Fire Emblem

>I'll make use of you homosexuals until your bones turn into nothing
Holy shit I can't believe Dimitri fucking said that. How did Nintendo get away with it?

Attached: madman.jpg (1917x1080, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jwkVA8GlMgE
youtu.be/oDLkEtze5vs
usgamer.net/articles/fire-emblem-three-houses-is-essentially-a-spiritual-successor-to-a-game-that-never-came-west
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gays in my game? KILL EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM.
Woah, Nintendo is pretty based if you ask me.

Attached: 1563007963911.jpg (959x960, 339K)

>Refugees will hang from the trees
His classmates aren't much better

Attached: Ingrid_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 774K)

>You think I wouldn't notice you looking at my boobs? how about I put a hex on you so you can't move, and then I'll fuck your butt all night long as punishment? would you like that you little faggot?
Holy shit Nintendo there are kids playing this we can't say stuff like that, who approved this??!!

Attached: images (14).jpg (459x668, 27K)

Kazuhira Miller shitposting to the side... I'm betting that he's the bait and that he won't be as half as crazy as trailer hyped him up to be. It will be conquest all over again.
I fell for "Join the dark side." meme once with Fates, and I'm not about to fall for it twice.

Attached: 14021942184.png (171x159, 48K)

>tranny FEniggers have to staple yet another fake homocidal tendency to a paper thin personality character
You have a containment general for a reason

Attached: 1562505197741.jpg (640x627, 101K)

These are Caspar's base stats and skills, point and laugh at how weak he is!

Attached: unknown-16.png (944x735, 65K)

Don't remind me on that.
>get birthright
>holy_shit_it's_boring.jpg
>holy_shit_characters_suck.jpg
>get conquest in order to kill all these shitty characters fom birthright
>never happens
>mc somehow managed to be even more annoying than in birthright
>story somehow managed to be even more retarded than original one in birthright
>but at least it had good gameplay unlike birthright

Attached: excellent story.png (880x700, 848K)

>A student of the Blue Lions House at Garreg Mach Monastery, Ingrid is another childhood friend of Dimitri, as well as Sylvain and Felix, and aspires to be a true knight. Despite her noble birth, her family has fallen on hard times, placing pressure on her to restore its wealth by passing down her bloodline.
> placing pressure on her to restore its wealth by passing down her bloodline.

I will give her the child she needs.

Attached: FE Ingrid.png (487x453, 280K)

Awakening and Birthright are the best FE games.

>everywhere i go now is just faggots talk about faggot shit within the game
Im dealing with fucking toddlers

Attached: 1560383813306.jpg (255x247, 9K)

Fuck, do I buy three houses? It looks janky and barebones, but it might still be fun.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

>barebones
It's the Fire Emblem with the most mechanics and likely the most content ever.

I bet he has a tiny phimosis penis that the other Beagles laugh at.

I'll just emulate.

>buying games
Just hack your Switch already

>subtle hints that the Deers are going to go full genocide
>Timeskip Edelgard has Marianne's crest on her axe for some reason

Edelgard is going to kill Marianne and Claude is going to make Dimitri's tantrum look like a fucking joke

Conquest is trash compared to Birthright, the best Fates version.

There isn't stable emulator for switch, user. There are only experimental one aka have fun waiting for someone to make it even semi-playable.

Yeah, create a brick

Attached: pandereta-rayada-20x11x9.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Can Yuzu play the new FE games?

best boi Claude dindu nuffin

I'm retarded.

is this bizarro day

That's actually quite a tame thing to say. Nintendo would unironically easily get away with it.

That's not even bait. C'mon user, let's get your brain checked.

>there are SS logo'd skyscrapers in the game
>noone talks about them
???

Attached: fireemblemthreehousesskyscrapers.png (1429x760, 1.05M)

Will the Switch ever reach 3ds level of cfw? Or we stuck with never ending sleepmode or using a jib every time?

>barebones
There are a gorillion legitimate criticisms of the game yet you went with the most blatant bullshit.

That's not how experimental emulators work, son. Your ass is gonna wait for quite some time if you wanna be the pirate.
If you want to play older FE games like Awakening, Fates and SOV, then Citrus is your best friend.

Explain to me since I'm not exactly well versed on all this

it literally has the most content out of any standalone FE game thus far. how the fuck is it barebones?

>barebones
you can FISH

>he's the bait and that he won't be as half as crazy as trailer hyped him up to be
But that's literally the best part.

Is Awakening worth playing, or should I jump straight to what most people consider to be the best in the series, Fates?

Opening cutscene
youtu.be/jwkVA8GlMgE
Has SS logo on skyscrapers, the SS were the armed part of the Nazi party in German

Awakening sucks but most people new to the series seem to like it, so at least give it a try.

Awakening has absolutely nothing over Fates except maybe better characters and a more bearable plot.

I'm not new to the series though, just stopped playing after 8.

then skip it

Yuzu is doing fine, managed to get in 2 years where Cemu got in 4 years, but I didn't meant playing it now either way, but it won't take that long either.

It usually needs a huge boom in community support to speed up development, every time a popular game like Pokemon releases, emulators start advancing faster, it's what helped Citra a lot.

It's piss easy, but it's good introduction to what you can expect from current FE series.
Fates is dogshit and if you want to try it, then do it only for the gameplay. (Conquest and Revelation are your best friends for that)
SOV was nice and it's more closer to classic FE series compared to Awakening and Fates, and 3H (new game) kinda seems to be closer to that.

The story was fine it was the pacing and butchered localization that was the issue

I dont wanna get hyped too much in case its disappointment but I was thinking Zephiel tier type of crazy

Echoes is literally the furthest away from classic Fire Emblem, what the fuck?

>butchered localization that was the issue
I have no idea what you're talking about. English localization for Fates was top tier. You're just a hater.
>tfw there are those who unironically say shit like that

Attached: best_localization_ever.png (748x1284, 678K)

the world would be a better place if SoVcucks were put in concentration camps

Awakening hate is a meme I've never understood. I had played all the games in the series from 4 onward before I played Awakening and I fucking loved it. I'll give it that pair-up can be pretty broken but most FE barring a scant few games are easy as fuck anyway once you know what you are doing.

