached: Transmetropolitan_Comic.jpg (800x524, 149K)

Sometimes a shallow character can be good. Sometimes a character with depth can be bad. Good verses Bad, and Shallow verses Deep, are two different measurements on a grid.

Okay, you got me. I thought you wanted to have a genuine discussion but now I see you were just baiting. I admit, you succeeded. But now that's over.

Okay, you got me. I thought you wanted to have a genuine discussion but now I see you were just baiting. I admit, you succeeded. But now that's over.

>Sometimes a shallow character can be good
I think you guys are confusing shallow with poorly written
youtube.com/watch?v=LReevSMLXvg

wait which Uni's are Marxist and how do they even function?

>If you're a marxist then why don't you tell me where these ideas came from if not the marxist universities.
From other people? They teach maths at universities too, is that Marxist then? I guarantee you you'll find absolutely nothing about transgenderism in Marx's Capital.

because I thought I was getting an FPS-RPG, the best genre of game. now I learn I'm getting a First-person open-world movie game with no choices and a shitty skill tree with like 10 things.

>has blatantly invincible NPCs
this is not ok in a real WRPG

I'm not even going to bother if you guys can't even manage a conversation without broad generalizations

Yeah, there is a difference between simple and bad. They do overlap often, but not perfectly.

>FPS-RPG
>First-person open-world movie game with no choices and a shitty skill tree with like 10 things
These things aren't technically mutually exclusive at all. And that is if you weren't wrong, which you are.

Nah man, you just don't know what an RPG is.

>New user asks a question about identifying a Marxist University out of genuine curiosity
>Nah lol you can't hold a conversation
Fucking /pol/tards

Sorry, I guess we should all strive to be as specifically accurate as "everything is Marxism"

Do you even realise that we're the ones introducing nuance to your broad generalisation

I know you have an idiosyncratic overly restrictive definition of what an RPG is.

How do you explain people who criticize the game here to mostly shit on it for gay bullshit and shallow gameplay?

Explain it then.

Ok, if you're going to cry about it
>In 2016 a survey carried out by Econ Journal Watch looked at the voter registration of faculty members at 40 leading US universities in the fields of economics, history, law, psychology and journalism/communications. It found that Democrats outnumber Republicans by an average of 11.5 to one. In psychology, the ratio is 17.4 to one; in history, 33.5 to one.
So, University of California Santa Cruz?

Your character changes the story through interactions with the world and also grows. No this isn't basic reactivity, and no, getting new guns isn't "growing".

>It found that Democrats outnumber Republicans by an average of 11.5 to one. In psychology, the ratio is 17.4 to one; in history, 33.5 to one.
>Democrats are Marxists now
Well that was a waste of a potentially good question, go back to /pol/ if you don't have anything.

But if you go hard enough left you get to communism, I thought you said you were educated?

Define "basic reactivity," because I argue 2077, from what we've seen does let the player impact the world.

>Your character changes the story through interactions with the world and also grows.
CP2077 definitely has that.

If you go hard enough in any direction you can get whatever the fuck you want and you always end up with a dystopia.
Also what part of new user don't you get? I never claimed to be educated, only asked if Marxist universities were an actual thing.

Yeah, if you go way past the Democrats

No doubt some people are legitimately just pissed off, I ain't preordering the game and I ain't buying it till it comes out and I can see more gameplay to know if it's something I want.

BUT I mean, if you were a big game developer hiring people to try and reduce hype for a rival game, would you not use the language and concerns of whatever group you're trying to influence? They hang out here for a while, see what Yea Forumsirgins might actually be worried about with the game then use that shit as a weapon.

I mean, if we know games journos collaborate behind the scenes to try and influence the public, and we know paid shills were here during the election etc, it seems straightforward that some of them would come to post about vidya being that it's now a multi billion dollar industry.

Attached: 1549634119065.jpg (384x384, 23K)

what impact have we actually seen? player went on two different missions which consisted of talking to a quest giver, going somewhere and killing everyone and that's about it. where was the impact on "the world"?

Basic reactivity is the FIRST step in an RPG and for many games recently is the LAST step. Reactivity is the first step in creating a true branching path, but many games just call it quits as a "diversion" in the path. One that leads to the same end but ultimately has no effect on the story. You may get a super special cutscene, but outside of that it's as if nothing had happened.

>See just 40 minutes of gameplay just to see basic missions
>REEE WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOW OFF THE ENDING ALREADY
Seriously.

it actually has choices and builds, a lot of them, and branching paths, and large, intricate locations where you can explore interiors and exteriors and use them to discover emergent ways to complete open missions. cyberpunk has about as much choice as your average adventure movie game.

