There will be a 1.14.4

>there will be a 1.14.4

Imagine releasing an update so shit you need 4 sub versions

Attached: minecraft-blog-569x335.jpg (280x168, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuclKSOO7ao
youtube.com/watch?v=G-zthYFjk6s
youtube.com/watch?v=p3WcxElpVWs
faithful.team/
files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.14.3.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

haven't played in a long time.

what's wrong with the latest update?

Apparently enough to need 4 versions of it to make it not shit

released as a broken mess, the snapshots were more stable than the official release versions for fuck's sake.

1.13 was a messy update that felt very rushed leading to large performance his to the games client and especially the server tool. 1.14 was expected to fix these issues but ended up making it worse. For comparison a server that can handle 100 players in 1.12 starts to fall apart with 40. Took until 1.14.3 for servers to even work correctly without map corruption and proper client chunk syncing.

Which is the best version 1.13 1.14 or 1.12

1.12 simply because it's actually playable.

But no elytra flight

u wot

1.9-1.12 are the WORST Minecraft updates. 1.13 and 1.14 are better.

objectively wrong, 1.13+ broke the rendering engine completely.

Have fun with your shitty rendering, terrible performance, phantoms, drowned, and "combat rework" homos
I'm still sticking with 1.7.10

Attached: 1547973159576.jpg (1200x794, 82K)

I'm objectively right, you dumb fag. Just because your PC a shit, doesn't mean the update as a whole is bad. 1.9-1.12 Just added meme animals as their base while fixing little to none of the problems previous versions had. 1.13 fixed the entire ocean AND added swimming. 1.14 fixed the old, and busted trading. Just face it 1.13 and 1.14>1.9-1.12.

Based. I've still stuck to 1.7.10 to this day.
Literally the only thing I wanted from post 1.7 is the Shields, Crossbows, Banners, Elytra and Drowners, but I can easily implement those with mods. 1.7.10 is truly the best version.

Attached: 1562520948977.png (431x336, 266K)

this has nothing to do with hardware, the rendering engine was changed in 1.13 and mojang have even openly admitted that they messed up a lot of it. Educate yourself you ignorant moron

Cave update when?

Then just use optifine, you faggot ass child. My point still stands, 1.13+>1.9-1.12.

>calling others a retard when you're this fucking clueless

>No argument so he has to resort to buzzwords

ironic.
By the way, optifine wasn't updated for a considerable amount of time for 1.13 because they had to rewrite it since, as I've already said repeatedly now, the entire rendering engine was changed in 1.13+ (for the worse). Even with optifine, the game runs considerably worse than it used to. They also introduced many major problems with chunk rendering as of 1.14 that affect servers and gradually corrupt your worlds.

Guys, if I want to play heavily modded, whih version is better? 1.7.10 or 1.12?
I will mainly focus on mods that adds magic, altered worldgen, random structures and an occasional mob, so no Gregtech industrial stuff
Are there any good 1.12 magic-themed mods worth including? Which ones should I avoid at all costs?

I never knew this, as this never happened to me
1.7 is better for mods

because you're an ignorant prick

Or maybe because your PC is fucking trash? Please shut the fuck up, because you're making yourself sound like a fun eating faggot

guarantee my PC is better than yours, I'm just sick of missing chunks or flying around in spectator mode with nothing rendering anymore.

Not him but dude I'm on a budget laptop from fuckin 2010 and Minecraft still runs okay on it

then you're not doing anything that'd be affected by the rendering bugs

I really liked what 1.14 has added, but it has been a total fucking disaster.

Lmao, imagine overblowing shit so hard. I am playing on a server right now at 60 FPS

good for you

What are you doing, then? Maybe it's a hardware/OS issue, I'm on Manjaro XFCE if that matters

importing/exporting structures into a world, as well as hosting large survival worlds on a server. Game shits the bed, errors out the ass in the console all the time and chunks often just stop rendering and require a server restart. These are pretty well documented issues in 1.14, and are the main reason it's had so many release versions this quickly as they try to hastily patch it up.

Yeah I don't do that, I hope things fix themselves for you

of course you don't cause you're a brainlet whose mindset is "well it's still 60fps when I play on this server so things must be fine!", meanwhile the admins of that server are have been having a fucking nightmare for the past few months.

>when microsoft starts coding
Is this really a surprise? Microsoft has a history of screwing video games up. You probably don't remember games for windows era.

