Cast him in

Cast him in.

Attached: cast him in.png (467x356, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ijAYN9zVnwg
youtube.com/watch?v=iQ--mfyyQLI
youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vae victis!

Ironic.

Stir the mix.

Attached: Raziel pudding.jpg (1233x578, 133K)

this one is better

kain wouldn't laugh at raziel's destiny

Attached: 1508510752402.png (1127x221, 65K)

Can someone explain this meme? I don't get it. Is it something that guy says? Something about his appearance? Something in the background?

the yellow guy says 'cast him in' to the people holding the winged guy, so they cast him in

It's not Kain laughing, it's Angelica. Notice how he says the laughter is coming from the other room. Kain's in the kitchen with him.

Okay. But how did this become a meme? I don't see anything fun, strange or cringe about "Cast him in".. Was it necessary to make a thread about it?

Some guy made a thread last week saying there was a remake in the works

I sincerely hope it was a lie

not everything here has to be a meme, this is a videogame board and this is a thread about a videogame in which this cutscene occurs

I think the funny part is when people try to claim these games had good writing and weren't just retardedly verbose

This meme is most likely older than you, user.

What a dick

Soul Reaver 1 had kinda good writing. Not amazing, but it was okay.

I'm 35, so I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ijAYN9zVnwg
Daily reminder that people who made this weird shit one day up and decided to create Ozar Midrashim.
Legacy Of Kain was destined to happen.

Attached: lok razyl.jpg (479x337, 52K)

You should probably get some sleep, user. I think you've had enough liquor for today.

>You're saying something I don't understand.
>You must be drunk and tired.

Kain did it for the greater good but did he also take pleasure in the casting?

I'm 34. How long have you been here, fren? Been here since late '05. So I get these kind of threads easily.

wow it's rare to see two lok thread.

I thought it was meant to be the elder god?

>Not hoping for a complete overhaul of a series in one 5-episode game with reworked graphics, uniform controls and better camera, while using the original voice clips
Why even, user

Finished BO and about to start SR for the first time. What am I in for? Does Raziel eat chained up peasants like Kain did?

Sheeeeit, it's like listening to synth pop Ministry after not knowing about it.

>Blood Omen
What, as in the first one? Is there a playable version on modern systems?

We all agree that Kain initially turned Razael and co out of spite, right? It was only later when he discovered the time chamber and realized he was a slave to fate, that he actually started his long plan to escape fate

Emulation is a thing.

Are all the Legacy of Kain games good or is it just Soul Reaver and Blood Omen?

Yes.

>is it just Soul Reaver and Blood Omen?
Yes.

Blood Omen 2 is more like a spinoff, but they're all good to a degree.
Soul Reaver 1 had horrible clunk controls tho.

yes, just dl the iso and patch to make it playable
set up compatibilty and you are ready to go

are these games playable on steam? had them sitting there forever

Attached: 1562647065305.jpg (766x413, 32K)

Blood Omen is a interesting little game, but it doesn't have much going for it that's good besides the interesting setting.
Soul Reaver is absolutely amazing. Really good gameplay, amazing soundtrack, great setting, and some of the best writing/voice acting in any game I've played.
Soul Reaver 2 is alright, but it went more on the hack and slash side of things and held back on the puzzles, and the story is less captivating in general. Might as well play it if you've played the first one though.
Defiance is similar to SR2 and less like SR1. Some of the turns the story takes, especially at the end, is some of the defining moments for the series as a whole. The gameplay is eh from what I remember, but worth a play at least.

Blood Omen 2 is kind of it's own thing entirely. It's hack and slashy and extremely linear. Writing is pretty bland, and I don't remember much memorable about it. But if you like the series, there's no real harm in playing it, but it doesn't add onto or change the story of the rest of the series at all either.

We don't talk about Nosgoth.

I like nosgoth tho.

Well you're wrong.

brainlet

No. It's more of a Zelda clone. I love the vampire death screams the enemy makes when Raziel skewers them with a spear.

ladies and gentleman. here i am posting the Chadwick of vidya music

youtube.com/watch?v=iQ--mfyyQLI

Attached: 1556673521189.jpg (199x178, 9K)

ofcourse i cant forget the related intro

youtube.com/watch?v=4DOKzTHaPfM

Attached: 8b62408eb5292113a6693d7930de97f6.jpg (564x564, 69K)

I liked the entire Soul Reaver saga. I think a lot of people shit on it for no reason when they were amazing games.

werks on my machine

> we'll never get another well written legacy of kain ever again

This is so depressing it hurts just thinking about it.

Attached: Intro2.jpg (320x240, 13K)

It's really bad how terrible the writing is in video games but then again the same can be said for movies or books.