Gears of War 5 cuts all references to smoking and tobacco

Why do Americans devs censor everything, Yea Forums?

pcgamer.com/gears-of-war-5-cuts-all-references-to-smoking-and-tobacco/

Attached: abcdf.png (755x608, 533K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PkKy4yqpIWM
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099584/
npr.org/2018/08/24/641618937/no-amount-of-alcohol-is-good-for-your-health-global-study-claims
hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/alcohol-risks-benefits-health/
nationalpost.com/news/canada/remember-that-study-claiming-no-amount-of-alcohol-is-safe-heres-why-you-shouldnt-worry
youtube.com/watch?v=tU_va3k4Qv8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wowowowowowowowowwowo
are you raysist by any CHANCE user?????????? how dare u you supremasist wh*te cis incel sex scum myshoegenist androghenist disgusting pig

I always thought how funny americans are in media for censoring smoking or showing it as a super terrible thing to do but the consumption of alcohol is celebrated...

not funny, didn't laugh

does anyone even care about gears anymore?

then fuck you

Womeeenz!

Gears is ran by Leaf faggots now. Nice try though.

Because we live in clown world

Attached: 11565817516.png (1000x1000, 419K)

thanks goodness, I can't have my kids seeing people smoking on their game about chainsawing others

The dude lost someone from cancer recently and wanted to remove smoking for that game. Shame but understandable.

NOOOOO TOBACOO BAD

Attached: 1562322730937.jpg (1080x1020, 131K)

Nobody forces anyone to smoke. Cancer sticks are a choice, so fuck em

Let's cleave someone in half with a chainsaw gun while blood and guts spray allover us but YOU BETTER NOT BE FUCKING SMOKING WHILE DOING IT YOU SHITLORD

Attached: ^03CA7111F973C2CA3A310DA8528FE5929ED8C9E6F5C8F4F57C^pimgpsh_fullsize_distr.png (1600x900, 1.55M)

Japanese devs censor smoking all the time, you fanny wobbling faggot.

It definitely is. Doesn't mean it needs to be censored.

Zoomers don't care about Gears of War and the people who played 1-3 don't like the new games. Dead on arrival.

Do they vape instead?

NOOOO SELF-RESPONSIBILITY BAD
GOBMINT NEED TO DECIDE WHAT GOOD FOR ME

Attached: 1560946831008.png (231x218, 9K)

>oldest fully documented women who lived to 122 smoked every day for 100 years
cope and seethe

Imagine being such a basedboy that you don't indulge in one of life's greatest pleasures known as tobacco.

lemme slam that juul bro litty

Let's be clear, tobacco IS bad, but smoker characters get a really cool vibe.
Fictional tobacco is cool.

Attached: Va-11_hall-a_official_artwork.jpg (1101x2048, 860K)

When will Kelloggs make all wanking jokes go away?

have lung cancer

>SELF-RESPONSIBILITY
I guess you're fine with paying taxes that go to cancer patient treatments?

Attached: Nico is mine.jpg (360x408, 31K)

>fewer than 10 percent of lifelong smokers will get lung cancer
*yawn* Neeeeeeeeext. Fucking moralist scum.

The best marketing moves come from the tobacco industry. I'm amazed how they convinced retards such as yourself to associate smoking with agency and individualism.

You have a source on that claim?

So are they going to vape, smoke weed, and come out as gay?

Good fk smokers hope they all die

>2019
>doesn't smoke cigarettes
Are you bullied at school, mentally retarded, or both?
>b-b-but you die
So? was life a competition who lives the longest?
>you get addicted to it!
No you wont, if you aren't underage and able to smoke in moderation.
>it..IT COSTS MONEY
Who made you buy a pack of cigarettes a day, you fucking peat gavel

Attached: 1540905618214.png (376x376, 177K)

she didn't smoke for 100 years, and she only had like 1 or two a day, while a "normal smoker" chan chain a dozen per day.

Is Cliff Bleszinski still behind this? cause if yes I can entirely understand why

>your body’s very first reaction to smoke is to reject it
Smoking is as degenerate and unnatural as homosexuality.

if your gonna meme then do it right
gears has been made by leafs for awhile now

It's got nothing to do with any anti smoking agenda
Modern youth perceive smoking (nicotine) as uncool so smoking makes games less markatable.

Life isn't a competition of duration so you don't care if doing something will kill you??

Alright dude you should try jumping off an airplane without a parachute. Only the coolest kids do it. You're not worried about dying are you, you pussy?

yeah, but all the cute and dumb arthoe girls smoke because they think it makes them cool too

Attached: e2c3a29e1d33e50e5a0df33e3d650792.png (361x514, 226K)

>SMOKING BAD
>KILLING GOOD
What did (((they))) mean by this?

Shit meme

that's smoking is an actual widespread problem there

Doesn't matter. Your tax still pay for their treatment.

>Americans
Don't nips censor smoking in some shit? Like Jojo anime.

>lung cancer is the only ailment from smoking

emphysema and chronic bronchitis can be just as debilitating.

You have inhaled too much tar, seek medical help

Attached: 1558668426724.png (697x768, 174K)

Canada has crazy anti-smoking lobbies with a lot of money going around, not surprising at all.

It's the same as
>nudity bad
>killing good

murican logic

You know, this website would be a lot better if people just reported bait posts instead of replying to them. Just saying.

And since I know no one will read this otherwise, here’s an anime girl drenched in cum to grab your attention.

Attached: 55B9584C-16C8-4BA1-863B-282963FD8874.jpg (1226x425, 394K)

based rööks jäbs

It's just burger things.

Attached: eternal mutt.jpg (777x777, 94K)

There's no proven correlation with killing in video games and killing IRL

There's a big correlation proven with smoking in media and children picking up smoking

But you did a meme format so I guess you think you're very Intellectual

>"In total, lung cancer is responsible for more deaths than prostate, colon, pancreas, and breast cancers combined."
>"It is estimated that cigarette smoking explains almost 90% of lung cancer risk in men and 70 to 80% in women."
Walser et al. 2008

To put it in perspective for you.

Stupid NTR fag

Xcucks reminding us all what they do best

>constantly burning and harming your throat and lung cells with heat and smoke
>thus those cells' DNA is damaged or destroyed
>not causing cancer and God knows what else
Yea Forumsirgins really are uneducated. Get cancer

they even blur bad words in songs, fucking pathetic

Attached: 1542119051934.jpg (240x200, 11K)

No one is forced to smoke. You take that risk willingly, it's stupid, but you're free to do so.

