Other urls found in this thread:

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Main_Scenario_Quests
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/
youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0JxRKVaY8
youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
strawpoll.me/18318841
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it gets good if we go back 15 years bro, trust me

Attached: 59c4eh63fx731.png (260x58, 29K)

In what world does another game being bad excuse 100 hours of mind numbing dullness to get to the good parts ?

Please quote where I excused it please, I'll wait.

Attached: 1562923025149.png (780x720, 611K)

He didn't even excuse it. Oh damn he actually got you.

Stormblood never really got good, so you're not even right there. It was only "sort of decent" at times during patch content and in some sidequests.

stormblood was awesome from the first quest to the last but I don't expect the average 20IQ Yea Forumsermin to understand that

>it gets good 250 main quests in bro, trust me
This is honestly no different than telling some one about another MMO that "It gets good, you just haven't put X amount of hours into it yet"

I'm talking about level 50 content

WoW is a chore-fest with shit progression.
FFXIV is a Weeb garbage cringe story based single player mmo with 0 interesting content. honestly MMORPG" is just a bait to lure in players because its not.

both games are trash and nothing new is coming out so choose if you wanna choke on shit or gargle semen

>both games are trash and nothing new is coming out so choose if you wanna choke on shit or gargle semen
Sad but true, how did it go so wrong

>playing a rpg
>don't like getting immersed in story

wrong game champ, go back your mobile games

ffxiv.consolegameswiki.com/wiki/Main_Scenario_Quests

More like 2500 quests in.

its pretty good

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (596x272, 209K)

im not even transitioning

Attached: ff.png (265x117, 45K)

is this a good time to start?

You're right, now go placate your ADHD somewhere else since this game filtered you.

I can't help but feel like I missed the train with this game. I bought it back on Realm Reborn's original release and played for about a month then got bored. I went back to it a couple of months ago and started again and realised the game so repetitive and boring.

Now is as good as ever. If you can't take it slow and enjoy the story and the small things though it's probably not for you.

Each expansion adds about 80-so hours of story content, and the patches add another 50-100 hours per expansion, so the sooner you start the less daunting catching up will seem. Most of the main scenario quest is made up of fetch quests, reading and cutscenes too, so if that's not your thing it may be hard for you to get into. The game also has a level sync system for dungeons, and incentives for high level players to do low level content, so you don't have to worry about no players doing early content.

Any news on next patch?

I'm glad you normie niggers got filtered by ARR. We don't want your kind.

Every faggot who says Stormblood never got good has never been to Little Ala Mhigo and spoke to the people there after their homeland were liberated.

Stormblood was the fucking shit

damn some throwaway lines from random npcs really excuse the 2 years of shit, low effort raids, a trash meta, several class designs being abysmal and a god awful story that only picked up in the very last patch, youre right user

final fantasy hasn't been good since 7

Attached: chicken suicide.jpg (85x124, 1K)

Heavensward did all of these things but worse though. The meta was in a much better place in SB. And if you think it only picked up in 4.5, you're a retard. Tsukuyomi herself was a better fight than Niddhog

Oh so you just have horrendous taste, carry one then

>Post-ARR goes through hour-long cutscenes to make you feel like everything turned to shit
>Lolorito says "it's just a prank bro" one hour into Heavensward

sure

>he needs to be spoon-fed a uninspired msq in order to feel immersed
>in an MMO of all things
I thinks it's actually you who has to go back.
People like you are the reason the genre is dead.

He didn't excuse it. He just deflected to a different thing, because he had no retort.

Why is your character weaker than Thancred? Shouldn't WoL be stronger than Thancred?

obsessed

go back to mobile games dopamine addict

>they want to bring the world under their control in order to stop the summoning of primals, in order to make the world less dangerous
and for that they summon bahamut?

If I buy the bundle with shadowbringers does that include the other expansions as well?

WoL lost to Pa'jeet Thancred soloed Pa'jeet that mean Thancred stronger than WoL

rent free

I'm so glad I'm not the only delusional tranny on this board. FFXIV fucking sucks, there is LITERALLY nothing to do. WoW classic, on the other hand... ah, we're going home boys!

Attached: 1509064987316.png (900x900, 310K)

You're mixing things up.
You are the person who needs to be guided from quest to quest, from zone to zone.
You are in fact the dopamine addict here, unable to comprehend how a streamlined questing experience takes away from long-term engagement, substance and fun in an MMO.
Mindlessly reading textbox after textbox of "storyline" does not make you a patrician, teleporting from one quest npc to the next, watching cutscenes play out while you jerk off, those are all activities only the dullest of minds might find entertaining, even if only to tell themselves how "deep" the story is, in reality it's a big delusion. Story doesn't and shouldn't matter in an MMORPG.

Also dilate.

Thancred isn't charged for rent? Is it because he stronger than WoL?

Yes it does. As far as I'm aware, that's the only way to get the other expansions at the moment.

Don't trust me, trust everyone else

Attached: 949194929592.jpg (1079x1015, 242K)

Post your oldest achievements

Attached: 8F3FEDA6-79E2-42DA-A675-66BB6B8412D3.jpg (750x926, 219K)

Fuck off we're full

Most likely they will make move servers. There is always a queue to play the game.

How do you check the date of them?

Attached: 1563099001237.png (403x299, 128K)

>Wilred never got to see Ala Mhigo be liberated in his lifetime
Fuck Ilberd

but it did?

Attached: 1513488314427.png (499x338, 38K)

After having played GW2, I just can't get back into traditional MMO combat that much. Trinity as well, I prefer the GW2 format where every person is largely responsible for their own survival.

That being said, I do still like FFXIV and it definitely is the best of the traditional MMOs out there.

Kek

na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/ and look for your character and then go to the bottom.

switch my lvl 38 WAR for leveling pik / drg?

XIV chads won. Give up.

Attached: 1540241346228.png (651x725, 44K)

How can you be chad when WoL is weak character so weak weaker than Thancred

>static pld always parses grey
>keep her around because she does mechanics correctly and sends the rest of the static lewds of her character
> and sends me nudes irl despite her being married
> and yes it's a girl (female) I know because she talks over voice and posts many pics of herself and is also shit at the game

Attached: 1562809270930.jpg (932x1200, 78K)

if i switch jobs to a lvl 1 one, do istill have my chocobo as a healer?

Thancred only managed to fight off Shang Tsung, while you actually defeated him.

You mean those 8 weirdo journalists in the corner?

yeah

Yes, you keep everything

Tell her husband, people who cheat are scum.

nice

she's a thot

Issues with XIV:

>Literally every dungeon is a hallway with ironclad linearity
>Literally every boss is just a dude in a circular arena
>Everything related to PvP is shit
>Open world zones are tiny, empty, have nothing going on, and are separated by loading screens
>Zero player choice in character building (stat choice, skill choice, talents, gear choice, etc.)
>Gear is universally boring (No gear sets, no unique effects, etc.)
>Classes are completely amateurish in their design (combos that only exist to be done in perfect sequence, two separate abilities like Demon SSlice > demon Slaughter that could be done with a single proc, etc.)
>Boring questing with awful instancing, unlike TESO/GW2/etc with unique instanced zones only for questing
>Over-complicated crafting which is ultimately just as meaningless as WoW's because it only exists to make catch-up gear and consumables

WoL lost to Shang Tsung with a team Thancred beat Shang Tsung alone WoL only beat after Thancred weaken him

>Switch from playing WHM to SAM since I can't learn any new WHM spells until I reach HW
>Queue times are no longer instant
How are people so patient

>watch a video series about the failure of 1.0, how square put a random nobody in charge of a sinking ship and how he saved it by dropping a moon on it
>all the blood sweat and tears by a team actually turned a shitshow into one of the most popular mmos on the market
>get hype as fuck, decide to try out the trial
>won't actually let me select which server i want to play on unless i do it at 3 in the morning
guess it's back to wow and eso, what an awful first impression

it's not cheating, they're just images of her naked body. not like she's having sex with me

>FF14 tranny goes on about how good his game is
>Ask to see some gameplay
>*silence*

Every time

Attached: 1561409903017.png (738x499, 394K)

Why did my chocobo stop leveling at 10?

