FFXIV Shadowbringers

In this thread we discuss our experiences playing the latest expansion to Square Enix's Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game: Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers

Attached: 1561659115368.jpg (1920x1080, 448K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T8Nqt0B3MHQ
docs.google.com/document/d/1DbSxv7l6w7O-l6IE38RzYZmmwqKiIhwiQQP_CPcFq4Y/pub
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/396412-5.0-AST-is-a-failure
fflogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=1045&dataset=100
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Titania's voicelines make me really hard

I wish we'd seen more of her before murdering her, she was too pretty to be limited to only being a boss fight

Im tired of this craphole castle

>Wet wet wet!
>When ya play with fiyah...
>BIGGER IS BETTER!
>You play rough!
I sympathise, user.

I'm alright with Feo Ul Titania.

Attached: 1563032922157.png (819x900, 1.47M)

WHAT THE FUCK, That cute fem elezen was from the thirteenth and was meant to destory albert and the gang.

Fuck you user, fuck you fuck you fuck you I'm STILL not done with my second role quest.

i wonder if barry, 1.0 nostalgiafag or pajeet microdick virgin WoL poster will grace this thread with their presence

>eng dub
yikes

Attached: 1551911121486.jpg (699x992, 132K)

I played the game in Japanese dub but I was watching a video and heard her voice with the english dub
Just what the fuck happened?
Also I just finished farming titania and my weapon obviously dropped when I had all the required totem to buy it
Fuck this

Attached: 1559476148814.png (709x709, 471K)

>jap dub

UWAAH BIG TREE DESU SAN MY CUNNY

Why does every Viera look like a tranny?

>Minstreling Wanderer comments on how scared she must have been when she got Sin Eater'd
Come on dude, I didn't wanna feel this.

Attached: 1538898072921.png (971x550, 811K)

because you're obsessed with trannies to a worrying degree

New player here, is using controller viable?

What? They all look like tall supermodels in extreme heels.

Yeah as long as you have a keyboard to type with.

>have a classic BLM glamour
>have a classic WHM glamour
>about to play PLD
How would one go about recreating the FF1 knight look? Just say fuck it and use the armor of light set instead?

Attached: Knight-ff1-psp.png (34x48, 990)

>I'm sick of this crap-filled castle!

World first bahamut ultimate clear had summoner who played with controller. So yes. There should be good guides on seting up controller if you need it

user its craphole

For what

I'm still mad that Titania EX is a wandering minstrel vision instead of Feo Ul just letting us fight her for fun.

Attached: 1549846798639.png (377x413, 296K)

that makes sense cause all summoner has to do is put a dot up and sit with their controller vibrating on their dick

just wear the AF to be honest

Attached: 91ioklrGZeL._SL1500_[1].jpg (1500x1125, 232K)

Extremely
If its Japanese you can expect some degree of effort at controller support

You know, communicating with other players. Using the controller for it is way too slow to be practical. But with actual gameplay controllers are really comfy to use. It's surprising how well they pulled it off.

To shitty generic sub or the faithful to the lore dub?

>in the post-fight cutscene she just dotes on you and showers you with jewelry
what a missed opportunity

Feo Ul(timate)

i was planning on just communicating through emotes

Have fun telling other players not to stand in AOEs with emotes.

>not playing superior German dub
Double yikes

I wasn't going to be healer either

Don't you fuckers fill me with a hope that will never be fulfilled.

Attached: 1562925047957.gif (500x400, 1.37M)

Even for emotes, you can use the keyboard to type the command into the chat instead of manually going through the emote list.

>tfw I always get to doom of the living twice when I get her in trial roulette

Attached: katana0.gif (370x257, 3.58M)

>tfw

Attached: killme.jpg (1074x82, 29K)

holy fuck that's creative they should have done that

Hey as long as it isn't gray.

Amaurot housing when?

Almost there.

Attached: cards2.jpg (1179x557, 129K)

>tfw nowhere near the achievement
Also this site never saves my cards so I had to use a messy list.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-03 Cards ARR Triple Triad - Final Fantasy XIV.png (1920x2797, 512K)

enjoy farming that hades card
tfw only at 231

I've only been trying for Innocence so far. The drop rates for trial cards are pretty bad at least in normal. Innocence is also pretty brutal for a normal trial considering you're always with randoms. The add phase is really unforgiving, you have like 8 seconds to kill the tethered add before you get the vuln stack, and the adds are constantly dropping circle aoes on top of themselves so it buttfucks melees. 2 stacks is usually enough to wipe the group without heavy shielding and mitigation.

What's the most fun caster?

BLM.

Attached: 1540648879483.gif (200x200, 6K)

BLM because they made SMN feel like shit and RDM is as boring as ever since it got no real changes

Probably black mage if you never intend to use it beyond 24 mans and experts. Anything beyond and you'll probably make people upset for bringing more mechanics to the raid.

>The add phase is really unforgiving
I'm glad it's not just me then. I thought we were fucking up somehow and there was some mechanic I was missing that caused the adds to get succed into the middle one. We had two white mages too which I guess meant no shields for the incoming damage.

SMN

>make people upset for bringing more mechanics to the raid.
you what

>Everyone in EN and JP is drawing their character as a Sin Eater
Neat.

>EX is not red titania
I'm not mad, just disappointed

Must be nice to have art of your character...

Definitely BLM.

Attached: 1561281378815.gif (498x278, 2.72M)

t. hasn't played ShB SMN yet

Fuck off. Plenty of good shit to be drawn from this game yet everyone jerks off their garbage OC characters.

how can they make feo ul relevant for the next patches

i have and its fun retard
just needs a dps buff so rdm isnt better for less effort

>Those pixies were planning on switching Alisae and Alphinaud's clothes before i got back
I should have taken my time

Attached: 1193893106235.jpg (704x400, 42K)

We give up on the source and live in Il Mheg for the rest of our days.

Show some. I try drawing my character now and then but feel like I never quite capture the style of 14 well.

By having Il Mheg be involved in general since Feo Ul is Titania now.

There's nothing fun about how shitty everything feels about the job right now and, and your hard work pays of by being slightly above RDM dps but way below BLM. Hey but at least you have all that utility like that useless medica 2 that goes to waste 99%of the time.

Megumin would be the worst BLM
She'd just cast Flare and Foul every time she was able and not give a damn about all else

There are people who unironically do this

Honest question
I’ve ran Gubal Library (Hard) literally over 40 times and the tank chestpiece has yet to drop from Strix.
Does fending gear have a different drop rate or am I just the unluckiest sap in the world?

Yeah those faeries seem like such harmless goofs until you look at their penchant for shrubbery

At least she has Despair for single target now.

Attached: 1531757830030.jpg (1448x2048, 230K)

you no lucky

Everything the launch trainer was shown in the MSQ at one point or another except this one thing. When I first saw it I thought it was the Ascian symbol but now I see that it isnt. Also this is the only thing in the trailer that does not show up in the MSQ

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-083230_YouTube.jpg (2220x1080, 637K)

She can travel to the Source.
We need the scions back in the Source.
Do the math.

BLM if you like seeing big dick damage numbers pretty much constantly and having to put in effort in a fight to get good results

RDM if you like mobility, a simple rotation with some ebb and flow, a relatively short but spicy burst combo, and picking up trash off the floor

I haven't played SMN much, and even less so this expac, but if you like lining up buff windows and having a bunch of small burst windows and a couple big dick burst phases it might be your thing

It's Eden (Prime)'s ultimate attack.

if faeries like shrubbery they will enjoy my dick__

Eden. Please look forward to it!

>AAAAAAAAAGHHH EMET HELP ME!! HE HAS A KATANA

Attached: 1558319372352.jpg (639x320, 9K)

its fine just go play machinist or whatever dipshit

It looks like it's related to Eden.

