" I'll bury the YT headquarters myself. I'll be the one throwing the last pile of dirt on those fuckers! "

" I'll bury the YT headquarters myself. I'll be the one throwing the last pile of dirt on those fuckers! "

Are we ready for DSP to show Youtube what being street-smart is all about, with his AR-15?

Attached: 7461-28032-31611.jpg (598x598, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZzKVYTO3JU
twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1150267769587245056
twitter.com/DSPArchives/status/1150282193605976069
twitter.com/NoContextDSP/status/1150362775279063042
youtube.com/watch?v=GTCCeRaja8k
youtube.com/watch?v=gy0PSP5up1E
youtube.com/watch?v=pD87waPSvc4
youtube.com/watch?v=9_gthF8g4MI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not vidya. Drink bleach.

Attached: 392773C1-3340-4E52-B765-3EBFFBCEB5B0.png (500x500, 26K)

Wasn't he crying he couldn't buy new games anymore?
Divorce saga when?

>muh depression
the cucks already bought it

>YOUTUBE ARE IDIOTS I DON'T NEED THEM
>channel gets suspended
>EMERGENCY I NEED YOU GUYS TO TIP AND BE GENEROUS SINCE I'M NOT GONNA BE ABLE TO PAY MY BILLS

Anyway, another panda

Attached: sAIO0Bt.jpg (547x974, 53K)

He's so fucking boring now there's nothing to talk about

he figured out that the twitch autists like watching boring shit

Well DSP's existence is perpetual hell. Who else pays bills every second?

Attached: 14700-17378-22150.png (523x175, 38K)

The one thing I like about DSP is he's a DQ fan. Wanted to play the new builders game so bad he got a fan to pay for it since this boomer shit doesn't make any money.

wanted to watch DQB2 but the game is so fucking boring

>I'm in the dark

He'd have a heart attack if he actually tries to use a shovel.

Based YT.

E-celeb threads are ok now though, based retard.
The mods said so.

but they deleted the last dsp thread

Then they are hypocrites because they stickied an E-celeb thread a week or so ago.

pro jared

Wait, what? He has said so many times that he ONLY does the youtube stuff for his fans that can't make it to the live streams. He makes "almost nothing", that's an exact quote

Agreed, it's fucking sad that he isn't entertaining anymore. He is so politically correct and boring. Literally plays the most boring shit. "Chill streams" are cancer

He also said he "never lied". That's an exact quote.

But don't challenge him about it, or he'll block you on twitter and win the argument by default

Attached: 17194-5619-19034.jpg (932x589, 98K)

>presses the block button
>the game doesn't block
Why the fuck is he in the wrong for complaining about that? That's bad game design plain and simple.

Attached: DSP.png (900x900, 476K)

Based boomer that just wants to play video games and have fun

>AR-15
DSP doesnt need no shitty guns, he'll piece them up with his fists just like he did back on the mean streets of connecticut

I don't think he could afford an ar-15 to save his life, let alone to end it.

I'll give you a hint
he's not actually blocking

I WON

calling DSP any kind of ''celeb'' is pushing it

Attached: unknown.png (712x779, 356K)

Uhh okay guys so the bottom line is this.
Muh wife khet (thumb at door) said her water broke so I'm gonna need tips right now for the bus ride.

>tfw he purposefully lowers his facecam quality to hide the bald spots
Based boomer

Wish refugee redditors like you would just fuck off back already

What are Yea Forums's thoughts on the new OP for the DSP anime?

youtube.com/watch?v=wZzKVYTO3JU

where are these panda pics coming from?

I watched his stream yesterday for a bit.
It started by literally begging his viewers for money, like, very upfront

hate how tevin never shuts up in his streams now

Time for some based chad phil moments

Attached: Koj9WG8.png (1420x755, 186K)

twitter.com/TheyCallMeDSP/status/1150267769587245056
>schedule
>boring shit
>boring shit
>boring shit
>boring shit

Attached: 1561242264032.png (1184x1294, 426K)

teamup with mumkey jones when?

