How do I get into Street fighter 5 or fighting games in general?

How do I get into Street fighter 5 or fighting games in general?

haven't played one since PS1 days and use to play ken and just spammed spin kicks, uppercuts and hadukens. I'm guessing that isn't the proper way to play and that there is some actual strategy in it

what resources are good on YouTube and what other fighting games are worth checking out if I only have a gaming PC and possibly looking to get a switch some time in the future

Attached: Ken.jpg (1400x788, 234K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_R0hbe8HZj0
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zd7T5Don5s
youtube.com/watch?v=k5buIE63qjA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

VesperArcade has a good beginner series

Spam down as if you're teabagging to bait a Hadoken
Opponent jumps because they're retarded
You Shoryu them
Repeat until you win
If you're trying to get good though I don't know

Best is to jump the train during a new release so you have alot of people like you that didn't spend hundreds of hours learning all different kind of fighters.

PC is kind of shitty for fighters since most people play them on consoles, but there is no downside considering the gameplay aspect, mostly it's an upgrade considering SF5 has less input delay on a toaster. Don't know about the switch.

It's best to always search what you're looking for on youtube etc., e.g. combos, mechanics. You eventually find that one guy that plays the game you play and you like to listen to. I get most of my inspirations from tourneys.

YouTube is your best resource, just look up anything and everything related to starting SFV and learning Ken. After practicing you have to cut your teeth playing online matches. You will fail, often, but you will also learn what works and what doesnt. Try not to get frustrated, and enjoy the road to getting good.

Watch this

youtu.be/_R0hbe8HZj0

Watch EVO 2019 top 8s for all Games
Also learn wich normal move works in an online match

Download fightcade, get a friend to download fightcade, get some roms, have fun.
That's a good way to get into them.

Getting good is a grind of throwing yourself at a wall and losing for a long time. That's just how it is.

I got pretty decent at starcraft but for the life of me I could never get the hang of fighting games besides button mashing.

do fighting games really have a higher learning curve than RTS or do I pick up RTS games because I always played them

>Best is to jump the train during a new release so you have alot of people like you that didn't spend hundreds of hours learning all different kind of fighters.
what is expected to be the next big release?

get into skullgirls which is getting a switch port soon
there's a general for it at /vg/ that has a bunch of good resources in the OP

Attached: D-a7cibXUAEtEhw.jpg (800x1200, 116K)

SFV isn't a good game to go with, next to no good tutorial or features to teach you anything. Plus it is a shit game that will teach you to play like an idiot. The game is only pushed by ironic /fgg/ shitposters.

Right now MK11, KI, Skullgirls, UNIst and GGXrd have the best tutorial features that will actually help you understand the genre. Samsho doesn't have an amazing tutorial, but one if there and it being such a simple game means you can easily jump in and not feel overwhelmed.

Sadly there is nothing "big" announced for 2019. Alot of niche stuff like Kill la Kill: If, Grand Blue Fantasy Versus and OPM tho so if your a fan of said franchise go for it, won't attract people like MK, SF or DBFZ tho, but definitely enough new players for you to have some fun. Samurai Showdown was released last month but that game is a punishing experience for new players.

skullgirl was 2$ off with DLC for the better part of this year
I wouldn't recommend it to anyone that doesn't have extensive fighting game experience already

>Samurai Showdown was released last month but that game is a punishing experience for new players.
I've literally only heard the opposite. Unless your that Haoh who thinks constant j.HS will work out for every round of every match up it is pretty easy to get a grasp of. And you can actually do some damage to a better opponent cause there are next to no combos. At worst you will eventually luck out with an issen and take a round.

ayy lmao

Attached: .png (620x206, 37K)

actually how is the db fighterz game and community anyways? should I get into that instead? I always liked dragon ball

Just play with people you can chat, maybe start a Yea Forums lobby and ask after matches about what you did wrong

I'm not saying it is hard, just punishing, which might even work out to teach new players alot especially the meaning of whiff punish when you fail to connect your heavy etc.

