Guys I miss the old AC so much it hurts

Guys I miss the old AC so much it hurts...
And please don't get me wrong. I hated the almost entirety of the Conway saga, I only slightly liked Syndicate and holy fuck I can't express in words how much I didn't enjoy playing Unity so when I say "I miss the old AC" I'm really saying "I miss the naive but refreshing narrative of the Ezio trilogy".
But everything's better than nuAC.
Discuss.

Attached: WCCFassassinscreedodyssey2-740x429.jpg (740x429, 71K)

I've been playing since AC1 and I love nuAC.
I understand your position, however. Honestly, there's nothing you can do about it. The old AC is dead and will never return. Either adapt to the new style or drop the series.
Series that exist for such a long time are always bound to go in a different direction. Sorry user.

Unity was good but very raw and with great potential. They ditched it all The Witcher 3 Kangz Edition though.

>The old AC is dead and will never return
Alas I'm aware of this. Any game similar to old AC in gameplay and narrative style?

>only played 1 and 2
what am I missing, lads

AC was never good.

It was a bland convoluted action series, now it's a bland convoluted pseudo-RPG series.

>what am I missing
Among the other things:
>Macchiavelli
>More of Borgias
>ALOT of ships
>Assassin "The Witcher" Creed
>Alot of disappointment

>I miss the naive but refreshing narrative of the Ezio trilogy
Ezio trilogy is what causalized the franchise. At least we got Evie and Kassandra from it so it's not all bad.

Attached: ACOD_Kassandra_Render_(no_helmet).png (700x1027, 560K)

I really liked Dishonored personally, you should give it a try if you haven't. Maybe try the Shadow of Mordor games too. Apart from that, there's the Batman Arkham trilogy. Those games I'd always recommend if you liked older AC games.

>Sneak up on a guy and stab him in the neck
>Does 1/8th of his total health
>Have to spend 10 minutes grinding down his overinflated HP/Defense while avoiding all of his OHKO's
>Because he's 5 levels higher than you
Fuck NuAC

>Evie
Didn't she suck the Pajeet dick? I remember being in love with her then BAM, she fucks the street shitter. It's funny to see how her descendants turned out to be - surprise! - very ugly (see the Churchill DLC).

If you were invested in the sci-fi part of the series, you missed out on tons of disappointment.
Other than that, you missed out on a really great pirate game with AC4. Ezio's and Altair's story conclusion and some great settings like Egypt and Greece.

The same game you've played rehashed 7+ more times.

Yeah that's unforgivable bullshit. The level design in these new AC games is boring as fuck too, just constant 1-2 story mudhuts and shit.

Tried them all. I really loved Dishonored at the beginning but I got bored after a while...
Shadow of Mordor couldn't get into the UI and fighting mechanics.
The Arkham QUADRILOGY you mean? One of the best series I ever played.

>Ezio's and Altair's story conclusion
Isn't Ezio story concluded in a 3-minute cartoon published on the dev website?

>Didn't she suck the Pajeet dick?
So? Kassandra screwed some wonky-looking dude and had his baby in the DLC and that didn't stop me from roleplaying as Greece's biggest raging lesbian.

I've only played 2 and Odyssey because I'm a Med supremacist and I vastly prefer the more RPGy style of Odyssey, enough to make me consider buying the new ones regardless of setting as long as it remains that style.

just development of ezio. Rest is worthless.
Back in the day of AC1 it was revolutionary. Ability to climb any fucking building was something new.

May I ask you how old are you, and where are you from?

Kassandra's game is the best in the franchise.

Attached: 1537876041107.webm (960x540, 2.52M)

Why is she so smug, bros?

>didn't stop me from roleplaying

Attached: orly.gif (396x280, 1.01M)

Last good AC was Black Flag and only when it completely ignored the Assassin/Templar shit
Change my mind

Why didn't they just implement a system where being underleveled means that, if you try to assassinate people with your hidden blade, the guards would react quicker or stop you in your tracks somehow, realizing you are behind them before you can actually stab them? Something like not having enough points in the stealth tree or something, I don't know. Stabbing them in the neck and them not dying looks so ridiculous.

Was it? We already had games like Spiderman 2 by that point.
I'm not sure if it even started the parkour meme.

Yeah, it's a short 20 minute film or something.

