7th Stand

just started this after you guys convinced me to try it and rolled the joykiller stand, what am i in for? general tips for a new player?
7th stand thread

Attached: jojos_bizarre_adventure_the7th_stand_user.png (342x400, 182K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!JaoV3AqA!tZTWzF74TDXYDbbK2ej4w0x4XAFeiBnhRfzpMQeneOk
youtube.com/watch?v=uDTTnXfsMus
youtube.com/watch?v=IKSu7RT2wN0
youtube.com/watch?v=D-OyFhjUjMs
youtu.be/G5zdal1MKf0
youtu.be/QBJ3CMdOBi0
youtu.be/Jh-H4Dwv5GQ
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
youtu.be/zvfD5rnkTws
youtu.be/Q2nRVXgWvJA
youtu.be/hGRqnNEOpe0
youtube.com/watch?v=Sg14jNbBb-8
7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation
youtu.be/5dXjNbru2sI
discord.gg/ekxDeYH
vocaroo.com/i/s0QuOI1GmWV8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do i need to watch the series to appreciate the game? because i haven't watched the anime

from what i can tell so far, there's a lot of fanservice in it, but it's probably still worth a try even if you aren't too big on it
naturally it's gonna have spoilers in it though

The best stand in the game, and a fucking feast of Damage over time

Attached: THE JOYKILLER.jpg (1200x909, 293K)

damn. that's a bummer if the game doesn't start with the series intro

I know a guy who had no fucking clue about JJBA and he loved the game, and got into the series through it. Keep in mind that while it has a lot of the original storyline it leaves a lot of room for creativity so you're not railroaded into the same events.

the intro is basically that of part 3 but shortened, which is what this game is based around for the most part

what is the best ending and why is it senator wilson's

Also starting now, not sure what to expect of this guy

Attached: file.png (646x511, 28K)

>miracles
oh boy

at least you're cute personality wise

near immortality but poor damage

Yes, you do. I tried this before watching the anime/reading the manga and honestly I'd recommend watching from part 1 to part 4, the gameplay is kind of trash but the fanservice really makes the game worth it.

Do you think his speakers can play music?
Also is there anywhere that says how big he is? He could very well be the size of a horse because we can ride him

Attached: howlin_wolf.png (635x472, 33K)

does dialogue change based on your personality?

Yep

Wait, he has speakers?

They are on his neck, look at this pic and then at him

Attached: Speakers.jpg (557x550, 18K)

>not madworld with miracles
pleb

that is fucking weird

bass dog

suggested level before DIO's mansion? currently everyone is around 30, besides protag at 42

What is the best stand and why is it Deep Purple?

>Be a ((((Short)))) range Control Stand
>Deal tons of damage on that range
>Instakill everything that isn't
>If you can't do that you just status their ass
Yeah I think he based.

Is it wise to go bad karma on the first playthrough or can I go Kono Dio Da! on subsequent playthroughs?

Of course you can, but you’d have to reset the parties fp for ng+ and thus their levels

The Dio ending doesn't allow you to get NG+, you are better off leaving it for later.

Level 30 should be fine, but leave a save file in Cairo just in case. Dio's difficulty level depends on what ending you're on track for. Everyone was around level 30 on my first playthrough but the fight was easier because the hamon warriors joined in

What exactly constitutes as later?

After maybe 1 or 2 playthroughs.

>Deep Purple can detonate hydrogen and oxygen atoms
>Miracles is Aizen's Zanpakuto in stand form with the ability to fucking destroy people in the end
>Carpenters can fucking disassemble people with its tools.
>Caravan has a pocket dimension you can hideout in.
Jesus, these stands would be broken if they were in canon.

Any stand can be broken. A fucking fishing pole nearly TPK'd Gio's amigos

Well to be honest yes. Not only it's full of references to other jojo parts, watching certain scenes with that kind of graphics doesn't fully communicate what's happening.
But still, even though you won't fully enjoy it, i think it can still be a great experience. It might be cool if your first experience was with this game, and then you get to watch the events more properly with the anime.

This guy didn't do so well in the stand lottery

Attached: 9bf2802ee9d6878e67c727e990a1bbc9.jpg (2354x1892, 508K)

All he has to do is hire a prostitute once and he can forever fuck his stand whenever he wants if he keeps track of the passage of time

but user, he's not fucking a hooker, he's fucking his stand and that's gay

Actually, it's masturbation

>trying to boost iggy's FP before pet shop
just gimme those last few points you damn dog

Attached: 1544126273405.png (343x343, 123K)

As long as the balls don't touch it's not gay and the stand would have no balls

Stands are gay. Fight for yourself like a real man.

user who is working on the Part 7 game here. Can you guys give me a little help? I'm kind of struggling to think on more ideas,

Attached: 4536543454.png (637x413, 12K)

with guns, hamon and a magic sword and throwing rocks that's possible in this game
mega.nz/#!JaoV3AqA!tZTWzF74TDXYDbbK2ej4w0x4XAFeiBnhRfzpMQeneOk
save file with a bunch of stuff

>played this shortly after release, dropped it early on because i had other games in the backlog i was more interested
What's with all the threads on this game lately? Didn't seem that interesting when i originally tried it.

Attached: 1555320733141m.jpg (1024x802, 86K)

>save file with a bunch of stuff
such as?

Since most part 7 stands are more give user power than punch ghost I think maybe this one
『Hungry Like the Wolf』

Power: A
Speed: B
Range: E
Durability: B
Precision: A
Potential: D

>Appearance
The stand is bound to the user's body

>Ability
The user can enter a state that all of the user's mind is focused on one objective but without loss of intelligence, while in this state the user seems to have near unlimited stamina and their body becomes what can only be described as a werewolf
Whenever the user eats the flesh of another being the user learns something that the victim knew

Tldr: The stand can transform the user into a werewolf focused on one objective, the user can learn things by eating other creatures

The user's hearing and sense of smell are heightened even while in his normal self

>Info
Short-Range Power Type

Default name:Legosi

Normal attacks have a chance of causing bleed

The stand has skills that focus on doing damage to one enemy while having a chance to inflict negative status by targeting different parts of the body and/or by using brutal techniques, for example:

Head Blow
The user delivers a powerful punch to one enemy's head (S)/+Dizzy

Wall Slam
Grabs an enemy and smashes them into a wall or the ground causing crippling damage (S) /+KnockDown

Leg Skewer
Digs sharp claws into an enemy's leg making them unable to move (S) /+Can't move(Makes the target unable to change range)

>Personality Evaluation
While you appear to be weird and somewhat creepy, when someone gets to know you they quickly realize you are just awkward. You are a very loyal to the few friends you have and your determination to the goals you have set is unmatched, however you often make rash decisions that end up hurting you

>Event ideas
After eating an evil ripple\spin user acquire the ability to use ripple\spin
Detect enemies that are hiding or planning an ambush because of the heightened senses

it's on the 11th ng+ plus run on the in the dev room, with max money 99 of most of the gun weapons and recovery items, specials has most of it's skills unlocked and sword of saint george is nearly complete

I'll give you some songs and maybe a few ideas for their powers

youtube.com/watch?v=uDTTnXfsMus

7 Devils
A swarm stand sort of like specials but devils based off the seven deadly sins with abilities centered around it
Personality should be a shifty Hedonist or a man/ woman who is generally cynical and terse
Stats I don't know

youtube.com/watch?v=IKSu7RT2wN0
Gunslinger's glory
A long range stand taking the shape of a gunslinger styled "grim reaper", manifesting from corpses/ bones, Similar to civil war its ability is centered around death
but rather its power is Calling forth specters of those it or its user have killed, to use as minions/ canon fodder

going to go think up more here

Okay fuck off with that beaststars shit. its lazy and uninspired

there's a new update that adds a ton of randomised events, an user is working on it's translation

youtube.com/watch?v=D-OyFhjUjMs
Mexican Moonshine

A bound stand set in an old jug labeled "god's gift". Filled with liquid, when spilled or tossed out, it caused an "Area" of drunkness, effecting those within it in a ways of stereotypical drunkards/ Louts , though if the user knows what kind of drunk they are they can make them instead be effected thusly.