Attached: D-MqrS6XoAApzDu.jpg (1200x1147, 161K)

Attached: mK65moc.jpg (1079x889, 218K)

PUNISHED PHILL
A MAN DENIED HIS HEAT

twitter.com/DSPArchives/status/1150282193605976069
*burns your body pillow*
weebs btfo

Attached: chadsp.jpg (1081x611, 46K)

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

roasted

Anyone willing to vocaroo this as Phil

Attached: immortal.jpg (640x480, 93K)

notice whenever he lies he repeats it over and over
notice how he always feels the need to mention how he's happily married

fucking kek. How can you hate Phil honestly

This shouldn't even be ironic. The absolute state of those detractor losers is just sad at this point. They want him dead, because he's getting away with something they wouldn't be able to

Attached: 27713-20511-21912.png (511x671, 173K)

we are just laughing at how retarded and pathetic he is

I fucking hate ecelebs. When I can't pay for something, I get a side job. I don't beg for money on the internet. Do they really have no shame? Can they not accept they're not actually celebrities and can't make a living doing this shit? They're doing everything they can to keep from getting a god damn job.

Attached: 84.jpg (396x691, 62K)

top 10 wrestling finishers

Attached: dspchad.png (621x664, 147K)

What is he going to try, use his bugged realism mechanics to get to YT headquarters and glitch the building out of existence?

>saves a 3 year old tweet

>t. Swagginz
Go donate another thousand dollars to ameranth you incel.

>he waited three years to reply
Absolutely based

I'm just waiting for him to do A N Y T H I N G so that I can watch him get attacked again.

The way he typed this out, its as if someones doing a parody of himself.
>I must wear TWO shirts to sustain my body heat and hold out this harsh winter as long as I possibly can, things are rough here in my house. I can't believe this is happening to me.

Strong, confident darksydephil

twitter.com/NoContextDSP/status/1150362775279063042
Mike Tyson btfo this man cannot be stopped.

Attached: dsp.gif (162x227, 566K)

also a perfect example of why he shouldn't be believed when he conveniently doesn't remember something.

>notice how he always feels the need to mention how he's happily married
Yep. Phil married Kat because he thinks Leanna left because he fell through on the marriage. What Phil doesn't seem to understand is that Leanna left because she got a job and saw the outside world for the first time as an adult and realized how pathetic Phil was. Kat is going to(or already has) go through this as well, but with the added headache of being married to the fuckwit.

Attached: 1 month.png (962x1476, 1.73M)

Do prove me wrong. What merit does it have to develop an autistic daily routine consisting of tweeting what he says and has for breakfast, and daily videos with poorly photoshopped DSP tard face on whichever relevant video game character in that youtube thumbnail.

You're gonna seethe that he's still around when people like you give him that kind of free advertising campaign? Small companies would murder for this sort of thing. It's constant sustained relevance for him, while you retards think you're "getting" him.

Attached: 9306-4129-1945.jpg (500x432, 19K)

Attached: nwQQ8nB.jpg (480x618, 28K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GTCCeRaja8k

Some may call DSP dumb. But in reality, he is always a man with a plan.

Holy seethe. Why ban people if he has as thicc skin as you believe him to.
Imagine typing out this much to white knight a balding boomer on the Internet. Literally have sex m8

Her business review site. She has a boyfriend now

The heating in american houses seems so fucking wasteful to me.
> Yeah it's the middle of winter, it's -10°c outside, let me turn my AC to warm my ENTIRE FUCKING HOUSE to some nice comfy 30°C so I can walk around in shorts and t-shirts
Like nigger what the FUCK put in a jacket.
Some houses even have heated floors so you can walk around barefoot.

Attached: 1531969964490.png (483x470, 184K)

the thing is those tweets and vid are the only entertaining thing about him
the trolls provide better service and entertainment than he

I'm not defending DSP. He is still a piece of shit. I'm just shitting on you and your gay little groups.

Attached: 36543564564756.jpg (1280x720, 51K)

>Can they not accept they're not actually celebrities and can't make a living doing this shit?
Sounds like you are the one who can't accept things.

DSP ALWAYS wins.

