Three Houses went from looking like it would be the worst FE to possibly being one of the best

>Three Houses went from looking like it would be the worst FE to possibly being one of the best

What went right?

Attached: timeskip.png (970x1566, 939K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ign.com/videos/2019/07/12/fire-emblem-three-houses-a-look-at-all-the-classes
reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cd1nr3/graphical_representation_of_3hs_current_lgbt/
twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1146313121625255937?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1146313121625255937&ref_url=https://www.gaminginstincts.com/new-fire-emblem-three-houses-character-gilbert-introduced/
youtu.be/ADaRsEhTB70
youtu.be/_-wKu1Xgby8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Timeskip
Customization
That's all

The timeskip.

They delayed the game for about a year and it actually shows. Game looks like is full of content with plenty of customization. Story also shapes up to be actually good and avoiding pitfalls of Fates. Atelier light time managment is cool.

Why is only young Dmitrii facing the other way?

He's a special boy.

>gay romances are all old enough to be your grand dad and both are married with kids

yeah, no. give us a wholesome romance like everyone else and then i will buy your game, IS.

I'm glad you're not buying the game. Good job IS. Fuck the gays.

>Three Houses went from looking like it would be the worst FE to possibly being one of the best

Just like Pokemon Sword/Shield when it comes out

>no one used the timeskip to transition to the other sex
unrealistic garbage

Please don't buy the game thanks. Invest in a noose instead.

>Delayed game wins over fans that were worried about graphics with content
>Rushed game surerly will also win fans that are worried about graphics with lack of content.

Attached: 1562495220728.png (636x549, 654K)

>game that was delayed twice to ensure improvements
>game that is not being delayed, and the director told everyone that what they want doesn't matter

Love mah Queen. Simple as.

I wonder who could be behind this post...

Attached: t. absolute state of fujos.jpg (1785x1890, 777K)

nah character design still looks like total garbage. Won't play it since I have to look at this shit the entire time.

Cuck

Because he's the only one that has darkness within him.

We don't want you here, Fire Emblem is Yuri teritorry form now on. Go fap to some Gundam pilots or whatever.

Jesus Christ, even Tifa tits fiasco didn't cause so much seething.

Awakening and Birthright are the best FE games.

please don't lump Birthright with Awakening in your shitposting, replace it with Revelation

being hetero has never been better

>>Three Houses went from looking like it would be the worst FE to possibly being one of the best
What the fuck are you on about?

Attached: 1559385579209.jpg (959x540, 91K)

i got that special edition and some of this shit is making me consider selling it on ebay

You sure about that?

I hope the maps turn out alright. We've only heard about the school phase maps and it seems like they're mostly mediocre with a few interesting designs spread out, of course the timeskip could ramp things up. At least Seize is a popular win condition in the game. Maybe we'll get more varied win conditions in Hard Mode too, literally none of the preview-ers are playing Hard.

The fuck are you smoking? The branching paths and timeskip look kinda interesting but the graphics and most importantly gameplay still look shitty and shallow as fuck.

It's creepy how entitled the gay community feels to Claude's sexuality. I get being dissatisfied with the choices, but they need to accept Claude for the straight bro he is

European nobility was black!

Oh stop seething, it's a fucking fantasy game, no one gives a shit.

>He should be bi, because he looks/acts like one!!!
Nice way to feed stereotypes faggots
T.Bi

It looked way worse in their first trailer, seriously there is some improvments to this garbage

He's not even black either

There's a black duchess right now, no need for past tense

It still looks like shit

While Three Houses has now looked considerably better than when it was first revealed, there really isn't enough to go off of to think it could be one of the best FE games. It might be possible, but try not to jump the gun.

The dudes not even black, he's clearly more Persian inspired than anything. And eastern countries definitely were around during historic Europe.

Also as that guy said, it's a fictional fucking world, man can be whatever he wants.

yeah i think so too. If they would've made the mc's customizable it would've been a great game. they just look so bland

Yeah, guy is barely tanned. Jesus. I don't understand people

You are joining Empress Daeny and reunifying the continent into the Empire, right?

Dimitri looks so much worse post timeskip. I wanted to choose Blue Lions for Mercedes but I might go for Marianne in Golden Deer instead. Such a shame.

I thank Is what daddies option. I would enjoy dating them. I will buy your game. Thank you, IS.

Attached: D_SsThDU4AAtYeC.jpg (1688x1560, 224K)

Why customization? Legit wondering, I honestly am out of the loop.

No, I'm going for the guy who actually wants to massacre the whole continent in his rightful wrath.

Eh I kindda like the edgy eyepatch. Also is the chara designer the same as the Fates dude ? It doesn't seem like it. I think I'm in the minority here, but I really liked Fates chara design

You can use any weapon on any class although obviously class will have skills to support specific ones. All units have strong, weak and hidden potential weapons/magic and during non-battle phase you train with them and can teach them whatever you want. So you can make anyone anything if you don't care about powergaming. You actually can make your whole army just bunch of archers that fight with swords.

Is there an option to not join any of the houses and just stay loyal to the knights from Monastery?

It doesn't really fit the rest of his costume, especially when combined with his unwashed hobo hair and eye bags. He looks like he hasn't slept once during the timeskip.

Foreshadowing
It's symbolic

That's what the design probably tries to convey.

Yeah, I get that. I just don't find it an appealing house to use for that reason. In Fates at least both sides could be seen as protagonists. With Blue Lions you're straight up choosing the bad guys.

>and then i will buy your game
oooh yeah we've all heard that one before

>the bad guys
No, he's the avenger-type of character, a classic protagonist.
Edelgard
>let's rebuild the empire
>also FUCK the church
looks far more villainous.

Hm, okay. I need to look more into things, thanks. Edel does give off a Daenerys vibe.

they all feel like bad guys to me, which is nice
>Nuclear "kill them all"
>"fuck the church, my country, my rule"
>"lets overcome all of this by friendship" while plotting treachery behind the scene
give me a LUCT vibe

>implying the church isn't up to some bullshit when you have it's founder being a fucking lunatic who rubs her face in blood puddles and swords

I disagree.
It has more VN segments and gimmicks (like cooking to increase stats, gardening, fishing minigames) and less actual gameplay.
I don't get why games do this. I buy FE because I want FE gameplay and not filler.

Also you being able to make every unit into whatever you want makes them even more expandable.

Attached: fish.jpg (1225x677, 187K)

They should focus on real gameplay mechanics instead of husbando/waifu shit. This looks like incel country ffs.

Attached: geralt.jpg (945x574, 108K)

How can it be incel country if they are constantly having sex?

Holy fuck that's great

>that weapon durability system
What the FUCK where they thinking?

>weapons only lose durability with combat arts
>spam overpowered combat arts until you're close to the weapon breaking
>stop and use it normally for the last 1/10 of the map
>repair after and repeat
I get that regular durability was too hgh IQ for the brainlets that nu-FE is targeted at, but this seems terribly exploitable.

Retarded take by a retard

i do when things are right though, i bought Stardew Valley just because i can date cute guys.

I also bought KOFXIII but skipped out on XIV because Ash is fucking cute and deserves more.

Take a note, IS.

Does the gameplay and maps look good though

Attached: 1495569285014.jpg (520x853, 72K)

But Claude is supposed to be Mediterranean Islamic, like the Ottomans. Look at his beta design.

Doesn't repairing weapons use both money and a limited resource? The only weapons that can regenerate on their own are holy weapons.

>pander to my degenerate lifestyle ruled entirely by my sexuality
>n-not like that...!
Pottery

>female characters can't "decide" to dress slutty because it violates their autonomy when you make those decisions for them
>all characters need to cater their sexuality to my own even if it's out of character for them
Hypocrisy is nothing new for these people, but damn

i just want wholesome gay romance, stop projecting.

