Surely this can't be acceptable

Surely this can't be acceptable

Attached: joycon.webm (740x780, 856K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Z7um_1jr2vg
gbatemp.net/threads/gzdoom-for-switch.538010/
youtube.com/watch?v=SYMi1QCzQEY
reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/cczxwz/i_know_its_been_said_a_billion_times_but_nintendo/
youtube.com/watch?v=iqMy8NMA1Rw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a problem? Bitch get on my level. Stick drifting

>Modeseven

Attached: 046.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Nigger

>they press up
>it goes up
whats the dealio

It's ok if Nintendo sells trash hardware. The ZR button of my blue JoyCon doesn't work anymore, both JoyCons have drifting control sticks and they just don't charge sometimes. Nintendo seal of quality.

works on my android tablet

take better care of your system.

what's the vore/scat guy complaining about
I don't get it

I do you fucking moron, JoyCons are just trash.

nintendofags are cringe

>pushing up that aggressively
this is why so many people fuck their joycons up so fucking quickly
stop manhandling your shit like a gorilla, you KNOW the joycons aren't the best controllers so why do you do this, why do you deliberately push the stick up from the base despite knowing you're supposed to rest your thumb on the top and then push it forward
the fucking audacity of this nigger

Attached: angry.gif (246x205, 565K)

whoa, come down there dude. No need to get so angry just because I was spot on.

>console problems

get a job

>can get free repairs
>better just complain about it on twitter
KEK

Do you get paid for defending Nintendo?

No, he's right and you're wrong. Nintendo products are shit quality.

modeseven never has a nice thing to say about anything he enjoys.
that and his retard overuse of the word “weiner” made me drop him forever.
Though considering what he draws, I’m not shocked he is incapable of behaving like a human being

>NOOOOOO STOP EXPOSING NINTENDO'S FAULTY HARDWARE!!!!

>dealio
it's "delay"

>Modeseven
Fuck, didn't expect to see a /d/ artist here.

Who are you talking to?

No? Do you get paid for shitting on them?
Ah, I see what it is now. This is a PlayStation psyop

300 dollar hardware should not require me to treat it like it's made out of paper.

lmao and that isn't even the only hardware problem with the Switch.

>wifi range is absolutely abysmal
>wifi is also extremely underpowered making the use of ethernet necessary for proper online games
>can hear the fan noises through headphones when playing in handheld mode
I'm sure there's more.

And thats also why anyone whos ever played online with the Switch knows why the lite is a shit idea.

A drone.

correct me if i'm wrong, but are you literally excusing shipped hardware flaws because you can get them repaired?

because that must be the most corporate droning i've seen in ages

Kill yourself shill, JoyCons are trash.

It's free repairs cause it's shit to begin with and for companies it's easier to provide the repair solutions afterwards than to release a proper hardware that will work to begin with, see Apple and their countless "free repair" programs

I'm an idort, I don't have a console of choice. The Nintendo stuff I buy just feels flimsy compared to hardware from the other companies, and has since the Gamecube.

Shill? I have already outed you as a PlayStation employee

>muh PlayStation boogeyman, everything is about my imaginary console wars!
Fucking kill yourself shill.

One squirt of electronic contact cleaner (which doesn't even cost ten dollars a can) will fix that in five seconds

Getting quite defensive I see.
Seems you really are hiding something

>tfw I've literally never had a problem with any controller I've ever owned, Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft, or Sega

I'm convinced you guys abuse the fuck out of yours or something, because I've had my Switch since release and the Joycons still work. I'm imaging 400 pound lardos using the full weight of their fat thumbs.

>Works on my machine!

>will fix that for five seconds
I fixed your post in five seconds. Don't need to thank me.

It happened to mine after a year but it was the easiest thing in the world to fix. No idea why brainlets rip their joycons apart or send it away when all it needs is a quick clean

>using handheld mode
>ever

Attached: coco2.png (332x328, 205K)

Which is what makes the Lite even funnier

I had to buy a Pro Controller for 70€ simply because JoyCons are so bad.

edgyyyyyyyy

Bingbros win again! SNOY BTFO

>modeseven
oh no...

The worn down, shiny rubber. Ofc its going be like that after heavy-handed gorilla use user

Attached: MillsBlep.png (337x353, 136K)

I wonder why you can get free repairs

Doesn't give you a golden ticket to Misuse it either

>buys a handheld
>doesn't use it as a handheld

>It's your fault not the company

I bet you exclusively get your nutritions from Mario's Dickwater™

Attached: madeinblue.gif (408x303, 708K)

>controllers wear after prolonged use

holy shit bros

HOLY SHIT BROS

HOLY FUCKING SHIT BROS

$300 hardware comprised of cheaper hardware internals. That's like saying you can manhandle a GPU because it costs upwards of $400 or more. Cost =/= durability.

Right the Switch is intended for fragile women and pseudo-women, my bad

This is one of the many reasons why I hacked mine. Paid online? 60$ ports? P2P online? No cloud saving if I don't pay for the online?
And on top of that my controller start drifting like some shitty Chinese third party knock off? Despite costing 70$???

Alright then.

Attached: fuckingFREE.jpg (1686x788, 275K)

I do actually.

Stick goes up, dot goes up, works as intended, dilate.

That's how they get you.

The joycons are poorly manafactured, deal with it, they obviously ran out of fucking nintendium.

Nigger

Happened to me on the blue joycon. Got it replaced under warranty for free, shipping was also free. What's annoying is that I barely used the damn thing because I played most of the time in docked mode with a pro controller.

>implying you even play video games

why do snoyboi pretend to own shit when the only time they touched a switch was either in a wallmart or in some gay convention

>then
>"wow this gameboy survived a nuclear blast how amazing is this company!"
>now
>"just don't play it that much if you dont want it to break faggot"

Attached: 1554108293557.jpg (799x590, 104K)

A GPU isn't something you handle for tens to hundreds of hours. A controller is. If you pay more for something you handle, it better be more durable than cheap shit.