Yes marxist universities are real. Universities haven't been challenged by any other political ideology for decades now and they're starting to fracture. 97% of history teachers are liberal? You tell me if that's an unbiased view of the world.

Synthwave has NEVER been cyberpunk. Music related to cyberpunk has always been defined by grunge, industrial, and metal. It's a punk genre accompanied by punk music and only Bladerunner babbies and "muh A S S T H E T I C" faggots ever embraced synthwave as cyberpuink.

No you don't understand, a genre started in the 2010s is totally 1980s.

Attached: heh (1).jpg (500x647, 36K)

why don't they show off the skill tree and SHOW how you can do different things in missions then. this game is going to come out and literally all we have gotten is cinematics and an unfinished gameplay segment where you walk around in a vertical slice. they need to advertise what makes it an RPG, because right now it's not looking like one. it's looking like witcher with guns.

You might be right. If it's true, I'm not even pissed off. It's legitimately funny that anyone thought it would be profitable to try and influence the opinion on fucking Yea Forums of all places. Like anyone here plays games, let alone buy them

They've already leaked over 50% of the story so your argument doesn't stand.

>Why don't they
Because they were showing off hype building material you autistic fag fuck.
>this game is going to come out
Nigger it's July and the game is coming out April 2020.
>They need to advertise what makes it an RPG
We have seen character building, we just need to see how detailed the character interactions are (we have seen some of this already with the gang and with the corpos) and we need to see skill trees. But we already saw SOME of that when they summoned a high level gun that shot around corners.

>They've already leaked 50% of the story

Attached: drooling retard.png (534x588, 267K)

Ah, yes, now that you put it that way it's so clear to me now. Thanks, user.

Attached: 1547860577019.jpg (628x987, 83K)

People can genuinely just spout obviously wrong things now in a desperate attempt to get others to believe them lol
When did the effort of shitposting get so bad wtf there’s not even a hint of credence to criticisms any more

Because it didin't deserve any attention from the start, ok i be honest they lost me with the first person view

It's a rags to riches story and you get your hands on Keanu's chip which is the secret to immortality. Bing bang boom you're the Puppet Master from Ghost in the Shell

Okay but where exactly are you getting your story details from

How'd you like TW3

>ok i be honest
You know, I was partially joking about that chink/russian troll farm being paid to troll about this game but not any more.

Depends on how preachy the Profs are and I know you don't have any statistics for that and your /pol/ pickled brain went from 0 to they are all commies anyway.

Most people are liberal you dirty lib

What do you mean story details?

>That's 50 % of the story leaked
So if I say that you're a retarded autist, does that mean I've already described about 50% of your personality?

Attached: komi pathetic.jpg (530x393, 21K)

>it's looking like witcher with guns.
The Witcher games had way more than basic reactivity though, so shouldn't you be happy?

The web is awash in bullshit to the point where it's nigh useless to try to get information from it. It's really postmodern and really cyberpunk.

But I literally just quoted a study
>most people are liberal

Attached: fob-clifton_election_map-teaser.jpg (900x491, 108K)

Well, you know, you talk like you already know the plot and how much influence the player has on it, so where'd you get it from?

Did you even watch the trailers? Did you even watch the gameplay? I just told you everything that's going to happen the game except the ending

They also bribe critics with $3000 statuette that are gonna be worth $30 000 if the game get good reviews fuck CDPR , hurrdurr other companies are evil fo wanting money we not like that we have a fuckin store for pure profit and Polish government funding, herp derp why are other companies so greeeeeeedy?

holy shit you shill. it's not ok to show fucking NOTHING for multiple e3's and then tell people to basically buy an RPG-lite on faith early next year.

>b-b-but they will show the real game LATER
fuck off CDPR dicksucker

I thought you wanted to talk about what makes an RPG an RPG

You have told me literally NONE of what is happening in the game you retarded fucking faggot. You told me the PREMISE. If I tell you that Lord of the Rings is the story of a hobbit taking a ring to be destroyed, I didn't tell you the story, I told you a snippet of the plot.

Bing Bang Boom, you're dumb.

>most people are liberal
>Try to dispute it with a bunch of maps that deliberately ignores chunks of the population to change the outcome of the election
>Also the metric of liberalness is apparently "voted for Hillary" completely ignoring people who didn't vote at all in the election
>And by your own metric, most people are liberal

this
>it's literally lifted from gits storyline
how fucking boring. I know that plot already, it's been done. don't they have cyberpunk existing material that has to do with the society and city itself instead of muh keanu puppetmaster?

>literally no argument
Kill yourself shill.