No, DBFZ is not fun, and the community is dying.

PC is kind of dead, but the fanbase there is is chill. Most people I found through Discord and Steam are usually helpful and fun to play with. Also it is for you to get good whilst still maintaining a rather high skill ceiling. You might get unga bungad (rushdown) alot when starting fresh tho.

it is easy for you*

Ignore all these morons above me. Here's the only thing you need to do, only get into a fighting game if you have a real life friend to play with.

Ignore this moron
Get into games if you think they are fun and try to getter better the way you find fun

You'll just pull eachother into the same pit
While it's a scourge on decency, online matchmaking defined and saved fighting games in the last two decades

Attached: 1 Replay_2019-03-26_00-01-28.webm (560x312, 2.69M)

i would suggest the power rangers game but the pc version is still in the air, right now there is cross play between switch and xbox.

>How do I get into Street fighter 5 or fighting games in general?
Pick a character you like (except Menat), learn the basics of fighting games, clean your inputs and learn basic combos, and play against someone online or offline, that's it

>except Menat
Why's that?

>her whole concept is a poking character with no hurtbox
>hard execution
>no panic buttons
>having to deal with apes online while not dropping combos

>no panic buttons

Attached: 1503116463663.jpg (800x600, 25K)

Play UNIst since it has best tutorial

Attached: DaguHnEUwAECtTz.png large.png (566x800, 742K)

except her CA, she doesn't have a reversal

are those arcade joysticks really beneficial to the experience of fighting games?

when I see the pros it seems to only be whites and Asians who use them. black always seem to use regular control pads

It's what you prefer and feel most comfortable with.

Start with SF 5 and KoF 14. These games can be basic for a n00b but they have complex dynamics you can try and explore day by day while you git gud. Other good games 4 noobs that want to learn can be Soul Calibur 6 and Samurai Shodown.
Stay away from: Guilty Gear, Dragonball, Tekken ecc because they have particular gameplay & combo system that require some basic level to master it
Never try Muslim Cuckbat 11 or else until these cucks gave us back proper female characters.

you'll never know until you try one

Sticks are a meme nowadays, people won EVO several times with pads. Unless you're playing fighting games on arcade cabinets since you were little or are planning to play in Japan, there's no reason to buy a stick

The thing with fightan games is muscle memory is a big part of it
Japan had and still has arcades and they are extremely popular for fightan players
Arcades get imported to certain countries, gets popular there for at least the old players because they kinda fall out of favour in the west
They are still better than regular gamepads if you approach objectively desu, but you can play with bongo drums and be good if you practiced enough.It's just what they're used to.

It's not a race thing you retard, it's what that one person prefers. Kbrad likes to use stick and Punk likes pad.

how about d-pad vs thumbstick

that's preference

Pick R. Mika, spam dropkick, learn her corner combo. Win.

depends on d-pad quality and moves you are trying
X bawks d pads are always worse
Straight moves are more consistent on a d-pad, like movement while certain imputs are straight up hair pulling tier like 720 inputs etc.
Not like you can't switch per move

but it has no players lmaoooooooo
enjoy discord trannies

They have their pros and cons for different kind of games.

White people suck at fighting games

t. low ti3r bitch with the taste of dick in his mouth

like the dropkick isnt easy to counter

The only real prep work you need to jump into SFV online is to know a decent punish combo and maybe how to spend meter (just throwing out EX fireballs for pressure or ending your punish combo in a CA to be flashy is probably good enough). Learn the anti-air button for your character too. Sometimes it can be tough to find that info so you may need to just join a Discord server for resource links if no one has bothered making a decent youtube tutorial for that character.

That should be enough to carry you to Silver and if you make it that far you should have a better idea of how to use Discord and Google doc information to better learn how to play.