>Pushing your thumb slightly up is aggressive to Switch owners
Holy fuck why are Nintendo fanboys so emasculate

Not Nintendo products in general, just the joycons. Although the sticks on the 64 controller weren't exactly built to last.

People can't take care of things. But they can at least get likes on Facebook when they break something and blame someone else. This kinda reminds me of that ''Switch's painful launch'' video:
>buys a console
>is not working
>instead of returning it to store and ask for a new one, he keeps banging on it and hitting it with fist, like it will magically start working after that
Great job, bros!

>putting thumb underneath/back of the stick and forcing it forward like a braindead monkey
Holy fuck why are Sony (((bros))) actual chimps

Oh also the shoulder buttons on some ds models were prone to failure.

Shadman fears Modeseven

You're right, I bought a massive SD card, backed up my NAND, hacked my switch and downloaded hundred of gigs of switch games and emulators just for the pleasure of posting that picture on 4chins.

The Nintendofag MO is one of eternal cope. Just look at how they reacted to Switch Online.
>Nintendo has always been the family-friendly affordable choice, they are the only company that offers free online on their consoles
>Um, what are you, poor? It's only $20, sweaty ;)
Joycons are objectively shit btw.

Attached: 1533801916873.jpg (2001x1125, 178K)

Don't watch this

Attached: trigger warning.webm (764x428, 2.99M)

Why yes I broke my switch Joycons, how could you tell?

Attached: Gor-Rilla.jpg (537x600, 102K)

>implying you even play video games

Only faggots and women buy nintendo products so I don't care.

>idiots will buy a switch lite and have it permanent

>You're right, my mom bought me a massive SD card, backed up my NAND, hacked my switch and downloaded hundred of gigs of switch games and emulators just for the pleasure of posting that picture on 4chins.

Works fine for me

Attached: 1563098517216.jpg (536x533, 58K)

Which one are you? Woman or a faggot?

I wish I was this good looking

i remember this

i remember someone splicing it in with those infocommercials where those people do something equally retarded

That "prolonged" is a few months tops

>Pushing a stick is aggressive

Attached: 646.jpg (598x733, 58K)

the switch is the most fun i have had with consoles but god damn its a mechanical failure of a hardware that feels flimsy as fuck.
its crazy to think that its the same company that gave us gameboy a console that can survive bombings.

and how many hours is in a few months?

hey... wait a minute...

Attached: 960full-the-adventures-of-pluto-nash-screenshot.jpg (960x542, 59K)

Pic related is the average Switch owner.

Attached: d20.jpg (489x623, 58K)

>free*
>*for up to a year after you bought the system**
>**actually only 3 months for stuff not included with with the system and bought separately

Is that Hicks from Aliens?

>tfw my right joy-con is totally fuck and does Random input by itself. Left joy-con AND $70 PRO CONTROLLER does this but goes up and down randomly so I can't move forward.
What happened to nintendo controller this time? This is the only time sincr I ever played game that I've had controller fuck up.

Attached: 1551113153306.png (924x329, 195K)

When the shtitposting is so low and retarded I sincerely think about migrating to pleddit. That's how cretinous and debilitating you drones sound like.

Imagine having an IQ so abysmal that you suck the cocks of megacorporations on the internet in order to defend their reputation.

Attached: leltigre.jpg (630x966, 177K)

you've never touched a gameboy you underage faggot. They showed wear and tear too, like the screen cover thing coming off

kbye

I don't own nintendo products so I'm a grown man, do you own nintendo products?

>B-BRO YOU CAN'T JUST USE THE PRODUCT HOW IT'S ADVERTISED, THINK OF THE CORPORATIONS REPUTATION!

Attached: 1449714580284.jpg (808x805, 98K)

What do you mean by a quick clean? like a canned air? My switch is over a year now so I'm worried if something happened to my joycons.

Works on my machine. Got my Switch in 2017 and still works like it did on day one. Take better care of your shit, retards.

Imagine using words like cretinous unironically. Imagine being a child during summer break bragging about all the games he's pirated.

works for me

maybe if you didnt treat your stuff like shit it wouldn't break all the time

god damn memes are real. nintenkiddies are actual soi

But you do come to Nintendo related threads for some reason. Hm. So, you're either interested in Nintendo's products or just want soem gay relationship with current Switch owners. Sorry, I'm not interested.

If only it was only the peripherals, the switch is also shitting the bed with exfat format SD cards.

They just mess up again later the joy-con use cheap shit in the joystick

Way too much...

Attached: 12345646154651.png (991x681, 405K)

Stick drift on joycons can happen with regular use because of the poor build quality.

You sound angry, do you happen to own any nintendo products?

Apparently Nintendo hours are longer than hours for most of the other controllers

Electronic contact cleaner. You put a couple of drops under the rubber of the stick, leave it to dry and it's fixed. No more drift.

Yes, I do.

says the nigger who's been paying for online forever
it only works if you also aren't already doing it just because its new for nintendo doesn't make it any different that you've been paying way more for online for much longer

you dumb nigger, nearly every handheld/portable is going to have analog degrade if you handled it like a brute. this also applies to controllers, such as the xbone and ps4, which can suffer from stick drift if you cavemen your shit.

Faggot.

ive had problems with a 3 of my joy cons already but i do switch them from my hacked console to the other one i have quiet often so maybe thats why.
i have to say that after a full calibration all the problems have been fixed.
got a problem also of joycons disconnecting in handheld mode and that also was fixed after a calibration but what wasnt fixed was actual physical stuff like the right joy con rail being lose so that hand held is actually kinda scary on that one.

