Gaming mouse

>he STILL thinks wireless mice are bad
youtube.com/watch?v=orhb7Njj3h8

Attached: oof.png (1122x481, 382K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-QI7-LY9Ul_DsVE4ZOqBQxqqqqrdJ04Ite8IY3AQMds/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1141760310
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think "gaming" mice are bad in general
you're not some FPS pro... you don't even play games

I have a G603, I got it because I used to drive semi-trucks over the road and I kept getting my wires snagged and would destroy them rather quickly.

Once you get beyond the slightly higher weight, there's zero noticeable lag. I have a 144 Hz monitor with a 1 ms delay and I can't tell the difference between mt 603 and my old G400S

They aren't.
Modern wireless mice are on par, if not better, with wired.
The problem is that they are unbelievably expensive.
At least 2 times the price of a normal "high end" gaming mouse.
Wouldn't spend 150 dollars for a 2ms difference.

>playing high octane competitive fps
>mouse runs out of charge and turns off
Nice

Been using G603 daily for like 2 years. Still works perfectly, has never once caused me a problem. Perfect tracking.
When the led light blinks red, it still lasts for a couple of days. Remember to use only 1 battery to keep it optimally lightweight, it has no need of 2 anyway to last for months at a time.

Never trust logitech shills.

I have the cheapest mouse and it's perfect
What's the point, you can't even notice the difference

I love retards arguing about this kind of shit, when just using an LCD already gives you double the latency of this shit.

I've tried multiple high end LCD monitors, the best I can manage reaction wise is about 220ms, through DVI, HDMI, and DP. On CRT, I hit 180 effortlessly over fucking VGA.

can I have a quick rundown? I aint clicking that shit

i don't think they're bad, i just think it's retarded having to charge something other than phone

>playing high octane competitive fps
>forget to breathe and die
Nice

What about the G305?
It's cheap and performs well, though you'll be swapping batteries.

What's wrong with Logitech?
Their products have always been reliable. Good prices, I've never seen one break, requires minimal maintenance for full performance in my experience.

Yeah but why the fuck would I go wireless if I need a desk to use it? With a controller wireless makes sense because you're sitting back on your couch and a wire across your whole living room in a pain. But with a mouse you're always going to be at your desk which is also where your PC is. The wire is never going to get in the way so why do I need the added hassle of charging plugging and unplugging my mouse when it's something I'd otherwise never have to deal with and gives no benefits over wired whatsoever?

I mean if you have a HTPC then wireless would make sense, but that's like 1% of people at most outside of that exception wireless mice are such a meme and I feel bad for anyone stupid enough to pay extra for one only to use it exactly like a wired mouse.

wtf is up with the constant Linus shilling in Yea Forums for the last few weeks?
Also why the fuck is the G502 wireless on that list?

>Wireless faggots have to devote part of their subconscious brain to monitoring their battery life like blinking and breathing.
Now that's pretty pathetic.

I use rechargeable lipo batteries in mine, they last longer than standard alkaline batteries, too.

Because the mouse cable easily gets in the way. You've never played at a skill level that matters if you haven't experienced the frustration of the cable ever so slightly getting in the way, even by so little as changing the pushing speed ever so slightly that you miss a winning shot. With wireless you get the same performance without even that miniscule risk of something out of your control changing your results.

The cable gets in the way how? I've never had this problem. Is your desk full of junk or something?

Obviously not. It's enough that the cable pokes at the wall or desk to throw your aim off. And I despise chance to decide my results.

So you're saying it's also good for .0001% of people to be in the MLG who don't know that bungees are a thing.

Attached: bungee.jpg (953x586, 69K)

Basically
>modern wireless gaming mice have latency very similair, if not identical, to wired ones

>regular, non-gaming mice like the logitech MX Master 2/Anywhere 2 have sensors and receivers/transmitters not optimized for gaming
>sensor might lose tracking during rapid mouse movement
>significant latency with the 2.4ghz connector, even worse if using bluetooth

>tldr (expensive) wireless is as good as wired
>tldr office mice are inconcistent and gaming peripherals have a reason to exist

Attached: 1513939963061.jpg (434x500, 85K)

Bungee pulls on the cable just the same. The only thing it prevents is the cable moving sideways.
No cable > cable, that's just how it is. Noone can tell a performance difference, so why not just pick cable-less when it's only a good thing?

He's saying he's such a pro gamer that the minuscule drag the cord imparts on the mouse is the reason he's bad at video games.

>Bungee pulls on the cable just the same
"No"

>he's not using a razer naga or equivalent with a thousand extra buttons

Not at all. I simply refuse chance. If I can prevent chance, I will. I go out of my way and destroy chance from deciding my fate whenever I can.

He literally told Nvidia to go fuck themselves once, he's pretty based.

>it's my controller bro I swear!
>Stupid cord got in the way that's why I lost!
Pathetic.