>i do when things are right though
Who are you to decide what's right? Why do you get to say what a character's sexuality should be?

Any word on map design?

It never looked like it would be bad, Yea Forums just desperately loves shitting on new Nintendo things, especially Fire Emlbem.

That's literally an oxymoron

It did tho. You'd have to be braindead to say otherwise.

>how entitled the gay community feels
That's the fujo community. Lonely old cat ladies who just want to watch boy-like dudes bone.

I know it's not right to have all the gay characters be cheating old men, and half of the female cast bisexual to fulfill your needs.
i get that it might sound old hearing people calling you a homophobe, but we don't fuck everything in sight, i just want a normal loving relationship, like any other normal person, just with a man.

>i just want a normal loving relationship
>consummated exclusively through sodomy

>sodomy
Stop using Christfag terms, retard

I think you'll find that irl women are more inclined to experiment than their straight male counterparts, and that many closeted men already have family and kids. I applaud the realism here, honestly

It's literally a legal term, sorry you live in a culture informed by Western values

>not wanting to fuck old men

What are you, some kinda faggot?

Attached: 5A4B2E67-6385-4C05-9C8C-AB47EEEB62F3.jpg (208x224, 18K)

Assholes like you want to have sex with girls but leave when you find out they're pregnant.
Fair, then at the very least, give more normal options for the gay male audience, most people including us find dating old men to be gross. young gay men exist too.

While Dimitri and Edelgard look evil post timeskip, Claude still looks super friendly.

That fucker has to be the most evil or something there's no way they'd make only 1/3 options look like the good guy from just a single glance after Fates.

if god didn't want us to feel good with our butt then he wouldn't have made it an erogenous zone

I have a son with my wife, and no interest in casual sex.

God doesn't exist, and faggots are weak willed slaves to their hedonic impulses

>most people including us find dating men to be gross.
fixed that for the vast silent majority who will only ever tolerate your existence

I haven't watched gameplay in a long while, but did they fix that zigzag animation the foot soldiers would do during battle?

>homophobe
Homophobe is a retarded term. Hatred isn't the same as fear.

>normal
Holy shit my guy can you be anymore assblasted? You got your fucking yaoib8 fairy boy so let us enjoy our bara men. If you don’t like it then shut up and leave the thread, nobody cares about your faggoty-ass crying.

Anyway how many of you will protect his smile

If your son is gay i hope the best for him then, love for your children should be unconditional but you seem like the type that would beat him if you were to find out he were.

Forgot the pic, damn

Attached: 2A4A4F87-5A0D-412E-AFEA-837BD84F14B2.jpg (1280x720, 194K)

Why would i molest my own son...??

>You got your fucking yaoib8 fairy boy so let us enjoy our bara men
Claude is romanceable?

He's a fag, that's the first thing that crosses his mind

translation please?

>Being this mad.
>Over fake polygon man's sexuality.
>Probably wasn't going to buy it anyways.
Why are Twatter drones like this? Half of these retards just heard the word hetero and they acted on reflex.

Attached: 1562953339961.jpg (603x540, 31K)

God's a faggot, confirmed.

>less actual gameplay
There's more actual gameplay in this than any other game in the series.

Nope. In fact, all the info they released so far is about the factions, characters, and story, not once about the combat system and the battle maps.

Faggotry is inherently unwholesome

>>weapons only lose durability with combat arts
Source that claim, nigger.

did you really expect any better from people who chose to represent the normal sexuality with a prison uniform-colored flag

i knew it, you're captain geralt aren't you?
uooooo, long time no see!

Why does MC look nothing like his/her father?

Thanks.
I thought this was a moment where he tells one of those bad jokes they describe he tells all the time.
Wanted to see how bad they actually are.
Makes him more cute potentially in my mind.

maybe he's adopted

I thought the same.
That would make sense.

It's like Ike/Greil probably, they didn't look that similar either.

Why are Claude fags crying over this shit? Anons who are straight literally wish to roll female just to no homo Dimitri. Why can't fags do the same and roll female to YES HOMO Claude as well?

Attached: 15529472184.jpg (236x236, 10K)

Most people are creatively bankrupt self inserters

Retards thought that since blacks and gays are obviously "allies against the evil straight white menace", if you are black you are definitely gay as well.

>claude would never be hetero
I mean, he looks like Prince. And prince were into women despite looking like a fag.

It's only men whining

I still hate how the game looks and the character design, but the gameplay and story look really promising this time.

I really don't think sword/shield is savable .

Like a lack of faggot sales would hurt them

>Just like Pokemon Sword/Shield when it comes out
Nigger they are literally reusing Sun and Moon assets for the characters.
>10 years of future proofing Hau's stupid hand waving animation

Who are the gay options for either mc?

The game still looks like shit. Fucking PERSONA Emblem. The gameplay has barley been shown outside of the short treehouse showcase and little clips from trailers. Most of the shit that has been shown is the hogwarts social shit. Supports were already taking a dump on FE as of FE7 but now there's just fucking social links from Persona. The game is going to be garbage. FE is dead.

Compared to other franchises, yeah. Compared to other Fire Emblem, it is still the best looking one. Emulating it later on with some anti-aliasing will do tremendously for the game.

>tfw I want to join Golden Deers
>tfw our leader is biggest fujo magnet which gives us the worst fagbase that everyone sane will make fun of
Why do worst type of fags always latch onto things I LIKE?

Attached: 1563024053132.jpg (959x960, 400K)

>Persona
>social
Nice buzzwords.

maps look servicable so far. Nothing stellar but more varied objectives and designs than Awakening so it's an improvement. I'd say that they look most comparable to FE9 maps

I'm happy they don't look like characters from Awakening or Fates. I hate that artstyle and color style so fucking much.

Them.

Note: None of these characters are pure gays, they're all bi. Just to make that one clear.

Attached: bis of 3h.jpg (1558x986, 496K)

@470350590
Shitty bait. Doesn't even deserve my (you).

>That's the fujo community
Lol no it's not. It's just rainbow fags from Tumblr and Resetera bitching.

Attached: 1562694263569.png (1217x167, 29K)

It's in no way the best looking FE game, it's the worst in terms of character designs with a couple of exceptions, and graphically/animations wise the GBA games are undeniably the best.

Girl is the way to go apparently.

you will burn in hellfires sodomite(this applies to all ppl who arent baiting too)

Nice Strawman, now prove me wrong.

>graphically/animations wise the GBA games are undeniably the best.
Subjective. To me, the GBAs are mostly remember because of flashy crits.
> it's the worst in terms of character designs with a couple of exceptions
Same here, or you've never played FE1 or FE2.

>Edelgard dances with generic-kun
>Dimitri dances with generic-chan
>GOLDEN CHAD OF PUSSY-SLAYING proceeds to take Byleth's hand instead and invites her to dance
Can anyone even remotely control him? Will Lorenz ever learn the secret to his manliness?

thats not what a strawman is

What does Yea Forums think of IS just making everyone bisexual as a bandaid solution? Deadfire did it.

Attached: staymad.png (1530x335, 102K)

June had a shit ton of gameplay trailers, the main ones being the 3-way combat maps, one being a paralogue to rescue merchants, and the other to deal with a King of Beasts. We literally just got a new trailer showcasing all the new classes.

Also what fucking social elements? How can it be a strawman when you are the one strawmanning? The classes give weapon proficiency to the students. Also Koei literally said that the game was designed around Atelier, not Persona. They even brought in some of Gust's devs to work on the game.

Oh wow the gays don't even get the best looking old guy, Hanneman.

i wouldnt feel bad about sending them all to their deaths in that case (employees and in game chars)

Would that really be enough though? I feel they'd more want a literal gay only character than all bisexual.

Because, our so-called leader, looks like a fag which attracts THAT type of audience.

You can switch the argument against the one in the image too. It all depends on what the developer wants to do. Either is fine by me as long as a game is fun.