The stand is, when used on those already effected by its primary effect, a "living" creature, that attempts to strangle/drown and or burn them with its HIGHLY flammable and strong enough to take off paint contents

youtu.be/G5zdal1MKf0

Doc Holiday

A stand appearing like a Skeletal doctor bound in tight ropes, it'd function like a sort of hybird the joykiller/ Cardigans, Being able to "exchange" Health between parties.
So for example, user shoots themselves in the jaw, Doc touches them then their foe, the shot is moved from user to foe or the other way to heal them.
It can also "Store" Health, like wounds or Sickness, which is where the joykiller portion comes in for poison/ debuffs
not good with damage though

youtu.be/QBJ3CMdOBi0
The Masquerade

A bound stand in a blank white mask. When it is coated in the "blood" of someone or something (can be used on non living things after a certain level), the user can become them in part or masquerade as them, gaining their skills and abilities for a short time. Abilities used by a supply of blood vials that give skills based on who or what's blood it is, and how they're mixed to make "hybrid" talents and abilities.

Like, a dog's blood mixed with a gunslingers to be able to smell out hiding foes or such

>The Masquerade
>A bound stand in a blank white mask. When it is coated in the "blood" of someone or something (can be used on non living things after a certain level), the user can become them in part or masquerade as them, gaining their skills and abilities for a short time. Abilities used by a supply of blood vials that give skills based on who or what's blood it is, and how they're mixed to make "hybrid" talents and abilities.
>Like, a dog's blood mixed with a gunslingers to be able to smell out hiding foes or such
ALIEN WEAPONRY, named after the band.

An evolving Raygun, done in the style of old retro scifi, not sure on the specifics here

Are Stroheim and Speedwagon still accessible in the Josuke route? Because I completely forgot to check for them.

And that's about all I can think up quick
hope I helped Steelball user

But user I thought of the ability first, the beastards part only came up when I had to think about a name and personality for the user so that was the first thing that came to mind

its still too on the nose, which lowers the quality on it. Instead of thinking about what kind of personality would create that stand
You just wholeheartedly referenced a (Admittedly good) manga
Which isn't very jojo IMO and is kind of lazy

A lot of stands that I come up with end up with someone saying
>Isn't that just x?
Is there a way to get more creative?

don't think so

I'm not sure actually, I'm sure there's some bullshit method someone could spout, I don't know any besides listening to music and letting my mind wander.
And JoJo is weird in terms of its power, get crazy with it

why doesn't anyone talk about Ocean Blue?

cause you can use it to fire a deadly cum shot through dio's skull so what's the point

Should I start on Easy Mode? Will I be unable to go into NG+ if I do?

Why is imagining the Shortie as a yandere so fun?

Attached: Adam Ant.jpg (1024x768, 305K)

I always go on normal, but you're right on the money. Easy mode might be a bit hard to get NG+ due to possible fp requirements, but either way you won't get it next time or any time after the first playthrough.

it'll be hard unless you want to grind alot in cairo

Stands are essentially more dangerous guns, some of them are weapon of mass destruction tier.

Because it's just a support for ripple users

Alright, I got Sonic Youth. Is he any good?

I want to watch this but all my gay friends drool over it and it looks really fucking gay, how bad is it?

>start the boss rush
>get to rubber soul
>not a single 1HKO move
>not transformations
boy i did not think this through

Attached: please wait.jpg (1000x563, 139K)

yeah pretty good

Yeah he's good. Sonic Youth kinda works like a bard, but still has good means of attacking people. Can't go wrong with him.

its good

Do you have any defense piercing move?

Good to some flaming homo that loves drag shows or good to the average male?

no, my partner right now is polnareff and he's only level 31

The first part and second part are different from the others.
Part 1 starts rough
Part 2 has Joseph so even if you don’t like the first part past its rough first episode or two watch at least the first episode of part 2 to see his bullshit

Every other part has stands

If you have UV lights that deal about 60 damage and may cause darkness to him and other bosses.

It's trick to rate the whole show because the quality varies from part to part (that's why you see so many fags writing their part ranks), but it ichanges between alright to good to kino, so I would recommend

Holy fucking shit, Deep Purple is broken as fuck. I don't even know what tactics to use but he destroys fucking everything with his explosions.

Does anyone have tips for farming ult. kars?

Jotaro.

don't wanna grind out stat boosts though

Just get Star Platinum The World and spam timestop.

I already have that but kars regens even during timestop according to the wiki and jotaro can't deal enough damage to overpower it

Spam push it to the limit first and then use the normal attack, should outpace the regen.

The best way to get into this series nowadays is to watch Part 3 and then Part 1 and 2 anyway. Mainly Part 1 is still good, but it blueballs you from the best the series can offer.

Trying your method ended up coming up with this one
『 Rage Against the Machine』
The stand has the ability to make so people can only think about what they dislike about society and increases these feelings to the point that they get violent, the more time the stand affects someone the bigger the hate gets
The stand can affect up to 100 people but cannot target stand users

even with that and red garland requiem's stat debuffs it jotaro's damage per turn doesn't go above 999,

That'd be a fun boss stand,

Then suck it up and grind for stat boosters, no way around it.

I don't get it, from googling this game seemed to be a thing for years so why has it suddenly got so much popularity here? I've seen a bunch of threads all of a sudden in the past few weeks for it.

>Fuck Osea
t. Erusean scum

idk maybe there'll be something in chaos mode that might help. though i don't exactly have high hopes
new version of the game to be translated soon with alot of new features and people have learnt how to mod the game

>new version of the game to be translated soon
So is it better to wait for that version or play this one?

Play this one, to fully enjoy all new features you will need to have completed the game at least 5 times.

well most of the new content is in chaos mode which requires at least 5 new game plus runs and the max amount of money in the game and saves can transfer between version safely

The main new thing is locked behind NG+5 and maximum money
It is a new mode where things go crazy

Wait, RPG Maker 2000 doesn't work with Windows 10? Is there another way of cheating your way in?

Attached: file.png (524x472, 62K)

Nevermind, I don't know why I didn't try running it in compatibility mode.

How do I fix this? I've installed the RTP, but it did nothing.

Attached: file.png (316x177, 6K)

Thanks bro. Apreciated
I was having the same problem. Just search for the RTP online and install in the RPGM folder

Attached: 452523543.png (938x553, 302K)

I've seen people throw around versions with fixed stuff before (stuff like D'arby's dash, the Dio loop, something about a "don't read it" ending). Could someone maybe compile them into a single download or something else to combine them all?

For the user adding stand events here’s an idea, not sure if it’s already in use though since I’m not that far yet.

>Red Garland users can reenact
youtu.be/Jh-H4Dwv5GQ
>Normally it ends with similar results of getting outsped by The World
>But if your speed is above a certain threshold (one that should either be a pain in the ass or require multiple playthroughs to get to) you actually get the first hit in and wail on him for a short time before he escapes using Za Warudo.
>This results in expanded dialogue where he’s shocked that you’re so quick with such a seemingly slow stand before regaining his composure and continuing as normal.
>When you finally fight him for real he’ll use harder attack patterns from the start since he knows he can’t afford to fuck around against you.

Attached: 8806430F-E257-4AE2-AD8B-3F916DDE5491.jpg (575x531, 85K)

>kekyoin route on hard mode
>first ZA WARUDO fight keeps kicking my ass
m-maybe level 30 wasn't enough

Attached: 1547259330682.png (267x279, 108K)

What, like this? It's still telling me to install the english RTP.