Yep. Why would I watch the entirety of his stream when I can watch a TIHYDP vid?

it's cute he finally found someone with lower morals than himself to pick on.

>sons of kojima still don't realize they're far more pathethic than dsp

Honestly its just impressive at this point

All I see are fake celebrities begging for money and hardly making any content, while I'm doing fine.

this is actually pretty based

Seething yuropoors

>bringing up a random meme group out of nowhere
They don't even exist anymore, stop being retarded

>sons of kojima is dead

I don't believe you, who does all the autistic videos on youtube?

>I-it's le detractor illuminati boogeyman
Are Phil and his cronies really so obsessed with a non existent enemy?

>tfw the detractor discord ghetto will be liquidated by the goutstapo soon

Attached: 1532082787601.jpg (720x900, 140K)

3rd worlders who can live off $10 of ad revenue a day, Phil is an international job creator

They don't, but the autistic fallout they left is still very much around.

Tevin's still around with his retarded fans, who he gets to troll cheer DSP, just so Tevin can react to whatever dumb shit they write.

Some Lightsydebill dude follows Tevin through that clearly lucrative deal of repeating what DSP just said but in mocking tone for like 3 hours

Soma Julius Cruz gives him 24h coverage

Snort Burnell gives him 24h coverage

Drgnkiller gives him 24h coverage on twitter

If you identify with those people, you're pretty fucking sad. I now very much understand why people give DSP money to piss you people off. The way you react and get personally offended over it is ten times the entertainment value compared to whatever boring shit DSP does.

Based Phil, what a nice guy.

>watching hundreds of hours of content and pouring over a mans tweets of someone you hate and making videos about him isn't autistic

Lel hey SOK

>I now very much understand why people give DSP money
because they are autists and other retards, that's it

desu this

$10 is a lot of money for a Vietnamese teenager like Snort Burnell. She probably funds her school with it.

Literally no one gets pissed off when you pay dude. Stop being such an autist, do you really fucking expect me to read most of that shit. I don't care this much.

Yea you do.

Attached: 45645675467564756.png (614x359, 34K)

Attached: DSPSucx.png (599x337, 169K)

based phil, dabbing on austic losers. Phil will outlast us all, he immortal

>random twitter
I'm not autistic, translation

All the context you need to know is in that picture. If you're not autistic (which I doubt), then you're clearly retarded.

It's fucking pathetic how they treat it as some sort of altruistic crusade. Crying to twitch and youtube support nearly every tweet. Just sit back and enjoy the shitshow for fuck sake.

Now i know you are scared of 130 words spaced out into very short sentences, but i'm trying to be very understanding of your dyslexia problems.

Nevertheless just one glance at this should get my previous point across

Attached: 6300-22391-28339.png (970x881, 105K)

Same person obviously
Holy shit communicate like a normal person ffs. How do you even function in the real world. Fuck this site

you sound like a huge underage autist, just the type who gives him money

what shit forum is this

Lmao phil fucking obliterated autistic cunts. Protip the cooldown is 60 seconds on a post so that can't be the same person. Stay mad dsp is more succesful than you

Attached: 1563061548751.gif (440x404, 1.37M)

based ESL

I'd sooner give money to DSP than some nigger called Tevin.

Here's a guy who went on an autistic crusade against DSP to get him banned off twitch, out of sheer asshurt that he was getting money.

Attached: brave_8XMTTN1Rfy.png (629x892, 69K)

>these are the same fags who constantly cry that Phil is a racist, misogynist, homophobe etc etc

Why are people so obsessed with DSP and latch onto every word he says?

why do you keep posting like this you pathetic retard?

>the only people who could possibly disagree with me give him money

Nigga you're such a fucking delusional legitamate loser its hilarious

why do you keep posting like this you pathetic retard?
they are bored and highly autistic

Was this him begging for a crossover? Was DSP the original Latza-kun?

Attached: 1431971584300.jpg (1000x750, 216K)

shit up faggot

I do what I want stay mad cunt. Don't you have some dsp vids to watch?

Attached: 1556979519542.jpg (960x960, 121K)

Beaners hate him

Attached: dsp.jpg (627x859, 67K)

Stickies are for shitposting containment.

