ITT: Times you acted /devilish/ in video games

ITT: Times you acted /devilish/ in video games
>Rush towards helicopter in BC2
>wait till it's full with at least 5 people
>Rush towards my wookie camping spot and drop out
>Everybody angry

Attached: No Phones Please.webm (640x360, 2.79M)

cunt elephant

>Brother playing WoW during TBC and WotLK, in a raiding guild
>While he's raiding, I unplug the router and quickly put it back in
>Always hear him curse a shitload

My favourite time to do this was during Heigan and Thaddeus in Naxx

Attached: 1562336377147.jpg (398x376, 37K)

>Sees OP camping on hill
>Run up to him, throw ammo boxes in front of his scope and start chucking smoke grenades
Aah, good times fucking with snoipers.

Based elephant

>Play Siege on the fucking control the area gamemode or whatever it's called
>Play Mira
>Place all windows so they're facing in to the objective and the defenders can't see out

BC2 was great for that.
>Sniping as a medic with an M60 prior to its nerf
>Constantly resurrecting people in the line of fire and have them die 2 seconds later, repeat.
>Sniping with a shotgun with ridiculous accuracy

>playing domination in arma 2 operation arrowhead
>server restarts, everyone loads in, some guys want us all to take a c130 together to the ao
>damn near everyone on the team jumps in
>some kid who says he knows a lot about arma flying will pilot
>cant contest because he got to the plane before anyone else did
>everyone is ready to go (rasman airfield in takistan, by the way)
>lines plane up with runway, starts taking off
>plane begins to lift off the ground
>get a bit of altitude
>starts stalling out really hard, plane crashes, everyone dies
>this faggot tells us he was looking at his map during takeoff
i have only ever encountered 2 people in my life who broadly proclaimed that they were godly at anything but sucked at damn near everything they said they were godly at and this kid was one of them

what a rude elephant

He just wanted to confiscate the phone

based
did you ever tell him it was you?

Attached: IMG_20180814_211737.jpg (1080x1346, 466K)

Holy fuck those people shouldn't be anywhere near that elephant. That shit leaking on the side of it's head means it's in musth. They are hyper aggressive and that bull could have killed any one of them.

nah he died of leukemia shortly afterwards. Would've been awkward desu

that's what that stupid bitch gets for robbing an already caged animal of the shred of diginity it has remaining.

Yeah i did, but that was like 5 years after we both stopped playing. I dont think he ever got kicked out of his guild for it either, i didnt do it too often.

sorry for your loss

Attached: serveimage (2).jpg (1445x2048, 556K)

>musth
Jesus, i didn't even know this was a thing.

>Google this
>apparently an elephant in musth can produce up to 140x more testosterone as it normally would
Jesus christ

This, that elephant is literally leaking testosterone. Even other elephants steer clear of a male elephant when its in musth, they just fuck shit up wherever they go.

based
hillniggers should uninstall

>be medic
>always heal enemy spy and uber them
i‘m sorry, dummkopfs!

Some elephants do funny things while in musth

Attached: Brap.webm (480x480, 2.89M)

I wouldnt blame those kids for it though, they likely have no idea how dangerous it is. Some pajeet probably just wanted to make a quick buck off whitey.

I hate women

I hate you

Wait, you can do that in BC2?

>musth
>Testosterone levels in an elephant in musth can be on average 60 times greater than in the same elephant at other times (in specific individuals these testosterone levels can even reach as much as 140 times the normal).

Holy shit

Yep, I knew that

>t. seething white cunt
keep your fucking phone in your pocket dipshit

>playing a leaked AAA game before release.webm

?

That is an African elephant [note the ears] so it was likely a nog.

Those are just bathesda fans.

YOOOOO WTF??? NOOOOO

more like retarded tourists. You see how moist that face is? Do you know what that means?

It means he's been crying ;_;

>open player shop in Flyff
>put in 99 star candy for 9999 penya each
>call the shop "99 star candy only 9999 penya"
>when people try to buy the stack for 9999 penya they actually buy as much as they can with the money in their inventory
>come back from afk an hour later
>only a couple of star candy left
>many angry PMs left

Killing Floor2

>Playing on Suicidal
>Pretty boring so I rage every big guy from afar
>Shit gets serious and we start running through the map
>Be the guy that leads the way
>Keep closing doors on teammates
>If when I cross a door there is only one guy behind me close it and give it a little touch of the welder

I also play with 2 mates that already know of my antics so I usually never got kicked. Sometimes they even helped raging the scrakes and laguh at the other plebs trying to survive.

