Octopath Traveler

> make a shitty PC port at full price
> it bombs so hard at it's already 30% off one week after release

Attached: Octopath Traveler.jpg (656x369, 74K)

>>>>>>>>denuvo
Honestly only reason I haven't bought it.

That's actually pretty sad.

Game is so shit even nindendobabs are not suggesting it

didn't it launch on PC with a higher pricetag than what they sold it for on consoles? this is just bringing it more in-line, but it's like a year old already and likely already for sale much cheaper on consoles.

the port is good
the game should not be $60, even on Switch it should have been $40

All style no substance

>60 dollaryoos
>Denuvo
Honestly a good game but this is the grave they chose.

Game was the biggest disappointment ever. it was one of two games I bought a switch for and it was fucking awful. The characters have zero interactions with each other, besides tiny little quips. They absolutely never interact with eachothers stories and I hate it. It's like 8 solo adventures, only of which like 3 are actually interesting.

>still not cracked
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>consoles
switch

>make a game that is worth about 20$
>sell it at 60$

>All style
it looks like shit even compared to other pixel art games, ff6 on snes looked better than this shit.

Regional price is insane even with 30% off.

Remove denuvo and sell it for the price it is worth and I'll buy it.

>a year old game
>still ask $60 for it
>absolutely terrible regional pricing
>denuvo
square are just a bunch of incompetent fucks its mesmerizing

>already got it on switch
>felt ripped off the first time around and never finished it, imagine many others felt the same
>denuvo immediately cutting sales in half due to protest pirating or people losing interest immediately upon seeing denuvo
>port of old game charging full AAA price, a price that could get you like half a dozen much better games on sale

they literally hate money

>Honestly only reason I haven't pirated it.

Attached: 1561571877634.png (642x582, 641K)

Everyone is waiting for the crack once they saw the heinous price tag plus denuvo. $30 at launch wouldn’t have been insulting for what the game is.

>piratefags still seething
Octopath will be goty material once it gets cracked

Not even worth pirating. Literally just your generic turn-based RPGMaker game, except with DOF and Bloom cranked to maximum.

If they can make this in 2018 they can make decent new versions of FF5 and 6 that aren't based on the shitty iphone editions.

>60$ for a one year old game
If you want 60$ for this game, don’t release it one year later you jews.

I'm interested in the game but
>$60
>Denuvo
>no demo
I'm just waiting for the crack to try it out before committing to anything.

This game only grabbed the attention of Yea Forums because it was available on switch only for a short while. It's just a pretty average rpg, and it certainly isn't worth 60$. More like 20.

>they still make money while you shitpost on an anonymous /vidya(garbage)board/
Stay NEET

Attached: 1561768632766.gif (322x322, 642K)

> >piratefags still seething

I'm not a piratefag, I got it on the Switch on launch, you goddamn retard.

pc users are literal niggers so we must denuvo our products
prease understand

>Thread is full of pirate babies and entitled Mustards

Lol and they wonder why Pc exclusive dont get made anymore

Attached: ReactionImage 103.png (327x316, 187K)

>Its like 8 games rather than just one!

Okay.

Attached: Untitled.png (947x357, 669K)

To think that hollow knight was sold for 15€ the same month octopath becames available... It was the first time I saw a game not being overpriced as fuck on the switch.

Octopath is a beautiful game - made for old school boomers like. Great combat system and God-Tier soundtrack. Best played on Switch. Its kinda soulless on PC.

imagine being gladwrap tortilla

Attached: file.png (206x250, 118K)

Joke on you I pirate games and play them all on my hacked switch

Attached: IMG_20190714_141630.jpg (2798x1154, 608K)

I bought it recently. It seems fairly bad. None of the stories so far are interesting. Fights are the same thing over and over.
I want a better game. Sad.

NOOOOO I HAVE TO READ AND TAKE MY TIME? WHERE'S MY MAX LEVEL BOOST? THIS ISN'T LIKE MY MOBILE GAMES!!!

Attached: 1560946831008.png (231x218, 9K)

Imagine being BTFO so hard, you have to distort reality in your head to keep functioning.
That's you.

Attached: OctopathChadler.png (1020x420, 111K)

that 60$ price tag threw me for a loop when I saw it tied to a game that looked like it was released in 1995.

I won't pay more than 15 bucks for that shit. The gameplay is fucking terrible at least try something fun