I forgot about Latza. What a madlad

Literally nothing wrong with that twitch post.

only actual autists use reaction pictures

His hairline is fine, stop detracting

Attached: 74265.jpg (492x276, 29K)

Oh man SECRET was doing gay ops on Philium? I liked his Top 10 flicks, but that shit like that is just so lame

Attached: thefirstwife.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

that was a nintendo eceleb it's different

Attached: nintendoo.jpg (960x892, 234K)

Phil never forgets, Phil never forgives. Expect him.

I want a crossover of all my lolcows

Attached: 1408932938278.jpg (396x594, 69K)

DSP playing FH4 when

>crashes to a wall
>gets a speed penalty

he did, the game was super easy

DSP pretty much admitted that he has a list of people that badmouthed him and he's waiting for them to fuck up so he can rub it in their face.

>phil plays sekiro
>everyone is losing their minds getting ready for sword saint isshin
>he kills him super easy
>everyone loses their fucking minds and is freaking out how he must have overleveled, how he looked at guides etc etc

Ahhh, I love watching the autistic rage.

DSP is finished this time, says increasingly suicidal man for the 538th time this year

>DSP refuses to do a video tour of his house because he has a room with a wall full of pictures and names of all the people who wronged him

The detractors have picked a fight with the wrong hombre

Attached: IMG_2995.png (1340x768, 873K)

Link to the site?

>DSP has been really pissed off the past few days
>People think it's due to Panda resurfacing on the internet.
DSP is still probably upset that she left him.

what if

Fred is DSP

this is the face of autism

>he must have overleveled
but he does it in every game now and overlevels insanely
he looks for every secret thing, the chat tells him where to find everything

He's been pissed off ever since he got married. His """"chill""" streams are the worst they've ever been.

LOOK BOYS WE GOT ONE IN THE THREAD RIGHT NOW

need quite some pressure to do that

overleveling in sekiro does basically nothing, just lets you get new moves, 90% of which are useless.

that fucking thumb needs to go

Attached: 1541206155573.gif (202x360, 1.84M)

it's not a big deal, soulsfags all think you should look up speedruns and only ever fight bosses in any game you play, otherwise you're farming

i cant even ironically watch him anymore. even detractor shit just annoys the shit out of me and hes been playing piss easy games

you get analbeads to increase Vitality and Posture, which he found all and maxed out thanks to chat

Challenging games take all the energy out of him. He said so during his CTR playthrough.

they're truly not hard to find, I had them all and never looked up a guide. Even then, SS isshin will drop you in generally 2-3 hits. Unless you missed like, 90% of them. He still just creamed the boss. Stay mad

he followed a guide so it wasnt really much fun.

i love seeing him in ctr. if he didn't suck so much he wouldn't be so drained screaming at his tv and being blind as fuck

>Challenging games take all the energy out of him. He said so during his CTR
no shit when he plays like a total retard
he think dark souls is the hardest game ever
he fucking compared ctr to ds
you are a special retard

>even detractor shit just annoys the shit out of me and hes been playing piss easy games

Pretty much this. The stream chat basically plays the game for him and I'm tired of seeing the same five video clips pasted over supercuts of his streams. Phil is an extremely boring person when he isn't raging at games.

>goes on break on guardian ape
>comes back and knows how to beat it all of a sudden
>acted surprise by its second phase
its one thing to admit it but to pretend like you didn't gets my jimmies rustled

Can you even over level in Sekrio on first play through ?

Didn't help much when he kept crashing into the wall on the helix in Dragon Mines.

no its impossible, even in ng+. You get capped at max health and vitality

>51 posters ITT
Nice shilling faggots.

We all in with the opsta now brothaman

Attached: 1544323664990.jpg (975x600, 165K)

imagine being so boring you play games on normal even though everyone tells you it's too easy and you should play on hard, then you complain the game is too easy

honestly phil always pulls some shit out of his ass sometimes you get a bit surprised because he gets pretty stagnant often.
the virtue signaling of etika and the secret wedding come to mind. its just fun to see what he pulls off that makes you shake your head

right now though he's pretty dormant to me that i try to not watch him ironically

Never forget to donate.