Awakening as a package feels like a sort of "best of" as far as the series goes by packing in tons of different mechanics and callbacks to other entries like beast units from FE9, child units from FE4, villagers from FE2 etc. It works great as a jumping off point for newcomers to the series.

Attached: 1558996124348.png (1748x1240, 1.38M)

Localization for Fates was shit to the point that it's hilarious.
However, at the same time localization did manage to make some characters better. Niles/Zero in particular. In Japanese version he was insufferable fag who couldn't stfu about wanting to rape [x] character. In English version he at least has his dick in his pants properly for most of the time and he's also more likable.
Joker/Jakob is also less of an ass in English version, although I miss his sailor tier dictionary when he gets mad.

The Gameplay of Awakening sucked ass, but the Awakening hate is just the usual Yea Forums contrarianism. Don't bother thinking about it. Awakening saved the series.

Who hurt her Yea Forums?

Attached: 3016391047194.jpg (3120x1358, 626K)

Buy it bro. No matter what any autists says, FE has always been a good time for me no matter how stupid the story might be sometimes.
And come to FE threads on Yea Forums to discuss it with the rest of us.

Attached: 1562900492699.jpg (775x1000, 73K)

They all probably either got NTR'd by Chrom or got Chrom'd themselves on their first playthrough.

trying to fit a bunch of mechanics into a game, having shitty level design, and forgettable characters doesn't make for much of a game, user.

Oh her autism is really cute. If only her post timeskip look wasn't so dumb

I think he'll still be crazy. After all, they did show that church lady is fucking nuts.

They only made him look better because he was the only bi character and they probably didn't want of only bi character to be stereotypical rapey-sleezy-sadistic douchebag. Which is why they kept sadistic douchebag part about him, minus rapey parts.

Robin is fucking Nowi, Nah and Morgan every days

I will say her father that is too overbearing for her, and probably her mother's death, that she think she is responsible for.

Conquest was the tightest shit, any hope for similar mapkino in 3H?

Attached: hypeBoi.jpg (900x900, 68K)

>SOV was nice and it's more closer to classic FE series compared to Awakening and Fates
No it wasn't you retard, even Kaga said the shiy maps and lack of balance needs to be fixed.

So THIS is the future Empress of Adrestria...?

Attached: 1562968248266.png (223x160, 97K)

>158cm
Womanlet

imagine

Do you have info regarding others? I need to know how tall (manlet) are Dimitri and Claude.

>UH, ALL THE DUSCUR PEOPLE OR NIGGERS AS I LIKE TO CALL THEM, GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE BLUE LIONS BECAUSE IT'S FOR TRUE FAERGHUS ONLY, UNDERSTAND, CAUSE IF YOU DON'T I WILL DESTROY DUSCUR AGAIN!!!!

Attached: 1561181086162.png (709x529, 757K)

Maps look pretty good from the few I've seen from Treehouse Live since they're more than just open fields and seem to have interesting mechanics to them.
Also the fact that a lot of old gameplay features like Canto and Dismounting are back makes me hopeful.

what's up with her mouth

so that's why she wears heels

Closest I've got is the Golden Deers minus Claude.
Tallest girl I've seen pre timeskip is Dorothea at 170cm

Attached: 1562969797738.jpg (1080x1080, 147K)

Bros i want to hack my switch to play leaked early is there sny good video guide

>148cm
IMAGINE

Attached: 1559465002362.jpg (737x1000, 93K)

>Most of the students are already 17-18 pre-timeskip
Why were people mad about dating the students again?

New game still looks like shit

HOLY SHIT would you look at that Lorenz

God damn those designs are awful

>188cm
Based Chadrenz. Chicks should fuck him instead of Dimitri (who is probably 170-something) for his chad genes.

These decent tits are wasted on the boring Marianne.

Attached: 1563083832570.webm (1280x720, 2.45M)

That little SS on the left building looks like the runes used by the German SchutStaffel (SS) in WW2. The SS and Waffen SS acted as paramilitary security and military special forces units respectively. Humorously enough, the about half of the Waffen SS was made up of foreign, non-German volunteers, mostly anti-communist east europeans but also included some French, Belgian, Spanish, and even a handful of British volunteers.

Attached: main-qimg-63eaa9f1f59d66e46f4d489ec593a644-c.jpg (1532x685, 175K)

>same stats as leonie
brehs....i hate being a manlet...

Attached: 1552347172030.jpg (585x485, 21K)

Lorenz achieves alpha male status with the timeskip

this game even worth buying a switch for

still taller than her VA

Attached: VaV6yb5PSsg1NrQXTp2dCPSXFjNkzvXsgzUFEyCtULE.png (656x317, 57K)

No. Still looks like trash

How the fuck are you so short. My mom isn't even 5 feet and I'm taller than you.

Attached: 1496842986913.jpg (480x542, 51K)

Go to sleep, Jake.

Anyone know if finding an old Shadow Dragon ROM is a good place to start to get used to the mechanics of this series?

My dad is 5'5" and my mom is 5'4".
I never got enough food as a kid either.

Attached: 1495827899013.png (560x551, 274K)

If Womenletgard is 158 cm and your mc is 175, then you do the math.

Attached: 2-30.jpg (1920x1080, 241K)

Dorothea is even taller. I bet she would bully you by putting her hand flat on her head and making a big deal that there's air under it above your head

No, Corrin is the main issue with Fates's story, and he is godawful no matter what script you use. Don't use a mediocre translation to shield thr original script's horrible writing you cowards.

Unironically this, gays need to be put down

Attached: 1562959924189.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

just start with Awakening like everybody else

>Claude is almost as tall as Edelgard

Attached: ....jpg (500x500, 25K)

Why? Are the old games not like the newer ones?

But Edel is wearing heels

Edgelord is wearing heels to make herself taller desu.

Did they finally made a dancer class that doesn't have to be babysitted 24/7?

Start with whatever you fuckin' want.

It's not worth playing dated games just to get a feel of the a slightly different mechanics.

Who is the tallest girl so far. The tallest girl's faction gets my vote.

>Byleth
>175 cm
Let's see what this is in human measurements...
>5'6"

Holy fucking MANLET LMAO if you aren't at least 190 you can fuck right off

Attached: 1563083370201.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

Hilda has some pretty big hips....

that's pretty hot

Right now Dorothea and it will most likely be her or a teacher

190 is quite a lot bruv....185 would be a bit more reasonable........