I forget, did the other games have references to smoking and tobacco? I played them but I don't really remember it being there

Why haven't you joined the winning side yet?
>A Hat in Time raises awareness for trans rights in a thoughtful and respectful way to the mainstream gamer population
>Apex Legends is one of the most successful games of 2019 despite /pol/ screeching
>Atlus censored away the transphobic content from Catherine Full Body
>CDPR Twitter guy that made disrespectful jokes got fired
>Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled gets patched to replace skin names containing racial connotations
>Creative Assembly continues raking in cash despite "backlash" over forced woman soldier inclusivity in their games
>Even Sony and Valve are censoring loli and rape now
>Fire Emblem Three Houses goes full bisexual
>Gears 5 prominently features a strong female character and removes all references to smoking
>Great writers like Brian Mitsoda and Chris Avellone would rather write with progressive developers like us than with shitlords that "want politics out of video games"
>Hbomberguy raises 340,000 dollars for transgendered children while streaming Donkey Kong 64
>Klei takes out character based on white colonizers because it's culturally problematic
>Microsoft, Nintendo and Sony are all against Trump's tariffs
>Microsoft and Ubisoft ban people for using toxic language in their chat (Including the n-word)
>NetherRealm Studios alters the female character's designs to be classier and more sensible for the new era
>Nintendo censoring Game&Watch offensive native American mimicry
>RDR 2 sold 17+ million and makes fun of racists
>Speedrunners that are too "redpilled" got taken out of the speedrunning charity shtick
>Square Enix's ethical department refuses to increase Tifa's bust size in Final Fantasy VII Remake or add lolis and shotas to Final Fantasy XIV
>The Witcher Netflix series has African American and Indian women in major roles
>THQ Nordic apologized after hosting an AMA on 8ch
>We have based people making their own games, just like they were told to 4 years ago (The Last of Us 2)
RESETERA, BAY BAY!

Attached: 1548002738361.jpg (480x360, 18K)

>There's a big correlation proven with smoking in media and children picking up smoking
Im skeptcal of this, but marketing is most likely the most responsible, creating a smoker culture in the 20th century that keeps making new smokers even today

why are you fine with paying taxes?
taxation is theft

Okay let's legalize all drugs then

I don't even understand what you get out of smoking, makes you a bit woozy and gives you a nasty aftertaste. how is that worth 10$ a pack?

honestly the sugar rush you get out of sweets (if you aren't a daily consumer), is much better

stop being a fucking retard
nobody is saying it should be
>SMOKING BAD KILLING BAD
>TITTIES BAD KILLING BAD
or anything like that, it's a fictional medium, it SHOULD be
>FICTIONAL SMOKING GOOD
>FICTIONAL TITTIES GOOD
>FICTIONAL KILLING GOOD
>FICTIONAL ANYTHING YOU WANT GOOD
because it isn't fucking real

Why haven't mutts committed mass sudoku yet?

So you can cut someone in half with a chainsaw, but you can't show somebody smoking.

Right.

because left wing is authoritarian

Attached: 1554389659660.png (677x742, 338K)

Why did you respond to this, but not the guy asking for you to source your claims? It’s a statistic, so it shouldn’t be too hard for you.

But no other person should be forced to pay their shitty habbits with cancer treatment or quitting threapies.
I fucking hate being a yurofag

Attached: 9dd.jpg (420x410, 19K)

PURGE THE TRANNY INFESTATION.
AMERICAN IS LOSING GRIP TO TRANNIES.
>oh they’re just a vocal minority
THEN HOW ARE THEY STILL FUCKING THINGS UP FOR NORMAL PEOPLE?

>let's legalize drugs

No, drug trade is something else entirely.

It's literally addictive. We allow people go get addicted to something that is demonstrably unhealthy in all regards and has a high chance of killing them in the long-term.
It's literally tobacco companies who want to earn money and don't care if it kills people. It's all about money.

This is what I hate about it as well. When you willingly take risks with your health and get sick, my taxes shouldn't be going to you.

No it's not if you legalize and regulate it you fucking brainlet. Were you born stupid, or just developed that attribute over time?

It’s honestly sad that I prefer this pasta to the smoking one. I’ll give this (You), because seeing this shit in a thread full of falseflaggers who’be never smoked a pack in their life is seriously a breath of fresh air.

Attached: 557A370E-9976-4AF3-B141-54F40129D0B4.jpg (295x322, 28K)

it would've been a fine example if not the game where you could chainsaw bad guys into bloody lumps.
also that cover art holyshit
>strong whoomen manface upfront
>red stains underneath her

Attached: gears-5-standard-box-art.jpg (839x1076, 203K)

>american
They're canadian

Stop attacking me please. Yes, if it was legalized and regulated then I'm all for it. Adults can make their own decisions. But we should also stop all support to help these people when they fuck up their lives.

Even smokers dont fucking know.
Every smoker I know says its disgusting and their lives almost always revolve around quitting and returning cycles.
I've had my boss say he would walk 5km to get the brand that he likes at fucking 6am because he "needed" to smoke, while at the same time saying it's disgusting
Nicotine is fucking hard

Attached: 1559833894420.png (444x440, 280K)

Shouldn't you be prepping your wifes tax funded immigrants bull right now eurocuck?

If you're going to ban shitty habits like smoking cigarettes you should also ban other shitty habits such as fast food, alcohol and everything else that's hazardous to your health.
Everyone's got shitty unhealthy habits user, not just smokers. Look at USA and UK, the average americunt/bong suffer from extreme obesity, what do you think those people's healthcare costs?

>Backpedals
Okay so start a campaign to legalize all drugs. Maybe your party grows big enough that you can actually make a change.
I doubt it, since functioning adults realise you need to regulate certain aspects of life. It's not as easy as kids always assume it to be
>Just legalize everything and don't support people who take risks!
If you honestly think that would be a country you want to live in, you need to do some research.

Cliff left the series years ago back in 2013, what you're seeing is the work of Canucks.

>breath of fresh air

Attached: 1561798079927.jpg (499x544, 24K)

I'm not for banning. I'm for defunding retards. I'm my country that has national healthcare, I would give ONE chance to enter treatment for whatever shitty habit, but if they keep being retards they should pay for EVERYTHING or fuck off to private

Attached: 1561474864487.gif (422x309, 447K)

Cool. An excuse to let people know to watch pic related. Thank You For Smoking.

Attached: cv6GPeRbvlS0Vp9zVSu954nhxtR.jpg (1800x1012, 114K)

Shouldn't you be dying for Israel in some third world country?

Attached: 1533730856222.png (1000x630, 151K)

what is this game rated by the esrb again?