Attached: dsp 2016.jpg (648x515, 61K)

I agree, just follow phil for the ride and enjoy the madness that is his life. Getting mad at him for leeching from a few paypigs is pointless.

After his recent wedding he has been a complete bore, not even raging at games anymore like his USF2 streams when he went up against laggy blanks and violent kens.

Just gotta wait for something exciting to happen I guess, in the mean time kingcobra and other lolcows such as jason genova, anthony cumia/fatrick etc are bringing better lulz

Attached: 1551572148544.jpg (497x497, 46K)

the fact he can sit at a comfortable 500 subs consistently is kind of sad. literally offers nothing.

What's the official excuse for this?

>Getting mad at him for leeching from a few paypigs is pointless.

pretty much. you can only throw so much evidence in his face on how wrong and how much of a habitual liar before he just covers his ears, doesn't listen, calls you a moron then block you. it was a big hoot finding out a lot of his fans are wheelchair symbols

best detractor/tihydp channels?

Attached: evo.jpg (999x559, 79K)

I will never understand what truly goes on in the mind of a patreon.

How does it even get to that point where you're literally giving someone you don't know money.

yeah this boggles my mind. i think a lot of them are gifted because he's been getting sub 300~ views on most of his streams where he sits there quietly asking his fans to interact with me, and not the other way around.

man and i thought i was a fucking loser. this guy really doesn't have a life outside streaming so he has nothing to ever talk about unless its the same troll bait cheers where he can talk about himself so highly

>it was a big hoot finding out a lot of his fans are wheelchair symbols

I feel 50% of phils audience is wheelchairs and the rest are detractors. It's actually kinda fucked up that Phil exploits them so much but I guess if he wasn't then someone else would.

Attached: Screenshot_201901231606342.png (548x599, 368K)

mrhuth is pretty good. memeology branched to other shit but he wasn't too bad. i stay away from snort because the editing just annoys me more than phil at that point

none it's all shit now
he gets 50-100 gifted subs, real subs are dropping
too much money and retards

53 posters with 158 isn't too bad if there's some actual discussion and back and forth happening.
This thread is pretty stupid, though.

most of twitch audience are autistic children

>none it's all shit now
this. he has stream chat to hand hold him,or just straight up read guides, and he disabled comments

MrHuth keeps it bullshit free. As far as TIHYDP goes, only the CTR one is worth watching. His playthroughs are ruined by his streamchat and him constantly looking up guides. Best way to experience this is to look at his """redemption""" runs.

Tevin re-streams if you want to watch the full 4 hours and snort burnell if you want the condensed version. Don't bother following any TIHYDP makers as they are always hit or miss.

It's fairly obvious its the same guy samefagging to praise Phil with multiple responses every time however.

Attached: 4CF5C18D48EE41119FB0F9B9C7628621.png (751x684, 683K)

yeah the false-flaggers were funny at first but now it's just a buncha circle jerking. more so than super best friends threads

He has lots of money but saying he has no money gets his supporters of give him more money, vicious cycle of begging.

Mother fucker is making 6 figures a year and pleading poverty, like a big fat adult bird in a nest screeching for food.

DSP is literally /ourguy/ and only redditors hate him.
He's Yea Forums the e-celeb.

>After his recent wedding he has been a complete bore, not even raging at games anymore
In Crash Team Racing he's pretty salty since he can't rely on chat holding his hand:
youtube.com/watch?v=gy0PSP5up1E

I stand with ant

Attached: 13 - t5odMp2.png (1812x1483, 161K)

The sad part is that his "detractors" need him now, they monetize their videos and have learned to value the ad-revenue.

They are as bad as each other.

thats the best part is when he plays games where handholding will not help and he has to beat it with his actual skills.
hes proven to be a terrible driver and i love it.

that's why he plays boring rpgs and aaa games

Do you guys think Phil is a narcissist? He checks all the boxes i think.

credit where credit is due. he realised how to minimise the amount of TIHYDP. there's practically no good ones coming out.

yeah he actually loves movie games like walking dead and heavy rain because they practically play themselves

but at the cost he's become extremely boring for his actual fans and will constantly prod them to donate and tip him just to even talk to him. he does not have the big enough viewership to just outright ignore his slow ass chat room.

