What in the actual goddamned fuck?

What in the actual goddamned fuck?

Attached: sothisishowvideogamesdie.png (1006x714, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y3samynPxek
sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
definitions.uslegal.com/h/harassment/
amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i feel like there's an option missing here.

>Gamefaqs

>waaaaah, I can’t yell NIGGERS in vidya games
Grow up or fuck off, kid.

>three affirmative choices
>two negative choices
rigged

>buy game
>agree to terms that state that in order to use the online service, you must not say niggers
>say niggers
WTF DUDE FUCKING BUGGED TERMS OF SERVICE MECHANICS

This

what the FUCK why can't I say NIGGER

user, it'd be one if there was actual banter where people were having fun teasing each other. But nowadays it's boiled down to generic and braindead insults (soi! Have sex, dilate, etc etc) that kids nowadays take too far and start screaming and shouting. No one wants to hear it.

>what the fuck I can't just shout nigger anymore and have to act like a function human being?
Don't reproduce

Why is the example always nigger? It's just a fucking word.

>say "bad" word
>money stolen

I want to go back youtube.com/watch?v=Y3samynPxek

Attached: 1562670085388.jpg (483x589, 78K)

Middle option still wins if top 2 didn't exist.

I mean the way it's worded, it sounds like people are okay with it as long as their actual problems. I don't think 2k are considering any form of verbal abuse but rather extreme cases that necessitate those rules.

NOOOO I CAN'T BE A FUCKING ATTENTION STARVED FAGGOT IN MY BIDEO BAMES ANYMORE

>It's just a fucking word.
Correct, it's just a fucking word, but it's a fucking word that you explicitly agreed to not say.
"lol u tk him 2da bar|?" is a sentence you agreed to not post when you started using Yea Forums, so if you post it and face consequences you have absolutely no ground to stand on to complain about unfair moderation.

more like Gamefags

most likely was a pool made in a site like Kotaku
so you know the trannies and liberal fucks swarmed it

wtf I love it when companies censor me now!

underage

NOOOOOO HE SAID THE BAD WORD DO SOMETHING NOOOOOOW

Attached: 1562322730937.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

This.

>someone says nigger
>steal $60 from him

NOOOO PEOPLE SAY MEAN WORDS THAT HURT MY GROWN ASS VIRGIN EARS, THEY MUST BE BANNED FOR LIFE TO PRESERVE MY SAFE SPACE BECAUSE I'M SO SENSITIVE AND COMPLETELY OUT OF TOUCH WITH REALITY AND I WILL CRY LIKE A BITCH THE DAY I WILL HAVE TO GET A JOB IN THE REAL WORLD

Something about death sentences for littering

Why do you need to say nigger, Yea Forums? Why is it so importat for you?

short-sighted

This is why internet sucks in 2019. Everything everywhere has turned into MUH SAFESPACE. Yea Forums is the last bastion of free speech.

Yeah that sure looks like a lot of fun /sarc

those dumb agreements players are forced to sign to play the game they already paid 60 dollars for is just a way to avoid lawsuits. It does not and should not enable companies to steal your purchase by banning you from online for one innocuous word.

>”it’s just a word, bro!”
If it’s just a word, I want you to go to a black neighborhood at night and start shouting it. It’s just a word, so probably nothing will happen to you.

>It's acceptable in some circumstances of repeated abuse but companies should stay their hand for the vast majority of instances. Companies should allow people to host their own servers so that the acceptable conduct can vary and people can gravitate tpwards their oen personal preference.
They must have just forgot this option. I'm sure they did.

>being banned from a game is equivalent to being sentenced to death

Attached: 1422569572756.gif (255x234, 1.51M)

>middle option wins with a normal distribution
Wonder how it would be with symmetrical options instead of middle one being approval and practically identical to the one above.

>Pay 10 dollars to see a movie
>Keep shouting slurs the whole time
>Get kicked out
What's the difference?

It is literally equivalent you absolute faggot. You are losing the ability to use a product you paid for just because of a relatively small infringement.

>Total percentage doesn't even reach 100%
>Somehow, total amount of votes reaches exactly 4453
What the fuck is that kind of bullshit poll

>sign a thing
>don't follow the thing you agreed to do
>"waaah that rule I agreed to is dumb so I won't follow it"

Literal children.

Attached: 1562388474174.jpg (1200x1200, 76K)

>"you agreed on"
>being this gullible
ooof

If your definition of unacceptable behaviour is whateved will make blacks attack you then... there is no acceptable behaviour.

I don't have a problem with people being banned for saying slurrs and vulgar language in general. However we all know they'll also get banned for having wrongthink.

Time to dilate, princess.

Ahahahaha, losing a videogame is the same as death to this fucking mook.

Attached: Scooby-Dum.png (1412x1080, 1.42M)

>Give me the N word or give me death - Patrick Henry

>It is literally equivalent you absolute faggot.
This is your brain on Yea Forums

Attached: 1472101366397.jpg (600x450, 65K)

Their games, their rules
Why is capitalism bad all of a sudden, when market research suggest that you get more profits if you kick the guys posting trannies and niggers.
The market is not on your side here, sorry.

Odd design of multi-choice, 3 options are positive, 2 are negative, none are neutral. Response 2 should be replaced by response 3 since they are both more or less the same, response 3 should be replaced by an IDGAF option.

because amerifags are so snowflakes, trigger-happy about racism now that a word is enough to ruin your entire life, career, family
even though rappers make millions with shit music repeating nigger over and over again
(also black movies like Shaft 2 on Netflix, but they ignore it when its convenient)

There is a mute button in game. You can never play the game again if you get banned, but you can go back to that theater and see another movie. If you’re shouting slurs in a theater you are actively disrupting everybody else there. If I say nigger in game chat and ONE person decides to slap the report button instead of the mute button I’m done for.

Do you even have a brain?

its called principles, Im sure it sounds alien to you

>No argument to be made
Sorry honey, shit isn't going to fly. Go throw your temper tantrum elsewhere.

>waaaaah, I heard someone say a mean thing in a video game!
Grow up or fuck off, kid.

Are you guys retarded?
>minor crime
>huge punishment

Third-world-kun, it's "agree to", not "agree on", and you most certainly agreed to it when your ADD-ridden sausage fingers mashed past that long textbox.

Attached: 1446296506305.jpg (727x727, 139K)

>forced to sign a thing or you can't experience it
fixed for you buttercup

> it's literally impossible for me to play a game without being an obnoxious autist

better times

>buy games on one account
>make sock puppet accounts while also using games from main account
>call people niggers and fags
>sock account gets banned, use another one and continue
>rinse and repeat.
you can't stop me from shit talking.

Within the context of a video game? Yes it is, except you can choose to pay to reincarnate yourself if you're that whipped

wtf i love lootboxes and day one DLC now

Go post it on your social media account. Take the big stance you dumb faggot. Oh? You won't?

You realise that every single one of those agreements can and do fall apart the second they actually get to court, right?

Kids nowadays are all a bunch of faggots, both figuratively and literally.

It's not saying bad words, it's about being a cunt to people

I'm for the bans for the single reason it makes incels mad
Gaming is their entire life so you can tell this sort of stuff really makes them angry

>don't understand basic consumer law about one sided contracts
>no argument
>attack spell check
big, fucking ooooof mate

Princess has a furball in its surgical wound?

Are you a woman yet?

>However we all know they'll also get banned for having wrongthink.
What wrongthink?
All those dumbshits do is act like massive edgelords all the while thinking they are some heralds of enlightenment
>Oh no, i can't yell at people like a spoiled little brat, my free thought is being taken away!

>Losing 60 dollars is a huge punishment.
What is it like to be retarded AND poor?

Attached: 00o0o_7jgpvlnBZsa_600x450.jpg (450x450, 28K)

in team-based games, i think people who verbally abuse their teammates are the lowest subhuman trash imaginable but people who verbally abuse their opponents and manage to get into their heads that way are based as fuck

anyone who calls their teammates niggers should be banned on the grounds disrespecting the team effort and essentially ruining the game to satisfy their own selfish impulses. racism, freeze peach and "say word, money stolen" have nothing to do with it. trash talking your opponents is fine because it typically helps you win and it's your own fault if you have all-chat on and can't handle it, but if you're verbally abusing your teammates in a game where you're supposed to work with them to win, then you're not really playing to win, and you're ruining the game for others who are. anyone who disagrees with me is a sad, selfish fuck and deserves to have their gamer privileges taken away from them

Attached: 1549945768892.gif (197x200, 2.25M)

I'm of two minds on this. I hate mic spam in games and edgy literal children yelling racial slurs---and seeing them weep on fourms and YT is a guilty pleasure of mine. But, it's fucked up for a company to straight up revoke all use for bad behavior.

I guess a good in between would be permanent in-gaming muting of all comms and/or game relevant punishment (you only have a third of HP, etc.).