Why would smoking even be in the gears of wars universe?
>humanity is pretty close to be eradicated
>still plenty of people growing tobacco to smoke

Go around and ask people that are smoking if they started because they saw a video game character doing it.

someone hire this man for cigarette commercials

Attached: 1548566239067.jpg (618x679, 85K)

Maybe it's good Metal Gear is dead. You could imagine a Metal Gear game without smoking?

As long a cent of my money goes to a single smoke cancer patient, obese degenerate or junkie I won't have any tolerance for you, scum.

Big tobacco is the one industry not completely owned by (((them))) which is why they receive all the negative propaganda

>No one is forced to smoke.
I and I wouldn't care as long I don't have to pay for the outcome and as long you do it in a closed box where I don't have to smell your shit. But that isn't the case, is it? Smokers also are some of the most degenerate pieces of shit on this planet, not only don't they care that their stink annoys the hell out of people they also litter every centimeter with their cigarettes. It it where up me, I would have everyone caught dropping that shit force fed to them.

>banning smocking cigarettes scenes in video games for adult
why? do they think all players are 13 or toddlers?

Attached: autism.jpg (469x746, 86K)

Mentally ill.

I thought venom snake had ecig in V already

SMOKING IS BAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Attached: HNI_0049.jpg (444x337, 22K)

Based

why THE FUCK do you need to work with an anti-smoking organization to do that? What did that entail???

Attached: 1561485955617.png (721x389, 301K)

No, they think all players are thin-skinned special snow flake americans who can't handle the sight of a woman's ankle and recoil at seeing a lit cigarette. Sawing people in half and blowing their brains out after chopping off their leg is OK though.

Attached: shart.jpg (673x789, 68K)

This.
Tobacco is shit.
Censoring stuff is shit.

Considering a pack of smokes is 90% taxes where I live I think I've already paid for my treatment and then some.

>Worked with anti smoking organization
Help me understand this, how can they help? Is smoking included or not? Isnt all there is to it? Why do you need a third-party to help sort this out?

It ain't even the nicotine by itself, it's other shit in the cigarettes.

I WANTZ TO SMOKE AND KILL CHILDREN AND ESSENTIAL NPCS WHY ARE THESE SJWS KEKING ME

Attached: _ck-fo.jpg (320x320, 50K)

My sides.

That simply means your boss is a weak-minded faggot.
I also smoke, have for over 14 years now, but 1 pack lasts me 1 to 2 weeks. Sometimes I go days without smoking. The reason I still do is because I enjoy smoking. I'm not some half-assed nigger who smokes 2 packs a day and walks 5km at 6 am to get a pack like your retarded boss. Of course smoking 2 packs a day is fucking bad for you, but so is eating full bags of chips and chocolate. Drinking too much is bad for you. Too much of anything is bad for you. The trick is to do these things in moderation like any other normal person, not like a fucking piece of shit junkie.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

have sex

Ahh yes there's no such thing as a subconscious right mmhm

CENSORSHIP IS GOOD WHEN IT CENSORS THINGS I DON'T LIKE

Attached: 1562360025850.png (632x756, 24K)

You're right!! We should never censor anything! If somebody wants to buy every tv channel and then yell nigger for 24 hours on tv we should just let them! Much Freedom!

Trying way to hard magapede incel

poor strawman

That’s conservatism at work. They are the major consumers of alcohol

Smoking increases testosterone in men while weed murders your brain cells.

That's why they want you not to smoke cigarettes but some weed

Attached: 1562710305656.jpg (700x700, 99K)

I'm taking your posts implications to their logical result

You literally implied we shouldn't censor things that are objectively bad for youth

>americans

Attached: 82e17ebf6d09e5d1813f52c6047f3e05.jpg (673x680, 150K)

Who are you to decide what's bad for "youth"?

lmao these people are now preaching the same shit that christian protesters protesting movies and books have done for decades. only they think "we're doing it for the right reasons!"

really shows that the public doesn't really give a shit about doing bad practices as long as they think its for the right cause

Promotion money from that said anti smoking organization

its ok wen Japanese games do it

How hard is it to NOT animate or write someone smoking in a game?
Do they sit down to for ideas on new games and the first thing that comes out is "He's a smoker!"

This would never happen, sadly.

Who cares? Why is this even a big deal? It's a videogame.
Fuck whiny mutts and their cancer.

Meanwhile based russians

Attached: big_1553883631_image.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

MOMMY I WANT MY CIGGIES THE LEFTIES ARE TAKING THEM AWAY

>logical result
>what you said

pick one and only one

Black people are bad for youth.
I would like to censor black people feom entertainment.
I have no power over media to censor these things.

What's my logical solution? Start killing a reasonable amount of people to prevent the harm of such entertainment or should I just deal with it?

lmao

>adding that extra bit of radiation by smoking to build up resistance
based

It's very easy. Theres an entire industry that works around determining what's good and isn't good for people. We get doctor's from it, in fact.

This isn't some weird morally grey area. Smoking is objectively harmful and it's proven that marketing it to kids Hollywood style makes them more likely to smoke.

>muh left and right

stupid americans

>that are objectively bad for youth
don't you have a movie to protest with your peers?

the prudes are getting desperate I see
>no dont watch that movie it glorifies violence
>no dont watch that show it has people smoking
>no read that book, the character is taking drugs!
pick up something new will ya? you faggots are regressing more and more these days

Freedom is a myth.

It's like homosexuals. For decades they protest "freedom of expression" but now it's "don't rock the boat because we're in control"

why is it every time one game does something this small you retards make it into a big thing

Attached: 23233.png (1229x686, 767K)

Nothing wrong with this.
Now, don't you dare censor tits.

So in that scenario you would be for censoring it because you wouldn't like it, I accept your concession

And straight to racism equating a race of people with an objectively harmful drug. You are very smart!

Ah yes, the same doctor that cut off the most sensitive part of a boys penis at birth?

Alcohol is fine you soilet

cope seeth fart dilate

Attached: utifftutfui.png (1155x622, 171K)

Its hilarious that you think circumcision discredits the entirety of the medical field.

Smokers hate to be reminded that every drag has a potential health cost. Look at all the COPE in this thread

No I'm saying that somebody buying every TV channel to broadcast somebody shouting "NIGGER" 24/7 is not a logical result. Also if you think that saying nigger or not saying nigger is the game changer you don't know anything about racists nor black people.

Violence is cool but, drinking (sometimes), and smoking is looked down upon. Lol

Why is it fine when it has been scientifically proven to not only damage you, but also impair your senses and make you a danger to yourself and those around you?

As we are a christian board of righteous and moral superior people, we need to lobby the government to ban alcohol and censor it's appearance in video games so as to not badly influence the children.

Genital mutilation should discredit anyone that's anywhere near it. It's insane that you think anything else.

Meat causes cancer, ban meat.