She's my cute autistic wife!

Attached: 13b14430-a301-11e9-9e7f-b066844bf4cb.jpg (1280x720, 577K)

Shut the hell up, manlet

God bless the USA, how can you be so wrong when you have Internet access

I'm taller than you

Is this dyke talking about Annette and the gay dad?

>homosexual womanlet
Jesus Christ, no wonder she pulls a Julius.

Yeah, I'm thinking Raphael will be a total 190cm chad.

>only 170/5'7"
Where is my precious 6'+ girl? Why is ISIS so horrible?

they seem to be about Byleth's height

Attached: 1212.jpg (226x196, 6K)

what does she look iike post timeskip?

like a damn loser

She has Ignace hair but purple.

Dorothea lost her blue panties and they were used as a sweat rag.

nips are too intimated by girls taller than them

Attached: 1562730529645.jpg (800x1600, 196K)

How tall is the female MC? I love size gap.

Attached: a1de1c88e3b84fe1af04895dd2d87ca6.jpg (596x2388, 139K)

Damn, fucking someone that short. Would absolutely wreck her.

Attached: boo you are a loser.jpg (1920x1080, 385K)

5'8", whatever, it doesn't matter because if it begins with 5 or less it's automatic manlet cutoff

Bernie runs the Itty bitty titty committee. She looks like a boy.

I didn't understand either until I did a replay on Lunatic. The game is rendered shallow when you have no choice but to break the campaign wide open with Robin/Lucina due to the Frederick-centered early game(The Shepards are mostly useless) and horrendous enemy stat bloat, combined with their sheer numbers.

what were they honestly thinking

And that's a good thing!

what do the flags stand for ? Infantry ?

Attached: Manuela.png (795x882, 160K)

probably like 167

Attached: 1553997236674.png (611x933, 546K)

Are you retarded? That's 5'9".

What's wrong with this unironically? what class is that supposed to be?

by me

I think post-timeskip all the students get new designs. This seems to be hers.

Only complaints are "herp derp no faggots to choose from :("

Gtfoh faggy

and by that I'm saying that I assume their outfits obviously change as well.

What's his name again, Yea Forums?

Attached: fedimitri1.jpg (1051x1051, 82K)

Wolf-Lord 2.0 Aryan Boogaloo

Blazing blade best FE imo

What the fuck is wrong with the textures?

Good enough

Attached: 75624383_p0.jpg (915x684, 117K)

leadership

I doubt they'll get outfits, since they'll all be classed up by then anyway.

But from the post-timeskip reveals we've seen thus far, all of their outfits look pretty unique and not anything like any of the classes in the game.

My cute wife Beru looks good you retarded niggers.
>Ignace hair
You're a blind dumb faggot. Who the fuck raised you?

Attached: olderberu.png (306x770, 1.12M)

Authority, it affects how effective the mercenaries support is.

I'm glad you're okay with settling for your loser of a wife.

Attached: 56er0.png (146x132, 36K)

For someone who never played a FE game, can you romance any of the boys

She, Annette and Lysithea

He for sure won't be crazy once fem!Byleth heals him with the power of her pussy.

Attached: 1562979782461.jpg (600x834, 131K)

Yes. In FE3H you can if you play as FemByleth. For male Byleth you have 2 daddy baras and 1 twink boy.

Attached: dimitri_byleth.jpg (1000x750, 106K)

And yet you'll still stick around like a masochistic fucking abortion. No one is keeping you here

*ahm*
Dimitri is for abuse and to be used.
He's only to know the word "JUST" and not happiness or lust.
He's to never heal and I'm going to make him eat Black Eagles first for his meal.
He's to kill all the mentally ill and let none of them live.
He's to seeth and defeat without ever being sweet.
Because a student of mine is going to build his reich and not whine like a bitch.

Otomefags need not apply because Blue Lions are for those who wish to see every last one of them die.

Attached: t. real Byleth.jpg (1200x1600, 241K)

kek

>conquestfags
Dragon Vein sucked, fuck off with your gimmicks.

with how they said the story branches I hope we'll get both not that crazy and full on crazy

he hates gays because Claud fucked his eye out very sad

The character models and animations are great.

Absolutely based and redpilled.

Attached: 130283219.png (375x365, 155K)

Can I just have a neutral route where all the kids murder each other while I'm fucking Manuela at home?

And they said Fire Emblem was in a decline

Have sex

based and murderpilled

Attached: time-to-caim.png (210x300, 88K)

We need a angry about eagles version of this, if I wasn't garbage at Photoshop I would do it

Attached: T0p8x98.png (550x281, 132K)

missed opportunity of making Byleth a Jeigan desu

I sure hope they don't end up as friends in the end. Maybe make it a secret ending or something.

It's Fire Emblem retard. There will be a big bad dragon behind it all and they unite to stop it.

The mc is the chosen one of the good dragon.
So you only need them to kill the bad one.

>arrow still goes through her hand
I was hoping they would polish the game at least a little bit before release.

Attached: arrow.png (657x638, 683K)

How will reclassing Byleth to Master Savant, aka Tactician/Grandmaster, work? Will you need to go through the mage classes, the swordsmaster one or both?

I hope they let us be an asshole since this game is following VN/otome tier of "choices."

Of course, the arrow is on the wrong side of the bow

I would usually be the one doing it, but normalfags with the Pokemon Go retardation kinda killed all my motivation for this kind of thing, it's all just tiring and boring now.

You'll need to gain levels in reason, you can sort of tutor yourself with Rhea like you do with students, and/or switch classes to mage to gain reason from battles

You don't need to go "through" any classes to reach a higher one. All you need if the correct weapon ranks to pass the test, you can go straight from Commoner to Savant if you wanted

I don't have a Switch yet, is it time to buy one or should I wait for the Switch Pro?

nobody cares about docked mode, there will never be a pro version

Someone watch GameXplain.

Attached: 1562390502839.jpg (400x359, 16K)

Nobody cared about "handheld mode" either, yet we have a Switch Lite.

I cared

except everyone cared about handheld mode retard, that's literally the point

Attached: 1563083996485.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

Attached: 1562233201499.webm (736x812, 754K)

wife

She is perfect in every way.

