5 hour game for sixty goddamn dollars

>5 hour game for sixty goddamn dollars
How did they get away with this and what the fuck happened? Worst vidya purchase I've made in a long time. I can't believe the Metro devs fucked me like this.

Attached: Essley_MetroExodus.jpg (768x432, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=46401
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Game lasts for 15-20 hours. Weak bait.

If you pirated games before buying them, this wouldn't happen.

Attached: TPB_lives_forever.png (566x469, 100K)

why do you think they went epic exclusive? you dont need to satisfy fans if you get corporate shekels

>15-20 hours
Were you just walking around the areas or something? Even with doing the side objectives, the game came up to 5 hours for me.

>5hours
why lie?

No. You didn't play the game.

DSP needed 17 hours and the game is super easy even for this retard, so 15-20h seems reasonable unless you speedrun it

no you didn't, it took me like 20 hours. I explored but not everything

Nigger.
Before you point out the other times, I dropped the game a few times.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190714_063853.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

its 10 hours at best

30-35 hours for me at Ranger difficulty

where does it show gameplay time?

Made no splash. What happened? Boring or just meh?

its the weakest of all 3

I got it for free on gamepass

fell for the open world meme
didn't play on the series strengths up until the last area

Played the first hour on gamepass and it was shocking felt completely unfinished and dull, does it get any better?

tried to be the next stalker except had nothing close to it
also enjoy fixing/cleaning your AK after every 10 rounds lol

>fell for the open world meme
it's linear and cinematic as fuck
it's boring with a shit story and shit gameplay
first 2h are a literal movie, it gets a better when you can actually play

Still pathetic for $60.

Anyone who takes money from the Chinese government isnt trustworthy. This includes the POTUS

>it's nothing like stalker
>complaints about a common mechanic
is this the power of summer?

Attached: 1562829569752.jpg (512x512, 19K)

um yea fuck off libtard and dont come back. he won. she lost. get over it.

you are a special turbo retard
why are you trying to look smart you fucking retard

They took out the claustrophobic areas and most of the supernatural shit that made the other games great and replaced them with most generic open-world tropes. Slavers and cannibals is the most played out shit. 90% of the time you are fighting boring human enemies, and the other 10% are shitty blatant ghoul-ripoffs from Fallout. Exodus is terrible.

Attached: 1551908863613.jpg (211x203, 15K)

>muh enemies
>no mention of the godawful cinematic "gameplay" of the old games

>he trusts any politician
Sure is summer around here

Kind of enjoyed it, I really liked some moments of the game, preferably whenever you interacted with the crew, or when it was actually immersive and claustrophobic. It's sad that the game turned out like this after six years, this was supposed to be kino bros

Just boring. Not Metro enough, story pacing was poor all throughout the middle, open-ish levels were Farcry 2 tier bland without the cool setting to make up for it. Strayed too far from their roots.

I don't know what you are talking about. How was the old games cinematic at all?

Play time is not shown. Sure showed us, fag.

Attached: 1552712199456.jpg (650x638, 108K)

back to resetera

Did you reach the last level?

You said that I didn't play the game, retardo. I clearly do so.
Why are you so fixated on the playtime? It's still a short fucking game.

took me 10 hours and got the "good" ending and everything. Played on ranger hardcore to escape the console cancer that has befallen my Metro series.
Only good part was novosibirsk. The desert and forest was a fucking nightmare of open world cancer. Felt like playing far cry 5.
Metro exodus is a decent game but a huge step down from its predecessors. 4/10 wont replay it.

It's not their fault you're a zoomer that rushes through games and never read or listen to anything. Go back to your mobile games.

>muh gorillas
>Why are you so fixated on the playtime? It's still a short fucking game.
why did you just confirm you were lying?
so how long was it actually?
>Metro exodus is a decent game
>long cutscenes and scripted walk sequences
it's decent if you are retarded

one level does not save a game. The fact that the last level was so great only hammers through how shit the rest was.

You're the one who's fixated on 5 hours even though you can't prove it can be adequately finished in that timeframe without speedunning.
howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=46401

Having buyer's remorse is acceptable, lying is not.

>it's decent if you are retarded
well I was just being honestly and comparing to the games we get now. Its not complete shit and there are a couple of good stuff in there. Decent enough to pirate and try out.

>never read or listen to anything.
it should be a game you retard, not a fucking book or movie
> the last level was so great
lol no

>it should be a game you retard, not a fucking book or movie

Wait, so you bought a game while you didn't know what you were getting yourself into?
You didn't know metro is more about setting and atmosphere instead of fast combat?

Are you literally saying you were too stupid to do some research before you bought the game?

maybe you are right and I was just so happy to actually be back in something atmospheric and close to the other games.
I did like the new Liberians though (they made no sense but who gives a shit).

>You didn't know metro is more about setting and atmosphere instead of fast combat?
funny you say that as this metro game was the least atmospheric and had the most combat of them all. Just boring random critter and bandit encounters.

Yes, I did. It was 10/10 perfection.
>muh gorillas
Who gives a flying fuck about the gorillas? They were weak. What about the entirely dead station? You didn't enjoy the mystery of the battle?

jesus christ are you getting more stupid by the minute ?!

That game is catered for zoomers. you retard zoomer

My problem is with the dialogues, they don't really feel that engaging or interesting and Artyom still being a silent protagonist is stupid. Hell silent protagonists outside of RPG's are stupid in general.

>Sudden 180 on what his problem is
Ok

>You didn't know metro is more about setting and atmosphere instead of fast combat?
you can be about setting and atmosphere while still being a game with zero cutscenes
>zoomers
just say you have autism, it's easier
it's not the same person you fucking retard

>you can be about setting and atmosphere while still being a game with zero cutscenes
But the game has very little cutscenses. Sure they are still there but most of the time is spent with the player being in control.

The devs just fucking need to pull a Dead Space 2 already and let him speak already, goddamn.
>"Hey Artyom can you can go speak with the commander about letting this woman and child on the train? Only you can do it!"
>ten minutes of dialogue where Artyom just fucking stares while the commander convinces himself that it's a good idea to bring them along
>"Hey Artyom, good job talking to him!"
It's so goddamn unrealistic that people would just talking around his silence like this and have whole entire monologues with themselves while he stares on like a mongoloid.

Silent protagonist isn't new. Your imagination is supposed to take over and come up with plausible replies, the other characters' lines are compatible with this (with a few exceptions). Reason why this feels awkward to you is because you aren't used to how the old games used to work.

Personally loved it. But the Caspian did drag on a bit. Also did miss NPC towns/stations/traders. It reminded me a lot more of STALKER than the previous installments which were a lot more linear and narrative focused.

Oh shut the fuck up already with the zoomer shit. Old games atleast had party members/side NPCs explain the silent protag's intentions. In Metro, Artyom is almost always alone. So when he mets someone new on his journeys they shouldn't be magically able to tell what he wants or be comfortable with him being a silent retard.

I guess its up to personal tastes but IMO it would make the dialogues tenfold more interesting if he just talked normally. Like the other user said, it worked just fine in Dead Space 2. Plus he already talks in loading screens so why not just go all in and give him some dialogue? He's clearly an established character and the game isn't an RPG with multiple dialogue choices to choose from so why not?