1 and 2 have good designs, the portraits are ugly because of hardware limitations, 3H portraits are ugly because they hired an otome artist.

>new trailer showcasing the new classes
wait where ?

Are these the entitled gamers I've heard so much about?

Deadfire also literally killed Obsidian. Though the gay shit was the least of Deadfire's problems anyway, the main issue was the godawful advertising and the game itself. You can't advertise the game to casuals and redditors but then make a hardcore CRPG designed for fags that frequent Yea Forums and the Codex, they are two separate audiences.

>1 and 2 have good designs
And here you criticize 3H with that kind of taste.

>You can switch the argument against the one in the image too.
Sorry user but I don't get what you mean.

>it's a video game so they should do what I want

Not necessarily. Even in the midst of wanting to kill them all, Dimitri is spouting stuff about protecting the weak.

>DA2/TES makes everyone bi
>pedoera: OH NO NO NO NO! SO UNREALISTIC! NO REAL REPRESENTATION! HOW HOMOPHOBIC!
>FE makes only few characters bi
>pedoera: OH NO NO NO NO! IT SHOULDN'T BE REALISTIC! EVERYONE SHOULD BE BI BECAUSE GAYME IS JUST FANTASY! HOW HOMOPHOBIC!

Dmitri went from the worst design of the three to the best, why does suffering+eyepatch make any character look cool as fuck

ign.com/videos/2019/07/12/fire-emblem-three-houses-a-look-at-all-the-classes

What kind of impact on the game itself would making all of the characters bi make, for example. It doesn't except for a sense of representation.

what did faggots ever do to you, user? do you think this way because your parents told you to?

Clearly this is your fault, user. Stop liking him and the fujos will follow.

>Anons who are straight literally wish to roll female just to no homo Dimitri
No one said that you tranny, the only straights user that want to roll female are /u/niggers

he's a fag.
molesting children is like a pipe dream for them.

He's baiting, and you're taking it hook line and sinker.

The both of ya are retards.

just a bit jumpy because we are coming off pride month and i had to deal with them parading their degeneracy around on the streets for a few weeks in a row.

>Fuck the gays.

Okay, Cletus.

>I don't get why games do this. I buy FE because I want FE gameplay and not filler.
you know fucking why
The FE series would be as dead as Advance Wars for better or worse

/u/ posting started only recently after loli got revealed to be bi.
Anons considering to roll a female because they wish to fuck time-skip Dimitri was here since the day of his time-skip reveal, buzzword lover.

>T.Bi
kill yourself you degenerate sodomite

>It doesn't except for a sense of representation
That's the impact they want. The dude is doubling down on that argument.

>This is the issue I have, too. It's a damn video game. Not being able to romance everyone regardless of gender is, and will always be, lame as hell. Why does there need to be this specific cast of gay/bi characters when they're always so incredibly limited, while hetero players get just about the entire cast to choose from.
>Gotta love how that is “unrealistic” but literally every character of the opposite sex being to fall in love with you is completely normal.

>I was literally just thinking about this and was going to ask if every female was available for straight male characters. Ridiculous.

>It's a fantasy game with dragons. Yeah I know not everyone is bi in real life but why should that stop them from making everyone happy?

This all spawned because one person said that making everyone bisexual isn't a solution.

>The one who aged best is the one everyone thought was gay but was 100% straight

Attached: 1510084767802.gif (500x300, 352K)

>somebody isn't following these threads
Not even him, but the only time anons mentioned playing a chick before whole /u/ shit was for Dimitri alone (small number of them shitposted Raphael as well).

>his house and everyone from his country are also completely straight

I don't get why they're all looking for a reason why X isn't bisexual when the answer is simply the writer didn't make him one. There isn't some grand conspiracy.

Nice shot but nothing beats this

Attached: 1562965260487.jpg (1080x6005, 2.62M)

It still looks just as shit

great hopefully all of these fags fuck off and just play a dating sim

>only 3 gay options compared to 5 lesbians
>2/3 of the guys are hideous

Attached: 1309143362391.jpg (334x290, 33K)

There's absolutely nothing wrong with this. As every pre-Awakening Fire Emblem fan will tell you modern FE is pandering trash for waifu and husbandofags anyway so they might as well go out with that.
I mean, I'm gay and I don't really give a shit. In fact, I'd prefer every character to be bi so there's more options for everyone. Not every fag out there thinks the same or acts like those spergy SJW types.

How did he lose his eye?

Why do straight people say this when straight men revolve their entire lives around getting pussy?

Men are not supposed to be pretty.
Twink faggots and fujos should fuck off.

At least japanese devs understand what it is to actually like men. Luckily in japanese culture being gay stereotyped as liking masculine men

why can't we have threads without the faggot nontroversy

"They've always told us to make our own game and now we did."
Hijacking and ruining a completely different franchise is not creating your own game.

They'd need 2x the supports for that shit. Awakening for example. Some supports won't work if it were gay or lesbian. That's a hell of a lot more writing for a very small portion of the fan base. The same "fans" (not you) who are already talking about qutting the series because no Claude

The best thing about this is poor Linhardt.
>is a genuinely fun and entertaining character that happens to be gay
>for some reason, this is bad
>fags shit on him endlessly and screech that they don't want him

I like the guy on the left, for what it's worth. In fact, I'm pleasantly surprised they made one of the gay options a dilf.

I don't care about Claude but i'd rather not romance any of the straight dudes than have to play a female character to get with them. Not because I have a problem with playing a girl, but because I don't want to be in a fictionial relationship where my character is a treated as woman.

weebs and tumblrshits killed this franchise

Yeah, that's a massive strawman if I've ever seen one. I pity anyone who revolves their life around their sexuality.

>natural genetics is a fetish
>says the person whose lifestyle revolves around a fetish

Because that's always what get the most active threads on Yea Forums

>tumblrshits
I'd put it more on the waifu fags. IntSys clearly didn't take tumblrfags to account given the lack of lgbtqrstuvwxtz+ supports. They even reigned the waifu shit down because only MC can get S rank. And no more fucking children.

if saying fags live for cock then saying straights live for pussy is also a massive strawman if ever you’ve seen one please stop spouting buzzwords as if that justifies your faggotry

A reminder that many of the people here and on other sites having a meltdown right now are the same people that were mocking people for caring about tifa's breast

Gilbert look ugly tho, and Alois mustache is dumb. I'd rather they gave us Raphael.

I assume most of the Claudefags are dramabaiting fujos or something. If drones of other series are anything to go by I bet they'll still buy the game anyway.

Then don't. Simple as. You're losing nothing by not romancing anyone.
Marriage mechanic in the first place was a mistake because it ruined this series' fanbase once and for all by inviting retards who give a shit about their dating sim.

>any sexual act that doesn't produce children is a fetish
So do you consider protected sex and oral sex to be fetishes as well?

I just want the romance mechanics to be cut completely so they focus on the actual game instead of this dating sim bullshit

they are done purely for sexual gratification so yeah

Explain how gays' lives revolves around sex any more than straights' lives do

>only gay sex is romantic

Everyone finds thirsty incels and dudebros repulsive, yet you're proud to draw that parallel to your entire subculture.
Really makes you think

I mean, yeah I agree with you, FE discourse really dropped in quality once the waifu and husbando shitters got what they wanted.
But I am probably going to romance Alois just because of the 3 he's the one that appeal to me the most and I don't like missing out on content when it's there, even though I think the whole "daddy's married friend with a kid" is quite creepy.

>if saying fags live for cock then saying straights live for pussy is also a massive strawman
Ok. That's basically what I implied. Two wrongs don't make a right dude.

>I pity anyone who revolves their life around their sexuality
Keyword here being "anyone". Dudebros who only talk about pussy and getting laid are every bit as fucking obnoxious as faggots who flaunt their love of cock up and down the street.