Is there any of the Claude or Edelgard post timeskip? I've only seen Dimitri.

According to this guy youtu.be/oDLkEtze5vs , part 1 is around 24 hours long.
That means part 2 should be the double of that if the 80 hour mark is true.

Seems like it heavily depends on how you play. Andrè from Gamexplain was on chapter 8 out of 12 of part 1 over 20 hours in, so it sounds like his playthrough will go on longer than 24 hours.

I am dumb.
I also have never played any FE games.
How likely I am to fuck up my first playthrough and not properly level up my character, develop the desired relationship or just get some bad ending in general instead of happy end?

Attached: fgjnchgj.png (643x873, 1.04M)

apparently the game is on the easy side so you'll probably do fine

There are skirmishes you can grind, so don't worry.

I honestly don't know why Yea Forums likes her so much. This bitch seems bland as fuck.

Attached: 1736346535324231.png (529x686, 188K)

tfw going through the hassle of updating and cfw my switch just for thsi game

she's super racist

Attached: fchbfgxhf.png (1320x1320, 2.56M)

Attached: FE Dimitri4.png (1200x731, 1.29M)

Attached: what's your type.png (1852x1051, 967K)

>Dexterity
>Charm
What?

I meant design wise. She seems so generic.

Scarlet with Leonie's haircut and Sully's lips

>dem freckles

Gets me everytime.

Attached: 6xT4lIi.gif (500x281, 908K)

Are the gay characters in three houses gay or bi?
Seems like a pretty important distinction but i don't see people making it

Bi

Sorry bro. All characters in all games in all media now need to be bisexual.

Attached: staymad.png (1530x335, 102K)

I wonder if you can make a baby as a FByleth with Alois or Gilbert

Intergen relationships are my weakness

Racist like Dimitri being homophobic? Or unironically racist?

>All characters should be the same
What a generic, sheep opinion.

Thanks user

You can't make any babies. No children in this game, and thank Jebus for that.

Maybe they will give us a hint of pregnancy at the end before the credits at least?
Would be nice

Her profile says she doesn't like people from Duscur, Duscur is the homeland of the brown guy (Dedue, who also happens to be Dimitri's retainer), do the math.

>horse girl
user, you should know better...

Dex is renamed skill from other games
Charm I don't know what does though

Scarlet is probably the my favorite of the 3, but shes stuck in the worst game in the worst path and IS didn't give a fuck about her. I'm still pissed about there being no special dialogue for killing her in Revalation.

Attached: 1546402020965.jpg (640x425, 177K)

Killing that homo whore Edgelord with my bro Dimitri!

I WOULD UNIRONICALLY LIKE THAT FROM HER

those banana peels look like a grinning face

Can you fuck the teachers?

Attached: 1432010122735.jpg (800x600, 140K)

you can fuck anybody and anything

Even better.
Teachers can fuck you

Like this?

Attached: tomboy fusion.png (341x582, 225K)

>F!Byleth wants to fuck girls with big tits and mommys
>M!Byleth wants to fuck twinks and dads

wow male byleth is literally me

I will choose the Blue Lions and I am going to marry Mercedes as male Byleth.
I will not allow any potentially gay people in my army.

except Mercy isn't bi...

She won't be once she gets a taste of my cock.

>Lysithea's budding talent is sword and is good at authority
Fuck now I really want to turn her into a dancer.
Just imagine her tiny underage body in that dress.

Based

She is retard. All 8 are bi, confirmed. There are no pure homo characters.

prove it dumb het

>can you

So are gay relationships in FE3H possible?

I like to think that fucking a lesbo purifies her fag gene, and the same for the gays getting a good marriage and kids

>be me
>be Claudefag
>ship him with female teach
>barely any content regarding it exists
>it's all gay shit
>meanwhile Dimitri gets Byleth pussy all the time
Straight drawfags, you have failed me.
Does Claude needs to lose his eye as well in order to get some STRAIGHT love from you? Because it seems that's the only way for someone to get pussy in here.

Attached: JUST.jpg (1750x1439, 192K)

/u/ fags go home

Attached: 1542842303237.jpg (670x380, 39K)

fujoshits love their men edgy

oh no no no no no

Claude had bad luck of getting faggy looking deisn + being brown, which attracted you know which crowd to him.

>Duskies

>all these memes about Dimitri being a cold blooded boy now
>in game it turns out Edelgard and Claude are the ones going around commiting warcrimes

This kind of bullshit is the reason all faggots need to be killed. Stop pushing your shitting agenda on everyone.

>UM OPTIONS EQUALS GOOD
rofl okay give me the option to turn off all faggot options before I start my game then I don’t need your "rights" or political pandering. Thankfully this game does have perma death so I can immediately kill all gay/brown characters if they join my faction.

Attached: 56D302F9-421B-41C9-9B5B-03022E91304B.jpg (2048x1344, 409K)

Edelgard isn't a pure fag either btw

Attached: 1562974424894.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

But Claude isn't edgy.
Wouldn't they be more into Dimitri than?

yeah, that's precisely the reason

I wonder what's up with that arrow above Edelgard's C rank support

Leaker said you need to talk to her multiple times in order to rank up

Welcome to the club. Being straight Claude fag is suffering because all the straight art with female Byleth is with Dimitri, while Claude gets fujos to draw him.

Maybe progression?

We finally found it, it means that there's multiple conversation scenes before the rank is unlocked.

???

Edelgard being a pure dyke would have been straight up suicidal.

NPCs cant romance each other so they are not bi, they are all playersexual

Wasn't Golden deers the only faction without fags? lmao the other two factions sure are late to the purging party.

Attached: 1447100075727.jpg (1462x1462, 188K)

There is NO excuse not to play this on Hard.

Attached: 1563115776061.png (1418x794, 1.15M)

Yea Forums is playing this game so there's no faction without fags

Still mad she’s a fag but if had nothing with mByleth I would have straight up firebombed ISIS headquarters.

/thread

Claude = not edgy = no fujo attention, by far the least popular leader
Dimitri = edgy = Fujosharts love him

>make her focus of first trailer and give her shippy dialogue with Byleth
>proceed to make her fByleth only
Would have been a greater blunder than the entire SwSh debacle right there

kys
Golden Deer is filled with brown which is unironically worse

It's extra hilarious because people kept calling them Golden Queers.

