Hunt Down The Freeman

What was Yea Forums's reaction to this game when it came out?

Attached: 5.png (1920x1080, 335K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f769UhLI5i4
youtu.be/f769UhLI5i4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

YOU

FUCKED

FUCKED

FUCKED

UP

MY DOG

UP

FACE

STANDING

WIFE

If your mother was alive she’d be proud of you son

>3
good effort guys

MESSA

*chip bag sounds*

FULLY

Mah muthus deeeeed?

FULLY

Adrian?
>ear shattering fart noise
>credits

Imagine casting a literally perfect VO who legitimately sounds exactly like the original VO, and then not having him do a second take when he clearly messes up one of the most recognizable terms in the game multiple times.

So whatever happened to Berkan anyway? Is he in hiding?

imagine taking hours to learn an impression and never realize that you're saying mesa wrong, it's almost like they did it on purpose to avoid some sort of fucking copyright

>literally perfect VO
I don't think it'd be too hard to find someone that can or learn how to do his voice.

Attached: 1542057326176.jpg (388x398, 31K)

Imagine casting a good VO and then having him speak into a cardboard box because that's what half the voices sound like.

It gave me a reason to laugh at half life rather then cry.

youtube.com/watch?v=f769UhLI5i4

Attached: Freeman head out.png (801x555, 355K)

i dont even remember

People get mad at me when I say the gman cast was great, but it's true. Not counting the messa part, the best part about HDTF was probably Gman's voice.

Seriously how did he fuck up Mesa when he clearly knows how to do a G-Man voice.

Probably because he never played Half Life and was just a hired voice actor that saw a clip of G-Man talking and was like "Hey, I can do that!"
Just a guess.

He was easily the best cast member, even WITH the messa fuckup. It's not hard to be the best VA on a cast that it literally makeup of youtubers who have never acted before.

PUNISHED FACE

Attached: owtheedge.png (1920x1080, 965K)

If anyones really curious, the VA is spanish and his grasp on english is partially phonetic, so non-standard words are basically a coin toss.

>get shot in the gut
>start cumming
M-Mitchell~..

Attached: 1562396612698.jpg (712x640, 43K)

I'm honestly fascinated by this game. It's like a perfect storm of a bunch of ideas that were never meant to fit together. It's blatantly obvious that he was attempting to evoke MGSV, but why the fuck would you choose the Half Life universe to tell such a story? I just love trying to put myself in the shoes of Berkan and try to figure out what he was thinking as he built this abomination.

He does what any other autist does, combine everything he likes. He clearly liked Half Life and MGS alot.

WAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH

Press [unbound] to climb!

Some user streamed the whole thing, at least as far as he could get, and then used console commands to go even further beyond, while we all egged him on. It was kino.

Shame I missed that, sounds like a good time

YOU FUCKED UP MY FACE
*gunshot*

>youtu.be/f769UhLI5i4
Why are we still here?

It’s a shitty bootleg MGS:V. Ripoff
Whole things garbage

STANDING
ON THE EDGE
OF THE MESA
LIKE THE COMBINE ONCE SAID

AND THE ASHES ARE ALL WOKE NOW