So would you or would you not censor it because you wouldn't like it and it would be objectively bad for people?

>something hilariously stupid happens
>Yea Forums makes a thread on it
>think I'm gonna have a laugh with my Yea Forumsros
>the thread is an irredeemable trainwreck
fuck you

Are you mad?

Are you a smelly negro?

>Meat causes cancer
wrong

Yikes and cringe

Yea Forums only exists to make people angry

It's not a zero sum game. The doctors who are studying the effects of smoking through research aren't the same ones cutting baby's dicks. Do you have any idea how studies are even conducted?

The sun causes cancer, ban the sun.

>objectively bad for people

Really not our decision, and yes I'm against censoring it.

Ahh ok. Nothing is your decision in society, you just believe in anarchy. Gotcha.

t. dick cutting jew

Ahh yes the age old
"If x and y are bad, but we can't solve y, we shouldn't solve x even though we can"

I literally said I don't want censorship, are you able to read, user? Or are you just putting words in people mouths and interpret things however it suits your narrative?

The worst part is that these people are literally making the same case as the "video game cause violence" idiots, only with a different subject.

And when called out on, they go
>nooooo there are so few cases of kids actually getting violent from games! No kid is hacking someone with a chainsaw from seeing it in Gears! But so many cases of people starting smoking from seeing it on the sceen!
They don't have the self awareness to see that they're literally still make the same "video games cause violence" argument, and only say that this isnt the case because the tools for doing so are not so easily available. Making it more of a logistics issue.

These people are fucking dumb.

>Make anime with anti smoke message
>No one cares about
Smokers just whining because is from a fcuking sjwsoiboi.

Attached: ANime message.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

makes you really think, huh?

One side has a plethora of studies that show that they're correct

The other side does not

Nobody cares for that anime in the first place, Gears is a beloved franchise which depicted said things they want to censor now.

REMOVE SMOKERS!

Attached: Remove smokers.jpg (660x371, 44K)

>pedo junk
quit trying to associate your pedo censoring with real censoring like OP, creep

nice pedobait

>But no other person should be forced to pay their shitty habbits
You're not.
In fact the insane taxes on smoking manage to be highly profitable, cover entirely the smoking treatment costs, and are also enough to cover the 3 times higher obesity related costs with shitloads of money to spare

Attached: fuck off.png (750x956, 62K)

Anime is based, doesn't matter. We're talking about shitty western games here.

Cberrypicking. For every 1 of her, there are many more people that die of lung cancer at 40.
>Doctor: You have a broken arm, wear this cast.
>(You): NO IM GONNA KEEP MY ARM BROKEN BECAUSE OF SOMETHING COMPLETELY UNRELATED
I am against circumcision but damn, these are some good mental gymnastics.
This

>dev decides to change their work by their own free will
AWAWAWAW CENSORSHIP AAAAA

I want the niggerfication of America to be finished already so we can finally be free of that fucked up shithole.

Smoking is bad and you shouldn't smoke or be anywhere near smokers, but I legit think these guys are trying to sabotage themselves.

>we can solve smoking
retard

I dont see the issue?

Just illegalize it.

Muh tax niggers blown the fuck out.
Stop using this bullshit excuse.

illegalize my dick in your ass

BEING FAT CAUSES CANCER, BAN DEPICTIONS OF FAT PEOPLE IN GAMES.

Start by banning ALL THE WEAPONS in VIDEO GAMES and the REAL WORLD.

Attached: fogletweet2_0.png (485x629, 388K)

>dude just drink mercury, everything is fine in moderation brooooo!

Silly faggot, niggers aren't people. Remove niggers, solve gun crime.

No need to, rape is already illegal.

>Dude massacre shit with a chainsaw lmao
>No smoking though it's bad

K

But violence and murder is based.

SMOKING BAD
VIOLENCE GOOD

no but seriously, make gay sex illegal

>being this retarded
Even without black people the death rate from guns will still remain the highest in USA

so why dont we solve the tranny problem instead of enabling them

Well we can't have characters smoking and influencing children to think that it's cool in our ultra violent game that they shouldn't be playing in the first place.

Based meme.

Are you implying we couldn't relatively easily kill the cigarette industry with a few government moves, or what?

And even so the overall risk of lung cancer for a lifelong smoker is less than 1 in 10. "90% of lung cancer risk" means that 9 out of 10 male lung cancer patients probably got it from smoking, not that 9 out 10 smokers get cancer. The risk isn't that huge in absolute terms even if you smoke heavily. Someone that has a cigar a couple times a year or even every damn week will be fine.
The real reason to hate tobacco is that it's a mediocre drug that gets in your head even if it doesn't give much of a buzz, is damn expensive for what you get, and the smell clings to your clothes which is often undesirable even if you like it. But the overall sensation is nice every now and then.

I want to fuck a schoolgirl

This will surely fix the problem
>Let's ban alcohol, no mafia will grow to fill the market need
>Let's ban drugs, no one will consume drugs if we ban drugs
>Let's ban rape, no one will rape if rape is banned

>Addiction
>Self-responsibility
This is like injecting someone with morphine and then dangling it infront of them and making fun that they can't control themselves.

Are we talking college or high school?

Suicides you silly faggot, maybe you should all stop being so fat and you might not off yourselves so much.

How did banning alcohol work out in the 1920s?

If those things weren't illegal they would be extremely more common you fucking retard.,

Just like you killed the drug industry?

The mistake was not banning guns too.

china

That's why NYC, LA and Chicago's murder rates are so high

Because nobody will ever get something if it's banned. Idiot.

You do know that there isn't a law that allows guns in USA? Gun ownership is a right.

Were you kidnapped and repeatedly forced to smoke cigarettes at gunpoint until you desperately craved them? If not then your habits are your own responsibility.

>criminals won't get their hands on guns if we ban them

Attached: 1562271866634.png (511x515, 29K)

Whats with all the prude redditors ITT?

And who gives a shit about idiotic children?

Is lung cancer and yellow teeth good for anyone?

>Japanese censor nipples, vagina, any parody of the Emporer, Japanese racial stereotypes, etc.

..And if any of you incels got a problem with that, you're gonna have to go through ME first!

Attached: Incelkiller.jpg (740x555, 107K)

I thought Yea Forums would be happy considering you guys are a bunch of fucking puritans

Smoking =/= habit
Tobacco is addicting drug more so than alcohol that your body craves, that your body will go out of the way to force you to get.
By advertising such substance as normal and non harmful some idiots think it's just a bad habit and don't see the underlying problem behind it.

What are you on about? This place is full of incels that whine about anime tiddy censorship 24/7

Yea Forums has always been for freedom of creativity and people saying otherwise are either shitposting or don't belong here.