>not liking Edelgard being a degenerate Imperialist

What? Alright, time to join by tanned CHADs to purge the faggots off the planet
Remember, better fight with poo than having a literal poo exploration

You’re a degenerate and you need to be exterminated.

Did you even read his posts? He was complaining about the opposite. That only art regarding Claude is the gay one, while the only straight art he could find with female mc is mainly with Dimitri because otome fags (straight girls) dig Dimitri the most.

no fucking way, I don't want Lorenz to remain a permavirgin unless I fuck him myself

Learn what fujos are, you mong
Fujos like gayshit
It's otomefags who like having a husbando dote on their SI/main female MC

>kys
you fuck off to reddit, ya flaming underage faggot

Go away Claude

>Siding with poo is better than playing with poo
Sorry but both are still shit you fucking retard

Nigger fujos are the ones who draw gayshit, fujos are drawing Claude with Dimitri
This user wants straight shit, fujos don't do that

>cringe story
>shit designs
>garbage graphics
>shit artist
>shit gameplay
>tumblr garbage
>cringe setting
FEcucks are done lmao

Attached: 1562301544378.jpg (2560x1440, 1.51M)

Hot

Attached: dgdsgs.png (730x725, 1001K)

I was talking about the opposite thing my man.
I was saying that I ship female protagonist with Claude, but that straight girls don't find Claude to their liking and that they ship themselves with Dimitri the most. (judging by all the Dimitri x female protagonist art)
It's rare for me to find any nice Claude x female protagonist art because most Claude art is done by fujoshi who want of him to be gay.

>kys is Reddit
fucking LMAO is this your first time on this website sweetie

That would only make it more fun killing her.

Alright, I get it. Wait until the game is out and then girls would realise that Claude is better overall than Dimitri and the fanart with Claude + FemByleth will come
We only having pre-release fanart for now

that looks horrible

So, what do you think will 3H poll look like?

Attached: fates_porru.jpg (956x2381, 667K)

Huh, game actually looks pretty great here.
Never played a Fire Emblem game before so I'm hesitant to pick up for full price, but what I've seen so far looks very fun.
Convince me FEbros

God I wish that was me

Dimitri will place first for men, Edelgard for women.

Attached: 1560101542858.png (773x803, 838K)

>Oboro cucking Elise from her spot in the Halloween dlc
You just know no one in the team expected it considering how Oboro's outfit and pose suited Elise far better than her

Dimitri and Edelgard imo.

No way trannies will vote for Claude the traitor.

>that guy in the back dancing a jig

Attached: 1488246883037.gif (285x224, 247K)

If you cant hack a switch, you must go back to your country

>boring fag is number 1
>other shitdere fag with dumb hair is number 3
>Kamui on the list at all and being THAT HIGH
>on one side I'm not surprised that mr. sadist who wants to rape anything that moves is that high considering what audience he panders to, on another NANI DA FUG
>cross-dressing fag that high even though he was among worst children in already shit cast of children
>Charlotte being lower than those shitstains below her
Who allowed this type of shit taste?

Golden deer has a very light brown guy as leader and thats it, lions have the darkest guy although even dedue ain't actually black.

Dimitri (men), self-insert (female). At least when it comes to how popularity of it looks like now, but the game might change that.

Japan.

Conquest is my favorite because of the gameplay, even if this doesn't end up having very good maps it looks like it'll still be pretty strategically deep

>Flora
>that high
>Flora
>higher than Felicia
What kind of autist even liked her at all?

Nips are the ones who will the voting. They don't give a shit about whole Claude drama, or Claude himself much, desu.

holy shit I know who I'm marrying

if you like Fire Emblem then probably

>Orochi
>dead last
Japan is a fucking trash country and deserve a third and fourth nuke.

Remove those nigger lips and return Scarlet's smile, then it will be perfect.

I didn't like Flora but she wasn't as annoying as Felicia at least.

that's 5'10" retard

Is there a "canon" pairing for the protag or is there none like in Persona games ?

>Felicia
Felicia was the another reason to pick female protagonist over male.
You'll get asshole two-faced butler, but at least his support conversations with you and others don't consist over one and the same trait aka being clumsy like Felicia. Plus, he's more useful at the start of the game.

Attached: moonman.jpg (773x1000, 229K)

Besides Chrom and Sumia in Awakening, there are no such things as cannon pairings.

There are no canon parings as far as nu-Fates goes. At least when it comes to your MC.
Closest to "canon" paring that you could find was Azura + Felicia for male Corrin/Kamui and Jakob/Joker for female Kamui.

Are screenshots like this from handheld mode or just zoomed in? I hope it doesn't look this low resolution docked

Nope. No canon parings apart from Chrom/Sumia in Awakening and this as closest as you will get it for Fates .

Conqust Corrine is the only protag in any vidya that I hated. I was extremely annoyed with every other chapter he would remind his merry band of murderous lunitics that they aren't killing anyone.

Only Conquest on Lunatic let it be possible to fuck yourself over that badly with character levels and classes, I doubt this'll be the same. But relationships don't just happen, you need to actively make sure each couple you ship is together

based

Attached: 12028421894.jpg (339x339, 30K)

That's the shittiest thing to come out of punished Dimitri. Waifufags are so boring.

>we've gone from Corrin wiping the sweat off his brow at the end of each chapter and going "Whew, it was tough but good thing we knocked the entire enemy army out" to all of your students reacting to the first time they kill another human being

Attached: 1560616998991.jpg (1193x670, 123K)

>Lorentz is taller than me
OH NO!

Does support levels and charisma make it easier to recruit students from other houses? The units I want are so spread out that there's really no obvious house for me to choose, so I hope you can feasibly manage to recruit more than just a couple.

the golden queers leader is a fag

gay

no. he isn't

I love Lucina and Lyn. Who would I like in Three Houses?

I'm not sure you can romance the garbage can but you can try...

fujos are seething because it's NOT the case, retard

>Nintendo of America's Twitter header is Specifically Demitri Blue Lions

Golden bros....

>to all of your students reacting to the first time they kill another human being
What did he mean by this?

