CYBERPUNK IS OFFICIALLY THE FLOP OF THE DECADE

>More reddit celebrities and cinematic gameplay

What Went Wrong?

Attached: FC6002C8-3EE9-4FB9-A373-C8ABF2132A56.jpg (663x804, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitch.tv/idatan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ill never forget her Trump speech at the 2017 Golden Globes. God what a fucking queen.

Cope harder

who?

Trannypunk will be DOA

trump bad females good

>N-No it’s fine that they’re blowing their money on meme celebrities instead of focusing on the gameplay
>I-I didn’t want an RPG anyway

Can’t wait for this game to shatter sales and review score records so you contrarian faggots get BTFO so hard you finally chug a Clorox smoothie.

I want KOTOR 2 with Meryl Streep's Kreia

I know, I can’t believe Death Stranding blew so much money on celebrities. What the fuck was Kojima thinking?

>he likes sucking corporate cock

You're only upset because she's a woman. I guarantee this board would be completely fine with it if it were someone like Ryan Gosling.

>Game with a high review score is good

Skyward Sword

but Yea Forums feeds off of "corrupt game journalists" and NPCs disagreeing with them. faggotpunk being a smash hit is exactly what should be happening.

>B-But what about this other game
>T-They do it too

Cope harder you polish shill

I’m “upset

>high sales = good game
based retard

Hope is a Corpo.

My younger sister would actually 100% play the game. She's a big Meryl Streep fan.

>10 months before release
>wants
It fucking NOTHING

Attached: 0william-get-the-rope.jpg (382x605, 37K)

I’m “upset” because it’s a waste of money

>low sales=good game
Expand yourself.

It will sell millions of copies and it will be total ass. And it will be shilled and celebrated on Yea Forums for decades just like The Witcher and New Vegas.

twitch.tv/idatan

Mierda

Not really, people called out Keanu Reeves being a worrying sign as they keep revealing stripped down gameplay and more meme features.

Are they getting funded by the government for this game?

>no u
Hahahahahaha, you fucking niggers got NOTHING. I love watching you retards flail and screech against games for the dumbest reasons.

Skyward Sword is good

Yes, just like Witcher 3

That’s because you’re a corporate shill

cringe

Can't you TORtanic fags at least shitpost about games coming out this year jesus christ

But Witcher and New Vegas we are all good games, user. You are not being contrarian just for the sake of fitting in, right?

Attached: 1rip my sides.png (346x359, 107K)

Based.

>trump bad
this but unironically.

wheres the cienmatic gameplay?

>Noooooooo you’re only allowed to criticise games I don’t like

by this logic FIFA is the best game in the world better than your beloved tranny game celeste or smash ultimate or whatever game trannies like

No, this is my honest opinion. I played both games and they're both as empty and boring as I expected.

What's the deal with all of these celebrities in games? I couldn't even watch the death stranding trailer because of it
If I want celebrities I'll watch a movie, the fact that keanu reeves or norman reedus is in your game means absolutely nothing to me.

Attached: 1513981181862.png (327x137, 57K)

Good job completely missing my point you stuttering retard.
Keep the TORtanic posting to 2019 games at least, so we don't have to constantly read you shitting your pants about Cyberpunk non-stop for over a year.

wait until ONE APARTMENT empty streets SUNSHINE-punk is released

the game is more or less confirmed to be a short hub and promises of 5 years worth of paid DLC extra stories. that's why the rpg elements are being scrapped, linear stories are easier to sell separately.

>the game is more or less confirmed to be a short hub and promises of 5 years worth of paid DLC extra stories
Either source that or fuck off

>get a bunch of celebs who don't know anything about video games so they can't tell how bad it is while also making the game go viral

is this genius or the epitome of laziness?

Attached: 1513998555892.jpg (766x960, 48K)

I'll never forget when she and other Hollywood elites signed a petition to exonerate known pedophile Roman Polanski.

Are these threads preemptive coping by fromfags because they know CD Projekt will take another GOTY award from them?

Jesus. And after I've just had my mind blown with how fucking pozzed Gears 5 is.

>whatabout-ism
Pathetic

Attached: 1528649834441.gif (256x269, 1.4M)

Shes some old liberal hag, who cares

No spoonfeed yourself redditor

I'd be fine with Gosling or Ford because of Blade Runner. Hell even Keanu is somewhat justified due to the Matrix movies.

I liked gwent and tw but recently it's
>fire all of the old devs and hire cali sóyboys to make your new game in the us
>says game are political instead of the outer world devs who said they'll give a neutral stance
>tranny shit at the forefront instead of an aspect of the game like the shit tlou2 pulled on e3

I mean good for the owner for flipping off anita but the it feels like he's trying to pander to the burger audience than staying traditional like tw

Hope there a quest about exterminating a cult about mutants who wants to blocks the Sun or kill trans because the city isnt enought Cybetpunk for them.