Ah the Switch is such a piece of shit in every way.

Umm sweaty those are some very toxic masculine thumb motions

Attached: 1516451375650.jpg (960x892, 234K)

>And thats also why anyone whos ever played online with the Switch knows why the lite is a shit idea.

Most switch games are p2p so it doesn't matter if you use Ethernet when 98% of the playerbase uses wifi

Imagine starting to throw a shitstorm of retardation at strangers because they dared to criticise a company

Ruuuude.

>Modeseven is a gorilla
Can't say I'm surprised

>played too much
>10h
cant be real

you know, typically toys made for younger children are designed with durability in mind because the little shits are too rough with them and don't know any better.
dualshock 4 isn't as cheap-feeling as the joycons and is certainly more durable... really makes you think, doesn't it?

Attached: toad.png (757x390, 200K)

why are you guys still falling for this bait?
joycon controllers have a shit build quality, we all know that

Hahaha bullshit, I had a PSP for 3 years, I manhandled it all the time because I'm not a fucking woman but it still works fine.

it's inconsistent in reaching it's maximum height and in returning to it's neutral state. That stick is all over the place

>Muh Sony
You people are fucking pathetic

The average child is probably stronger than a typical Switch owner.

fuck off reddit

Only had to recalibrate my joycons twice for a minor drifting issue, have had it for 2,5 years now.

You little shit

Attached: BROS.png (584x717, 300K)

The rubber on my duel shock 4 sticks peeled off after a year

I wouldn't call that durable

t. ESL tendie shill

based shill

>SOOONY SONY SONY SONY SSSSSOOLOOOOOLLLLLLLNNDNHYYYUYHHYYSYYYYYYU SONY SONY SNOY SNOY SNOY

I fucking had enough of corporatfags jumping on any occasions to start a war between platforms to avoid legitimate criticism. Fucking monkey brain.

Attached: 1563009215699.jpg (423x553, 42K)

>Buying an overpriced as heck controller instead of buying a $20 dollar adapter and using a PS4/Xbox/whatever controller you already have
Jewed

>thread about switch controllers
>SNOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

youtu.be/Z7um_1jr2vg
>use cheap graphite to detect joystick placement that will eventually be worn done by metals
I-it's not nintendo fault!

Attached: 1516385909238.jpg (499x338, 37K)

this is Yea Forumsintendogaf you're posting in, don't forget

...aaaaand Snoy Defense Force is here.

You can't be serious right now

only fucking nintendogaf can somehow spin sony having more durable hardware as a bad thing, holy fuck

Umm sweaty this is an aggression-free board, please be sensitive

It's hilarious. I'm only here to see how far they bend to defend their favorite company, it gets funnier each day

What else are you going to buy if you want to play some of its exclusives? It's not like Nintendo makes another console without the portability garbage that can run the same games.

This thread is train wreck.
Why are switch fags so defensive?

Well, Snoys are defending censorship with ''I've seen tits IRL so I don't need them in games, you incel.'' And they usually type that with tears in their eyes, you can guess why.

Yeah but the motion controls won't be supported and I play Splatoon.

>entire thread is full of nintendr-o-nes bringing Sony on the table for no reasons
>"The Sony defense force is here!"
>???

Attached: squat.png (493x759, 734K)

>SSSSNNNOOYYYYYYYY
>FFFFFUCKIIINGGG SNOYYYYYYYYYYYY
>I LITERALLY CANNOT STOP THINKING ABOUT SNOY FOR ONE FUCKING SECOND
>MY LIFE REVOLVES AROUND SNOY AT ALL TIMES EVEN THOUGH I DONT OWN ANY OF THEIR CONSOLES
>WGAT DO YOU MEAN I'M OBSESSED, FUCKING SNOY SHILL

Like I said.

Because they'ee children, unironically and literally

Is this some elaborate meme or are there "people" who think the thumb motions in the OP webm are aggressive?

I hacked my Nintendo switch recently. What games should I get?
I have
mario bros U deluxe
Yugioh legacy of the duelist
Undertale
Moero chronicles H
Baba is you
Mario kart deluxe
Donkey Kong tropical freeze
Mario odessey

Not interested in botw and lgpe

That's not unbelievable you know. I bought a big memory card and hacked and filled a PS Vita with games and then never played it.

Have you even seen the type of people that own a Switch?

I don't know, it's so bad I suspect some kind of advanced falseflag event. I mean, I own a switch and I'm not that retarded.

>SNOYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (443x550, 37K)

Have you played Bing Bing Galaxy Kart 72 yet?

hello snoy

gbatemp.net/threads/gzdoom-for-switch.538010/

Last time I tried it was kinda unstable but it's probably better now. You can even use custom wad

But why?

Bros.. I think I made a mistake buying the Switch.. the only games are for children and the hardware is a rip off..

Attached: 1450219215221.jpg (638x599, 68K)

Bros you know this is a big problem what if they didn't fix the issue with the switch lite then you would be stuck sending your whole system in.and probably having all your shit deleted if they did fix the issue in the switch lite that's basically them admitting that something is wrong with the current controller.

Attached: ohyou.png (388x414, 242K)

Huh, so modeseven is black irl?

wew

that's some fetishes for the black man alright

Again, for the 78th time in the last 2 days, buy WD 40 electrical contact cleaner. I know you guys saw that recommendation from other anons, but you still continue with shitposting.

Zelda, SSB and Super Mario are the only games worth playing on any nintendo console. If you don't think they're worth the investment, it's pretty stupid to buy one.

You mean like what happened with RROD?

your joycons wouldn't last an hour of metal gear rising

cope

>literally cannot accept that other people are having a problem if he’s not having that problem
Genuine autism

The stick is pretty terrible, you really need that pro controller + tip

Attached: 1513095094518.jpg (1280x4320, 484K)

>imaginary console wars
>calls someone a shill in the same breath
bruh

people will accept it anyway and keep praising daddy nintendo. some people have already bought several pairs of joycons because of the issue and see no problem with that.

