How can an addon be better than all mainline Final Fantasy games of the last 10 years?

How can an addon be better than all mainline Final Fantasy games of the last 10 years?

Attached: FF14-Shadowbringers-logo-buffed2.jpg (1100x618, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ASOATgfR8fo
strawpoll.me/18318841
youtu.be/_a63uOClPog
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/cbvx0y/
imgur.com/a/SFDjK
youtube.com/watch?v=Isqt8fjrVKo
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
youtube.com/watch?v=Dfb_n7wjb5k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>grinding two dungeons for months
>better than anything

Im mostly talking about story, soundtrack and characters.

cringe. shit. and weeb

cringe and bluepilled

>How can an addon be better than all mainline Final Fantasy games of the last 10 years?
>Ignore the gameplay though that's not what videogame is about!

Attached: 347538529821261824.png (128x128, 18K)

Well, first off there's only been 1 other mainline FF game in the past 10 years, and we all know that one was a trainwreck. So you're starting out from a retarded position already.

the gameplay for the past 10 years of FF aren't really strong points either. Final fantasy has rarely had good gameplay

Only shitters grind dungeons, user. Dungeons exist so that people with only two braincells keep subscribing even if they're too retarded to play any of the real content in the game.

Think about how many mainline Final Fantasy games have been put out in the last 10 years. 13 was in 2009. Since then the only other mainline Final Fantasy games have been 14 and 15. Its main competition is itself.

>JRPG
>gameplay

Interactive stories is the pull here that go a little more in-depth than a VN. That's all. If you want more than that, you're in the wrong genre.

Because there hasn't been a good mainline FF in the last ten years? There were only two, and they both had serious problems. It's like beating up a disabled child.

13 was released 9 years and 6 months ago.

>Due to 7R, there will be a literal decade between 15 and 16.
Christ.

Or maybe because they simply enjoy casually playing this game, leveling classes and having fun with friends?

Because Yoshi P >>>>>> the three stooges that are Toriyama/Tabata/Nomura

Because that's the state of FF unfortunately.

kill yourself

>I'm not talking about the gameplay

Attached: whatthefuck.jpg (900x702, 282K)

>Mainline games are so shit that a nu-WoW clone is better

"And that's a good thing!"

>head nodding simulator 14
pshh who can actually like this lovable game full of soul and dedication to the small details? fuck this shit, I hate a well translated game with fun environments to explore and entertaining stories. Transexual janitors are correct for deleting FFXIV threads and ridding us of discussion of an actual video game with hundreds of hours of gameplay that doesn't even include endgame content.

Because Final Fantasy is shit now.
That doesn't make 14 good

>how can a mediocre wow-clone be better than all mediocre mainline games of the last 10 years?

>play until level 5
>kill some squirrels
>hear some gay old English
>a cat furfag wants to suck my dick
wow this game is awful time to complain on 4channel

retards

Tell me how we're wrong

>go to /ffg/
>say something positive about XIV
>observe seething

Attached: ZSCqLCr.jpg (100x100, 3K)

I promise you'd like the game after you jerk off once or twice to a personalized lewd description of a femroe fingering your butt

youtube.com/watch?v=ASOATgfR8fo

STOP. STOP making threads you trannies. We get it. This game accepts transgenders. WE GET IT.

>two dungeons
hello asmon's layer

Can we not start threads with bait OPs that will only attract rabid shitposters? I just want to talk about xiv

Attached: 1560842126348.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

>Facet delivery
>4 wood for 1 lumber
>4 skins and 1 alumen for 1 leather
>12 items and 3 water crafted into 3 threads for 1 cloth

Why is WVR so hated by the dev team?

Just tried DNC. It's actually quite fun.

Can I play this game without doing any raiding and other mmo typical grindfest stuff? I'm just wanting to play through a long story adventure until I reach the end, then unsub until new content comes out. Do I need to be logging in to this game to do daily quests and grinds every day between content or is it playable doing just the story and no other filler grind mmo crap?

>Talking about video games

Attached: 1535981641158.png (538x592, 279K)

Why is the main character so weak? Thancred is stronger than main character WoL.

Because Yoshi-P is a longtime fan of the franchise from before it went to shit.

lmao nah, that's what gets thread deleted, user

GG EZ

Attached: OneDecadeofFF.jpg (159x157, 5K)

>0 reading comprehension

but hit bump limit and it was a perfectly fine thread

no u

You play as weak character don't play if you want strong character the WoL is weak character weaker than Thancred

>to play any of the real content in the game.

LGBT ERP?

Do you guys think the WoL jobberfag is the same dude as the Y'shotla cuck guy or are they two seperate dudes?

Attached: activating neurons.jpg (640x775, 106K)

So, how's DNC in terms of fun?
My main is DRG/WHM so I can fill slots easily

I had been playing MCH for some fun, but it's unironically giving me carpal tunnel
I need to call it quits on that job

>"I-I parse gray"
>"I-I don't care about parse"
>"J-just a game"
You are a copping retard that keep building his life on excuses for reasons to never get better at anything in life. If you're doing the trial more than once there is no reasons not trying to improve as much as possible. Not only it saves time, but it get you satisfaction, thing that a beta that never improve at anything in life like you cannot comprehend.

Attached: 1530719161499.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Why is samurai so much fun lads?

Attached: 1429280981589.png (216x178, 85K)

You're right but learn to string sentences together properly before you post again retard

It's copypasta.

wait a second... but thats not gameplay?

>BTW you also need silk thread :)

Fuck Yoshi

Soken isn't draining Uematsu's aether. It just takes a lot out of someone to summon a Primal. Just feed Soken beer and fried chicken and we'll all be okay.

Attached: 1563035880477.png (1000x1000, 156K)

Because you get to rip chunks out of boss hp bars, looking AND feeling good while doing it. And on the note of looking good I can't wait to go full MGR when pic related comes out.

Attached: m026.png (1920x1280, 1.01M)

Playing the story and then unsubbing until the next story patch is explicitly a developer-approved way of playing the game.

God, throwing that solid light Bravura at Hades was so fucking satisfying.

>Tfw WAR main since 2.0
What a fucking payoff.

Attached: 1551655212662.gif (250x300, 605K)

they're all me, and i'm also the guys responding to them

Is this eden raid armor?

Why are you maining a cuck job you prep your girl friend for Curious Gorge

Hades EX is gonna be a hella fun ride.

>not including XIII, which is not even 10 years old yet

same response really

They haven't said yet. Though most of us are banking on either Tome or Dungeon gear based on the previous contest winners.

Attached: 1538843148926.jpg (1200x1697, 180K)

>Playing the story and then unsubbing until the next story patch is explicitly a developer-approved way of playing the game.
What do you mean it is developer approved?

>Dancer is shit
>Dancer sucks its not worth playing
>Dancer DPS is NIN tier low
meanwhile Dancer-chads are doing more DPS than red cucks and are only slightly behind BRD and SMN

As long as it's not your main, who cares. Have fun

>WAR is my favorite tank and main one, always has been
>Leveling GNB
>Put lot of DH in it
>DH crit everywhere!
>If I want the same at 80 I will have to put DH on my WAR gear too while it want crit
>Mfw
This is annoying...
If only you could buy the same set multiple times...

Attached: 1508987235179.jpg (603x558, 110K)

Is SMN DPS really that low? I was thinking of leveling that next. Does it bring a good amount of utility?

Yoshi-P told us to unsubscribe.

As in, they've stated as much in interviews that there is a good chunk of the playerbase that does exactly that, and that's fine by them.