Fuck niggers

Attached: 1548585435756.jpg (334x506, 42K)

>pay $50 for entry to theme park that says no littering
>litter
>get kicked out
WTF NOOOOOOO I AM BEING CENSORED

Attached: 1452173224856.jpg (780x593, 82K)

>i can't argue, so go away
daamn, you people are weak today

>when market research suggest that you get more profits if you kick the guys posting trannies and niggers
[citation needed]

You honestly have to be braindead to defend this
>Inb4 le can't say nigger
That's not the point you fucking idiots.
The point is that the company has the power to ban you based on their arbitrary list of "bad" words. What you mouthbreathers don't seem to realise is that they could add whatever they fucking wanted to that list, and you would just have to suck it up like the good bootlicking goy you are.
Some people get butthurt over the word "trap". IMAGINE BEING BANNED FROM A GAME FOR SAYING "TRAP".

NOOOO HE HURT MY FEELINGS, ARREST HIM NOW!

Attached: 1560946831008.png (231x218, 9K)

In the context of the game it’s literally the biggest punishment that they can give you fucktard

You must be some kind of mega-retard. Do you not know what "verbal abuse" means? It's not just saying bad word, kid.

>low key confirms that black people will go ape over a word

>some faggy fucking forum that probably is only used by bing bing wahoo playing autists or other retards that don’t dare set foot in online game

Yeah, let's play a game of pretend where you have never signed a contract or waiver before. Or maybe you're in high school and your parents still do for you. Ask them about it next time you're allowed to eat outside of your bedroom, you caged retard.

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

DELETE THIS

IM LITERALLY CRYING

NO NO NO NO

ESL-kun is learning how to string together words he read in the YouTube comments section, cute!

Attached: 1434965224941.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

I see no problem with this, little boy

"back"
that's tame compared to d2, if you didn't get your account stolen at least once then you didn't play online, everyone fucked over everyone and nobody ever got banned except for botting, and then for nothing at all in the later days. I'm positive tppk or charname ddosing would be bannable today, and that's just removing another snowflake melter. A real motherfucker just rolls with the punches, "welp guess I can't use this char anymore, I must have been acting like a complete fucking faggot if someone is going to this much trouble".

>agree to terms
>break them
>wtf why do I have to face consequences
The smoothbrains are out in full force today.

You don't though. Someone will just pick it up and ignore it unless you're being flagrant about it. Because theme parks aren't stupid enough to kick out paying customers over minor shit nobody cares about.

Yeah, i've seen all those court cases where someone sues Blizzard to get their Overwatch accounts back after calling people a nigger faggot all the time.

>muh rules!
really go read an eula from any game and see if they follow their own rules

Attached: 1540850770942.png (971x475, 49K)

You're right.

Saying a bad word (racist, transphobic) is literally violence

Cringe and bluepilled as fuck, sweetie. Have suicide

>waaaah, mr game dev sir, that man said nigger I WANT HIM BANNED BAN HIM!!!
Grow the fuck up kid

>literally commits crime over a word
like monkeys

Attached: 0e85f1909e5fc5d2e3b7a7a27e56b378_800_420.jpg (800x420, 34K)

Words are only words until you give them power. If you can't handle the banter don't play with other people that get heated and want to win.

If you don't like it, don't play it. Not everyone wants to hear a 12yo scream nigger constantly.

>you go ape over not being able to say the word

So you want a lighter punishment for breaking rules you agreed to? You have to be 16. 18? Either way you're retarded.

The kids who scream in games also scream the loudest in this debate, but this poll and polls like it show that the majority of players are not interested in your shit. You're not a martyr or anything of the sort. Just a sad little sperg who can't control his emotions. Be glad that the gaming community is helping you realise that you have a problem and giving you a chance to get better.

Attached: 1546130738580.png (540x643, 355K)

>speech policing is okay if it aligns with my personal believes

Who is the little boy I wonder.

If the Founding Fathers were alive today they would be screaming NIGGER in all caps in global chat. This kike shit is not what they envisioned for this great country

Feel free to find an example of an EULA being held up in court.
I await your deflection with interest.
oh, and nigger

> this much effort to be as much a universally unliked autist online as he is irl

why not just avoid games that force you to agree to censorship if you're against it so much? vote with your wallet, don't support these types of games. wasting time and money just so you can pretend to be mad for getting banned is fucking retarded.

thats right, as we all know adults go around saying nigger all the time, it its in fact one of the defining characteristics of being adult. Just shouting nigger all day every day

>waaaaah, people say the N-word in vidya games
Works both ways. Except one encourages censorship.

long shot mate
lawyer here, i know fucking a lot about contracts and how the relation consumer-market
those is what we call "abusive", someday you will put a suit and learn about real life and how people exploit consumers

>I can't back up anything I say. I have no balls to follow through with my beliefs. I wonder why i've lost the social war, and i'm in the fringe groups.

Yeah, that's why people like you don't matter. Keep hissing from the shadows.

Why can't homosexuals find the mute button?

Does AIDS deteriorate motor function?

Yikies, bud

You’re really going all out to defend nigs lmao

>HURR WHY CAN'T I CALL PEOPLE NIGGERS AND FAGGOTS! DA JOOS DID THIS!
we have this thread every single day

Attached: 1395368052549.jpg (640x360, 162K)

Then fucking go to court instead of crying like a little bitch on Yea Forums

Do you take someones car away after he goes drunk driving? Do you take someones House away if he plays music too loud late into the night?
At the vert least banned customers should get their Money back, otherwise its teft

>still no argument
>more name calling
making my day sweetie

>Ubisoft
>instantly bans players for typing "coon"
>publishes a game centered around a character named "the coon"
makes a lot of sense

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

>Please someone help me! He said mean words and I'm triggered!
What happened to humanity? Is it the peace times that caused this? Do we seriously need war 24/7 to prevent us from becoming worthless?

trillz

Nigger is the depicting prophet Mohammad's face of the west.

That was sarcasm you dumb faggot. Who the fuck brings anyone to court to argue about why they should be able to harass people online and keep their account?

More and more people who play video games are becoming trannies and fags. They don’t like hearing bad words.

Friendly reminder that according to >>>/global/rules/3, you will not post racist remarks outside of Yea Forums, and that it is an option you can choose in the drop-down when using the report form. Make Yea Forums a better place, starting today!

Attached: 1561739450509.jpg (1128x984, 181K)

if people already hate me girl might as well make them hate me ingame as well, fuck niggers
fuck spics
and fuck jannies.

>Yea Forums discovers common sense
Being an asshole it's not OK, your parents should have taught you that. Or maybe wasting so much time in this echo chamber with no actual moderation made you forget basic manners, but even here being a cunt is a bannable offense.

Attached: It's too late.gif (246x239, 132K)

>"NOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN I NEED TO ACT LIKE HUMAN BEING AND ACTUALLY ADHERE TO TERMS OF SERVICE I AGREED ON?? I WANT TO KEEP SPAMMING NIGGER ON CHAT ITS SUPER FUN xD

>but it's a fucking word that you explicitly agreed not to say
I do not see the word "nigger" in any Terms of Service saying I cannot say it.

>game features a mute function
>game features a word filter function
>game lets you choose who you play with

>some faggot says words

HOW DARE THIS PAYING CUSTOMER FUCKING RUIN MY FUCKING EXPERIENCE, IF HE ISNT DRAGGED OUT OF HIS HOME AND SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD AND HIS WHOLE FAMILY PUT IN PRISON FOR LIFE THEN THERE IS TRULY NO JUSTICE IN THIS WORLD. I’M GOING TO HAVE A SCREAMING FIT UNTIL I GET MY WAY.

you know developers coddle those type of retards for a reason, it gives them an excuse to put chinese tier regulation in their games and legally steal your money.

t. tranny

hate me irl* phoneposting due to PC getting repairs.

Fuck off loser

>"heh, /pol/tards"- the post

Attached: 1563017529526.jpg (542x475, 63K)

NOOO I NEED TO PLAY THIS MARXIST PROPAGANDA MADE BY JEWS THAT I HATE SO MUCH

Attached: 1478742141128.png (400x388, 172K)

>A lawyer telling people that contracts are arbitrary and that you only have to follow the parts you actually agree with

Either you're a liar, or absolutely shit at your job.

That's what I thought, nigger.

Attached: 1545902300996.png (428x533, 232K)

Well we're talking about a company here that revisions history just to virtue signal.

We take away your right to drive the car around other people, like companies take away your right to play around other people. Bad example, user.

False equivalency. Look up the definition of "abuse" and find that it doesn't mean violence in this case

>google have to actively censor people because everyone is tired of forced political correctness
>exposed so hard fucking president calls for a reunion over it
>lost social war
ooh sweet boy...

>TFW online communities will crack down on toxicity and you retards will get angrier and angrier until you finally scream "I WONT PLAY THESE SHITTY ONLINE GAMES ANY MOOOORE!!!" then we'll all laugh because you'll keep buying them and follow the rules because you're a weak willed beta faggot bitch

>people never got offended before modern day
this may be the single most retarded take ive ever heard. Do you really need someone to explain how fucking stupid this is?

>literally ignores my argument
>repeats the same corporate drone argument they've been brainwashed into believing
>it's not even relevant to what I'm saying
Holy fucking shit you're so boring dudes, you guys repeat the same shit over and over, probably the reason you can't get laid.
Atleast PRETEND to address what I'm saying.

>Y-YOU CAN'T JUST BAN ME FOR ACTING LIKE A MANCHILD IN THE CHAT!!!! WHAT ABOUT FREEDOM OF SPEECH??

