Are there any games where the main character is of Asian heritage without actually taking place in Asia...

Are there any games where the main character is of Asian heritage without actually taking place in Asia? The only game i can think of is Mirror's Edge. Surely this can't be the only representation my people get.

Attached: turk.webm (540x960, 2.72M)

What's going on here?

Seems like an asian shotgun wedding.

Is that girl asian? She looks white.

Uyghur woman being forced to marry a chink.

Muslima dreading over the prospect of having to settle for a microdick for the rest of her life.

This video is 1 year old, it took you virgins that long to find it and spam it here?

Prey

She cute

Arranged marriage between a microdick chink and an Ugyhr Muslim woman

Looks like some kind of mongolian or other type from further towards more white territories.

Amerindians are not Asians.

Sorry brother, but the white men will never put a male asian lead in a game or big movie

Black men took all the minority quota already and the white men fear the blacks in mainstream media, so instead they pass they deep rooted hatred onto us

People come up with really specific texts for these stealth threads.

chinese backed movement to level all the chinese bloodlines into a single creatura

doesn't Ryu go to America?

Attached: artwork.ninja-gaiden-2.1041x966.2008-04-17.149.jpg (1041x966, 81K)

Starts and ends in Japan

30 millions rural chink boys need to get married, so they enslaved the muslim Yogurts and marry their women

newfag

Literally no one wants asian seed.

The Toggurs are literally auctioning their women away, don't blame the chinkoids.

>Putting a price tag on people
Surely you can see the problem here.

What is this post?

Yea that's what the mudslimes are doing, it's bad yea

Yeah, they cost too much.

>even the chinks in the background are quasimodo lookalike

How dumb are people on these boards? Obviously an arranged marriage.

Attached: 1368396086382.jpg (1122x1284, 543K)

That girl is cute

From what I've read it's more that marrying yourself to a chink is a get out of concentration camp card for your family.

Someone post that autistic cringeworthy copypasta about saving her. Just shit this thread up till it dies fąm

OH NO NO NO MUSLIMBROS

He goes to lots of places but he lives in Japan. Also he might not be ethnically Japanese since he has some ancient bloodline thing going on.

Attached: RE.jpg (1920x1080, 1.85M)

What a qt, I want to take her away and have her cheat on my years later with a black guy

No price is too high for a girl as beautiful as her.

God, how I wish I was there to save her. Imagine just bursting through the crowd of people, running up to the stage and before anyone can do anything, punch the retarded chink right in his massive fucking teeth, knocking him down on the floor. You turn to this stunning woman and she looks at you with her gorgeous eyes, no longer sobbing, but looking at you with pure admiration. Her eyes say it all, "My hero..." she smiles at you and you smile back at her and take her hand... The chinks around start yelling and trying to get her away from you, but you fight back. You knock a few more down, with your super Aryan strength and pick the woman up and run out of the hall. Both of your clothes are red now. Once you're finally outside and it seems you outran the chinks, you put her down, and she throws her arms around you and you indulge in a passionate kiss...

This

>bride is visibly upset
Literally my fetish, lucky man

turkroach
chinks are trying to breed them out

imagine that chink moaning through his fucked up snaggleteeth later that night while he deflowers her into a creaking bed with his ugly chink micropenis. she's sobbing into the pillow, but the chink doesn't care. to him, she's just as important as some pedestrian who got hit by a truck. that is to say, not at all.

>years

It’s Muslim tradition for the woman to act disinterested or miserable to not show carnal thoughts in front of your family.

What's the price? I could use a wife or two.

They've done much worse

Getting really sick of the constant anti-China posts. Keep it to /pol/.

Attached: chinese tourists.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Virgin whitey
>caring about dick size, no different than their African cousins
>think (((women))) is anything more than a property for you to relieve yourself sexually and a trophy to prance around
Chad Chink
>care not for sexual genital, optimize his standing of political and economical power
>does not give a shit about (((women))), ready to beat them within an inch of their lives if something unrelated upset them that day

why are they even allowed out of their country?

>have to take a hotel room to pass an exam
>pay 11 bucks to get the breakfast
>"breakfast begins at 6:30AM"
>go to breakfast at 6:35AM
>chinese tourists already ate everything

I paid 11 bucks for a toast with strawberry jam and a pain au chocolat

come on dude with how tiny their hands are they can't beat anyone.

>40 years of Nintendo, Sony, Sega, Square etc. dominating the creation of games and hardware

probably one or two yeah

American Asians aren't really Asians. You all can get fucked, you're AMERICANS.