But PCs run them better..

Attached: 1489868947349.jpg (300x168, 20K)

Smash is actually the only game worth playing on a Nintendo console. Zelda and Mario are better on PC.

Pro controller. Who even uses it as a handheld? Gay.

What the fuck does that even mean? I'm not biased towards either side. All of the consoles are shit, and I was really considering buying the thing just for Zelda. Jesus christ this board is cancerous.

>smash
>worth playing on any platform
yikes

Is there an emulator running BOTW at more than 10 FPS right now? I'm not interested in playing BOTW 10 years from now.

Also not interested in running BOTW with the game speed at 600% because the emulator isn't capable of only using the resources it needs, and instead has to take everything it can get a hold of.

Yes there is and it was released like 2 years ago and it can run at 60fps 4k.

>modeseven
>gets pissed and shat on as i'm vored through a vagina mouth with full teeth

Attached: 1531915333472.jpg (248x240, 4K)

it isn't the joycon is the worst controller nintendo has EVER made by a longshot.

sure thing

tranny

>pounds
>shitskin hand
just buy a new switch with welfare money

Attached: .jpg (590x295, 73K)

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Attached: 40-407850_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-noose-pink-wojak.jpg (920x1091, 264K)

dilate

It's always the artists with that specific sort of rendering style that turn out to be Black. Gammanaut is black too, I'm pretty sure.

I mean to be fair nothings perfect and shit will eventually come broken to someone. Not excusing anything but its kinda naive to expect everything to work perfectly.

>"MY JOYCON BROKE BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO PLAY LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, BETTER BLAME NINTENDO"

>PUSHING YOUR THUMB SLIGHTLY UPWARDS MAKES YOU ABNORMAL

Perhaps if the Switch wasn't made for Effeminate East Asians, we could have nice things.

At least sony fixed that with the new controller revision.

Attached: 1534548221530.png (960x1166, 1.2M)

i mean, if you can afford to buy two consoles from the same generation; i dont think one extra 60 dollar controller is going to be something you feel is expensive

Don't bash Spiderman!

youtube.com/watch?v=SYMi1QCzQEY

>sweaty
It's Sweetie you dumb fucks. Sweaty is what you get when you fap to your fucking furry loli comics

well said fellow soi connoisseur, pushing the joystick is a problematic display of toxic masculinity, you should gently ask the joystick to move upward instead (after asking what it's preferred pronouns are first, of course)

I love my switch but only after 6 months my Pro controller has a problem with the left joystick and I am pretty raged about it. That fancy controller was expensive and I trusted nintendo.

FUCK

>Yea Forums is more of a corporate boot licker then reddit
reddit.com/r/NintendoSwitch/comments/cczxwz/i_know_its_been_said_a_billion_times_but_nintendo/

Attached: Coalgirls_Cardcaptor_Sakura_60_960x720_Bluray_FLAC_23A8515D.mkv_snapshot_04.24_2018.04.13_23.28.58.j (960x720, 79K)

has anyone tried Onions?

Nintendo fans are all around retarded, a little less on Reddit because they have moderation there.

Sony's utter domination this gen mindraped the nintendo fans of this board so hard. It's kinda sad seeing them like this really

...What am I supposed to be seeing here?

Why do you keep ignoring the post about WD 40? Autism?

LMAO

Attached: 1554460597633.jpg (800x1033, 172K)

The JoyCons still having inputs even though the guy doesn't touch it anymore. It's called drifting and it's a common issue with JoyCons because they're trash.

>B-BUT ITS PORTABLE!!

If you honestly try to defend this garbage in either hardware and software you should just kill yourself.

Attached: 1555241423733.jpg (1277x719, 112K)

poor craftsman bames his tools

Come the fuck on microsoft, this shits unacceptable.

Attached: qoh8jd.jpg (900x1600, 356K)

I feel retarded here, but when does that actually happen? It looks like he's just pushing the stick up, and the dot follows. Then, he lets go, and the dot goes back to the center. Is that not what's supposed to be happening?

>Nintendo having millions of Nintendo switch lite bring sent in and a shit ton of complain that they couldn't ignore like what they're are doing with the joy-con.
Would what to see.

If you actually think any technology from the last 10 years that's out on the market has a 0% failure rate, you're retarded

I don't feel any shame when saying that I browse re*dit, the posts quality is like night and day compared to Yea Forums especially during summer.

3rd second, the dot goes back extremely slow meanwhile the stick is already back at the center. I realized this while playing XB2, I ran around and my character kept running even after I stopped touching the control stick.

Maybe if you had some games to play it so you could actually use it then it would be a different story.

The movement of his fingers isn't being translated 1:1 because Nintendo cheaped out on the contact pads and they wear out super easy, see , the metal parts coming in contact with the black graphite pads is what sends the signal but the pads have deep scratches which don't reliably recognize the metal

That's not that bad yet it's just getting stuck for a second or not responding right away. there is way worse case where it move by it's way more.

well the joycons are obviously not produced extremely well so thats honestly not surprising
your pro controller really shouldnt have this problem. did you throw it around the room after you lost in smash or some shit like that?

>3rd second, the dot goes back extremely slow meanwhile the stick is already back at the center.
Ohhh okay. Yeah, I'm seeing it now. Yeah, that's shit. I'm gonna go masturbate now.

that user didnt sound angry in the slightest, i think you may be projecting

switch lite will probably fix all these issues

>This kinda reminds me of that ''Switch's painful launch'' video
Can't believe I missed this at launch, this is gold.