If only it wasnt dead
Maybe next game

Samurai Showdown is probably the easiest in terms of execution right now, but I haven't played it so I can't really recommend
My personal favourites are Guilty Gear Xrd and UNIst but they're pretty hard to get into at first, despite having great tutorial modes. But if you're into eternal struggle towards gitting gud and doing cool shit while you're at it, bite the bullet because these games are fun as fuck

Attached: sample_251460d4a91043f8bed9d6d3d0756461.jpg (850x1190, 176K)

The way I did it was I just played old games on fightcade for like 2 years. I'm pretty good now, especially at footsies/neutral. However, I don't know if you have the patience for it like I did.

I can't play any anime game worth a fuck though.

Attached: champagne.jpg (788x685, 83K)

Under Fart

>start with ... kof14

Don't do that. Play 98 instead. It's more fundamental/less system mechanics/shorter combos and fightcade has way better netcode than the turd that is 14.

Don't try to start with anime games, barely any players and the ones that are there are spergs.

>Don't try to start with anime games

Very good advice. Don't listen to the spergs saying "MUH TUTORIAL THOUGH". Even if it had the best tutorial of all time it doesn't matter. Anime has way too many system mechanics, execution requirements, and focus on setplay to be a good starter game that will teach you the fundamentals. You need to focus on neutral and footsies, then when you have a grasp of that, play whatever you want.

The people saying to start with anime because muh tutorial are /r/kappa (shitty fighting game sub plebbit where people pretend to play FGs and act black) retards that have like 5 hours in these games.

As someone who played fighting games a lot from 2009-2016 I will tell you that Capcom-made fighting games of this generation are absolutely awful and don't deserve your attention. If you want to play fightan, play Tekken or Smash. Street Fighter is a dead franchise

Release SF V =/= SF V now
Imagine talking about shit you dont know about

this is a good bait, it should bump the thread for some time

Tell me
>the fightan game you are playing now
>your main/s in it
>region

Attached: Comfyojousamavtriggered.jpg (378x328, 46K)

>>the fightan game you are playing now
SamSho, Tekken

>your main/s in it
Charlotte, Josie

>region
eu

>game
Taking a break from tekken,playing SFV
>Mains
Yoshi in tekken, no main in sfv yet, I'm inexperienced and shit
>region
eu

Guilty Gear Xrd
Baiken
EU

yes, it's dead, dont mock me

Join the Yea Forums lobbies. You'll get plenty of experience and advice from high level players there.

UNIST
Linne
US WC

But I'm EU, why are you americans so inconsiderate.

Play brawlhalla

Attached: 20190507_222806.jpg (260x484, 103K)

SFV
Sagat
US West

I got within one win of Silver and tumbled all the way down to Super Bronze yesterday. I just get fucked by Cammys and decent Ryus. Thanks for reading my blog.

You'll make it one day bro, dont worry
We all will

sell it to me first

>smash
>fighting game
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Don’t

>I came to a thread about things that I don’t like, I’m upset!

Why are fightan game threads the only good threads left on Yea Forums?

Anyway SamSho just game out. Get that, OP. It's very beginner friendly.

Attached: 410aee899a5e649762fad6bcb8293289.jpg (669x946, 629K)

Just pick one you like the look of and play it. There are good resources you can use for different games that will help, but the most important thing is just that you play.

>Why are fightan game threads the only good threads left on Yea Forums?
That's more saying something about the state of vee than the quality of these threads.
We occasionaly get lobbies and shit, I guess it's that.

I like GG's tutorial more. It's better for character-specific stuff, I dislike that UNIST neglects to teach you about vorpal traits and stuff like that.

ST
>o.ken, boxer

>iori kyo daimon

>yuri kim iori

Region
>us midwest

I don't think anime fighters are that bad to start out with. Guilty Gear was the first fighting game I really got into and I thought it was a fine entry point. Anime games may have a lot of system mechanics, but you don't have to be using them to their fullest to do decently, you just need a surface level knowledge of some of them, which is not hard to get.