>Why didn't they just implement a logical and good gameplay mechanic?
Dude, this is Goobisoft we are talking about. Every step forward they make, they fall of the cliff

>see collectable on small Island
>bring ship there
>attacked by three enemy ships
>survive a cyclone
>finally reach the island
>dive in
>swim
>swim
>swim
>get to land
>get the collectable
>swim
>swim
>swim
>get to ship
>cyclone

Well fuck, did you play the Prince of Persia trilogy? Nothing else comes to mind unfortunately.

>did you play Prince of Persia trilogy
No I didn't, is it good?

It's one of the best gaming trilogies if you ask me, yeah. Very great experience, would definitely recommend no matter if you like AC or not.

It is and it is the quasi predecessor of AC series.

The animation when you assassinate and it isn't an instant kill doesn't have you stab their neck though. You can clearly see Bayek/Alexios/Kassandra stabs, misses and punches them instead.

>get bow with poison or fire effect
>headshot everything in the game to death ez

GOD TIER
2, Black Flag
TOP TIER
Unity, 3, Brotherhood
MID TIER
Revelations, 1
LOW TIER
Origins
SHIT TIER
Syndicate

Gotta play Rogue, won't buy Odyssey.

I felt the same way until last year when I went back and replayed the Ezio trilogy and realized that AC was always bad.

Not much. 2 and 4 are the only games worth playing on their own merits.

Whats the deal with this franchise? I played through AC2 which was supposedly the peak of the series but even that was pretty mediocre.

Attached: 1499485392094.gif (400x424, 646K)

Looking back, Patrice Désilets and Jesper Kydd leaving are what ultimately killed the franchise. I remember being extremely excited for AC3 after 2's bizarre ending and the major quality of life improvements it brought to the mechanics. It was the first game I went to a midnight launch for, came second in a trivia contest that night and everything. Then I got home and spent an hour applying the day one patch and it just ended up being a broken, unfun mess.

Attached: b4f.jpg (512x768, 417K)

>Unity
>not mid tier
>Revelations
>not top tier
>anything being below shitrigins

Attached: 1Good Grief.jpg (512x512, 97K)

Expanding on that - To negate guard detection you would have to put your skill points in stealth which allows you to assassinate guards which level you.
I'd rather they would forgo the levelling system since it's just quasi-RPG bs which only seeks to artificially make the game longer.

Revelations was probably my favourite setting to date but after 2 and Brotherhood it all started to drag.

>Unity
>top
made me reply

>fat man alone in room pressing a button
Your life

>bomb making never used again
I am still fucking mad desu

Attached: 0hitthedesk.jpg (498x476, 85K)

>Ubisoft was surprised to read vast majority of gamers preferred to play with Alexios instead of the muh stronkest spartan warrior roastie
How people in a company can be so out of touch with the ones they are supposed to sell their stuff?

Attached: 1562683093106.png (613x387, 445K)

Patrice himself couldn't play that game. He tried it a little bit and then stopped.

It's even more funny because in marketing material (trailers, collectors editions, figurines and whatnot) all clearly pushed Alexios instead of Kassandra.
What a weird company.

Because she's a STRONK INDEPENDET WHAMEN

what the fuck was up with AC:O's main story
>that weird gold orb
>what was 'the vault' about
>whats with the sci-fi/alien elements in some of the bosses/areas that arent explained

felt like there's an entire half missing to the main story when it ended

Attached: 1480627944925.gif (750x750, 16K)

>Unity
>TOP TIER
user...

Everytime I make one of these it changes desu. Unity's story sucked and they missed the ball not following the revolution more closely, but I liked the direction they went with customisation, slower combat, and increasingly crowded streets.

every time they make a game they take something out that's been in the franchise. I wish they had some consistency and stopped gutting core gameplay each time. If they kept stuff that worked and instead, expanded on it, the series could still be what made it fun. My guess it Ubisoft rotate their teams around a lot.

Attached: 65346.jpg (373x373, 16K)

Was this your first AC game?

y-yea..

The first one

It's not weird. They know exactly what they're doing by using Kassandra to try appease the SJW crowd in spaces where they're the most vocal and then using Alexios everywhere else for max $$$

It's the sci-fi part of the series that was once good but is now very mediocre. Don't think about it too much.

Is Revelations worth playing?
I like cool armour sets and I like the whole upgrade thing, particularly upgrading shops for cash etc

Is it true AC is now level gated?

Why was every single current time instance such a fucking shitfest after they killed Desmond? Don't get me wrong, even with Desmond that shit was nothing to write home about, but at least it was something.