>5% more damage for 15sec
>a instant rezz every minute

because the creators finally have a full budget since their other expansions had less budget since SE was using some of their money to try and fix XV

Attached: greatest redemption arc.jpg (467x1200, 145K)

>full budget
>still using the lala excuse for wol not touching npcs
whatever

Balance Discord should fuck off

I need to do this quest now. I keep hearing good things.

scree

They have the budget but they don't have the devs. Honestly no idea where the budget is going.

Wouldn't saving the First have been a lot easier with a primal?
Why didn't Ysayle teach us that "wear a primal like armor" trick, that seems really fucking useful when you're immune to tempering

7R

>WoD gear reused for another set of gear

Not a 10/10 expansion

Hiring Tom Holland and Hannibal Burress for some dumb normie advertisement that shows no gameplay at all.

summoning primals still drains aether from the environment, and the last thing the First needs is less aether.

Is Red Mage the most complex and hardest class to play?

Attached: bearded-guy-copybook-pen-formulas-side-view-young-man-checkered-shirt-white-t-shirt-holding-notebook (1300x1028, 248K)

It could've used a lot less light aether.

I WANT MOUNTS FROM EX
>0,000001% drop rate
AHHHHHH

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

>Playing an mmorpg for the story
>paying monthly to play said mmorpg

Attached: 1561325542944.jpg (471x388, 94K)

>Got to HW
>Trial by combat in the first few mission
This shit is already good.

But anonymous, I take breaks. Like Yoshida-sama always wanted.

>Ysaile summons a primal into herself to fight WoL
>WoL beats her solo
>Ysaile with a strength of a primal loses to Ravana
>WoL beats Ravana solo without having to summon a primal in the process AND without blessing of light
>Ysaile uses her power to slow down imperial air ship to give us time to reach Azys lla
>Dies in the process though manages to permamently ground that airship
>Zenos takes control of Shinryu
>We dunk him down from the skies with or without 7 other adventurers? At this point it's stupidly hard to judge when we do stuff solo and when we don't and then he becomes an hero
Why would we willingly weaken ourselves by using something that's proven to be not effective at doing its task?

Attached: 1553103855415.gif (253x197, 932K)

No that's NIN, but they broke NIN's arms so he don't hit as hard anymore. Red Mage is the all flash, no substance class who uses fire and stone to get their sword combo and the only reason people want them for raid progression is because of the instant rez spell they can do.

>Do titan ex
>get pony first try

Attached: 1541576605772.jpg (402x261, 64K)

But we can't eat aether for breakfast like primals do.
And fuck me if they'll ever say why, because Black Magic explicitly is a process to consume enormous quantities of aether into power. I could've turned all that light into Giga-Firaja V but they wouldn't let me.

It will fade and die once Classic and 9.0 are released

Why is this expansion's soundtrack so fucking goood fuuuuuck
The songs themselves are great but they're also great at setting the mood where its used in the quests

Then you job to a fucking Pa'jeet that Thancred solos

pick your 3 favorite FF games

strawpoll.me/18318841

let's settle this

For most trials it's implied we go solo, Hades being one of the exceptions. For most raids excluding Coil it's implied that you're going in with a team of adventurers.

Just finished the game but who was that elf chick that hung out with the warriors of darkness?

FFXIV has been going strong since ARR's launch. If we survived the drought between 3.0 and 3.1 we can do just fine here.

I don't know either. Maybe it's explained if you do other role quests.

>No tactics

Old mounts are easy to farm. I mean ShB dragons. Their drop rate looks abysmall compared to dogs, birds and ponies

Attached: k9567mxuap631.jpg (1125x695, 58K)

The ARR primal mounts have very high drop rates though.

wow classic is bad and you should feel bad.

Somehow we got a team of echo-blessed adventurers together for Susano.

news to me
guess i'll farm more then.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

>Capitalizing first letter of a sentence
You are not pajeet-poster, why are you larping as him?

Attached: 1555144601087.png (120x128, 20K)

is that ...?

Attached: 1534970528440.webm (800x338, 1.83M)

It was increased years ago.

Which role quest did you do?

youtu.be/_a63uOClPog
Feo Ul should have sounded like Titania. Why did they butcher her voice?

the healer one with Lamitt

Pa'jeet is in the game anyone can post about it. He is a character in the game that beats the player.

I stopped playing years ago.

Finish all the role quests and your questions will be answered.

>the absolute state of the healing job forums

Attached: 1544331008009.jpg (800x800, 359K)

I love the story instanced music used in hw

DPS forums are not different.
It's like parallel universe
>BUFF MY DAMAGE
>NIN WAS KING OF DPS IN SB

It's still worse than XI.

only did the dnc intro quest and it was pretty fun

Can you report people from PF who asking for logs in comment section?

Meh I for one will be glad to see all the wowfugees leave. I don't mind the population decreasing if it means the overall quality of said population will rise.

yes

It looks less like suggestions and more like nonsensical rambling from people who don't know their jobs.

>NIN
>King of the dps
what?

You can report but the gm will most likely not care unless they actively harass you.

I don’t have the time to max level 4 other jobs do you mind spoiler tagging it?

>Make WHM good
>Everyone flips out

Attached: ryansmyworld.png (392x432, 459K)

BECAUSE YOU ARE POSTING FUCKING GENERALS IN Yea Forums! IF YOU WANT TO POST BACK TO BACK THREADS WITH NO END THEN TAKE IT BACK TO /VG/ YOU COCK MONGLING FAGGOTS!

Attached: 1436799507533.jpg (584x715, 56K)

Ascians?

Attached: 1532222229111.jpg (720x720, 309K)

>tfw mainly play WHM
gonna enjoy this shit while it lasts we all know it wont

Attached: 1555320643383.gif (360x238, 1.52M)

>WHM mains hate any job that's on top
>WHM reaches the top
>Mass confusion

Attached: 1551550979481.gif (192x192, 1.3M)

Even with cruise control you still have to steer.

i will not do this

>did the highest amount of DPS by a lot in the final fight.
>is a MCH

Does everyone playing this game just suck?

>pure DPS class did the best DPS
?
???

yes you're cool

Inb4
>reddit
But I'm lazy and this is actually a good summary.
reddit.com/r/ffxiv/comments/cbvx0y/

Why didn’t the two BLM and the BRD do the most?

No I suck pretty bad as well.

Please stop being so basic

>How can an addon be better than all mainline Final Fantasy games of the last 10 years?

So it's better than precisely 1 of the 15 total mainline FF's?

Sounds about right. XD

How come no one says hi to me when I say hi in all chat or when I /wave at people? I just wanna make some friends while I play the story.

That’s really cool. Thanks user.

>if I post it again they'll finally believe me right
>6 years of FFXIV later
>r-right?

the past ten years is since 2009

XIII and XV

People in this game are usually in their FC/LS cliques, or antisocial fucks.

get gud

I don't have FC for padding. Fflogs is good tool but it is mostly padded e-peen

dungeons are better, than over-wold people unless they're specifically doing something that would hint they'd be open to it

then make a group for shitters like you. group creator has every right to exclude players however they see fit.

>group creator has every right to exclude players however they see fit.
ACT violates TOS, user. Parsing is illegal.

Attached: 1562222883923.png (338x327, 169K)

You can still block classes you dont want. They give you the option in the pf. You can't prove they are using act

remember when balance was 10%

MCH is top dog with BLM right now
Personally I think that's bullshit because MCH is a ranged job with no cast times, but MCH has been in the dumpster for so long that I'm glad they get their moment to shine

Remember when AST was even remotely playable
You can't even play it for fun now because it's fucking dull as shit. They could buff the numbers across the board and no one would touch that shit because it's boring.

yes i remember 3 weeks ago

To be honest I suspect job locks are not most people intention. It's annoying PF shit that not fixed. When someone leaves your party the slot will be changed to his job.