Attached: spilledchocolatemilk.jpg (517x388, 48K)

Gonna need a source on that manga chief

cringe meme

Are you from 1930? Everyone knows cigarettes are addictive now. And no, alcohol dependency and withdrawal is much more severe than tobacco. You can fucking die from quitting alcohol cold turkey depending on how bad your problem is.

>killing people is fine
>but smoking is a big NONONONONONO

What do I care what other people do with their time? If people want to smoke, let them. It's insufferable busy bodies like you that are the problem, you see somone have some small amount of enjoyment in this miserable existence and you just absolutely have to stamp it it because you're a no fun allowed faggot. I hope you get lung cancer so you can die an ironic and humorous death.

Protip: You can't smoke in moderation
Plus you fucking stink

You stink and you don't smoke basement boy.

Yeah, like they did in Godhand, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Solid, Persona 1-5, Deadly Premonition, Anarchy Reigns, and many other Japanese games that don't show people smoking under any circumstances.

problem of Tobacco isn't actually tobacco, it's the other shit that is within the tobacco. Sure inhaling anything is bad, but cigarettes contain shit that literally kills people, while alcohol while having one of the worst withdrawls, is still not as addictive as most drugs.
And point I'm making is, addiction cannot be just equivocated to habits they are biological reasons why people don't quit smoking and it aint because it feels good.

No, they smoke non-binary heavily armed black alcoholic tranny dick

>Yea Forums has always been for freedom of creativity
LOL no it's always been pander to me and my tastes
Look how much hate Celeste got

Smoking is a brain disease from south america, every scene presenting smoking in a positive light is an attempt to legitimize it by infected individuals. They are doing the right thing by censoring it.

>killing bad people is fine
>something America does regularly

This movie is great

WEED GOOD CIGS BAD
t. cletus

Attached: 1532218123704.webm (960x960, 2.69M)

>2017
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: 1449377444140.png (665x465, 115K)

>Sharts+4
lol

>Why do Americans devs censor everything, Yea Forums?
Money, Coalition got paid to do that.
Man this shit show of a game is turning out worse by the minute...

Attached: file.png (632x1096, 355K)

Since when Gears of War had smoking references? I feel like I'm missing something

Attached: 1464887756959.jpg (380x400, 42K)

How is it even determined if a cancer is caused by smoking? Are they just asking if the guy smokes, or has ever been exposed to smokers on a regular basis? Because that's like 90% of people

Please tell me thats someone's bathroom and not a shop that charges money

Oh fuck this is perfect, I hope you retards take up smoking to spite the libs. Please start smoking for the love of god.

kill yourself you disgusting, smelly dick.
I mean, you don't need to, you'll die fast anyway

Attached: 1497127463830.jpg (400x400, 38K)

There are smoking related lung diseases that are found only in smokers, and you can see that a guy has been smoking because his lungs are filled with tar.
Not all lung cancer is smokers, but most of them. Other issues like lung capacity and heart issues are also well documented

>as we are a christian board of righteous and moral people
4channlers have been trying to larp this for a bit and no one believes them, it's why I laugh when they try and make some moral grandstand.

Im an asthmatic and I think the censoring of smoking in television and now in video games I guess is absolutely retarded.

Start smoking.

>Celeste

People talked shit about it but never asked for it being censored by any means.

That one dude in the GoW3 dlc had a cigar.

You can't drink in moderation either you colossal fucking mongoloid

...oh.
So brave and powerful of then.
>whose Eleague esports division has broadcast rights to the tittle
kek

I hope you two digit IQ retards realize that this doesn't constitute as censorship if everyone else can put smoking and tits in their video games. Are you guys literally shitskins where you don't understand the difference?

Someone smoking in television or a video game doesnt make me want to start smoking myself. Just like killing in a FPS doesnt make me want to do it irl. Likewise if I was a smoker censoring it in media probably wouldnt make me quit.

This is assumed retard. Go play a game with smoking in it then.

yes they did they said remove the black person

>Be 14 years old fuck that need to be rebellious
>Hmm, let's see what is banned and easily aviable
>Oh yeah, smoking is illegal, i'll start doing that
>HA! they keep going on telling that smoking is bad, i'll keep doing that just to spite them!

Every single smoker started young and did that because they thought it was cool.

What are you even on about? Take a deep breath and try to form a coherent sentence.

decent meme

Is english your 3rd language?

The quality of this meme has yet to be decided.

Cucked franchise.

supreme meme

Fun fact: drinking mercury is a very crude but real test of its purity. Pure mercury will pass right through you without causing harm. Mercury compounds, such as the now famous methylmercury contaminating our waters/seafood, are incredibly harmful in amounts capable of bypassing the blood brain barrier.

But you could drink mercury no problem, assuming it's pure.

well, it is dead since long ago, soo.. whateves

please cut scream face promo

user why do you want to see people smoking in videogames, are you a pedophile?

They wouldn't know you retard. Marketing is subliminal and works on a subconscious level.
It's like catching a McDonalds commercial and then the next time you see red and yellow you suddenly crave a big mac and fries. It's how all that shit works to get people hooked on shit

Thanks user I didn't know that. Guess I went full retard.

Attached: 1339211068628.png (400x431, 17K)

>ultraviolence good
>smoking bad

true, no point arguing with these retards, they only exist to try and annoy people, better to just laugh at them

You do know that it is mostly shit talk, right? Even if it is not, it is a stupid comment nonetheless.

>memes good
>actual argumentation bad

we should but it's not related

Are you implying rape wouldn't increase if it weren't illegal?

>Are you implying rape wouldn't increase if it weren't illegal?
No, but it would decrease if prostitution was 100% legal

Nah, you're point was clear enough regardless.

Here's a video of some ballsy fuck using the old 'mercury taste test' to demonstrate his product's purity.

youtube.com/watch?v=PkKy4yqpIWM

America was founded by purtians who were driven from Europe because they tried to ban christmas, what else do you expect.

I agree with that sentiment, actually.

This. Franchise peaked with 2, who gives a fuck

Smokers should be milked dry and tossed when they have fucked their health. They should pay for the damage their fucking smoke brings to others and they should pay every cent of their treatments

Attached: 1544704268596m.jpg (683x1024, 61K)

Fun meme coopted by joyless people.

gears of war devs are canadian

Attached: 1541870308410.jpg (2500x4950, 3.26M)

they already do

Rape would drastically decrease if it weren't illegal. The illegality of it is what has made it such a frequent occurence.

Don't tell him, let the fools be fools so we can distinguish the fools thanks to their foolishness

Double the payment.
They should be taxed for their irresponsible habit and then they should pay out of pocket their treatment. No money for retards

Attached: 1556617417680.png (540x467, 257K)

>all it took was 30 years
there really is no hope is there

>lol it's just a joke it won't effect anyone!