Attached: Unknown-2.jpg (243x207, 5K)

No few days after I got it that was some problem but after like a month it started to not want to got forward works every other direction

>#sacrificiallove
Poor Jakers

>B-B-BUT YOU CAN FIX IT!!!
The issue is that you shouldn't have to fix it in the first place.

Played like a damn fiddle

>it's ok when the ds4 breaks on it's own after three months tho

But he actually didn't do that? He put the thumb on top and pulled it up. Even then, you have to be 100 times more rough with it in any fighting game, smash etc.

Pro controller can get slight drift due to the white dust that builds up on it. It's fixed with a cleaning or a blowing.

>buy a handheld
>plays it on the tv

Attached: D9hSiCLXkAUOaBZ.jpg (852x1200, 119K)

Another nintentodler spotted.

But they literally make a fighting game where the point is to Smash the stick to the side....

I WISH my shit should drift

the whole fucking battery died on my a day after warrant ended. How you gonna charge 60-80 and only give ONE year you fucking plebs. This is why I never buy fucking consoles anymore.

>But what about snoy
What's with all the goalpost moving its fucking pathetic.

If you play it in tabletop mode, you deserve to be ridiculed

>Only pretending to be retarded
>Gottem

>BUT SONY

This exact problem happened to me and the solution was to spray some canned air underneath the little flaps beneath the sticks. Blowing into them would probably work as well.

The only good way to play Splatoon handheld.

I love the GB Player though.

im nigga :)

>modeseven

Attached: wait a sec.jpg (762x471, 36K)

Oh hi nigga, I have been calling your name for years and I never get a response.

also nigger

hello my nigga

That's some primo snoy.

ok?

and you think this will stop somehow with mini?

racism? thats cringe bro

Attached: 1562761371631.jpg (822x960, 50K)

>Switch is made for children, hence why it's cheaper hardware sold for $60
>Nintendo doesn't censor games like Sony because they understand their adult audience
You can only pick one

based falseflag chad encouraging racism.

Nintendo makes the best games and has the best consoles just shut up already OP

>Sort by new
>They blame the user
Nintendo is the Apple of the gaming world.
Where others will blame the user for a common design fault.

>people enjoying a game
yikes

hello Yea Forums people today im going to say the n word for a couple (you)s. am i cool based not cringe based and redpill?

Attached: image-2-for-people-6th-may-gallery-505760716.jpg (615x409, 26K)

>Modeseven is a nigger
In hindsight, it explains a lot.

He doesn't know the switch has a skin color sensor that acts accordingly in case of robbery rendering the stick impossible to work with
To fix it you just have to bring it back

>buying nintendo hardware

He's a half breed but yeah.

He has such a good artstyle, which dissappoints me since most of his porn is straight up out of The Thing.

Upvoted, praise KEK!

This happened on my Vita, all modern handhelds are trash.

i own a switch and a ps4. stop corporatefagging you mongrel. all of you fuckers disgust me
you guys just search for a reason to be toxic. this isnt even shitposting anymore, its just retarded. at least put some effort if youre trying to fuck with people. this shit used to be different

based redpilled bluepilled dilate have sex seethe cope cringe based yikes based redpilled zoomer boomer doomer 4chaner user

>Says the chink

>I own a switch
>I own a ps4
Double faggot.

based based based based based based based based based based based
and based

The absolute state of console gaming lmao

Attached: 1548010421204.png (336x544, 348K)

based doomer boomer redpilled 30 year old boomer

You're wrong

redpilled 80 year old zoomer

how do you know this

I'm convinced people are paid to shill s0itendo here. There's no excuse for defending this. Drink bleach you fucking degenerate

this may shock you, but there are people who never paid for online, even to play gaylo in middle school like you did.

>press stick on controller
>dont press stick

mentally challenged

nah if it were a fake there'd be mention of the wife's boyfriend or a vasectomy or some shit

My one joycon randomly stops taking in any input suddenly meaning you can't jump or do anything for a span of 5ish seconds.
Shits horrible

I hate the joycons cause they feel cheap and the sticks stuck. You know what else felt like that? The first PS3 controllers, the sixaxis.

I might hate the Duke controller cause 2 big, but at least it wasnt cheap trash.

Attached: 9_1280.png (1055x684, 620K)

Consoles are already sold at a loss. The cost of repairs means practically nothing to a company whose source of income is price gouging you with $80 mobile games. Over $100 per console and $4 per cartridge is spent on 'hardware security', i.e. making sure you can't dump ROMs, eFuses, etc.

Why Nintendofags keep bringing up Sony in every fucking thread? Why are you do obsessed with them? You don't talk this much about PC or Xbox.

So many nintenshills ITT

I didn't bring up sony

god this guy is suuuuch a faggot, even when he makes videos about a good topic i can't bear to look at his faggot face

my sister broke the kickstand right off
this machine is such a piece of shit

Ironically, he looks 200% straight
t. gaydar

>brussels
>wife made him sell it while she fucks black men
does this man never question his existence?

Sorry didn't mean to reply you

just buy a controller joycons are fucking garbage. I use a pro controller for every switch game I play and if I play smash with other people I have a gc controller converter that was like 10 bucks on amazon

Nigger.

Modeseven is black?

How are there so many cucks?
You'd think they'd be bred out due to being selected against.
Gays were in hiding and denial, which meant having children, and gayface is attractive to women so natural selection kept them around. Cucks are weak, unattractive and selected against, yet heavily outnumber gays.

Attached: 1534098068125.jpg (480x480, 65K)

stop injecting your faggot fetish into every fucking thread, jesus

Attached: Dead_rising_otis.png (149x185, 61K)

DELET THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>complaining about 60 dollars
are grown adults this poor?

based

Yeah, now put the virginity in the sack fuckboy

Attached: D5HpIehXsAAR-1t.png (232x223, 47K)

Epic meme, bro.