Only been playing braindead DRG til Lv.60 so far and had fun with it, will probably keep playing but I also want to try a tank, which is the easiest? Is Gunbreaker easy? I'd rather not start a class from Lv.1 again. Paladin looks interesting too since it's the only one with shield and sword?

What the fuck it has already been 16 days since Early Access.

Attached: 1562201478103.jpg (600x600, 94K)

Is it just me or does
>mainline FF of the last 10 years
amount to exactly one game?

Attached: 1522093604437.png (497x480, 217K)

>WHM
Afflatus Misery can be cast at any number of blood lillies, with scaling damage based on how many are consumed
Reduce Presence of Mind cooldown to 120s
>SCH
Bane comes back, same as SMN's version, 60% reduced spread on all enemies, doesn't cost an aetherflow.
Any unused aetherflows reduce the cooldown of the next Aetherflow by 8s
>AST
Divination cooldown reduced to 120s
Combust 3 increased to 60 pot to match SCH and WHM
Neutral Sect changes Nocturnal shields into a different type of shield, which overwrites the AST's own Nocturnal but doesn't overwrite Galvanize

Dumb all around.

haven't seen the titania mount drop once in 30 kills
fucking hell

>Any unused aetherflows reduce the cooldown of the next Aetherflow by 8s
It honestly amazes me that you actually wrote this and didn't realize just how utterly stupid and pointless it is.

Attached: 1551357053232.png (720x720, 519K)

>don't talk about video games on Yea Forums
>I need all the space on front page for smash, mario maker and zelda threads!
Fuck off, jannie.

We’ve been the loldragoon for FFXIV since heavensward. I had forgot what getting commendation was like.

13, 14, 15. I think one of us is bad at math.

The joke is that this is something Yoshi would actually do, because SCH players are bigger crybabies than MNKs and will whine no matter what changes

just started and i love marauder already this class feels kino what is the warrior class like?

>13
>13-2
>13-3LR
>15
>Type 0
>Dissidia NT
>All of the mobile phone shit
It amazes me that FF is still a huge franchise at all.

Why are the devs so fucking based?

Attached: 1563076195884.jpg (1911x6337, 2.53M)

mainline for me is just the, well, main games like 13, 14, 15
but yeah I thought 13 was already slightly older than 10 years

Don’t play shadowbringers then are you will be crying cringe from the pro refugee sentiment by the crystarium.

Speaking from personal experience user?

If X-2 is a mainline game, the horrible dumpster fire known as the XIII trilogy counts too.

What the heck do I meld for WHM? Some are saying crit and others are saying det.

crit and det

Crit > Det > DT >>> SpS

Totally different situations though.

Crit and Direct hit. If you don't meld any DH, you won't be able to direct hit at all as a healer.

Piety and det. Crit is useless, all your important stuff either can't crit (hots, bene) or don't need crits to be effective (all the instant and ogcd shit).

>Piety
>Melding Piety
>Ever
>For any reason
Neck yourself

>hots can't crit
Everyone point and laugh at this man.

I don't play WHM, but from what I've heard they have better MP management than SCH which has no MP management issues in my experience so far. And the crit would be for dpsing, which is what the WHM is for.

>gameplay
>past 10 years
>XV
I mean, really. Fucking really? XIV is miles beyond XV, but that's because it's the fucking worst combat Final Fantasy has ever seen

I wanna have sex with alisae while her brother watches and desperately denies he that doesn't wish he was her

When will we get GNS?

Attached: download.jpg (954x1024, 232K)

Well go on then, show even one instance of a crit hot. I'll wait here.

This gotta be advanced trolling or a really fucking stupid user.

>the absolute STATE of PLD mains

If you're playing AST lol then your MP sustain is so poor that you at the very least need gear with piety on it. There's no more Refresh or Mana Shift either, so if you run out of MP, nobody will be able to bail you out.

retard

Ah, so you are just trolling then with false information. Got it

It's the same guy

Here you go, champ.

Attached: crit hot.jpg (372x256, 42K)

lol mod deleted my post. i only said
>Cringe, Shit and weeb.

i know now for sure that this site is run by ffxiv shills i wonder if you faggots get paid tho

you have to go back

Attached: 1542888813862.jpg (1213x1356, 622K)

That doesn't really show anything except a number, which could be anything really. Surely you have a combat log or something that says Hot (Crit)

Other things as in other heals? because they show the name of the heal for everything but hots.

Attached: heals.jpg (345x177, 31K)

Here's your new gear bros
imgur.com/a/SFDjK

>Still no T visor helm

Not gonna come back, huh?

Give me a good black cowl for my DRK

Attached: mystery nigga.png (1268x938, 505K)

Pretty sure those are already in game.

Sanctuary heals don't show spell name either, and stack with Regen heals, so technically the first screen could've been one heal being one spell's effect and the other from two spells, or from two different hot effects. Though I doubt you'd bother to go so far just to fool someone on a mongolian basketweaving board.

>JRPG's
>Gameplay

That shit genre has no gameplay whatsoever, specially the turn based games like FF, all those games would make me go to fucking sleep if it weren't for the stories, and even then the stories are usually shit

The only good FF game in history is the original Tactics and even that game suffers from periodic bullshit

Isn’t the Crystarium deal that everyone does their part and all the guys from the refugee camp just wanted an easy comfy life with handouts?

Why does SMN have so FUCKING many buttons now, jesus
I can't keep up with this shit

>tank gets 8 stacks of vuln on the last boss of the lvl 77 dungeon
i should have let that cunt die, good thing I was WHM, I would have been OOM on any other class spam healing him

*steal ffxiv' budget*

Attached: FFVIIRemake.png (630x351, 61K)

It has less buttons than stormblood tho...

Weird bloat. There's like four buttons that can't be lit up at the same time anyway (trance, akh morn, baha, other akh morn) so why not compress them into a single button.

Do they change VA every expansion?

Only in Heavensward.

NO IT WASN’T

Hades was best boy. The Source is rightful Ascian Clay. I wanted to bring about the Rejoining and go back to my old life as a Mystery Nigga.

>DRG kills half the party with the tether in Innocence EX because he tries to greed DPS instead of taking the tether to the back

Yeah that extra GCD sure was worth the three dead people you fucking ASSHOLE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Healers need to adjust.

Thinking of getting back into this with all the shadowbringers hype. I haven't played since the first expansion. I don't have my password or my OTP anymore. How fucked am I? Are they usually pretty good about getting them reset?

how much damage does living shadow do

youtube.com/watch?v=Isqt8fjrVKo
The weebs dancing together might be cringy as fuck but I like it overall.

>with or without 7 other adventurers? At this point it's stupidly hard to judge when we do stuff solo and when we don't
They're in the fucking cutscene

Call their customer support and they'll reset your password and delete your one time password.

Did shadowbringers change anything if I want to start leveling crafters from scratch?

Attached: 1535272864034.png (817x693, 489K)

I felt so bad bros. You will remember him, right?

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_200030_855.png (1920x1080, 1.44M)

Why is this like a thing. I keep seeing multiple videos that are just people dancing in different areas to music.

I mean the editting is kinda nice, especially the time lapses he does, but I don't get why these are a thing.

Shinryu is canonically done solo according to Raubahn so I like to headcanon that your party all failed the QTE.

My party just failed to level 38 dungeon four times in a row because a noob wasn’t paying attention to the screen

How is this the best Final Fantasy game or even a good game altogether

Here is my shitty attempt at screenshotting and putting together the DRK 80 Journal entry for anyone interested.

Attached: DRK 80 Journal.jpg (814x5697, 1.56M)

I'll take XV's combat over original XIV's combat any date.

it's fun

The only change was between ARR and HW. After that they've kept the same VAs ever since.

Except for Yugiri, but that's because she got fucking murdered

I don't think it's cringe at all, really. Having that many people together in one place to show off is super rad, I even recognize some of the people in the video.