Attached: 1562112677469.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>game also features a ban function to get rid of annoying little cunts
oh would you look at that

Nah, it's a good thing. Imagine if someone said something mean about President Donald J. Trump.
Wouldn't you want them banned for life?
Wouldn't you want to go out and vote for him in the 2020 election?
Just think about it, user.

>People never got offended before modern day
Hey guess what, the most they can do is beat up their spouses because they couldn't do shit after being offended. You have the right to be offended, everybody else has the right to not give a fuck.

>yeah, I won't take it to court but if I did I'd totally win
Epic user, simply epic

>Go to a restaurant
>The guy next to you is shitting on the floor and on his table and being removed
Oh nononono, sweetie. He PAID for his burger, so he has the right to harass the rest of the customers.
Grow up and join the rest of society you dumb fuck.

>toxicity

ah yes the reddit word

God forbid people actually handle things themselves, they need big daddy admin to help them not hear that their shit actually does stink

> I DON'T LIKE ARBITRARY RULE FOR PLAYING ONLINE
> follow my arbitrary rule to play online, bitch!

>don't know about the differecen between consumer level relations (big companies with power and simple people who buy) and civil level relations (equals in the face of the law)
oh baby, choose something else than gender studies and be useful for society

>When you're so contrarian you will literally shit in your own mouth to spite people
Horseshoe theory isn't just theory.

Attached: bored katz.jpg (459x418, 39K)

>Insults someone on the street
>A cop gets you arrested
>HELP, I'M BEING CENSORED
or
>Insults someone on a private bar/ house
>The owner calls the cops
>A cop gets you arrested
>HELP, I'M BEING CENSORED
Have you been living in a jungle or something? How can't you understand how a society works even in the most basic form? If you are an asshole, you get treated like one.

But you eventually get it back

>game has a ToS you don't agree with
>buy it and click agree anyway
>violate the ToS because you're an autistic baby who can't control his temper
>get penalized
AHAHAHA WOOOWWW DUDE BUNCHA KEKS AMIRITE??

I didn't say anything about trump though.
This argument has nothing to do with politics at all, but retards keep forcing it.

Bad analogy. That would mean they should be fined (which is almost the case, if not for the lost progress on the account) or banned temporarily. Neither will do.

If you think you've won the social war, go post a few racial slurs on your social media. I'll venmo you 5 bucks. Money where your mouth is you dumb little faggot.

friendly reminder that your a fucking faggot

The first one can't legally happen, by the way.

Why do mean words hurt you so much user? I genuinly want to know why you take them so personally.

>b-b-b-but it was different because reasons
people have been getting offended and doing something about that offense since time immoral. The past is not some kind if magical place where everything was perfect. Neck yourself retard

The reason why your memes don't work is because they're not congruent with reality.

The sóy chugging homosexual isn't laughing and calling people faggots and every person with a functioning brain can see this

Faggot. Are you going to report me now?

It's okay when it's a private company, 99% of people think what you're doing is cringe, and it's in the fucking rules, wonderboy.

No no being an adult means, if you hear the word NIGGER, you faint if you're white and you act like NIGGER if you're black.

magnetic poles are already shifting and we're about to enter a solar minimum. things will get tough for everyone. if you do not have a martial constitution and a superior, sane mind you won't make it

Attached: patrick.jpg (375x263, 7K)

Which one of these lets me scream nigger online? That's the one I believe in.

>insult someone in public
>get arrested
What kinda shit country do you live in, china?

Anyone serious about gaming doesn't play online anymore.

>Being an online bully because you're bullied at school

You deserve it honestly

>Playing a game
>Guy keeps screeching at you on the mic, telling you to eat his ass and generally being a nuisance
>They get banned
>This is bad somehow

Are you guys serious or is this just Yea Forums being contrarian as usual?

>constantly talks shit
>shitposts all the time
>its just bantz lmao :^) :^) :^) :^)
>lmao i dont care if i get banned :^)
>trash talking is part of the game :^)
>gets banned
>screams like a banshee

Like pottery.

It's pathetic ingrates like you that killed all the fun and banter of online games. You and your ilk are borderline wimpy limp wristed little faggots that should be banned from the internet lest you ruin it even more.

Attached: dogwhatthefuck!.jpg (600x2000, 156K)

You know what's funny? Restaurants used to have smoking sections to protect people from cigarette smoke and stink. They don't anymore because they didn't fucking work. Having someone auto-muted does, though.

Not if it gets revoked.

Insulting people does not get you arrested, retard.

kek
>thinking "go call niggers on your social media so antifa attacks you with molotovs and beat you like they do with Andy Ngo and every single person who disagrees with their tyranny" is anything close to a "win the war"
>also offering abstract money(?)
holy shit you are truly below average

Shut up limp wrist you won’t do shit but mumble and stare at the ground lmao

Thats literally the argument niggers use against da poleese, good job

Are you the one who posts femdom and mommy threads too?

>IMAGINE BEING BANNED FROM A GAME FOR SAYING "TRAP".
I would just don't play such shitty game.
Stop wasting your time and money supporting garbage like Overwatch or whatever.

Yes but most importantly: Fuck you

ensuring a comfortable game space in line with that game community's tolerance level is the only logical option.

Dota2 has a much higher tolerance level than LoL, which in turn is more tolerant than Rainbow 6.

Civilised states and countries figured out that the better way was just to blanket ban the undesirable behaviour instead of trying to manage and mitigate it. Just as we're doing online.

Attached: Comedy Genius.png (500x450, 150K)

>projecting

99% of "toxicity" is just people getting mad when they lose/get killed or whatever, testosterone works this way

>he said "nigger" to me online, it's pretty much the same as breaking into my house, raping me, shitting on my face, and stabbing me in the leg
Get better analogies.
>>Insults someone on the street
>>A cop gets you arrested
>Have you been living in a jungle or something?
More interested in where you live.

>tries to ruin the life of anyone that says it
>hehe see you cowards just keep hiding
People like you are what ruined this world,by now we would be mining asteroids if werent for scum like you

Trump already bans press who say mean things about him, and uses his position of influence to silence people he doesn't like by rallying MAGA bootlickers.

>get woke go bro-

Attached: get woke go broke.jpg (376x836, 98K)

>THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! I SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO BREAK THE RULES!!!! YOU CAN'T JUST BAN ME, I'M GOING TO TELL MY FRIENDS ON 4CHANNEL!

Attached: 1558448886092.png (785x731, 279K)

>waaaaah, muting someone in a vidya game is too much work! BAN THEM!!!

Feels amazing, good riddance. Keep whining though.

the one motherfucker one with good IQ

Attached: Niggok.jpg (530x482, 36K)

Best thing about this dillema is that nobody in the real world gives a shit and all incels can do is scream in their echo chamber far away from normal people's ears

Why are whites so fragile?

Who cares, anyone who plays online games deserves cancer

The absolute state of britbongs

They don't hurt, I just don't enjoy tryhards 9-year-olds shouting -anything- nonstop into their shitty mics the whole game. Gets tedious having to mute everyone constantly, especially in some games

>5k user poll shows anything

Yeah, we should go back to live in tribes were the strongest rape and kill whoever they want, now that was the life.

>There is a mute button in game.

Pointing to the mute button available only condones that kind of behavior. What people want is to END the behavior. It's not acceptable in public, why would you do it online? This is the type of behavior that's bad for the industry as a whole and needs to be cracked down on.

When you have to mute five people in every game then it actually is too much work.

I see it as a consequence of the popular multiplayer matchmaking system. You can't choose who you're going up against, there aren't any alternatives to matchmaking in most games that use that system and if someone comes across a "toxic" player then they're probably in for a bad time. From this perspective it makes perfect sense that the average consumer is happy about rude dudes being banned.
I still think it's the developers' responsibility to make sure that the game is playable by all of its consumers regardless of their behavior. Find some other way to deter toxicity that doesn't involve taking the game away from them.

>being this much of a contrarian

welcome to everyone born after 1991

"you can't do X because your skin colour is Y"
"no we cant be racist because we black and we was kangs and shit"
hypocrisy

blacks are a protected species of animal and any offensiveness towards them must be met with jailing or death

shut up whitey

>Some people get butthurt over the word "trap". IMAGINE BEING BANNED FROM A GAME FOR SAYING "TRAP".
Don't play games with retarded fucking rules that don't let you say "trap", then. I know I wouldn't.

Attached: 1541793687196.png (909x763, 516K)

Well, businesses exist to make money, some dinky shitters making it a hostile place and giving it bad PR, shitters get banned. It's just like in real life, the government entitles you to free speech, but that doesn't necessarily guarantee my audience, or my property for you to make that speech on. Yell nigger all you want in your own home, or hell, in public places(you won't because you're a coward,) but do it on my property, and you'll be a trespasser and summarily ejected.

>wanting to continue giving money to a company after they ban you

Are you really that pathetic? Just move on and play a different game

People who drive drunk deserve to be shot, they're endangering the lives of everybody else but brooooo it's only a 10 minute drive it's fiiiiine!

why would i have to put ANY work in muting you when i can just get rid of you altogether?

and we have this same strawman post every thread. your point?