Please no, I'm about to become a wizard. Don't do this.

Attached: DpVInOTWsAEa7q0.png (600x600, 293K)

B-but i don't have one!

Attached: D7Bwi3TWkAIAxbp.png (272x340, 117K)

it's kind of amazing how awful nintendos controllers are this generation.

W-What are you gonna do with that lifesaver?

Attached: 1562246153722.png (646x595, 323K)

Will I lose wizard powers if I get assraped?
Technically it's a loss of virginity, but the mana stays in the mana gland, unless I'd enjoy it.

Attached: 1550402842883.png (1022x663, 768K)

no

brown hand

Because Nintendo sees Sony as a real enemy for the console market.
I think Most of shitposting chilling for Nintendo are hired people by NoA

One way to find out

You people are actually delusional

It's impossible not to cum if your G-Spot button is pressed.
It's like a glitch in human anatomy, it just happens isntantly.

>>Modeseven

Attached: 1496606026783.jpg (411x492, 24K)

CEMU can do 4k 60fps no problem, lower resolutions can get you at 144fps.

>This late into a Modeseven thread
>No porn
Newfags.

user this is a blue board.

I don't like Nintendo but I think these conspiracies about paid shills is bullshit. Think about it why would Nintendo pay people to defend Switch here instead of Twitter, Reddit, Instagram etc.

Its so shit though, until you make an account and have to spend hours unsubbing and subbing to reddits that arent pozzed. First day I opened the website, the top post was from some ultra liberal sub-reddit for women only about how 'period shits are bad'.
Nice website, reddit. Nice.

Attached: 445562462.jpg (219x200, 11K)

modeseven fans do not deserve any amount of social interaction

Look at how shiny the stick and buttons are. That is clearly a really old joycon that he has treated like shit. Probably throws his Switch around too.

Modeseven's artstyle is pretty nice, but he never draws anything fappable.

Joycons have been plagued with problems

The pro controller is fantastic though

Why do the left joycon is so shit? I had to buy a new pair last year in December and now it's failing as well I mostly play jrpgs a few hours every now and then.

I tried changing the stick but the chink replacement was also broken.

It's also Yea Forums, who gives a shit.

Advertisers

fuck you my question hasn't been answered yet by one random user don't take this away from me

You are the reason this board is shit

You found me out.
It is me behind all the shitposting, what will you do about it big boy?

Attached: 1555552105948.jpg (430x430, 39K)

Get better stick replacement.

>Modeseven

Attached: 1562957222757.jpg (1240x1754, 535K)

His bunny pics are really hot (excluding the eldritch ones).

I challenge you. An all or nothing fight on the top of Mount Rushmore.
I will put an end to your shitposting once and for all.

Attached: Rage.jpg (1479x1100, 384K)

Stop calling me Shirley

You are on, user, I'll meet you there, and when you are dead I will completely consume Yea Forums and shitposting will be all there is.

Attached: 1556690401581.png (396x286, 138K)

Not if I can stop it.
The future of this site rests in the hands of this last duel.
I will not relent until you are nothing more than dust

Attached: dio.png (680x618, 956K)

The only good Sitch thread is a shitposting on a sitch thread.

Noble to the end, giving it all for a group of people that doesn't want or need you, defending a doomed future.
I'll show you how pointless your endeavor truly is.

Attached: 1555201717833.png (1000x1932, 1.75M)

based
>play switch every day since launch
>including 100 hours of smash in handheld
>no drift on either set of joycons
I hope you monkey men realize that if you don't shower dirt and grime will work their way into your controllers.

>switch is proven to have objective faults with the graphite lining on the joystick
>defending a company that doesn't give two shits about you

Attached: yikes.jpg (210x230, 5K)

These words of discouragement won't get to me demon.
Your ilk have reigned supreme on this board for too long. I will free the downtrodden vidya lovers from your endless porn dumps, console wars, and shitposting threads. My people will no longer be slaves to this torture. After I am done with you we will finally enjoy vidya again
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!

Attached: GODS.png (290x226, 97K)

>modeseven

Attached: ecstatic.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

T-this power, it can't be, how can someone still love vidya after all this time, after all our efforts, this can't be.
Even if I fall here, someone is bound to take my place, there will always be someone else carrying the same flag I do now, your kind will lose, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but one day, WE WILL MEET AGAIN!

Attached: 1559603731109.jpg (400x400, 21K)

They really seem like it. Nevertheless the DS4 isn't exactly quality either. I do think that these controller can only go for 1 maybe 2 years of use. The one controller that has managed to last for me has been the Sega Genesis and the Xbox 360 controller.

haha

Attached: Nitro_Titan_373118_Nuki4.jpg (1280x929, 96K)

One day? Yes that might be.
But today? Yea Forums is free from your taint.
Sayonara...

Attached: MGR.gif (640x360, 1.61M)

>being gay is inheritable
fucking lmao

"period shits are bad" is exactly the kind of thread i would not be surprised to see on certain boards here

The fuck is this cringefest, we need to filter the underage with some ID verification or something during summer

Attached: AgQQ1_0.png (73x69, 581)

Attached: nofun.png (512x512, 361K)

Nintendo fans are like Apple fans.
Both have worthless opinions and should be 'thrown' off a bridge.

>I hope you monkey men realize that if you don't shower dirt and grime will work their way into your controllers.
Pretty much this, I used it since launch and works perfect. I had a couple of friends that dont bath usually and their consoles had the trouble with the drift. I open their joycons and the base of the stick if full of dirt. It was fixed really quick.

Attached: coal black and the seven.png (599x438, 344K)

brb giving a bath to my switch.

why the fuck are you 'typing' like that

Yep it's official Nintendo cultists are as retarded as Apple cultists

>modeseven
OPINION D I S C A R D E D

>modeseven

Attached: Dlu2fxAXcAAnBcq.jpg (480x800, 40K)

I've never known anything about modeseven besides the fact that he draws some of the most horrifying porn on the planet and that he has some relatively decent art tutorials

He's really a negative person?