Once you get Titania weapon everything become so smooth in PF. You can join every "enrage/final phase/add" party and clear with them. They always straggle with mechanics and dps but your dps alone will elevate everything even when everyone around you dying. It's most consistent farm especially when other dps get their weapon. Meanwhile most """"farm""" parties can't do mechanics at all.

Attached: 12315375876.jpg (784x710, 102K)

>Drills to the center of the earth
>Similar tech to Garlemald, created by Solus
>Emet's true name is Hades
>Tartarus is a place in/controlled by Hades
>Sound that destroyed the Ancients came from the center of the earth

Attached: 1552667636943.jpg (1187x664, 257K)

They all share different cool downs. They can’t be combined into a single button.

If they were smart, they would have Traited Bahamut to combine him into Dreadwyrm Trance like they did to Phoenix. Phoenix Trance is far more elegant than Dreadwyrm and Summon Bahamut.

>no menu to check the status of Crystarium deliveries, have to go back to the actual NPCs each time

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA

They look so fucking dumb. I wish I had the time to play during SB so I could have cleared literally any of the EX trials.

Who else ready to unsub tomorrow if they don't have voice acting in the Eden story?
This shit isn't acceptable 3 expansion in a row

probably the new eureka.

What's Tartarus? In the end of ivalice raid Garlemald got their hands on "Tartarus". It was final cutscene. Setup for Nier raid?

Never underestimate the superiority of Garleans

Tartarus was what Construct 7 did.

It was me, Dio.

The new eureka will be the real eureka. The one that Eureka was named after

>Remember us.
>*stoic nod*
>doesn't tell the Minstrel about fucking any of it
Thats fucking cold Warrior of Light

>voice acting

worthless fluff that is literally the cancer killing games. wanking over realistic graphics and 'your choices matter' makes up the triple crown of shit

eureka was named after a fucking primal

Theres guaranteed to be a Hades EX.

>superiority
>have been held in a stalemate by the shitty ass Eorzean Alliance forces while we were off dimension hoping
>entire has production facilities wiped out by two dudes and their nameless henchmen
>have since their empire's inception been strung along by Shadowniggers

is the a bunch of patch quests inbetween heavensward and shadowbringers?
i think im almost at the end of heavensward

>Class I like isn't fun to play
>Yoshi change this shit it's not right
>Class I don't like isn't fun to play
>lmao what a bunch of whining nigger babies fucking fags grow up

Attached: 1545650164308.jpg (645x589, 69K)

there's a whole fucking expac between heavensward and shadowbringers

I hope that whatever happens, we somehow see him again and protect that smile. I feel like the little plot points hinting we were once an Amaurotine and potentially someone close to him will mean in the future story we'll start to see echoes" of this previous life. With the rejoining of Ardbert we're more than just a shard now.

*heavensward and stormblood

The thing Construct 7 does that sucks you into that void. It's also what created the Ridorana Cataract, that giant fucking bottomless hole the ocean is draining into right outside the lighthouse.

Can someone post the Eden datamine?
I hope you mean between heavensward and stormblood, because yeah you got an entire expac to go.

Issues with XIV:

>Literally every dungeon is a hallway with ironclad linearity
>Literally every boss is just a dude in a circular arena
>Everything related to PvP is shit
>Open world zones are tiny, empty, have nothing going on, and are separated by loading screens
>Zero player choice in character building (stat choice, skill choice, talents, gear choice, etc.)
>Gear is universally boring (No gear sets, no unique effects, etc.)
>Classes are completely amateurish in their design (combos that only exist to be done in perfect sequence, two separate abilities like Demon SSlice > demon Slaughter that could be done with a single proc, etc.)
>Boring questing with awful instancing, unlike TESO/GW2/etc with unique instanced zones only for questing
>Over-complicated crafting which is ultimately just as meaningless as WoW's because it only exists to make catch-up gear and consumables

k

crafted shit is always bis at some point

Don’t you get tired of posting this?

Attached: 59F663DC-3E19-409C-B8E1-1F1E18417184.jpg (450x640, 42K)

k

>Nomura/Tabata/Toriyama
from worst to least Retarded

>only exists to make catch-up gear and consumables
I can't imagine being so pathetic you literally ignore everything in the game but raidlogging.

You didn't fix SCH, they NEED Energy Drain to be remotely fun, they NEED an ogcd damage spender for AF

Yeah theres a bit, most of it is filler about weeaboos and some losers in the desert though. You can ignore it.

Why would you need that? It's super easy to just look in your crafting or gathering log to see what you need to turn in.

if i just hit 79 will i get to 80 with one day's worth of roulettes

>someone in game just told me to have sex
this meme has gone too fucking far

Attached: 1542499419613.png (400x389, 48K)

isnt that just an erp invitation in this game

If not all the way, then at least very close.

I think I went from 79 to about 2 mil short of 80 with all my roulettes.

LA-HEE

Attached: Great DRK of Ronka.png (1086x681, 308K)

It's over WoWFag. FFXIV is here to stay.

Attached: d8ff91b5988534ee730ee0c7fcb7457d.png (663x202, 10K)

not all the way but you can just run Mt. Gulg a couple times.

Attached: 1540647969416.png (624x628, 59K)

I don't know.
I started playing a week or so ago and just reached Heavensward. Still 80 or so hours left, before I can play SB.

if you have armory bonus, and get Mt Gulg for leveling, maybe

Just take the material back out when you’re done with the gear and give it to your WAR. Eventually they’ll be using the same gear

good thing I also do my hunts daily

>this sidequest wasn't marked by special quest marker
Just why?

Attached: 12.jpg (1920x1080, 493K)

>Ranjit comes back as a trial in 4.1
>Lotus Juice sings his theme song
What's your reaction?

I kinda wish they would add on to the scholasticate quests

source on this

>add phase where Thancred stops his ultimate attack

>79 SCH from daily roulettes
>never got a single healer item drop from dungeons when running MSQ as BLM
>want to just run Mt.Gulg for EXP and be done with it
>don't want to burn the MSQ coffer handouts on a job that'll be maxed in a day anyway

I hear healing doesn't scale based on level/gear. Do you think I'll be able to brute force my way to 80 in i400 gear?

Attached: 1430723250847.jpg (479x479, 75K)

Chaos or Light?
Also what server?

Attached: 1557700498416.jpg (381x437, 118K)

Attached: 1562447827580.png (368x686, 360K)

>Implying this won't be his theme
youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8

imagine the state of pajeet poster after this

Lewd fairy girls.

Attached: 1562826500909.jpg (727x1200, 144K)

LA-HEE

Lukewarm, I only like two or three songs he's done

it was foreshadowed that he was not dead

Because the Dwarf beast tribe isn't released yet so there is no new content to unlock with that quest.

Party wiped 4 times in a row because on the Chimera boss for ant hill dungeon, dumbass fucking archer wouldn’t move in time to avoid AOEs and then the healer would lose all MP res-ing them

Ended up rage quitting

Have you seen the cloud and the tree WEEB SHIT EVERYWHERE!!!!!!Yukkkk!!!!!!!!!!!! Give my very mature Dwarf and Orcs !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LA-HEE

user stop he's already dead

Attached: 1558239191659.jpg (1920x1080, 302K)

>just big enough not to break from penetration
u n f

Higher mind = better healing so better gear = more mind = better healing

Do the Coil raids tie into the main continuity? I haven't done them and I'm in HW at the part right before you meet with Alisaie and I'm wondering if I'd be missing out on anything.

No, fuck him. Literally tried to murder everybody just to bring back his dead society. He's an intelligent psychopath.