Low test, most of them are trannies or cuckolds.

Attached: 1562948232006.png (738x800, 255K)

>doesn't like shitposting in ingame chat
>"are you the guy that posts shitpost threads on Yea Forums"
Walk me through your thought process here

If you played anything online around 10 years ago that had community run servers no racism was a rule pretty much everywhere and you would get banned for saying nigger instantly, by people playing the game.

It was a much less toxic environment without the autistic faggots screaming nigger and cuck

>Have been doing something
No they weren't, because they couldn't.

Attached: smug (4).jpg (225x225, 7K)

>five people in every game
Try 1 or 2 assholes every 10 or so games.

mate, the problem is that this is a thing now. Of course every single fucker under the sun knows that you can simply don't play the game, but how many games will start doing this? Why they keep doing this? And what happens when this shit hits the games you like?
that is the problem, the long run

High IQ post

>if you dont like it dont Play it
>if i dont like it it must be changed
Really makes you think

Banter is not the same as berrating, shouting, and tryharding on something that's meant to be fun. I can still banter with my friends online in private chats. Try it if you have any and don't use online games as a substitute for real-life interaction--oh wait.

>If you played anything online around 10 years ago that had community run servers no racism was a rule pretty much everywhere and you would get banned for saying nigger instantly, by people playing the game

False, racism was the norm back then and nobody cared.

Because if you're that petty then you should reevaluate your life.

I've been saying this about multiple ethnicities for years.

you clearly didnt play online videogames 10 years ago

your comment doesn't make any sense

>oh no, someone might throw a milkshake at me if i shout racial slurs in public. Truly we are living in orwells nightmare
antifa is a tiny group with basically 0 power. Meanwhile republicans have the power in 2.5 of 3 houses of government in the US and are using it to make concentration camps.

zoomers man

You sign a contract with each online multiplayer game you retards. Of course if you break it you're banned.

Do you even play video games? 10 years ago you had normalfags calling each other faggots and niggers in Cowadooty and battlefield.

>It was a much less toxic environment
>10 years ago
wut

Well you're not doing a very good job if they're outbreeding you and kicking you out of your online games.

So what happens if someone else uses the forbidden Word while playing my game on my account?

Same reason why it is important for you to prevent others from saying whatever the fuck they want. If you don’t want to hear just mute them instead of banning people.

>You sign a contract
What is this poster, a retarded Satan?

>muh ebil republicans

stupid antifa shill

Youll never feel the joy of overcoming a opponent shittalking you and shoving your victory in his face,because you cant stand banter,thus youll never have fun,those games are not as fun anymore,yet you keep playing them,get some help,for your own sake,leave this shithole

I want to chime in with how 100% true this is. Specifically this bit:
>Some people get butthurt over the word "trap". IMAGINE BEING BANNED FROM A GAME FOR SAYING "TRAP".
The chat jannies in Warframe literally WILL ban you for saying trap. They're all tumblr clique trannies that get extremely riled over community memes that say one of the warframe choices is a trap, and banned people for saying the meme. They got so mad over it they add "trap" to a chat bot that will auto ban for saying it, even in the context of the game (there are items called siphon traps that hold enemies in place), a player once proved he was banned for telling another play he needed to use a siphon trap in a mission.

tl;dr assblasted trannies WILL ruin every game you guys love, mark my words.

its almost like there were lots of servers and if you were a sperg you naturally ended up with other spergs and got the idea thats how everyone was. aybe thats what we need, containment servers. It apparently worked before

Ive called multiple niggers nigger face to face and nothing happened. Nigger.

It's called normalizing bad behavior and i wouldn't expect you to understand kid

most of us don't believe in god, due to two catastrophic world wars our best men got decimated and what's left are cowards.

Natural and normal - quotes have been paraphrased for readability

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children
>Consistent with previous data... 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli... In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children... [a]
>In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children... In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child
>In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult [c]
>all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10 [d]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children
>In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females [e]
>89% of community males exhibited some sexual arousal while viewing slides of female children [f]
>Penile plethysmography (PPG) has shown that about 9 out of 10 normal men are sexually aroused by prepubertal children; (88.7%) [a]

a. sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0005789405800395
b. link.springer.com/article/10.1023/A:1020699013309
c. psycnet.apa.org/record/1996-14627-001
d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male
e. psycnet.apa.org/record/1975-21378-001
f. mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(11)61074-4/abstract

>antifa 0 power (completelly ignores the violence in portland)
>just milkshakes (that turn into stones and bricks)
>concentration camps
>fucking CONCENTRATION CAMPS IN 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ok now I'm thinking you are just trolling me. Good one mate, got me.

>online bully

Attached: ssu.jpg (480x314, 51K)

However, I will feel the joy of him getting permabanned and whining on the forums and Yea Forums like his opinion matters.

As Long as you arent a retard that goes over the speed limit Or something and its Just a ten minute drive it is fine

You don't understand science none of these studies are reputable or reaffirmed

Not being allowed to call people niggers and spics has been a thing since the mid 00's, so this is not a new phenomenon. If it ends up swinging too far in the other direction, it's going to self correct eventually because contrary to what you'd believe by basing your world view on anonymous posts on image boards, most actual people hold faily sane beliefs and will happily let people know when they think something is going too far.

>are you complaining about hte abuses of power of arguably the most powerful political party in the world? Thats stupid, you should be mad at some disconnected assholes that throw milkshakes sometimes, They are the true threat to civilization
i can smell the enlightenment

Natural and normal - quotes have been paraphrased for readability

Low estimates indicate a significant portion of men are sexually aroused by female children
>Consistent with previous data... 26.25 % exhibited penile arousal to pedophilic stimuli that equaled or exceeded arousal to adult stimuli... In recent studies, 12 to 32% of community college samples of men reported sexual attraction to children... [a]
>In a sample of nearly 200 university males, 21% reported some sexual attraction to small children... In another sample with 100 male and 180 female undergraduate students, 22% of males and 3% of females reported sexual attraction to a child
>In a sample of 80 “normal” volunteers, over 25% self-reported some pedophilic interest or in the plethysmographic phase exhibited penile arousal to a child that equaled or exceeded arousal to an adult [c]
>all 48 soldiers showed penile response to adult females, as did 40 of 48 to adolescent females, and notably, 28 of 48 showed penile response to the female children age 4–10 [d]

High estimates indicate the vast majority of men are sexually aroused by female children
>In another study, “normal” men’s erections to pictures of pubescent and younger girls averaged 70 and 50%, respectively, of their responses to adult females [e]
>89% of community males exhibited some sexual arousal while viewing slides of female children [f]
>Penile plethysmography (PPG) has shown that about 9 out of 10 normal men are sexually aroused by prepubertal children; (88.7%) [a]

d. researchgate.net/publication/17746172_The_structure_of_erotic_preference_in_the_nondeviant_male

lmao this

>being cyber bullied

Attached: 5548784.jpg (320x180, 6K)

>yfw Ocasio Cortez is posting on Yea Forums

Shouldn't they make you sign the EULA BEFORE you actually pay for the game?

I know that sounds fucking impossible, but the fact that it's the other way around is pretty ridiculous. They should refund people after they ban their accounts.

Of course it doesn’t. He is projecting, user.

Sugar keeps cement from hardening, user.

I never really got the nigger argument because I don't remember the last time someone said nigger over nigga. If someone is being an asshole to me verbally I would just mute them and move on. I would only use a report function under extreme circumstances like having my address or card numbers being spoken of in front of people. If I were to use a report system for bad words alone then that's just general abuse of the system since it's so mundane.

Attached: 1489437035115.jpg (238x183, 7K)

i think the idea of taking a TOS seriously is something zoomers do. They are designed to basically say, “we can do whatever and you can’t sue us.”

they arent actually there to lay out anything important. If you read any of them you’ll notice every fucking game has one and they are all saying the same “we can do anything we want to you” it is why everyone ignores them, because its bullshit and nobody should respect it. That doesnt mean everyone wants rampant hackers everywhere, but nobody should be held at gunpoint to play a specific way or act a specific way. One day Roleplayer communities will have the gun and your faggot ass who doesnt have a first and last name and doesnt talk in a chivalrous manner will get fucked and you’ll understand why you were retarded all along.

being a nigger myself i dont understand why people get so mad over the word no matter how it's used. get the fuck over it it's 20 fucking 19

Pedosexuality is natural and normal, confirms science - quotes have been paraphrased for readability

It's not important for me, but if the hosts of a game service puts up a rule that prevents it I'm going to feel nothing but indifference about it.

the desire for the play, for the experience most of times surpass of the annoyances
so people will be forced to comply monetarily in order to play

>Youll never feel the joy of overcoming a opponent shittalking you and shoving your victory in his face
That's literally what happens when i ban your sorry ass and then read your whiny posts on Yea Forums later
I don't need to play by your arbitrary rules, get bent assclown

why are you still so arrogant and stupid? you're apparently mature enough to understand things

Pedosexuality is natural and normal, confirms science

I absolutely love seeing spergs get banned for being unable to keep their inflammatory cringe to themselves, but I do agree it's not fair. I think temp bans are ok but chat restrictions are where it's at.

dont pretend youve done any physical labor in your life dilator.