I take care of my Switch for 2 years to the point even without a screen protector that there isn't a single molecule of a scratch and my joycons still fucked up twice because I wanted to play Bayo 2 and Smash

He could be west indian
he is in the UK after all.

You're not allowed to have fun, Yea Forums is a serious safe board from 4channel and mischief/loitering is prohibited

Attached: 101946_cop.jpg (1200x645, 97K)

He might be indian, i think
he's in the UK

stop smashin your sticks like an ape then, it won't make you hit the enemy harder.

WHY THE FUCK DO ARTISTS WITH REALLY GOOD ARTSTYLES HAVE TO DRAW THE MOST DEGENERATE PORN???!

Attached: 1562530657257.jpg (354x423, 83K)

If only the switch would cost 60 British pounds

I have stick drift issues and I don't ueve use the fucking joycons, I use a GC controller exclusively. when playing, the joycon only comes out when I need to access the system menu for whatever reason.
The GC controller was bought with the OG GC and used in in smash since then. Joycons are shit.

He's actually pretty motivated and kind.
He's just a bit of a funny chap.
As displayed by his art

>draw a boy with a dick
>call it a girl with a dick
what did he mean by this?

Attached: file.png (293x293, 173K)

>chipmunk teeth

LISTEN UP-

THE YAKUZA CONTROL NINTENDO NOW.

THEY WILL MAKE CHEAP PRODUCTS TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YEARS-LONG EARNED CONSUMER TRUST THEN RUN THE COMPANY INTO THE GROUND FOR EVERY PENNY IT'S WORTH.

EXPECT A TRAGIC DOWNFALL FOR NINTENDO IN THE COMING YEARS, THIS WILL ONLY GET WORSE TO THE POINT IT BECOMES OUTRAGEOUS.

IF YOU THINK THIS IS A JOKE, JUST WAIT AND SEE. YOU'LL BE IN TEARS SOON WHEN YOU REALIZE HOW TRUE IT IS.

Because the ultimate patrician taste is vore.

Attached: DiNAA0BU8AESexS.jpg (864x864, 83K)

>can draw amazing shit like this
>decides to draw futa vore scat porn instead

Attached: file.png (827x1108, 1.91M)

I buy nintendo products but hate nintendiedrones. I also pirate all my software.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-04-18-08-31-174.jpg (1280x800, 268K)

Why does Yea Forums only talk about the most gay, fetish heavy artists?

Attached: 1534353471539.png (558x457, 501K)

This is the proper way to do it

Attached: 1518683037652.gif (200x200, 948K)

Don't talk shit about apple if you can't afford it you third world plebian.

If only.
I don't care about video games anymore, I just enjoy the dramas happening around and wait for the next tortanic, such an event would be glorious to watch from there, on Yea Forumstendo.

>have girly hands
>blames man for having manly hands
only nintentoddlers do this.

yeah man, controllers breaking after long uses is totally only one companies problem.

Are you me? It's always hilarious when a nintentoddler calls me a snoytard because I'm talking about the bad sides of the switch and Nintendo retarded ways of handling their customers.

>a few months is long uses

So just send it to them and get it fixed.

same. i love my switch, but everyone who says the joycons arent produced terribly is fucking delusional. a product can be good and still have flaws

I don't remember owning an official controller with such a high number of things fucking up in a short time. It's also incredibly overpriced, thanks God for the adapter trick hopefully allowing me to throw this garbage away for a xbone controller because I'm about done with the fucking joycons.

The bottom half of this drawing is a mess

>Modeseven

Attached: 1507750568779.gif (200x200, 1017K)

dpad

top tier

"alphas" and "betas" were labels created by women to manipulate men into doing stupid shit for them, stop being retarded.

Does this necessarily mean that's how it is in games?

I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering from this shit. Maybe they'll actually do a revision on the joycons to fix this. Imagine if the Lite has this issue? You'd be completely fucked

TRANNY ARE YOU OK

It's literally broken unless you open it up and fix the contacts.

>don't even know if my joycon drifts because I only use the pro controller

fake news

I'll never defend anything about the Switch, but why do you care about the joycons? If you're trying to play with anything other than a Gamecube controller, you're just an idiot.

>mfw both joycons drifting

Luckily I have warranty.

Attached: 50639c1a376a7a9751d761bb0aff1939.jpg (470x400, 24K)

Kill yourself, go shit post in another thread. You defended Nintendo first and were the first to say Snoy or some shit. End it, you are pathetic. Also OBSESSED AND SEETHING

look at that greasy ass joystick
also
shitskin needs to stop dropping his switch

>massive amount of reports of shitty switch hardware
>lel he just dropped it
suck start a shotgun

I don't mind what the fuck he draws as long as he keeps a steady supply of amazonian futas fucking little boys.

Attached: 1562672399484.jpg (1280x1046, 115K)

It's obviously hot

No matter how much I disagree with some of the shit he's done with my waifu, I can respect that. Mode's art is for Mode and he's just sharing it.

Attached: untitled1.png (798x866, 384K)

>implying massive amounts of people arent just reckless
i own 4 different pairs of joycons and not one of them drift
tho, the part of the rail that clicks the joycon into place has broken in a couple

meanwhile I'm still using my DS3 on PC from 2008 and it still works the same as always

Attached: 81BgQH6mOmL._SX342_.jpg (342x327, 14K)

It will be $300 + $20 for p2p conexion + taxes

Delete your fucking post. Right now.
CG hyper-tit inflation rosalina is fucking disgusting
stop spamming this shit on Yea Forums and /3/

Nah, it is a hardware issue. I took good care of my joycons and both started drifting. Oddly, the one I used the least started first.