Attached: file.png (861x619, 90K)

Then install the RTP

Attached: 5432543.png (396x391, 24K)

But I installed it, as you can see in my picture, although the folder name is different from yours. Where did you get your RTP?

What? Did you skip past all of the enemies? It's almost impossible to get to DIO without fighting a fuckload of enemies, so you must have really been skimping hard. I was at least level 30 by the temple ruins in Aswan

i meant my party was level 30 mostly, protag is sitting in the mid 40s

just beat up evil ripple users, kekkoyin can more or less do all the damage for that fight if hes leveled

user, it's clearly a subwoofer.

Aren't you supposed to run from the first fight anyway?

damnit carlos

wasn't working for me so i figured i'd have to knock him out

What stand do you have

pharaoh sanders
i can dish out some nasty damage but i'm basically forced to have 2/3 of the party chug down wine the whole time to not die, and even then blowback is an issue

Just focus everyone on the The World and grind more. Don't hamon attacks get a bonus against DIO? If so, level joseph up.

figured as much, him being S made it a lot easier for jotaro to put in work, and DIO seemed pretty resilient compared to his stand
how do combination attacks work? i've only seen them happen once so far, and that was when i was wondering around with kakyoin before entering the mansion

Attached: Pascal the stand.png (480x360, 53K)

I believe it has to do with fp. If the world is defeated or vice versa DIO should be knocked out

so if you have more FP there's a higher chance of it showing up?
and of course, all the non-auto stands have been that way so far

Sorry, I didn't see. I don't remeber were I took it but it came after a quicky google search so I don't think it's hard to find

Buzz off, mate. Moody Blues is rad. It's basically Under World but with people. And we all know how good Under World is. And Abbacchio is also a buff cop, so he can kick your ass at the same time as his stand.

Attached: click beep.gif (540x303, 815K)

Oooh, I really like that.
I also think there should be something that incorporates RGR, but we have to fucking figure out what the lore behind that ability is.
I'll add this to the list. I'm almost done finishing up research for the Adam Ant quest line

I just finished Steely Dan, grinding everyone up before I start the mansion side mission, I'm level 29 and everyone else is like ~21-22. Is this a good pace?

What does Mr. Big represent about its user?

In Kek's route you have to win the first fight

About right.
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
Also it's Mr. BIG for you.

Two things. First, is Black Eyed Peas' user somewhere in India or do I find them later on and I can only fight the Stand in here?
And what are all the fixes I should have for glitches and stuff?

Black Eyed Peas is just the stand; that being said, farm the shit out of him as it drops a versatile recovery item for a while.

Attached: Brass Beast.jpg (640x780, 84K)

>stand no punch so it bad
Okay Shonen baby.

It just occured to me that Abdul asks you a question about cell phone messages in the evaluation

It's the 80s, cellphones already existed.

Moveanon, if you're here, could you add some moves for Specials when you sleep with Stroheim and Speedwagon? AFAIK, Caravan gets Boomerang Hat from him, so maybe some kind of UV beam? Or "German Science is the Greatest in the world?"

But text messages?

Goddamnit, this completes kill my immersion.

This one needs a name. Virtual Insanity was already used
Power B
Speed A
Range A
Durability D
Precision E
Potential D
Can store attacks in bits that can be sent through the internet, radio waves or telephone lines. Actvation is made by reading or listening the bit where the attack was stored.

Yes.

Monochrome Lovers maybe?

If you bring Joseph to the fortune teller in the fishing village with Josuke the dialogue is great

Now that I think about it, what if every stand had a chance to shine at some point during the Dio fight?

>Mr. Big user pulls an Indiana Jones and just shoots the fucker while he’s on one of his speeches, not killing but injuring him and pissing him right off much to the amusement of the others.

>Miracles punks Dio by making you invisible right before his Za Warudo, and he wastes his time stop trying to locate you.

>Specials annoy him by running diversions in all different directions and just being a general nuisance

>Quicksilver can counter Dio’s improvised sign weapon by quickly converting it to energy and giving him a point blank shot to the chest with it

Etc.

Attached: 1CBA9C1E-1B14-41D4-8DB3-D10C9930E851.jpg (1200x675, 114K)

youtu.be/zvfD5rnkTws

Radio Ga Ga

How much of Chaos modr is purely random? Are shit like what your family's like purely random? Because I dont want to constantlu restart to be a Zepelli

>Adam Ant swarms on DIO and began devouring his flesh and when he tries to escape with timestop he realizes there's still 500 bugs gnawing on him

>Deep Purple emits smoke that can melt DIO, forcing him to either go through it or find a way around buying you time

>Pharaoh Sanders overloads all electronics in area forcing them to explode and damage DIO if he's nearby

Being a zepelli is random, but there's a special item you can buy that will increase the chances.

>senator wilson
I knew the game went off the rails but rushing across Cairo to get a switch before gamestop closes was top tier bizarre

Fuck, forgot my funny pic

Attached: yea.png (640x480, 23K)

>Ocean Blue preemtively and stealthily looses a field of projectiles from sweat before the the time stop, Dio doesn’t notice it until time starts again and he’s suddenly getting hit by liquid buckshot.

The unskippable cutscenes are the worst part of this game.

KINGU CRIMSON NO NORYOKU

Or alternatively
>If they have high enough intelligence Ocean Blue’s user purposely gets some blood stolen by Dio so they can take it right the fuck back as violently as possible.

You can skip them in NG+ if you have 3 extra badges of honor at the end if the game. You'll need 4 in total.

You're fucking kidding me, right?

No, I'm serious.

Fix your fucking font.

I don't understand why they just don't give you the option right from the start. For what purpose does it serve in NG+?

Multiple playthroughs are this game's thing bro

How come you never use miracles ability to control animals often? aside from getting fatty's cat why can't I use miracles to form an animal army that kills pet shop for revenge of his random killings of animals?

Because it's kinda buggy if you skip the wrong thing. Honestly, a text speed up button toggle would be more welcome, which is usually the case for RPG Maker games made in later versions.

>Caravan makes a bunch of UV Grenades, which fucks Dio up like in Mad World scenario
>You plant a fuckton of bombs with Napalm Death, a-la Hierophant Barrier

Because you'd be sending animals off to die, a dog with a stand was barely able to scrape by, what makes you think regular animals would fare any better? Also pretty sure Miracles cant straight up mind control things

>Red Garland just straight up dogpiles The World along with Star Platinum

No problem man, glad to be of service

>ns in all different directions and just being a general nuisance
>>Quicksilver can counter Dio’s improvised sign weapon by quickly converting it to energy and giving him a point blank shot to the chest with it
What bout joykiller thou

Attached: THE JOYKILLER 2.png (480x642, 587K)

>throws his axe, corroding the ground beneath Dio’s feet

He can also cut through anything

>Cardigans drains Joseph's blood back out of Dio, skipping the fight but letting Joseph take their user's place and having Dio start with heavy damage

>Go through Centerfold's story fight
>Die in the next area thanks to toy tanks
>have to go through the entire fucking cutscene again
why no text speed?

>Centerfold

Attached: 1553632253348.jpg (960x960, 263K)

I wonder if he can cut through metaphysical concepts?

>literally cuts through time, slowly hacking and slashing his way though Dio's timestop to get to him much like an actual slasher villain to Dio's shock and horror

How does that sound?

That sounds more like a Requiem ability if anything.

Is Miracles just a better version of Echoes?

We Tsukihime now

Not even that similar.

No Soundman is

I agree with that

And I'd love this scene if someone made a requiem mod for Joykiller or even better all the stands

LIKE JUST IMAGINE THE JOYKILLER PULLING A SUDDEN JASON STAND AFTER DIO THROWS THE MC TO THE GROUND AND TIME STOPS TO FINISH THEM, GOING FOR THE BLONDE PRICKS HEAD AS HE'S CONFUSED/ HORRIFED

A Requiem arrow fragment is added with the chaos update, if mod user is still around when the translation finishes maybe we can convince him to add a Requiem to all stands.