Okay, what are you supposed to do when Titan does his jump move? I get that the outer red aoe ring indicates the ground that goes away, but is there any way of avoiding the damage you get?
Also if you get knocked off, do you just leave the group?

Go to 1:34 in this video, its to do with Eden.
youtube.com/watch?v=T8Nqt0B3MHQ

this is actually pretty cute

>struggles to pull in a single WoL over the course of 2 patches and when he does, they get summoned way off target
>while half dead, is able to summon not one, not two, but SEVEN WoLs all with pinpoint accuracy
Defend this plot armor.

Attached: ffxiv_07142019_072703_109.jpg (1920x1080, 342K)

Titan teaches you sometimes you cannot avoid damage, only lessen it

Move near the red AOE, but not on it. The closer you are to the middle the more damage you take.

If you get knocked off you have to wait for the others to wipe or clear the fight, but you don't have to leave. You can respawn once Titan is dead.

Ignore, accidentally posted. I think you're supposed to get as close to the edge as you can, that's what everyone else was doing.
Also we wiped and respawned so clearly you shouldn't leave. I did still die again though.

>no big fates pop for 2 days
>they both go off within 2 mins of each other over almost all of the instances

what a cruzay time

Titania Ex impossible with a pug

He got better.

>but is there any way of avoiding the damage you get?
Nope. You probably haven't seen very much of it up until now but unavoidable group damage is a regular thing.
Also if you fall off you're just trashcanned for the rest of the fight, but you don't have to leave the group. That's less of a regular thing, I think there's only about three fights in the game, including titan, that do it.

So much so that the director and producer uses one. You'll only have issues with jump puzzles I'd say.

They might be just "souls" like the other Scions and not complete body transfers.

I'm gonna guess Au Ra Red Mage?

>beat Titania Ex today twice
>my first ever ex clear since I started playing 6 months ago
>be proud of myself until I check the logs someone uploaded and I'm a greylet
I did it as a scholar and I thought I broiled and kept dot uptime efficiently while healing... Granted I did die once in those 2 clears but that really dampens my mood.
Any tips so I can stop being a shitter?

Attached: 1562341483996.jpg (386x328, 26K)

>half dead
if getting a warning shot in your back is enough for you to be half dead your a pussy

They're not WoL, since all WoL are just fragments of us, they're just adventurers from beyond the rift.

This made me realize I havent died in Titan for a looong time. Do your corpse and camera still stay on the hard, cold floor ?

I'm glad. I feel like if I'm going to fuck up it's only right to share it for the amusement of others. Fucking up repeatedly though isn't good. I am going in blind and trying to avoid guides, but if I'm not grasping stuff I will ask for help to avoid ruining other people's game.
I understand there's EX versions of the Primals as well, how soon do you get those?

i did it two weeks ago with pugs

Not as bad as building up Eulmore's army and Ran'jit as threats throughout lvl 70-78 then have your character do a frontal charge on the gates with a buch of teenagers and win with no fuss.

Jump

Make her a minion like Midgar that canonically watches us and pops out when relevant.

>enter magical fairy realm with eerie atmosphere and weird pixie shenanigans happening
>c@tboi in a giant convertible driving around casually

Attached: ffxiv_01072019_182053_601.png (1920x1080, 3.76M)

Why did SE make all the fights with no barriers into pussy mode "get teleported back up if you fall?"

Heres your tip.
Dont care about parses.
Dont care.
You cleared. Thats it. Thats all that matters. Dont go full retard with parsing or else youll lose yourself and become one of the most unlikable people in the game.

make your co healer do all the work while you spam broil, use ruin 2 if you have to move to keep doing some damage

ex primals are at the level cap of each expansion, I don't recommend doing them as soon as you can

They aren't WsOL. Only you are. Everybody else is an HQ adventurer. Deal with it.

if the group consistently clears it with you and don't wipe excessively does it matter what your parses are

have you never watched an anime or smth
the closer to death you are, the stronger you get

Most of them are on Twitter under #ヒカセン罪喰い化 or any of the other special tags you'll find alongside the images there.

Attached: D_S7i2VUEAA2IrJ.jpg (2894x3589, 997K)

Your corpse stays but unfortunately, the camera goes back to the arena. It'd be funny if it did just stick to your corpse, though.
Oh yeah, you're supposed to be able to avoid AOEs with DRG's jump aren't you. I remember that being the thing with the emote when they did the crossover in MHW. I've used the huge backjump to avoid AOEs but I don't think I've pulled off timing a vertical jump yet.

Same....

Attached: file.png (530x92, 10K)

I'm really surprised we didn't get her in 5.0, if we don't get her later I will be really pissed

That mount was a mistake

parses don't really matter for healer especially in PUGs
if you had to spend half the fight rezzing and healing retards getting hit by every AOE imaginable it's normal your DPS will suffer

Don't let it get to you, you are already in the upper echelons for beating it. Parsing is min maxing shit that you will improve as you get to know the fight better. Also a single death can already ruin your numbers because of the downtime + debuff you keep.

Don't listen to this beta retard If you want to improve, get a parser yourself first. Then do a bunch of runs, and look at your numbers improving.
First, as a healer, you have to understand that you cannot parse high unless the whole groups do the fight flawlessly, because every time they mess up you have to cover up their mistakes.
Second, are you fully geared ? There is a huge difference in damage between a fully geared one and someone that isnt.
Third, a healer rotation isnt complex. It`s about using your damage skill as much as possible and keeping your dot uptime. For that you have to heal as minimally as possible. Obviously, group health import more, so you need practice to get really confident at healing as little as possible without putting your group at risk.

t. whale owner

I'm gonna start using it just to piss off immersionfags now

>tfw midgar will never banter with Feo Ul while watching over us

As far as I’m aware, Innocence’s ultimate attack ignores shields. At least in extreme, anyway

They will make Titania's castle a dungeon and the final boss will drop the minion version of her

Using jump during an AOE is one of the many reasons loldrg is a thing

Don't fall into the parse hole. As others have said, you cleared. Unless you plan on taking on Savage, it's ok.

Also in PuGs you can't rely on the other healer. If you look at top-end healer parses they have 2-3 GCDs max used on heals.

>sprout wants to parse
lmao. have fun not enjoying the game you minmaxing faggot

what are your hopes for 5.01? what do you want?

You literally never team up with adventurers in ShB. Cannon PT members are either the Scions or you alone.

I like it and I resubbed partly because I wanted to get it, because I liked the idea of driving around with 3 buddies in it. But I unironically think players should respect others and only use it in appropriate places and especially not when people are playing through the ShB story at the moment.

make it a story dungeon and have the minion drop from an associated quest

No he's meme, you still get hit during jumps, Titan caused a lot of dragoon deaths and it's the reason that even SE themselves joke about it

Oh man I was completely wrong about that scene. I thought he was summoning seven of your splinter-souls from the Rejoined worlds. He was literally calling your seven party members for the trial? Huh.

I remember trying to use jump to avoid damage.

Attached: 1561339888530.jpg (720x711, 61K)

like i said. full retard. look at this condensed autism just to do what youve already accomplished but a couple minutes shaved off the time.

>he didn't build a twisting tower of Regalia

>I thought he was summoning seven of your splinter-souls from the Rejoined worlds.
This IS what he was doing.

It ignores them in normal too. I watched my sch partner get one shot through a 40k shield yesterday

If you obsess over parses you are literally a bigger faggot than the ERPing hrothgar with no clothes who prances around cities

Attached: 1560438925786.png (1000x1000, 439K)

S T U B B L E

Attached: DBkxaDONI9_46Jv6oQrlARwCSc.jpg (1920x1080, 287K)

Shields need to be up before adds die, it snapshots the damage that early.

Is Thancred stronger than WoL?

