Why is this so hugely successful? It's boring and repetitive compared to Capcom's other games

Why is this so hugely successful? It's boring and repetitive compared to Capcom's other games.

Attached: 7fa6d47ffd484b828c3821560651feea_Large.png (600x600, 158K)

Zoomers love "muh gwafeecs" meme

Go on, OP. List me all those non-boring non-repetitive games Capcom makes.
>inb4 DMC
not today zoomzoom

Zoomer here
Can confirm that I only play monster Hunter for the graphics

Because it's fun?

No idea honestly. Gameplay is shit, pacing is shit, graphics are washed out and ugly. Combat is a slow clunky mess.

gamers are primarily autists and they love boring and repetitive shit
you know minecraft is super popular, right?

I fucking love Monster Hunter World threads on Yea Forums. It is full of pure, concentrated seething.

You lost, Yea Forums. The game was a huge success and you fucking lost. Iceborne is gonna do great too.

Attached: 9AFTB7W.jpg.png (600x600, 63K)

It doesn't even look that good.

PS4 base and it released during peak drought

Resident Evil
Breath of Fire

Breath of Fire is okay, but RE has been stale for roughly two decades.

The game is about hunting giant monsters that are supposed to be stronger than you

Reason why you feel that the game is slow or clunky is because you're not supposed to beat the monster by button mashing and seeing lovely and artistic combos

If you don't like the game, then obv it's not for you....

This make no sense, no-one plays monster hunter for the graphics.

It's a fun video game.

The game is good for the most part, at least mechanically. It's full of quality of life changes that make monhun a bit less like a slog. The problem is the terrible end game which boils down to hunting the same handful of elder dragons over and over for no reason other than mats and waiting for the worst siege quest ever in Kulve Taroth so you can get the "meta" weapons it drops.

Clueless retards, why don't you plebs fuck off back to TF2

DMC is literally by far the msot repetitive though?

You must be genuinely stupid or casual to believe the MH combat or gameplay is a "mess". Now please also tell us that Souls has good combat, make me laugh.

Why aren't people able to talk on Yea Forums without resorting to hyperbole?

Do you really think Kulve Taroth is the worst siege event? Do you really think you could make a case for her being worse than Lao or Gaoren or Magdaros? Which take three times as long and consist of the monster entirely ignoring you and just walking until it starts hitting a wall?

*sigh* we need someone to make a new seething compilation for Iceborne.

Attached: 1562441288120.png (1920x1079, 1.88M)

Because at least those other sieges don't feel like a waste of time, with the exception of Magdaros, because they end with the hunter actually killing the monster or at least driving it off limping, not just it walking away from you in a huff. The fight itself isn't a slog, but I feel like that has more to do with world's gameplay than anything. Thematically it's the worst of them though. It's just a big Monster that you're not allowed to kill, at least Magdaros had story backing it to make that face a little better, but Kulve is just dropped in your lap at end game like a big, golden, limp noodle.