>Drink 1 or 2 beers / whiskey / gin tonics everyday after work
>Moderation
Tell me how many people you know do this .

Attached: jim-beam-dram-1l-1159908-s350.jpg (3089x4271, 369K)

Dude, I heard there are smoke free cities in the usa lmao

Agreed. Smokers are as degenerate as kid fuckers.

Zero.

It literally didn't affect anyone or anything. If people get mad over stuff they read on Yea Forums then they're on the wrong site to begin with.

THIS ISN'T ABOUT SMOKING!

THIS IS ABOUT ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!11

Also of all the things to complain about in this shitshow of a game you chose this? The lack of smoking is what triggers you? Seriously? That's just absolutely idiotic.

Attached: 1528696195799.png (941x872, 969K)

Because some people firmly believe everyone but themselves are stupid.

Boy you're retarded. People read shit from Yea Forums and drag it into real life. How many retards have killed themselves or others because of Yea Forums? How many QAnon shitters do we have now?

No one gives a shit about the game. What people are complaining about is the ongoing "THINK OF THE CHILDREN" mentality to censor fucking M rated games.

>How many retards have killed themselves or others because of Yea Forums?

good meme

what are you sperging about, you're the most triggered yet

>play Metal Gear
>can smoke in-game
>smoke
>lifebar decreases
wtf bros I though Kojima was supposed to be based

>Protip: You can't smoke in moderation
Yes you can. Ive had the same pack of marlboros since february. I smoke one after i get home from work every once in a blue moon.
This i cant do. I drink alot.

The Gears 5 trailer at E3 with the birch staring into the camera was the worst trailer I’ve ever seen.

You are moving the goalpost pretty hard here buddy. We are talking about what has been talked about Celeste on Yea Forums. I'm pretty sure nobody has killed themself because people asked for something being censored in a video game, prove me wrong if you want to. Neither do people suddendly start hating black people because some shitposters ask for a black person being removed from a flavour of the month indie game.

>Yes you can. Ive had the same pack of marlboros since february. I smoke one after i get home from work every once in a blue moon.

That's not moderation retard.

Wrong

Alcohol, in limited quantities, can be harmless or even beneficial.
Smoking is harmful regardless of how much you smoke.

So your saying if i take 1 bottle of whisky out of the case of 6 and drink it, its ok. But 1 cigarette out of 20 is bad? Delusional bro. Seek help.

>even beneficial
If you are saying this for the "one glass of wine a day" meme, it's beneficial for the other things that the wine has, not the alcohol.

>Masketta girl
>That robot on the right
>Big guy on the left
Please give me name of this anime so that I may masturbate to these characters later, thanks.
It's a shame the loli's design is so fucking shit though.

Attached: 1550463594257.jpg (1900x816, 495K)

They are just trying to reduce the rating so parents can buy their 9 year olds an xbone game.

First: theyre canadian
Second: There was never any smoking in Gears anyway apart from one character in a one hour DLC

>SMOKING BAD
>KILLING GOOD
>What did (((they))) mean by this?
Did you EVER in your life play Gears or look up what Gears is?
In Gears you are fighting against MONSTERS on an alien planet who almost succeeded in genociding and enslaving all of humanity.

Attached: 1523466500507.jpg (400x400, 16K)

>"Smoke free"
>In a game with tons of guns, bombs, and chainsaws

Attached: Bitch.jpg (480x360, 39K)

>fighting against monsters who want to genocide you bad! smoking while they genocide you good!

and in 2008 40,000 unemployed people died

>dlc
Ok now I know why did I miss it

>MONSTERS
You bigot, Locusts are human they literally are just mutated people

>children
>playing GoW
Found the problem

the purpose of all entertainment is social engineering, video games were briefly out from under that umbrella but now that the market is very large, it has to project on the mono-narrative at all times.

>Gritty war shooter
>Blood, gore, guts
>You can chainsaw people in half
>Your allies are dying left and right
>PTSD ripe in the air
>BUT SMOKING IS BAD OKAY AND SO IS NUDITY
What the fuck did they mean by this?

Meme was funnier without the meta commentary. Odd how right-wingers complain about sjws pushing politics into everything, yet they do it themselves all the time.

>NOOOO YOURE NOT ALLOWED TO FIGHT AGAINST MUTATED PEOPLE! JUST LET THEM KILL YOU AND ENSLAVE YOU!! SMOKE INSTEAD!

I'd let Queen Myrrah enslave me if you catch my drift

Go on, Xcucks, clap your masters for keeping you safe like the bitches you are

As a smoker I'm glad they're doing this honestly. We don't need any more

Attached: Mario_sad.png (640x350, 68K)

S M O K E

Attached: family-guy-smoke.jpg (196x295, 7K)

>I don't like to smoke so nobody in my media will smoke : ok
>I'm fit so nobody in my media will be obese : not ok
hmmmm

SMOKE

Attached: 303_8.jpg (310x234, 8K)

ARE YOU SMOKING YET?

Attached: hqdefaultB8POWZ3B.jpg (480x360, 9K)

is anyone really excited to play this game honestly?, it's the gaming equivalent of a disney movie at this point

SNEED

Resident evil 1 had a smoking scene censored. Calm down

I used to be indifferent about alcohol & tobacco consumption. Sure, you shouldn't do it in abundance but "your body, your choice," you know?

Then I began working for a hospital. Walking past sad & grieving families because they were just told that [fill in family member here] has lung or kidney problems or some other problem due to cigarettes, alcohol or some other drug abuse takes it's toll on you after a while. I haven't drank in over 2 decades as a result. I've even cut back on my sugar intake & exposure to the sun.

There's no safe level of tobacco consumption.

I'm not mad. I hate fucking smokers. I don't even take smoking person seriously at this point. To me it's just a braindead retard with a cigarette. Fuck them.

Attached: 1556583733781.png (650x750, 1.87M)

Because drinking is fun.

Why are there FOUR and soon to be FIVE of these fucking things? Everything from Gears 2 onwards has been complete shit.

How do they keep making enough to make more!?

*citation needed

Also for your consideration, the ultra leftest night-life and club scene in addition to the LOL SO WASTED YOLO crowd being generally leftest as well.

I love when edgelords use outdated terms because they think it sounds cool. How pathetic.

>There's no safe level of tobacco consumption

BUUUULLSHIIIT. I bet you think psychedelics are evil too you fucking faggot.

do people even dare to consider games an art form these days?

Because like sjws, frogposters are mostly dumbass 18-year-olds who rage against the establishment but will inevitably end up embracing it in 10-20 years.