My problem with it is that slot of shit feels unfinished/half-assed:
>Nether
>Brewing
>Enchantment capping
>Maps
>Villagers dying/despawning/disappearing
>Still has shitty enemy variety, with shit balance (Skelton Archer is stronger than fucking Enderman, yes I use shields)
>Shitty respawn system for offline, instead of losing all progress until the last time you slept
>Functions
>Dungeons are all samey and shit with meh loot (specially nether fortresses), or too long like mineshafts

And I bet there's more I'm forgetting

microsoft doesn't touch the game, they're contractually not able to as during the buying there why explicitly forbidden from meddling with the development procress. This is entirely on Mojang's incompetency.

*buyout

On no!
Are they going to close the studio?

>it took 9 years to officially add lanterns to the game

Attached: 1475757784876.jpg (820x820, 61K)

more bosses when?

Probably after they rewrite the lighting engine for the 8th time in a row.

Reminder that lanterns were supposed to have been added 8 years ago but apparently retexturing torches was too much work.

>publishers can't apply pressure on who is hired
I dunno maybe you are right but then again...

Why is it so hard to make an undergroud/cave update? The game is called MINEcraft.

Alright so what do you guy think of the new grass mod?
Any though?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuclKSOO7ao

they've rarely ever hired/fired staff

How long is it going to take them to add proper tables and chairs?
Based Terraria had them beat all the way back in 2011

Attached: 1554108016683.png (247x292, 47K)

I think you should kill yourself user. You're a Manjaro user playing Minecraft so you're more than likely going to end your life eventually. Save everyone the time and do it now.

For survival and magic bullshittery (maybe add more pre-gen buildings and dungeons) what is a good version?
And mods?
I like minecraft as a survival game

just play minetest instead.

>60 fps
what the fuck its minecraft dude should be getting 500+ all the time

>playing minecraft without 2480x Textures and Full reflection Ray Tracing.

On another note found this cool little island plank village with a shipwreck spawned in the middle.

Attached: 2019-07-14_03.26.28.png (1920x1017, 3.76M)

Attached: FLAOT1.png (985x911, 1.12M)

lwjgl was a mistake

1..2.5 is the best version

1.14 and 1.3 has some good additions but when they where first released they where pretty buggy and needed a lot of patches.

NO

speaking of a buggy mess I'm getting this werid error looping on the console

>Server thread/WARN Command Block chain tried to execute more than 0 steps!
any idea how to fix that?

Attached: 2019-07-12_01.05.37.png (1920x1017, 3.4M)

>thaumcraft 4 port to 1.12.2 never ever

Attached: 1536002385619.png (673x624, 168K)

Drowned are shit, all the other ocean stuff is nice though

becuase the bulk of the game is making a pretty world above ground with your own two hands

Mojang said furniture would "decrease creativity"
They also said this about sideways slabs

Attached: 1542361930944.gif (540x540, 1.18M)

Neat, what's the seed?

>instead of a modding api we get pandas and phantoms

Attached: 1532542031652.jpg (1079x1367, 273K)

Phantoms were a fucking mistake

ohhh shit good stuff , by any chance got the seed? I love that

How does the PS4 version still not have infinite sized worlds in current year?

Sneed's

I will stuck woth 1.12 for a while
also why the fuck there arent any cross compatible mods?
I dont update because I will lose my mods and there arent any significant changes (like blockpos in 1.7) in order to make them incompatible

implying that shit is viable
You dont use that at all

Nuck, what's the suck?

Just sleep you fucking mong
It's not that hard.
They are super easy to kill as well and quickly dealt with if you have a bow.

Attached: 1555090025238.png (472x444, 154K)

What are some really good modpacks?

How the fuck do i fix this shit. On one launcher it shows this shit up and crashes the game and on other it cuts like shit both when i load new chunks.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-14 14-35-52.jpg (421x209, 24K)

Is Thaumcraft 5 actually good or is 4 better?

are there any minecraft mods for 1.7.10 that ads something to protect the villages? the villagers are pretty much defenseless and stupid. i don't want to spend time and resources building a giant wall around it.

4 is peak thaumcraft, just get a bunch of addons for it and youre set

>-613756530319979507
enjoy

Attached: 2019-07-14_03.25.32.png (1920x1017, 3.69M)

For fucks sake, just release the source code as promised and let competent people fix it

im sure your game development is coming along nicely user, can i see your bugtracker?