>only straight sex is romantic

New concept, how about we entirely scrap the romance mechanics so all of you cunts will shut the fuck up and just play a strategy RPG because it's a strategy RPG.

European nobility IS black. like right now. 2019 dude, catch up.

Perhaps you should stop self-inserting then.
Plenty of anons rolled a chick and took a dick in the past despite not being attracted to males, yet they did it to:
>get child with best stats
>because they liked that character so they gave them waifu of their own
And as other user already said ... romances aren't mandatory for you to enjoy the game and the story in the first place. If you're incapable of enjoying the said game without hooking up, then you, just like waifufags, can go play visual novels that cater to your tastes instead.

I also like Ashe's father

you’re implying that all benders live for cock as if its some objective fact so apparently all straights live for pussy too

That's not what a fetish is dumbass, anything that isn't vanilla missionary in the dark for the purpose of reproduction doesn't qualify as a being a fetish.

I don't have to because I'm not making a sweeping generalization of every gay and straight person on the planet. Read that post again.

qualifies as being degenerate bro, dabbing on faggots and cumbrains

I mean it more or less is back to how it used to be. Just with the added S rank which shows what would've been told in the ending. So we only see the marriage shit earlier. I'm fine with this compromise. Only MC gets dating mechanics and no kids.

>People still talking about the fucking romance options for Gays/Lesbos
It's all so tiresome.

>i can only get off when my butt is stimulated by a cock
Literally a fetish

>pander to my degenerate lifestyle ruled entirely by my sexuality
Seems like a sweeping generalization to me

its fun to bait faggots while i wait for release of the actual game

nuFEfags only care about who they can fuck in the new games, what did you expect? FE is dead and replaced by a glorified dating sim.

If the only way you can get off is by anal sex, then sure it's a fetish, but the majority of people, including homos, can get sexual gratification in other ways

Sure, but that wasn't me. You'll get the hang of anonymous imageboards eventually.

Ever heard of the prostate? Stimulating it causes orgasms. Men that get it their prostate checked at the doctor often get erections and even cum. Are all those men fetishists too?

All I'm saying is that one shouldn't limit themselves due to their real life preferences. (if you truly don't wish to miss the content)
I personally don't give a single shit about marriage mechanic. I never did, but that doesn't mean that I never married anyone in FE:A or Fates. It just means that I gave no shit for it outside of seeing how it looks like and what sort of impact that will have on character/story (female RobinXChrom, for example).

Plus, if Niles and Rhajat are anything to go by in Fates, bi options are basically the same shit like with the opposite gender with no change. (Yes. I know that localization fucked up Niles' original S support, but before S rank and after it, everything is just as the same like with female Kamui, minus children)
Therefore, nothing is being missed much.

Why is she so hot

Attached: IMG_20190714_110218.jpg (1447x2047, 451K)

how does the gameplay look shallow when it offers the most customization and depth than any FE game to date?

What if I don't care about who the MC can fuck but I care about what character I can make fuck?

>implying every normal straight man instantly becomes aroused upon first time stimulation of the prostate

>only
I don't expect literacy from degenerates, don't worry

it's basically the same thing
I just miss when you could actually talk about FE without it descending into HURR MY WAIFU HURR MY HUSBANDO HURR LBTQ HURR TRANNIES BTFO

>Bara AND twinkchads got catered to
>Fujos and SJW scum seethe
Alois and Linnie are my first fuck choices for first 2 playthroughs, feels good

You get nothing. You lose.

Only MC can get S ranks

Attached: wonka.jpg (259x194, 6K)

Kind of hard to not self insert a little bit when the character you're playing does not talk. And considering I'm a faggot, the majority of character I've played in videogames are either girls or straight dude, so it's a bit silly to tell me to give a try to playing a character that isn't exactly like me, I've always done that.
I never said I was incapable of enjoying the game without the dating sim aspect, I was just stating my worthless opinion about said dating sim aspect on this anonymous message board, nothing more.

Who said they only get off to anal?

Only on fanarts.

Shipperfags are disgusting.
Shipperfags for minmax gameplay are even worse.

Canon romances here we come!

>Kind of hard to not self insert a little bit when the character you're playing does not talk.
Actually it's very easy. If anything, I never got whole self-insert bullshit in games, especially when it comes to pre-made characters. That character is not me. It will never be me. And I would find it creepy asf if it was.

>Kind of hard to not self insert
Not really. It's not.

Same. Whenever option presented, I make that character be complete opposite of me for that very reason. I don't want of them to be me at all.

based autism chad completely unable to immerse himself in rpgs

based
this is the first time I'm actually agreeing with almost all of ISIS's decisions for a new FE game, what a time to be alive

Attached: 1563036888555.png (500x2315, 476K)

Interesting! I wonder how the boosts in battle will be re-balanced

I don't literally think the character is me obviously, but if I'm experience the game story through a non talking protagonist it's just extremely easy to relate to that protagonist's position, because they don't have contradicting values or personality to my own.

this dick. ;)

>Kind of hard to not self insert a little bit when the character you're playing does not talk.
The point of mute characters is that your reactions and thoughts in real life are supposed to fill in the lines the character doesn't say. There is no real interaction except for maybe "yes" and "no", but the concept of self inserting as a mute still remains.
But I can understand it might be difficult for some people to get into the role.

>Three Houses went from looking like it would be the worst FE
No, it never looked like the worst FE. Right from the very first trailer, it was clear that 3H was going to have a better plot than Awakening and Fates. And IS dominates FE game design now, so that front was pretty much assured.

This guy definitely beats himself off over outrage. He must absolutely adore being victimized considering how much he's subjecting himself to it over not liking a video game's romance option that didn't even need to exist to begin with.
These guys need to realize they are the minority. Nobody is obligated to pander to them and it makes next to no business sense to do so. If they don't like it, they can make their own games. Except instead of doing that, they just scream and hope that screaming will bring enough negative attention to the matter that they'll get what they want.

servicable at best.

You don't need to become the character to immerse yourself in the world.

Mute characters are supposed to help you relate more with that character, but they are not "you". You're supposed to imagine the dialogue, but that character's actions and who they are are still unique to them.

i agree with this when it comes to females.
but a guy always gets debased by this.

It's funny he says he quits yet he's still active on /r/FireEmblem.

inserting your character into the characters mindset and making decisions as if you are that character objectively enriches immersions

>imagination in the current year

Attached: df3ffc67747d812ca8d1d4e707d45f71.jpg (358x239, 16K)

>Nope. Having the least romances out of any other gender/sexuality combo means exactly what it means. You are the least important to the company and the narrative of the game. I don't know how you can claim 3 is somehow greater than 5, 7 or 9.

>You are the least important to the company and the narrative of the game

Well no shit. Gays are a minority when it comes to real life. Then you portion that minority to gamers then you portion that to Nintendo fans then you portion that to rpg/Fire Emblem fans than you portion that to those who are angry. It's such a small minority of course you don't matter.

I see what you're saying but I still see that chatacter as seperate from myself.

I wonder how does timeskip affect our relationship with our LI.
like if you started to build up your relation with them how will it change in 5 years?
It is such a big number of years. People didn't even used to date in medieval properly, just arranged wedding and that's it.
Did characters just cut any connections to our MC for that time period or what?

>I used to love these games. And the games, even to a kid me, never used to deliberately place different kinds of love on pedestals and explicitly say - you, you're worth this much. And the mainstream, you're worth so much more.

No you didn't. I guarantee this guy started with Awakening or Fates.

>To be expected to scramble for crumbs and be thankful - by what right do they have to do this to me?

Who the fuck says they need to grovel in thanks? They have every right to not make lots of gays because it's their game. Why not make your own?

Why don't you make it? oh wait, you can't. Shut up and take the games we give you.