Leveling my healer sub job once again reminds me that Healers that whine that they can't do large pulls are literally retarded shitters that just don't want to use their cooldowns.

SCREEE!

Attached: C804EDF5-C213-4DB2-9AE3-DC519B93FE87.jpg (450x640, 42K)

>Reviews dont matter when they disagree with me!
>Reviews do matter when they agree with me!

You do stuff while in the queue. You just don't stand there idling like your average df healer in-dungeon.

Are there any actually good looking BLM staffs? Every job has some really cool looking weapons, some with special effects and the like, but it seems the best staffs I see are ok at best

DPS queues give you an opportunity to get your crafting and gathering done

Doing other things as you queue

Attached: cheevos.jpg (401x527, 72K)

where did your character even come from when you start the game?

Attached: 1539257639285.gif (800x430, 564K)

it doesnt

the endgame is boring currency farming for garbage looking loot from vendors

literally a mobile game

Your character come from Fort Jobb

We are mystery niggas

>game used to be good, but with patches and expansions mostly got worse, and continues to get worse.
or
>game was meh, got worse, but each expansion/patch gets mostly better, and continues to get better.

which game should i pick.... hmmmm....
(besides the obvious answer of neither)

Based

i dont get why the roman empire like guys are there

why was bahamut summoned to destroy the world

they say it gets better after the ARR patches but Heavensward is pretty damn boring too. Story is ok, gameplay is awful and its all just cinematics.

Quit after Bismarck.

You need to feed it thavnairian onions when it's xp bar is capped.

You can do other stuff other than farm extreme trails.

Because WoL is virgin

>When you realize ARR is the pleb filter

Attached: 1505429757670.gif (400x296, 443K)

should i really level my first char with WAR?

Oh, yes. Of course. I can begin again. Rebuild my Yea Forums. Once I finish my dinner...

Attached: jan.png (926x973, 650K)

wouldnt looking at an EX trial or savage fight be an example of the game being good?

From their mothers womb

>surviving the pleb filter gets you into the greatest jrpg of the decade

If you buy the version that includes shadowbringers you get all of the previous ones as well.

Because Garleniggers are niggers who exterminate whatever they don't like

honest answers?

Level what ever you want.

I think this was the first day of the last beta test, i only have about 1k hours though cause i only play through all the content a few times cause im a lore fag

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-080341_Samsung Internet.jpg (1079x171, 31K)

>ancient civilization invades dragonland
>murderfucks bahamut
>tiamat gets tricked by a mystery nigger into summoning him back
>ancient civilization captures him and puts him in a ball to use as a solar panel
>solar panel sends too much energy down and destroys civilization
>thousands of years later retards bring down the solar panel and free bahamut who was pissed as hell for being trapped
>A Realm Reborn

No don't level WAR it's a cuck job you get a quest where a girl in love with you you're forced to be a cuck and surrender her to giant gorilla man don't do it

well uhm that makes no sense but okay

literally no other PvE content outside farming tomes and leveling altjobs. stop being y hypocrite and acknowledge the issue

>Let expanse contract, eon become instant
>HEROES FROM BEYOND THE RIFT, HEED MY CALL!
>*summons your FC to do battle against an ancient evil above a dying planet*
This game is pure kino

Attached: x5kqbf3bn9731.jpg (1661x1155, 248K)

Fort Jobb he is a jobber

That is literally it, you are Adventurer X from Y finally starting your journey into fame and fortune
If you're a legacy character from 1.0, you just got teleported a few minutes ago from the battle of Carteneau 5 years ago into the future by Louisoix before Bahamut would get the chance to Teraflare your ass

what? i want GUN though

well okay

You can do hunts

no chop chop for me

Attached: 3254578745.png (373x135, 90K)

It's GNB not GUN but you should level PLD to GNB or PLD to DRK to GNB

>Like greatswords and claymores
>Can't play Dark Knight anymore because it literally puts me to sleep

>PLD to GNB or PLD to DRK to GNB
why paladin

Thancred could solo him

He's in.

Don’t listen to that retard. Just level anything to level 60 and you unlock the quest to become a Gunbreaker.

has this been shooped with a smash bros seal yet?

I told you WAR has a cuckold quest story you don't want that it's cuckoldry you surrender your girl to a giant gorilla man it's disgusting

is it more tedious as a tank to level though?

is this supposed to get me away from WAR or what?

Tank and healers have it easy leveling. Because they have fast queues for dungeons.

Don't lie to that poster you cuck bastard tell him what WAR quest story is about you liar

Ah shit! Get the hell out of here! Fuck!

Attached: 1543042150136.png (986x1024, 160K)

and dungeons is the way to go?

Nigger go away

Depends on you do you want to be a cuck or not

what's your problem

Dungeons are fastest when you just starting. But don’t try to bum rush leveling. You will burn yourself out.

You won't admit it you liar there's a quest a girl fall in love with you you're forced to cuck yourself like a bitch you liar

imagine the taste

Attached: file.png (645x483, 449K)

I'm trying help you if you want that cuck story do what you want I'm trying to warn you

Like fabric and or metal?

I miss FFXI...

Why aren't you playing on JP servers?

Attached: ss+(2019-07-14+at+10.26.57).jpg (281x80, 10K)

Go away Barry

I've shown everyone of my friends FFXIV, and they have loved they have seen. Hell, I managed to convert a few.
I'm not sure why you think we'd be silent, the trials & raids are fucking awesome!

>your a normie if you dont wanna sit through HOURS TO DAYS of bad boring content to get to the somewhat ok endgame

You still won't post details about the quest you fucking liar you keep deflecting and denying the cuck shit you microdick bastard

please delete yourself

FF14 just isn’t the game for you.

Attached: 7E1B7236-3426-4182-A83B-A59FF08BAB68.png (140x171, 45K)

Still deflecting you fucking liar you won't fucking talk about the quest because you know I'm right retard

>fucking
>fucking
>retard
calm your bitch tits

Only buff guys with big dicks who likes tiddies can make it to the endgame.

hm - i mean none of that is wrong

Attached: 1550882309918.jpg (402x602, 40K)

Attached: 1562805555723.jpg (1024x576, 160K)

Shills lying about and hiding content in the game to get people to buy it

Question: I played years ago and got to around lv 20. Did they do the same as WoW and lower the XP needed to level up? I was considering picking it up again.

>beats you only once
>runs from the pixies like a bitch
>gets chained by a rabbit
>couldn't break Y'shtola's barrier no matter how hard he tried
>BTFO by based Urianger
>goes 100% of his power and still couldn't beat Thancred
>utterly BTFO once and for all by Jobber of Light
Name a more disappointing character. I'll wait.

Attached: FFXIV_SH_Ran'jit.png (790x1855, 1.46M)

No I don't want you to buy it. I want the newfags to go away so my log in queues are lower.

Talk about the quest liar you still won't you keep deflecting

So, is DRG gonna be hit with the nerf Wiffle Bat or the Major Leagues Nerf Aluminum Bat

Then why did you use a picture of Stormblood

Eh? Why did I get quoted I have like 3k hours!