Oh so leaking all the main plot points isn't a bad thing. Calm down you sperg

user, I'm going to break it down to you. You claim that CP2077 is not a "real RPG" because you say it doesn't meet your arbitrary standards of reactivity. Now, I could argue with that definition, there's definitely a lot to be argued, but if you can't even prove that the game actually fails to live up to your standards to begin with, then what are you even bitching about really? So where are you getting your info? How did you come to know more about the plot than the rest of us?

>All the main plot points
We know literally nothing about the game except the premise. I'm going to stop engaging your shitty trolling because I actually feel myself physically becoming as dumb as you. And I don't want my life to devolve into being a sperg that can only get basic human interaction through being a nigger on the internet.

Attached: 17 signs you're talking to a retard.jpg (625x415, 20K)

Typically being historically informed leads you to being liberal

>The Witcher games had way more than basic reactivity though
what? witcher was literally swing like the star wars kid repeatedly while spamming the same three abilities. the combat in witcher was NOT good and CDPR have no experience with FPS. games like deus ex get away with rough FPS mechanics because there is so much you can do besides shooting, and shooting is more about sniping/sneaking/blowing shit up. it also has lean which this game does not. I also don't like how the only tech revealed was a "press button and cool things happen for you" gun. not very interactive.

What??? They showed an on rail car chase a freezer with Boobies and flash of light of someone using a energy whip very clumsily in fps view , they showed way enough to know for sure that the game is pure trash

You have no evidence beyond "muh liberals".
Go home, you are clearly either very drunk or special needs.

says the shill lmao

Because it got hype. Hype bad.
Celebrity presence bad
Must hate all games

>witcher was literally swing like the star wars kid repeatedly while spamming the same three abilities. the combat in witcher was NOT good
Why are you suddenly talking about combat when you haven't brought it up at all until now and instead you've been hammering on different ways to approach quests?

>rightoids occupy most giant red flyover squares
>republican presidents literally elected by a minority of the population
>MOST PEOPLE ARE RIGHT WING

holy shit you're retarded

because no one knows what your "basic reactivity" even means.

It's pretty funny that shills completely ignore this. They've already inadvertently leaked the main plot twist

I think you got me confused for someone else. is the one who came up with "basic reactivity" and he's on your side. Also, I just said, different ways to approach quests.

That's not the same person

Actually, most people fall somewhere in the middle but have been forced into an extreme 2-party system against their better interests and are made to pick one of two sides they will never fully agree with.

Unless it's not the main plot twist but instead just the basic premise of the story and it was entirely advertently considering they built a whole trailer around it

But 99% of people who are going to buy the game don't even know what the matrix is

Only one extreme is represented in the 2 party system.

>most people fall off in the middle

Attached: 15590876544637485.jpg (449x720, 31K)

Because you can't kill minorities

The problem with this graph is that "consistently liberal" or "consistently conservative" is based not on the peoples' actual ideologies but on how frequently they vote Democrat or Republican. All this graph tells me is that people are getting more and more complacent and disenfranchised toward politics and have become more likely to just pick a side and roll with it. The people still fall in the middle beliefs-wise, but voting-wise they just can't be fucked to flip flop between the two stupid parties all the time because they realize it ultimately won't matter anyway.

>not based on actual ideologies
Oh yeah, can't believe those democrats and republicans who just showed up out of nowhere and took over the country in 1994

It also doesn't show absolute values in any way. For all we know the median Democrat of 2017 is still right of the median Republican of 1994.

Are you retarded?

Attached: D5waovlX4AgeqSF.jpg (755x1200, 95K)

These aren't hard numbers, how many people here, how much is one bubble in relation to another?

>sjw bullshit
>you can kill niggers in it
>sjw

Attached: what are you trying.jpg (700x394, 35K)

You just didn't read a word I wrote, did you? They didn't interview people to ask them about their leaning on issues, they evaluated their party-based voting habits and compared them to the party they registered under. But the fucking system is already a binary broken system that doesn't represent the average person's more nuanced beliefs. All that's really happening over time is that people are getting lazier about their voting and just sticking to party lines more often because they realize it doesn't fucking matter.

It clearly says this is a representation of the House of Representatives, so 435 of some of the most politically powerful people in the US?

So you're claiming that open borders and free healthcare and college for illegals isn't a divisive enough issue to warrant a two party system?

Either they got manipulated by the tencent army or it's just tencent shitposting as usual. Always follow the money.

