Would you like to see more Hollywood actors in games?

Would you like to see more Hollywood actors in games?

Attached: 368A79A8-0947-49FA-8BFC-CA3D10EE7228.jpg (663x804, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/n1bfJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no fuck off back to r*ddit with your starpower normie bullshit

“yes”

Attached: 92DCDDB3-005B-4CA9-904C-6F58726BBEEF.jpg (400x400, 28K)

>“Hollywood is crawling with outsiders and foreigners and if we kick them all out, you’ll have nothing to watch but football and Mixed Martial Arts, which are not the arts.”
What did she mean by this?

Attached: Download (1).jpg (275x183, 8K)

blunder of the fucking century

Attached: 1545282061630.jpg (1920x1080, 141K)

Attached: 1560305549100.gif (625x353, 2.69M)

yes i love when developers waste 6 figures on contracting a-listers to appear as a 3D model instead of spending that money on idk, developing the game

Oh no unfunny washed up comedian and black balled antisemite didn't like a living legend's speech! I'm sure she's done in Hollywood

It's a waste of money to appeal to the lowest common denominator.

>Say Jews run the Hollywood
>Angered, the Jews ban him from Hollywood

What's your favorite Meryl Streep movie, honey?

I see no reason why gaming wants the cancer known as Hollywood.

Would I be able to kill her?

>using money not on proper game development but for getting famous VAs
Star Trek Online is suffering hard. They're paying a ton of money to get all the original actors to voice their roles in the MMO.

>comicbook.com

Attached: 1399863688607s.jpg (224x250, 5K)

She make a decent corporate bitchy villain.

Who

>Companies are legit burning money on getting Hollywood celebs into their game rather than putting it into making more levels or more refined mechanics

This is why I fucking hate AAA. Resource allocation is always the dumbest shit. Where did we go so wrong?

Attached: boogeyman.jpg (405x544, 26K)

>millions of $ goes into shity hollwood actors and not in the gameplay/music/ more technology etc
this fucking game want the lowest denominator audience, like nu-males, reddit, etc.

Attached: 1449485593832.gif (320x240, 3.73M)

Women

The game is coming out next year, shouldn't they have done this a long time ago?

I'd love to be able to play with her titties in a mini game if that's possible with the help of REDengine 4™

Twitter.

>6

>not Helen Mirin
Superior gilf

Attached: Helen-Mirren-after-plastic-surgery-02.jpg (645x900, 132K)

lurk moar retahd

I'd take Meryl Streep over keanu Reeves any day. Keanu is such a bad actor.

This game wants money.

I'd like to see fewer Hollywood actors across the board
Insufferable idiots, every one of them

I'd fucking love it if the game catered to everyone's fantasies

A rocker-boy story with Keanu Reeves

A femi-fascist corporate story with Meryl Streep

A law enforcer story with Karl Urban

No. Because that means they're not even trying to make a game. They're just making a netflix show.

NO, I just want gameplay that makes you feel "Just one more location, just one more checkpoint, one more round" and keeps you glued playing.

Attached: 1533327687391.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

>they want this pedo defending kike
fuck cdpr

Its what normalfags want

Only if it's Jake Gyllenhaal in sort of a Nightcrawler role (not sellout Jake like in Marvel and that stupid Prince of Persia flick).

Such a big ass waste of money. You have the ability to create or make your own character you want and the first thing you do is spend a shit ton of money to put a Hollowood star or celebrity in game.

Man, this game is going to be a huge step down

Literally just a guy saying what he would want based on what he likes in a hypothetical scenario. This is just some Yea Forumstard posting screencap for clickbait and blowing absolute nothingburger out of proportions.

No. Because those rich old fucks will charge too much money and bloat budgets more than they already are. God, I fucking hate how this industry is full of people who are desperate for dinosaur medium approval.

I wonder if Warren Beaty regretted his abhorrent, extreme liberalism until this moment or if that moment he thought to himself
>fuck, it did end up leading to this

When video game companies started getting run by businessmen who want to do favors for their other rich people friends.

Here is a screencap and a archive link. No stop making these threads you fucking autist

archive.is/n1bfJ

Attached: nothingburger.png (1000x280, 46K)

No. I can't think of anything I want less of.

What happened to this game? I remember it looking like it had great potential, and now it looks like just another AAA game that will be marked down to $35 in two months.

>Would you like to see more Hollywood actors in games?
I don't feel it influences the quality of the game much, or at all. Its a marketing strategy. And since I already follow most game releases that can afford a marketing budget, and I already watch reviews and trailers and such, that does nothing for me.
Having Hollywood celebrities acting in your games is meant to get more eyeballs on it, my eyeballs are already on Cyberpunk 2077 and I don't care how they spend their marketing budget.

Attached: my mind when.jpg (710x473, 160K)

Not really, no. I'm sure they're expensive as fuck and I'd rather see that money go into some other part of the game, or fuck, I'd be happier even if they save it for the next game they make or some shit. Celebrities in games really do not matter to me at all, the fact that a character is modeled after some IRL famous person seems entirely superfluous.

I don't even know why companies do this, the only way it makes sense is that the popularity boost these famous people give the game translates into increased sales to the point where paying them shitloads of money is offset by the bigger shitloads of extra money they would not have made otherwise from extra sales.

>implying you can't enjoy both Tolkien and Lovecraft at the same time
baka

Wine and chocolate go well, doesn't mean bitter and sweet can't be separated into two categories, or that you can't prefer one over the other. Same with sweet and sour, same with Tolkien and Lovecraft.

fuck no

i'd take oblivion characters over hollywood fags any day

Ah a fellow gentleman of refined taste. I hope your day goes well.

Fucking toilet cleaners holy shit.