Attached: 1562530617238.jpg (250x250, 5K)

>beats you only once
you say only once like it isn't shit writing. no reason we should've lost.

>barry at night, pajeetposter during day
>wowcucks are saltier than ever and come into these threads to bitch now

there will never be a decent thread again

Who else loves crashing markets when people start undercutting like retards?

Attached: 1345683878311.jpg (250x250, 16K)

It's gonna get the SHED bat. If it doesn't, it will just prove how retarded Yoshi P is.

Attached: SHED.png (1054x641, 18K)

>doing titty ex this late
kill me oh wait never mind my party did that instead

Attached: 1562927308790.jpg (529x346, 37K)

You still won't talk about WAR cuck quest you are actively hiding it to lie

N-NINbros...!

people with taste?i guess

gonna have to doubt that

I don't like this image considering they did SMN dirty like that.

Soon brother.

Attached: 1557025525757.png (876x430, 406K)

Attached: it was a simpler time.jpg (462x667, 68K)

Your character.

Define taste

max dps parses don't matter

WoL more disappointing character supposed be big hero but WoL is a beta male virgin cuck never get his dick wet

if you actually like this game i guess the opposite of what you like would be the easiest description

You do remember that we took the potion to resist the sleeping effect and the captain told us specifically it would make us weak, right?

I don't know what the fuck you're talking about but if it's the same as when you bitched about Y'shtola and Runar, you are a retarded shitskin who needs to go jerk off and shut the fuck up. Your character is not and will not be romantically involved with any NPCs.

>work on getting makai title, win around half of feast matches and a third of frontlines as expected
>get title, start working on getting garo mounts
>lose every single feast and frontlines match days in a row, both on freelancer and sticking with main GC (adder)
fuck PVP

Attached: no way garlean.jpg (1000x1001, 322K)

Disagree with your generalisation of the Jobs, but other than that, pretty much accurate.

>posts meme with shitty futa OC
stop, user
you are part of the problem

He is you idiot.

I like the deflecting, you absolute pussy.

Attached: 1562982857547.jpg (600x600, 101K)

didn't realize it was someones OC, saved it from an XIV thread a while ago

Because the fucking cuck fetish microdick japs won't let you they decide that shit for your character they decide the WoL is a fucking beta male virgin cuckold bitch

>that shitty OC in the pic
Is that the fag whos pissed about Ysthola being carried by Runar?

stay mad
you don't have to like the game but go bitch elsewhere
other people love it and it's got such rave reviews this expansion for a reason
if you don't have the patience to get to that point then you aren't the kind of player the community wants
and stay out, wowfag

>he skipped rogue cutscenes

have you pre ordered your raid spot yet?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (2668x149, 75K)

cause they already have plans for those NPCS, and this isn't a single-player game you absolutely fucking braindead shitskin ESL retard
Go EB with someone if you'er that desperate
I hope you get gutted in a favela

That's more the Ascians who manipulate the entire planet behind the scenes.

I have 3k hours. I'm just pointing out that you're retarded, and this reply furthers than opinion.

Attached: D-lvCWIXYAAal0_.jpg (307x395, 19K)

how you holding up nin bros and ast bros?

Attached: 1515323958713.png (568x590, 233K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0JxRKVaY8

Why do people say BRD is meta? Are they lying?

WILD AND PURE AND FOREVER FREE

Attached: susano.jpg (480x515, 47K)

ASTbro (former) here
I took the WHM pill as soon as ShB dropped
I strongly advise you to do the same

>playing as a healer

Attached: CF2C59D9-83F2-4D16-B449-8FAF8920177C.gif (404x416, 204K)

Fuck off with that eternal bond tranny shit what the fuck is plans for those npcs is the plan for WoL to be a fucking virgin beta male cuckold bitch? Some hero. Pathetic.

yeah no, take your LARP elsewhere

>comes out after training and gets totally assblasted.png
Irony?

the rogue one has different skin and hair

Stormblood's meta is dying a kicking, screaming death as people figure out what works and what doesn't

Yes. IIRC, they are a mentally ill OC fag who lives in Japan and spends about all of their free time working. Because of this lifestyle they have very little time to actually play FFXIV, but they make tons of money. Of course having nothing else in their life to fulfill them they spend thousands of dollars on commissions for their headcanon ship (OC x Y'shtola) and are incredibly petty and obsessed about this.

I've been on the WHM pill since ARR
not looking forward to the jobs newfound success leading to a swift return to the shed after a few patches

Attached: 1471221268776.jpg (444x332, 14K)

Rogue quest cat has long pink hair user

>tranny tranny tranny
You do know actual women play this game, right? You know the WoL has more important things to do than try and get laid, right?
Why are you so obsessed? This isn't ust sad, it's a whole new level of pathetic. End yourself.

The Garleans didn't summon Bahamut, they didn't even know he was there. They were drawing power from the moon Dalamud, which happened to be his prison.

Well some guy in /xivg/ is claiming they're meta since they're in most EX groups currently, but the numbers dont add up.

please do not actually respond to him, there's about four or five copycats of one esl obsessive because it's easy (You)s to mimic him

Its a constantly comissed futa oc by a fag who loves Ysthola

Like I said, you're just retarded. Cope harder, brainlet.

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (1198x458, 467K)

The proper response to meta-whoring is to turn 360 degrees and walk away

Fuck off with that real women shit you tranny you dumb fucking cuck more important things to do than get laid lmao all the fucking npcs get laid but the big fucking hero is a beta male virgin bitch that's fucking pathetic WoL is a fucking cuck because the japs are fucking cuck fetish retards

Forgot to quote. Apologies.

>bought through steam

Attached: 1536720311957.png (573x310, 133K)

>guys I'm gonna talk about how much I hate this game but I'm gonna keep playing it nonstop
Yoshida would like to remind you to unsubscribe,

What does it mean if I don't care about meta but still just want to play an in demand job for faster clears?

A true fan of a game is able to criticize its flaws.

Sometimes the arenas are squares or even rectangles.

This is your conclusion? Jesus christ man, get a grip.

Worst flaw is the tinydick japs forcing the protagonist be a fucking beta male virgin cuckold

How was your EX roulette today?

Attached: ss+(2019-07-14+at+10.14.53).jpg (502x308, 66K)

>hated it so much I put 3k hours in

Attached: 1375437000122.jpg (390x406, 19K)

normal human beings play something else when they're not having fun

you forgot one point
>copypasted arguments in every thread about it

I wish the WoL became a Lightwarden for a quest. I want to see Alisaie and the rest of the Scions experience true despair.

Attached: D-9Xtw2XkAIaaix.jpg (598x600, 38K)

Everyone already knows the game has flaws. It’s just one retard going over and over about cuck and trann.

you're still deflecting

Attached: 1432970244356.jpg (767x431, 41K)

>Complaining about one aspect of a game means you're not having fun

Copypasta doesn't mean its not addressing points of discussion.

When the fuck did I say I hate it once?
This has been my first and only response.

You say that like it's not true lmao trannies all over the fucking game and WoL is a cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

I remember being memed into playing Guild Wars 2 many years ago. I will not be memed again, MMO shitters are all liars who just want somebody else to suffer the way they do

Don’t reply to me or my post ever again.

Attached: 1E2AEF83-2682-4F97-ABBE-9AC0BD954E08.jpg (544x352, 59K)

Prove me wrong bitch

FUCK OFF STUPID PAJEET LITERALLY END YOURSELF YOU WILL NEVER EVER HAVE LAID YOU ARE UGLY AND SMELL LIKE POO

As good as any. 350 hours and you'll be in ShB content.
Don't skip the cutscenes, take your time and enjoy yourself - the journey is as fun as the goal if you let it. It's not WoW.

