Is Blizzard trying to sabotage Classic?

They just want to prove the you think you do but you don't. First they introduce sharting and all other new things and then take YEARS to make something they supposedly have. Of course people would lose the drive after waiting till almost 2020. At this point either they are mentally disabled or they want to sabotage it so everyone would go back to BfA or they want to become bankrupt. I really can't comprehend their reasoning.

Attached: gayt.jpg (799x800, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ
avoidstreamers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Your mistake is assuming they have reasoning at all.

Of course. It won't get any advertising, maybe just a cheap trailer. There's no hope for future "classic style" content, which will also damage it a lot. Watch Allen Brack smugly declare that he was right in a few years.

how hard it is to take your old version of the game from your storage and just prepare servers for it?

They are using a private server core, its obvious that they are simply fixing it since they don't have the old core. They claimed so many times back then. Either that or they are the most incapable people on the planet which won't be surprising.

They are a small indie studio, please understand.

They will absolutely try to push people into BfA through Classic. They only started making Classic once they actually realized they're going to have problems with the direction things were headed to. All of their franchises are flopping hard and the only thing people still had hype for was Vanilla WoW.

The goal is most likely something along the lines of
>hey look we brought this old version back
>look how flawed it is
>why not play the new fancy version of the game instead

>he plays WoW in 2019

Attached: 213.jpg (512x512, 30K)

Classic is king man.

He was right

>hey just want to prove the you think you do but you don't
They don't need to "prove" it, since he was right since the start. They are doing the bare minimum to "port" vanilla into nu-WoW and use it as advertisement for BfA (streamerbait and retards will try BfA after getting bored of vanilla in 2 weeks, since they have another 2 weeks of subscription).

INVITE TO ASMONGOLD LAYER 5

INV
ASMON
LAYER

>Play wow or Classic in 2019 when Shadowbringers is here

Attached: 1180229261185.jpg (640x480, 79K)

>paying a failure of a company for a product made by entirely different people 15 years ago while being forced to support the abortion that is current WoW
You are so retarded, it's not even funny.

Sorry, I'm not into gay bdsm.

WTS Asmon layer 50g

That's wow bro

Yeah, if you live in an inverted world.

Only faggots and children go on streamer servers

It would be incredibly stupid of them to do that, as they have at least another 6 months of no new products on the market, and they need every sub they can get.

That's wow

>Trannyshit

No, they're not, they're using the modern server tech the retail game uses. The shit the private servers run on can't handle the traffic these servers are going to get initially, they're running pro DB software, not MySQL like the private servers. They're just going to repurpose blades that were earmarked for retail, which makes sense financially. And, by sharing tech, their network and server guys can maintain and patch both.

Attached: image.jpg (1492x812, 942K)

RED ALERT A PLAYER HAS A MOUNT ASMOND DOESN'T HAVE, STAGE 4 TANTRUM INCOMING

>faggots and children
Literally Classic audience.

>"leaks" say only the Classic devs are happy at Blizz
>Blizz trying to sabotage Classic

So which is it, user-kuns?

uuuuh guys our favorite streamer is getting ganked

let's mass report the evil stream sniper

>expecting any consistency in Yea Forums's beliefs
This is the only place where people claim that Blizz deserves to die but also that they are hyped for Classic and have already preordered it.

That image alone has killed so much hype for classic wow with the knowledge that streamers are going to be all over that ancient shit and shitting it up with their fanbases

Reddit leaks are fake and you must be literally retarded if you think that Activision-Blizzard is actively sabotaging their new product instead of just being incompetent as always.

t, bigboom

people dont want classic, they just want a game without time gating

I still remember playing through the vanilla content 15 years ago. Why would I want to do it again? Most of the people who are excited about it were either in diapers at the time or are fruitlessly trying to relive their teens. Either way vanilla consisted of brain dead 1-2 button rotations and extremely limited viable specs with very simple boss mechanics. What people “miss” is the sense of community and that is never coming back. You’ll be bored in 2 months at most just like every modern wow xpack.