One of the core themes of AC is how the legendary assassins you played as have peak human abilities due to being more direct descendants of the first humans to escape Eden, basically Annunaki tier high tech alien alien civilisation that existed in the distant past. The artefacts you fight over in the AC games are relics from this old civillization.

Seriously? Jesus that says a lot.

Revelations is only worth playing if you really like Ezio and Altair and want to finish their story. Also liking the modern day part is important in this case as well. If you like the Ottoman setting that also helps.
Other than that, you'll probably not like it like most people.

It was a big deal back then but many aspects became the norm in AAA gaming so playing old AC games now will just be bland to you.

I would really enjoy it if Kassandra slapped the shit out of me, stepped on me, and used my back as a chair.

If you liked the first games, then definitely. If you don't, then I don't think it adds much to them. Constantinople is very pretty, and story is actually quite sweet.

Yeah, it wasn't for long, but he talked briefly about how different it was from what he would've done and that really put him off. He hasn't touched another AC since, but that's probably more to do with his personaly story about AC and Ubi and not just AC3 being bad.

At some point, I'm thinking around AC3, they stopped giving a fuck about the story completely. And when you've fucked up once it's easy to say "whatever" and just continue pumping out garbage of different flavors.

Attached: 1539355839986.jpg (1282x1441, 572K)

If you don't complete side quests and level up, you won't be able to continue in the main quest after a while. If an enemy is a couple levels higher than you you are fucked.

The original head writer and lead designer dropped out after Brotherhood and the remaining staff had no fucking idea how to bring the story in for a landing. Killing Desmond and later de-emphasizing the modern day scenes was a way to keep the series going without having to address that problem while also pleasing the people who didn't like those sections to begin with.

It's basically a worse Brotherhood. Not a bad game, just flawed

Is that fucking real?

Attached: 0CEASE.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Yup.

Attached: 1546448639176.png (1920x1080, 2.51M)

AC was actually revolutionary back in the day. When AC1 was first shown off people were wowed by its graphics, attention to detail and the general concept of having an open world game set in the past. Climbing and parkour looked better than any game before did.
All the "popular" gaming systems came from AC. The combat system presend in the Batman games for instance are pretty much a more refined version of what AC did. The open world design as well as the eagle vision, AC kind of changed the gaming landscape for many years. But pretty much everyone forgot about it.
Now it's turned into the series that tries to catch up with others, it's kind of sad really.

>I love nuAC
You enjoy being nickled and dimed with microtransactions in a single player game? Jesus christ kid

>assassin's Creed narrative
Holy shit that's hilarious. I only missed unity, rogue and sindycate but you can't possibly tell me they make up for the Trainwreck that is the rest of it. Sure Ezio was fun, but the overarching storyline has always been pants on head retarded.

Attached: 1470147791943.jpg (458x458, 40K)

I've never once felt compelled to use microtransactions, buddy. I enjoyed the game and paid only the normal purchasing price.

>being this fucking shameless about it
God Odyssey is much bigger pile of garbage than I ever imagined

Attached: .the_ride_never_ends.jpg (863x752, 249K)

Isn't Lydia Jacob's daughter?

But that's from Origins, user.

I fucking hate people like you who will keep supporting these retarded mechanics, making them commonplace in my games.

I love Brotherhood, since it gave you the ability to summon a fucking ninja squad at any time to clean up the gameplay in record time and let you get back to the important part: buying all of Rome and stealing all their shit that isn't nailed down. Fucking Italian Real Estate Simulator 2010, that shit was great.

Hey at least we got some semblance of gameplay mechanics and worldbuilding now.

I don't care, bitch someplace else.

Oh, my bad
>Origins was riddled with this shit too
Glad I never bother to play

Brotherhood is one of comfiest games on the face of mud ball

AC Unity is much better than I believed. Play it, it feels like a proper gameplay continuation of AC1/2

parkouring over an open city
we had parkour before like in Prince of Persia, but that was only in isolated closed levels instead of big cities like AC

Attached: soyboy.jpg (757x114, 14K)

>how much I didn't enjoy playing Unity
Why? You sound like you're parroting the safest opinions you could find. Why is Unity bad?
>m-m-m-muh bugs
Didn't have any personally, couldn't give a fuck about your poor ass with an inferior machine.