AST and SCH to have no changes so they cry harder.

nice work. what said is valid but I also feel like it doesn't hurt to try and improve. The most important thing to learn as a healer is when you don't have to heal with gcds and Titania Ex is actually designed well to teach you this. She throws out a raidwide early one that does moderate damage to the team. Don't heal this. Just keep attacking. You'll notice that your team regularly regenerates HP even without heals. If you're with a WHM, they'll assize before the group stack comes out, topping off the rest of the team.

If you're with AST their earthly star is still on cooldown at this point so you may need to plan to use whispering dawn before everyone splits up, but again, gcd healing is not necessary.

Another part you don't have to heal the group in at all is the part with lightning tethers. There's plenty of time for them to simply regen naturally or let the fairy do the work.

When you get this sort of thing down not only do you dps higher, you save tons of MP.

>minutes
not even

Oh. So I had it right? Well then they had no bodies and had a direct connection to you, so drawing them perfectly was probably not a challenge, comparatively speaking.

SMN if you like pressing buttons. You need to hit at least 3 buttons every GCD. I've tried to get into BLM at least three times and it's just so fucking boring by comparison.

are all the anti parse fags greylets?

>Actual good Raid Story
>Some small changes before 5.05
>Mount added to last dungeon like they did with Ala Mhigo
>Some QoL changes

How do you even level up an alt? I've done the MSQ. Do I just gotta do side quest shit?

Attached: 1562266503937.jpg (2546x751, 550K)

Do FFlogs parse remove padding ? The run I did with a family dancer put me in 95th percentile, right now im at 75 which suck but thats because those are my first runs that get uploaded by some random guys

>Almost killed himself just to hold Ran'jit back
>WoL kills him without breaking a sweat

Oh. Does it ignore other mitigation as well? I guess it's nice that there's a fight where the DPS has to be halfway decent and the healers can't just carry them, but it felt pretty tight.

ESporting is probably the faggiest thing to ever exist in the gaming community. Games are for enjoyment and relaxation.

Roulettes, Dungeon spamming, beast tribe quests (when they drops), PVP.

The only acceptable mounts are: Legacy Chocobo, Company Chocobo, Fat Chocobo.
If you use anything else, you have shit taste.

>mfw I got two innocence cards
I legit don’t care about the card game at all.

Attached: 531A0020-57E6-44EF-878F-9C3987FDD207.gif (250x250, 1.44M)

Ah, /that/ explains it then. Usually SCH’s in pugs let shields expire, then put them up after adds die, since there’s seemingly no reason to put them back up before

why did I get a boner

Attached: 1561938745286.png (616x112, 61K)

>her

Other player's Hrothgars are one thing, but I'm having a really hard time taking Hrothgar NPCs seriously, especially when I'm supposed to feel compassion for them.

Attached: ffxiv_06072019_220904_285.png (1920x1080, 2.23M)

I use Midgardsormr to fly around.

Attached: 1538712724240.jpg (268x268, 20K)

You are a copping retard that keep building his life on excuses for reasons to never get better at anything in life. If you're doing the trial more than once there is no reasons not trying to improve as much as possible. Not only it saves time, but it get you satisfaction, thing that a beta that never improve at anything in life like you cannot comprehend.

There's a reason why every single orange parse has a group with an ast, dnc, drg, and nin.

aw that sucks

Thancred beat him first. Didn't that weaken him?

Attached: D_YdRtKUwAA10dM.jpg (948x1200, 293K)

I'd like a Dohn Mheg (Hard) that starts us off in the castle but going down a separate wing like Haukke Manor. Feo Ul makes a multi part tight rope and uses soem of Titania's mechanics. Final chest has her minion and replicas of the Crown/Gown/Shoes as glam items.

When you go into something 8 or 24 man and the co-healer does absolutely nothing but nuke and never ever cures. I hope you've all realised its so they can try and get their rating up on FFLOGS. That's why they dont care even if you threaten to fucking kick them from whatever EX it is. They will nuke till everyone dies and there's a win, or nuke till everyone dies and there's a loss. Its the only way they can guarantee their goal.

Attached: hedffdsh.jpg (988x1400, 213K)

Magnus's VA did a good job.

Motherfucker! Another text bubble I missed. What was this from?

>Both fights are just bard retellings
>innocence is understandable but they could have used Feo Ul 'training' her sapling for Titania EX

then again the weapons would have to be orange winged then, I dunno just let me dye it

I’m attempting to level up a caster DPS to finish up the last set of role quests.

RDM, BLM, or SMN? Currently got SMN to 71, but it feels more turret-y than BLM somehow.

>not using Ishgard Chocobo

Attached: 1562389422949.png (800x450, 142K)

>a copping retard that keep building
ok, I know I pissed off your fragile parser ego but maybe you should take a breath before you start typing.

>Innocence doesn't drop weapons because fuck you, accessories lol
>Mt Gulg drops weapons with brand new models
>they're probably what innocence weapons would have been

Attached: Greatsword of the Forgiven.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Yeah shitters probably. I only care for getting purples since if you are playing your job correctly you should never get anything below that.

No it's not. Those fragments of yourself are already rejoined. They cannot be summoned "from beyond the rift". The duty finder entry for the Hades trial even says that the seven champions are from "stars yet undimmed". Don't push dumb headcanon.

It's the cutscene where Y'shtola tells you to go to bed after Amh Araeng's Lightwarden was killed I think. If you choose the dialogue option that calls her mother you get that response.

>When you try and have a snooze in your master-race house but peeping Toms are getting off to your ubermensch form.

Attached: Peeping Tom.png (1440x810, 1.92M)

the forgiven weapons do feel innocence/vauthry themed, since they’re mostly gold/white with touches of red and blue

You tell her something like "Yes mother"

OH NO NO NO NO

MNK or SAM lads? Need an offspec, currently playing DRG and want something fast paced.

Attached: 1536353724130.jpg (1080x1196, 131K)

That's the best way they could have done it. Otherwise you just end up with the Bismarck/Ravana situation where one primal is worthless because his drops are outclassed by the other primal. This way we get weapons for both primals without having the ex trials competing with each other.

SMN if you want SCH, RDM for easy gameplay and solo'ing with instant heals, BLM for fun gameplay and big dick damage.

How do you feel about dwarven NPCs?

Attached: Giott Lali-ho!.jpg (181x324, 22K)

>master-race house
They're containment containers for parasites, more like.

>Not joining random learning/clear groups and carrying them to victories while they kill you 3 times and then upload your bad parse

I have 20 clears of both primals with my raid group that are fantastic that we don't even upload. Go help some randoms and get killed by retards and they post that shit up no problem.

>offspec
sam is too complicated for you

We will never have aura model like this

I guess even the best parses dont matter so long as someone exists to remind you they are unnecessary. Look at the state of you. Calm down.

SAM

The Ascians fear the Samurai.

Attached: 1542055250875.png (152x254, 40K)

MNK

Attached: 1508302730009.jpg (911x1290, 783K)

The problem with Bismarck is that his weapons were fucking ugly

As someone that plays all melee the most fun is SAM hands down, but it's the less useful as a meta perspective. But the only ones that cares about meta are discord trannies, so fuck them.

No, it’s not.

loli-hoe

Is the WoL the weakest of the Scions?

Ah, I was tempted to choose that one. Time to head to the unending journey.

SAM if you want big damage, MNK if you want slightly less damage but you go faster

SAM

Attached: 1560740761385.png (62x64, 11K)

Is there anything worth paying attention to in the 2.x quests or can i just skip every cutscene and mindlessly go to the next quest marker?

Fake news! Lyse does not look like that.

Why does WoL keep losing fights? Is WoL weak?

it doesn't really get interesting until like 2.3/2.4

Attached: D_GvUO6UYAExs4Z.jpg orig.jpg (1000x1000, 231K)

>Lyse solo'd Bardams Mettle
>WoL had to cheat and bring 3 other people
Damn she really is the hero of the story.

