Confess

Confess

Attached: 1517630612463.png (1229x1160, 58K)

Fat fuck

>revealing what Allāh has concealed
I don’t think so

Attached: 2D97C889-E95E-4FCE-A449-0786F8DC4592.jpg (225x225, 20K)

I am not a virgin

I genuinely hate most PC games that Yea Forums circlejerks as a masterpiece, and refuse to play games with mods because a good game should be playable without them. Calling me a "Zoomer" isn't a fucking argument & will never change my opinion on the games being absolutely outdated garbage

reddit is unironically better than this site.

no

Attached: 4354563.jpg (335x360, 26K)

I’ve wasted my life playing video games and shitposting online

Zoomer

I'm gay.

Wojakposter is BASED

Zoomer

also, you can have actual discussions that don't devolve into racist insults and shitposting.

fuck you and fuck your patreon, beggar

Case in point, when "Zoomer, Consolefag, Pleb, Brainlet" and other buzzwords are the only defence people use for their games. Then that's when you know it's absolute trash. At least Sonic & Sonyfags defend why they personally think their games are good, despite the shitposting. PC drones literally can only respond with buzzwords due to how jealous they are about Console games

LEAVE

Zoomer

I'm sort of with you. I hate every Yea Forums circlejerk and mods except for grand strat and high res textures.

We would have this here with poster IDs.

Mods aren’t made by the developers and so it can mess with the intended balance of the game since a fan doesn’t have the same view of the game as the creators.

I think mods are based

>For nothing is hidden that shall not be made manifest, nor anything secret that shall not be known and come to light.
Luke 8:17

I secretly play games with sexy girls in it and hide it from my wife because she disapproves of anything sexualizing the female body.

Owned every Sony and Nintendo home console but start a flame war on Yea Forums either taking one side or the other basically every day

I do it because I want (you) upset

Not an argument for confessionals, christcuck.

actually based. if a game requires mods to be playable, the fact is that it's shit.
based and redditpilled. Yea Forums is literally for edgy teenagers.

If you defend shit like Doom then you are obligated to defend Skyrim as a masterpiece as well, because both of them require hundreds of mods to even be playable. And whenever you criticize Doom people will immedietely cry "Bbut Influence" or "Bbbut Mods". People only praise it for the expansive modding community, it's no different from Skyrim in that regard.

Not arguing for confessionals though.

I've been shitposting high pretty hard the last couple days

about what? better not be racist.

I've never played a japanese game other than mario, nor have I seen any anime

I prefer to play as girls as long as they're cute and kick ass, like Claire in RE2 remake
I played Dishonored 2 with all the difficulty sliders set to the easiest and I still abused the shit out of quick save and quick load
The Last of Us, Half Life 2 and Ocarina of Time are my favorite games
I used LMAOBox in TF2 for years. If I ever got caught i would start headshotting the enemy team while micspamming an obnoxious rap song and changing my name so they couldn't kick me
I never seed
I have over 12k wallpapers
I made it into Master rank every season I played Overwatch, only playing Mercy. I stopped playing because the anxiety for getting yelled at became too much

Attached: AgdpM.jpg (1440x810, 109K)

You sound like an enormous faggot.

I play as female characters because I want to be a girl

Attached: 1560992179340.jpg (1280x962, 246K)

post butt

I just want to kill everyone on Yea Forums who disagrees with me

based and halalpilled

Fair enough.

I play video games

I actually agree to an extent. If a game needs mods to actually be playable or enjoyable, it's probably a shit game. However there's cases where a game can be "meh" vanilla, but turn into an absolutely fucking masterpiece once you jerry-rig some mods onto the game, like STALKER for instance.
STALKER vanilla isn't a bad game, but with mods it's legit one of my favourites.

No because I'm not sexy. I just wish I could put my brain in a woman's body.

satanists not welcome

Nah. Just nonsensical shit. Think I hit on an user just to fuck with them. Got "have sex'd" a couple times. Posted in a DUDE WEED thread for a bit. Forget the rest. The stuff I got is crazy.

based, but don't get caught up in shitposting for hours like most of these losers

Mods are only acceptable when it relates to poor optimization & not fixing flaws related to actual game design or being outdated as fuck

come on

I have a fetish for boxing and it runs so deep I made a list of every piece of media (games,anime and manga) in which boxing girl are featured

The frequency in which I see guys say this is starting to get worrisome.

Why do you want to be a girl so bad? What is it that you think you would gain? What do you really truly want out of it? I'm really curious.

I lurk 99% of the time when I browse now because I've gotten tired of posting and arguing.
I realised you can argue with a million people a million times, win every single argument, yet change zero minds. The next time the same thread shows up again, you'd just be repeating your same arguments because nobody learns. Nobody wants to learn or change their mind.
People just want to argue for the sake of arguing. People will intentionally hold obviously wrong ideas just for the sake of arguing. It's tiresome. I don't think arguing is fun.
So now I just lurk.

Attached: 1562652874389.jpg (409x406, 33K)

I still post but I don't really argue. I just talk about things I like with others.

you one of those guys that spams racist things, post statistics, denies the holocaust and thinks he's right at the end of the day?

this is why reddit is better. you can discuss things you like without being called a faggot or nigger

I prefer Half-Life 2 over Half-Life 1, 2 feels more visceral the weapons have a good kick and the hit detection feels much better and the puzzles seem less dickish and insta-kill happy.