Gaius was right, murder all ascians

yeah

I need this in my life

>SB SCHs : Buff WHM, don't nerf other healers
>ShB SCHs NERF WHM WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THEIR DPS SO HIGH

They change her dialogue a lot.

Yes, you get extra dialogue with Alisaie and she treats you much differently if you've already been through Coil.

Not my image, but healers are straight up saying healing isn't scaling past 70 right now for some reason.

Attached: uoWtUL4.png (525x713, 369K)

>grinding two fights for weeks
in a few days you'll get a whole 4 more easy fights to grind, then two more weeks later the slightly harder versions of the same fights for 2 months!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 54334545345343.jpg (1000x1000, 198K)

How do we fix raidtrannies?

More content than what BFA got in a year desu

She also has unique dialogue if you started Coil but didn't clear it.

Yes. And you will learn the truth behind whole Bahamut deal. Plus cool as fuck cinematic. Director's cut version of ARR opening

Blargh. Well then what's the easiest way to speed through it?

I like this artstyle

>emet was gremlinguy all along
kino

Attached: ffxiv_06302019_182534_873.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

the fuck do you mean speed through it

Get dabbed on dumb frog poster

Weird. Maybe it’s a bug?

Set up a unsync party finder.

Eh wot?

>Everyone works hard at the Crystarium and pulls their weight.
>Those that can't be bothered tries to get into Eulmore by cheating and scheming.

You can do solo fist coils. Or even second as tank. Unsync run in PF. A lot people do Coils. Even in SB

And it's a good thing. It's bullshit that you could throw a single indom or earthly star on SB and delete the raidwides.

if SCH and AST both performed at WHM's current level, shit would be beyond trivial

How do we fix casuals? At least raidtrannies can clear content and are relatively tame unless you join their Discord circlejerk or are a greylet yourself. I'm fucking sick of people dying in Innocence EX of all things.

>still clinging to this bitchy hag that treats you like crap instead of the many many far superior options that the game introduced since the early days
Seriously, nobody does this, do they?

Attached: 1560227656025.jpg (575x623, 92K)

The Ran'jit Trial is really fun but the background music was terrible. I dont know who decided to put a lengthy racist rant about how the Warrior of Light is a "virgin cuck beta bitch" who is "weaker than that shit thancred", but they should probably be fired or at least put on unpaid leave. Having him scream "fuck you panjeet" over and over in the last 5% of the fight seemed really tasteless too. The rest of the music is so good, I dont know how this track made it into the game.

I hope we get more of them in the patches.

>relatively tame
Who do you think the retards shitting up Yea Forums threads about REEEEE MUH META MUH DUNGEONS are?

Can you solo coil at level 80 or do you still need a group? I got stuck at one of the bosses with all the arms and the different forms.

Imagine not helping Alisaie find some closure.
Imagine abandoning her half way through the delve into Coil.

Attached: 1534546892124.png (225x225, 81K)

You can't. They're thoroughly convinced their metafagging is meaningful in any way, ignoring the fact that JP clear rates are greater than those of every NA DC combined.

Check JP clears user. Clears > parse.

Outside of OF, you won't find a single SCH who's actually like this.

But it's already trivial for everyone except AST.
Both SCH and WHM are perfectly capable of solohealing current content.

Attached: 1560405645678.gif (316x228, 1.9M)

>Healing is stuck on 70 numbers while HP and damage went up.
>Healers can still heal extremes without ever using GCD heals
Nice job SE.

Don't know as I haven't seen them.

Attached: cat.png (1904x1089, 2.42M)

about to hit 80 on DRK give me some music

final is soloable, second still might not be (8/9 have instakill mechanics), dunno about the first

Do it for her.

Attached: 1535463920018.jpg (1450x2048, 362K)

If you're french, chaos, otherwise light.

I love alphy!

I sincerely doubt JP players have to go through 3 different parties in PF for EX trials before finally finding one that can actually clear the fight they're supposed to be farming.

How so? The lack of scaling basically means healers don't need to gear for anything at all.

Thanks

You do need to understand his viewpoint. He views everyone as being incomplete fragments of their true selves. He isn't "murdering" people as much as he's trying to make them whole again. To make the world unified, peaceful and as ascended as it used to be. A perfect utopia. He has the right of it.

Attached: ffxiv_02072019_102913_300.png (1920x1080, 1.95M)

lili_mdoki

Attached: alisaie 43344424.jpg (1000x1000, 112K)

so how are the new classes? im still very new to the game but im maining marauder i just wanna know how the new content is

>retard dps dies to avoidable mechanic
>raise him
>he dies again a minute later
>don't raise him
>"wtf where's my raise?"
you get one. that's it. this has been the status quo since 1.0

Attached: 1561851037180.gif (382x678, 2.18M)

cheers

They are all pretty cool, though astrologian isn't in a good place right now and Dancer is pretty weak at the moment.

But all the numbers are likely to change when Eden Savage comes out.

>DNC En Avants on raise and immediately dies to AoE

Attached: 3524.png (620x672, 590K)

DNC is fun and flashy, haven’t really played GNB

You probably can kill some "unkillable for 70lvl" bossed by skipping entire mechanics because of 80lvl burst damage. Give it a try.

Sometimes they shouldn’t even get one

>being a petty healer
I bet you let your party wipe on purpose multiple times because you are a little bitch.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (850x1074, 251K)

Had a SAM and BLM during Raid Roulette Ridorana that were at perma full res sickness the whole way through. I stopped ressing them after a while.

Most people that are still "farming" this shit are braindead fucks that got carried in their 1st clear, so now they try to farm and this happens. The actual good players cleared this shit on expansion day 3, farmed for a day and fucked off.

DPS don’t need to be raised

>tiktok posting zoomer pretends he was even born when 1.0 came out

The dps wasted on ressing their full res sickness isn't worth it.

I bet you pretend failed big pulls aren't your fault

>being a degenerate cutscene skipper
yikes!

They're not perfect. Watch some JP streams. And disband after X wipes is legit thing. Avoid farm parties. Join clear/last phase

what is the correct etiquette here, do I just shut up and return to beginning

Am I the only one retarded enough that missed the plural when Elidibus said he'd set the Warriors of Light against us, and thus thought his plan was to get WoL to kill everyone?

WHM dps back on SB was ~4.5k ish.
AST/SCH dps back on SB was ~5.5k ish after taking their raidwide buffs into account.

You can bet if they made stone IV 350 potency to allow WHM do 5.5k personal dps to match AST/SCH you'd see the same bitching as well because personal dps is parseable, not raid wide.

You still need gear for dps, defense and hp and healing will increase from this point on, the ShB formula just makes you heal less.
This change is mostly to make healing weaker in relation to the total hp.

Using a single ogcd to top a full party was complete bullshit and now you can't do that.

Who made him god? He doesn't get to decide for literally the entirety of mankind.

Attached: D-_Wlv9W4AAn12_.png (399x400, 262K)

Can anyone confirm if you get all 3 of these options if you haven't done the dwarf stuff yet before initiating the Healer role quests?

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_213729_908.jpg (568x196, 20K)

AFK until you get kicked.

I don't raise people without swiftcast unless a mechanic comes up.

If i just used SC on something and you died, tough luck. Reflect on your life choices for 60s.

He is mankind. Literally everyone else is 1/14th of a fractured soul. He just wants to make people whole again user and live in a peaceful utopia with those he loved and lost.

Yes

Finally got my SMN to 80 and cleared Innocence and Titania EX last night, from the threads I've been reading everyone says Titania is harder then Innocence but Titania is fucking piss easy, Innocence at least requires some reactionary things. Titania is bare minimum planning then the fight is over in like 7 minutes don't understand how it's harder the Innocence. They're both piss easy though don't get me wrong.