Someone using voice chat to be an asshole is abuse of the system, difference being one of you has the power to fuck the other one. You're only abusing the system if you know a guy on the inside because at the end of the day you're not the one who decides if he gets banned or not.

It's Americans and anglos, user. They're obsessed with race to ridiculous extremes and they consider saying le mean black man word as being equivalent to being shot.

>pay to go to a concert
>10min before the show is over spit on someone's face and get kicked out
>"what the fuck I want a full refund for the 10min I didn't get to watch"

It's a word to you but hurts other people.

The cement thing was bullshit started by someone who saw people pouring powdered shit into the milkshakes they were giving out thinking it was quick dry cement mix when really it was some vegan powdered onions milk substitute or some shit.

I think what he's talking about is how people throwing a milkshake just causes escalated violence. You'll notice in a lot of the "milkshaking" vids after the thing is thrown people get emboldened by it and start getting physical.

4channel is Yea Forums trannified

Science doesn't equal your opinion or mainstream opinion

While don’t think someone should be banned for saying a few curse words, it’s mostly the people who have literal chimp-outs that end up being banned. Most of the “wut how did I get banned from my shitty MOBA of choice” scenarios happen because the dumbass was spamming obscenities like an autist.

/thread

I see, the problem is the niggers.
We need to get rid of them in the games.

oh yeah, the great portland event that swept the nation and caused mass violence killing hundreds of thousands. How could anyone forget the horror. Truly this nation will never recover from this tragedy.

any act that disrupt debate, even throwing food at random, is a massive hit on democracy as a whole.

I like it, prevent them from venting their racism in a game, hopefully the racism builds inside them to the point where it will create more Dylan Roofs. Keep banning racists from vidya, the news has been boring lately.

why are you on Yea Forums then you dumb nigger

Attached: 1545299749813.jpg (490x447, 46K)

Don't argue with people that post pictures from childrens ""games"". They have deep seated mental problems.

Why don't companies dedicate a server for like "non- Politically Correct" people.

This would be the best fix

equating speech and words to physical violence, you really do confirm the meme of "your speech is violence, my violence is speech"

dialate and contribute

Your post was retarded user, don't get mad that I pointed that out. Make less retarded posts in the future.

Not like people are actually getting permabanned for having an isolated heated gamer moment. Being perma'd takes consistent effort over time and several smaller reactions on your record. It's really way too lenient in most cases because even if I want to believe people can change they rarely do. At least not very quickly and not unless they feel like they actually have to. Maybe permanently losing access to a game is what it takes to really wake them up to how short of excellent they are being to their fellow gamers.

Attached: 1548584526914.jpg (977x1072, 131K)

Is that why every online multiplayer game is failing in the end?

Yea Forums
>Fuck these subhuman degenerates forcing themselves into society! First it was the niggers, then the fags and now it's the trannies, I can only imagine what's next?
Also Yea Forums
>CUNNY!!!

Attached: 1430390442053.jpg (572x610, 210K)

This is fucking genius.

Thats amazing lol, and you people wanna ban this?

right wing does it proper, dont forget to cry about guns once we mow down some more of you fags.

just shit into their godless mouths, if they.bow down to you and kiss your feet with a limp erection, the rest of us will thank you

Pedosexuality MORE natural and normal than homosexuality in men

are you implying that anything but silent protesting is inherently antyi-democratic? Thats quite the unique take there and i dont think it holds up very well to scrutiny. You cant just use the word "debate" and think youve made a good point

>OMG YOU AGREED TO THE TOS THAT CHANGES ON A DAILY BASIS AND HAS ABSOLUTELY NO LEGAL GROUND TO STAND ON, YOU DESERVE IT YOU CAN'T JUST SAY WORSD IN ONLINE GAMES OMGGGGG

Attached: BASEDCORPERATIONS.png (344x971, 214K)

I never really understood how muting someone wasn't enough. Like, if someone was annoying me in real life, and I had a ray gun that made them completely silent and invisible to me, wouldn't that be enough?

>literally telling people to die
kill yourself

>you dislike niggers so you like children
I like almost everything than niggers.

you could make a pretty penny off of patreon if you just go with it, all the white middle class gender study gaping wounds are waiting to give you money to make them feel superior.

I thought antifa was capping elderly people they disagreed with using bike locks in 2016. Using harmless sugary deserts instead is a deescalation, user.

Have sex, incel.

Cunny is natural, trannies are not.

And? Is it the only word that hurts? Would it hurt as much if I said all poppyhead fartstinkers deserve to get their butts kicked? Is dancing on someone's corpse in-game as bad as teabagging them?

You know damn well it's just a word. The problem is that I'm trying to insult you, and you know why, and that's what hurts.

What did he mean by this?

spitting is physical violence? how does spit physically hurt anyone?

>American internet argument
>Immediately starts talking about dicks and faggots
Always wondered about this one.

41% is not a loss, its a contribution to a better future. Help the future by doing it as well.

It is enough. This thread is just 100% bait like every single thread on this damn board nowadays.

Attached: tired.png (700x394, 1.06M)

THE DAY OF THE ROPE DRAWS NEAR.

trash talkers, get fucked

>when i ban you
Announcing a report is a bannable offense you absolute faggot,you confuse me for the other poster before me but jesus fuck you're a coddled whiny cunt

It’s technically assault, unless you want to be spat on.

twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216

oh good, tell me more about how evil antifa is for holding targeted political protests against spefiic grups based on their beleifs, but how funny and epic it would be to kill a bunch of random people. Damn you really made your point, i dont know how i didnt see your incredible big brain take before

We have to go back to this time, lads.

You don't understand how low-T dilators think. They don't care about not being able to play with you, they want to punish someone for not thinking like them. It's about finding power and control that they lack IRL.

Hell yeah brother

Cunny!

Because you've completely missed the point (as usual) if you think this is first and foremost about protecting frail gamer fee-fees there and then. No, this is to change you, or, if failing that, to give you nowhere to hide, fester and multiply. Gaming serving as a safe-space for failed males creates all sorts of problems for society (discoloured presidents, anti-intellectualism, violent ideology, falling birth rates, etc) and it has to end. Fixing gaming is the hopeful way of dealing with it. Maybe we can't and then maybe it has to go away entirely.

Attached: 1561120576058.png (500x500, 214K)

in what way was he announcing a report? for using IQ as an argument againt certain types of people you sure don't seem to have a lot of it yourself

honestly antifa is backed by big money. They act like they are the underdogs while the police protect them, the media paints them as heroes, and billionaires fund them. Who is their enemy again?

womp womp, tie the noose

No it's not you fucking retard. And yes, taking the car away from a drunk driver would be reasonable even if he didn't get into an accident.

yes, it was future 41

Because it's not their or anyone else's job to build a safe space for you and the rest of the poltards

>It's about finding power and control that they lack IRL.
Kinda like how you were bullied in school and feel the need to vent anonymously online since you can't do it irl

The left truly is as bad as the religious right was during the height of the satanic panic and the "violence in vidya causes school shooters" era.

That they can't see this about themselves is the real tragedy.

Attached: 1549541346099.jpg (960x716, 52K)

Media doesnt paint them as heros user, and police fuck with them because they hate cops.

Why would you ever need to ban someone for what they say when mutes exist?

I've heard the argument that communication is important and so developers don't want to have a bunch of players not able to communication while playing team games, but that's a fucking stupid argument.
90% of people who play team games don't communicate anyway.
Or hell, restrict muted accounts to only casual play or put them in a queue dedicated to muted accounts when being matched for a game.

There are a billion better options than just banning the person completely.

>2019+0
>still play online games
>still play AAA online gaymes
Grow the fuck up.

Seriously... with more and more indie game developers being able to find a niche in the gaming market these days you would think that there might be at least ONE red pilled game out there that doesn’t moderate your online interactions with other players???
I remember I used to play a few Online games back in the early 2000s and you could practically spam the word nigger and faggot all day and still not get banned. Old days of online gamin were more like /pol till internet grew now everyone and their mom/grandma is online so every online media now is practically equipped with censorship software and complete SJW mods.
I hate gaming in the 21st century. We used to be so based even though most of us were zit covered mouth breathers. At least we weren’t so delicate that we needed SJW mods to make sure people didn’t get “cyber bullied”.

I can call them cumguzzling subhumans and the same would happen. The point is that there are more word in this fucking language beyond nigger that are considered offensive by oversensitive snowflakes.

>banning people in videogames will fix falling birth rates
lmao

They'll keep going down and down buddy.

>Why would you ever need to ban someone for what they say when mutes exist?
Why kick the naked dude from the restaurant when you can just close your eyes?

And it's not their job to build a safe space for you plebbit s o y fags.

Like what? The bottom two options perhaps should have been condensed into one as a sane person holds both those opinions, but what other sane option could you add?

Conspicuously absent from the poll:
>game companies should never be the ones banning players from multiplayer servers based on subjectively offensive conduct and this is why private servers will always be better

If you are a sissy fag who cannot withstand being called out you are literally the last person on earth to have the right to speak on safespaces.