If I were to not recommend anime games it would be because the two that are easiest to recommend, UNIST and GG, will likely both have sequels soon so you may just want to wait for one of those, and they both have smaller playerbases than Tekken and SF so you're going to have a tougher time finding someone at your skill level than you would in those games with a larger pool of people, but I would not advise against them because of an abundance of system mechanics or because they're too complex for a beginner or anything like that. UNIST and Rev 2 are both pretty accessible, and not just because of their good tutorials.

I wouldn't say it's dead, I just played for an hour in a lobby of 6 people, with people coming and going on top of it. The lobby's probably still up, even.

SamSho and GG
Yoshitora and Answer
EU

Alright people, how many would pop up if I was to start an eu lobby in SFV?
Dont be shy, I'm extremely shit myself.It'll be just some good old fun

Attached: Comfyreflector.png (378x328, 6K)

SFV has enough players matchmaking, there is no need for this

user, the point isnt to be able to find matches though.

>how to get in to dev
Firstly. Play a better a game user

Attached: received_442552539809279.jpg (1242x1231, 120K)

SamSho, Alpha 3
>your main/s in it
Darli, Akuma
>region
US East

I really want to get into Darkstalkers though

Attached: ab211307ffe16549099f9c1bafedfb08.jpg (1020x1447, 433K)

How the fuck do you get better at going from normal attacks to charge attacks anons, I always fuck it up
I just wanna play bison

Attached: 1538413270393.jpg (472x372, 59K)

input back for standing moves
input downback for crouching moves

>thumbstick
always, dpad a shit

its not dead as long as atleast 2 people are playing

As long as they are in the same region, sure.

>>the fightan game you are playing now
skullgirls
>>your main/s in it
valentine
>>region
eu

yes just this really, just buffer the attacks iykwim

> just spammed spin kicks, uppercuts and hadukens
>I'm guessing that isn't the proper way to play
Correct, remove the hadokens, and you will be a respectable Ken player

Ken players always do a hadouken then proceed to tatsu

And this is why you're never going to be the greatest.
youtube.com/watch?v=6Zd7T5Don5s

Tatsu -> throw on block
V skill -> throw
Heavy Shoruken from full screen, keep doing it over and over again
Never stop jumping
Even if they figure out they can block the shoryu, keep doing it over and over
If you do accidentally stop jumping, be sure to get a quick teabag in

>throwing
dude, I'm trying to make him into a ken player, not a pro

Fuck all the youtube tutorials telling you how to play. All you gotta do is play the shit. Do arcade mode, vs cpu and just play until you can consistently win against the hardest level cpu. At that point you know what you're doing and got to that level by yourself which is the best way to learn then some motherfucker telling you about frames and shit. Play outside the box don't be a cookie cutter player because then you'll play like everyone else. You gotta catch fuckers off guard. At most watch pro level tournament matches and try to copy the combos that you think look cool and can pull off. Adapt that into your playstyle. Don't let niggers tell you nothing

Absolutely agree on the play to learn idea, but fighting cpu teaches bad habits
Just play normal matches or come to Yea Forums and make a lobby here, people are always more than ready to help others in lobbies.
Better yet, you can get a newb like yourself and just play to your hearts content and improve together.

anybody EU xrd????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: 1535011277274.png (824x900, 462K)

>I'm guessing there is some actual strategy in it
No shit.

Just how low IQ can one be?

Attached: 1533543453124.png (312x355, 277K)

The whole don't start with anime games feels like a hold over at this point, use to be much easy to sideline the communities but the structure of the FGC has changed a lot with SFV failure. The youngest communities I know are generally around anime games, weebs see weeb characters doing weeby shit and go hey I want to learn this. Sure there is a lot to learn, but that is true for any game. A lot of these apparent begineer friendly games have a fuck load of system to learn about, and with how many like SFV are very pressure heavy you also need to learn frame data.

If someone really likes a game they'll stick with it no matter how hard it is. If Tekken can grow when you need an encyclopedia of match up knowledge then anime is fine.

