SUFFER

SUFFER
ME
NOW

Attached: 1561888739379.png (1680x1050, 2.31M)

THE PALANTIR TALION

Good game, runs on Linux

shit game

good game

>be fighting warboss
>a second one shows up
>then a third
>then a fourth

Fuck you videogame.

>TALION GET MY FUCKING RING YOU ROUND EAR SHIT

TALION GET THE FUCKING PALANTIR OR I WILL SLIT IDRIL'S FUCKING THROAT

sequel worth planning lads? first game was okay, but repetitive by the end and took a massive shit on LotR lore but yeah wasn't too bad I suppose

If you liked 1 then sure, sequel expands on everything and is a much better game overall.

I liked it, but avoid the dlc.

>a white man enslaving niggers once again

kino games

fuck off phonefag

>took a massive shit on LotR lore

The only thing I remember from people bringing this up constantly , years ago, was undead are supposed to be evil and untrustworthy and all that, which the game did not go against, as it reveals at the end that Celebrimbor has, at best, been feeding you half truths for the entire game.

One of the big one which I don't know why they ever decided to go with was making Shelob anything but the embodiment of ravenous hunger in spider form.
She's legit a demon whose sole purpose in life is to kill and eat anything she catches in her web and it so single minded and purely evil that she is completely immune to the One Rings influence

>(((elves)))
>white

Off the top of my head
>Made up lore that did not exist and/or incorrect for the Nazgul
>Incorrect time period for Smeagol
>Spirits not bound by curses like the lot of fuckers in return of the king supposedly fuck off forcibly off that plane of existence on a short span of time, rendering both games impossible
>Niggers

humans are manlets in fantasy settings so yes elves are the true aryan race

Dont forget the chinese twin sisters that became nazgul or some shit

MAN SWINE!

I hope the nemesis system keeps coming back in their next games. It really does have lots of potential.
Implimenting it into a new IP where they won't have any limitations would be fantastic.

elves are fucking gay bro

>It's a bodyguard you were building up to be a overlord betrays you episode

God damn, I'll never forgive you lisping fuck. We killed so many orc lords, then you go and then you betray me. I didn't care you had the lisp, you were good crossbow man, bloody lethal. Yet you thought I was laughing at you for your lisp behind your back. Your paranoia was your downfall.

not to mention that Shadow of War has niggers

AH YES REAPERS

something's sneakin about

MANFILTH

IT'S THAT BLOODY TARK

>everyone wants more of story content with Talion as one of the Nazgul
>nope, you get shittiest Elf DLC instead and nigger digger mucking about

Attached: 356190_20190119213908_1.png (1920x1080, 1.46M)

>accidentally get your favourite lad killed
>he comes back mad at you
I-... I'm sorry.

>get halfway through the game
>every nemesis has immunities and enrages out the fucking ass, making every fight a battle of attrition as you try to whittle their health down with hit-and-run cheap shots, unless they have adaptation, in which case you're completely fucked

Attached: 1549227442845.gif (240x240, 1.63M)

Yes, it´s more of the same but more refined in some areas. Just make sure not to play it too soon after finishing the first one.

This game is so fucking shit.

Second one has Shelob as a female human, so yeah

what about Shelob being a ultra sexxxy lady and actual somewhat of an ally instead of outright trying to eat you the first chance she got and using the rings to lure more food?

the only good thing to come from the game was Carnan and her VO specifically

YOU MAY HAVE HEARD OF ONE LIKE ME, HE PRANCES AND DANCES AND SINGS WITH GLEE

talion a witcher now?

The sequel is an improvement over the first one in almost every way. The only things the first game did better was the graphics and character design. The combat system was entirely broken in the first game(refer to the infamous destiny video). They sorta fixed it by making the captains tougher to kill and capable of dealing more damage in the second game.The level design and map/terrain is miles better in the second game.Also the second game introduces new beasts and also more variety in terms of loot and gear customization.
However if you are looking for a challenge this game is not for you. It's the sort of game that mostly requires mindless button mashing and is great for unwinding after work/school whatever.

Attached: me.webm (1600x900, 2.86M)