No surprise fools who don't know how to act like functional human being in videogames doesn't even know how to do it in real life either.
Only talking about THE LAND OF THE FREE, but you have similar laws in all the fucking world:

definitions.uslegal.com/h/harassment/

And you are beyond delusional if you truly believe you aren't getting a nice night in the cells if you start insulting someone nonstop next to cops.

Attached: 1387644560011.png (231x231, 23K)

All you're doing is teaching people to get more creative about cruelty. Do you honestly think you're able to delete the physiological processes and memories that take part in anger, resentment etc in people?

Zoomers have extremely complex layers of irony and almost a second way of speaking just for bypassing moderation while still leaving room for cruelty etc. lawd knows what people will be pulling in 30 years to piss each other off without setting off censors.

>and billionaires fund them
friend, the big money backs republicans the vast vast majoority of the time, and when it doesnt it backs hillary-esque corporate democrats. Proper leftists like antifa get 0 love from the establishment, because unlike eithe conservatives of centrists liberals, leftsts want to tear down the system that made those people so rich and redistribute their wealth.

The idea that vast amounts of big money are funding antifa is both nonsensical on its face, and has pretty much 0 evidence to back it up either.

I think you know that that's a terrible analogy.

I'm not a nig so it has no effect on me. I'm saying it hurts people. Comparing it to poopy fart is actually disingenuous.

>t. nigger

Poverty drives down your IQ by a full standard deviation, user. When you focus hard on not becoming homeless, you don't focus on other shit. Black people are around a standard deviation lower and also much more likely to be impoverished due to generational wealth.

>Pushing back against the rolling back of hundreds of years of social advancement because you get upset at mean words is fragile.

Imagine being this much of a nigger.

based

gg ez
banned

Surprisingly nah, I never got bullied in school even though I probably easily could have been, I was a nerdy kid. So I actually found most bullying funny since it wasn't targeted to me. But that was when I was child, what we have here are adult men (or at least they used to be), feeling the need to bully and punish others (usually child) online, since they have no power or authority as an adult. In their own mind they are getting back at the bullies that tormented them.

Deliberately retarded ebin bait analogy aside, yes, exactly.

It's funny how you screamers figure yourself these mischievous masterminds.
>hahaha i'll just emotionally torment you instead then *devilface*
Yeah, right. We'll cross that bridge when we get there. For now let's just stop your tantrums.

Stop living in a shit nanny country, most cops in civilized lands don't even sweat racism

Where's the "I don't care/no opinion" vote?

The media in my country does and the home secretary even said he likes them.

I'm actually gay space luxury levels of liberal.

I just agree with the notion of how wrong it is for a game to deny you the ability to play it for saying a bad word even if its part of its "Rules"

When you buy something it becomes your property regardless of what rules and regulations a company put on it.

It's just fucked up as apple stopping customers from repairing their own phones or farm equipment companies stopping farms from repairing their own stuff.

This is what endgame capitalism looks like.

This is true too.
My favorite way to make people mad in games these days is to say stuff like
"Haha, I had SO much fun in that last match, I hope you did too!"
and
"This game is so relaxing and fun! I could play like this forever :)"

in games where I am destroying the other team.

>waaah people say things I don't like! somebody help!
Grow up of fuck off, nigger

>If you are a sissy fag who cannot withstand being called out
Says the sissy fag who needs to hide on Yea Forums because he was thrown out from literally anywhere else

Video games are for playing video games. If you want to shout like an idiot, go do it on an online forum.

I'll make sure to dangle my dick on your face when you're having pancakes next time
Reminder if you act against me in any way you're a sensitive faggot. Just close your eyes and eat your pancake

I'm not a screamer but it's weird how you paint me into your partisan worldview.

Homosexuality is less common than pedosexuality in males.

Here in the states where they are largest, media hates them and cops fuck with them.

The same website full of contrarian libertarianism and unironic neocons that worship the free market also hates when private companies freely choose who they serve when its not convenient for them. Hilarious

A game dev can permanently ban everyone for saying nigger whenever they want, that's literally the free market at work and companies making the business decision that they would make more money and have less problems by filtering out those individuals from their userbase.

If you're an unironic Trump supporting neocon or a Ron Paul delusional lolbertarian like 80% of this website is/used to be you have no recourse to whine about what private enterprises choose to do when they self police.

Make your own game called Quentin Tarantino's Dead Nigger Storage 2 Electric Boogaloo with completely unrestricted chat with only a mute option if you want, you can't force others to do what you want by whining any more than it's right for hacks like Jason Schrier to screech that big anime titties are harmful to society. A company can do whatever they want. Period

WE HAVE AN ANNOUNCEMENT TO MAKE!!

Attached: indsex.jpg (300x168, 8K)

Sure you're not. Just here fighting for the honours of screamers that are in no way you out of principle. Let's just say I'll buy it so you don't have to move on to the next bulletpoint.

You grow up. You won't be able to say it in mo games so we win anyway :)
Feel free to say it here though niggy

>attacks people for defending freedom of speech and gun ownership yey argue they are agaisnt fascism,so they are attacking the very thing that would help them achieve their goals
>leaders contribute to pedo-normalizing projects
>usually are funded by big corps,so they are just thugs who will never change anything
Everywhere that there is whiny teenagers with a communist teacher,and some capitalist to put a carrot on their threadmill,there is Antifa

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-14-09-57-59-1.png (1438x1732, 799K)

Using threats of violence, even mild violence like throwing food or deplatforming or harming someone's career, does disrupt democracy, yes. Threats are used by those with some power, and those with some power would very much like to have all power. Exposing them through discourse and casting our ballots logically is how we strike a careful balance where we don't fall into totalitarianism. However, I am convinced that our fall into mass hyperbole is a sign that true totalitarianism is very close.

>I'll repeat the same thing, I hope that makes it true.
Goodness.

You can definitely get evicted from your apartment for being too loud. You can also lose your drivers license where I live if you drink and drive.

Well, if you really want me to have sausage with my pancakes I suppose I can bite it off.

he's a fraud who stole most of his research but he's right

The left is WORSE than the religious right because the religious right didn't get half of what the Left has managed to do in the last ten years. Back in the 90s and early 2000s games got more offensive, more sexual, more violent than ever before. Now? We're going backwards, changing character designs, cutting out 'problematic' things and openly using video games not to discuss politics or have them as a theme in the story or such but where huge companies and millions of dollars are poured into creating games that are open, unapologetic vehicles of political education and vehicles for ideological proselyting. It's insane.

Dude, I get it. You're just such a paragon of what is right.

>muting 1 person = plugging your ears
it would be like wearing special glasses that filtered you and only you out, not close your eyes you dummy

there are still plenty of effectively unmoderated TF2 and minecraft servers out there if you just do a bit of googleing. Its just the vast majority of the time they are rather small because most people out there have no desire for mic spam and shitty memes everywhere. Devs moderate their games because it draws in a bigger crowd and thus gets them more money.

So i geuss what im saying is that tis capitalism keeping games this moderated. Without the monetary requirement to start and the monetary incentive to moderate content, its very likely someone would have made the game you are looking for regardless of popularity

>No evidence to back it up.
>Isn't celebrated in the press
>Republicans get more funding.

All of this is fake.

>I'll make more stuff up and project it.

Video games are supposed to be fun. If you're such a sperg that playing games make you angry, nobody wants you around. Go bang some pot lids together and scream all the obscenities you want, just do it away from everybody else.

>rather small
Valve servers are usually alright for a quick game and they have no moderation.

>REE STOP DOING THINGS I DON'T LIKE
Turn off voice chat and live in the vacuum you desire.

>Antifa
>tear down the system
>agrees with ideas that just create a much more authoritarian one
All a bunch of teenagers and adults who didnt leave their rebellious phase

Feel free to do stuff I don't like as long as it doesn't involve me.

Why are you guys being racist outside of Yea Forums?

STOP BEING BIGOTED AGAINST PEDOSEXUALITY

Same can be said about people getting upset by words. If they make you that upset, stop playing them.

>best choice has the most votes

Based

You banning people from speaking what they want hurts me. It actually causes physical discomfort when I see people like you celebrating the death of free speech and encouraging racial division. But you won't stop doing it because you don't actually care about hurting people or not, you just have an agenda of censorship and repression to push.

Holy shit watch some real news once in awhile user, you are so deep in the fucking right wing hole

> Update terms of service.
> Don't offer a refund if you refuse.

>going out of your way to be mean to someone you don't even know
I don't understand why anymore. I used to genuinely not care one bit about saying those words randomly, but these days I think it's just dumb when my friends "banter" with them. I mean, I don't react at all, you do you, but I don't see the fun anymore.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190712132911_Samsung_Internet.gif (640x464, 1.44M)

videos show otherwise. Every instance where they protest, the police let them do whatever. Any time people have organized dialogue that antifa finds disagreeable they show up and assault them while the police stay out of it. If another group attempts a protest the police actively disarm them, but they make sure to scatter when antifa comes armed with weapons. There is even proof and examples of police enabling antifa to continue their violent acts. None of this is news, it has been available and repeatedly taken down and censored. Youtube and liveleak both have footage of people recording on site of these antifa protests showing police just sitting by and letting antifa do what it wants.