>Game clearly has progression blocks to get you to buy XP boosts
>Tons of skins
>Literal cheat codes, like map markers
Literally should have been in the game for free, and the progression should have been 50% higher up front without needing to buy a fucking booster.
Anyone defending this has to be a zoomer. Just no way that anybody who remembers how games used to be made supports these predatory practices.

>inclusive
>makes every Egyptian a arab/somali hybrid with "de wey" accent
If this world is still around in 500yr time I hope all Canadians of this era are portrayed as big fat pajeets with Delhi accents who invite you to poop by the railway tracks with them

Enjoy being the reason the games industry is going down the shitter. Enjoy your streaming games.

No. She never had kids and her relationship with Green ended up being purely platonic in her later life.

Alright.

You fucking baby, do you even realize that you're asking for cheat codes and skins for free?
Sure, games used to do that, but that kind of shit isn't necessary to play an entire game or have fun with it.
You're admitting that you're a useless wimp who needs his cheatcodes from gamefaqs to beat a game.
Next time try getting good, you absolute degenerate.

Are you fucking stupid? Or just a shill? Does Ubi even pay you to defend their retarded practices, or is it all for free?

Don't like the gameplay itself but love the story. Been watching gf blast through the Ezio saga. I kind of wanna try giving it another shot but should I rly play the 1st one? She said the story is good but it suffers from "1st game problems" in terms of overall gameplay.

Wow payfag, I hope you pay people to read your brainlet posts, and compensate everyone that has to suffer your fucking idiot presence

She's kinda right about that. She probably means that it's kinda outdated and that it never truly evolves.
If you genuinely care about the story AC1 is a must, no matter if you like it or not.

I just finished through the first game and started the second one. the first game is slow as shit and vastly improves climbing wise and mission wise in 2. What I think your GF is talking about is that the combat is about the same as the first but less clunky. It doesn't truly change until Brotherhood with the new style of combat.

Weak attempt to insult an user instead of responding to any of their points.
And yeah I bought the game. I bought it with my own money, never touched a microtransaction, and I enjoyed the time I spent finishing every quest available in Origins and Odyssey.
Maybe when you grow up and have more income than mommy's pocket money you'll have a more objective point of view. Until then, try sticking to reddit.

>people rating Revelations high
That game felt like it was trying to punish you for playing at every turn I have no idea how anyone could actually enjoy it
It's literally a worse 2/Brotherhood

Most Revelationsfags are storyfags.
t. Revelationsfag. I won't deny that it's overall the weakest entry in the Ezio saga.

>You fucking baby, do you even realize that you're asking for cheat codes and skins for free?
And why the FUCK not? Why did that have to change? Why the fuck would you make an excuse for it?

The idea of AC is much better than the games themselves

It must take a while for it to get worthwhile
I do like the story of Altair/Ezio/Desmond saga but the only time I felt the story was interesting (in my very brief attempt at a playthrough) was the very start, sneaking in to Masyaf and stuff
Honestly I don't think I got particularly far in to Revelations, but it just grates me

>971(You)
Why are you aiming this at one specific gaming franchise instead of the industry as a whole?
It's a sign of the times, but when you get down to it, it really doesn't matter as long as the base game is intact. I for one don't give two shits if my game character doesn't have the pretty princess dress up costume from the microtransaction store. As long as the gameplay and story is there, what's the problem?
You probably just hate your stepdad and how he fucks your mom so loudly that you need to wear your noise cancelling headphones that you spent 2 months of neetbux on. Don't take it out on vidya.

>Maybe when you grow up and have more income than mommy's pocket money you'll have a more objective point of view. Until then, try sticking to reddit.
heh, nothing persona, kid

Well it's a pretty short game really, so don't let length be a worry for you if you ever return.

I enjoyed how Ezio had more style with his kills. He was trying to be more flashy with them while also saving energy since he didn't have as much stamina as a younger man does.

Yea, she'd Jacob's daughter. She mentions "Aunt Evie" at one point. I just replayed the entire series over the past month up to Syndicate. Taking a break before I go into Origins and Odyssey since I know they're a big departure from the series. Overall, it's pretty much how I remembered it. I hadn't played an AC game since Rogue, so Unity and Syndicate were new to me. I really liked Unity's story, even tho Arno was Ezio 3.0, and think it could have been much better. I'm just a sucker for stories where the love interests are on opposite sides of a conflict. The final fight was cool too and called back to fighting Al Mualim in AC1. AC1 is still my favorite and I know I'm going to be like OP when I play through Origins and Odyssey. Thanks for reading my blog.