Attached: ffxiv.png (402x120, 93K)

>aren't the kind of player the community wants
Sad

>everyone bitches about the dungeons with a little choice in where to go, now even wow is just hallways too
>what is therion
>yes
>open world zones are huge since HW and have fates and hunts
>yes, and people still play like shit
>nothing wrong with that, nobody needs gimmick effects
>matter of opinion, also many combos have branches
>there is no such thing as exciting MMO questing
>complicated crafting provides endgame for true autists and filters the fuck out of casuals who would flood the market

>duuuude FFXIV story is great
>watch story on youtube
>it's shit

>duuuuude FFXV story is shit
>watch story on youtube
>it's great

Why do MMOtards have low standards?

>When the fuck did I say I hate it once?
How could you possibly hate it or have an valid opinion whatsoever with such a huge lost cost fallacy going on?

>btw good job was in reference to the fact you had to epeen in order to prove a point. Congratz on wasting your life.

>people buy story skips and miss the bloody banquet

If you think FFXV has good writing you're beyond saving.

Hey Barry, long time no see.

Been cool to have seen some flash of us as a
light aspected monster. Instead I just cough up Jesus cum.

>2.5s gcd

I couldn't bear to play the game for more than a month, knowing it was full of shit eating plebs that could barely feed themselves.

SNIIFFFFFFF SNIFF SNIFFF SNIFFF SNNNNNII SNII SNIIFFFFF

Attached: 5465465615354334.jpg (1408x2000, 502K)

Pick your 3 favorite FF games

strawpoll.me/18318841

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-09 192926.jpg (1124x589, 144K)

>writing
It sure has better cutscenes. And that's what the fuck I'm watching.

that's userscore you blind retard

>btw good job was in reference to the fact you had to epeen in order to prove a point. Congratz on wasting your life.
Sorry, I forgot Yea Forums doesn't like to validate arguments.
>How could you possibly hate it or have an valid opinion whatsoever with such a huge lost cost fallacy going on?
Congratulations on not answering my question.

Attached: 1562923204386.png (1300x1300, 198K)

>game sold 10 million or something
>only 1 person on the planet liked it
Does any other group of haters have a cope as pathetic as this

oh sorry
you mean those 300 weirdos in the corner?

Attached: 1562754972596.png (1568x2376, 1.83M)

Microdick jap bastards will give her a npc boyfriend just watch

only one person on Yea Forums likes it, stay mad, pic related
you just described every mmo
but no, if you haven't experienced endgame combat you can't say shit, they load you up with ogcd skills for this very reason

Attached: eatshitxv.png (654x342, 60K)

>everything in the game but the story is bad BUT TRUST ME BRO IT'S EASTERN THE STORY IS THE BEST MMO STORY EVER MADE IT COMPLETELY REDEEMS EVERYTHING ELSE IT GETS SO GOOD 200 HOURS IN JUST TRUST ME

>an ancient evil has awoken

Attached: 581b406283faa.image.jpg (400x366, 16K)

torn between leveling BRD or MCH. from what I understand bard is low damage but high group utility right? But I've also heard that their utility has been severely lessened as of 5.0
I don't care about meta, I just wanna know which job is the least repetitive and braindead of the two

I play FF because I like art direction and story. It's shit in this one.

the catgril tranny erp is on point though, and they worship the ground I walk on because I am an excellent smut writer
>mfw a literal discord tranny wanted to come be my catgirl slave IRL just because I made them cum so hard through playing pretend
>told them sure if they paid rent
>they got super upset and tried to bargain by saying they would be my sex slave
>gettin my dick sucked don't pay the bills nigga
>blocked
lmoa

Attached: dawhg.jpg (317x275, 15K)

We're using metacritic as proof now? Okay, here's proof FFXV is 8/10 I guess if that's what you believe

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (672x339, 68K)

Shadowbringers is top tier. Also if you like FF for story and art, and you consider XV to be good you clearly haven't played any of the others.
Shadowbringers is the arguably the best FF since X.

You're a piece of shit

the only time an ancient evil awakes is with nidhogg though
and even then, he's just mad as fuck with a really good reason

dumb frogposter

>the BAD GUYS are REALLY EXTREME GOOD GUYS who are just TAKING IT WAY TOO FAR?!
>WOOOaahhh my expectations are totally subverted!

that's right. it's the best FF

Disgusting shit this is the eternal bond audience these are the fucks the sissydick japs cater to not npc romance lmao

typical of someone who hasn't experienced the game of course

BRD does better personal dps without much effort compared to MCH. MCH you better be korean and have perfect ping to keep up with the amount of actions you need to maintain.

>When the fuck did I say I hate it once?
that was sarcasm

I'm sure 3k more in game will help. Then when you come back with the 6k hour pic claiming this somehow makes you even more correct someone will give a fuck

Attached: 1418769488919.jpg (234x216, 19K)

I don’t understand Shoah. It could be useful if meditate lasted through movement but the fact that if you move it cancels it makes the whole thing worthless.

>guys how dare you use the opinions of the masses OR critics as a metric on whether or not a game is good
XV is totally passable for a playthrough, and the backstreet boys are really likeable
but it falls so short and was managed so badly it's going to remain unfinished and 'what could have been?' forever

As someone who stopped playing during Heavensward because of the 40 hour side quest grind before you could even do the new content, I found it really goes become great starting at Heavensward.

Attached: 1561932929763.png (884x874, 714K)

>this keeps getting copypasted
>refute some points
>doesn't matter because you don't really care

get filtered

The wasted potential and rushed production is palpable. It could be a 10/10, but fucked up development cycle screwed up the game hard.

I was proving that I play the game, not that I'm objectively more correct. Why are you so retarded?

>People will never know what it feels like to watch fucking Nanamo die and have to wait for more story

blame nomura and his autism

>I know she is a girl because she is shit at the game

Attached: laughinganimedogs.jpg (540x720, 153K)

you answered your own question.
15 years is too much
this

this is your tank for titania ex

Attached: D_YlXxsU0AA8aLW.jpg (1043x1200, 152K)

you and i both know the intent of the pasta isn't to inspire or hold a discussion

Attached: 1561470673782.gif (470x462, 134K)

In the content bankrupt shitheep that is the MMORPG genre.

Disgusting

no it isn't, because lalafell don't look like that
they're pear-shaped mochi people
keep your gnome fetishism out of here you delied shortstackfag

>side quest

Attached: 13QK1Bk.jpg (589x589, 38K)

>3k hours
>posting epeen
>calling others retarded
Drain my balls kid

Will be released later today or tomorrow

wow guys we got ourselves a genius here

do you want a job where you feel like you are 'doing' something? Pick MCH. BRD is ok, still has a few bits of useful utility left (improved DHit rates, 10% damage reduction for the party, increased healing potency for the party) but is not so heavily crit based as procs are based on % chance. AOE wise I would say the job is better than it once was. Only people that will still play BRD however are the hardcore BRD mains that will not switch for anyone, whereas others will go to MCH for the higher numbers and more stuff they allegedly have to do.

kek

I've had way worse-looking tanks, I'll take the shortstack pill this time.

Attached: 1559728698155.gif (497x372, 120K)

How does the new AI party work? Can I do any dungeon I want without having to worry about real life people fucking up the mechanics?

Why do all the catgirls have penises?

fuck off
>MUH THIIIIIIIICC MIDGETS UUUUUUUGH
>LOOK AT THIS HOT OFFMODEL ART BRO

you people are the worst kind of scum, both here and in wow

You can do Shadowbringers dungeons.