NIN

t. didn't play SB SMN and jumped on the bandwagon because of shiny new summon

SMN is far less clunky and complex now than in SB, to the point where it's almost braindead for me, formerly a player who pet swapped during downtime and had both pets on obey.

This games a lot more fun now the boring scions are gone or dead

>sprout dancer
>sprout gun
STOP BOOSTING WOWFAGS

>Kills 13 god knights singlehandedly
>loses to an old chinese man

>people who dont parse have no goals in life
Hahahahahahaha holy shit

Attached: 8A6EB4A1-DCA9-4AA1-A7EC-887BD8AC91B2.jpg (400x505, 124K)

Why is WoL so weak?

WoWfugees, everyone.

How many hours did the sin eater meme last till cringe like this began going on?

Thancred beat that old chinese man by himself. WoL lost with a team.

Hydaelyn's a useless bitch, Zodiark's better.

Never use guides. Even in Savage when you get there in a year or so.

God we really need a Chinese inspired zone

I'm pretty sure they moved the goalposts for removing sprouts again and you can be GNB or DNC as soon as you hit 60, so

Where's parsetranny poster, the menace is getting rampant

>eng dub, lots of interesting accents, hrothgar even have a scandinavian accent except for bragi, who sounds Scottish
>jap dub, ching chong dattebayo vocal ticks

Weebs are faggots

I just discovered they did a weird thing in 5.0 where they added a bunch of new pre-50 gear that are just "altered" versions of certain items, which have the exact same stats and crafting requirements, the only difference is they have a different model.
So like there's "Woolen Shirt" and then "Altered Woolen Shirt" which is the exact same thing but uses the holy rainbow shirt model.

There's an "Altered Linen Cowl" which is a hooded robe that has the mask thing underneath like the Amaurotines have.

You're not wrong, but oh man are parsefags obnoxious.

If WoL gets Zodiark's blessing will he finally be strong enough to beat Thancred?

haha wouldn't it be embarrasing if Y'sthola spanked the WoL in front of everyone

To be fair, that Chinese man grew old while being on the frontlines of a losing war with a light apocalypse for most of his career as a soldier.

I just wanted to know where he learned all of his weeaboo fightan magic. I want to leap through the air like fucking Tao Pai Pai on my MNK.

Yanxia was honestly ultra chinese as fuck

SMN if you want to hate yourself (right now, anyways), BLM for consistent rotation, and RDM for rezzes and fun

Only possible with a static. Any pug would just kick you for wasting time

Hydaelyn literally btfod Zodiark for eternity, she is way stronger and that's because she is FEMININE!

As a healer, are the accessories you get from innocence ex REALLY worth it?

I already got my titania wep, but finding a group to clear innocence is just too damn painful. There's always that one person that fucks up a late phase mechanic and ruins everything.

t. EOP

What's the problem? How can people not do the briar part or in/out? Or is it the briars during knockback?

The camera used to stay with your corpse. In a later fight, that meant watching the ocean floor for the rest of the fight if you fell off the ship. It was pretty cool.

He's trained in the methods of Gukumatz, which is pretty much MNK with a pet

I thought about being a good samaritan the other day by joining a Titania clear party, and after almost the entire lockout we get a good run with no deaths and barely manage to make the enrage, as SMN i was 2k above anyone else, including a SAM. I then join a farm group, and 2 of the people that I just help clear join, and then proceed to fuck up mechanics left and right. I don't feel like directly contributing to shitting up the pf even worse than it is

innocence is the easiest primal this game has ever done

They are dyable versions of dungeon gear from ARR leveling dungeons with less class restrictions than the few crafted editions they had already added.
Most notable being every caster piece can be equipped by all jobs while DoW pieces are still DoW restricted because fuck consistency. At least a dyable infantry skirt that finally isn't restricted to MNK, SAM and NIN is nice.

Thancred beat him solo.

Stay mad, Ascian

WoL lost the first time for ''reasons'' but completely destroyed him the second time.

Like, for half a patch until you get Eden Accessories

What reasons? Is it because Thancred hadn't weakened him yet?

haha yeah it would be so embarrassing if WoL called her mommy while she spanked him haha

I really don't know, did you see what he did to Forgiven Dissonance during the Sin Eater attack on Lakeland. Fucking oneshotted it, jesus christ.

Also since Gukumatz (or Qʼuqʼumatz) was Mayan IRL then it was probably a lost Ronkan art

What is going to be the most optimal route for items in Eden normal?

How many mortal lives is an immortal life worth?

Attached: 1562962353431.png (399x400, 237K)

>doing the healer 70-80 questline
Am I going to see Ardbert's party slowly build itself up and then fall into despair over being unable to save their world

Attached: bery sad cat.jpg (773x659, 35K)

>Not playing through the story while world visiting a low population server
>Not playing in the middle of the night

I never saw a single other player during this part.

Attached: ffxiv_29062019_012028_139.png (1920x1080, 3.17M)

reasons being the gameplay forces you to go down for the count when he only does like 20% of your health and I'm a SCH and can easily heal through it lol

I think Titania is easier, it's funny how people can't decided which. Everyone says Lakshmi was the easiest but I found it way too long and easily wipe-able once she started doing aura attacks.

Is there any news on the next patch?

Do you think we'll need >iLv440 gear to attempt Eden?
Right now I'm just wearing Ronkan gear, and I have no desire to do Titania/Innocence with how many retards there are sabotaging learning/clear parties

Attached: D8PeSbiUIAAhDCw.jpg orig.jpg (874x900, 92K)

>lala called small child
I can't

>Wipe at 1% on both titania and innocence
>Both times the dancer has partnered with someone doing 6k dps while I'm sitting at 11

This class is the biggest retard magnet I've ever fucking seen

Elezen girl was sent from the 13th to help flood the 1st and prevent from Ardbert getting his own crystal.

Almost all of it is important and sets up the next three expansions, ADHD shitter. Even when it's boring.

Savage? Probably. Normal? No.

I can't believe Thancred is stronger than WoL. Why are we WoL?

I finished ARR MSQ’s the other day and now I’m trying to get to Heavensward, WHY IS THIS TAKING SO LONG AAAAHHHHH

Attached: FDF98CCC-377F-44FF-BA17-4F2A92660614.png (249x249, 60K)

someone said there's a final quest after doing all the role quests, which makes sense considering you have the unresolved issue of who this smirking elezen bitch is (Likely Loghrif)

Sorry bro, ARR 2.1-2.55 is the biggest slog. Just keep pushing.

try getting a group for coils

Savage yes, not savage no.

Why did you spoil this for me.

>Healer role quest
>literally a containment center for a disease that would have made dwarves extinct

Not until Monday night when servers go down. Probably more than JUST the raid, but I doubt it's anything significant.

There's exactly 100 quests between fighting Ultima Weapon and going into Ishgard, really

Neato

>Open a spoiler tag
>Get spoiled
WOOOOOOOOOOOOW

>hoe
It's ho you mongrel, get your slang right.

I find it endearing that crafter quests seems to be done by the Hildibrand guys.

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_151344_025.jpg (1920x1080, 472K)

You didn't have to read it user

New Game Plus

Does the new dungeon come out on tuesday or with Eden savage?

Attached: 1555364702542.jpg (250x445, 34K)

2.2 was a fucking mistake.

How soon do you start getting blue level weapons? Just post scions moving to Revenant's Toll. The only two bits of gear left unblue are my belt and weapon. All the special stuff I can buy right now with poetics are armour/jewelry.