Attached: acrate.png (1200x800, 903K)

>Why are you aiming this at one specific gaming franchise instead of the industry as a whole?
Who says I don't?
>It's a sign of the times, but when you get down to it, it really doesn't matter as long as the base game is intact. I for one don't give two shits if my game character doesn't have the pretty princess dress up costume from the microtransaction store. As long as the gameplay and story is there, what's the problem?
The problem is that that shit used to be unlockable through actually playing the game, not by buying it. We truly do live in a post-Horse Armor world. Fucking christ
>You probably just hate your stepdad and how he fucks your mom so loudly that you need to wear your noise cancelling headphones that you spent 2 months of neetbux on. Don't take it out on vidya.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

So has anyone else except for myself read the books?
It really does the series a favor with adding more detail to it and 3 is showing a majority of Haythem's life through his eyes.

Attached: ezio_auditore_by_longai-d4uhesx.jpg (1000x562, 473K)

Continuing to not address the actual point of my posts.
Why do you need your unicorn horse skin unlockable for free for the game to be enjoyable?
There's nothing stopping you from engaging with the mechanics and completing the quests.

>Why do you need your unicorn horse skin unlockable for free for the game to be enjoyable?
I don't. What I need is for content, like skins, to be unlockable through gameplay, not a currency exchange. No baseless insult this time?

Literally how did you like Syndicate yet hate Unity? They're pretty much the same game. It's the type of thing that you either like both, or hate both.

What I want to know is why unnecessary content like flaming skull horse skins is required for you to enjoy the base game on its own merits?
Like you, I refuse to engage with microtransactions. But I don't hate on the game that I actually enjoyed playing, just because I didn't get as many dress-up options as those who pay extra.

I hate the fact that you can't skip the cutscenes in AC2 on repeated playthroughs, same thing with far cry 3, the gameplay is really good but the story is bad enough to make me not want to watch it every single time. I usually just play brotherhood instead because of this.

Gameplay is bigly different between them. If he liked Syndicate but not Unity I imagine he couldn't hack the combat.
Also, I think Unity removed wall cover and assassinating from it, in a game with a LOT of interior set-pieces, that was pretty fucking stupid.

Rogue was better

>"1st game problems"
I assume she means that to understand the story you need to play the first game and the first AC definitely shows its age, even more so if you play one of the later ones first. If you actually care about the story, then yes, you should definitely play the first and if you care about Ezio's story, then you need to play AC1 as Revelations takes you back to the setting of AC1 in the beginning and the end and it's brings closure to Altair's story through Ezio, and honestly, AC1 has a decent story. Are you a bad enough dude to reclaim your honor, assassinate during the Holy Crusade and uncover the mystery of your brotherhood and your supposed enemy?

Attached: ac1c.jpg (630x1200, 69K)

>Assassin "The Witcher" Creed
>All the people acting like this is the way to take the series and not improve upon what Unity put in motion.
I will never understand the logic, you can still have dialogue choices with the old system no problem. Why do we need fire powers and all this other nonsense in a game based around stealth? Why do we need to push for only better ground combat when we should be pushing for better stealth as well? Ground combat is all well and good but it's the same problem that multiplayer had which is that you pander to people who use the Hidden Gun and then all you get is people who run around shooting everything to death as the stealth player finds it impossible to do anything.

>Back in the day of AC1 it was revolutionary. Ability to climb any fucking building was something new.
>hold button
>automatically walk up any building
>hold button
>automatically run over rooftops
Apart from the one tower where everybody always gets stuck the 'climbing' and 'parkour' were fucking braindead and looked good as a novelty (I mean the animations were very good), but as a gameplay mechanic it offered nothing. It was just a fancy novelty.

Nothing. You won by not playing or getting invested. The series has been dog shit since 3 came out.

You’re right about Black flag and 2, but everything else belongs on mid tier and below.

Making kassandra greece's biggest polyamorous slut was so fun

It's not about dialogue choices, Origins didn't have them and was still called Witcher's Creed. It's about people being too tired to even give the old formula another chance. It's on Ubi for taking too long to show promise on that front (Unity) and releasing yearly games didn't help. You really can't blame the bigger audience here when Ubisoft shot themselves in the foot like that.