I've been rowing for FIVE FUCKING DAYS and I still haven't found a Mushroom Fields biome.

/locate
lmao

just use a map program bro

>that bloom
Why man? Your tans are turning white

>tfw been playing blightfall with my buddies all week
its a very comfy modpack once you get beyond the constant starvation stage, I highly recommend it

Attached: 1537472992875.jpg (186x271, 12K)

I would be nice an option to deactivated the Pathoms.

>way back in 2011
Man, 2011 rocked, so many good games, Valve still wasn't the absolute devil, and Homestuck was still fairly new

>no more fun and unique foci
>no addons
>a fucking glove
Thaumcraft 5 was so bad it killed Thaumcraft.

>I didn't know about this so there is no problem for everyone else

begon furfag

Don't forget caves in general

beta 1.7.3

Who cares

>no updates in over 2 months
god i hope it wasnt a big funny haha prank
i didnt want to make an entirely new thread about it but its basically minecraft 2

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 114K)

You could at least try telling me something instead.

Attached: Arthas.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Villagers as a whole need improving on, I guess they've gotten better but since they got implemented

downgrade to the base releases of 1.13 or 1.14 then come back after you realize how garbage they really were.

if i was a furfag i would have posted something like pic related

Attached: 1559464068435.gif (640x652, 342K)

How's the 3DS version?

Apparently one of them tweeted about a new update coming soon.

I gotchu it's -613756530319979507

1.12.2 is where most mods are stable and updated

thanks senpai , love you

Attached: q2d1PTJ0m0GMlLw1Q69KJi79ASmYpnJpjkOnSe9BJ2Y.png (1275x650, 434K)

Okay but what mods?
And how exactly do I install them?
I have multicraft and all but idk which mods or where to look them for, I can't seem to download them from Technic platform.
I haven't played since you just dragged-dropped them into the .jar.

I am glad I ignored Thaumcraft 5 then and stuck with Thaumcraft 4. Good riddance. I guess there's no need to go through post-1.7.10 modding then (other than Flan's Mod, but most of the addons are 1.7.10 only and the only reason I'd need post-1.7.10 Flan's is for duel-weilding shotguns, so why fucking bother)

wait, am I supposed to play 1.7.3 or 1.7.10

kys

Wait, so there's no higher budget and it's still the small studio it was before?
What the fuck?
Or did Mojang just get a higher budget and more employees but they are just fucking around and doing nothing?
Either one doesn't sound good and all it's telling me is that I should stick with 1.7.10

be sure to grab some addons like forbidden magic, thaumic tinkerer and thaumic dyes

Attached: 1553557862695.jpg (125x80, 2K)

>tfw using the raytracing shader
I get 30fps but i stopped playing the game and just started lookin at shit

Attached: 1357352491990.gif (200x189, 828K)

What are the best shaders? Also when I go to download some there are like 5 versions with different names, what's the difference

Attached: 1552193779098.png (308x398, 70K)

How do I not stop playing after building a basic house?
Everything I imagine to build would requite extreme autism and time consuming so I always just give up.

>playing minecraft with other people
I'm very sorry your normalfag problems are hurting your butthole so badly.

So microsoft wasn't even reponsible for all the micros put into the game.
Thanks for nothing mojang

>2019
>millionare income for just ONE game
>most played game in this decade
>isnt optimized yet

what the fuck is wrong with mojan? they hire literal apes? i cant belive i can run the witcher 3 at constant 60 fps but cant get constant frames in a cube game

bedrock/win10 version runs well enough

they accidentaly deleted half the code
haha

no matter how well they optimize it it's not gonna run well on your TI-83

Attached: 1422124177922.jpg (387x420, 48K)

answer me, what's the difference between them

java version is better

>swedecucks can't code
Why hasn't Microsoft got rid of worthless sacks of shit Jeb, Dinnerbone and that fat bitch? This is pretty embarassing a multi-millipn dollar corporation is worse at coding than freelance modmakers who do it for free.

1.7.10 is the universally agreed platform for modding, most mods are on it aswell as it is very stable in terms of performance

Exact same shit except java runs like garbage but has more mods
Actually being able to see your lighttower from a thousand blocks away makes up for nomods in the one week a year I play the game

I already have those addons and more. I even have that addon that adds that Thaumic sword to go along with the Thaumic Fortress armor (forgot the name of that).
I do kinda wish someone made a Thaumcraft addon that added a medieval Knight variant of the Thaumic Fortress Armor with a longsword. That'd be pretty neat.
But yeah I pretty much got all addons.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-zthYFjk6s
Song is stil relevant i guess.