Eden and some knee-jerk buffs to AST probably

I've been a SMN player since 3.0 and I'm loving the 5.0 version, it's the most involved and fun it's ever been

This is the exact kind of design Yoshi emphasized for the artists to not do. He said blatantly, people kept drawing feathers and angel like designs and he had to tell them, make something demonic and just make it white.

Attached: 1560348334434.jpg (500x576, 89K)

Will I regret playing this if I'm mainly interested in the hot furry race?

You guys have your own general, and you shit up /wowg/ and other /vgs/ constantly. Do you really need a general here too?

PLEASE GO BACK INTO NORMAL MODE QARN FOR MSQ EVEN WHEN YOU'RE 50 BECAUSE WE DECIDED TO NOT ADD HARD MODE QARN UNTIL THE PATCH AFTER.

Nope, egi assault is fucking stupid, basically a Dark Arts for your ruin 2 and it's fucking clunky. Why even fucking have pets now when they do less damage than dots? At least you only have to hard cast dots every 90 seconds now but sometimes you might lose a tick like that

Is the chinese man coming back? Do we need Thancred to beat him again?

>on a mount
>target enemy
>cant use skills because have to push the unmount button first
?!

>new dungeon
what new dungeon, unless you're talking about the RNG timeworn map dungeon

>new dungeon
what?

Did you boost and miss Yanxia entirely?

considering japs are mad at the current state of sam it might get some bullshit too

people say there are 100 quests of slog but really it's probably only 70 or so that suck. The setup to heavensward starts in 2.4 or something like that

>not savage
Cool. That's all I care about.
Thanks.

I envy the people who have real-life friends to play raids with, because the raids are fun if played with people you know, but none of mine want to play XIV with me.

Here's something a bit better.

Attached: D_SkX0wWsAARxdO.jpg orig.jpg (1618x2388, 275K)

Oh my god I just fucking remembered that. What were they thinking.

Attached: 1558725886977.jpg (422x422, 48K)

did you sleep through half of stormblood

What's wrong with AST?

They stated 9 dungeons for Shadowbringers, we've got 8.

>only 70% of the quests leading to HW suck

lol

>the dancer who doesnt use their dances because the tooltip doesnt display their potency so they think they're useless to do

Needs more body horror

I remember getting to Fort Jobb before most players and how nice it was to see it empty and minus bunny sluts.

>need to do dungeon for msq
>queue as tank
>no dps for 10 minutes traight

who thought putting dungeons behind msqs was a good idea

Why are anons still replying sincerely to this fuck? we have multiple threads everyday and he posts the same exact thing.

>beat ran'jit
> Ah.. There you are... My precious girls...

Oh no..

Attached: 149-1492157_1501986705579-sad-helper-pepe.jpg (820x533, 113K)

At least it's better than 100% of it being shit.
Look you're going to have to go through with it anyway if you want the good stuff so may as well be positive.

Was Fort Jobb named after the WoL?

Damn, it's not in a cutscene. At least it's no in the unending journey. Maybe someone on reddit posted a full pic of it.

Celestial Opposition is shit and too long off a cooldown.
Cards don't last long enough
Divination is long cooldown

Also I miss old Minor Arcana of being an attack or heal.

Wonder what's going to happen with the jester twins, who were also implied to be his daughters.
Maybe we'll get a Meltigemini primal fight out of it yet.

Worst healing
Worst damage
Their gimmick is clunky and is outclassed by a DPS job

Because Thancred really is the true protagonist of this game. Think about it.

You beat Ran'jit after Thancred weakened him.

They do display potencies, after you activate them and it changes to the skill that actually does damage. But yea seen far too many retarded dancers that don't use either steps on CD.

why are they so cute, lads?

I'm leveling crafting just for the quests honestly.

What's the fastest way to get from 60 to 70 for gathering?

Remember that anyone who story jump skipped won't play the game for that long and quit. Only those that go through the MSQ will enjoy the game.

what dungeon / data center?

What a good class for tanking if I’ve never tried it before?

Should I try the demo on steam? How well does it represent the game?

EU spriggan the totorak thingy

>1.) Holminster Switch
>2.) Dohn Meg
>3.) Qitana Ravel
>4.) Malikah's Well
>5.) Mt. Gulag
>6.) Amaurot
>7.) The Twinning
>8.) Akadaemia Anyder
fuck you are right. where did they state 9 dungeons though?

that actually hit me really hard, I hope he will be back to fight thancred over the custody of ryne

DRK is easy.

Retards, Daughters was the multiple Minfilia's he trained, not the jesters.

Does this happen a lot? I'm not leveled in any healer jobs but I've thought about it. AST is the least feminine.

marauder

there is a trial, but don't get it on steam

started MAR->WAR never tanked in my life before and had a blast with low level dungeons for now

t. level 36

I don't care, stop being autistic.

Is raidleading the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having to lead a raidgroup. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are helping, theorycrafting, raising and rearing a raid for at least 3 months solely so they can go and get savageprogression with another group. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little raidgroup - reading them tactics before each pull, making them go to rotation practice, making sure they have a well rounded materia setup, educating them, playing with them. All of it has one simple result: their gameplay is more enjoyable for the raids that will eventually poach your members for their progression groups.

Raised the perfect raidgroup? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random guild that had nothing to do with the way they progressed. They get to kill bosses every night. They get the benefits of their kind and sweet personalities that came from the way you raised them.

As a raidleader who has a raidgroup, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 2 moths of your life simply to raise raidmembers for another raidgroup to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1555806009009.jpg (200x247, 13K)

rip I'd have given you that instant queue if you were on the other data center
keep in mind that right now is a bit of a tricky time to be rolling a tank, at any other point in the game's lifetime you'd be getting instant queues but atm the leveling roulette is filled with Gunbreakers

How do I SMN? Leveling it alongside SCH so I don't go crazy healing tards in dungeon.
Also is it better to weave with ruin 2 or clip ruin3/broil?

aside from the polarizing bit with their card buffs (love it or hate it I guess), AST has shitty potencies all around. Weakest DPS potencies (45 potency Combust 3 when Dia is 160+60 dot and Biolysis is 60, 240 potency Malefic 4 when Glare is 300 and Broil 3 is 280), smellier healing potencies, etc.

Some stuff is just silly, like celestial opposition is a practically worthless OCGD heal by the potencies on a whopping 120s cooldown, when they get another move that's practically the same thing except stronger and with a fourth of the cooldown

Attached: file.png (916x478, 41K)

iirc you have unlimited access to the game up to lvl35 but can't use retainers(player stash)

lvl35 is halfway through base game and things have departed a lot beyond that, but for the better

I love you

>Dungeons, Trials & Other PvE Content

9 New Dungeons - Trailer [1]

Interesting that this is 9, Heavensward and Stormblood both had 8

>docs.google.com/document/d/1DbSxv7l6w7O-l6IE38RzYZmmwqKiIhwiQQP_CPcFq4Y/pub

>Gathering.
Spam leves and try to get it over with as fast as possible. Fuck leveling gatherers. At least Fishing let's you stack exp buffs and just catch fish.

Attached: 1562223393230.jpg (959x479, 70K)

:( i just honestly want a gunbreaker myself and have to level this guy ahhhhhh

maybe ill just switch to pik drg now

It was in one of the fanfests I believe. But I think this is Yoshi being disingenuous and counting the map "dungeon" i.e. the new Aquapolis/Uznair as a dungeon which releases with the raid I think.

all of them aside from GNB, pick that one up after you've already tanked a bit with something else

That would mean the devs would have to come up with cutscenes to give that little story justification for the fight plus rig Feo Ul Titania to be suitable for the attack animations. Instead they just pulled the stock Minstrel animations and wrote another dumb short poem for him to come up with.

You can play for free until 35 but the game doesn't really feel okay until 50

only ever weave with ruin 2/4, never weave with r3

Anything restricted by a timer like custom deliveries or GC turn ins.
If you're grinding then do leve's or collectibles or something like that.
Or just figure out what you need to gather to craft and grind that out. Don't forget to use your exp buff manuals!