I am, on PS4.

>looks like garbage
>removed one of the key mechanics that makes smash actually interesting (directional influence)

This. His entire analysis catalogue is an excellent primer

Is much slower too

You're right. Disregard the first two. Add in a ping at a minimum of 500.

SFV
Urien
LA

Attached: C183BCBDD5424FC68B45459B7EB7A4F6.jpg (460x487, 32K)

Play the game

Attached: ACAA252B-F12F-434B-99E9-241AD0C42E00.jpg (600x1200, 198K)

Soulcalibur 6
Talim
west coast

Attached: 1544796123254.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

guilty gear
ramlethal
brazilzão de meu deus, steam

>call yourself low tier god
>be an absolute tier bitch
Oh the ironing

no no you're playing ken correctly

1. buy a $200 fight stick
2. turn on SF5 and try to complete the trials
3. can only complete 8/12 of them
4. rage and turn off the game
5. put fight stick in your closet so it can collect dust and remain unused forever
6. cry over how much spent on a fight stick you can't even use
so basically you try to git gud and then give up and now you're just like the rest of us. only the chosen 1% can compete.

>rage after not even spending more than 10 minutes on the hardest trials
Sad

that's a nice breeze

Attached: 1507998745164.jpg (404x354, 26K)

You dont need to be able to do them to win some matches, just go online man.

post high iq gameplay

Attached: maruhan.webm (640x360, 2.91M)

I swear I'll buy the next Guilty Gear, such a cool series

>just came across a falke player doing that one stick boosted drop kick move over and over and over a few days ago
a dying breed, I say

Artist?

I fucking love Baiken. I wish I didn't suck shit at anime

Attached: 4f043a074a86cef745e453d2c0fb017f8179115c.jpg (900x636, 106K)

Then why are you here?Go practice, user

Because I'm playing SamSho. But I do want to try learning anime one of these days. There's way too many characters I like to ignore it.

Attached: 5819f14d4d5fb2385ca83bdf5b750913adc53371.jpg (652x777, 122K)

>sfv/t7
>akuma/steve
>EU West

>akuma
meta slaving drone

Not him but I would play Akuma in any game that has him available because I just really like Akuma for better or worse

Attached: 6ec2b64a78e6a07b8110856e84b5767d.jpg (433x650, 63K)

I hope venom is one of those characters or I'll give you a spanking for poor taste user

because you need your hand held

SFV is much better now than it was at launch. It's still garbage.

is it even worth it? theres so many releases and updates, its like all the time you invested is worthless

weee haha

Attached: VenomBaiken.webm (640x480, 2.34M)

>I dont even play the game but here's my opinion, the post

>buy a 80 bucks brand new te2
>turn on SF5 and try to complete the trials
>instantly become a god and complete 11/10 trials
>become aroused and have to take a break because you cant hold the stick in your lap
>go online and mop the ground with lowly pad players
>rejoice on how little you payed for a proper input device that lets you finally do what you've always knew you could but couldn't because of the evil pad turning my frame perfect inputs into mush. Only the chosen 1% can compete.

>so what kind of character this guy'll be?Someone rushdown oriented?Zoner?Something else?
>Uuuuh, what about everything?
>Like a jack of all trades, master of none?
>no just master of all too
Too bad my IQ is not high enough for him

he's cool as fuck and has a lot of options. Have you been getting cucked by my fellow akuma bros lately?

Attached: 1523346861250.jpg (800x800, 73K)

Enjoy easy mode low effort in an already easy game

I've been playing SFV since launch. It's a good fighting game. It's a bad Street Fighter.

The bad outweighs the good for me.