Yes retard do you breathe with your mouth?

wow, with that input delay I guess all games on switch have to run in easy mode. Switch is for casuals

Attached: dur.png (500x442, 169K)

he rarely draws normal vore though its all weird absorption shit
and i know its weird to compare something to vore and call the other thing weird but its still fucking bizarre shit he draws

Attached: durr.png (500x491, 190K)

>shyguy9

Attached: Goodnight, sweet prince.png (608x887, 228K)

Do the docks still scraches the screen?

Attached: images(27).jpg (739x415, 25K)

Take care of your shit.

Attached: durrr.png (477x388, 162K)

LOL
>Not having enough money saved to buy a new set of joycons that you were to foolish to take care of.

Left stick is used for movement in most games so it gets the most use of any input on either joycon, so it wears out faster.

SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: images(28).jpg (739x415, 24K)

hi mode
do more porn of the futa aunt and her nephew please
thanks

>The answer to poor quality control on corporate products is to not be poor and buy replacements each time they die.

No it's bloody-steak guy from the Matrix.

not him but a lot of people buy xbone/ps4/etc pads to play on pc

You scared the bejeezus out of me man

>slam the sticks as hard as possible
>wonder why they start failing
Stop fucking hamhanding your shit like a fucking gorilla, maybe?

oh if no one cares then why don't you post it, eh tough guy?

>Inflation
Unless I got blackout drunk and done it, I've never done any inflation or posted this model on /3/

Attached: untitled2.png (671x769, 341K)

>89.99 for this shit
>49.99 for a ps4 or xbox controller that works for years
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK

Attached: 1414438900752.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

kill yourself zoomer

DK!
Drift King
youtube.com/watch?v=iqMy8NMA1Rw

Attached: 1fb.png (1250x1920, 2.45M)

ressurect someone dinglybingler

Joycons are trash lmao. You remind me of the faggots who pretend DS spines snapping weren't a huge problem

look closely, they're lying. they are doing the test with the OTHER joycon

Because you can only really explore degeneracy safely through the imagination and art. If you wanted vanillashit you'd just pay a thot to do a video on it.

My futa mommy...

is the pro controller any good?

>Push the stick up in a completely normal manner
>Controller responds in varying degrees
I'm not sure why anyone is defending this, let alone accusing OP of smashing the stick with the force of a thousand suns

It's happened to me. That one's lucky that the stick doesn't just drift to other side.

DESU Ami is seriously just a shota/trap/fuckboy, at least at times he draws actual futa.

My xbox 360 controller must be 10 years old now. That thing has been dropped, thrown around in my bag, brought to another country and all. But it still works perfectly minus the obvious physical degradation

>can hear the fan noises though the headphones
Nigga I give you the first two you are absolutely right on those, but if you can heard the fan on handheld mode and also while using headphones I think you are either lying or you need to get your Switch checked.

The joycons sticks suck, no way around it
Luckily you can buy a third party replacement stick online for 10 bucks, so far it hasn't given me any problems.

xbox and ps controllers are half the price and last for crazy long periods, especially the 360 ones.

Is the full version on /3/?

pretty hilarious
I use a ps3 controller on my computer and it's still going strong all these years

You need to open the joycons for this? I recently bought and installed the replacement sticks but I saved the old one just in case.

Can I hack any Switch firmware or there is a limit for hacking one? I'm willing to buy one but I wanna pirate the single players games.

literal fisher-price tablet, it's astonishingly cheap. just look at the dock, it's a fucking plastic box for god's sake

bullshit ds4 controller is the flimsiest shit ever the rubber comes off after two weeks

my ds4 has seen years of action and started to break finally, so I bought the pads and trigger replacement parts off eBay for 2 dollars from China- took it apart and replaced the pads and it's like brand new, fuck 60 bucks for a new controller.

Well, the 360 and xbone ones last for years, and the ds3 I have from my ps3 still works literally perfectly. You have to get it through your head, joycons are badly made and insanely overpriced.

Odd, because PS3 controllers had notably cheap build quality

again, pretty hilarious

My joy-con sticks started drifting just after a year. Meanwhile my Xbox Hueg controller sticks are still working decently after 18 FUCKING YEARS.

The fuck happened to Nintendium?

Bro it's just a kids toy.

My joycon's analogs are doing the same. Also many times when I'm playing MHGU the camera starts going to the right randomly.
They need to fix this shit.

Isn't it because joycons aren't even hardwired, they're just always on bluetooth? I know the actual sticks are made with 50 cent plastic and all because they wanted 80 motors inside it but I figured that delay was because of the wireless thing. DS4 suffers the same shit. Even plugged in/connected directly to the console it's using wireless connection so you get input delay.

I could literally cannonball through this thing and it was fine.
But using the things the way they were intended and it breaks? nah.

Attached: 29bca7fc9fdd6072c03f17c1e291204f--s-childhood-childhood-memories.jpg (473x464, 38K)

Why do you fucking think they made the Joycon replaceable? Yeah, because controllers get wear. This is the main con of the Switch Lite in my opinion. Being able to replace the controllers easily is too valuable to give up

Then why make them so expensive if they are designed to be replaced?

>Modeseven

Attached: 1556214851419.png (548x820, 536K)

Why do you defend Nintendo making a product that intentionally has very low durability?

They're 80 bucks a pair.

Genuinely interested.
How I apply it? I need to tear down the sticks?
I already replaced mines with new ones but I saved the old ones just in case.

ah, that's true

Because they are two $40 controllers instead of one $80 controller.

He probably broke it while he was drawing dick teeth again

Oh well that makes it all worthwhile then.
At least i'm only spending 1 new game price everytime instead of 2.

Source?

my white ds3 is still working perfectly.