>linussoytips

Bullshit. There's already a table with response latency. Wired mouse are at the top
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-QI7-LY9Ul_DsVE4ZOqBQxqqqqrdJ04Ite8IY3AQMds/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=1141760310

>shilling an advertisement channel
2019 Yea Forums

>dude just soak up wifi radiation directly into your entire hand point blank

How can a mouse have negative latency? Does it predict my inputs?

I don't want to bother with charging batteries and pay extra for the wireless connectivity but nice try shill.

Linus is pure and I will take none of your shit user

Ive been using pic related for years and I dont even play MMO's I just find it comfy
But fucking hell does my hand encrust it in filth from sweat and deadskin like nothing else

Attached: 71UOj20RXKL._SL1500_.jpg (1271x1500, 115K)

You're a mark

is the G402 still viable

>SteelSeries Ikari Optical 0 used as baseline

>is ____ still viable?
Use what's most comfortable you dumb nigger. The only mice you should avoid is with laser sensors but even then if there is no shape like it go ahead. Chasing "muh latency" "muh weight" is retarded if you're using a mouse that isnt comfy.

anyone who uses a mouse is instantly a sweaty, seething tryhard in my book
IMAGINE sacrificing fun, fluid controller gameplay for a placebo that makes you think that you're slightly more precise, SEETHING micetards

Attached: 1562997772632.jpg (378x378, 31K)

but mouse is much more fluid..

placebo

Is the G703 good? I've been hesitating to buy one for a few days now

Attached: snake think.png (202x202, 54K)

stupid console zoomer

Just bought this gaming beast for 26europs. Out of my way noobs or youll get fragged before you can blink.

Attached: logitech_g102_910_004845_images_1867248128[1].jpg (960x960, 113K)

the gpro is the same thing for 20 dollars more just better sensor

What's a good wireless mouse that doesn't cost an arm and a leg? I need to replace my g303 due to it double clicking out the ass.

I still use a G400 and i want to replace it with a similar wireless mouse.

Thats 20 dollars too much than im willing to spend on barely noticable gains for a mouse. Sensors have peaked in my uneducated opinion and the advantages are in ergonomics from there on.

would be a delight seeing this fag get dumped in Detriot and get assaulted by a pack of wild niggers

>insane wireless shilling in the past few weeks

its almost as if there was someone trying to make me buy their wireless garbage

G305. It takes AA batteries which might be a bit offputting, but I bought one in February and I haven't had to change the battery yet.

>due to it double clicking out the ass.
protip: that's just the mechanical switch going bad you can usually replace it for less than $5 for a 10 pack.

Attached: s-l1000.jpg (850x850, 53K)

Is that sentence part of your xvideos search history?

g305

yeah but im gonna frag you faster bitch

Oh yeah? Well you wouldn't frag me because i wouldn't be where you thought i'd be because of my superior tactical prowess, i was actually behind you aiming at you head! Whois fragged now bitch!?

>its a hologram
nothing personal kid

I've bought G305, it's cheap and feels great to not have a wire

Reported for hacking, enjoy the ban faggot.

>*quits

This brain damaged retard is just shilling the video of that youtube retard.

Ive been using the G703 for a while.
Its awesome (perfect tracking, good grip, decent weight, etc) but its not too sturdy. I carry it in my laptop backpack, and it got scratched by light friction with the laptop charger.
Actually, its not that it isn't sturdy, its more like its has a delicate finish.

Any how, its a great mouse if you are using it on a desktop. If you are carrying it, make sure to protect it

yeah my dad is video games you're banned from games for life

Okay, i didn't mean that, i was just upset over homework. Were good, right?

only if you give me your runescape account

I can't do that, its my brothers. I can give you a runey 2handy, but i'd rather keep it if you'd be so kind.

is that a jojo reference?

>not using a charging mousepad

Sabotage oil drilling at work with dead wireless mouse.

*battery dies mid game*
I don't give a literal fuck about anything else. my wired mouse doesnt have a chance to just shut off and force me to scramble for new batteries

yeah my brother is jagex ur brothers accounts banned kiddo, im also hacking into ur pc RIGHT NOW

Attached: donut man.png (1507x1547, 4M)

I too like paying more for less OP shill.

Attached: 1562090816013.jpg (2100x1052, 407K)

Good luck, im pressing the restart button on my computer. oldest trick in runescapes book.

im telling ur m

You'd have to be ignoring a low battery warning for several days straight for that to happen.

Bought a G900 3 years ago, used it for multiple hours a day and it still works perfect, would still be using it if I hadn't moved it along with my old pc to my mother's house for my nephews/myself/my step dad to play games on
Got a G903 when I upgraded my system a couple months ago, no regrets
>ambidextrous design
>dpi on fly means multiple users with no software buggery
>very good battery life, can go weeks on a single charge
>simple, lightweight design
my only wish is that you could disable the rgb outside of the software

>you've never played at a skill level that matters
Your dumbass argument is invalid because literally all the pros used wired you stupid faggot

The GPW is one of the most popular mice with pros.

>there is no non-gaming mouse
>he include mouse with power-safe feature that slow down refresh rate when stand still for some time

marketing memes. The best players are always some third worlders who play on shitty old setups.