Attached: 1537762833229.jpg (600x459, 64K)

He's an immortal being capable of boundless creation powers. He's literally a god, and one of the last remaining members of the true mankind.

i usually don't die more than once and when I die i get instant rez so it's all good

Well that's lame.

Didn't skip any cutscenes but good luck with the scraps, faggot. Only the worst kind of players are farming extreme now.

Clear parties are actually great for farm parties.
People won't get angry over your small mistakes and they won't be raid trannies. The group is usually on top shape too because they've been practicing constantly to just clear it.

How many times do you think Vautry has raped these sluts?

Attached: ffxiv_dx11 2019-07-14 15-40-31.jpg (1920x1080, 713K)

Alright, anons, I wanna try this game out (to play a bit casually since I can't go hardcore neet) but I'm European and I don't want to play it on PS4.
How are the servers? How active are they? Will I just be running with nobdy around or are they filled with Russians/immigrants/people who don't speak English at all? Should I just forget about it?

Attached: 0.jpg (433x650, 47K)

Seriously clear parties can usually become farm parties if you clear it within a reasonable few runs because everyone has more heightened tolerance. Farm parties people fucking throw out after the first mistake.

In Titania, a player fucking up and dying can get you killed as well on several mechanics.
In Innocence, a player fucking up will ususally only kill himself.

>raped

>Literally a god
>Got beaten by the WoL
Wow some god then

>raped

Yeah bro all those relationships, histories, loves, families, cultures, all that shit none of it matters because some faggots 12000 years ago got scared of some autistic screeching and nearly wiped out the planet. Fuck all that shit sacrifice it all to my God so he can fix everything.

Fuck off Emet. Your people had their time and it's over. Deal with it faggot.

What are you niggers smoking? Clear parties are fucking shitshows. You're better off joining a learning party and taking the reins yourself.

Attached: 23123.gif (231x300, 344K)

Titania is more complex but has more room for error. Innocence is a much simpler straightforward fight, but requires more precision with less room for error.

>Implying he can even find his own dick

>Nanamo tries to pay off her nation's crime to the Scions
>game lets us tell her no way
Truly the most satisfying head shake, though I'm pretty sure Tataru would've tried to strangle me then and there were she present

FFXIV is a safer wow, gameplay wise. This can be a good thing or bad thing and has been like this since 2.0 was put together. Outside of presentation and music with FFXIV excels at for sure, why do people get pissed off at the mention that FFXIV gameplay and jobs are very simple, especially due to controller-based gameplay?

Simple does not mean bad, especially since I get my normie friends to play this game, and all those degenerate erpers on Crystal.

>That buildup with one of them turning back to look straight at the WoL for some reason
>Nothing at all comes of it
It was even in the fucking trailers, but they didn't even get a proper fight in the game.

Can't rape the willing, bro.
Though I don't think he had time for plain old human chicks with his sin eater harem and the Forgiven Obscenity at his literal beck and call.

Think he only fucks Sin Eaters. They were also not pregnant at the point of their defeat. I checked.

Attached: jongleurs.jpg (1920x2152, 836K)

so with the echo you can dominate beings with less determination compared to you, would that mean I could mind control titania if I really wanted to put babies in her

>implying he can't

Ok robin

Fuck you

Attached: 1559340885634.gif (300x300, 3.02M)

Well, the WoL is a 8th of a god.

Not to mention, beings that think they're immortal tend to get careless because they think they'll just come back.

>all those relationships, histories, loves, families, cultures
Why do yours matter more than theirs?

Attached: 1548642116595.jpg (1680x1050, 87K)

>I checked
How did you check?

Underage as fuck

Calling me a nigger and posting a funny picture won't prove me wrong. You can tell if a clear party is a shit show from the first wipe. You can usually leave if it's bad. Farm parties often attract too many shitters.

>I checked

Attached: 1546555117436.jpg (1600x900, 63K)

People find this attractive?

Because they failed to save themselves. Why should they get a repeat? Why should the future be sacrificed to repeat the past?

Learning parties attract too many babies, clear parties are the right level of people that have been gearing up for a clear.

I heard homos don't

Because they're dead. They lived and they died, tough shit, either deal with it or fuck off.

Lali-ho!

>failed to save themselves
It's actually pretty amusing, you can see an Amaurotine discussing exactly that in the debate sidequest, about how it's not right for them to sacrifice their own effort to save one of the neighboring cities when it's a test to see if they could do it on their own.

>Red jester is a Red Mage
>Blue jester is a Rogue
What were they thinking?

She looks like an alien.

Learning parties attract too many new commers, while farm parties attract too many shitters that got carried and think their hot shit. Gotta find that Goldilocks middle ground.

>Amaurotines discovered an eldritch horror in the core of the earth
Y'all ready for it?

Attached: 54322342.png (1000x667, 1.04M)

Its not. My friend asked me to test with my fresh 80 healer still in leveling gear and he was barely healing like 1-200 over me.

You cannot justify sacrificing current relationships, histories, loves, families, cultures for those of the distant past.

Loli-ho!

>tfw no one really remember them
This is sad.

Only user that didn't miss the point of the story.

Sad to say but most of these things are correct.

Why can't I customize my character?

Why is the early game so fucking boring? Do they want to force me out of boredom to buy the skip potion?

Why don't I feel anything when I get new gear? It's all the same, there are no interesting effects, there is no reward for downing a boss, it's all the same shit.

I started playing the game and got to lvl 70, but I'm bored out of my mind, I had absolutely ZERO CHALLENGE the whole time, I felt nothing getting gear, PvP was the most retarded shit I've ever experienced.

The only things I liked about the game were the OST, art direction and the story. I already paid for Shadowbringers so I guess I might go all the way to see if there's anything interesting in this mess, but I'm not too hopeful.

Attached: 1562889877585.jpg (2464x2080, 266K)

>tfw like these two together
What's all the butthurt about? Thought it was sweet seeing him so happy, and have his hope and smile restored upon seeing her alive.

But you are his people. Just fragments of it. The world would objectively be a better place after the rejoining. He makes it clear in every single discussion how naive and futile the shardlings floundering is.

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_200021_257.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

>Why can't I customize my character?
????

WoW collab soon. Based.

How autistic are you?

Attached: 1560550534617.png (793x622, 162K)

You report them for not raising, simple as that.

Blue Mage is a Limited job, please understand.

>Treats you like crap
Since when has she ever done that?

>Got beaten by someone who's 9/14th of a way there to becoming "Literally a god"
>Who also had access to what amounts to a planet worth of light aspected aether to throw at him
>While being assisted by 7 other people
Really makes you /ponder

Attached: thinking1.gif (480x264, 1.54M)

>automatanigger talking about a game he didn't play
Like pottery.

Attached: 1559246486356.jpg (974x737, 158K)

>not yu yevon using the planet as a shield like he used sin
It still bugs me the scion symbol is so similar to the eye of yu yevon.

Attached: 1556304512513.jpg (1274x717, 305K)

When are they going to admit the job was a mistake and fucking retool it already?

Attached: 1496962567667.jpg (500x687, 137K)

that fight isn't canon

autistic enough to put several children in that womb with a sperg attached to it

>SMN

I feel for you bro, couldn't believe how much they fucked your class, it's like everyday drinking semen playing SMN nowadays.

nobody likes BLU, not even the devs themselves

user Void wasn't rejoined. It's not possible to be 14/14 at this point. Only 13/14.

What did you call me?

Turn 9 was 2hard4me back in 2.X days.

You ask why they aren't raising you and if they don't respond or say they aren't going to then you report them

They probably do need to revamp ARR to cut out a lot of the fat and add trusts to every story dungeon.