RESILIENT SOULS, I SALUTE YOU!

unless ur looking at a side quest, there is no ancient evil.

name one who takes it too far.
if the garleans were correct, saving the planet takes priority over peoples feelings.
if nidhogg really wanted to end the war, he needed to wipe out everyone who was giving power to his peoples oppressors. (quite literally)
Thoradan wanted the power to stop the acians.
The acians wanted to collect all the pieces, and put them back together again, to have a truly peaceful world, where everyone is immortal (in life span)

There is no "ancient evil"
and there is no one "taking it too far"
the closest was nidhogg, and even then, given the circumstances, he really wasnt going too far.
he had no intention of attacking mankind outside of ishgard. if he did, THAT would be going too far.
people of ishgard were either tempered by thoradan, or were giving him aid.

doesn't matter in a themepark mmo
what the fuck do you even want? it's a boss fight
if we had better customization pvp would be good but yeah
open world zones are fucking huge, fates everywhere, hunt marks, vistas, what else do you want?
irrelevant in a themepark mmo
what does that even mean? people will ALWAYS find the best choice
yes we should also make one big button that says "ATTACK" and it executes our entire combo
i don't even understand what you mean, quests in every MMO suck ass because they're fetch shit most of the time, the story is good though
wrong, pentamelded gear isn't catch-up gear

why the fuck is this being copy pasted when it's completely fucking wrong?

You guys would eat turds if they were shat out by an easterner

Then go watch an action movie with car chases and explosions

Think they will ever do anything with Tiamat? Such a shame they still haven’t done anything with her, I want to let her out.

Because it gets (You)s

They should add a way to blacklist someone directly from pf. I don't like having all those sellers shit up my pf and I don't want them ever joining mine.

Nidhogg chose to prolong the Dragonsong War and torment Ishgardians throughout the ages because his rage would fade.
Though it was actually very well written. Dragons have perfect, utterly flawless memories. The betrayal of King Thordan is as fresh in his mind as yesterday to him. His pain CANNOT fade.

Feels good knowing that SHB took off so well that no amount of fake shitposting can stop XIV's ascent.

>its a generic theme park mmo but because it's Japanese it's great

Attached: 1562154410656.png (725x599, 92K)

*wouldn't

normally I absolutely agree, weebs are a cancer
but when even the normies absolutely love it too, you should maybe consider you have a hit on your hands

t. seething wowbabbie

XIV expansions only last a month though

where did i say it was great you absolute fucking retard?
don't talk to me bitch

>if the garleans were correct, saving the planet
they spell it out for you that the garleans are huffing their own farts using this as a maxim because their oppression instigates primal summonings in the first place
>if nidhogg really wanted to end the war, he
did not want to end the war, he was dragging things out for the ishgardians just to suffer to the point that hraesvelgr and midgardsormr realized he was insane. it would not stop until nidhogg was dead
>Thoradan wanted the power to stop the acians.
thordan wanted to be god-king of the entire star
>The acians wanted to collect all the pieces, and put them back together again, to have a truly peaceful world, where everyone is immortal
and to do that they were quite keen on sacrificing entire dimensions' worth of life to bring all the pieces together, sacrifice them again once their existences are whole, then funnel them through zodiark to pop them back out as amaurotines

what

there's going to be 5 content patches and raiding starts in two days, like always

>their oppression instigates primal summoning
>majority of primal summons occurred outside of garlean territory

Most of the primal summoning is the fault of the alliance encroaching on beastman lands.

> Stormblood
> good
It was complete shit until the last 3 quests that lead to shadowbringers
Story was shoved in and characters were complete trash, glad we ain’t seeing lyse or any of the mhiggers in the first

And thordan is still hunting down his kind.
it wasnt a 1 sided war.
the only time it became one sided, was AFTER thordan was defeated, and nidhogg refused to separate the current people of ishgard from the prior people.

but even then, its only one sided because humans live such short lives, so nidhogg wasnt able to properly execute his revenge.

its like when peopel compare the mortals lives of trillions to the millions of acians.
they bring up numbers, but you weigh a childs life based on how many years it has to live.
if u have to save a child or an old adult, people save the child.

trillions of morals equates less years of life than millions of immortals.

to emet, there was a clear winner in "life" saved.
but to us, thats too abstract and out of the normal, so it doesnt make sense to us.

to nidhogg, he didnt choose his enemies to be mortals with short life spans.
they did.

there's also the philosophy of "dying to escape punishment" "leaving the children to deal with the mess." as well.

>Keep running Innocence EX in duty finder for hours
>Seen enrage multiple times but depending on the group it's close as 4% health or 18% health by the time it wipes us
I don't have the strength to go on Anons, I'm never gonna get those accessories in time for Eden.

See

Ifrit and Garuda were both first summoned out of fear of Garlean attack when the Eorzean states didn't react to Ala Mhigo being taken. Ramuh was first summoned after a Garlean unit walked right into the Shroud and wiped out an entire generation of Sylph podlings and then built a castrum right next door.

That's literally only the Kobolds.

meme fetish and meme proportions.
5/10

i guess see you shadowbringer bros in like a month or something idk how long itll take me to catch up i just want to play DK and GNB already

Attached: herewego.jpg (1225x926, 519K)

take your time and immerse yourself

What datacenter bro?

Take your time.

i said IF THEY WERE CORRECT.
which is not all garleans are "in the know" about being acian ran, to cause summonings.

nidhoggs suffering lasts as long as he's alive. so to him its equal to subjugate those who did it. but since they dont live forever, he pases it on to the offspring, which were "loved" by the original ishgardians.
(also nidhoggs suffering was of his siblings, so to him its no different)

he specified to stop the acians. the god complex is just the primal in him talking.

lastly there is nothing wrong with a "its me or you" mentality.
the "enemy" is nature itself.

Yeah no it’s not, the sahagins and the ixal both are being pushed from their homes.

Why doesn't this game have a server or zone-wide chat? I thought i would be able to get over it but after a few days of leaving Novice Network i still sorely miss being able to ask quick questions ingame

what server did you pick

>>beats you only once
Yet it's explained why, stay mad.

Attached: Butthurt meter.jpg (1191x1215, 304K)

No they aren't, faggot. The Ixal were kicked out of the Shroud by the Elementals hundreds of years before Gelmorra was even built there. The Sahagin are just violent pieces of shit who think they own the entire ocean and summoned Leviathan 10 years before Bahamut blew up their spawning grounds. And then to get new spawning grounds they used Leviathan to tsunami the village of Halfstone.

when FFXIV first came out, it had really shitty ratings. Squeenix didn't get rid of that shit, they just built alongside it.
It's getting great ratings now for the newer stuff they made, but they still didn't get rid of the shit from earlier.

not him, but i picked Fabul.
Regret it to this day.

Join linkshells or become a mentor

Issues with XIV:

>Literally every dungeon is a hallway with ironclad linearity
>Literally every boss is just a dude in a circular arena
>Everything related to PvP is shit
>Open world zones are tiny, empty, have nothing going on, and are separated by loading screens
>Zero player choice in character building (stat choice, skill choice, talents, gear choice, etc.)
>Gear is universally boring (No gear sets, no unique effects, etc.)
>Classes are completely amateurish in their design (combos that only exist to be done in perfect sequence, two separate abilities like Demon SSlice > demon Slaughter that could be done with a single proc, etc.)
>Boring questing with awful instancing, unlike TESO/GW2/etc with unique instanced zones only for questing
>Over-complicated crafting which is ultimately just as meaningless as WoW's because it only exists to make catch-up gear and consumables

join an FC or a linkshell, the Novice Network is utter garbage

There used to be a world chat with Guildworks but that add-on hasn't worked in over 2 years because the guy who maintained it now works for Discord.

when was the last time an MMO caused this amount of butthurt?