Not what was even implied

Gimme all the FPS increase tips and tricks for 1.7.10. I am gonna be making a very heavy fucking magic + tech modpack to mess around with friends, so I am gonna need it.

Hard mode: Tips and tricks on how to fix item IDs and some crafting recipes not being craftable

Attached: 1561666877071.png (1080x1057, 1.23M)

Except I've been playing on the same Java world since beta 1.2

if you're talking about minecraft bedrock/pocket edition that's a different dev team and technically a completely different game.

Man I wish I had all the shit I have build over the years on one map

spotted the literal children.

>They are super easy to kill as well and quickly dealt with if you have a bow.
then why even bother adding them?

Fair enough, but the least they could do is add a system to create micro blocks

After the final 1.14.x version is released, will mods finally start updating to 1.14?

But I need to go underground to get some tools and materials I'll need

Attached: Carl.jpg (792x1362, 219K)

SERVER WHEN?

(no tranny servers though)

Testing out a server feel free to run it amok Or try
>167.114.110.52:25565

Its gonna be based on Broville v.11 but with the option to go into the wild and do whatever the fuck you want.

Attached: 2019-01-23_20.27.21.png (1920x1017, 1.85M)

its a cute little city, feel free to build/redo buildings in it

Attached: 2019-07-14_14.12.32.png (1920x1017, 3.92M)

That would require too much forethought

Attached: D5fWEK0UEAABOK4.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

been playing on my own server with every version, had 0 issues, the only thing i noticed was patrol spawns were nerfed which is good

Attached: virginity.png (500x447, 273K)

After looking through a couple I like the Chocapic Shader. I like foggy, fantasy-like nights.
Someone tell me if there are betters.

>24 y/o
>didn't touch the game since it came out of beta
>actually found myself watching a playthrough and enjoying it, mostly because of all the new features

Attached: .png (259x194, 107K)

So I went back to Minecraft but I still don't see the appeal. What is there to do? You can't explore anything because all your shit is left in a base.

Can you make a mobile base? Like a giant mecha that moves and has cannons and shit? That might actually be worth building instead of pixelated sprites or a completely static and pointless Death Star.

youtube.com/watch?v=p3WcxElpVWs
Closest to a moving base i know about.

>Tfw playing on the PS4

Attached: 1559350305523.jpg (1215x888, 165K)

Why bother adding zombies

>"did you say 8 different stones with 0 use and clog your inventory?"

Attached: literaldogshit.png (472x207, 50K)

seriously fuck these things, genuinely one of the worst things ever added to the game
>hollow out a place for a dwarf fort
>instead of it being one nice stone wall theres splatters of shit everywhere

Attached: 1500478208977.jpg (613x635, 44K)

this
the worst addition to the game over anything so far

I like andesite since it blends in with stone and fits a cobble/stone brick/smooth stone pallet nicely but the two other ones are fucking ugly

>dwarf Fort

Attached: 2019-07-14_15.27.41.png (1920x1017, 3.82M)

Attached: 2019-07-14_15.30.15.png (1920x1017, 3.56M)

The most recent patch has been so buggy and laggy that they have had to release 4 subsequent patches to fix it.

Performance has slowed to a crawl, and despite the crappy graphics it will use as much resources as a AAA game since everything is coded so poorly. Servers running minecraft have noticed that it uses nearly twice the amount of resources now compared to 1.12

One bug which stands out is randomly crashing when new chunks load

works on my machine

Why does world-gen now feel so soulless

>literally punishing the player for not finding sheep in set time period
They are annoying as fuck and do not belong in the game.

>proceeds to post pic related

Attached: weskershot.gif (360x203, 492K)

THe beta

Fucking agree.

Because no more FLAOT.

Shut the fuck up, you dumb bitch

That post was three hours ago

How often do you take bells from villages?

Literally never used these for building because they get thrown out my inventory well before I ever reach the surface

nobody cares anymore
(and nobody ever cared about the /infdev/ pyramids)
it's 2019. either you're either a tryhard newfag or someone who is so miserably pathetic that you still obsess over bullshit from almost a decade ago

Absolutely nothing.