>Why can't I customize my character?
Nigga what
>I had absolutely ZERO CHALLENGE the whole time
Then do savage or EX primals you fucking casual

Sorry I'm fucking retarded, yes you'll be fine.
Depending on which datacenter you go you might see either French or German players a bit, but you're supposed to speak English everywhere

Why AST can raid as a Limited Job but BLU can't?

unukalhai

>Entier job story is basically about being a glorified jester with magic tricks
>Even a literal jester doesn't want to touch it with a ten foot pole

>no stats choices
>no skill choices
>every class is the same
>gear doesn't matter, it's only cosmetic

There are ZERO choices in customization in regards to gameplay in this game.

You don't know that, and neither does he. Emet is literally just a nostalgiafag.

5.0 SMN is kino though

>>gear doesn't matter, it's only cosmetic
what

Of course, VII always wins because of VII orbiters.

Do you know who ELSE lives deep within the planet?

Attached: heidie.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

I bet you anything, literally anything, that it's just Zodiark's lies anyway.
Even if he did Rejoin all the worlds (they fucking can't even, the Thirteenth is now nonfunctional apparently because they mistimed its ruin by darkness without a corresponding Calamity in the Source) and unleash Zodiark, and everyone became as giant and intelligent and long lived as they were, his society is DEAD. Zodiark isn't going to spew out a bunch of old people. He's a fucking PRIMAL. Primals take and never ever EVER give.

Can the illusion of choice faggots fuck off already?

>People complain about DPS
>It's always healers 9/10 times that do dumb shit in my groups

he means that there's nothing special about them, it's all about the higher item level at the end of the day
his wording is just retarded-tier

>6, 7, and 9 competing for first
As it should be

Why do theirs matter more than ours? And beyond that, they are dead and gone while the current inhabitants are here and alive. Why should they all have to suffer and die for people who have been dead for eons?

No Lalas, Roes, or Elzen in party

Attached: 1558760915105.png (594x470, 31K)

>The final encounter of Final Fantasy XIV Online: Shadowbringers
>The only encounter in the whole game that has justifiable reason for 7 other level 80 adventurers to be fighting along side you in that very moment
>Not canon
At last, I truly see.

Attached: marisa1.gif (492x283, 2.58M)

He means because it's statsticks.
There's no sets/talents/legendaries etc etc
Honestly it's not like it matters that shit never really allows customization anyway.

The 12000 year old boomer

Hydaelyn didn't exist before zodiark was summoned for the first time.

>Perfect Utopia
>Half the population would routinely die to keep Zodiark from having a bitch fit.
Yeah real 'perfect'.

>every class is the same
Oh you're baiting here's you're (you)

Same thing happened with 13, which had its own dedicated trilogy.

Honestly, I'd laugh if they made Lavos a boss.
Hell, it would totally work as either a dungeon or a raid/raid series.

Fuck, I kinda want this now

The ancients didn't think so at least.

>>Open world zones are tiny, empty, have nothing going on, and are separated by loading screens
Having a seamless world filled of areas with hilly 'walls' between them is so much better.

>Primals take and never ever EVER give.
I don't think they could get their people back, but this isn't always the case. Titan in one of his earlier, less angry summonings willingly unsummoned himself to revive the people who came to kill him after he kicked their asses.

God that was fucking hype

Except A:Hydaelyn lives in the space between worlds and B:Hydaelyn was created after Zodiark, so she obviously wasn't the cause of Aumarot's downfall

Holy fucking shit, it would be so fucking kino that it will never be real

Technically Graha Tia and everyone from the future source sacrificed THEIR future to save the past, which is our present.

Attached: 1550457445300.jpg (1920x1080, 146K)

DUDE
REFERENCES
I CLAPPED WHEN I SAW TORIYAMA

I wonder if Yoshi-P ever experienced the soul crushing grind for primal spells. Hope he got really unlucky if he did.

If even you could understand, maybe it was at the right level lmao.

Just finished it.

It was indeed amazing

TERMINATION

>he plays ranged dps

Attached: 1541299048398.jpg (600x600, 52K)

If a bunch of retards didn't object and sacrifice another half to summon Hydafuck then everything would have been fine.

because everyone loves all the other Final Fantasy games for the gameplay yeah?

try being honest for once

Much older than 12k, yoshida mentioned in a interview that the sundering took place 15k years ago.

No, hydaelyn was summoned after 2 zodiark summons to put his dark ass into place. She wasn't around at the start.

There are literally screenshots showing Yoshi P has put some levels into every job but BLU, even the fucking dude himself hasn't picked up BLU yet.

>Except A:Hydaelyn lives in the space between worlds
No she doesn't. She lives at the core of the planet, where the aetherial and physical realms blend into one. That's why the Antitower was built downwards.

Ah fuck off, you can defend a lot of things about FF, but don't defend the fucking invisible walls, that's just poor game design.

>decide to play an mmo
>choose one braindead enough to have a console port
why

Hydafuck followers when. I'm 100% they avoided sundering. Like our 3 Ascian friends

On my DC, clear party @ last phase = mid-fight prog. If you win the lottery and find one that actually beats it within 3 pulls, they then disband and all look for a 'farm' PF, instead of just running again with a group that just proved they can beat it. Barring it being a shitshow of deaths to that clear (hi Innocence).

Name a better MMO.

Nah, (You) were the leader of the Hydealyn summoners and she sundered you just like everyone else, no way anybody escaped.

It's heavily implied that we are the sundered fragment of the 14th member of the Ascian council who left to summon Hydafuck.

That's just his devcheated public alts on other servers, he's got an actual character he plays.
Although it is funny how even GM cheats don't care about BLU.

Why is console port bad?

So what would geomancer be? a dps oriented healer? a dps?

>(You) were the leader of the Hydealyn summoners
This is pure headcanon, especially considering the 14th walked BEFORE Zodiark was ever summoned in the first place, and the Hydaelyn cultists didn't become a thing until after the second sacrifice.

Are we going to get primals for the remaining Eorzean beast tribes like the Qiqirn and Mamool ja or is ARR stuff too old hat?

Geomancer is literally just Weeb AST according to the AST job quests.

They're both pretty braindead. I think the only mechanic in innocence you might actually need a death to figure out is detonating his stars with the line attack. Everything else is literally "avoid the bad zone."
Titania is all recycled mechanics. I guess learning which phantom rune does what might take a couple tries. My deaths while learning were from sprinting off the edge during vines because I forgot the arena transition destroyed the walls.
I want some wackier primal mechanics.

Attached: 9d17ad047bb4299263de9bfc7e512ac7.jpg (260x313, 11K)

>Disc Priest in XIV
God I wish. Shame it'd completely ruin this game's meta.

Anyone get turned off from joining no dupes party?

Alright, user, thanks. That's what I hoped for.
I looked it up a bit more and found a reddit post with some general community nationalities and I'll do some more research before playing.

>the 14th walked BEFORE Zodiark was ever summoned in the first place
Yes, because they didn't agree to the plan.
>and the Hydaelyn cultists didn't become a thing until after the second sacrifice.
Because they feared Zodiark becoming even more of a tyrant.
How is it in any way incompatible?

We don't know for certain yet but it's entirely possible and hinted at. I believe we'll know for certain in the patch content when we start to get echoe's of our true past and see more of Hades.

A shield healer. The lorebook says they specialize in barriers and wards. The bubbles under the Ruby Sea are Geomancers, for example.

Healer for sure if the AST 60-70 questline is any indication.

Okay so real talk I played this for a while and couldn't keep up with the boss fights because I was playing on a fucking Surface Pro. I loved it but was limited by my hardware at the time

Is now the time to get back into it? Is this the MMO experience I've been yearning for?

Attached: shrug1.png (384x313, 51K)

Because its good at what it does.

Don't put it on so high a pedestal.