No. For example, I would like open borders but also to extract welfare-related taxes from non-citizens (lower income tax, increase sales tax for example). The problem with open borders NOW is that non-citizens take advantage of government benefits without paying into the system, forcing tax increases on citizens to carry the burden. If you extract taxes in a way that's not dependent upon citizenship or income tax filing then having open borders is less of a problem because the non-citizens are paying into the system through sales tax or something. Just one example of how the decision doesn't have to be binary.

But what you're describing would collapse the middle class taxes or no, which is an extremely divisive issue.

No system should be a 2 party system, politics is far too complex for 2 party systems to be effective and parties should have sybiotic relationships rather than adversarial ones.
Power works best when its fluid and shared effectively.

Divisive issues do not require binary/extremist solutions, so what's your point?

My point is you are able to find representation in one of the two parties on the main issues. Democrats are for open borders and the collapse of the middle class.

Tell it to Micheal Jackson

We're kind of stuck with it since we went from 2 million people to 350 million

>not an rpg anymore
holy shit it's real

Attached: 1558201251222.jpg (981x989, 94K)

Life (and politics) is more than just a couple grandstanding keynote issues, man. People are more nuanced than these 2 binary extremes would lead you to believe. Very few people fully agree with one party or the other and would better fit in with a party that has a different mixture of beliefs. Too bad the current parties have made it their fucking life goal to stonewall all possibilities of third party options from emerging and to disenfranchise people as thoroughly as possible until they're just brow-beaten into blindly voting for one party or the other because they agree on one particular issue among dozens.

For now, every broken system falls apart and gets either replaced or iterated on.

Yeah I don't care how nuanced you are, the main issues are represented by both parties. If you don't feel that they are then elect better state and local politicians, but you probably don't vote so why does it matter?

I just hope more retarded Antifa try to burn down more ICE detention centers to accelerate their demise. God AOC calling border security the same as the Holocaust was too hilarious.

what you're feeling is the dreaded popularity that Yea Forums despises

when its hidden, its technically a gem, until a bunch of hideous cancerous normalfaggots get on board.

at first glance nobody is against it until the community of cancer surrounding it will make the game itself unbearable, you will witness thick rimmed glass nerds on youtube praising this, which will forever isolate you from this game, what was meant to be FUN is now a hazardous cesspool.

it's unfortunate but Yea Forums doesn''t like to be around popular things, because its surrounded by even bigger faggots then Yea Forums itself.

the game might still be fun though, but it'll be short lived and overrated, and that is the last thing anyone wants but its inevitable.

>what you're feeling is the dreaded popularity that Yea Forums despises
Explain Yea Forums's boner for Smash then

Fucking libtard

Smash is redditfags, this place is infested with redditors

>Yeah I don't care how nuanced you are, the main issues are represented by both parties.
And I don't agree with EITHER of them on ALL issues, so fuck them.
>elect better state and local politicians
The ones I want to vote for don't appear on the ballots because of the broken fucking system.

>IT'S NOT ILLEGAL TO ENTER THE COUNTRY ILLEGALLY
This is the face of the Democratic party?
c-span.org/video/?c4807100/mr-homan-shuts-aoc

But if they don't appear on the ballots maybe you should run, or attend more town hall sessions

who are you quoting

god why are you people all so dishonest

I like this. I actually find this more interesting then the real trailer.

I have no interest in being a politician.

They mention there were tons of different options to finish the quest, and it was confirmed by the journalists that they had a very different experience when it came to dealing with the gang.

>tons of different options to finish the quest
Wasn't it just that you can spare every boss after beating them?

They showed that in the 45 minute demo. They even described all the different ways your choices could impact the world, inlcuding having the corporate woman get killed if you didn't work with her.

And you don't know about Hardware or Neuromancer. The Matrix is as relevent to this film as Godzilla.

>you can kill npcs
Wow, but on a more serious note, they haven't shown any reactivity in the game whatsoever. So forgive me if I'm a bit cautious of your confidence.

Liberal yes. Left wing and pushing for equality of outcome, the destruction of society and the growth of government to extreme proportions with an accompanying increase in taxation and dissolution of civil liberties, ie what the people describing themselves as 'liberal' want? No.

I read neuromancer when I was 17, pretty good book.

Watch the demo again, look at what they show you and listen to the narrator.

>They haven't shown it.
>They literally show and it.

>Liberals don't know what they're talking about
Yes

You are utterly ignorant of politics

>nostalgia is everything. it is everything and the only thing that matters.
why are boomers such big fucking cuckolds?

But all they showed was you can choose to not take a mission just like Witcher.

By the time I get around to it, it'll be 20 bucks, have a game of the year with all the dlc and I can then read up on whether I should play it or just keep playing City of Heros.

Fuck yo game and fuck all of you

>it's not night time