I am very happy that they decided to do this. The use of tobacco and other extremely dangerous drugs could influence people and make them try it.

The gaming industry has dutys towards us gamers as well. Thank you.

Meme's Meme & Meme
Formerly Meme's

You have to drink a lot for it to be bad for you, smoking is always bad for you in any amount.

the fucking cock sucking smoker fag getting absolutely btfo in this thread lmao

Attached: 1562558401809.jpg (320x305, 18K)

play more non-american games

Xbox literally has no games so they take what they can get

fuck off

>Alcohol is fine. It kills my brain cells but I don't need them anyways. I just want to feel funny!

Attached: 657896532311.jpg (326x294, 18K)

China requires American games to remove smoking references. It's that simple.

Attached: 5 minutes without a smoke.png (919x551, 609K)

It's fine until it's not
Don't get me wrong I love drinking on the weekends but not everyone has the self control to limit themselves and stop when they need to
Since it's considered immoral to let these retards kill themselves with addiction what else can be done?

Epically upvoted fellow honkcel!

Attached: 1534972419904.jpg (1804x2188, 719K)

Reminder that smoking is a tool of the Eternal Jew and destroys the health of good Aryan men and women, just because they are told it is "stylish". The Führer would have never filled his lungs with such poison.

Attached: smoking.png (249x203, 11K)

I used to look up to america from my shitty country, wtf is happening guys, every single news or info i get form america now is
>muh censorship
>muh feminism
> women lying about rape with no consequences.
> diversity > qualifications
WHY AREN'T YOU GUYS STOPPING THIS

Attached: sad eagle.jpg (250x296, 8K)

Their eating our shit. as usual.

Drink more water, zoom zoom

>Smoking bad!
>Killing Good!

I am normally against most censorship but I can't get upset about this. Smoking is a disgusting habit.

Ah I see the problem now, you just don't know what words mean because you're mentally ill. Cool.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Danganronpa 3 - Future Arc - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.42_[2016.09.08_22.41.39].jpg (1280x720, 371K)

Why do you smokers get so defensive about your shitty addiction?

Supreme meme

>Feeling like garbage afterwords with severe stomach pain and mud ass

Sure

We live in a time where the elite are beginning to erode this lifestyle, everything it knows, privacy - independent thought - the ability to question the establishment - these are things of the old age. The new age, of the new world order - will see the elite shifting the World Power status to China, sometime after the next massive economic collapse or potentially another global conflict - which will have been designed to ruin the American economy. This is all part of contributing to the changes we will subjugated too as humans. Cameras in your house always watching you, the government telling you everything you can and cant have - telling you what to think, what to feel - watching your every move.

Its all part of a big picture most clods just dont see. But yeah, in a nutshell.

Drinking is bad for you in any amount.

You can smoke in moderation, I do
Haven't bought a pack in weeks, I'm not addicted to cigs but I enjoy one now and then

Incorrect, small glass of red wine has been show to be beneficial

Wrong. That's fake science spread by middle aged women. No alcohol is good for you in any amount.

*Yawn.* ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6099584/

>Americans
Shut up, Europoor these are Canadians.

>No amount of alcohol is safe, according to The Global Burden of Diseases study, which analyzed levels of alcohol use and its health effects in 195 countries from 1990 to 2016

>While the study's authors say that moderate drinking may safeguard people against heart disease, they found that the potential to develop cancer and other diseases offsets these potential benefits, as do other risks of harm.

>"We're not proponents of complete abstinence. There probably is an amount of drinking that's OK,"LoConte told NPRin June. "But from a cancer-prevention standpoint, drinking the least amount of alcohol possible would be the best strategy."

npr.org/2018/08/24/641618937/no-amount-of-alcohol-is-good-for-your-health-global-study-claims

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-091350.png (1842x2048, 1.86M)

>smoking causes cancer!
The greatest bullshit that liberals ever got away with.

Just like the moonlanding, birds, and wifi! Fucking libs.

Canadians are just gayer Americans

>National Communist Peoples' Radio
Fucking retarded tax money goes to this VICE-tier outlet

Acetaldehyde causes cancer, which is what your liver breaks down alcohol into. Maybe the ethanol itself is fine in moderation but how your body gets rid of it is definitely bad for you.

and the same people say cutting your dick off and eating female hormones is good for your health

The second-hand myth is a convenient way to force your moralizing on anyone who disagrees with your bullshit, and nothing more.

As you use a filter it gets dirty. Wow, amazing concept.

Nobody even smoked in Gears in the first place, the only tobacco ever shown was a cigar which was never lit.

>Japan flips their shit over ANYTHING resembling weed
>LOL DUDE JAPAN IS SO BASED! I WISH I CAN MOVE THERE!!!!

>American dev (whos actually Canadian) makes his own choice in a game he is directing
>LOL FUCKING AMERICANS AND THEIR NANNY STATE, THEY WANT TO RESTRICT EVERYTHING!!!

fuck off.

hsph.harvard.edu/news/hsph-in-the-news/alcohol-risks-benefits-health/

nationalpost.com/news/canada/remember-that-study-claiming-no-amount-of-alcohol-is-safe-heres-why-you-shouldnt-worry

Plenty of experts have torn that study apart, the risk factors involved in it over all are very low. Its saying no amount of alcohol is good for you but thats with like...ANYTHING. Carbs, are good for you to an extent - Fat is good for you - to an extent. Alcohol least so than those things, but red wine has still been shown in several studies to reduce diabetic risks, increase cardiovascular health.

t. Alcoholics who can't cope with the fact that they are poisoning themselves

I'm reminded of this wisdom every time I hear a bird.

Youre projecting so hard was your father like an alcohol who abused you or something

They're not part of the USA so they might as well not be even considered Americans.

Why do you insist on your habit? Think the libs are after your cigs?
Are you mad that most places are smoke-free now? Nobody wants to smell that disgusting shit or be around someone that smells like smoke 24/7.

You forgot the first rule of Yea Forums:
It's okay when Japan does it.

I like how you didnt even attempt to use evidence in the study to back up your claim. Cause like these experts said, that study is nothing to worry about.

“I am sure that I could create a chart showing increasing risk for many diseases from 0 to 15 desserts,” The risk factors theyre talking about are LAUGHABLY minimal... like its risky to eat a birthday cake dude. NO AMOUNT OF BIRTHDAY CAKE IS HEALTHY FOR YOU. COPE YOUR ARE A BIRTHDAYCAKEOLIC

Thats what your dumbass sounds like.

Imma just try to think for myself lmao
Besides gear is a shit game lmao

The worst thing here is that leftists got away with a scam and nearly destroyed an important cornerstone industry of the nation. We need to start taking these things back from them.