Exactly this, and it doesn't even have to be a character that is exactly like you, it just means putting yourself in that character's place.

Nobody that self insert to any degree genuinely thinks they are the character unless they're mentally unstable.

There's plenty of games made by fags nowdays though. Well most of them aren't really game and just story based or dating sims but still

I'd be interesting if supports max out at A pre timeskip then you have to get back to A (and then S) after it.

why do the loud minorities always have to paint us in such retarded ways. Fuck reddit and retardera

I just like Claude because he's a bow lord to be honest

That genuinely does relate to what I said in the slightest, work harder on your bait.

>cringe story
>shit designs
>garbage graphics
>shit artist
>shit gameplay
>tumblr garbage
>cringe setting
FEcucks are done lmao

Attached: 1563112875418.jpg (225x224, 11K)

Go suck dick elsewhere, faggot.

we didn't "hijack and ruin" We create the new entries. Don't like it? you make the latest entry in the series. Oh wait, you're not smart or talented enough to make a game. Much less get hired by a big publisher to work on big games. So like I said, shut up and take the games we give you. That's the way things are now.

Attached: wall of smug animu.gif (1920x1070, 2.26M)

Ironic that you call him autistic. Since it's considered autistic to self-insert, user.

God I hate the "I EXIST" rhetoric gays are throwing around constantly to be featured everywhere

Like calm the fuck down its not real

go play video games

Attached: marishuh.jpg (1000x1000, 497K)

>we
>we
>we
Not him but you ain't doing shit boi

At this point FE is just a dating sim, might as well make everyone bi cause no one is gonna play it for the story or gameplay

Attached: 1533055848228 (1).gif (200x200, 2M)

Glad that I dont have to play this game with faggot in FE community

>empathising with a character is autistic

>unironic fags that redditpost
>unironic fujos that twitterpost
Wtf to both?
Inquisition threads never had this sort of bullshit to it, and it was the game made with LGBT fags first in mind.
Is this something exclusive to anime-related games? Because every time I'm on anime-related game's threads, this is the shit I encounter.

Attached: 187801-1312195243.jpg (1920x1200, 303K)

they love doing it to anime games because it gives them escapism from real life so they can ignore the fact they're not cute and 2d but instead ugly fleshy monstrosities

I'm on the winning team, I don't have to do anything.

I am, on my switch.

ahahaha good one, the game still looks like shit

so a good fe game then?

Fujos BTFO

>this game used to have daily hate threads here
>yaoi and yuri gets announced
>suddenly Yea Forums loves it

Attached: 1558628011641.png (518x257, 239K)

I wouldn't be surprised if Byleth suddenly disappeared or got put to sleep for 5 years, just to come back when everything goes to shit
What I have to wonder is if they bothered to make pre-post time skip supports

>Yea Forums is one person

>suddenly reddit loves it
fixed

Yea Forums likes the complexity which were added, retard

Good, fuck off

inb4 Lindhardt looks like a chad post timeskip and everyone eats crow

Lol what a fag

She's not. She's one of the ugliest in the whole cast so far.

You are just gay

Attached: 1563084619474.png (550x682, 463K)

>ugly dark green hair color
>terrible hair style
>ugly clothes
Yeah nah
She is a total turn off if anything.
Rather looks like some sort of Npc you meet once in a game to never meet again.

It looks like someone took a chainsaw to Radiant Dawn in order to make a game that is worse than it.

this, and the story and lore details only keep getting more and more intriguing with the news we're getting. An FE with minimal pandering and actual great gameplay/worldbuilding sounded like a fucking dream years ago

It's been announced forever user. Yea Forums loves it now cause sjws hate it.

>Do we know if you can romance several people with the protagonist, and if so, do we know if there are story impacts?

lmao

I just have better taste than you. There are plenty of pretty girls in this game. There's no need to go after the ugliest one of them all.

This guy has been bitching up a storm since Heroes. He was mad that summer units weren't equally male female and instead we got more female bikini units.

>Hey user your dad is a really swell guy. Do you mind bring him for the parent teacher conference?

Attached: 1549989453774.jpg (722x868, 63K)

You haven't played it

Attached: Lodo.png (1515x308, 103K)

Attached: 1562711601133.jpg (1024x752, 93K)

The absolute nonstop complaining and whining about the current state of the gay options in three houses has made me realize an inherent issue with self-insert protagonists in FE. Ask yourself this: Was anybody calling for more gay options when Echoes came out? No, and the reason was that Alm and Celica weren't proxies for the player, they were their own characters with their own unique traits. People didn't call for Alm to be able to romance Tobin or Celica to romance Mae because... they aren't gay. That's just not the way they were written.

Now, all of a sudden that Byleth is supposed to be a stand in for whatever the player wants, the writers are being forced accommodate every single possibility that the player could ever feasibly want. Gone are the days where the writers only had to focus on writing 3-5 support conversations per character, Byleth has to be able to support with EVERYBODY, because after all, the player may want to fuck them.

This is a quantity over quality approach. We saw why this approach could be problematic in Awakening where a lot of the supports weren't exactly memorable, and that was an even more prevalent problem in Fates. You'd think that the community would be calling for a cut-down on the overall number of supports, but instead, all I see are calls for an INCREASE in the number of support conversations, and all for one simple reason: Think of the gays!

Who's the artist for this?

@_greenisland

Still don't get it. Why does it have to be a parity? You're telling me if there were 5 gays and 5 lesbians (No Claude still) they wouldn't be bitching up a storm? or does it have to be a literal 1/1/1 split between straight/gay/lesb? Why does it have to be?

Why do they pretend fujos don't exist when they are bigger and more influential than their male equivalent

what the fuck does arianrhod have to do with tranny bullshit? you can't just take a charaacter, slap a flag on them and claim them as a symbol.

Because fujos don't need in game appearances to draw BL doujinshi.

Attached: Rean.jpg (269x187, 11K)

Why shouldn't the gay options be equal amounts? Why should one group get more options than the other group?

To be fair, the main reason for the hate before was because of the art style, which is still it's weak point, and the 'school' focus, before the time skip was known about.

Relax user, the leaks were wrong and it's actually 3/3, Rhea and Sothis won't be dykes.

Gays are like 6% of the world. And probably even less so when it comes to gamers let alone those who play Fire Emblem. But that's not my point. Lets say the sequel has 10 gay men and 11 lesbians. Would that be outrageous? Does it have to be 10 straight, 10 gay, 10 lesbian, 10 bisexual? Everything being purely equal will make it seem so weird user.

They won't be dykes, or will they not be romances at all?

You're right. They should go back to 1 gay 1 lesbian.

As long as that 1 gay is my husbando, I'm fine with it

>inb4 Lindhardt looks like a chad post timeskip and everyone eats crow
This, I'm just hoping for a Lindhardt timeskip design and then I'll decide on who I'll romance.

Only graphics whores and retards ever thought it looked like it would be the worst FE. Everything interesting about the game (tons of customization, skill/gambits, serious attempt at world-building) was apparent from the start to anyone paying attention.

I wish they could admit they just want to fuck their husbandos instead of turning everything into a civil rights issue. I would respect them more

One person did and got banend on Era IIRC. An user posted a cap of that. Said something like
>I don't care about representation I just want Claude!
>Banned for blah blah representation lacking, drive by posting etc.

I don't know if this is still correct but if it is then
>True ending BE
Fem!Leth x Edelgard
>Normal BE route
Male!Leth x Lindhardt
>Blue lions route
Fem!Leth x mercedes
>Golden deer route
One of the dads x Male!Leth
Rhea/dorothea x Fem!Leth.
This is the true patrician way to play this game.

I swear to fucking god if the dating sim aspect of Awakening wasn't so expanded on, this faggot shit wouldn't be an issue. Why this game? FE is trying to restore its good name after the last couple of shits it took. Why are they attaching themselves to this one? Jesus fucking christ.

besides the relationship stuff what does this game have going for it?