Bro joe pls go

Yes, he is very manipulative

Attached: 1532209392034.jpg (600x548, 27K)

Yikes she looks bad with that hairstyle

hes textbook 100% fits all the checkmarks. he's a good example of one and how to avoid them. which is probably why i watch him. you learn how to not fuck up your life by doing the opposite of what he does

>but at the cost he's become extremely boring for his actual fans
his new twitch fanbase consists of autists who love boring shit
narcissist + autism

There isn't one.

In fact, one of his big gimmicks used to be that he posted 1080p 60 frames gameplay, which is why everyone noticed the downgrade in the first place.

I have heated floor in my room
I'm not burger

Isn't this the guy that took a 1000$ dollar donation to play Persona 3, played it on Easy Mode and ragequit on the final boss?

yes. probably around the time phil was at his peak of entertainment.

he finished it later dood
but he took a $1100 donation, tried to hide it and banned everyone mentioning it

Attached: 1532473454445.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

i remember he got baited into someone emailing him about a big ass donation and wanted to keep it low-key to make it seem like he was still "in the red"
absolute madman

holy fuck lmao

Attached: 1549020712081.gif (487x815, 65K)

>took a 1000$ dollar donation to play Persona 3, played it on Easy Mode and ragequit on the final boss
DSP is the only person on the planet who this could possibly apply to

its weird how he knows jrpgs are slow and shit for streaming but he keeps lining them up to stream. his choice of games are always terrible. fucking ff9, judgement, mlb, minecraft and now dragon quest builders. i commend those who can sit through that shit.

i remember him pretty much rage quitting the secret of mana remake at the final boss because he didn't feel like going through the dungeon again.
absolute madman

his strategy is actually smart
>play boring games that are popular and so still attract autists
>since those retards get bored they have to cheer/tip to ask you stupid food questions and entertain themselves

>He's been pissed off ever since he got married

Would't you?

i cant even listen to niggerman restreams because he wont shut the fuck up, has annoying retarded fans who troll tip phil, and those shitty soundboard clips

still better than the granny Phill married to.

>youtube.com/watch?v=pD87waPSvc4
>everyone told me play it on easy
>I'm going to listen to the viewers
strange how he doesn't listen when everyone tells him to play on hard

Why do people even bother with DSP? I honestly think that the only thing keeping this guy relevant is people calling out how shit he is, which lets his fans blame everything on 'the haters' and redouble their support for him. If everyone just ignored him and just left him to his own devices, I reckon he would end up fading into obscurity. The guy seems to live off of (well deserved) hate.

this. at least leanna has a banging body. his wife now looks like she has venures, wears a ton of make up, has an underbite, and the body of a 12 year old boy.

>not interacting with Tevin's fanbase

Attached: vivaldi_2019-05-10_03-52-46.png (189x291, 19K)

this is very true. phil has some sort of symbiotic relationship with debtractors and he honestly wouldnt be known as well if people stopped making the videos of him.

I find his cantent very enjoyable to watch.

>Why do people even bother with DSP?
the detractor are huge autists and they use him to laugh at him for being a retard so they can feel like they are smarter than someone

retards can't control themselves and watch from afar while they enjoy the show.

There is also the part where some DSP distractors used to be his fans, so you could say it's only natural they are still obsessed with him, just on the other end of the spectrum.

CTR tihydp is pretty god tier since he's been a boring pissbaby for quite awhile.

His fanbase consists of autistic weebs. They keep voting those games in.

Migthy D is a fair medium ground between condensed dsp shenanigans and stupid memes. Him or Mrhuth stuff if you just want the pure unadultered reeees

phil is actually really serious now and you need to tip him because he is in the worst financial situation of his life because he probably spent it willy nilly on random shit, his horse, and possibly a new car.