All the newfags that started months ago are sure glad they're not you right now.

I finally got around to leveling BLM and just got Despair. It feels like it basically took the F3 proc's job of capping off your astral phase, and I have plenty of time now even if I throw in a T3 proc. If I throw in the F3 before despair, astral takes so long that I overwrite a foul. Am I missing something or is it basically sharp thunder all day until convert is off cooldown now?

Attached: 1528179651383.jpg (595x313, 31K)

Left or Right?

Attached: file.png (1530x1080, 2M)

How does this happen? Did they just not care?

Attached: Batman Laughs.jpg (209x241, 17K)

>AST is the least feminine

lol you idiot its gear is all gypsy cloth, it's super feminine.

Attached: file.png (1200x912, 1.8M)

Attached: no more motivation.jpg (1080x1370, 651K)

It could be that we actually an eden dungeon with the oatch. We'll see.

user... there is an option for that

Care to read a book on it?

forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/396412-5.0-AST-is-a-failure

for me it's unironically Lyse

Always try to set up ruin 4 procs to weave/move. You want to use Ruin 2 as little as possible on both jobs, but I hear that clipping Broils for a single ogcd is still better than just ruin 2 on SCH.

I have more fun doing it in party finder each week. every week is fresh and needing to attempt. When it's with a static once you've beaten it once with them it's just boring and you go in beat it then don't talk to your static for the rest of the week.

Cowgirl minifilia while l*se licks my balls

Opposition is AoE and Intersection is single target.

>Almost all of it is important
Ah yes all those fetch quests that made up of 90% of the content really mattered.

Attached: 1342985079083.jpg (645x773, 55K)

everyone post more leyline memes

Attached: 1561550850501.jpg (625x468, 128K)

Why don't they funnel any money this game makes back into this game?

>least feminine

Scholars are field commanders for the Royal Nymian Marines, and you get the girl with the best butt in the game as a pet

Attached: eos butt.jpg (850x863, 164K)

>AST is worst healer
>AF gear is best every time

Being a hippy/gypsy healer is the best

100 potency heal on a 120s cooldown is still fucking worthless

Remember at level 80 you will be able to hold two stacks of Polyglot.

>only 7 pages
meh

Thanks. I prefer to gather my own materials but fell off at HW.

I didn't say they weren't feminine, I said least feminine. WHM is WHM and SCHs are fairies.

With pleasure.

Attached: 1546125204190.jpg (997x728, 103K)

a pamphlet then

the best thing is the parties that are "clear party completion required" and it's actually a "oh my friends haven't done it yet but me and my dude here know don't worry lol"

I'm saying Scholars are manly. Only teenage girls play with tarot cards

Is this going to change?

Attached: 1546125344698.png (440x440, 273K)

That's not Garuda

SCH has fairies, but they're galactic brained chads.

Attached: file.png (1000x1200, 1.52M)

Only for the devs to give us Forbidden Obscenity and Innocence despite knowing those will be the most memorable examples.
It started out this way. Female characters almost always take after Obscenity or go the monstergirl route, while male characters tend to be more along the lines of Philia, Eros or Storge.

MOre fucking server

Once you reach Revenant’s Toll, you can buy ironworks weapons/armor/accessories from the poetics vendors there.

You will have to buy tokens from the vendors to get your weapon from another vendor. The menus can be a bit tricky to maneuver but it’s all there.

You can also upgrade ironworks weapons/gear/accessories to ILVL 130 by buying other items with poetics and then going to Gerolt in Hyrstmill in the North Shroud.

You should probably just level the job and look at the AF gear when you get it. I know urianger makes it work but most of it looks far fruitier than even the WHM gear.

>Lysed braincells
>or Ryne
I wonder

Attached: D9pCFX0U0AAGVx5.jpg orig.jpg (1537x2048, 258K)

Forbidden Obscenity was just Light Scathach user

Don't count on it. Yoshi pulls shit like this all the time. He knows what people expect when he says certain things and uses that to mislead people into thinking he's delivering more than he really is. i.e. calling Blue Mage a job when it's actually a minigame (its "limited" status is not mentioned anywhere in promotional materials or in-game until you unlock it), or saying that 5.0 has two new races when those races are only half complete and have severely limited customization/glamour options.

Is it really worth getting ronkan gear now? I always got the impression ilevel increases of 10 were kinda too little to make that much of a difference. What has priority?

I'll keep my toe on the very outer edge of the danger circle and risk getting slapped if it means staying in the lines too
like my character model's left foot would be on the danger circle
sometimes i get away with it

>SMN is far less clunky and complex now than in SB
It's more clunky
>can't use dwt to give youself mobility outside of the opener as you must always cut it ds early to stay lines with raid buss. Before it was the other way around
>have to save ruins 4s for double weaving as even spending them early nets a huge dps loss and depending on the mechanics you have no choice
>phoenix your "mobile" form still makes you turret because moving fucks over their version of wws
>have to sit your ass down and turret with bahamut. Before you had some mobility as you were r2 + ogcd during that time and still didn't lose anything unless you moved too far from bahamut. Now you must cast only ruins 3s until the last 2 wws with r4 double weaving or you lose out on major dps
The class is less mobile than fucking BLM at this point to be effective. It's horrible

>Do any content with 2 tanks
>They want to MT
>Leave my stance on
>Shirk them
>Still catch up on aggro constantly

What the fuck are these people doing?

>Platypus minion slides on it's belly to move around.
>Happily smiles and jumps at you when you pet it and feed it.

Attached: ffxiv_14072019_153756_126.jpg (1920x1080, 830K)

you can still use sharp fire for weaving in mana font for an extra F4/Despair or potion for an extra despair. It also helps in fights like Innocence where you can't predict when or where you'll have to move. Aside from that, yes, use sharp thunder whenever you can map things out consistently.

Round out your accessories in preparation for Eden? AF4 only covers main gear and weapon.

Tank stance makes it practically impossible to not have aggro now

SFM porn when?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 174K)

Should I give a shit about leveling desynth? If so, which ones should I be focusing on?

All of 2.1-2.55 sets up the next three expansions. Things that are set up in these quests just off the top of my head:

>The goal of the Ascians, how to destroy them, as well as introducing most of them
>Everything to do with Doma
>Lolorito and the Ul'Dah syndicate
>Using the echo to soul jump to a different body when being killed
>Ilberd and Ala Mhigo
>Midgardsormr
>Heavensward in general
>Varis and Solus
>Foreshadowing reveals about Hydaelyn and Zodiark
>Omega

It's okay. I'm greylet/greenlet and still clear content. Gear matters too. With titania weapon without melds and death I got blue parse. It's not even top gear.

>posts static screenshot
Don't tease me like this, bro.

The only sfm porn that exists is with Shtola's Dissidia model and it's all badly animated.

When was the scene with Alphinaud holding unconscious Alisaie shown, because I sure don't remember it

Trannies on Twitter are mad about people posting lewd Minfilias.

Two stacks AND an instant cast polyglot spender.
It's pretty fantastic.

Attached: 20190711213148_1.jpg (134x136, 11K)

In MSQ roulette right now.

Attached: hotbar pld.png (315x792, 356K)

Stopping dps to pop defensives maybe while you're allowed to freecast uninterrupted rotations maybe?
If you see they're struggling with that, why make their job harder for them when it literally only costs you on cast of your stance?

Attached: 1563037419788m.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

arms/legs/head > belt/ring > any other accessory > chest/legs

Right before the final battle.

Are you actually retarded user

>lewd minifilias
fucking where

When you commission it yourself. People only draw porn of their own characters.