Attached: time_to_Caim.png (2560x1440, 1.25M)

You're the one wanting a woman to "heal" a broken man. You're practically a woman. Go watch some sappy romance movie.

That's because Audrey from Treehouse is a husbandofag who loves blonde guys. She was all over Xander during Fates.

>""""""We need to help the village, or else their families will be torn apart and ruined""""""

>YEAH SO? I LOST MY PARENTS

Attached: 190524_HP.png (1200x1200, 710K)

>t. woman
Men are the romantic gender.

My brother from another mother.

Attached: Dimitri tbh.jpg (1197x756, 153K)

Gay Explain said in the first 'real' mission where you go after bandits, all of your students will react the first time they kill someone, ranging from horror to indifference to exhilaration

Attached: beste.png (1268x408, 1001K)

>exhilaration
Glory to the Golden Reich.

Apparently on the first chapter every character has dialogue reacting to the first time they win in battle.

>he wouldn't heal his bro by letting him fuck your bucci until is gaping wide open
You sound like a bad friend.

Makes since the axe girl was pleased.

you can be a fag without being gay

This game gets better by the second

Attached: OBELISK THE PUNISHED.png (468x679, 596K)

He's the one who is most liked out of 3 (for all the wrong reasons) and most meme'd after his time-skip desu, so...

Yes, but women are the ones who love the idea that they can fix a man with problems. That's why they eat up all those shitty movies and books with that type of plot.

Based Hilda dehumanizing the opponent.

Normally, I find Hilda to be a comforting, if unarousing, presence around the school. Like a well-watered fern. But, today, she has tapped into this violent, psychopathic side. And I'm like, wow... Hilda has kind of a nice rack.

Attached: Dwight.jpg (263x192, 8K)

He's not interested in men, though.

>for all the wrong reasons
What would be the the "right reasons" to like him?

It was Edelgard last week, so probably Claude next.

Wrong reasons as in how everyone hopped onto his dick because he was shown as absolute madman in his time skip. How everyone started liking him for going wrong. Aka what I meant by him being liked for "all the wrong reasons."

Dilate

Apparently according to that engadget review they also wished they didn't go with Normal because it felt too easy at points.

I'm probably going to roll with Hard for first run myself.

He's saying that he got popular for going mad. How nobody gave a single shit about him when he was first shown and how everyone made fun of him before he was shown as psychotic Eizen looking hobo. He basically went from least popular to most popular character of this game after his time skip version was shown.

SOMEONE LEAK ALL THE TIMESKIP DESIGNS ALREADY FUCK

>I can't understand basic maternal feelings
Are you some kind of bizarro feminist? Did your mother never took care of you when you had a bad cold or something? Healing and taking care of her family and loved ones is literally the duty of a woman, you got your principles all reversed.

cant believe they thought it was a good idea to have Raimi on writing for this game, how does he keep getting away with it?

this

>Stop pushing your shitting agenda on everyone.

I really wish you faggots would follow your own goddamn advice.

Attached: Lodo.png (1515x308, 103K)

Attached: 1562793611172.jpg (250x241, 7K)

>Arianrhod avatar
Checks out.

I think it will go like this:
>Blue Lions - closest to normal, unironically (Birthright)
>Golden Deer - neutral that can go two ways: retarded friendship way or interesting kike way (Revelation / Kikeinnovation)
>Black Fags - full edgelord (Conquest)

Attached: 00001632_08.jpg (1222x708, 133K)

they also changed the gay dialog for Rhajat to be the same as the straight.

That's more on 8-4 being lazy.

Attached: 1537734724311.png (1280x662, 746K)

What is the monkey paw giving us in return for restoring FE's soul? It's all too good to be true

Hate to break it to you but the majority gets to set the agenda.

You don't seem to understand this yourself. It's not about maternal feelings and simply wanting to care for someone. It's more of them thinking so highly of themselves that they think they can fix another human being and those types of stories feed into that which is why women love them. Like you think female Byleth can "heal" Dimitri. It sounds like the plot of some horrible, boring chick flick.

We are suffering the Monkey's Paw, all the fags and trannies for the past 2 days have prevented any form of discussion of the game outside Yea Forums and even here it's pretty hard.

Fuck, that's a really good edit. Bless you my man.

We will never be able to discuss FE ever again anywhere because all the fags will be complaining about not having enough representation.

granted, but the game will look like it's from the N64 era

Judging by how Nips are fagging characters so far? Dimitri and Edelgard. They're the most popular character of 3H so far. They don't seem to give a fuck for Claude that much like Western fags do. At least not yet. This may or may not change after the game is out. Loli will for sure rank high after the game is out because Nips like their lolis.

Attached: 1548015005473.png (390x310, 205K)

Treehouse localised Fates, not 8-4

>We will never be able to discuss FE ever again
That's already a thing with the waifu posting and FEH.

even better because Treehouse got reigned in so hard they're chokihng. A couple members even quit/fired.
I used to only use Reddit for /r/FireEmblem and that place has become a lgbtq community. It's fucking annoying.

It’s the exact same here though.

But looking like shit from several gens ago is a requirement for soul according to Yea Forums.

/r/FireEmblem is fucking awful
>All the threads shitting on waifufags
>As soon as the gay options of TH come out faggots can't stop complaining about them
You give an arm and they want a foot, fucking ungrateful faggots.

Last time I saw them they were shitting on Conquest maps while praising Echoes maps, do they still do that?

Yeah. The other day someone was bitching that Ninjas reducing stats is unfair and how Conquest is too hard blah blah blah.

Yeah, it's a pity that good content is getting burried by "Muh Gay Claude!" post.
For example, I saw a really good Edelgard theory there, but Gay content takes more views.
A shame really.

>female
>cute fanart
>male
>fucking asshole teacher
Why?

Attached: 1563107612502.jpg (900x900, 144K)

>yuri
Fuck this game for having a place for you fags

They hate echoes maps as well don't worry. and most love Conquest (other than the story).

Probably because male Byleth posting tends to sound like this

Because male Byleth looks like he's constantly unamused/unimpressed while female Byleth looks more curious/neutral.

We get a shitload of new info dropped about the game but nope, can't discuss shit, need to have our fifth thread complaining about Claude not taking dick in the ass.

>12 more days till release
Hurry up, stupid time!