J.Geil then, ass.

youtu.be/Q2nRVXgWvJA
>Dio vs The Joykiller REQUIEM in the stopped time

>He become's Dio's equivalent of Rolling Stones, following him everywhere no matter how far he runs or how much he stops time

Fucking awesome

Attached: ea3.gif (409x234, 884K)

Standu Mystic Eyes

What happened to jojo this week?

So, Tusk ACT 4?

Last chapter will be a one hour long special, it releases in 2 weeks I believe.

fuck

I am not into anime aside Hokuto no Ken and this looks cool to me.
What's the order to watch?
Is there spin offs, novels, movies and these things?

Attached: 1543678502543.jpg (1200x1199, 83K)

chaosanon status update?

>start game blind from v2.48
>get cardigans
am I fucked?

Attached: 1D11B522-CD4D-4026-8EC4-C5B2D7A55912.png (400x280, 8K)

Part 1 and go from there, Jojo is an incredibly straight forward series.

Oh, really?
Damn, this will easy things then, thank you.
By part 1 you mean the 90s one?

part 1, part 2 ( season 1)
part 3 (season 2 and 3)
Part 4 (season 4)
part 5 (Season 5)

Part 6, 7 and 8 are still just manga

there's a spin off of thus spoke rohan and another who's name escapes me (part 4 spin offs)

there are 2 novels of part 5, Golden heart golden circle (I think?) and Purple haze feedback

Don't read jorge joestar's novel less you want to read some LSD bullshit

Are any of the personalities in the game Flirty?

Jojo's got several main story arcs divided as "parts", and they're in timeline order, so starting with Part 1 is the best notion really. Though it's not terrible to start with later parts if you have to for whatever reason, as while most of them tie into eachother one way or another and have recurring characters or elements, the stories are mostly self-contained. The most you get for spin-off material are games of questionable quality and side-story novels and an OVA or two.

The original Part 3 OVA isn't exactly what the series is, but worth a look if you want to see how the 90's handled things in a rather different manner.

If you are a girl and have specials 5 really tries to get you laid

all stands are fine in this, cardigans is a pretty decent one

Nah, you're just the healslut.

The manga/anime is separated in parts, each having its own protagonist.
Part 1: Phantom Blood
Part 2: Battle Tendency
Part 3: Stardust Crusaders
Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable
Part 5: Vento Aureo/Golden Wind
Part 6: Stone Ocean
Part 7: Steel Ball Run
Part 8(ongoing): JoJolion
The anime is up to Part 5 so far. So either watch or read that and then continue onward reading the rest. Part 1 starts off pretty weak but I recommend you try to endure it until the protagonist goes from skinny twink bitch to fuckhuge beefcake, which is a few episodes in.

Phantom Blood, you can watch the anime or read the manga, the 90s one is an OVA of part 3 that heavily compacts the story and changes a bit, but may still be worth checking out if you like.

No, Cardigans is actually one of the better stands around if you don't mind not being the star of the party.

Just got to Calcutta, my guy started coughing and said "This is bad"
Am I okay, and is this normal?

Go to a hospital, or run to get somebody if you're alone because you're gonna faint nigga

Funny enough I don't think that user may have much problem with part 1 besides the slow start, because it was blatantly Hokuto no Ken-inspired, just with vampires and shit.

At the beginning of the game when your mother asked if you need anything, did you answer you need medicine for a weak constitution?
Your character is about to faint. Either sleep at the inn or take cold medicine.

Did you ask your mom for more medicine, perhaps?

I can't remember but that's probably it.

You're going to die of cancer user.

But seriously you just have the "sickly" trait from choosing the medicine from your mother. It means that once in a while you have to sleep of visit a hospital or else you'll pass out and lose a day. If that happens while you're high friendship with a character in your party they visit you in the hotel/hospital and give you a get well gift. Joseph in particular gives first aid kits which are great healing items.

If you pass out alone you actually just die of cancer though.

Take some cold medicine, use Cardigans' Check-Up if you happen to have that stand, rest at an inn or at the very least have someone with you before you faint.

Ok hear me out. Rolling Stones Requiem

Its ability allows it to move diagonally

Fucking hell, this is what I was afraid.
As I said I am not into anime so I don't know the quirks to it.
But looks like I will be good if I watch the 90s episodes, than follow the new series and then go to the manga.
Looks straightforward enough.
This looks promising, just what I wanted.
Ohhh so the 90s one is like one season of the new anime but abridged, got it.
Then I will watch the new anime in the order it was released and then check it out the older one.
This pleases me greatly.

And thank you very much anons, I know I am sounding stupid because it's a famous series (even more here) but I am not used to these.
I was confused because he older one but you all clarified the subject to me, thank you again!

Attached: 1491589167075.gif (350x194, 1.94M)

I'm in the fishing village, to what level should I grind to?

No weakness!

>Rolling stones can now disguise itself as a random npc
>If you're in the menu too long rolling stones appears in the menu and if it touches the cursor you die
>It even follows you to the main menu where if it touches your cursor it closes the game.

why does tower of gray take 0 fucking damage even when at range S? he's only now suddenly near immortal and this is about the 5th time i've been trying the boss rush

Bug daddy wants his sweet crusader boipussy, you better bend over user.
Use attacks that hit all enemies.

I gotta run to the store and then back to the map events. Finished the uncontrollable (at level 1) stand events, though

don't you have to hit him with moves that hit all enemies

While on the subject. How does The World work with its range? Does it stop time completely, or is its range how far, for example, Dio can leave from the epicentrum of where he activated the time stop?
Or is it an area range which people get stuck within? In that case, how does it look for people who doesn't get stuck in The World?

that is literally what i have been doing

You are welcome user, the series is very good, so don't let any dirty memers you may find discourage you, it can also serve as a nice gateway to new music if you want to search some of the characters/stand names.

Give me a good catchphrase for Quicksilver

Besides what others said, I would also strongly recommend watching the anime for part 2 and the reading the manga for part 3. The others don't matter much.

Attached: 5435465.png (561x460, 112K)

The World stops all time, but DIO can only move a restricted range within it under the time duration he had.

I think for all intents and purposes it stops time completely everywhere, too many weird factors if it had a finite range, and for people who can't invade his World they don't notice time has stopped

It's universal.

Pick something for your character instead.

that looks great

Attached: 1518096245024.jpg (346x326, 48K)

Okay, thanks.

I always figured since Star platinum and the world are fast as fuck already that time stop is just a boost to speed to make the user and stand fast enough to stop time.

fix your font please, it genuinely hurts to read

Just finished my first playthrough with Adam Ant, man that was really disappointing as far as getting interactions with your stand goes, I think there was literally only one time it even came up in conversation the whole game. Any ideas for next run?

Keep up the great work, I believe in you user.

Attached: 1556065766774.gif (640x360, 1.39M)

>play game
>do stand test
>Deep Purple
"You are lukewarm and hate to be bothered to do anything... However, you are obstinate, contrarian and hate to lose, often preventing it by aggressive means, You are overbearing and rebellious..."

Attached: 1562195355762.png (1366x768, 933K)

if you wanna do some of the ng+ content you need a leveled up stand, so if you wanna switch to a different one you miss out on some things

>answer truthfully
>get miracles

Attached: 1398381706596.png (1233x209, 15K)

>tips
The shift key brings up a menu that lets you pick your tactics and change your equipment. It took me a long time to figure this out first playthrough. More aggressive tactics are usually best at least for grinding, as they give you tons of extra speed and attack to hopefully one shot mobs on the first turn.

Savescum and do it often, the game has a ton of shitty RNG mechanics that'll require reloading.

As the game has a time limit, do not use inns to heal. Use the food stands in the various towns instead.