I booted up Minecraft for the first time in forever and the game keeps crashing at version 1.14
Should I downgrade to a previous version or what?

Attached: 1546662451739.jpg (925x700, 310K)

1.12.2 was the last workable one

I would protect and upgrade/fortify that village forever, what a great spawn

Chisel and bits mod
look it up

Attached: chisel and bits.png (1920x1017, 1.49M)

Mine them silly

very pretty, user

Mod to fix this bullshit?

Attached: 2019-07-14_23.16.11.png (1920x1080, 317K)

Kill spiders and make their string into wool, faggot. How new to the game are you?

based, ps4 version is great besides snow biomes being ruined
gay save file limitations imposed by sony

im on a shitty old laptop atm. Minecraft runs like shit, even with Optifine.

I don't remember it being this bad. Is it just the current version of the game? I struggle to hit 60fps even with render distance on like 2/3.

they are switching to updating less periodically. They also have plans for an update in a week or two.

thanks user

>they "fix" the bug where some chunks have 15 light level even underground
>it's still broken

Attached: 1559986946806.jpg (750x498, 28K)

/xp give @a 9999 levels

When will they just give up on Java and port this thing into a more stable engine?

Get Tinkers Construct and have fun making unique tools out of various materials. I never touched vanilla tools and enchanting after experiencing it.

They technically already did with bedrock edtion. The biggest problem is that its not that moddable and its win10 exclusive.

>install tcon
>get some tnt
>make a nether portal with the water bucket method
>blow up ardite
>use it to make a pick that mines cobalt
>have manyullyn gear before diamonds

Attached: 1522959046882.jpg (360x480, 62K)

Are there any mods for current minecraft that add new ores and are actually good?

The annoying part about them is multiplayer servers and having to hear their noises even though I'm sleeping because nobody else ever did. They're not hard to take down either but pretty anti-fun because they force everyone who prefers melee weapons to camp by flying where no melee weapon could ever reach before attacking.

I'd like to know as well.

The time it takes to get dynamite and do all of that you prob could have gotten diamonds from digging straight down. That is an interesting strategy though.

this game is so fucking shit

Attached: 2019-07-14_23.50.49.png (1920x1080, 939K)

>instead of it being one nice stone wall theres splatters of shit everywhere
dig them out and replace them with stone you lazy bum

yeah it only really works if youre lucky with generation. It's still a way to bypass making steel which is the only other way to mine cobalt/ardite

>can't even understand basic redstone
lmao

Sildur's vibrant shaders is pretty good user

redstone mechanics (like the rest of minecraft) are self contradictory

I use granite for the color, but fuck andesite and diorite, literally useless bloat

SEUS Raytracing PTGI E8

Attached: 2019-07-12_01.05.26.png (1920x1017, 3.21M)

no I think you're just dumb user, there's no reason what you posted should work

>only means to acquire tridents
why oh god why. Even if they don’t want them in treasure chests, they could at least make them only in the ocean monument. I mean I feel like the most useful part of the trident is to take down an ocean monument but getting one (maybe possible one guaranteed enchantment) by taking down a monument would make it nicer than getting sponges

I can see that. Sideways slabs I would feel would add more options and creativity, but I agree with the furniture.
Mods can do that shit already

whats the best minecraft version ?

will be cool in 3 years when midrange cards can run raytracing at more than 20fps

Reminds me of Offset Island

Cringe

>t. Faggots who aren’t creative

Doesn't this always happen?

bump
also, is there anyway to find villages
ive been walking for ages, and running with render distance high to spot stuff is crushing this pc

>cant power from adjacent block on the same level
>meanwhile can power wirelessly from one block bellow
fucking retard

Attached: 2019-07-15_00.12.00.png (1920x1080, 1022K)

based

>java version runs like shit
>port it to a better engine in fucking 2015
>but its win10 exclusive lmao

are they legit brainlets or just likes to mess with us?

ok I'll spoonfeed this to you, just know I understood this in 2011
redstone doesn't automatically turn towards the rails, you have to go one to the left, to the front and then direct it to the railing
i could use better english but honestly fuck this, I understood this as a child it should be really easy

What am I looking at?