The media always paints antifa as victims and a group fighting for a good cause. You want to give me an example of media calling them domestic terrorists? I can easily google news reports of how amazing antifa is, but i’m hard pressed to find anyone talking bad about them that isnt some indie internet reporter. The TV broadcasting channels either say good things or stay silent, never bad.

I'm not going to take care of your problem, you child. I'm not your mom. If you don't like something then distance yourself from it.

Love is love

>real news
kek

>reddit spacing
please go back r/politics

>You banning people from speaking what they want hurts me
great, i'll keep doing it

Attached: 73e9iybnbh331.jpg (770x767, 83K)

I know. Since you're not taking care of the problem (you) and your mother clearly failed, we (the gaming community) will have to take care of you.

Attached: 1533509303784.jpg (1440x1080, 685K)

They're annoying. I play games to chill, not hear some manchild spewing death threats and other vitriol. It doesn't make me upset, it makes me tired. Can't even enjoy a game without being made aware of some baby-brained fuck out there with no anger management skills. Probably makes it worse because I work in customer service and can't even escape from the retards while at home doing what I love.

why do you want keep injuring people?

>When you buy something it becomes your property regardless of what rules and regulations a company put on it.

True but online gaming is a big huge social circle. Naturally big social circles turn into Having a number of very sensitive people. And all mainstream social circles these days is naturally moderated SJW style. I don’t know what it is. Even in gaming once the social circle reaches “x” number of members mods are needed that will patrol hate speech, racist words, or teasing of disabled people. Now these things are generally not good and people who spam racist shit and make fun of disabled people are generally not decent people... for me so far my problem is speaking, perhaps pointing out the truth with no ill intentions and being banned or censored because “I’m offended! Waaaa!!”
.... like I was fucking around once in an online place called someone a slave. They were black. I wasn’t at all saying it because they were black. Then suddenly I’m banned for a racist comment... like WTF??
These days your a troll without even trying.
Damn near anything can be interpreted as hate speech. Today what is not hate speech can become hate speech tomorrow. And then your banned or account suspended or something.
It’s just fucking ridiculous.
But at the end of the day private businesses have the right to patrol their online property and ban anyone they want because they want to maintain their safe space. It sucks but when it comes to the cold hard legal facts they win.

Banning people for saying nigger is free market capitalism at work you fucking faggot, you can't be a corporate cock sucking trump supporter and simultaneously be sad that companies choose who to filter out of their services

Anyone who got mad over the gay cake nonsense has no right to be upset over being banned for saying nigger.

Freedom of Speech is protection from government action and has nothing to do with private enterprises enforcing terms of service that YOU AGREED TO

Kill yourself you fucking peasant

Because it makes you seethe on Yea Forums

Whining about people saying mean things to you doesn't take care of your problem.
To be clear here, the problem is that you are a baby that gets hurt by big bad words.

These threads are always the same. It's the same strawmans and counters every time. Are half of you even human?

so if protesting disrupts democracy, why is it so enshrined in both american law and culture? Dont get me wrong, i know what you are trying to say, but in practicality the ability of the people to exert their will through public demonstration is a hallmark of democracy, even if those gatherings can get a bit roudy. You can find large protests events in the history of every great western country, and many if not most of those historical events had minor violence like throwing things associated with them.

and why do you want this?

this is what happens when there's no wars or shit to be properly scared of every day in first world countries. people get too comfortable and find any to bitch about and be sensitive about. it builds until something big happens.

Nope. But getting you banned from games does. I know, I know, we're not as good at is as we should be yet but just think about how far we've come in the last 5 years. We'll get there. Tick tock.

Where the fuck do you live where someone can steal my house for being too loud so I can start away from that shithole.

>But at the end of the day private businesses have the right to patrol their online property and ban anyone they want because they want to maintain their safe space. It sucks but when it comes to the cold hard legal facts they win.

That is such a fucking slippery slope.

IIRC Yea Forums managed to get some dev's CC number and ordered 500 PS3s with his card because he tried to put longcat in his game.

Not to mention pizzas and shit.

>niggy
how fucking sad can you be, turn that :) upside down as you hang from the rope

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/08/18/us/unmasking-antifa-anti-fascists-hard-left/index.html

Boy that was hard. I didn't even need to go to fox news.

are we watching the same news? I assume we are talking about standard corporate news like nbc and fox right? If so then id like to see some examples because what you describe has not been my experience at all

It's just a bait thread. It's always a bait thread.

>/sarc
>/sarc
>/sarc
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>/reddit/

It's one assmad nigger, user.
If you catch one of these threads early, check the poster count every time a canned response comes up.

I've never been banned from a game. How many times have your feefees been hurt?

Seethe harder bro, don't forget to spam nigger in my games so I can report you :)
Niggy nig nog

>not hear some manchild spewing death threats and other vitriol.
Turn mic off then. Seriously. I usually do. Not because of no-no words but I genuinely don't like talking to kids even if they aren't racists. I will mic up with a squad of people I know, but rarely in a pubbie match. Point being if something is annoying me, I adjust so it doesn't. I don't rely on the company to save me, or try to police their game for them.

>freedom of speech = 1st amendment

Attached: 1539755009974.jpg (597x560, 42K)

>Hitting people with bike locks is okay.
>Causing a brain hemmorage in that Asian reporter is okay.
>filling cups with cement and muratic acid is okay.

Because he has nothing in his life that brings him joy,so he pretends he is not pathetic by being "haha im such a troll keep seething",he should leave this place for his own good,not just here but most if the internet,having time away from all this is good for the mind

>See tranny in my game
"hey tranny"
>Hear their nose break
"You suck ass tranny boy"
>Two, no, three ribs cracking
"Tranny nanny has no fanny"
>Screams as their femur is split into two
Good times.

>redditards actually defending this shit
hey guess what? NIGGER!
NIGGER
NIGGER
NIGGER

the problem is that you are a child incapable of accepting responsibility for your actions, a corporation providing an online service under terms you agreed to revoking those privileges is not censorship.

You can go onto the streets and scream nigger at the top of your lungs and you won't be arrested just like the annoying End Times religion people with megaphones outside the metro aren't taken away in handcuffs.

A private company refusing service IS NOT CENSORSHIP.

Then you're probably not playing any recent games or you're not as badass as you think you are. Listen, this isn't a witch hunt and if you're not scared of being banned then you're probably not the problem. That's a good thing! Thank you for being a decent gamer but I do wonder why you're so worried about the rights of people who totally aren't you but who do get banned for being spergs.

Attached: 1557849299426.jpg (720x720, 70K)

dude that is an example of them painting them as victims. It doesnt say they are bad, it gives you a history of what they are and what they are fighting for and the sacrifice of one dude who is now a felony for opposing dictator trump.

wake up nigger

If its hitting nazis yeah sure its okay :^)

i thought he has fun videogames in his life which bring him joy, was I deceived?

NOOOOOO STOPPPP MODS BAN HIM

Threads like this are why we need ID's on Yea Forums.
#StopSamefagging

Do you have psychic powers, user?

Caring for rights is important even if it doesn't benefit you directly.

:^)

Attached: 4 1 0 40 41%.jpg (494x284, 37K)

we really gotta ump those numbers up

Based christianposter

Attached: 1503175528716507506.png (178x178, 62K)

leftie retards cant comprehend the concept of a freedom that isnt given or commanded to them by the goverment/commissar

Thanks for the reminder user. I take solace in facts like these.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
KILL ALL TRANNIES

>buy game
>say word
>money took'd

Attached: 1534202252808.jpg (453x416, 24K)

>implying I don't think being trans is mental illness

user, I'm a liberal, not a consertive, we all don't think the same

Attached: 1450894886580.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>All these retarded counter arguments
What happened to this board seriously I thought that people were acting like basedboys for (you)s but there's no way this is all one guy right?
What happened to this board?

Attached: anime suicide.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Being a little brat who can't behave isn't a protected right. Nor is it kindness to enable that kind of behaviour. If someone grows up to be an online screamer they probably suffered serious neglect in their childhood and need and deserve our help to get better.

Attached: 1558372183683.png (630x720, 545K)

How the fuck is that painting them as victims?
>unmasking
>And their methods are often violent. Antifa leaders admit they're willing to physically attack anyone who employs violence against them or who condones racism -- as long as force is used in the name of eradicating hatred
>Earlier this year, Antifa activists were among those who smashed windows and set fires during protests at the University of California, Berkeley, leading to the cancellation of far-right provocateurMilo Yiannopoulosand withdrawal ofAnn Coulteras speakers.
>Antifa is impossible to track. It isn't united through a national organization, and it cloaks itself in anonymity.
>In speaking to Antifa leaders across the country, CNN found very few who would take off their masks.

Stop letting your biases blind you. They should be harder on the group but antifa is by no means well-liked by big media.

>it's insane
It really is...

Games got more and more extreme because of industry self-regulation via the ESRB. Conservatives who were worried about violent games also happened to detest government overreach, so they had no more excuses to pursue the matter. ESRB gave the industry carte blanche to do anything below an AO rating.

There is no silver bullet solution like that for the current era. The ESRB is still doing what it always has, but it's not enough to analyze, rate, label, and inform. The left wants someone to protect their FEELINGS, which is dangerous ground to tread, and only corporations are stupid enough to try.