Joykiller is a really amazing Stand aside from some long range battles, it's amazing for grinding because it hits all enemies and hits like a truck. It's also probably the only Stand I think you have a shot at soloing Polnareff with on a first playthrough, though it'd require serious grinding. I'd certainly say it's one of the best in the game, you got good luck rolling it.

follow the wiki walkthrough, it'll tell you about all the major sidequests and more importantly Friendship Points.

When your mom asks you what medicine you want, NEVER EVER get the cold medicine, get the stomach medicine. You can savescum around the stomachaches, you can not savescum the random change to pass out and lose a day in a game with a 50 day time limit

Don't worry too much about getting badges of honor on your first playthrough, a lot of them are meant for NG+

As for party members, you should really stick with Kakyoin. His range will make up for Joykiller's short range and Kakyoin is overpowered as all fuck anyway.

Fuck me, how do I beat power ranger Joey?

>He got Miracles

Attached: 1560895792119.png (1280x720, 734K)

more like stupei, ace defective

>he's not invincible

Why are there threads every day for this now? What popular YouTuber is let's playing it? When I made a thread I'd get 7 posts at most. What gives?

Scumbag way that'll make the fight piss easy and take any challenge away
The 4th one from the left is always the real one

or take them out one at a time with the most powerful solo move you got. Kakyoin is pretty good for it. they have about 450 health each.
Debuffs aren't consistent either so it's worth just buffing you and your party if you're a support stand.

user translating a long awaited update
Anons making their own sequels
Anons hearing about it for the first time

Right now, no one.
We just really love this game, and there are plenty of side projects going on right now.

>As the game has a time limit
Has anyone here even got any close to the time limit?

Clayman, creator of this fangame, put out an updated version recently. A gracious user is currently translating it for us, and some other have started to tinker with the game themselves, like adding skills to stands that need them or more world events.

Ranking the Stands:

God Tier:
Cardigans, Carpenters, Red Garland, Blue Ocean

Great Tier:
Miracles, Specials, Pixies, Caravan

Good Tier:
Quicksilver, Wildhearts, Sonic Youth, Mr. Big, Napalm Death

Meh Tier:
The Joykiller, Pharao Sanders, Deep Purple, Howlin‘ Wolf, Adam Ant

>he didn't get CHADacles
the thing shits statuses

Attached: 1562827378140.jpg (500x600, 98K)

Considering you end up in Cairo on like day 26 or some shit if you never, ever rest at a hotel, if anyone hit day 40 or so they probably did it intentionally.

I ran out of time in Hong Kong the first time because I didn't think it was actually timed.

some events and merchants only happen on certain days so probably.

Miracles is awful but at level 25 it gets a ridiculously broken ability to basically be invincible
still no damage though. I mean it is better than something like say, Pixies which I got on my first playthrough. What a shit stand.

Things that progress time:
Moving to the next location
Sleeping in an Inn
Frail protags passing out

where do the ripple warriors spawn in cairo? i've only found two of them just aimlessly wandering

>Talking shit about Deep Purple
*laughs in instakills and battle events*

Holy shit, I never thought such shit taste was possible.

immune to all moves except S range ones

statuses

there's an update currently being translated that adds a huge amount of content which is probably why there's so much interest in it for now

You're ranking these based on lore/aesthetic and not gameplay, right?

Red Garland best stand

>Joykiller meh
it hits all enemies with its default attack and does more damage at level 1 than half the stands do at level 10

>except S range
>all of my moves are M
never thought that'd come to fuck me over

>do not use inns to heal
You need time to pass to access certain events, so I'd say it's still worth it to use them if sparingly and only to make time pass.
On-field healing can be 100% free if you can find Emporio's Room in each city as it provides limitless, free Bottled Water.

That is such a fucking lie.

Attached: IMG_1883.jpg (640x802, 70K)

what level should i have everyone be by the time i get to egypt? i'm about to pick up avdol and i'm only lv27

that's tedious as hell though, as broken as infinite bottled water is for field healing

bottled water is only 5G anyway and you could farm 99 in 2-4 battles.

What are you, Howlin' Wolf?

>namefag
>is retarded
Checks out.

It still gets elemental moves for opponents that are weak to them, along with all kinds of statuses.
It gets stronger at level 40, if you're willing to wait that long.

Attached: OH MY GOD.png (796x600, 40K)

pharaoh sanders

Where do I get the colored version?

It also eventually gets Assassinate, which is basically all the damage it will ever need.

Ah, you poor swarm type fuck.

Miracles is the equivalent to Terry in Lisa, you wait the whole game and then it becomes broken well after you needed it to be useful.

love you cunt

I wish I was a woman so I could birth your superior spawn, CHAOS user!

Attached: 1518284191308.png (1024x1378, 1.04M)

In a game with NG+, that's not really all that true.

(You)r Hero Academia game when?

eh, this has been the only fight that damage has been an actual problem for me so it's not too bad really

Fuck me, the Joey fight is pure RNG with his fucking dynamite and bazookas.

Damn, Girono looks like THAT?

Pretty sure Sanders has at least one S-range attack, though you might not be the right level for it.

You forgot dead man's questions which you should read after part 4
Jorge joestar is non canon and wasn't written by araki and it's absolutely bonkers

the closest i've seen is a non-ranged attack from around level 5 that doesn't do anything anymore
it's probably an inn skill

I forgot to mention don't watch the 90s ova until you finish the part 3 manga/anim3 it gets rid of more than half of part 3

that's the one who's name I forgot

Just checked, Pharoh only has (M) ranged attacks, so you'll just need to get somebody with (S) ranged.

What are the best all-around stands and why is the absolute best one Howlin' Wolf?

If you're in hong kong you get robbed and shot while you're passed out

yeah i've had to rely on kakyoin's punishment time to get anything done against him, or praying that the combination attack prompt shows up
at least the other tarot users are a breeze because of the sheer damage output

Deep Purple.
>Instakills for long range enemies
>Big close range coverage
>Medium with Air Bullet
>A lot of status effect moves

Yeah but don't you go with somebody with more certainty to hit at a close range like Jotaro or Polnareff ?

also iirc Deep Purple has the most sidequest interactions too.

i was going to do it after grinding up kakyoin a bit
the reason i'm even doing the boss rush is for XP and potential FP from what i've heard, since the crusaders are mostly underlevelled, and i'm terrible at hunting down the ripple warriors

The instakills are pretty rare, though.

Why are Kakyoin and Joseph so much better than the other party members?

*laughs in immunity to OHKO and L range*
I‘m ranking them on gameplay/events and just my personal taste
Yeah and honestly I like it‘s design, but it only gets good after contaminate due to being a close range stand and if you want a close range monster that gets good late, why not take red garland for RGR

Because you actually have to fight Dio in their endings

They cute.

Kakyoin is busted as fuck and does way too much damage and Joseph is required on most stands to get their best move. Like imagine using Ocean Blue without Ripple Launcher, seriously.

not at the beginning

>Ocean Blue without Ripple Launcher

Attached: C06B4E98-09DA-4E00-8115-FF55178CCB18.jpg (500x488, 23K)

Sweet.

>Freeze was knocked out cold!

Is this guy good? I run the test a few times and its always either Wildhearts or Napalm Death

Attached: wildhearts.png (500x375, 70K)

I actually cannot get Joseph to teach me ripple launcher, is there a hidden level requirement for him to be at?

Look at the requirements on the wiki
if you meet those it -should- be possible. But the chance is ridiculous, it's something like 1 in 60 or some bullshit.

>Answer truthfully
>Get Cardigans
I mean I always knew I was fated to be a healslut but...

Is holy sandstorm good? Got it from a badge of honor.

>healslut
but Cardigans is kinda portrayed as a yandere psycho.

Doesn't seem to be very popular here but, so far he's been neat. Endless - Nameless is a pretty solid ability

But she does okay damage
Mr big is the healslut

Honestly a BNHA game in the same self-insert style of 7su would be pretty based.
Especially if you can play a girl.