You could just boost a job to 60 and unlock GNB like that if you really want it early.

World of Warcraft

Brynhildr

okay i will anons how long do the cutscenes get?

i considered that but i dont have the extra money atm i think i will just take my time instead of rushing through and skipping story

Never heard of Fabul is that a Korea or China datacenter

Don't rush. you'll burn out really fast. Take a break from the MSQ when you get bored and fish in the meanwhile

BUY YA FOOD
BUY YA FOOD
BUY YA FOOD

Cool we can be friends one day

They vary, however just stick to the MSQs, they have the game symbol around the exclamation point. There are some interesting sidequests but those are mostly in HW or shB

these are false tho

The whole FFXIV vs Modern WoW thing is a mirror image of the Everquest vs Vanilla WoW from 2005. Successful highly populated old MMO (EQ) begins losing players and review scores to newer casual focused MMO (WoW) that encouraged soloing more and removed various role identity for the sake of balance.

*eats a la noscean orange*

>which is not all garleans are "in the know" about being acian ran, to cause summonings.
that doesn't matter, they're complicit in it through the air of authority and moral/cultural superiority they put on while beating, raping, and forcibly conscripting the native populace. the garleans would be hypocritical oppressors crying "savages" whenever they're beaten back, with or without their moral justifications for conquest supplied to them by ascians
>so to him its equal to subjugate those who did it. but since they dont live forever, he pases it on to the offspring, which were "loved" by the original ishgardians.
and even a dragon would be able to figure out after enough generations roll by that what happened was in the past and they're starting to kill innocents who had nothing to do with the circumstances of the war, which is the entire reason nidhogg's brother and father agree he has to be put down
>he specified to stop the acians. the god complex is just the primal in him talking.
immediately afterwards he specified his light will outshine your own and he'll rule and protect the star, and we don't actually know the extent to which an internally summoned primal alters the summoner or if it even does at all since it didn't seem to alter yotsuyu as tsukuyomi at all
>lastly there is nothing wrong with a "its me or you" mentality.
there is when entire dimensions are being turned into fodder for a megaprimal, for the sake of about three people that are old enough to even remember there was a time before the sundering. they see it as shining a magnifying-glass on ants, then get uppity when the ants start fighting back

The Source has mhiggers
The First doesn't
First > Source

Also doesn't have primal summoning Beast men or rape pirates or Lalajews.

Is there some place you could find a list of linkshell groups in your sever?

Attached: ff14.png (447x445, 48K)

This desu. The sultana being assasinated was a fucking stupid plot they back tracked on because the fanbase were being whiny faggots.

What's with lizard sluts craving big fat Roe dicks?

Attached: 45345335435431534.jpg (1920x1080, 412K)

O COME YE WAYWARD BROTHERS
BEREFT OF HEARTH AND HOME

Why do you call them Mhiggers if niggers are absolutely worse since don't even care if their country goes to shit or something?

> role identity for the sake of balance.
Vanilla was not balanced, that's what made it fun.

First has black and white mages too still (sages?), Ronkan Cure/Ronkan Fire and so forth.

>primal summoning Beast men
It more than likely did, considering that the WoD are the WoL in the first

based

>mfw haven't skipped a single line of dialogue, spoken to every NPC in-between objectives, read all journal entries and key item descriptions since ARR

Attached: 1562341071054.jpg (1024x576, 67K)

lol

Because they still nig out in stupid ways and methods.

>stupid
>violent
>lost their country and instead of fighting for it they just migrated to their neighbors and started demanding welfare
>when they were offered hard labor instead of free money, they began living on the streets, becoming bandits, and selling drugs
Gee man I dunno it's a real mystery

>We finally got this lucrative trade agreement going with Ul'dah.
>Let's dilute the salt with chalk!

can anyone give me the rundown on why certain DC suck? about to get in the game and idk the difference

grats you must have played for 10% of your playtime

>wipes your trial roulette party 5 years later

Attached: moogle.jpg (166x303, 7K)

I didn't know Yea Forums was this fucking racist.

>finish up a bloody revolution dethroning their tyrant king
>get shit-stomped by the garleans immediately after, probably could've pushed them back if they hadn't expended so much manpower and resources on liberating themselves once already
>wtf why won't you fight and die you fucking mhiggers
Okay Lyse.

Attached: 1545131175316.jpg (847x841, 133K)

lorefag bestow upon us your erudite wisdom

The playerbase is homogenous enough that your choice of data-center really doesn't matter across NA. EU is smaller but still pretty packed. There's gonna be terrible players and undesirables no matter which DC you pick so just go whereever your friends are at already or whichever one is open at the time of your character-creation.

>WE WUZ PROUD AND POWERFUL WARRIORS
>NOW GIVE US MONEY AND GO LIBERATE OUR COUNTRY FOR US

intense seething

Shaman>paladin

I don’t remember anyone ever having trouble against this guy during ARR but it wouldn’t surprise me if everyone has forgotten his mechanics since.

I wish lalafells would stop doing that stupid left hand out, right hand out, and bend knees thing they do when they talk.

they got their highschool sweethearts taken from them so they're eternally seething

best thing would be just to ban all these vermin from pf and make advertising this shit illegal.

Lamo

Oops wrong file.
Pretty sure I played day one and haven't regretted it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190714-123542~2.png (715x925, 125K)

It could have been a lot more unbalanced if they didn't stick with the Trinity. But they did for the sake of balance.

/huh

What the fuck is happening to these threads? Why do we just get shit posting pasta on masse now?

Everyone is so powerful they just try to kill the king immediately so he wipes them all the time

Pajeet should have stuck around instead of getting BTFO in a solo duty.

>Raubahn: I have climbed my way up through society and made a name for my self
>Inbred: YA FORGOOT ALA MHIGO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So you’re already done the transition?

>elementals' criteria for living in gridania is largely arbitrary, and even after being allowed in they wouldn't allow some of the mhiggers to have medicine when sick or injured just because
>ul'dah accepted them easily but most don't work because they actually can read and realized how many entry-level contracts in ul'dah businesses were tantamount to indentured servitude, thanalan is a wasteland so can't farm or anything
>not even lominsans like limsa lominsa

Attached: 1546628136503.jpg (310x203, 10K)

Ask in-game on your server. If you knew people in novice network you could have asked them. Or you could try outside of the game like discord or google.

>yfw he won in the end

Attached: 1562874232487.png (1920x1017, 2.03M)

Because it gets responses every time.

>just because
Because a long while back I think they tried burning the forest down - I'm pretty sure there were two instances of that.

I'd hedge my bets he'll show up again, they didn't find his corpse after you whooped him.

>qeue leveling expecting a dungeon slog
>get ifrit or garuda
noice.

Attached: 1515992884152.jpg (836x900, 283K)

i cant even imagine how shit it must play on consoles

He literally did forget ala mhigo though. Got too caught up in ul'dah bullshit, he forgot about his glorious homeland.

>Ilberd was right
You would have never saved Ala Mhigo if it wasn't for him, for better or for worse.
The crazy bastard killed himself to make sure you'd save the day. He forced in one night what Raubahn couldn't do for years.

30fps base PS4
60fps on Pro

That's most likely the elementals not actually being able to discern between mortals, I recall a little Gridanian girl in 1.X burning a tree because she thought the elementals were fairy-tales but not a second incident

stop bully tanks

Attached: d.png (2732x1036, 196K)

Shitposters' are part of the boards' society. But they must be fed with (You)s--seething (You)s.