Even if they were "contradictory" they're easy af regardless

>look into modding new minecraft after not playing for 6+ years
>everything requires something called forge
What the fuck is this?

dumbass kid

It's like SKSE for Skyrim

w o w I'm btfo

Attached: okretard.jpg (540x480, 28K)

It's not even supported for the latest version though

just put the torch right next to the rail

>come back to minecraft after not playing for 5 years
>modders are still doing better shit than mojang devs
some things never changes uh

Attached: rs.jpg (400x283, 25K)

OR I can use optifine on 1.12 for even better performance

rate my base

Attached: 2019-07-03_19.43.34.png (1920x1080, 3.16M)

Attached: 2019-07-03_19.45.27.png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

Deliberate gimping of the java edition to give bedrock an advantage

Attached: 2019-07-03_19.46.02.png (1920x1080, 3.14M)

What was that mod that was like factorio before factorio was a thing? Anyone know what I'm talking about?

Buggy as fuck.
Chunk loading was broken and sometimes just wouldn't work, and would sometimes require constant f3+A's to work.
Teleportion was literally impossible during the snapshots because of the chuck issues, now the chunk loading issue is only just muted enough for teleporting to be possible.
Increased chunk loading timers for nether portals has made it so you can nuke people with TNT carts just for opening up a nether portal
The new features we got this update don't get anywhere close to outweighing the negatives from the bugs.
The game is like 4 times as slow now
They introduced two different blocks this update that they were too lazy to give functions to
Fishing Rods are broken on some servers
New sneaking mechanics screws with some maps by letting you reach places you shouldn't be able to, this also fucks up servers running on multiple versions since the new sneak sometimes bugs the fuck out on them

It is?

Attached: 2019-07-03_19.24.45.png (1920x1080, 2.27M)

>you have to go one to the left, to the front and then direct it to the railing
Nah, just direct the redstone into a block. Putting another powered rail in the empty gap would work

just pales in comparison

are there any D&Dish mods for minecraft?

Attached: 45991040_361291537964122_8896460888766340919_n.jpg (320x320, 9K)

top comfy
what do you use to get up there?

>vanilla fags

Attached: photo_2019-07-10_03-02-30.jpg (743x747, 62K)

BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Attached: BLYAAAAAAAAAAAAT.jpg (1366x768, 139K)

The door in the first picture is to a ladder going up inside the centre of the tree.

Someone recommend me good texture packs for the latest version of minecraft

isn't that like every game though

don't forget
>need to turn EVERY SINGLE essence into a crystal and keep them on hand at all times
>need to sacrifice niche parts like enchantment tables, pistons, dispensers constantly
>need to record the sky constantly
>need to recharge the boots of the traveler
>no nodes
>only have 120 vis available at your bench and need 150? you can extend the vis range of your bench... for 200 vis

>literally punishing the player for not killing spiders in a set time period
They are annoying as fuck and do not belong in the game.

Immersive Engineering?

nice game design right there!

chisels and bits is good, but convinced me its a bad idea for the main game to include. you posted something decent, but theres lots of builds that are just shit and ruin the MC aestethic

Same

>Furniture
Agrees
>Sideways Slabs
Fuck you, Hytale dabs all over MoJokes.

I mean, is Witcher 3's world literally destructible and malleable? People act like they know shit when I forget this is Yea Forums.

Minecraft should be better optimized yes, but use fucking logical comparisons niglet.

Autism.

Is this the shitty mod circlejerk thread?
Also to the people jerking off 1.7, imagine needing TEN (10) WHOLE PATCHES OH NO NO NO AHAHAHAHA

1.14 works fine for me

N E V E R
__V
__E
__R

>Torch points towards block
>Redstone powers block
>Block powers rail
>redstone points towards block (stone)
>Redstone powers block
>Block is powered, rail is not

Put the rail next to that stone block user and come back smarter than the last time you shitposted.

>Why yes, I only exclusively play Survival mode. How did you know?

Attached: 1561317233195.jpg (1080x1207, 900K)

either Steven's Traditional or faithful.team/

someone needs to host a modded server.

they need to revisit the light level mechanics at some point, every light source is 14 or 15 and spawns can happen at 7 so you have to autistically place torches every 6 blocks to keep creepers from jumping off a roof and blowing your shit up

nigga i dont want a bunch of lights plopped all over the place, make spawns happen at like 1-3 so i can use tasteful decorative lights

Anyone else here try out the new combat snapshot? I liked it, I do hope they get rid of auto attack though.

The auto attack is for disabled people. It will probably be toggable.