Does anyone need anything on Primal

Attached: 1345697945937.jpg (634x423, 28K)

Parsetrannies are insane

I see mention of Rowena's Tokens, those seem to get you weapons, but I can't seem to find how to convert poetics into those tokens or if that's possible. Or if it's a currency I can only get from something else (I'm only getting those tomes of poetics so far)

??
turn off your fucking tank stance
yes they're being a lmaonodps shitter but you're not going to change that

all gear from here on will be gated, so I can't see any reason not to get ronkan. you won't replace left side quickly

>First run of Amaurot
>Shoebill drops
>roll a 2

Attached: ffxiv_20190702_211306_200.jpg (1920x1080, 1009K)

@misato2645

The ones getting mad online at ambiguously aged fictional characters getting lewded usually have the dirtiest assholes to hide.

Most fun DPS class right now?

Yes 2.x sets up the expansions but only the last few quests of every patch (with the exception of 2.4 onwards) really matter. Most of it is absolutely meaningless.

a hug

Attached: shy snek.jpg (604x601, 32K)

Someone left the FC I'm in when someone said that Minfilia looks pretty hot for a 12 year old.

Talking to a lady will have an "other" option and you can buy "Rowena's tokens of [discontinued tomestone]". You need 10 to buy a weapon, plus an extra thing which can also be bought in that menu, like a micro tomestone or high capacity tomestone. these are like 100 tomestones now

>parse tranny

Ruin 2 is an insignificant dps loss over Ruin 3. You can run around in circles the entire fight without pause and still do good dps. Raid buffs are far less important now and without the old Contagion+Trick mega boost you can safely ignore "buff windows" and just do your own thing. YOU are clunky, not the job.

The weakest healer for several reasons, and is horrible to see when you’re leveling GNB and vice versa
at 80, during the two non synced expert dungeons, with current endgame gear (aka ronkan/innocence/titania) an AST /can’t/ heal a GNB that does wall to wall pulls, even if said GNB rotates cd’s properly and dodges aoe’s

Can you blame them

Attached: MinBoing.webm (1566x1080, 2.26M)

YES
YEEESSS

>Ryne is 12 summers old
Bullshit. Khloe is 13 summers because that's the lowest they'll go.

There's a surprising amount of modded lewd and explicit screenshots on twitter, including lalafell.

If you had sex with it would you turn

notice me..

Attached: 354534543453453453453.jpg (540x918, 113K)

Who do Tomestone/Token vendors not have a checkbox to only display the gear recommended for my currently equipped class?
Trying on gear is such a pain in the ass.

>40 potency
>insignificant

Never mind you'd run out of MP before long. Fuck you are retarded

For leaving the FC for that? Yeah.

There's more than one Shoebill NPC lying around? How many are there?

That's my husband!

I want to punch every stupid ass faggot that carte blanche calls every female under the age of 40 "12 years old"

Does anyone ever even get help via a thread

>People complain about not being able to get a queue
>Offer to queue with them
>People can't clear something
>Offer to help
>People need gear
>Offer to craft our buy them something
>No one ever posts their name or server to actually get whatever it is they are complaining about when you offer

I don't get it.

she was probably 12 when she was rescued by Thancred, which was 5 years ago

You can't have sex with a statue.

There's an xivg person that posts then too, not fully nsfw just lewdish stuff @doctorplato
Person that made

Every single telescope section

Attached: ffxiv_20190705_214021_772.png (1920x1080, 1.93M)

I keep noticing that you keep blowing LBs on bosses and not trash packs. And keep dying to AOEs because you just have to finish that melee combo instead of backing away for 3 seconds.

Git gud, Alisae.

Commission. Unless you want a flavor of the month, popular character you'll get nothing.

>Ruin 2 is an insignificant dps loss over Ruin 3.
>a literal limit breaks worth of damage difference over the course of a fight is insignificant
you fucking moron. you stupid fool. you absolute cunt. fuck you. i'm so enraged that you trciked me into responding to you with this filth, i wish death upon your very family for saying such nonsense

Okay user where are you
Sometimes it happens, I have helped some people so might as well ask on my free time

Attached: 1525455777186.png (500x600, 202K)

Someone once left the FC I'm in because other members weren't getting as derriere devastated about BLU as they should have been.

Wrong pic user. Dont worry I got you

Attached: 92dc21c3-0f74-4347-809f-b8f7a81589e4.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

k

Attached: 1560807312446.jpg (1448x2048, 256K)

Finally cleared Neo-Exdeath, what an amazing fight.

Attached: 1563008152205.png (844x429, 723K)

>crafted
>gated
It'll be 450 at minimum so really no point buying left side ronkan gear unless you farmed EX trials/dungeons so much you are capping on tomes or you want it for glamours.

I wish that the extreme version had been us fighting Feo Ul instead. The set up for it in Mt.Gulg was perfect.

How can WoL be as strong as Thancred? What does he need to do?

You twat, there's isn't enough fragments of WoL soul out there to summon for that fight as 7 partymembers, especially since unukulhai is a fragment too

Please take your meds.

Do what Thancred failed to do. Fuck Minfilia's adoptive mom.

I want to commit a crime

Attached: wet.jpg (1500x2000, 676K)

I assume Eden will drop 440-450 gear and savage 450-460?

I think they're afraid of being recognized and confrontation outside being anonymous.

The moment there's a name they freak out.

Just improve but don't go super hard on it man. Actually don't listen to the idiots saying "cleared is all that matters" just safely experiment over multiple farm kills and ask around.

What if your summoning other parts of yourself that were always there.

Attached: 1563023913743m.jpg (830x1024, 85K)

>7 shards rejoined, leaving 6
>thirteenth is fucked, even if Unukulhai is supposed to count
>first is Ardbert, meaning a whopping 4 others

yep

>Amaurot has dropped a belt of aiming 5 times in a row now
Does this have any other loot or so i just have to grind to get 1 ilvl

I'm finished with the fairy stuff and have GB on 74 and DK/SAM on 73. Do FATEs and roulette. FATEs also give you the opportunity to buy shitloads of materials to sell or quick riding.

So, complet newfag here after finishing ShB and cleared titania and innocence extreme, what's the deal with 5.01? It adds only bossfights? No story quest?

It is. Especially when fflogs exist.

Glad i got the Hades card on my MSQ clear

have you installed the new Feo UI guys?

He was summoning WoLs from other timelines.

For Hades in particular they are from the other shards not yet rejoined. Seeing as there's only 5 shards left the First included, some come from the same one so they are not WoL fragments.

Attached: undimmed.png (397x188, 17K)

Is Huyr the cutest race ?

Surprised it bothers anyone. I'd post a picture of my character with the name plate above but I just avoid it because its anathema in these threads. What is someone going to do, send you a tell and say "Hey I saw you on Yea Forums."

>want to enter server to play with friends
>it's closed

Attached: bvn65.jpg (516x598, 45K)

It adds the raid yeah.

msq only are added for main patches 5.1,5.2 etc

FATEs and roulette?
what level can I start doing roulettes?
I just got a white mage to 42, but my brother just started and I figured I'd level up alongside him or something.

which one

no main story quest, but the raids will have their own self contained story that is usually pretty substantial

>No story quest?
Nearly everything to do with the crystal tower and all its lore came from raid content and the raid story lines.

Square's way of trying to avoid mega servers and keep players distributed.

What if he summoned other Thancreds?

No, Lalas are. All their faces are good unlike Hyru which has one good one, 1 that's decent at best, and the rest hideous

No.

