A game about rebelliousness and freedom, fighting oppression and slavery...

A game about rebelliousness and freedom, fighting oppression and slavery, doesn't let these 2 dumb fucks have a romantic relationship.

Why?

Attached: f57d8e7963116e94460f60e8ebb0017e.jpg (900x900, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUtthEmHqRw
youtube.com/watch?v=bByFVxUuFL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Morgana isn't a dog.

t.Morgana

>Game about rebellion and social outcasts
>Doesn’t let me be gay
Why? Honestly fuck Atlas, I would have bought Persona 5 had they just let me be gay. Fuck.

>rebelliousness
Being fag is not something cool and forbidden now, mate

It clearly is when most people still seem to hate us. (Even though we’re literally just humans) And when most videogames with romances won’t let us be gay.

Does Ann ever reply to whatever Mona says
In persona Q2 she pays more attention to frickin' Kanji than the cat

Because Morgana’s a beta orbiter who’s tiny cat dick can’t hope to fill the void that Kamoshida’s left

Attached: 6008F625-66EC-4E2B-BCC7-BFD99EDB239E.png (259x224, 70K)

People only hate fags that make their entire identity about what gender they fuck. No one gives a shit if you just keep it to yourselves. You don't see straight people going around talking about how straight they are.

Based Kamoshida

You aren't hated for sucking cock, you're hated because you're obnoxious and unpleasant to be around.

Ah, the classic
>I’m nit homophobic, I just don’t like gay people that make it their entire identity
AKA: I only don’t hate gay people when they stay in the closet and never speak up about the homophobic shit I say.

Nothing wrong with enjoying cock. If only you would stop being such an annoying little faggot about it.

I love Anne.
She never acknowledges Morgana's crush on her. Obviously she does not reciprocate these feelings for a fucking cat but doesn't want to hurt his feelings.

Attached: 1520270445028.jpg (495x700, 186K)

See

just get HIV and die from AIDS, faggots

Attached: 1561754896683.gif (326x268, 1.38M)

Sexual orientation is on par with fetishes. Everyone has one, retards make a huge deal out of it.

>has one
>one
Fucking casual.

A perfect example of how people still hate us for no good reason.

>Comparing sexuality to a fetish
Yep, some uneducated fucks around here.

Fuck off back to whatever shithole you crawled out of.

I should have said at least one. But my point remains that only idiots make a huge deal about their fetishes. You don't see the wonder bread loving fuck burning down trees and killing endangered species because it makes his peepee hard.

Don't play the homophobic card if they're just calling you out for being obnoxious
And instantly getting offended? Online that would score you points for being 'woke', but IRL it's a major social turnoff

*ahem*

Attached: shut up faggot.jpg (433x750, 81K)

>act like a retard
>person calls you retard
B-but I'm gay! Fucking homophobes!

You first, Cletus. Go back to whatever bible belt hicksville you crawled out of.

>Be called a slur multiple times daily
>”W-why are you getting offended.”
Gee, I womder why? The discrimination I face because of my sexual orientation is unacceptable.

>Gay people forced to congregated in underground clubs secretly to avoid beatings and death from straight men
Yeah, no wonder rape and STDs are prevelent. Maybe if people would accept us more, the problems would go away?

>Defend my sexuality
>Get called a faggot
Yeah, defending muself is totally worth being called a slur for. Fucking priveleged asshole.

Tranny.

We’re talking about sexuality, not gender. But I guess its too much to expect some redneck to know the difference.

>reee its your fault we act like uncivilized animals
maybe you should try not being a degenerate
i got nothing against gays
faggots like you tho, need to hang

Attached: 1562307383821.jpg (680x332, 31K)

>everyone who hates me is uneducated and Christian
Boy are you in for a surprise

>I have aids because I'm oppressed

what a shitty excuse
buy condoms and stop drinking semen

>Oppress people
>Surprised when they lash out their frustrations
Yes, suppressing someones sexuality will lead to violent sexual outburts. How is this hard to understand?

Reddit

spacing

Oh boy here comes the tranny replying to all posters

He can't, it's his fetish to die to dozens of STDs.

Have some self control and maybe you won't get oppressed so much

The game is about rebellion from preconceived roles enforced upon you by society and/or those above you. No one was enforcing that the MC was gay, though god knows people like you try

youtube.com/watch?v=JUtthEmHqRw
youtube.com/watch?v=bByFVxUuFL0
>Atlus made P5 even easier

Why else would people hate gays other than for religous reasons?

An excuse can still be the truth.

Proper

Formatting

WE ONLY DON’T HAVE SELF CONTROL BECAUSE OF YOU PEOPLE HOLY SHIT HIW HARD IS THIS FOR YOU TO UNDERSTAND?

So? Why can’t they just make the main character gay? It would only serve to make the game a better experience for everybody.

Perhaps you could find someone who's the same sexual orientation as you are whom you could discuss your sexuality with?
People may be tolerant or at least try too be but if you have outbursts like this IRL like you do online you'd be annoying as fuck to deal with for a straight person, much less make friends of

It’s far too hard. Gay people have to speak in secret and use codes like “Significant other” when talking. It’s near impossible to find another person to talk to.

>Why else would people hate gays other than for religous reasons?
You're a hedonist whose entire life is driven by a need to put things in your butt because you like the way it feels. You're also an easily triggered self-victimizing fuckboy with zero self-awareness. It's no wonder people find you contemptible

>Why else would people hate gays other than for religous reasons?
Same reason why we hate furries.

>the way to fight stereotypes and bigotry is to prove them right

Attached: file.png (800x450, 450K)

That’s the exact same reason self-righteous religois fucks hate us. You’re basically a Catholic who’s in the closet about it.

You're wrong. Furries are good, fags are bad.

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

Because Ann isn't into him

Because the main girls are not allowed to enter relationships that aren't with the MC. Easier to write around, not like there's much integration of the romance stuff into the story anyway. I wanted her and blonde dude to hook up, would've made the scene where he "died" more touching if someone was actually scared to death that he ate it, instead of the unfunny slapstick humor scene we got.

>Furries are good
Go back.

dating boys bad
dating teacher good

>if you hate hedonist degeneracy your are religious

your a fucking idiot you dont have to be a christ cuck to hate faggotry and degeneracy. you down syndrome ridden cow. go back to twitter you whiny cunt