Attached: tips.jpg (476x291, 24K)

>load up noshahr canals
>run around with slug shells and irnv shotgun
>constantly aim down sight and shoot while running around a corner
>watch people rage in all chat and try to kick me

I remember in MW2 I would always shoot people on my team in their backs if they had a riot shield on it. They would hear the bullet hit the shield super loud so it would spook them and they'd either run away or turn around and start shooting like crazy. Sometimes though I used to get a guy with a mic who would start raging.

based elephant, roastie BTFO
PRÖÖÖHHHH :DDDDD

Attached: 1561578693971.webm (1000x1000, 1.7M)

I think MW2 was one of the turns that caused shooters to become casualized bullshit, but there were some things about it that i really love. Especially the sheer racism and profanity that would crash over you as soon as you got into the lobby. If that happened today then there would be Kotaku articles in less than a day.

Attached: Maury.gif (150x150, 1.22M)

coming off counterstrike, MW2 always felt weird to me because there's no defined rounds or even defined spawn points cause everyone just spawns close to wherever the team is at the moment
it's basically just a walk forward and shoot anyone you see simulator

>load up Black Ops 1 on my Xbox One since it's backwards compatible
>people still act the same as they did back then
>unfiltered trash talk and racism
Finally, actual human beings

t. zoomer

That's not even the worst. The worst was no dedicated servers, casualized health regen mechanics, and no classes. It basically turned everything into just mindless ego shooting.

Attached: Begone.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

ladies ladies calm down you're both pretty

the health regen barely registers as a problem for me because like I said there's no defined rounds anyway so it's just encounter after encounter
meeting an enemy again later is just like a new encounter all over again
>no classes
I liked that though, since you could choose your own perks and weapons
>no dedicated servers
is this still the norm today? it was so fucking retarded when the host dropped, everyone was waiting around for 2 minutes for it to select a new host and then that guy's upstream was too shit to properly host the game

t. Zoomer

t. boomer

>Flyff
Yuck

Oh fuck.

Attached: 1451963652327.png (483x531, 368K)

Imagine being so bored in your small cage the only entertainment you can find is up another elephants butthole

This is a really edgy post. Yes you browsed the other ten identical threads, congratulations. Cringe.

based women hating elephant

Attached: 1538184964217.jpg (250x250, 6K)

do animals not instinctively find poop disgusting? I thought that was an evolutionary thing to make us stay away from it and the diseases it spreads

Maybe its a scat fetishist elephant

Good bacteria, they need it for digestion. Dogs eat poop, bunnies and hares eat their own poop two or three times.
Humans literally get covered with bacteria as we get born and through sucking on mammys dirty titties. If you are bottlefed your gut flora is fucked, but you can take a shitpill from a shit donor to fix it.

>pick up a jeep
>drive till i reach a team mate
>bail out last second
>killing him in the process

Attached: 1412594013780.jpg (379x568, 27K)

a lot of animals eat their own shit for basically unknown reasons

>Humans literally get covered with bacteria as we get born and through sucking on mammys dirty titties
you do realize most of the gut flora comes from the mother literally shitting on the baby as it's born, right? milk is a minor factor

>keeping it on the trunk and eating from there
That's some neat tech they have as their nose.

not every animals shit is toxic waste like ours, Big herbivors rarely digest their food that effectively and there are plenty of nutrients still left in it.
If you ever stepped into cow shit you probably noticed how it's just swishy fermented grass

oh so that's what that Yea Forums gif was all about

>Yuri's revenge
>losing
>build Yuri subs and spread them across the map
>opponent spends the next 30 minutes trying to hunt them down before ragequitting
lmao

Attached: Mega Lulz.jpg (570x691, 51K)

>BC2
>Put a bunch of C4 on a jeep and ride it
>Wait for people to hop in
> Suicide run towards a tank or enemies
>Jump out and explode the Jeep with the C4

>playing TF2
>there is a Chinese player (on our team or the other team I don't remember)
>towards the end of the game I remember how Chinese gamers lose their connection whenever someone type the Tiananmen square copy pasta
>I always thought this was a myth so to try it I type "Tiananmen square 1989" (I didn't even type "Tiananmen" right)
>the mad man actually lost connection and I laugh hard
>someone in the chat also notices and he's also laughing

Does that actually work?

very uncreative

The stupid fuck thinks you mean siege in battlefield and not rainbow six

>bail out of a jeep and let it bulldoze teammates
>the driverless jeep doesn't count as friendly fire so it bypasses ff being off and doesn't say you killed them either
Based original Battlefield

iirc that was also in later BF's

Nope, I don't. What does it mean?