Have you ever speedran a game?

Attached: 1562938150624.png (64x64, 6K)

Have you ever sneedran a game?

I'm autistic, but not THAT autistic

Max Payne 2 but I just started playing normally after an hour

Have you ever planted gummy bears?

C H U C K

come on op i'm degenerate but not one of the worst kind

No, speedrunning is for extrinsically motivated NPCs. Now 1cc, that's the real deal.

i speedrun a VR game that a lot of people wrote off as mediocre because there's skill involved in it as opposed to gay shit like job simulator
only do ILs but it's still fun to shave down the times

Attached: pfqhv9updgj21.jpg (1440x960, 679K)

No, I'm not on HRT.

formely any%

the only time ive ever attempted to speedrun a game was 2 seasons ago with diablo 3 since theres an achievement for beating the main story in under an hour
i couldnt get below 1:20 because i refused to play anything other than thorns crusader for it and because i'm on console

I NEED A SNEEDSTA BITCH!

Attached: 1563091362998.jpg (1280x720, 587K)

I tried speedrunning Kingdom Hearts 2 at some point but I don't think I got very far.

When i was 10 i was able to rush through a bunch of levels in super mario world. It was fun seeing how fast i could go. Its also the first game i 100%ed. i speedran like a quarter of the game.

Thorns crusader is my favorite build

Spelunky to get the achievement for completing it under 8 mins

its incredibly fun but its complete dogshit for speedruns. the world record for it on pc with perfect map rng is like 56 minutes

Beat super mario world by using the star road to get to bowser's castle really quick. Probably not world record but I did it just to impress a few people. It didn't work and they just said I needed a life.

Used to, long ago. Before Twitch and livestreaming were even a thing. I'd say it's fun to learn the techniques, but the actual act of speedrunning is soul crushing and not worth it in the end.

Yeah it's fun. Run MM4 and learning a few others. Its a pretty autistic thing to do, but I have no life and want to die so its k.

are you one of the, like, 3 people on planet earth that's speedran moss

Shovel Knight to get to the speedrun feats. Plague of Shadows is fun to speedrun.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Ahaha

Yes, currently hold 1st place world record for a game.

based

I was bored and started a new SMB file a couple weeks ago. Flew through the first few levels and just decided to see how quickly I could get to the end. 12 minutes, apparently.

Not WR level speedrun but Super Metroid

Sneedin' Feedin' & Seedin'
(Formerly Chuck's)

Sneedrun

Glitchless dishonored was my crack cocaine

No but I've sneedrun some

I used to grind time attack on sonic cd when I had my phone and nothing better to do

I don't see the point, if you're trying to get the game over and done with as fast as possible, why even play it.

sneed

i beat dark souls 1 in 3 hours and 40 mins with no glitches

Attached: 1563020522044.jpg (754x1158, 103K)