"Hey let's remake Kanto for the billionth time but even worse than previously"

>"Hey let's remake Kanto for the billionth time but even worse than previously"
What were they THINKING

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

diovento.wordpress.com/lgpplgee/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i played it, it wasnt mindblowing but it was single fun. maybe you should calm down

Using the "it will always sell" meme.

Money

Jannie please get this out of here
They have an entire board this is ridiculous

yes, especially if you just pirate it. it wasn't bad but i wouldn't pay money for it. the animations and stuff were all too long, so i'd pick up my phone every 30sec when a fight began, that was my main gripe with the game basically

>tfw lets go are unironically the Definitive Pokemon games for switch

Attached: 1556941552789.png (700x700, 184K)

>e-celeb sticky
>WAH WAH GET THESE VIDEOGAMES OUT OF HERE
Never change, Yea Forums

That bing bings will everything and they were right

Let's Go is comfy and fun until you get to Saffron City. "HUR DURR, CLIMB UP LE TOWER WITH TELEPORTERS!"

Stop pretending you care about board authenticity. You're just racist because he's black. Is there an "eceleb" board? No is there a Pokemon board? Yes

racist cunt

They were thinking they did the same thing with ORAS and it ended up being the best selling remake so why bother putting in effort?

Jokes on you I was talking about Totalbiscuit
Who's the bigot now, daft cunts?

>it's better than nothing

if they release lets go jhoto, and add held items (introduced in gen2), im skipping ss.
This one looks better and I like the grid more

Still you, racist fuck.

Attached: 1280px-KKK_night_rally_in_Chicago_c1920_cph.3b12355.jpg (1280x945, 131K)

But they have even less Pokemon than SwoShi is gonna have.

It really is kind of ridiculous how casualized they made it across the board
It's easier than FRLG in pretty much every way
It also commits one of the worst video game sins in the process which is breaking it's own rules

What rule was it?

if you take lethal damage sometimes your pokemon will just live with 1hp anyway and it only happens to you not other trainers
just a completely dumb nonsense thing the series has never done before just to make the game even easier than it already was

>Being mediocre and conformist is ok

Thought it was fine. Only problem was it played terrible in dock since it wanted to force you to use the fuck terrible motion controls.

Other than that it gave a much more fun way to hunt for pokemon and shinies then endless breeding or waiting through endless random battle load screens.

And since it was trying a new idea in a new way I didn't mind it reusing an old area and not having all the pokemon like some other upcoming titles.

The fuck?

Attached: 1560404070967.gif (400x221, 344K)

I think it would have been pretty great as a fanservice game if-
1. they didn't remove abilities and held items
2. it wasn't so fucking easy
>b-but it's for kids!
kids aren't that retarded, we were all kids when we played the first games.

>if you take lethal damage sometimes your pokemon will just live with 1hp anyway and it only happens to you not other trainers
just a completely dumb nonsense thing the series has never done before just to make the game even easier than it already was

It's been like that since XY, kill yourself

you had no obligation to use pokemon amie or refresh. I never did.

Is diovento.wordpress.com/lgpplgee/ any good? Or is this game simply unsalvageable?

>I never did
Kill yourself

If you run through without griding levels or using candies, it's a decent challenge.

The co op thing is the real sin. What the fuck were they thinking with that shit

Attached: 1527691219065[1].png (625x656, 289K)

the worst part is that it doesn't even work like sturdy where it only survives if it is at full health, they can even survive a hit when they are already at 1hp

it exists for a fucking reason

It's okay game as long you consider it a spin-off and belong to its own series because of different but very causal gameplay with Pokemon Go's catching. Overworld encounter is actually good and following/riding pokemon were cool.
I say this, but I never actually played it at all. I skipped it on purpose because I hates Go catching and was waiting for new main games. I know it has lots of opinions, but I still will buy Sword just for overworld encounter.