What Ubisoft should've done is take breaks and stop yearly releases way before Origins, like maybe right after Revelations or something and put out something akin to Unity much earlier. They fucked that up, and now people are open to AC changing the way it did and like it this way better. Also there's the fact that these games are just more popular to begin with currently and transforming AC like that isn't even hard to do. It was always going to end up this way.

If you liked the climbing in the original asscreeds than you'll love the original PoP games

AC Odyssey is almost fraudulent in my opinion and not better than say, and EA lootbox fiesta.
It is developed with deliberate lack of care and thought to a point that its just a cashgrab.

>10hrs worth of content, stretched out over 100hrs by copy pasting everything
>activities kept as mundane and bare as possible, so Ubisoft can create a need for XP boosters in the first place(because a well developed, decent game doesnt need boosters)
>Exploration mode is a joke that only 1% of quests actually use, and even if, the world is so basic that you immediately know where everything is anyway after looking at the map once
>bullet sponge enemies for 2/3rds of the game
>dumbing down crafting elements from Origins
>skill trees nothing but a difficulty setting
>nonsensical half-god mechanics that you cannot turn off and that make 50% of vertical traversal obsolete, even though they bothered coding in a limp for characters that they throw out immediately
>the list goes on
It is an empty shell thats solely selling itself on the "wow" factor, because it "looks so good" and "feels so immersive". Its literally a stage play,which is ironic given the setting.

The only AC games worth playing are 2, because it is the conceptual peak of old-AC, and 4 because it is AC game with the least amount of AC in it and actually gets immersion right.
Bonus points for Unity for having one of the most impressive cities in terms of citizens, as well as being detailed as fuck, with almost every quest including co-op side quests having voiced text and being unique , instead of having just copy pasted activities.

I completely agree with Ubisoft shooting themselves in the foot and needing to take breaks, absolutely, but the AC series is losing its identity the more it goes with these new games. It's gone from this stealth-based game that had you getting in fights with a global conspiracy throughout the ages to a straight up action game with minor stealth elements and narrative choices fighting fantasy monsters, having fantasy historical elements, and with small hints of the global conspiracy now. People here have even said they forgot they were playing AC games when playing Odyssey that's how little it feels like the older games.

This isn't an evolution of the formula in any way, it's moving to one specific direction and not in a good way. It's become less stealth focused, it's way more action focused, parkour has gone from needing to find footholds to basically BotW climbing, you now have completely fantastical abilities without needing PoEs, and in my opinion is a step back from how enormous the leap Unity took us from Black Flag and Rogue. So many of the systems were overhauled, the jump is basically the same we saw from 1 to 2, and because of their idiotic inability to not rush the game out now it's a poster child for what not to do with the AC series and it makes me mad.

I just wonder what they'll do next. They can't continue with this formula for too long either.
Atleast there's Ghost of Sushima.

>They can't continue with this formula for too long either.
It also can't really applied to many other historical situations, can it? I guess remaking the India game would work, but what about if Shao Jun gets a full game instead of just Chronicles? What if they decide to make another game where everything takes place in a major town like Syndicate, Unity, or Revelations? What if they remake 1? This new formula only really works in big open areas where you can travel around freely with random towns scattered about, once you start enclosing it again they're back to square one once more. The vikings situation makes sense so that's one, but what about more? Not to mention this is an even easier formula to get tired of because of how much they expect you to travel for long lengths of time.

they shouldve ended it as assassins creed 3 being a full game as desmond now that he knows all his bitchin assassin techniques and finally ends abstergo

>both

Yup, completely correct. They'll run out of settings that can be used for this formula, the formula itself like you said people will tire of quicker and at the same time they have to consider that whatever setting they choose, is something people would actually want. They are greatly limited here.
Vikings work, as would Medieval England and stuff like ancient China. I'm no history buff so I don't know what else would work, but something more modern would definitely force them to return to the old style in some capacity. If they do Russian Revolution I don't think we'll get more than Moscow.

>This scene looks pretty and majestic as Kassandra
>Looks awkward and gay as fuck with Alexios

Shut the fuck up you moron

AC was always the shitty underage normie series produced by JAAAADE and its only claim to fame back in the days was how free form and natural the climbing looked

And now you little shitheads are in your 20’s and you wanna act like it’s some big classic, lmao

>ASSASSINS CREED ORIGINS AND ODYSSEY BAD

Attached: soyboy(3).jpg (205x246, 18K)

Yes and the enemies level up with you so you have to grind but will never feel like you're making a progression.