Attached: shouldhavequitbynow.png (504x104, 6K)

FUCK JUST GIVE ME THE HADES CARD IT'S THE LAST ONE I NEED

Attached: 1493862611147.png (633x758, 335K)

>elementals' criteria for living in gridania is largely arbitrary
We're told exactly what the criteria was. They wouldn't allow Ala Mhigans with violence in their hearts.
>they actually can read and realized how many entry-level contracts in ul'dah businesses were tantamount to indentured servitude
They can't read, but why the fuck does Ul'dah owe them favors anyway?
>thanalan is a wasteland so can't farm or anything
There are literally products farmed in Thanalan. But also, why didn't they go to Mor Dhona which looked liked pic related at the time? Or why didn't they join the fucking Adventurer's Guild that most of their lazy asses slept next to?

Attached: 1547706145693.jpg (2000x1125, 1.53M)

All the best raiders play on consoles. and as au ra and lalafell.

Not very well on PS3 but that stopped being a worry with Stormblood. PS4 is handling Shadowbringers pretty alright.

You get less exp though

Attached: ffxiv_17012017_160742.jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

>tfw no ghost ilberd to follow you around stormblood calling you sloppy

wtf is he talking about in GW1
you could not solo heal the group, Warriors have 20 fucking energy with no regen. Even with energy bonuses you don't have enough to heal the group

Brothers.

Attached: ilberd.png (1000x1000, 1.68M)

>He forced in one night what Raubahn couldn't do for years.
Fuck raubahn. Ilberd single handedly forced the entire alliance to get off their asses and actually do something against the garleans.

To be fair, no leader in their right mind would willingly pick a fight with this.

Attached: 1554399251015.jpg (1340x600, 223K)

>He forced in one night what Raubahn couldn't do for years.

Because his method put the entire planet at stake.

>They wouldn't allow Ala Mhigans with violence in their hearts.
They let revolutionaries in, "pacifistic ones okay" is the reason the padjals gave but I'd imagine it's moreso that the elementals let the ones in that planned to fuck off eventually so it'd all even itself out. The elementals are like dogs and they just sort of do things arbitrarily.
>They can't read, but why the fuck does Ul'dah owe them favors anyway?
Ul'dahns are jews that bemoaned the mhiggers who don't want to work when the mhiggers are smart enough to realize they'd be slaves with the jobs they were offered. They weren't giving and don't owe any favors, but they *were* giving a turd on a plate and calling it gold.
>There are literally products farmed in Thanalan.
In carefully controlled environments or in semi-arid farmland nowhere close to Ul'dah.
>But also, why didn't they go to Mor Dhona which looked liked pic related at the time?
I would imagine most of them have their reservations going that close to Bluefog or sleeping very close to an Imperial castrum.
>Or why didn't they join the fucking Adventurer's Guild that most of their lazy asses slept next to?
Most are civilians and probably don't want to fight and kill for their supper.

To be fair, no sane leader would allow a powerful enemy to amass even more power on their borders.

Alright it turns out I was misremembering, but Al Mhigo did invade Gridania in a war called the Autumn War - the elementals more than likely remember that grudge and might be able to detect where one is from.

Shame we never actually get to see that and they just throw at us ground troops and airships you can bring down with a slingshot.

Gentle reminder that you can get banned for being passive aggressive cunts and baiting retards into swearing.

>tfw no wind-up ilberd

Attached: Alisaie 57674625223243.jpg (1000x1324, 106K)

>Ul'dahns are jews that bemoaned the mhiggers who don't want to work
Because mhiggers don't fucking belong in their country. They have no right to just squat in a foreign country and make demands.
>In carefully controlled environments or in semi-arid farmland nowhere close to Ul'dah.
There's a pumpkin farm 10 steps out the fucking door.
>I would imagine most of them have their reservations going that close to Bluefog or sleeping very close to an Imperial castrum.
There were no castra in Eorzea at that time and there's nothing wrong with Bluefog. Garlean castra weren't built anywhere in Eorzea until Castrum Novum 15 years later under Nael.
>Most are civilians and probably don't want to fight and kill for their supper.
Ala Mhigo's main industry is mercenary work. It's a warrior culture.

>Garleans supposedly have all these amazing city sized airships
>Practically never used as a plot device

>the empire has this shit
>take the fight to the empire and liberate their provinces
>the only defender is some dirty motherfucker with brass knuckles who jumps out from behind a bush
When do we get to see the good stuff?

Every single one of them has been used
>The Agrius gets slam dunked by Midgardsormr into Silvertear and fucks Mor Dhona into a wasteland
>The Gration gets frozen by Shiva
>now two more bombarded Rabanastre

crystal datacenter has a large number of LGBT people in it because it's the place every RP/ERP community outside of the game like tumblr and kitty emporium forum settled on.

They had the Agrius, which got completely destroyed when Gaius awakened Midgardsormr by mistake.
They then built a new one which is still being repaired at Azys Lla I guess.

Do we know literally anything about NG+? Will it bar us from the newest content? All I want is to start the MSQ all over again while still able to follow along the new content.

>Ul'dahns are jews that bemoaned the mhiggers who don't want to work
Not him but don't you think it's a little disingenuous to cut off the rest of that sentence where he explains WHY the mhiggers don't want to work? It's the difference between 'so and so doesn't want to work' and 'so and so doesn't want to work because the conditions are shit and the pay is just as bad'.

Attached: 1561297028799.jpg (2048x2048, 263K)

This entire game has tons of lgbt people in it. If that turns you off I wouldn't recommend it.

HOLD IT

I thought trannies were good at this game?

Attached: 6WklyZw.png (1745x894, 457K)

No, I don't. Because the point is they had no right to be there demanding jobs in the first place. They made demands, the potatojews made them an offer, they bitched and moaned and started selling drugs.

The majority of them congregate on crystal. Like you will never find LGBT people on JP, you rarely see them on EU, but then you walk into Crystal and they're everywhere in chat and advertising in PF/shout.

GOOD KING MOOGLE MOG

No, they just think and pretend that they are

>hey bro, give us a job?
>sure. how about indentured servitude?
>no
>wooooow I try to help you out and this is the thanks I get?
Let's not forget we're dealing with ul'dah lalas here.

aether has the speedrun trannies, crystal has the casual trannies.

>ultimate
Are there any fun mechanics to those fights or is it just tuned up with a few more dance steps to memorize?

>Join a trial roulette with my healer friend
>Ravana
>See all those sprouts die like flies one by one because ravana is a check if you know mechs
>Proceed to solo it
>Tell them welcome to the real content
>All the comns
Feels good

>if you do enough backbreaking labor for Schlomowomo Bergywergystein to get a 6th personal catslut, you'll be on the waiting list for a PREMIUM pup tent for your gutter

the beginning of every MMO is a pleb filter. can't count how many people quit TBC and Wotlk WoW because they thought level 1-20 would be the same as level 70 or 80.

A lot more dance steps, depends on what you consider fun.

Completely wrong. Aether has tens of times more raid clears than Crystal, which is filled with retarded ERPers. As for EU, Chaos has french shitters and Light has german shitters, so it's pick your poison.

Anyone have that image of a miqote spending thousands on fantasia?

meh. I'll continue to not care about ultimate then.

>GIVE US MONEY AND WORK RIGHT NOW
>well you have no right to make demands but you can go work in the mines for me i guess
>*SMACKS LIPS* NAH DAWG NAW I WANT BETTER WORK GOTTA MAKE DAT PAPER NAHMSAYIN
>okay then fuck off back to your own country you have no claim to anything here
>DAFUK U TALKIN BOUT POTATOBOI WE WUZ MONKS WE WUZ KINGS FUK YALL YOU OWE US

>Aether has tens of times more raid clears than Crystal, which is filled with retarded ERPers.
I don't think you've played on either of those DCs and you're going off of Yea Forums and OF memes.