Idk user have you played anything before Awakening? Because you'd know the answer otherwise.

Series in general? Is pretty good at giving a face and personality to the soldiers you send into battle, encouraging you to strategize instead of sending nameless mooks to their deaths. Unless you want a particular character to die and get a couple lines of mourning from the others.
This game in particular? Is hard to say for sure yet. The customization looks like it’ll allow for some fun tactics and combinations.

shit graphics
a hard mode thats easy for reviewers
so much customization, IS forgot how to balance

"Logically thinking, their support will be different pre timeskip & post timeskip, thus there are supports that are locked post timeskip (and u can't see them even in the support list menu)

imo this is also the case for Claude S support (which also becomes a discourse)"

Holy shit are the reaching.

edelgard looks like a top qt when young and thne massive bitch when old. i'm torn on whether to side with her or Venom Dimitri

Attached: gothefucktosleep.png (220x324, 38K)

When can we expect all the post time skip portraits?

>winning team
Fuck off with that BS, faggot.

>a hard mode thats easy for reviewers
But the only one doing hard mode is a Spanish guy. Everyone else is just grinding normal.

Delusion

reddit.com/r/fireemblem/comments/cd1nr3/graphical_representation_of_3hs_current_lgbt/

why is reddit so asspained by the gayness of the character? reading this sub (biggest community for Fire Emblem on the nut I believe) would make you believe the entire fanbase is gay as fuck and it's the most important thing for the games success to be LGBT+ friendly

Being pro-LGBT is currently very fashionable, and reddit is inherently a site designed for circlejerking.

Because that subreddit is a pride lgbtq sub. It started around Fates' release.

Fuck me I like Conquest and the 3DS games in general but they really did make the community unbearable. So many LGBT fags came over in Fates because the gay romantic options. How do we stop faggots from ruining Fire Emblem? They're going to be able to influence Nintendo now that they're the majority of the Fire Emblem fanbase

Wow. I thought shit like this
Were just outliers but apparently not. Fucking hell.

Attached: ohshit.png (1868x118, 7K)

This is literally 90% of the Fire Emblem community right now if Reddit, Serenes, Gamefaqs, and Resetera are to go by which is where the majority of the fanbase is.

Fates literally made the franchise gay

Serenes is like this too? Please tell me you're joking. How did these fags spread to literally every Fire Emblem website?

what exactly is the lgbt community doing to these games?
besides the gay options which I'm assuming doesn't affect gameplay

RD brought the gays

Serene's is fucking cancer. They rage about the Manaketes more than Resetera. You heard me right. More than fucking Resetera.

Because the games exploded in popularity with the 3DS titles which made the fanbase more than triple over the span of a couple years. A TOOOOOOOOOOON of LGBT people joined because of Fates gay romance options because it was the first/one of the first Nintendo games to really focus on LGBT pride stuff. So Twitter/Tumblr/Reddit gave free advertising to this since people were spreading the word to support the game and LGBT stuff.

So yeah now there's a ton of people that aren't super in to Fire Emblem but buy the games and play Heroes for their MLM/FLF stuff and are currently screaming at Nintendo on Twitter to add more gay male options.

I'm guessing Nintendo will give in on DLC and make the next Fire Emblem more LGBT friendly, and that's a good thing

Attached: 1557502477048.jpg (412x541, 49K)

>TOOOOOOOOOOON of LGBT people joined because of Fates gay romance options
It was literally just 1 each though. That's like nothing. It's less than nothing even because Treehouse fucked up the localization for those.
>I'm guessing Nintendo will give in on DLC and make the next Fire Emblem more LGBT friendly, and that's a good thing

Lol no they won't. They threw a bone and gave almost triple the gay contents and its still not enough. Even if Claude was one they'd still bitch since they claim they want all bisexual or a 50/50 split.

The majority want the story changed around to have LGBT front and center especially MLM options. They want gays to be the protagonist and represented as gay in the main story

That shit ain't happening though. Like ever. Waifus is what brings in the money. Look at FGO and Heroes. It's waifus. They can cry all they want but they are a minority and will be treated as such. They should band together and kickstart a gay srpg if they want one so bad.

A lot those people keep saying
>It's pandering to straight players
I...I wonder why Yea Forums.

I can see Nintendo being stupid enough to listen to a vocal minority like so many other major developers/publishers have. Twitter raging has real influence

what does the characters sexuality have to do with the story of war?
I think its fair to be able to bang whoever you want but it really shouldn't be the whole premise of the game

>wholesome
>gay
Is this an ironic post?

>they change Claude to be able to S rank the MU
>support dialog is literally the same as the female MU but regendered
that'd be funny

>Fates literally made the franchise gay
But there's like ONE gay romance option and super weird at that. Are you sure you aren't getting all crazy for nothing ?

unironic or not, nothing a faggot ever says should be taken seriously

And it’s all very homophobic in a way, there’s no indication he’s gay besides being a handsome smooth talker and a well groomed individual. Apparently you can’t be those things without being gay.

Miss me with that gay ass bait shit.

Yea Forums has been on the more positive side since E3 has made it apparent it wasn't just a school simulator, and realized the tutoring/customization is actually pretty cool

Don't send faggots like him towards us, they are not welcome.

>Ingrid hates brown people specifically
>Claude is actually straight and so are the rest of the so-called golden queers
>fujos getting the oyajipill shoved down their throats
These past couple days have had me rolling, I can't wait for new info.

Attached: 1551425332599.jpg (560x560, 313K)

>A TOOOOOOOOOOON of LGBT people joined because of Fates gay romance options because it was the first/one of the first Nintendo games to really focus on LGBT pride stuff.
In a way I feel sorry for homos. They genuinely thought that Niles and Rhajat were in because of LGBT awareness, when reality they were pandering to the Yuri and Yaoi trends in anime, which are mostly consumed by heterosexual people. Niles was a huge Fujobait, down to his jap voice actor being one of the most well known in the genre. Rhajat waa ripoff aone of the more popular Awakening characters and they even made it so one is in Conquest and the other is in Fates so you had to buy both versions for the full experience.

This game is no different.

If this is true then why is it that when he goes mental he starts looking the "right" way

Attached: hxzg79g6dkq21.png (444x555, 350K)

>TrannyEra
OHNONONONO

Nah. FEH is the reason why they won't. They know their real market.

weak b8 m8

HOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMADHOSEMAD

>>You can even make the case that the majority of fans are LGBTQ+

This is why in my playthrough I'm sending every LGBTQ+ character to die immediately.

I mean considering Duscur committed regicide she has a good reason for hating them.

Most of your recruits start out as a recruit class. Then you can build your army into literally whatever the hell you want. Characters will have things they are better at, but you don't have to necessarily push them in that direction if you don't want to.

Where do they get these statistics from? How do they know majority of the fans are fags?

That's what people said years ago, before the LGBT crowd conquered the west. You give these people in inch and they take a while. Will Nintendo resist? If they do, it will be a first. I hope so.

Attached: 1444960306410.jpg (329x399, 44K)

Serene's Forest isn't anywhere as bad as Reddit and Resetera desu. A lot of posters who are bitching are also the people from Era.

Attached: Shame.png (1551x620, 89K)

I wish Hitler killed more LGBTs before he die.

I would agree if it weren't for the earring. Men wearing earrings always comes across as gay.

You do realize that gays work at Nintendo right?

>generic anime designs get wardrobe changes and beards
>this makes the game go from a 3/10 to a 10/10
I can't wait for you shills to fucking die off and leave people in peace

What's your point?

>Will Nintendo resist? If they do, it will be a first. I hope so.
If they intended to resist the LGBT menace they wouldn't employ homosexuals in their company

No, you idiot. You hire them to pay them lip-service, but you allow them no power or sway. You come off as the good guy, but retain your core goals and values.