LOVE ME LOVE ME
SAY THAT YOU LOVE ME

I got Caravan and am currently doing my first run, my idea would be something like Miracles where Caravan just pulls you into his little pocket dimension to circumvent the time-stop. Or once he throws knives at you, he instantly learns the Throwing Knives skill so you can do it back at him.

>All these people that need to use a badge of honor to get divine sandstorm
Imagine not having it on your normal moveset

Attached: 37906787_p0_master1200.jpg (400x400, 147K)

>Especially if you can play a girl.
Then you wouldn't be able to smash the top puss of your classmates user, male would be the only way to go.

Endless Nameless is one of the best status effect moves and if you get Eagle off it is a bosskiller.
Aside from that it has Ride which is kinda cool. Not spectacular otherwise.

is cardigan's anthem bugged? i think it actually lowers your durability as opposed to raising it

The stand or the character?
Because I'll be big into it if I can make my character an adorable unstable girl.

Would the game just go up to All Might vs. AFO?

>implying Froppy wouldn't tongue your cunt or Yaoyorozu wouldn't manufacture some sex toys

furry bitch

>Not wanting your puss smashed by your classmates.
Fag.

So what are the worst stands?

Yes user because that is when the series ended

>/u/
No thank you.

the one you like

The stand. It's not really story wise, but the combination attacks are the most morbidly named in the whole game.

Shut up about hero aca and tell me how I can get into Joseph's pants!

Normal female bodytype at the inn in foggy town and only if you have joseph at 20FP

should i buy the brass knuckles? im already close range so it doesnt seem worth it. Also whats up with these skills books? Anything worth picking up? deep purple btw

Is there a Yandere or Yandere-adjacent personality option as far as stands go? If not I'll probably just stick with Cardigans.

Based

Attached: 70040458_p11.jpg (768x1024, 372K)

Wait, really?

>best stand
>not ocean blue

>imagining
people died, good times.

How do you think josuke 2 was born?

>not being 50 by the time you get to egypt
step up your grind game faglord

All good ideas, adding them to my TODO list

>all stands are fine in this
specials exist.

youtu.be/hGRqnNEOpe0

Stand name: Little sister

Stand can seduce any male that gets within its range and get them to do its bidding. Stand user could be slutty high school girl. Stand only activates once the victim looks into the users eyes.

would someone lie to you on the internet?

Attached: joseph decides josuke needs an in-law.png (540x405, 28K)

is there any single reason to get that?

I'm fighting Polnareff with Cardigan and I don't think it's possible for me to do enough damage to win. Is my only option to reset and lose the win in the previous fight?

how about something for crazy diamond with dio shitting his pants at the prospect of being decapitated and reunited with his old body

>is the stand that has the main bad scared shitless
>bad

Oh, that would be great for another Part 1 throwback where you have to fight pre-Stand Dio

Roleplay

Mr. Big is not only boring but it's not even really good, there's nothing special about it at all.
Pixies is straight up just bad. Shit damage and mediocre durability.
Caravan is a really, really cool stand but I don't think it's good for combat. For one thing most of its attacks don't work against Stands so even the default green hornets enemies cause it grief.

And I know Carpenters can become ultra gamebreaking but it requires so much fucking grinding that most people recommend you use the debug room. If you're using the debug room you're probably finished with the game anyway.

Don’t forget the joykiller

roleplaying

>Howlin' Wolf makes Dio's knifes go back at him by blowing them away

Nah give it to a fat faggot for a boss fight

>not wanting to be a girl and have girls fart in your face
pretty gay desu

>Laughts in nukes

Attached: Tumblr_inline_n7g5u9NUpo1rnuw0g[1].png (400x280, 10K)

Better yet
If DIO has the contaminated status on him in one of the earlier fights, Joseph's blood doesnt raise his level at all because his flesh is already decaying

Better yet, you ride Howling Wolf to catch up to Dio while he's riding the car, thus preventing him from getting to Joseph
Could be a cute little mini game

What about a Yea Forums room on hotf on fightcade?

>got it on caravan
CAN'T BE REASONED WITH
CAN'T BE BARGAINED WITH
I TODESNT FEEL PITY OR PAIN

There isn't. You can join jotaro's fan club though

>got an ability for cardigans that lets you rez people at half hp & laser cut

youtube.com/watch?v=Sg14jNbBb-8

>Tonio Trussardi is an Italian chef who makes crazy food that heals you
>stand isn't named Cibo Matto
Araki is a talentless hack

>Dio opens the manhole
>Instead of Jotaro being there you blast him with Howlin' Wolf back to Jotaro and he doesn't get to suck Joseph's blood

[Paint it Black]

A stand in the form of a glove. The user can cover the surface of touched objects in needle-like spines made of stand energy, while they are harmless to the stand user, the spines can induce extreme pain in anyone who comes in contact with them.

Higher level abilities could include granting the spines status effects of some variety, or compensating for terrible range through spine's launching themselves.

>Caravan is a really, really cool stand but I don't think it's good for combat
>He didin't go submarine route for early nuke

>mfw there are roasties itt

Attached: 1563056148318.jpg (640x640, 45K)

[1812 OVERTURE]
Power - A
Speed - C
Range - A
Durability - B
Precision - E
Learning - C

Consists of a humanoid form which resembles a 19th century artilleryman holding a cannon rammer. Very durable, but lacks fighting ability and speed. Has the ability to materialize and operate cannons, the size and exact design of which change according to the user's will, with larger and more powerful cannons requiring more energy. Cannons do not transfer damage to the user when destroyed, but the humanoid does. Accuracy is about what you would expect for an actual cannon of similar make. Firing also releases enormous clouds of smoke and deafening noise, which the user is not affected by.

Howlin' Wolf just got tons more better

The fuck do I need to pick to get Red Garland?

Attached: 26d.png (900x750, 837K)

Part 7 better have references to sneed if not making the farmers playable stand users

SON OF A BITCH

IS IT FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT THIS FRENCH FUCK WITH JOYKILLER?

I'M LEVEL 16 IN FUCKING HONG KONG ALL HE DOES IS HEAL ALL DAMAGE I DO.

I ROLLED SONIC YOUTH FIRST AND HOWLIN WOLF AFTER BUT WENT FOR JOY KILLER CAUSE I LIKE PUNK AND HORROR.

BUT TURNS OUT THEY BOTH HAVE SKILLS THAT WOULD STOMP WHILE JOYKILLER DOES SHIT.

ANYONE WAS ABLE TO DO THIS?

Attached: Tumblr_inline_n7g5znIaD21rnuw0g.png (340x238, 20K)

I remember that comic

Give me Zanpakutō ideas Yea Forums

7thjojo.fandom.com/wiki/Personality_Evaluation
follow this guide

also if you want the highest starting stats follow the guide on RayOfSpeed's comment. Keep in mind that you'll start with some negative karma from this though. Good if you want to be evil I guess, not that you can't easily get rid of it throughout the game.

what level should i get everybody up to in the fishing village? i'm at 30, avdol at 27 (accidentally brought him to the king joey fight), jotaro at 20, polpol at 17, kakyoin at 23

>impossible
I would argue that he's around the easiest because his skills can oneshot all the chariot ghosts.
You have to be grinded higher than that though, you REALLY aren't meant to solo Polnareff the first playthrough, that's why it gives you a badge of honor.

I'm still just getting into the game so i'd like to know what Stands can do what. I'm seeing conflicting data on Miracles. That's the first Stand I ever got when I tried the game out.