Attached: A140FE5B29FB4FF0B8DC4210D23BD921.jpg (317x326, 22K)

Shut up and go to your fucking room

Attached: 1563110236853.jpg (1070x318, 33K)

Going to fuck Gilbert for the memes.

Attached: give me 2 battles.jpg (854x751, 194K)

>tfw potentially 9 or 10 for us piratefags

Attached: monster_sip.jpg (1480x832, 170K)

I fucking love "sick of his job" Byleth, he's the best.
>I'm tired
>my feet hurt
>I haven't graded all the tests
>Caspar failed his essay again
>Astrestia needs an heir but Edelgard keeps flirting with girls
>my dad's subordinate might be trying to seduce me
>Annette's father invited me to lunch
>I wish I was doing mercenary work

I'm actually surprised it hasn't leaked yet

Don't @ me 5 hours later, you salty obsessed faggot.

Attached: 1548014769272.png (718x526, 640K)

He already have a dragon loli in his mind, everyone else it's just wasted time

Just look at this happy face!

Attached: 1539352946016.png (207x198, 85K)

Alois is so fucking dead.

Attached: qeb1fmvvo1a31.png (500x2315, 476K)

Can I get a video of him saying that?

Attached: 1553993600088.jpg (640x480, 90K)

Take your bets Yea Forums which classes will be good and which will be trash this time around. Will it be an archer meta FE or will they be trash, will pegasus knights be playable, or will stat inflation make them unplayable. You decide.

nah it's way too early
maybe late next week at best

This is the absolute happiest he can muster.

>Why yes I want to truly kill them all and my path is the true path to destruction. How did you know, goyim?

Attached: Claude.jpg (959x960, 414K)

My prediction is that after time skip Alois will become grumpy man with a full beard.
Gilbert will start to have grey sides.
The twink guy will grow a goatee.

Because he would rather be fucking someone's dad rather than putting up with stupid teenagers

It better be, kike.

Hopefully, that is the case because if you're unironic power of friendship fag, then fuck off.

>country half run by jews so they are destined to win
>no fags allowed
>Claude is a massive chad
>Lorenz is a chad in the making
>Marianne, Hilda, Aoi Yuuki and Leonie are all quality grills
Why haven't you joined the Golden Deer yet?

Knights will be garbage until they promote to Great Knight.
Archers will be weaker than in Echoes but still not be as bad as the other games.
Mage knights will be busted.
Pegasus and Wyverns will be as good as ever.
The rest of the master classes will be memes.

Your first statement I think is going to depend on what maps we see mid-late game. If we see a lot of desert/mountains I see horses being useless like they were in echoes.

So since the majority of people working in the video game industry are either LGBTQ or have no problem with them, I guess you'll finally shut the fuck up then.

Oh no...

Attached: 1563117731160.jpg (1920x1080, 891K)

You just KNOW

Is she gonna say it?

Kek, so we can get more trashfires like Deadfire?
>reeeee fucking gamers buy our LGBTQ games, stop boycotting them and making us lose money

>1080p
Is that the actual docked game resolution?

Even if horses are useless (which they won't be, this is FE) knights won't magically become good and will basically be memes until they hit Great Knight.

I've heard someone say it's 720p handheld, 900p docked. Won't know for sure unless DF does an analysis.

Marianne has great tits. The girl has better boobs than I thought she had.

This was before punished Dimitri

Or an epilogue like in FE7 that shows the main character's child

>LGBTQ
I love how this acronym doesn't make any fucking sense but retards keep using it.

I was thinking more along the lines of the Catherine remake, or the numerous other games that have homos in it.

How come we had so many leaks two days ago but now there's nothing

I love how it keeps growing as the mentally ill come up with new things to make themselves unique and get attention.

Because they weren't leaks, they were official previews

Edel is your basic bitch choice for the game

Can you ship gays off with each other, or just the Mc?

Attached: 1647096D-E88E-43EA-8E65-A8BEF04E1D20.jpg (2048x1152, 339K)

>lgbtqiapk
That's how it is now.

cute lesbians

The S-support list was a leak though

You can't ship people period, except with the MC.

Attached: 3DmunpK.jpg (1280x720, 462K)

>the reason tharja follows robin is because she's into pegging
This works for either gender too

And people still claim the slippery slope doesn't exist.

Do they not have partnership cutscenes anymore?

Only the MC can have S supports, everyone else can only reach A.

There may be canon pairings, we don't know because everything post-timeskip is under NDA. Some are even saying there might be post timeskip supports given that no one had their timeskip design in the support menu

Is the confirmed to also be the case post timeskip?

This seems like a weird choice. Are we sure they just don't get their S rank until after the time skip?

lesbians are good, gays are bad.

for months i told myself that i was for sure going to sit this game out, but now that release is approaching, my will to no buy it is shaking.

can you anons sell me on whether or not to buy this shit? the homo shit is not a factor one way or the other for me

Attached: tigbitties.jpg (750x750, 73K)

you can do a a taktik

pirate it

The story was shit even in the japanese version

The plot was inspired by Geneology of the Holy war
usgamer.net/articles/fire-emblem-three-houses-is-essentially-a-spiritual-successor-to-a-game-that-never-came-west

Attached: Quan,_Sigurd,_and_Eldigan_Cipher.jpg (1199x578, 234K)

And when people don't buy those games cause they don't like the ideas they push, causing the company to go out of business, the gay game developers will just except they push a minority opinion that most people don't agree with right?

I'd say go for it
Early impressions from leaks and preview articles say the story is actually really solid since the school and persona stuff in the beginnign serve as the set-up for the time-skip stuff where it becomes a proper war story.
One of the best things I've heard about it is "it's what fates should have been"
Interestingly, the Engadget preview article also states that the slice-of-life school elements actually work better in Three Houses than P5 because they feed into the combat portion of the game more naturally.

In the gameplay video I noticed how you can invite two people over for a lunch.
Why not just one person?
What is it for?
If I want to invite my LI to lunch do I also need to invite someone else too?

Homophobes are a minority in civilized countries

>defending Fates' story
Now I've seen it all.