>I can't back up my claims
Thank you for making it fast, now an hero yourself

Attached: .absolutely abhorrent post.jpg (960x2285, 114K)

if you have nothing just say so

Expect nothing less from CDPdRones
They’ve defended this shitshow of a game constantly despite the fact it’s not even been a proper RPG for 2 years now

so you're basically lying then, gotcha.

No I just think the guy is against any game doing this
you retard

Rockstar games are some of the highest reviewed in the medium and those games are fucking abysmal to play.

>still caring about that game

Attached: received_403465623597991.jpg (1080x1676, 142K)

I mean it's pretty obvious right? When they first really presented the game they had a fucked up tech demo and a trailer. Everything they've presented so far is stuff that has to do with the story. The gameplay is full of cutscenes and the guy who narrated couldn't help but insert his special flavor story into it for marketing purposes. No it's not going to be open world or give you any real amount of freedom.
But I doubt you'll care because you'll buy it anyway and because you spent 60$ or whatever the price is and all DLC's you'll be forced to like it.

this game is going to be a dumpster fire of liberal degeneracy and missing the point.
All the shilling in the universe won't save it.

>instead of the outer world devs who said they'll give a neutral stance.
O i am laffin

Attached: OBSIDIAN.jpg (1540x378, 199K)

>jojoshitter
lol
>I mean it's pretty obvious right?
if it's pretty obvious, why can you source?

source?

>if it's pretty obvious, why can you source?
Because the game isn't out yet. I thought you knew.

Nope. You could fill a book with all the things wrong with Skyward Sword.

if the game isn't out yet, why is it 'pretty obvious'?

Keanu is more justified by this logic by Jonhy Mnemonetic.

>Sellout your entire company for a few 6/10s

Video Game Developers are the TRUE basedboy incels

Attached: 72c817dc9987057b33c8d132acfefc23.jpg (350x280, 44K)

The Goose is /ourguy/ though

You are making a lot assumptions here with nothing to back it up

Attached: 1come on now.jpg (500x568, 31K)

>think
>doesn't know
Pathetic

Attached: DEAD ON.jpg (410x308, 36K)

The game has been confirmed to be shit after they've revealed the sun.

based

>I LITERALLY CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT THIS PRODUCT I DON'T LIKE

Attached: 1552561208099.png (265x377, 73K)

how did this company managed to give us the witcher games?

Correct. But that's all you can do.
I don't need to convince myself that it's good or bad because I won't buy it either way.
I know it won't be to my tastes and I have a pretty good idea of what it will be based on my experience seeing games hit marketing and release. If they had a working engine that let you do all that people hope for (in the most narrow sense) then they would've marketed it already. They haven't so it won't be in the game.

This's just the beginning. The polacks at CDPR are going to add Bruce Jenner, Kim Kardashian, Justin Bieber, Obama, Hillary C, Serena Gorilliams, every subhuman degenerate in their tranny infested shithole game.

>and I have a pretty good idea of what it will be based on my experience
lol of course you do.

>buying this game means you support pedophile defending insane leftist hollywood bitch
I'll pass. I wish I pirated Witcher 3 now.
I won't buy that piece of shit either.

buzzwords buzzwords buzzwords

As I said I don't need to delude myself.
I'm sure you think it will be all you wish it will be. And it won't, and you'll still buy it, like it, and make threads about how good it is on Yea Forums.

I love how CDPR manages to assblast /pol/ this hard. Their game is going to sell boatloads and there's NOTHING you seething tards can do about it.

Attached: lel.jpg (150x150, 4K)

>If they had a working engine that let you do all that people hope for (in the most narrow sense) then they would've marketed it already. They haven't so it won't be in the game.
What are you even talking about at this point?

see But you don't care about kids getting raped.

>And it won't
lol because you know this.

This game will move 11mil copies first month they can do whatever the fuck they want.

>muhsogyny
Fucking KYS, fucktard.

Attached: 4L_0MpUvFqa.jpg (500x614, 116K)

>Cyberpunk 2077
>RPG
The Witcher games aren't RPG's either so I don't know what the fuck else you were expecting.

>muh /pol/ boogeyman
Yeah, that's it. It has nothing to do with lack of rpg gameplay and shoving unwelcome hollywood scum into games. All because games make more money than movies and music today so these greedy fucks want a piece of the pie.

you do realise most pedophiles are right wing?

Reminder that she is a child rapist apologist.

I'm saying you're going to play a cinematic shooter with rpg elements, like you've done so many times in the past.
Cyberpunk won't take any risks.

>lack of rpg gameplay
see

>It has nothing to do with lack of rpg gameplay
because you know this

What kind of fucked up response is that? You just prove you don't care about kids getting raped.

Tell us all how Witcher 1 was not a rpg.

>American politics shitposting now added to the list
Fuck this fucking board, I hope you all die of AIDS

>ALL LEFTISTS ARE PEDOS
>um, more rightwingers are pedos
>UM THOSE DON'T COUNT STOP DEFLECTING

That's the thing with foresight, you can only prove it right when it happens.

ONLY FAGGOTS WOULD WANT THIS

Attached: 1562541270166.png (670x578, 345K)