>Dio chases you into an alleyway with shitloads of graffiti as his timestop begins to end
>As he's getting ready to finish you off he suddenly realizes something isn't right
>There's been almost no graffiti in the entirety of Cairo, and more importantly why the hell is it all in Japanese/English?
>He realizes it's a trap set by Napalm Death right as his time stop wears out and gets bombarded as you just run past him or otherwise get pulled out by another crusader

Would be cool
event user

Attached: aba.jpg (1354x1053, 553K)

please stop shitposting bros

Attached: 1563068679017.gif (477x337, 274K)

>Kakyoin that low
you crazy? He is literally the strongest party member in the game. Also where's Joseph, he's second best.

it's just one guy
ignore him

But I want The Specials to team up and make a sandstorm

What about what everyone thought was Aizen's before he revealed the true ability

I might have over grinded, but 30 is a good place to be at personally.

oh, i just got joseph to 22 so he could learn cunny hermit

It literally threatens to harm you if it goes out of control

I want Joseph to hermit my cunny.

Miracles is very tanky and starts off really weak.
At level 25 you get a busted skill called '....' that makes you nearly invincible, and most of its skills after that are really good damage dealers. So it really starts shining around midgame with some grinding, turning into a really great stand.

Blood puppets
Some kind of fan
A tetsubo
A motherfuckin gun

Kakyoin and Joseph both do big dick ranged damage, Joseph also gets True Sunlight Yellow Overdrive which does ridiculous damage
Avdol is fine. I don't use him much. He's just Kakyoin with fire, plus some of his attacks could track down opponents and inflict pursuing
Iggy is meh, but the FP thing weighs him down
Polnareff is the worst one besides Iggy unfortunately. Bad range, decent damage, and SP cost too high.
Jotaro is okay until The World then he's best member easily.

Does being evil have any downsides, though? As far as I know all karma does is unlock the Dio ending which is always optional AFAIK.

Man, imagine being Jotaro and having to deal with the thirsty midget thot you picked up to save your mom trying to get into your grandpa’s pants to make you an uncle/ aunt

What are the overall best stands?

post yfw this happened

Attached: 1534968136041.png (1022x537, 585K)

i would say cardigans by virtue of big dick heals since no one else in your party will really be able to do that

Is Red Garland worth the lack of any range?

Are you talking level 20 ? Cause from what I'm seeing howling wolf could likely slap his ass around or before level 15

Attached: 1516846772183.png (1107x846, 721K)

youtu.be/5dXjNbru2sI
Shit was great.

Attached: old jojo.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

>is able to use kowtow

Attached: 1558826509002.png (114x141, 30K)

What's with all these colored screenshots? Is there actually a colored version?

Attached: 1556199263811.jpg (769x789, 100K)

I will be this thirsty midget!

also got caravan on first run, do i just need to sleep with the items in my inventory? is it chance based? So far, I have a knife and handgun which I hear can turn into skills. I also got Bazooka Launcher at lv.14 or so and good lord it just deletes anything corporeal

being a support bro for the crusaders is fun though, i'm just walking around singapore spamming ointments on Kakyoin while he deletes assassins

>Polnareff calls hotel lobby for ointment when Ebony Devil cuts him the first time
>If you go with him and have Caravan you can just make some for him

i love all the little scenarios that caravan is useful for

Red Garland is Star Platinum that can also debuff the fuck out of who you punch.

There is one, but it's got a few glitches in return.

Depends on how you look at it. Short ranged stands get turbo fucked in this game so you'll need a partner with good ranged moves. RG also suffers from low accuracy. However, if you are willing to grind and suffer to the max level of 50, you are blessed with a great move that debuffs the enemy and can inflict every status, very good for lategame superbosses. Be warned though, that one move is basically the one reason to use it.

>Is there actually a colored version?
Yes but some of the content is a bit fucked. Things like the combination attacks don't even play iirc.

Okay, I picked the Jolyne body type and got Sonic Youth. He seems pretty good though, should I stick with him?

Attached: jotaro_and_jolyne_wallpaper_by_franky4fingersx2-d8dg4bl.jpg (1600x900, 744K)

Combo attacks crashes the game-

This, but also is there a colored version that looks kinda, I dunno how to put it, desaturated? Sorta like a Gameboy Color maybe where it's not super bright?

Sonic Youth is one of. if not the best stand so yeah stick with it

Wow, that's kind of a bummer. There any other stands that hit as hard but with more versatility?

Sonic Youth is decent iirc. at level 15 it starts learning moves that have a high chance to inflict Blowback

>Joseph glances over at shortie’s bag while she’s sleeping and he’s innocently sharing the room with her
>it’s open and there’s a book inside
>think it’s a diary he investigates
>proudly written in its cover is “senior kama sutra”
>sweating Joseph face as shortie rises up from her bed, red garland gripping foxy grampa’s shoulder tightly
>zoom out with “OH MY GOD”

Hell yeah, looks like we're ride or die now buddy boy.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 162K)

I also found an eerie tarot card on the way to the shop. Help anons I don't want to read the wiki but I like vague tips.

When I'm done translating, I was thinking of doing exactly that and use the GBC palette

It can be redeemed at the Arcade.

Find the fortune teller

>Wildhearts so doesn't give a fuck that Dio stopped time that as soon as it wears off while you're still reeling he unflinchingly changes course and lunges at Dio taking him by surprise

>Carpenters disassemble every single knife Dio threw at you immediately after the time stop ends then reassembles them as your own projectiles.

>Pixies create a small army of stray animals to run interference

go to the arcade

>Short with Red Garland
I never knew how adorable that image would be.

Check out the Part 6 game's Discord.

Go talk to the fortune teller at the arcade. Maybe she can help.

Get ready for your first Stand Battle

I would absolutely love that. I like the idea of adding more color but not so much that it gives me diabetes to look at. I hope you get the Stands right. I saw some of the colored versions and they were pretty ugly color wise. I feel they need a lighter touch.

When I think of iconic colors I think of two or three colors that look good together without being hideous.

Ocean Blue is another power type stand but its moves are also ranged so you could use that, not sure how good it is for the superbosses though. RG might be niche but it's a damn good niche.

>you will become an office worker by day/hero of justice with a Stand on vacation
Ocean Blue will forever be the best Stand for me. And you get to have your Stand fire off your ripple-enhanced fluids and give Sunlight Yellow Overdrive a whole new meaning

Attached: Ocean Blue.png (400x280, 10K)

could you also have the plain grayscale version too?

But I don’t want to be an office worker!

Yes. Any extra shit I add will be separate.

what's iggy's character ending? i don't really see myself going out of my way to get it

If you join a club in the new update, you won't be an office worker

Why not make an in game option to switch at will? or would that involve too much tinkering?

thank you my dude

Attached: muy bueno.jpg (255x125, 8K)

If you have low FP with Jotaro you both team up to shit in his hat

Where's the option to let me fuck Jotaro's mom

Where do I download this also do I need an emulator ?

that would be a retarded amount of work, otherwise I weould

>A tetsubo
>It's iron balls are in realilty capsules with poison

Attached: Purple_Haze_anime.png (342x651, 266K)

So does Clayman actually listen to the bands she named the stands after because most of the named failed negro boybands

There's a tumblr page called 7th Jojo
also you need to install RPG maker, and you'll probably want to install VirtualMidiSynth as well or else the music will be broken. Should be guides and stuff with the readme and on the wiki.

The fuck are you on about?

most are jazz bands and some fairly popular subgenres of rock

>you need to install RPG maker

But I didn't and it plays fine

Wait what? I just downloaded the game and the text files, it runs no problem. That's weird.

Maybe I'm getting it confused with Violated Heroine.

imagine having a thicc japanese housewife sitting on your face while updating her jojo fan game

Is the creator really a chick? I need to see this babe.

Attached: 1518125339685.jpg (611x743, 67K)

What stand personalities are you?

Me:
>Deep Purple
>Howlin' Wolf
>Napalm Death
>Carpenters
>Cardigans
>Pharoah Sanders
>A little Miracles
>A little Red Garland

do we have any photos of clayman? i want to smell her braps

yes. She's a housewife and her husband did some of the sprite work if I recall.

Aww, must've been a real passion project.