Slightly dissapointed they didn't do more, but whatever.

Kinda surprised they made one of the faction leaders a bisexual

That's impossible to do unless you keep them at the bottom of the work chain, some homos are most likely writers or devs or else there wouldn't be gays in their game at all.

>military albino, a dominatrix, a dirty-encrusted cowgirl, a degenerate noble, and scalie /ll/
>versus hot dad, really old dad who just wants to sugar daddy someone, and a girl with a dick
Damn, the lesbians really did win out.

Attached: 1563131173940.jpg (1504x1536, 326K)

I love MByleth homo memes

literally me

it's MByleth being into DILFs meme

Eh, I know a few heterosexual chads that have them. We always tell them that’s gay but they sure aren’t. Again, it comes down to stereotypes.

Why do redditors and resettrannies post here?
>inb4 go back
Dont pretend you dont lurk there either

That's a sensible opinion, but it's tough to keep them out if you're not deliberately screening for them. I'm not optimistic either, but I might as well hope for the best. God only knows when we'll have an FE game again where the homo pairings aren't 100% confirmed.

He has great taste

>I know a few heterosexual chads that have them. We always tell them that’s gay but they sure aren’t.
They definitely suck dick in the locker rooms

Not just a degenerate noble, but the pope of the church.

I actually really like Gilbert. His portrait doesn't really do him justice.

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-gilbert-1038x576.jpg (1038x576, 128K)

No. There's literally no need to go on Resetera or Reddit. It may surprise you but there are more than 3 sites on the internet.

the revelation the game would not be mostly slice of life professor story and actually contained a compelling story that resembles the best stories in the series. 100% of the ire towards the game was due to the assumption that what we saw was what we were getting, ie a game without too much of a scope.

I agree.
He looks better in person than on his portrait.
I want to see how will he look post timeskip.
I guess they will just make him greyhaired.

Do the gays actually get married in this game or is it just romance?

>Barely any likes/retweets
Thank God fujos continue to have zero impact on anything

Attached: 1541260499177.jpg (1280x720, 220K)

>hugbox 1
>madam
>hugbox 2
>madam
>not a hugbox
>man
>HOW DARETH THEY

>but it's tough to keep them out if you're not deliberately screening for them
gays look and talk like fags, how hard is it to spot one?

>all this asshurt over a character people stereotyped as being gay not being gay
At least some of those guys have to be doing this ironically and realise how ridiculous and hypocritical this whole thing is, right?

>High school setting
>Shitty persona eyes
>Removed my favorite voice
Are people saying it's one of the best? Why?

Faggots are some of the least self aware people on the planet, you shouldn't be surprised almost all of them are genuine.

If combat arts are anything like Echoes not being able to double really makes them situational

Based, horn kissing is my fetish.

Attached: 60497554_p0.jpg (1375x1906, 1.54M)

Is there a full plot summary I can read somewhere?

For a game that's not even out yet?

Attached: shep.png (634x477, 394K)

>At that point I'd absolutely wonder if the LGBT options are actually there for LGBT people, and not just horny dudes who want to see girl Byleth get it on with Edelgarde
Was that ever in doubt?

Attached: 1549777875836.jpg (335x762, 31K)

Gays need to be gassed

Is it okay to want Sharia Law in my country so we can legally kill the gays?

This, attractive lesbians only exist for straight men, based Resetera being so redpilled :^)

no one has leaked the full plot as of yet

Only if you happen to live in the same country as the niggers that are complaining.

Does it even matter in the end? Despite how these fags make it sound lesbians are happy as hell about their choices.

I never understood why /pol/ don't just ally with the muslims, they all want the same thing, women in a cage, and homosexuals dead.

I don't care if they're complaining or not, I just want to throw them off roofs

Because they're brown

It matters because fujoshi are homophobic as fuck and will be salty about lesbians having anything that's not a ugly fat diesel dyke as a romance option.

If there isn’t a god why isn’t hedonism a perfectly viable philosophy?

Who's mad now?

Attached: kek.png (1558x252, 58K)

He didn’t want to be part of the crowd, but the other two beat him up during the time skip to get him in proper position.

His voice is pretty good too
twitter.com/FireEmblemJP/status/1146313121625255937?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1146313121625255937&ref_url=https://www.gaminginstincts.com/new-fire-emblem-three-houses-character-gilbert-introduced/

wtf, not Claude?

Then why the fuck are people assuming it's one of the best games?

The plot is important enough that they've made several cutscene-only trailers, and people are already passing final judgement without knowing how it ends?

Same voice actor as him as well. Good range.

Attached: %E3%83%B4%E3%82%A3%E3%82%AA%E3%83%BC%E3%83%AB1.jpg (1000x920, 119K)

TILFs

Attached: D1K926fUwAAycGf.jpg large 3 copy 3.jpg (1265x2048, 543K)

What has made people do a complete 180 on this game? When it got announced at e3 it looked like garbage. And the few recent clips I've seen looks like the same shit. Bad graphics, retarded squad and commander system, retarded system to respec any character into a new class. What's the deal?

Alright, it's settled, I'm becoming Annette's stepdad.

Get fucked faggot

>what went right?
The game is confirmed for baby tier easy difficulty. Give the amount of customization there is no way this game will be balanced at all.

Not buying it until they add lunatic as a dlc.

I still don't like the BL tier art

Gay options leaked, and as you'd expect from anything out of Japan, the focus is evidently on guys who think lesbians are hot.

This pleases Yea Forums, since anonymity lets us vent our frustrations with how obnoxious LGBBQ is getting lately.

Sounds just like reality

I think, funnily enough, it was this year's E3 when everything started turning around. The timeskip got revealed officially, raising hopes for an interesting story, and we actually got some gameplay from Treehouse so we could better judge the gameplay
youtu.be/ADaRsEhTB70
youtu.be/_-wKu1Xgby8

Very nice impressive....how about paul allen's card?

>fem Blyat can sex a three house lords
I need some 34 right now.

>she says that while complaining that the male gay options are not cute bishounen like the ones on her precious yaoi manga bs
Yaoi is fucking huge in Japan, way more than anything yuri related will ever be, we are talking 15k vs 2k manga here and a billionaire industry.

What you are seeing is IS trying to pander to the west with the male gay options, you can only blame yourself fujofag.

Is the translation going to be shit?

The other day someone wanted to know 5ch's reaction to this so here there are. Google translated for your EOP benefit. It's really fucking funny. And notice none of them talk about Claude.

Guess which comment is me

Attached: 5chreact.png (1273x3874, 324K)

Literally just the timeskip.

>LET'S BE HOMOMAIN
Already on it, Japbro

>Dragon's Dogma is ahead
Indeed, made so many guys fuck a fat merchant before they even knew wtf was going on.

>''dragon's dogma is ahead''

Attached: 1549547571075.png (1024x1024, 1.03M)

>nintendo believer = homo

Because I can call people faggots here

Will the gay make Japs start supporting Sony's censorship now?

Attached: 1554062435257.gif (530x486, 1.03M)

I wasn't complaining. I'm legitimately happy that IS isn't doing any more than throwing the gay community a bone.

But yes, Japan treats homosexuality primarily as a fetish for the other sex. Manga has a different target audience from video games though, and yuri is definitely a lot more popular in the latter.

>fade to black for every action outside of battle
>tons of soldiers do absolutely nothing
I'm still a little confused about what people are excited for
except maybe better maps?

Customization is fun you stupid nigger.

But this isn't a FE thread, these people don't even care about the game.

It's not specifically Fire Emblem but it's still talking about it from what I see.

If you want to see actual reactions/discussions between FE fans you should check the threads titled like this: 【Switch】ファイアーエムブレム風花雪月 Part

From what I've seen they haven't really had too much of a reaction to the homosexual shit which is why I opted for that thread.