Why the fuck do people think in extremes these days? There's reasons why people played Everquest, Dark Age of Camelot, and Starwars Galaxies either all at once or seperately. Different strokes for different folks but everyone wants THEIR game to be THE ONLY game worth considering.

>tfw everyone saying ex primals are so easy
>can't even find pug dps to get past bigger is better reliably

Just say that it's not WoW you dumb WoWfag since that's pretty much the only MMO these days without a console version

I didn't say it was incompatible, I said it was headcanon.

Zodiark is doing is maliciously. People are just Aether batteries and he needs that aether to perform his miracles.
Half were used to stop the calamity.
Another half sacrificed to restore the world life energies (seas, plants, trees etc.) New lifeforms was also accidentally created from this.
Ascians planned to use this new life to perform one final sacrifice to get all their people back and bring the world back to its original state.

Sounds pretty ideal to me. It was all just temporary aether shifting to try and get back to where they started. People just threw a bitchfit and decided that it wasn't right to sacrifice this new accidental (lesser) forms of life.

The WoL Ascian was a complete brainlet that Summoned the biggest Calamity in all creation.

what if the 14th member was Minfilia. She seems to be more important to Hydaelyn and Elidibus than WoL, at least up until he kept getting too strong

The game is designed to allow newbies to catch up any time so it's always a good time.

Odin is a very good server with mostly English speakers. You get the occasional German and rarely the dreaded French but everyone speaks English.

phantom rune isnt even hard, she farts a huge purple or orange effect which tells you what to do

I honestly have no clue why people find that part so hard

Fights being easy has never stopped retards from shitting them up.

Yeah but maybe others around.
>1 Ascian remains
>Only Garlemald and Sharlayan remains
Well 14th member was mentioned in dialogues like someone special. "Missing seat" as I remember. I'm pretty sure he was Emet friend

>bigger is better

Attached: 1561472959919.png (700x473, 387K)

So fresh DRK here.
I'm trying to adjust my opener.
Before I was doing Shadow(Single Target) -> Delirium ASAP -> Lay down Earth
->Bloodspller x5 -> Blood Weapon --> Combo until Fray

But now I'm trying to adjust it to add blood weapon in the beginning but it feels really awkward having to pull + edge of shadow + delirium + blood weapon all at the same time.
Any advice?

>She wanted to dribble all over that Hume cock the entire time.
Imagine.

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_220447_281.jpg (1920x1080, 332K)

post yfw
>I challenge you, Emet-Selch

Attached: edmont.webm (1600x900, 2.9M)

I mean, the WoL literally becomes an Ascian for a brief flicker as Emet-Selch dies.

Damn near guaranteed that Zodiark wouldn't be able to return the ones he took, though. Primals do not and cannot bring back the dead.
So far the only thing that's managed to bring back the dead, of anything, is Allagan superscience, and that came with catastrophic psychological damage to the revived individual.

Trying to learn how to play MCH.
It feels awkward having to rotate with Hot Shot + the oGCD stuff.
Is it just spamming hot shot + every single oGCD and pray that it inputs before the next hot shot?

The FFXIV in general is easier. The problem is majority of the playerbase are controller-using, fantasia fugging fucktards. Why do you think more social rules were recently enforced to make sure said-fucktards weren't offended too heavily?

How does he respond? I picked the other option.

>hear some scary shit from below the ground
>imagination starts going haywire and creating all sorts of spookier shit
>spookier shit makes other people make even spookierer shit with their imaginations
>the original sound was youtube.com/watch?v=Dfb_n7wjb5k
k

>you actually was one who summoned Zodiark
>died in process
This is possible twist too.

Retard.

Noncanom, that particular scene never actually made it into the game and has never been referenced in any way.

I don't know why you guys are having such a tough time finding people that can't bypass the DPS checks.
Every clear party I've joined had people actually skipping phases compared to farm parties.
Is it just most tanks are just phoning it in and just barely doing any damage?

Don't believe Zodiark's lies.
Remember: Emet-Selch is tempered. All the ascians are tempered. They CANNOT be considered trustworthy sources about Zodiark's goals and powers.
Everything else about their history is legit, but their perspective on Zodiark is inexorably, undeniably skewed.

excuse me

assuming you mean heat blast, just alternate between a single ricochet and gauss between each one, you can't fit two in here

>controller-using
Except you can parse 100 with controller and japs clear ultimatums on gamepads. You kind is reason why US/EU will never reach JP clears

It could have been Minfilia but I believe it's more poetic and rewarding from a story standpoint if it's your character, especially since you're literally Her champion and the one doing all of her work. The one with the "heroic" soul. The only part that conflicts with this is that to summon Hydaelyn more ancients had to be sacrificed. But that adds more spice and shows infallibility.

Ramuh supposedly unsummoned himself after we proved ourselves to him. So even though that titan didn't make through, ramuh still exists.

>every class is the same
Try ESO. You haven't seen shit yet.

I need to pick one for the role quests. Leaning towards MCH and SMN right now. Is DNC fun for being a big support role?

hades is noncanon

the role quest is the same for both melee and ranged actually, so you have other options

All of the shitters have hit max level now. If you notice, the average parse is actually significantly lower than the first few days of parses, even though the average ilvl of people doing the primals is much higher now.

This, if someone pretends that "having choices" is better and cites ESO just laugh at them.
That game is the most homogenized MMO on the planet despite having "freeform classes" and dozens of sets to pick.

FFXIV is a single player action game, not a MMORPG.

We'd totally do the same thing though.

Imagine some fuck trying to tell the Human Race that we've had our time, and we should let monkeys inherit the Earth because their life is just as important as our own.

FFXIV is basically Planet of the Apes written from the Apes perspective.

It's either invisible walls or bullshit 'fatigue' as you get out of bounds of the regular playspace before it auto-ejects you back to land.

ebin

>Tfw was gone for 3 days after launch and got caught with all the shitters
At least my friends are decent.

Can't wait to hear the logic behind this one.

What the fuck? Is it for casters then?

idk m8, I've been playing this game for about 100 hours and of those, I think 80 was spent in the MSQ without even seeing other players.

Isn't that literally happening in Europe right now?

That's a good way of putting it.

Attached: 1422096704781.gif (250x231, 875K)

except humans aren't dead yet

>Primals do not and cannot bring back the dead
Zodiark operates on different level.

>Imagine some fuck trying to tell the Human Race that we've had our time, and we should let monkeys inherit the Earth because their life is just as important as our own.
h-haha yeah imagine.....

Attached: 1537943560212.webm (460x264, 2.01M)

so whats the hype all about?

Same thing

So what caused the sundering that destroyed the world and forced the Ascians to summon Zodiark? From my understanding it is that the ancient Ascians became too fearful and reliant on their creation magic, allowing negative thoughts to begin to seep in and twist their creations, something implied by Hythlodaeus with regards to Emet creating his Zanarkand replica.

>People ignoring that Hydaelyn and Zodiark are the same power level.
>Hydaelyn routinely brings people back from death and turned Minfilia into basically an Ascian.

Americans aren't considered humans.

I woulda corrected you and said there's probably a hundred sets to pick, but only a dozen are viable so you're not wrong.

But in Ascian case we're monkeys.

SE really took that praise for being able to fall off a platfrom to their head.

OBSESSED

The elements stopped working, and then a horrific sound came from inside the planet that made the ancients lose control of their creation powers. It wasn't simply bad thoughts or fear. Once they lost control, the fear just spiraled the world into hell.

Creation magic went haywire and started shitting out SMT tier nightmare demons everywhere, so they summoned Zodiark to try and fix it

no one considers anyone as humans
are you telling me it was all just a dream

He umsummons himself but still doesn't create anything. Primals are only capable of consumption and destruction, they can't create anything beyond reshaping the aether which they're fed.

yeah we never left the source

Hrothgar shitters are fucking annoying.