No idea what she looks like but she is indeed a gril. Apparently she's a grorious nippon housewife/NEET and fucking hardcore Jojo fan. I don't know much else.

Fuck, their like the Shantae couple of fangames. That's so hot.

Attached: 1504119980671.jpg (980x1306, 241K)

How long does an average playthrough of this game last?

She probably looks like the grandmother in Wind Waker.

Attached: tumblr_pdsj6rTaCP1thjq1e_400.jpg (384x512, 38K)

Japanese women are the only real female nerds I accept as genuine.

Attached: 1364826941080.jpg (1095x1195, 343K)

What is the comic on the right?

A chaos mode update better have recruitable Joey

Damn not a bad catch at all, would certainly sleep with them in a heartbeat.
And Clayman is kind of cute as well.

Diesel

There's 30 different endings, I think. No idea how long it is but if it follows part 3 it should be meaty.

Diesel. Some guy at Marvel saw the Jojo OVA's in the 90's and stole the concept.

Fuck joey, he tried to ambush me and pol when we was just trying to get our freak on. He deserves the noose

Link?

Cute!

Attached: img_1.jpg (982x1389, 118K)

Holy shit he has a killer queen tie. Is that cosplay?

Depends on what ending you want.

I would believe he dresses like that normally. He seems pretty cool. I'm fucking jealous of these two.

That's just random jojo cosplay from the 2000s
I didn't think anyone would believe it.

Attached: tumblr_pdsj6s3tzG1thjq1e_400.jpg (356x512, 38K)

>deep purple just ends up leeching of joseph's money

SON OF A BITCH

IS IT FUCKING IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT THIS FRENCH FUCK WITH JOYKILLER?

I'M LEVEL 16 IN FUCKING HONG KONG ALL HE DOES IS HEAL ALL DAMAGE I DO.

I ROLLED SONIC YOUTH FIRST AND HOWLIN WOLF AFTER BUT WENT FOR JOY KILLER CAUSE I LIKE PUNK AND HORROR.

BUT TURNS OUT THEY BOTH HAVE SKILLS THAT WOULD STOMP WHILE JOYKILLER DOES SHIT.

ANYONE WAS ABLE TO DO THIS?

MORE ADVICE PLEASE

Attached: .jpg (800x1115, 169K)

What's the name of their Stand?

When I answer normally I always get Wildhearts.

Having low FP with Jotaro on Kakyoin's route ends up with you and Kakyoin tag-teaming holly not really

Nope. Though, there's a 1/64 chance in India if you're average femc and alone with abdul if you have low friendship with him he'll lobotomize you and sell you in to slavery

>The bonus scene if you fight Joey at the fishing village with Pharaoh Sanders at level 40+
Hell yeah, that was worth the grind

Attached: 1546975471466.png (230x213, 54K)

She is his Stand. Ball and Chain, the wife Stand.

How the hell do I beat the F-Mega minigame in under 20 seconds? My boost starts to wear out at like the half-way point.

7SU is pure soul.

eww

Go extort Freu.

Who wants to work a job when they can just stay rich?

ITT: Stands that remind you of yourself

For me it's Caravan - intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor.

Attached: Caravan_CGI_Artwork.png (331x280, 11K)

The issue is my damage is too low and french haircut keeps healing so I get stuck. I actually am able to kill all his afterimages in one shot. That would be good advice if I was using a stand with any M moves.

Actually, Clayman's husband is her stand in the true clayman fight. Otherwise she has a moomin

discord.gg/ekxDeYH

Depends on my mood. Either Miracles, Cardigans, or Joykiller.

Ocean Blue should be able to use Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and I think that's pretty cool

GGUYS HELP PLEASE IM LOSING MY DAMN MIND I CANT ARRRAAGGHHHGGHHHHHH

vocaroo.com/i/s0QuOI1GmWV8

Attached: .jpg (1024x1024, 189K)

impossible to win

Shut the fuck up wario

Grind nerd
Get enough healing itams
Pray for RNGesus to bless you by poisoning Polnareff

just let abdoru take care of it at this point man

Attached: 1533146927981.jpg (892x892, 258K)

>Woman
>On Yea Forums

Get out.

[WEIRD SCIENCE]

A stand that looks like a humanoid made out of old steam machinery, it has holes in his arms and legs where it spouts hot steam out of.
Spouting it out of its arms will burn anyone, even its user if it gets in its range, Shooting it from the back of its arm will fling his arm at high felocity at a foe.
Spouting it from its legs at a high pressure will give it a massive speed boost.

I poison him all the time and I've grinded up to level 16 in HONG KONG I also am almost in little to no danger of ever dying. He just heals like every other turn up to 40 hp healing the status otherwise i would have killed him already.

It's the principal at this point I just gotta do it.

Polnareff cant be beaten in hong kong without brainstorm before ng+

What are the best tactics for Howlin' Wolf and Deep Purple?

Joey is my nigga. Stop being a degenerate.

>It's the principal
what's he gonna do, call the teachers?

Well if you're willing to grind until 20 you get an M move
Wrong. Abdul can just spam Fire Wall and then Crossfire when only Pol is left.

Do I have to do something special with the police fight that randomly happens after Calcutta or do I just Escape and forget about it?

Worse tell my boss i spent my whole sunday shift just trying to beat this fucker while making chimp noises in the office.
With literally no stand?
I heard you get a badge of honor for it and howling wolf grinded seems like it can. The issue is I have no M move that attacks all to take care of the after images and deal dmg at the same time.

damn i wish im gonna try mod the game to actually have this irl anyone know how???

Not that user, but I don't think it's fair to throw out degenerate when Joey might be doing some degenerate things with his dolls. Still I guess trying to recruit random stand users like Faith or Joey would be cool.

Nah just run, if you kill one it's game over.

You don't get a badge from it so it's all right dude.

Just stack DOTs on Pol after killing the afterimages and focus him down.

Link to new thread, bros?

That's just wrong. It's so damn easy. Just stock up on healing items, turn on your max defense tactic, and spam your area damage attacks.

(Hospitalized, without ever figuring out that she herself was a stand user) Don't know if I messed anything up but this was really, really cool.

[Paranoid]
Long-range stand that creates hallucinations in the target's peripheral vision. Causes overwhelming feelings of distress or anger based on the fears of the person affected. Can cause physical damage through psychological trauma if prolonged.

She can be recruited In the update coming out, gain fp and even has an ending

So basically grind to 20 kill all after images and pray that i do enough damage without getting feared, losing sight, or bleeding to knock the fucker out, meanwhile howling wolf and sonic you would just have to spam 1 skill nice

BASED!!!

Can you beat polnareff alone with cardigans

He heals user he heals and takes them off thats the issue he heal up to 40 hp and the most i do is like 38 without crit with iat strike my 32 sp move and thats at level 16

Make a chart and fill it out as you go.

Attached: chart.png (424x402, 9K)

Yeah, most new stand users you fight will have their own little [OUT OF COMMISSION] message just like the show/manga.

And there's a lot of new stand users.

>If abbachio survived to make it to the coliseum fight he could have seen Joseph and wammu fight using his stand

Attached: 1562949824299.jpg (320x419, 64K)

So Joy killer is just shit then?

Not if you are doing 40 or less dmg on him per turn

Sneed

Attached: 1562374017930.jpg (1138x648, 220K)

>have knife and handgun in inventory
>sleep in inn 20 times while savescumming
>just more kakyoin giving me soda and asking about my family

i just want infinite gun from my bird nigga
am i doing something wrong?

Alright

Attached: 4621fa03651338225f71393bd398062dfa61db53v2_00.jpg (480x480, 84K)

Do you know what a fucking DOT is, motherfucker?

damage over time you fuck he HEALS IT he removes it when he runs away to heal. Thats what ive been saying or else i would have killed him long ago.

It might have a better chance to proc if you're by yourself with the item.