I don't follow. Sure more is worse and less is better, but you can't avoid having a carcinogen in your body for some time after drinking.

imagine being addicted to a substance

you should also keep in mind that aging is not healthy after one point

but in reality, we get their shit forced down on us

Attached: 1542442084976.png (923x592, 285K)

Uh...No...you might as well say the Earth is flat. Second hand has been proven dangerous by countless studies.

Cope

good meme

You got btfo so hard XD HEY MAN WATCH OUT FOR BIRTHDAY CAKES AND DESSERTS. NO AMOUNT OF DONUTS ARE GOOD FOR YOU. BAN DONUTS THEY ARE UNSAFE.

we need to ban sugar

This is your brain on one glass of wine per day.

Why would you have to work with a third party to make sure your game doesn't have smoking in it?
Do games spontaneously generate cigarettes that you have to dedicate programmers to to remove during the game making process?

No amount of ice cream is good for you, ice cream is fucking dangerous bro. IT CAN MAKE YOU OVERWEIGHT.

>ban sugar

Attached: sugar.jpg (251x182, 9K)

Its able to destroy peoples stupid arguments, and reduce them to one word replies because they realize what theyre saying doesnt make any sense.

They aren't wrong I guess, until you realize anything your body digests or processes increases your risk of cancer.

>important cornerstone industry of the nation
Times change user, industries come and go. The major thing today is services. Tobacco is more or less a relic industry. Even if the liberals didn't intervene, the decline in interest for tobacco products was going to happen anyways. There are similar demand declines in dairy, meat, and alcohol despite the political bullshit thrown at them.

>trusting 'academia'

Tobacco usage in general is up around the world, and skyrocketing in SEA. It'll only take the right marketing and legal changes for it to be back in its rightfully dominant position in America again.

The real reason that smoking is censored is because they want the Chinese to fucking buy it in droves. The second they think they can make an extra buck by censoring the violence they'll do that too.

Is it just me or has the testosterone also been bled dry from the franchise? I half expect people to start talking about how the 'toxic masculinity' of the series was 'problematic' and had to be 'improved'.

Attached: nobody cares.png (598x171, 18K)

Why are westerners always so sanctimonious

Smoking is retarded and there's absolutely no reason to give it any presence. Same for any recreational drug including alcohol.

Attached: 1547442757168.jpg (500x666, 73K)

The majority of games don't include smoking.
Why would this need some special notice?

it's well known that big tobacco tries to make smoking look as attractive as possible, the packaging as presentable as possible, and the tobacco is chemically engineered to be as addictive as possible, as to permeate society with their brand as much as possible without the need for terrestrial or periodical advertising. if we want a future where smoking is not seen as popular or cool we have to use the same tricks against them and make it look as unappealing as possible while ignoring their guerilla marketing tactics.

tl;dr this shouldn't be news. if their intentions are true it should be seen as completely normal. reporting on it just makes it look like the move was unwarranted censorship. if you want smoking to stop being so trendy stop talking about it and boasting yourselves.

Because developers believe they have a platform with which they must provide a specific narrative they responsibly promotes a set of ideals that are good in general and beneficial for public consumption.

It may be hypocritical that they're making a violent game that would supposedly promote violent (although that's not necessarily correct - violent games may promote less real world violence), they still use the medium to push a "step in the right direction" kind of deal.

That said, the same way that video game violence may reduce real world violence, video game drug use may reduce real world drug use. Basically, it is not necessarily true that game influence actually exists like this, but the argument is taken for granted. This may be incorrect.

I suppose but what's so great about the stuff? I've tried tobacco once with weed and all it did was make me sick. I'm still traumatized by those videos of guys who had these white lumps on their tongues and others who had ro have their jaw removed for chewing tobacco.

Nothing, its insanely addictive thats why people love it lol.

Smoking isn't cool user

Pretty sure this isn't targeting children.

Pic related, it's you.

Attached: 3263245635324532.jpg (1600x1200, 315K)

Jesus, you faggots will complain about *ANYTHING* being censored in private IPs won't you?

Can confirm. I loved the trilogy, but they're milking it, and the story makes no fucking sense now.

Attached: 1553885745184.png (581x651, 700K)

I never knew there was smoking anyway and i played every gears and enjoyed them. It's funny watching/v/ talk shit about a series they don't play tho

>Shatz

Attached: 1561456701187.gif (600x338, 771K)

One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind. I hope they work with an anti-violence org and remove that too.

so you're saying its not bad to have lung cancer or live in this world near trannies and degenerates
ill take lung cancer over that

Attached: 1561986290102.png (680x544, 430K)

Smoking is in character for guys like them. Fuck cigarettes but a big fat phallic cigar belongs between each of their lips, which they will periodically suck on.

because according to americans they want to "protect" their obnoxious children from being exposed to harmful things like violence and drugs so that they dont grow up to be, say, a member chopping transexual who commits suicide at 30.

Oh boy, I just slipped that one in there, didnt I?

Attached: 1487230406447.png (149x167, 69K)

So you want to die of lung cancer eh? I would rather see companies fucking censor Tobacco and Alcohol usage in videogames than they censoring Sexual content and Violent scenes in an M-Rated videogames. Heck, most M-rated games are trying to stay the fuck away from glorified depiction of smoking and excessive booze drinking

ITT: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Hey, anybody has that chart, with females characters from capcom that show a comparison of how it would look like if the female were censored and their normal clothes

>drink every night
>moderation

youtube.com/watch?v=tU_va3k4Qv8
Venera-sama approved.

Attached: FE04F5D0-B24C-4F93-9613-F879DB259E25.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

The self-censorship of American game developer is now completely institutionalized.
There won't be any resistance the next time politicians roll in with regulatory demands, because there will just be an online form they fill in to create a "problematic content" ticket that gets passed to the dev team.
Smoking on the list. Next it will be characters having tatoos, or ambiguous sexualities. Then guns. Then women showing too much ankle. Then Russian characters. Competitive play. Criticism of corporate dystopian futures. Criticism of media. Criticism of government. Alcohol. Thin people. Blood. Patriarchal symbols and satanic references.

Loot boxes will still be legal though.

Attached: 244px-628x471.jpg (244x358, 15K)

Pretty sure it's meant to be Smarts+4, but I like your version better

This is your future Yanki.

Attached: d06a39c089582174e5fc34a397f092e0.jpg (700x324, 50K)

In the end these campaigns are pretty much worthless. People don't smoke because they like the act of smoking or how it looks, they smoke to feed their nicotine addiction. Much like how alcoholic beverages taste like putin's asshole, but people drink anyway because they like getting drunk.