Anyway, you can avoid this issue almost entirely by avoiding AAA, western, and/or online multiplayer games. You don't see D3 Publisher banning hordes of people from EDF. In a way, it's a symptom of you supporting a company that has grown so large they hire people to enforce arbitrary rules as their entire job.

>Yea Forums
>4channel

There is no "nigger" in eula. Besides
>EULA being legally binding
Why are amerimutts such corporate worshipping cocksuckers?

>What happened to this board?
What's the matter fuckboy?
Is the last of your safe space crumbling before your eyes?

I didn't mention protests, I mentioned threats of violence. That said, protests are part of democracy as a way of putting a face on the people behind a cause. Violence is not inherent to protests and, if anything, undermines them by showing that the people behind a cause are immature. There's a reason MLK and Gandhi are held in high regard and that violent protestors are forgotten as individuals.

of course proper violence like bike locks or even some rock throwing should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law and i dont think anyone disagrees with that. But if you take this to mean that big protests are a danger to democracy then you have gone way way too far and are taking away one of the biggest and only weapons the people wield over the establishment. As i said in a previous post, there is a reason protesting is so enshrined in western culture and laws. Political public demonstration is at the core of the history of most democracys.

No wonder you love a nanny state, you literally fantasize about being a nanny.

>cali fag
>american

People need people. We're better together.

>Insults someone on the street
>>A cop gets you arrested
Literal fucking zoomer. Holy shit.

I'd rather not have to worry about pissing off some SJW mod capable of banning me just because I said a meanie weenie word.
Also being a smug shit doesn't help your point.

cool head canon, no one needs trannies however

If you truly believe this, then don't complain if game devs are fired for trying to unionize.
>inb4 "that's different!"
You're right, it is different. Freedom of speech is a long held cultural belief and is enshrined in the core governing document of the country.
Unions aren't.

fuck off faggot

>lol you took him to the bar?
never understood this gibberish meme

make me

Why would I accept responsibility for you being a snowflake? I already said I'm not your mom. Ask her why she raised you to be such a pussy.

Bringing community servers back is the only real solution. Let the community find their own servers with their own rules. Worked for like every game I played that has them.

lmao

You can say it here all you want. Just not in my games :)

I say Nigger in your game all the time. You'll never catch me though.

how is my post related to unions

dilate

What are the alien and sedition acts

If you fear that you have the potential to lose it and have an unwanted heated gamer moment, don't you think you need to find whatever inside you that gives you that potential and kill it? If the fear of being banned from your video game is the nudge you need to take action, how is that not a good thing? I don't want to be mean but it's not exactly healthy behaviour if fear the n-word or the likes might slip through your fingers if you let your guard down for a moment.

Attached: 1558281236826.png (450x720, 400K)

corporate cock chuggers propagandised by jewrats like jason 'faggot cuck' schreier, nothing surprising, the masses are braindead

uh oh, you said a bad word, there goes your 60$ game

Imagine the caricature of a man who wrote this post.

:)

Attached: williams-table-12.png (798x464, 28K)

>all the pea-brains that think it’s about not being able to say nigger and not about a slippery slope of rhetoric-filtering

What are you even arguing for here? Learn to control yourself. Play the game and don't fuck it up for anyone else. That isn't too much to ask at all.

Attached: 1559813603566.png (380x467, 26K)

Accusing someone of being a violent extremist does not make them one. MLK and Gandhi encouraged the protestors following them to be non-violent so that the movements would be taken seriously.
You are also putting words in my mouth. I don't think Antifa is a danger. I think they are stupid children that can't control themselves.

You cannot think that this post is fucking smart.
Holy shit. You're mentally ill.

>I'm not a gigantic edgelord, i'm a oppressed free-thinker! Can't you see?
bitch please

Because that's what shitposters who are needless cunts in games go to first.

t. shitposter who has said nigger in games and gotten banned before.

I do. And usually that's fine, but I've pretty much quit co-op altogether because all the synergy is lost when playing in a vacuum. It's just a bunch of idiots running around playing who they want to play, how they want to play, and I like a satisfying match. Can't get that without mic. I just can't help but dream of a world where you can get on mic to actually win a game, strangers or no.

That's not how polling fucking works you absolute retard
if there were FIFTY FIVE negative choices and ONE positive choice, the negative choices would win even if on a normal scale of 2-2 or 2-1-2 the positive choices had NINE TO ONE ratio with the negative choices

Why don't they just force mute people it'd piss them off less and they'd probably be more likely to buy their lootboxes and shit

Attached: 1562923096988.jpg (616x595, 123K)

same to you, faggot

It's also a bad example because anyone who is black who says it can be banned for saying a word they're allowed to say lol

>whoa what if it becomes not okay to say other things instead?
Like in real life?

I'm not going to cut my balls off or lobotomize myself, thanks. I'm a man and sometimes I get angry and mean. I also enjoy banter and healthy rivalry, which are under heavy threat by people like yourself trying to sterilize all human interaction.

>3 options for "agree"
>2 options for "disagree"
hmmm

>we allow you to murder other players in game, but not say a word
Is this true in America? That seeing a boob or having someone say a bad word is worse than an on-screen murder?

imagine the kind of pathetic drone that thinks banning people for banter is reasonable outside of the primary school yard

NIGGERRRRRRR

samefag

That just shows that niggers are violent animals. If a minority yells cracker in front of a bunch of whites nothing will happen to them

The changes in the site that created a distinction between NSFW and SFW boards.
The uptick in tranny mods and janitors.
The desire to take over the site by plebbit and resetera.
Lots of things have happened, and it's all designed to make entryism easy for low tier shit bags to invade.
Haven't you seen how "muh pol" is becoming an extremely common response to anything that run contrary to their acceptable "discussions"?

The tools to keep these faggots off the site have been stripped from us on SFW boards. So instead of coming here and being scared off, they come here and stay.

We definitely do need ID's on this board though, because the samefagging here is pretty obvious.

>What's happening is exactly what you're saying is wrong.
there have been incidents, but are you implying that antifa is a bike lock wielding army that comes to beat the shit out of peaceful trump supporters at rallies? It is far far more reasonable to call them protests or even counter-potests that sometimes involve a few trouble-making assholes. It just seems a tad absurd to say they are doing something wildly different than other modern and historical political dissident groups. I know they make a good boogeyman, but in reality this is par fro the course

>someone is dying over and over on ranked match
>ask them to leave the game and learn to play, alternatively uninstall the game because they lack the competence for ranked games
>get banned by verbal abuse
>talk about it in Yea Forums
>"YOU SAID NIGGER GROW UP KID REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
Gee, how about YOU and all the oversensitive bitches man the fuck up?

Because it's not enough to remove the "problem," they also have to make sure punitive action is taken so the perpetrator can't have any fun.

And people say toxic masculinity (and its victims) ain't a real thing...

it's literally a magic word in america, they are that cucked by niggers

hey what's your favorite videogames
i'm playing through doom 2 again it's pretty fun

Yes... what is the (((alien and sedition acts)))

You clearly have no place in here. Fuck off.

And no, I'm not that other guy you were arguing with.

something something straw

Facts? Reason? Nah I'll just passive aggressively post a caricature. That'll show him!

Someone saying a mean thing to you doesn't make you a victim.

This post was so smart it broke you.

MLK and Gandhi sure as fuck didn't discourage their violent followers.

Many games are doing this nowadays. Hearthstone is a big one that inspired others to do the same.

Oh dear... what an absolute sweetie you are being right now! You're the victim, dummy.

aww you gonna cry?

:)

Attached: suicidey.png (370x244, 7K)

The slope hasn't slipped over itself irl, some things are okay to say and others aren't.

Attached: 1563114506902.png (356x455, 13K)

I seriously cringed when /ourguy/ Asmongold literally advocated for censorship last stream.

Meant for

> I'm a man and sometimes I get angry and mean.
ok, but in modern society we put a kabosh on that shit. You cant go and scream at people jsut because you are mad, either in real life or a video game, and expect to not have negative reactions and possible consequences. If you cant control yourself you will be removed from social situations. This is called existing in society

>people like yourself trying to sterilize all human interaction.
is not shouting racial slurs at strangers sterilized to you? I guess almost every culture on the entire planet is sterilized then.

>"allies" and betas killing themselves
bo hoo

@470356684
Not an argument.

I'm a victim of your retardation wasting a lot of my time.
But much like rape victims, I was asking for it.

Yes. And that would further enrage the minority. Just fucking get over it, goddamn, don't let a fucking word have so much power over you! And I say this as a minority.

>some things are okay to say and others aren't
its okay to say nigger, if you say you're a tranny you should be beaten to death and castrated to do you a favor and speed up the contributing proccess.

pretty sure most of those are boomers; good riddance is say

Boy you're making a lot of assumptions there, bucko.

>zoomers gonna zoom
Gamefaqs was good and based, but that was long ago, sonny. Let go.

per 100,000 should of done it by ethnic population

That too I suppose (if you want to be all dramatic about it) but what I mean is how you think you need to act in a certain way that's detrimental both to yourself and the people around you to be "a man". Free yourself of such rubbish and just be yourself, buddy. You'll be a man either way (unless you find that you don't want to which is okay too).

>his race is dying
>says good riddance
Oof