Welcome to JRPGs in general. Disc 1/Part 1 is slow and boring but then the next disc or part is great. Tales, Xenoblade, FF, DQ, all of them fall for this.

>ayo ya'll got jobs at wah-mart or somen we could use summa help
>we don't have any wal-mart positions available but we'll gladly employ you to shovel compost for us in return for your firstborn child
>wtf u doin nigga that shit ain't no fairness
>take it or leave it mhigger
>aight leave it it is fuck ya'll starchy asses
>fucking mhiggers get out of my country reeeeeee

is it actualy possible to get 6 heat blasts with nip ping?

post your faces fellow whmchads

Attached: 1562956144115.jpg (908x763, 408K)

Holy shit this is racist but i cant stop laughing

How have I not dropped a single fitting accessory after running 10 lvl 80 dungeons.

Because you know thats how they talk.

>you can go work in the mines for me i guess
After signing a contract that will make you a slave to me in all but name, of course.

Not only that but even if they coldn't "farm" in thanalan there are plenty of other occupations that will take them.
The leader of the mining guild is an ala mhigan after all, and they're more than willing to give people jobs.
As well as the other guilds, and numerous settlements around Thanalan that would conceivably need work. Odd jobs that even someone who didn't want to put themselves in harms way could do.
But no, I guess we're just supposed to feel sorry for the Ala Mhigans sitting around doing nothing

are the times for unspoiled nodes on FFXIVClock wrong or am i just too low iLVL to see them or something? can't find any of the scrip mats

you can fit a 6th one if you get gud at spell window queueing. something that everyone forgets exists in this game.

After being cucked for so long it's not good enough. Not yet. They need to suffer more.

Attached: 1557706597899.png (1561x1589, 1.39M)

Is pretending you're good enough to clear ultimates but "not caring" about them the funniest cope ever or what?

It does get good, it gets really good in fact. However, I’d never give it a wholehearted recommendation because having to invest 100+ hours into an average single player game in order to unlock a much smaller amount of good multiplayer content is an ass of a system. I wish I had friends to play with but I wouldn’t want to subject them to this unless they themselves really wanted to get into it.

This describes 70% of my friends in this game, they get incredibly mad when you bother to teaste them further.

Dude what? I was just wondering if ultimate would be something I might want to try. It doesn't sound like it. That's the end of the story.

cute

Attached: lalagael.jpg (250x250, 61K)

dude. trolleys lmao!

God help you when you find out about Faerie.

>Will it bar us from the newest content?
No, you can flip between the old MSQ and the current MSQ at will.

Even the low point of the expansion still had some good character moments. Compare that to the whole of stormblood.

>Are there any fun mechanics to those fights or is it just tuned up with a few more dance steps to memorize?
Sounds like something someone who clears normal and calls themselves a "raider" would say.

cope harder idiots. The game is good.

Attached: 1503974053741.gif (500x364, 191K)

mfw day 3 and doing titania make a mistake. instantly everyone bully me because of my ultimate legend title.

Attached: 1428690784993.png (550x535, 362K)

Faerie is childs play compared to Baldung and Mate-us.

I've gotten nothing but maiming belts at the final Amaurot/Akademia chest.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Only after his primal went and became Dreadwyrm Trance'd by a Fight Autist and caused considerable Butthurt to shitters after it got its ass kicked by a Fight Autist Spiderbot/Waifubot.

Should have just summon Rhalgr instead of Bahamut 2.0, fucking Mhiggers can't even do their Primal summonings right.

You know, come to think about it Stormblood had a lot of Fight Autists in it.

I've hung out in Mateus' Limsa plaza and Quicksand and I can verify that Faerie's about 4.5x gayer. If anybody's ERPing in there they're doing it through /tells.

Attached: 1543273127612.jpg (562x530, 70K)

(You) there you go

>I prefer the GW2 format where every person is largely responsible for their own survival.

Attached: 1535062740400.png (40x49, 2K)

user gets a player commendation

I don't call myself a raider though. I've never even implied I was. What are you getting at, m8?

you've decided you didn't like ultimates and he wears his bought uwu clear on his sleeve

>sales of orange logs in the pf
how these faggots not banned?

Attached: 1560773638971.jpg (960x766, 55K)

>game gets good the moment you finish the tutorial

Attached: download.jpg (311x162, 9K)

You haven't reported them yet.

day 2 and cant get past adds because everyone is a fucking mouthbreather

Attached: 1560881237342.jpg (801x703, 34K)

Why the fuck would you run dungeons for accessories? Or at all for that matter? I'm BiS and I've run each level 80 dungeon all of once. Are you too shitter for the faceroll easy "extreme" trials?

You approached the conversation from a pathetic standpoint of "i'm too good for Ultimate, even though I've never even set foot in Savage and have zero clue what I'm talking about". Of course people are gonna call you out on it, shitter.

I can tell how shit you are due to how dismissive you are of difficult content.

>I'm BiS and I've run each level 80 dungeon all of once
seems like a waste since bis left side is tome gear rn

You get plenty of tomes farming the extremes for your weapon and accessories.

>Get to stage of main quest where 'time is of the essence' because being chased or a war is impending or some shit
>Fuck off to do dailies and side quests and fiddle with glamors

Attached: 1273443710551.jpg (700x474, 117K)

Strictly speaking, Ultimates are bragging rights.

Gotta get to 430 at least before doing the Extreme trials, even if you can do it lower in a premade.

you get more tomes and faster doing the level 80 maps

I think you don't know the meaning of the word pleb filter, retard.

Source on image?

damn PF must be really bad if they're worse than my casual FC. we made it past adds and we had a GNB thats a PS4 mouthbreather, a BLM that's only doing 6-7k, and a AST that barely DPS'd.

Do you also get the best accessories or weapons ingame clearing lvl 80 maps?

And you get handed a full set of left side 430 gear in the story. Even if you don't get any drops from the 80 dungeons, running them all once is enough to afford accessories that get you up to 430.

based and trannies seething

Which is why you rush that shit week 1 the moment you can before you get bottle necked by retards.

no but all you need is tome gear for ex primals and eden, plus it shits out millions of gil which will be useful later when crafted gear releases.

Requesting Vauthry as Andrew Dobson.

I refuse to buy right side with tomestones before I have the left.

Except RNG is always rng, otherwise the guy who bemoaned that he ran through them ten times wouldn't have had to.
Sometimes you get the shit end of the stick on drops.

>15k
With 2 DNC sucking you off and a NIN lining his TA for you, sure.

>mfw people telling me GNB is shit and I play it regardless

Attached: 9fa4266187c87d51a28c7ebbe9ee3982d28557c8_hq.jpg (1024x957, 71K)

Who is saying that?

pretty much
if you manage to hit adds its either people fucking up the knockback, fuck up the second stack or just flat out lack the dps

Parses are so useless now if you see retarded numbers through the roof a dancer is always involved.

Most people who understand statistics.

where can I get a cheap starter edition in leafland? the lowest I've seen is $20.

inb4 move

considering you have DRK and PLD which are better tanks with actual utility it makes sense that people prefer those in a party.
GNB only has the best singletarget DPS

Attached: 1539796309691.jpg (833x925, 157K)

If you see a PF that says "DPS south" it's most likely going to be a wipe party. It's better for DPS to go north during the adds part because it allows melee to get more uptime on the add instead of being all the way south and not hitting anything.

>GNB only has the best singletarget DPS

so the single thing that matters for tanks it's the best at ok got it it's shit huh