>it's garbage, except it's a good game
Incoherent post user.Sure, you are entitled to your opinion but it's still a fun game for me and much better than say, vanilla sf4

Akuma's just so great. He even managed to leave you with a bruised butthole outside the game. His power knows no bounds

>It's a good fighting game. It's a bad Street Fighter.
I don't think it is a bad fighting game, I just don't see the appeal over other games. If I wanted more rushdown orientated fighter their are a lot of options these days that give you more to play with. And if you wanted a simple fighter there are a truck load of those as well. I don't really see the point of the game outside it is called Street Fighter. If you stuck the title on another game then it is the one /fgg/ would be defending.

Drop some SFV Mods nibbas

My only problem with him is the default skin sucks ass and I'm not paying a single buck for a skin
Any mods to make his old look his default?

Soul Calibur, Fantasy Strike
Nightmare/Rook
UK

Having a local scene helps but I have heard horror stories with some scenes just consisting of people who think they know a game inside out just because they play offline so you will just be playing with average Yea Forums fighting game poster.

Dunno i just bought the nostalgia costume with some internet cash i made from selling crates and shit on steam. Only thing i bought in the game though.

Play the game. A lot.

There's the problem of not having locals at all in shitty countries too

.>fightan now
Samsho,i do a lot of umvc3 labbing and vsav arcade for fun, GG
>mains
Tam Tam/Ukyo/Galford, currently running Tron/Frank/Deadpool, Lilith/Lord Raptor/BB, May/Pot/Sin
>region
US EC

don't play GG as much anymore due to my friends moving on to UNIST, i respect that game but it's not for me, i don't really want to join a discord either and since we don't have a local scene for GG here im kinda fucked in that aspect

do not listen to him

i played back in beta. that game turned into such ass so quickly it's not even funny

Story time?

>trying to cut out a segment of a youtube video to turn into webm
>all the youtube cutting tools online says the video url I'm trying to use is too big (they can't work with anything above 30 mins)

What do I do fellow fightbros I don't wanna wait an hour to make a 20 second segment webm for shitposties

Attached: GGXXAC Clash Video「pray」 (1).webm (580x436, 1.45M)

oops didn't mean to reply

i don't even really want to, talking about it makes me tired and weary. long story short though, they just added heaps of extra shit to appeal to competitive scene and e-sports like wavedashing and gravity cancelling, and every other aspect of the game suffered as a result, most notably characters/weapons and the balance of characters. this all culminated in the game adopting & promoting a passive play style. eventually me & the group I played with just fucked off. ever since then i only hear about the game through my one try-hard friend who stuck with it and even with the crossover content (which just happens to include hellboy & rayman, two characters i love to death) i hear it's pretty much only getting worse.

DBZF
>21/vegeto/black
SFV
>Akuma
SC6
>Voldo
BRHUEHUEH

Attached: 1553297984050.png (189x164, 10K)

>Switching to GGXrd from DBFZ when my copy gets in tomorrow
What am I in for?

starting from scratch, this time with a rougher learning curve

Kill any Elphelts, Millias, Bedmans, Chipps, and Johnny's with extreme prejudice. Raven too.

Attached: SolRaven.webm (1000x562, 2.07M)

The game is very, VERY pressure-heavy. Learn your strings, learn common strings for popular/top-tier characters, make sure you have a team with assists that compliment each other. Combo execution matters less than your blocking and defense, and your ability to win neutral as quickly as possible. Don't expect team building to be as open as Marvel 3 (if you played that) because it's one assist per character and while few are awful the best ones are leagues better than the mid-tier ones.

If you tell me what you like to play I'll do my best to suggest a team. Also let me know if you're cool with just picking top tiers or not.

Attached: 1522205502755.png (748x747, 936K)

Doesn't the post say he's going TO Xrd FROM DBFZ, meaning he'll play Xrd?

Not that guy but how ded is it on eu pc and how welcoming would it be to a brand new player?Might pick it up in the next sale it gets

i bought a hori rap 4 and never touch it. if youre used to a regular controller, just use that

Oh, well fuck me then, nevermind. I need to read better.