Attached: shittoagen.png (420x249, 192K)

Preorder it like a good goy

MByleth going to give her so much dick she'll never want pussy again

Attached: Artwork_Edelgard.png (826x1128, 725K)

I think it's to raise morale and do light support stuff.
Morale affects how well lesson stuff works, as well as battle performance, I think

Is that why the courts had to be the one to legalize gay marriages?

>Can't even spell Edelgard
>Claims most fans are "LGBTQ+"
The absolute state of the FE fandom outside of Yea Forums

does the game have three unique playthroughs in it depending on who you side with or is your character like a forth neutral party? Given they split Fates up for two paths i'm doubting this game gives you three for the price of one

>The story was fine
no, it was not

Dimitri isn't crazy hes just a revolutionary

Dimitri is for being used and abused.

Attached: 91446DE4-B3F1-45E8-9D23-2613B775B1A5.jpg (1280x1508, 725K)

Every change in the law has to go through the courts.

anyone have the pic showing that the old dudes have s ranks?

You can be with Claude as long as you say No Homo.

Attached: 26eehnhc0ba31.jpg (2048x2048, 257K)

The game is split into two parts, the school phase and then the 2nd part is 5 years later
School phase follows the same plot/chapters for every house but each house gets different perspective and story elements, for example one of the early arcs involves the dad of one of the Blue Lions instigating a rebellion against the church so it's a far more personal story for them than the other houses. After the timeskip, the plot/chapters for each house are unique, and Treehouse said the stories are completely unique at that point compared to Birthright/Conquest essentially following the same plot beats in nearly the same order just on different sides.

she's clearly the dark mage/shut-in type so she must have big bointy bits to attract people

If that's true why did they allow California to vote on gay marriage and then have the courts change it when they voted no?

Making laws is exactly NOT what the courts are supposed to do

Attached: Flayn crushes a peasant rebellion (colorized).png (1920x1080, 2.47M)

How many days before release did Dragon quest builders 2 leak?

I don't want too have I have no reaaon to prove myself :)

based

Claude has a super gay aura and is just pretty boring in general. Dimitris punished timeskip development makes fembyleth fixing him with lots of sweaty sex the hottest possible outcome

Since the slippery slope does exist, should we genocide the far right because they're pumping out terrorists like the muslims?

The question is who did punish Dimitry?

Normal is made for the new arrival to the series. To teach them how the game is. Or just to allow for an easy way to see the story.
Hard is how someone should play the game to have the best experience. How the game is meant to be played.

>the loli is bi
Sold

Attached: 6aa082fe-3e13-4bc2-a92f-b203a41f00b1.gif (602x338, 982K)

I still find it funny that the guy who got the most shit for his design, was the same guy to get the best design in his time skip.

I don't think you understand what the concept of the slippery slope is.

what's more scrubby between normal/classic and hard/casual

Hard/Casual is more scrubby

>Killing peasants
Wew lad, we really are the church's lapdogs before the timeskip.

>the loli is lesbian but you can and will cure her with the power of a cock
Here, fixed

Too much bullying regarding his noodles hair broke him and made him into a chad that he is now.

Us for making fun of him too much.

Attached: 'member.jpg (1024x1022, 131K)

Give it to me straight, fags, how much fanart will Ashe get?

hey man i'm down with either as long as i can bang the loli

Attached: 1534720070118.jpg (847x579, 79K)

Classic/casual doesn't matter. If I lost an unit, then I restart the map, unless I'm playing Iron man.
So I really like the Divine Pulse that can save my units.

Dunno. Fujos were all over him before he was confirmed not to be bi. It depends on how he will look after his time skip.

>turning off an option that generally won’t effect you because building supports past c rank is entirely up to the player to own the libs
imagine being 15 years old. not a care in the world. oh if only i could go back. You’re lucky, user. Enjoy your youth while you can.

Attached: 5CD7F011-A898-4983-A0C0-AB30D9338AD3.jpg (470x719, 86K)

Kek how can she likes shotas if they would normally be taller than her lol

The dragon lolibaba is a bi option? Neat, I guess I'm picking her my first playthough.

Attached: 372421.png (469x472, 115K)

based

What you consider far right is just your current perspective based on today's position of the overtone window. So it's not a slippery slope. But the pushing of the gay agenda(which is really just keep coming up with a new problem for the gays, to keep its voting block intact) has now lead to children being given hormones to change their biological sex.

I just love him so much, I want to protect his smile.

Attached: 1550170025370.jpg (849x1000, 129K)

The first time I saw that trailer, I didn't even realize that was meant to be Dimitri until I came here and saw everyone shitposting him.

Attached: 1563052896623.jpg (814x855, 139K)

Just more proof that bullying is, in fact, a good thing.

jesus this is the BEST looking outfit with best textures and model + animations I've seen as of yet

I'm thinking this game's based.

Same. Which made me confused back then that they didn't show lord noodles, yet they showed both Claude and Edelgard and some crazy Eizen looking guy with an eyepatch in the trailer. I didn't realize that said crazy Eizen look alike was meant to be him!

>The far right are just trolls
>The far right aren't hurting anyone
>Sure, the far right are beating people up but it's not that bad
>Sure the far right keep murdering people but it's not that bad
>Sure the far right have committed several terrorist attacks on western nations but hey you win some you lose some
>Sure the far right have attempted to supplant democracy in America through force of arms but this is just business as usual
(YOU ARE HERE)
>Sure the far right have turned those internment camps into death camps but it's not that bad really

I remember seeing him and instantly remembering the leaks, so I came here and shitposted about him.

Attached: 1562343847643.jpg (1197x929, 329K)

Based and bullypilled

Attached: 1511084920977.png (252x411, 289K)

I don't think you know what the far right are

They're going after the Persona route, chasing the otaku bucks, which means no romance for anyone but (you). It's weird because it'll probably alienate the female fanbase a bit, who love shipping sidecouples, whereas males love having everything to themselves.

REEE THE FAR RIGHT ARE LITERAL NAZIS
dilate

>Sure the far right have attempted to supplant democracy in America through force of arms but this is just business as usual
Wait, do you actually this is happening right now?

Same. I thought that they were showing some new character.

funny how something that doesn't exist is doing all those things

jesuschrist the dub is absolutely atrocious as usual

and americans are gonna eat this shit up and defend it, I hate americans.

Then how come M!Byleth can cuck Alois's wife

>He isn't aware of Oregon and the militia.