>Raid buffs are far less important
>when phoenix is up you have trick, technical step, drg tether if you are the one,chain strat and probably other buffs I am forgetting
>have to fucking triple weave if you want two revelations in that time frame
Fuck you, the class is clunky and feels like shit. We lost all of our mobility and we have to do whack ass shit o align and optimize. Not to mention other anons have mentioned you're spending more mp than before using r2 now than before and even tho lucid is improved we lost the mp regen from aetherflow. Fuck you for spreading misinformation we are more mobile. Fuck you for telling people to eat shit. Never play this game again you fucking blight on the smn playerbase. You mouthbreathers are why the class is in the state it is. Fuck you

plainsfolk or dunesfolk

I see, I'll check it out further, thank you.

>level and BiS BLM
>do first expert roulette
>tank double pulls
>mfw

Attached: tenor (3).gif (300x168, 1.6M)

Its better than layering fuck Blizzard

if you did 5 amaurots you should have enough tomes to buy a belt

can someone give me the gist of who and what the fuck those ff 12 judge like guys are and what they want?

Posting characters is an easy tie to /vg/ even if you want legitimate glam advice.

I would like to have more people to chat with freely that aren't spergs with no sense of decorum.

Y'ashas Massif though, because my friend's list is 99% grey.

redpill me on the feast / pvp in general
any point in doing it aside from the glamor vendors at the Wolves Den?
I've been doing daily pvp roulette for like a week and I already don't know what to do with my wolf marks anymore

Attached: 1555143595978.jpg (476x429, 73K)

I big pull everything to test my healer. If I die they're bad and I take it real slow to let them know they are bad.

Attached: brother.jpg (1596x914, 165K)

I don't remember super models having manly shoulders, missing chin, or having a nose that make them look like they hit a wall

Would be better with an orange circle around the dog.

garlean empire
they want to bring the world under their control in order to stop the summoning of primals, in order to make the world less dangerous

>Cardinals are the first wol bodies

you should be able to do Leveling roulette right now.

Leveling Roulette: Dungeons done in the MSQ that are 1-49, 51-59, 61-69 and 71-79
50/60/70 roulette: post MSQ dungeons that are these levels. Will include 80 once they get pulled out of EX
EX roulette: the 2/3 most recent patch dungeons
Trial roulette: Hardmode trial fights
Alliance roulette: 24 man raids
Raid roulette: 8 man raids
MSQ Roulette: Praetorium and Castrum Meridianum

>Meanwhile idiot dps partner does his single target.

Attached: 54353454354.jpg (420x420, 34K)

Plainsfolk. I like the idea of the WoL being from a clan of farmers

Just take a deep breath man. Your autism isn't healthy or funny.

wow monk is really fun, I took it to 70 in SB and left it rotting
bad decision

I don't want the belt i want literally any other piece of gear

Wow, your autism sure is strong. Careful so you don't rip open the stitches in the wound where your penis used to be!

Attached: tfw.png (472x53, 43K)

Your WoL is fucking Bilbo Baggins.

glamours (which wolf marks are easy enough to get from just doing your frontline roulette) and for hardcore autismos: Mounts and Armor for the top 1% who actually play the feast

Attached: feast mount.png (640x540, 92K)

Get makai titles/mount since they'll be gone by 5.1. If you've completed that, shoot for Feast season glams. Not your thing, then farm furniture and give items away or charge in PF for tenant placement. Since they can't be put on the MB.

What are some fun classes I can play? I do wanna consider a tank, cause I wanted to try gunbreaker. I imagine tanking must be hard tho!

I play plainsfolk, but I see more dunesfolk around. Do people really like those dead eyes or what?

Attached: 1532683964459.png (1920x1080, 1.97M)

level 70 dungeons only drop accessories user

Is that why he weaker than Thancred?

tanking is unironically the easiest role

you get to ignore 90% of mechanics

Do a single FATE.

Should've eaten your veggies

The only people who think tanking is difficult are those who haven't tanked before.

it's not, really. Tank stance makes aggro control absolutely braindead (the only way to NOT maintain it at this point is to simply not be attacking it, at all)

Tanking is the easiest job. Just know where to stand and you don't even do mechanics most of the time.

Apparently waists too

Dilate.

Can't wait to easily clear Savage week 1 as usual while casting mostly Ruin 2 and not worrying about raid buffs. Imagine being so autistic that you intentionally don't have fun just to get some higher pointless numbers.

since when is a belt not an accessory

Literally saw this happening just now, SAM was doing single target rotations while facing 8~ mobs at the same time

I would but they removed Time Dilation from AST for some reason

>1233+786
>still baiting baits
imagine

Oh! Okay then! Guess I'll give it a go. I mean, currently I only have three actions, and one of them is just a boost or some shit.

yikes

Attached: helpful guide to v debates by anonymous definitive edition.png (2320x1100, 154K)

since they're on the right side and not left

dont care about your lameo post dickrider, you've already been fucking owned
enjoy gay hell

have sex

She's a girl, like it or not.

so a shield is an accessory?

Stay Bararoe or go Hrothgar?

Attached: 1552267861971.jpg (1041x1041, 115K)

Too late. I have already won.

yes because it's no the right

yeah they only have the same costs, stat amounts, upgrade materials, and materia slots as accessories, but they're not on the same side so they're not accessories.

Depends. How furry are you?

enjoy your grey

fflogs.com/zone/statistics/28#boss=1045&dataset=100
DRAGOON REIGNS SUPREME
#1 DPS BABY
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Will the WoL get stronger? Stronger than Thancred? How long it take?

irl? otter mode

Attached: lala sultana.png (800x646, 441K)

enjoy your overnerfed job next balance patch
you will do NIN tier dps after they adjusted it

Attached: 1553600746466.jpg (228x221, 25K)

>Balance Discord niggers in XIV thread

theres a drawn one at least
you can probably guess what it invovles with XIVs porn standards though

Do you even yiff brah?

T. BUTTMAD BLM
I'LL SEE YOU IN EDEN, OH WAIT, NO I WONT BECAUSE NO ONE WILL TAKE YOU
DRAGOON BABY YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Despite the bafflingly designed skills they keep adding, I maintain that Monk's core kit and gameplay is still super fun.

oh shit you meant like actual furry, i read it as "how hairy are you".

Attached: daddy says come.png (818x396, 144K)

nerfed to oblivion in 2 days

Nice bait.

Attached: 3.png (1920x1080, 2.33M)

Make your character at the dead of night during wagecuck days, servers operate on a current logged in population to determine if a character can be made there

>implying anyone can get on Aether
Lol this fucking DC is locked down, and the new DC was supposed to normalize this shit.

Yoshi just needs to fucking delete Tornado Kick already if it's going to stay the way it is but he hates when people use it in OTHER ways

Make it on a long CD and grant one stack of GL.

Bam problem solved.

Why can't WoL beat full strength Pa'jeet

isn't it weird that senei doesn't do more damage than guren on 2 targets, isn't that usually how it is with skills like this

Why isn't that person's log showing up in the rankings? Or is that not what that graph is showing?

BUT I DON'T WANT YOU TO USE IT LIKE THAT

Attached: Crying yoshi.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

i play WHM though. we will get nerfed hard aswell. i expect potency nerfs on all glare, dia and misery aswell as potency nerfs on our healing kit
atleast i got to enjoy my time out of the shed and can go back to SCH after they overbuff them like they always do

Where were you when they literally copy pasted blufever leaks from here into their trannycord in less than 1 minute lmao

Your post are so distinguishly shit that I now recognize you everytime you post despite being on an anonymous board. It's time that you fuck off forever.

Doesn't work for Aether. It's completely locked. You can't even transfer in. Crystal still has plenty of space but no one wants to go there for RP boogeyman.

t.ranny

>Switch to Archer
>Some pale tall nigger racist to all cat people
>Tfw I'm a cat

Attached: 1562860892226m.jpg (675x1024, 76K)

Holy is going to get a heavy mp penalty, I'm sure of it. I feel like I'm mowing down mobs myself in dungeons and FATES because I can keep spamming it especially with Thin Air.