EU primarily plays on PC
>how welcoming would it be to a brand new player?
I don't know, it depends on if you mind losing or not. You will definitely get raped hard for a while unless you're naturally talented or something.
Imo you should just play a lot and lab matchup specific stuff, I was stuck at beginner level until I started doing that because I was stubborn. Now I'm low level after playing for 5 months!
You could also try begging for beginner only matches on discord, if you don't mind that. Seems pretty desperate to me though.
There are more beginners/bad players on PS4 from my experience though

Attached: 1533010527578.png (678x639, 382K)

Play Samurai Shodown.

Attached: samuraishodown2019-artwork.jpg (2907x1276, 1.1M)

is it out on pc yet?

*plays tam-tam*

I've been told that PC is hardcore focused since you can screw with the input lag, and that PS4 has a wider range of skill. Same thing I experienced with Fighterz: Start on PC and get stomped on by greens. Go to PS4 and get more even matches

Late 2019 sadly.
Him and Genjuro will probably get patcged after evo, hopefully Charlotte too.

I have been and it's the most fun I've had with any modern FG. I haven't even gone online yet, since mining salt from my roommate has given me more than enough satisfaction.

Nah, not one to cry after losing but meant how often would people rematch you, add you and be willing to teach in general, so more on how they receive begginers as a community considering it is low pop anyways
Dont even have a ps4 really

>how often would people rematch you, add you and be willing to teach in genera
Depends on the person.
Only time someone added me was when they thought I was pretty good compared to their PS4 experience and they wanted to play more.
If you want coaching and advice then go on discord. People don't really give advice unless you ask for it.

>that guy that fell for the "unist is actually good and neutral based" meme

guys I really fucking like fighting games

Attached: RubyCombo.webm (854x480, 2.7M)

this webm is from afgg

When the fuck is EVO? I want to watch everything that's not Smash and MK11

Attached: 1556445532434.gif (190x207, 48K)

does this mean you know how to cut yt videos over half an hour long before downloading them I wanna keep on making fiting webms but some channels just post their whole tourney up

Attached: akihikoswerve.webm (640x360, 2.66M)

Attached: 1563129464577.webm (640x480, 2.8M)

option A) download the video
B) record it with OBS
step 2) cut the video in a video editor like vegas pro

Iroha in Season 2 please SNK

I play a bunch but today was SFV day
>your main/s in it
Cammy main, I just love her design-
>region
EU

Attached: R25MZsC6M8E4fJSfkKiOzMzmPTGY-2ylnRSh5KXetpw.jpg (614x767, 167K)

I'm sure we'll get her, user

Will we ever get a character as sexy as psyloke or rogue, anons?

what do we think of kolin?

Attached: 1550365395253.webm (1920x1080, 2.74M)

No and faggot nips haven't drawn enough Psylocke for my Psycock

Fun!

umvc3 pc
haggar spencer chris
midwest us

remember dbfz?

UNIST, XRD
>your main/s in it
Seth, Millia
>region
EC

Attached: battle of wits.png (1274x692, 1.19M)

Shame about her non-existent eyebrows and jew nose.

Other than that, she's a real 5/10. I mean, she's hot, but she doesn't have anything going for her like the other girls of SF.

Where are the SFV mods

youtube.com/watch?v=k5buIE63qjA

ok

Attached: 1552613405290.webm (852x480, 2.87M)

based

Mortal kombat is a great starting point, it teaches you all the terminology with its indepth tutorails and everything feels so stiff the second you try a different fighter it feels like a godsend.

Plus 11 is made by stealing as much mechanics as humanly possible, I can't imagine someone could of managed to outdo King of Fighters in that regard.

Attached: 1559780491130.gif (480x278, 1.21M)

Unironically a good analysis channel

lmao I'd love to see you dipshits try to play fighting games on thumbstick

dpad is the only option

still tekken 7
>your main/s in it
lucky chloe, currently flirting with Kazumi and Marduk
>region
US east

SFV
Necalli
West Coast US

Tutorials means jack shit if people don't play the game beyond the tutorial.