I cant change my skin, everytime i log in, it demands my favorite pet, etc i dont remember and my old email doesnt work

fuck you mojang!!!!!!!!!!!!!

based retard

You can't blame people for it using since mojang doesn't seem interested in adding furniture and this mod allows you to make all kinds of aesthetic pieces without mod bloating.

Attached: ftrdsfrtgr.png (720x405, 214K)

I always give those questions the same vague answer

Guys do i really need to install that stupid fucking twitch app to use modpacks?

Attached: 1561818266348.png (872x632, 190K)

Go to files and click download

just use multimc and download zip files or make your own

Attached: 1563043407271.jpg (640x640, 48K)

>mining anywhere but mesa biomes
ya'll don't do this, right?

>he doesnt use andesite in his builds

one of the best looking blocks in the game along with polished andesite

HAHAHAHA LOOK AT THIS FUCKING MORON

Just put levers next to the fucking powered rails you low iq mongoloid

Attached: 1371016381768.jpg (486x409, 71K)

1. dont be a retard
2. make a xp grinder its not hard
3. only pick level 30 enchants
4. use dummy items to change the enchant seed if you need too (you really shouldn't)
5. get a couple villagers and turn them into zombies and then cure them to get super cheap enchanted books for basically free
6. unbreaking III on everything
7. Mending on everything
8. seriously it's not hard don't be a tard

my name is PEWWWWWWWWWWWWDIEPIE. BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRUH

>Port to 1.14 never ever

Attached: I Give up 3.png (298x301, 132K)

I can run it at 35-40 fps with a 1060
32x texture pack and the newest patreon SEUS
Still too buggy to use during gameplay but looks great in stills

I like BSL shaders the most
has tons of customization options as well

>can't even hold it in the second hand to make it give off light

Apparently it's to fix the shitty 1.9 combat. They were doing a public test with it, it pretty much reverts the combat back to how it originally worked. Only thing is Crits have to charge up, and you can hold down the button to "spam" attack (basically just makes the combat back to what it was but you can hold the button too)

It's going from tedious to normal again. Thank god.

I don't understand this at all, what was so bad about the new combat? Is having to time your swings really that agonizing, because I liked it more than just spamming left click.

This is me everytime I start a Tcon game, then start grinding Mystical Agriclkture ingots

This honestly makes the game look like a Windows 98 game with shit tier resolution, instead of a voxel game.

Attached: 1516805434465.jpg (475x351, 14K)

>24 y/o
>haven't played/cared about minecraft in years
>Drifted off to sleep with minecraft griefing videos playing through my headphones.

Wholesome.

Attached: Wholesome bee.png (225x225, 8K)

>watching a playthrough
zoomer

E
____ V
___ E__ E
N E V E R
__V E V
__E R E
_ R R

nice one

i think you mean unintuitive, which is a fair criticism

Modpacks fucking suck. Just pick the mods individually

files.minecraftforge.net/maven/net/minecraftforge/forge/index_1.14.3.html
what do you mean?

download the pack and use multimc

Kill yourself

Havent played since the before times. Whats a good seed?

sneed

bump, i wanna know too
turn minecraft into Daggerfall

based 1.7.10 gang
>The Virgin Latest-Release Subscriber vs The Chad 1.7.10 Loyalist

Attached: 48f[1].jpg (800x450, 62K)

>Whats a good seed
these dubs

Attached: 1261805488137.jpg (472x472, 42K)

What are they even adding at this point?

Same here, I want more shit to explore.
I've had the most fun cheating in a flan plane and flying over the landscape sight seeing and raiding structures I see.

More things to do, bug fixes, stuff like that. It's a very "make your own fun" kinda game anyway, they could keep adding shit (and they better do) but sooner or later you're going to run out of things to do and you'll have to start, well... making your own fun.

Make sure to equip an Elytra and some fireworks, it makes flying way more fun, even on creative mode.

Mending is super easy to get in 1.14 (just reshuffle librarian until he gets it as 1st trade). Combined with enderman farm ur ser set for life.

But flying on an old biplane makes me feel like an adventurer user!
I can also get a newer one and pretend to be american and just bomb villages in jungle and sand biomes.

Ah, you have mods installed, I thought you meant to write "a flaT plane" and just ran with that.

What about with optifine?

Like normal, Optifine usually boosts fps, but the impact isn't as big

This

>Minecraft
>1.anything
Choose one - or rather zero.