Most people don't really care, it's just an optional thing.

So you're saying
>West
Talking nonstop about fags and romance
>Japan
Practically nothing?

I know. That's why I posted the other thread since you got "some" opinions. You're right that most probably aren't FE fans though.
Well yeah. I can post discussions from the actual FE thread if you want but you won't get much out of it.

Marry the twink if you're not into the two other guys.

Man is this just cultural differences? Why is the West so obsessed with that mechanic if Japan doesn't?

It's implied they're all assholes in their own way. I'm sure Claude will be the type of guy who has the most altruistic intentions but won't hesitate to murder and torture enemies if it means protecting his allies, but while acting like that's normal and not traumatizing.

Everyone's talking about homo outrage and I'm just here agonizing over which of my students I'm going to smash. The empress, dominatrix, and depressed goth have me entranced.

Just do 3 fast playthroughs. Or don't S rank til you A rank all of them and decide at that point.

Attached: burter.jpg (210x240, 9K)

On social media I can see some people going "woah neat, we can be gay now" and "aw shit boizurabu/百合, nice", but that's it, there's nothing besides a few comments.

It's Japan, they don't really make noise about anything unless it's otaku angry that their favorite Idol is not a virgin.

Either that or holding off on the game for maybe a week to see what the reaction everyone has to them is my plan. I dove straight in to Fates and got burned for it.

Jesus Resetera, Reddit, Serenes, Twitter, and GameFaqs are all banding together to BTFO homophobic drumpflet Yea Forums

Attached: 1561384231418.jpg (1068x601, 65K)

Easy choice.

Attached: __lysithea_von_cordelia_fire_emblem_three_houses_and_etc_drawn_by_fuussu_21_kazin__dbb26a95476019f5e (660x1300, 593K)

She's like 145cm tall too

IMAGINE

Attached: D7yqip7VUAAZmcR.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

It keeps going over and over about how shifty Claude is, hell when you first meet them you get Byleth's impressions on all of them and it's positive and negative. For each leader it's something like
>Edelgard: "She seems confident, but it's almost like she's looking right through me."
>Dimitri: "He seems quite sincere, but it feels like there's a darker side beneath that."
>Claude: "His smile is quite striking, but it doesn't reach his eyes."

>Yea Forums
>"butt hurt" about yuri
Yeah no, tranny

fuck outta here faggot lover

I really want to turn her into a dancer.
Imagine her cute tiny body in a sexy dress dancing around like in this webm.

Attached: 1563104569528.webm (800x450, 2.85M)

But we hate yuri.

Okay but does she wear a dominatrix hat or have cute ruffled hair.

Edelgard = Edgelord
Dimitri = good intentions but mentally weak
Claude = two faced fucker

It has to be intentional right?

Attached: 1560414339346.jpg (372x304, 17K)

If you're talking about Niles it wasn't even that weird. If anything his support with the MC was surprisingly wholesome and seemed to come straight out of a cutesy BL where the main characters have angsty backstories. Rajhat was weird as fuck though, especially after the fucked up localisation.

Lysithea is no doubt a total sub in bed.

Feels good not to be a sperging faggot because there aren't enough pretty twinks in the romance options

Attached: FE28.jpg (1750x1439, 192K)

My peepee can only get so big

I wanna go Blue lions, but I'm probably gonna go golden deer cause I wanna waifu lysithea but not make a magic Byleth.

still aint seen a source on this

I only let my MCs fuck immortals, dragons, or milfs.

If you tried to post bait about how they are ruining fire emblem with gay shit japan would just tell you "Well then just don't marry the gays? What's your problem?" where over here it's 437 posts and 148 image replies omitted. Unless it's actually a thinly veiled console war thread, then the replies become nintendo believer = homo.

Why don't they just allow you to have a select max number of people you can recruit from other houses instead of having to ruin your avatar to get specific characters

God damnit, I want Black Eagles but I'm going to have to make an autistic faith byleth to get the best girl

Attached: z_5ce792d6ae2ad.jpg (1079x1080, 140K)

Attached: 1563080979675m.jpg (1024x795, 135K)

I just found the thread and nobody is even talking about the gays though. That's incredible. There's not one place here, reddit, resetera, gamefaqs, anywhere where someone is not mentioning the homo supports.

Can you still choose your bone and bane at the start of the game?

Serenes has a 24 page rage thread over it atm

Also why the fuck are they using the terms "MLM" and "FLF" instead of just gay and lesbian? Fuck Reddit

Wait what are the requirements for poaching characters from other houses? And it true you can only do it once?

Based and DILFpilled

Dunno, the ign character thing had Byleth with certain strengths, dunno if they change depending on the players choice.

>goldendeer333 (megga-ass faggot)
Never fails to make me laugh.

Attached: 1554326830705.jpg (385x278, 12K)

It's offensive because it implies transgender people can't be part of it or something. There was a thread on that on Reddit and Era.

>hating gays so much you rather be enslaved by Muslims just to kill homo sex
Also, Muslims are the biggest gay pedos ever.

>Dancer class
Wait is it something anyone can promote to in this game or only certain characters and is there a cap like only 1 in each playthrough?

>this class can also use magic
>swinging a sword around
So is there any point NOT having nothing but dancers instead of swordsmen/magic users?

You have to have very specific skills leveled up to a pretty decent amount that each character wants. So Lysithea I believe likes Faith/Magic byleth leveled up. Others might want armor or spears i.e. so basically you have to play a very specific byleth for specific characters you want or ruin your byleth by making them all around average but a master of none

Lysithea
Budding Talent: Swords
Liked skills: Authority
Supposed to be a natural at magic, so good magic growth I hope
Personal skill: Mastermind - doubles experience earned in battle... if dancing counts as battles she's going to level up quite frequently

Dancer is the perfect class for her.

>MC in Radiant Dawn and it's sequel can date twink (heavily implied)
>male!MC in Fates can date a typically slutty but secretly nice and loving seme
>male!MC in Three Houses can date two married DILFs and a twink
I don't want to hear anyone complain about the lack of diversity in this series. It's a good time being a fujo

Attached: 1563017426450.png (800x801, 426K)

Her skill doesn't double experience but rather skill experience. It helps her learing skills faster.

>doubles experience earned in battle
Mistranslation, she gets double weapon expirence, not regular battle experience.

>Punished Dimitri
Anyway why does 2 house out of the 3 has a german nobility naming?

Attached: Give-me-your-best-cards-guys-i-need-em-For-something.jpg (564x686, 54K)

The only thing I worry about is her low strengh stat, so fighting with sword won't do much with her.

It's self imposed slavery, you're literally reducing yourself to the level of an animal. People shilling it as some kind of morally superior philosophy are reprehensible

>>MC in Radiant Dawn and it's sequel can date twink (heavily implied)
*AHEM*

Attached: 1946367_0.jpg (540x309, 24K)

Maybe you can only get 1 dancer in your army

Attached: 1562261611382.png (306x306, 133K)

>Good with magic
>Hidden talent with swords
Guess I'm making her some sort of sword mage.

A literal who in an optional part of Awakening bullshitting the characters by saying he's vaguely related to Ike's family. Next.

You forgot
>2 FUCKING CRESTS
Also It's called Mortal Savant, and yeah I'm doing the same.

>if it contradicts my homo headcanon it doesn't count!

Soren used dark magic to father Ike's child
The real answer is that the jp version was even more vague whether he's lying or not, specially considering that he could be Mist great grandchild and still count as being Ike's descendant, just like Marth and Anri
The realest answer is that Awakening had a poorly thought out plot

Attached: b11dbca67acbf2e1c62ff2cac22922a9.jpg (720x720, 170K)

HE'S LYING!!!!

Proably be better as that female only class that weilds both magics since shes good at both and will probably have a shit str growth.