Moron

>TIHYDP are fewer and lesser in khuality entertainment of what they used to be
>DSP complains more and more about needing money

Coincidence? I think not.

>His fanbase consists of autistic weebs. They keep voting those games in.
none of those games are voted

DSP is the greatest businessman of all time. Absolutely nobody anywhere likes him but he's been doing the let's play as a business thing longer than anybody else, and is still going

youtube.com/watch?v=9_gthF8g4MI

I want this phil back

this. phil really went to shit getting with leanna and moving to washington. at least phil back then was somewhat enjoyable. now hes just a husk of a manchild

This moment was gold.
When he went after pro jared's official explanation was pure cringe. But then again that's why we watch Phil.

>This moment was gold.
I think that was one of his most pathetic moments.

this, the secret wedding while crying poor, moving his now wife while pretending he has no heat and is poor, and the etika virtue signaling are up there too.
he hates those clowns like etika who make reactionary videos acting stupid yet had to make it all about himself with his death

>old TIHYDPs
>1-2 hours
>funny
>new TIHYDPs
>2 parts 6 hours each
Seriously what the fuck.

Tevin's fans are some legitimate sub-humans. Only one convenient lie away from being unironic DSP fans.

Attached: 14910-20596-20558.jpg (480x360, 16K)

when did Yea Forums become pro-phil

Attached: 8ggcqzxg55731.png (761x881, 721K)

The guy known as Outsyder is especially guilty of this. He can't edit to save his life, but somehow makes the most TiHYDP content.

honestly his sekiro playthrough was pretty good because it was an actual harder game

yeah those get a bit too long. honestly his prestream ramblings of a lunatic are his actual entertaining content most of the time

I think at this point, people just respect the complete shamelessness that Phil has, exploiting his notoriety for as much money as he can squeeze out of people/

At this point its just hilarious that this old boomer can still scam wheelchairs for several years.

Attached: 1541197212692.jpg (600x560, 68K)

Outsyder started out good. I don't mind lengthy tihydps but don't pad them out with the same 4 repeated clips. And the tevin dicksucking is also obnoxious. I watch dragonslayervlog's ctr video instead of Outsyder's.

Attached: 1498298523503.jpg (593x562, 114K)

i'm just waiting for his ass to get booted off twitch and goes back to youtube after shittalking them. he flip flops side so much its pretty great

the projared thing shows how retarded detractors are
>every retard on the internet hates projared now
>phil jumps (late as always) on the bandwagon with a pathetic tweet
>every retard now kisses his ass because he made fun of someone those retards hate even more because muh pedo, muh sex with 16yo

his autistic mod banned me for telling him having sex with 16yo is normal and legal

I still don't respect him, he is just an awful, lazy con artist. Yea Forums only pretends to support Phil to try to poorly trigger detractors. Just like how /pol/ pretends to support Trump.

It's not you freak

i haven't kept up with him recently but apparently those allegations were false and the only thing terrible he did was get with another youtubers ex-wife. phil didn't even know about that tweet until someone brought it up,3 years later. extremely petty and holds grudges on people he doesn't even know

Most of tevin's fans are just Phil fans who already got permabanned from his North Korean chatroom.

You can hate the player, but you gotta respect the hustle.

>i'm just waiting for his ass to get booted off twitch
not going to happen

Who made those obnoxious TIHYDPs with the Juggernaut voiceclip interspliced like every 5 minutes.

yeah most people do some incredible gay ops but i think he has a twitch staff keeping up him afloat by ignoring the reports.

Today I will remind them.

Attached: D6RzAC5WAAAR-2k.png (463x693, 135K)

didn't happen. debunked.

Attached: dtrhphil.png (1574x840, 1.74M)

No, not really. His hustle consists of going between being arrogant as all fuck, to cringy levels of being pathetic. There is no in between.

imagine being such an autistic cuck you pay him $500-1000 to be his mod and do his job for free

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 8K)

nice list of chad power moves

Attached: 1560682762054.jpg (721x516, 40K)

DSP said it didn't happen. This is lies.

Is this the list he used for the debunking stream?

The only thing unironically worse than being a janny.