>start quest
>misthios! go retrieve my equipment! its at a enemy fort
>misthios! go kill this guy! he's at a enemy fort
>1000x until game ends

Shit game went from stealth that was fun to fucking witcher 3 trash spam attack 500 times and it seems they actually removed all the stealth aspect completely

>getting punched in the face is gay
what a weird cunt you are

how do you get to this

I mean the humming part

Hahaha what a nigger obviously the one using the word degenerate is the biggest intellectually regressed faggot on the thread

I must play too many ubisoft games because they're literally all the same in every way. Always some shadow organization to deal with, always some annoying main characters, always 50 million towers/camps/whatever to clear. Odyssey is the worst of them so far

Ahahahahahahaha this guy thinks he is better for playing his grindy bing bing wahoo witcher ripoff TOTALLY LEGIT no cheats at all guys! This guy is a cool gaymer he doesn't use cheats on his single player game!!!!!! Look at this in degenerate guy who lives in his own apartment he is cool!

Oh dear

Because the base game is shit and they take time off developing good mechanics to make the unicorn skin so it should be mother fucking free you dumb fucking nigger bitch fuck

ubisoft is garbage since a long time

Is there any way to turn off just the menu music in odyssey? That one song is so fucking annoying I turned off all music even though the in-game music is good.

DING DING DING DING DING
DU DU DUN DUN DUN
no

How long do you spend in the menu?

A few seconds is all it takes for that OHHHOHHHOHHHOHHHOHHH shit to get on my nerves.

I'm one of the very few people who loved the first Assassins Creed but dislike most of the rest of them.

>"I miss the naive but refreshing narrative of the Ezio trilogy"
Ezio was one of the most overrated characters in all of Assassin's Creed. How many times did he completely abandon the tenets of the creed throughout the course of his series of games? He never matured, even in old age. Ezio was nothing but a hypocrite who killed innocents like Tarik or the civilians in the Derinkuyu fire, and Ezio faced no repercussions for his actions. Yet he has the gall to chastise one of his assassin apprentices in Revelations for killing an innocent target. Ezio was a terrible character.

During the end of Assassin's Creed II, Ezio's quest for revenge leads to a climactic fistfight with the Pope, only for Ezio to have a holier than thou moment. Ezio spares the Pope's life as Ezio realizes that snuffing out Rodrigo Borgia won't bring back his dead father or brothers. Ezio is done with his life of killing. Yet Brotherhood reverts Ezio's character back to square one for no reason. In comes Cesare Borgia who kills Ezio's uncle Mario and sets Ezio off on yet another revenge quest. Ezio learned nothing by the end of Assassin's Creed II.

And it goes without saying that Assassin's Creed Revelations itself was a meandering game which exploited the Ezio fandom. All Ezio does is search for five MacGuffin keys, and by the end of Revelations, he simply comes to say is that he's nothing but a messenger for Desmond in the future. Ezio already realized this when Minerva talked to Desmond through Ezio as Assassin's Creed II came to its cliffhanger ending. Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and Revelations are nothing but a massive waste of time. Fuck the Ezio trilogy and fuck the Ezio nostalgia fags who continue to shill this slop.

Attached: Ezio Brainlet.png (1200x675, 1.24M)

Old AC was written but older people with more life experience, which gave the games a more philosophical tone. Nu AC was written by 20-30 years olds which is why you have those "Lol look it's Historical Figure!" moments.

Why are old people so much better than young people?

Most casualized series of the decade.
AC1 was fine though

They got married and she moved to India with him desu

Poor man's Prince of Persia.

The entire leveling system combined with the leveled loot system seems to only exist to sell microtransactions.

More experience plus the further you are from being a teenager the better. Most young professionals these days grew up with soft lives and are childless, they're basically still teens.

What age does one transition from young person into old person?

>t.duccio

God I miss the Sands of Time trilogy

>You fucking baby, do you even realize that you're asking for cheat codes and skins for free?
>Why do you need your unicorn horse skin unlockable for free for the game to be enjoyable?

How can someone say that when this used to be normal. I legitimately don't understand people saying less and less content is good aswell as paying for it. Its as if its wrong to have more options and not spending a dime on it and unlock it on your own.

I swear, it has to be astroturfers at this point.

>cheat codes and skins shouldn't be free in a SINGLE PLAYER GAME
what is wrong with that?
what the fuck

Attached: 1562691327295.jpg (804x685, 73K)