Bullshit. The only reason we even get classic is that one of the SE decided to port the old database and behaviour to the new ramshackle Legion client.
This.
Only that this plan will backfire. I resubbed in preparation of classic and decided to try out BFA and boy has the game gone to shit.
Compared to the classic beta, in BFA I can never decide to just pasue for a week. No, you have to login for emissary rewards for rep to continue the main campaign, for conquest, for mythic keystone, for dailies.
All just for the sake of getting gear with better level.
I honestly felt more rewarded in the beta by completing the whirlwind quest than getting
some warforged dildo.
I honestly think casuals will rather play classic and have a great time leveling than doing the fucking BFA grind.

Attached: Attack on Brack.jpg (960x600, 95K)

Don't you guys asking for classic think you're being a bit disrepectful to the wow devs? Are you seriosuly saying all those countless hours they've put the game hasn't made it better than it was at launch? Try the new azshara expansion, it might be eye opening.

I never can say these days if some posts are bait or serious. And yes, play BFA. Ion Holocaustas demands it.

>plan will backfire
>I resubbed in preparation
Their plan already work with you.

Are you seriously so mentally deranged that you think they'd spend tons of money on something they want to fail? Were you dropped on the head as a child?

The only mentally deranged here is you, LMAO.

>if it fails it's because of muh sabotage
vanillafags are commie tier cope oof yike bing bing

Haha, everything is fair man, wohoo.

>They are using a private server core
Yeah, the pserver core that uses nu-WoW client. Fucking retard.

It will backfire in a sense that people will play classic and not bfa.
There will be a time when fuck all people will play retail and then scream for classic+ content.

> Is Blizzard trying to sabotage Classic?
>This is what Vanillacucks actually believe
You can't just cope with the fact that vanilla was always shit so you make every excuse in the world except admitting it's bad

Attached: 3head.png (128x128, 3K)

If that's what you think, you wouldn't pass the pleb filter

Attached: 1562923025149.png (780x720, 611K)

You think you do but you don't guy was right all along, vanillafags can't even cope with the game being shit so they blame Blizzard now for "Intentionally sabotaging"

Every. time. It's like I am on /g/.

>people already quitting the beta before a month
LMOA. Their play in to get some millions of retards to resub for a quick buck and inflatle WoW subs that quarter. You're so dumb that you already paid for a month you aren't going to play and you'll pay again to play Classic for 2 weeks.

two things, one, blizzard missed the boat by 3 years for Vanilla servers. Everyone who had the vanilla itch had it scratched by Nost or Lights Hope. Secondly, this guy is right as much as I hate to admit it, but not because vanilla was bad but instead because blizzard will ruin classic with their reverse midas touch. Everything turns to shit.

>and then take YEARS to make something they supposedly have
But they didn't have it

>When shitposters doesn't even put effort into their shitposts
It's a sad time we live in

Only boomers would be this invested in a gachabox

Its what takes them so long you mongoloid. They are doing the whole thing from scratch and its why it takes them so long.

lmao you resubbed,

Sure is Chinese in here. The chinks can smell their cash for gold money drifting slowly away and are desperate to keep people playing on Chinkydale et al. "Why you give monies to bag Amelicans?! You pray for flee! Also you buy gord now!"

>They are doing the whole thing from scratch
Are you legally retarded?

They are fixing a lot of the bugs you fucking moron. They use the core because they don't have one but its stops there. They do use some nostalrius scripts but they are minimal.

I don't care if they don't market it. It doesn't have to eclipse retail (though I still think it might). There will always be enough people playing it. The day Blizzard shuts down Classic is the last day they ever see a cent from me.

Isn't Classic a great time to sell gold? Boomers are too busy to farm and zoomers are too ADHD, so seems like gold selling will be big. Unless Blizz finally managed to ban chins in western servers (and I doubt that).

What the Ching Chong Churoos can't do in retail servers is market. Spend 20 minutes on a pserver, get 60 whispers from 60 different lvl1 burner accounts telling you to buy gold.

If WOW classic is remotely more successful then BFA Bobby Kotick is going to be kicking down Brack and Hozzikostas's doors and giving them the boot himself.

Blizzard during the merger was nothing but WOW, the acquisition was so that actiblizz could prop themselves up with a massive cousin of free 150m a year in subscriptions

Seriously though, how the FUCK did someone who worked on the SWG updates that ruined SWG get to be CEO at fucking blizzard.

>none of the twitchers cant say anything negative about layers
>they only have to say its a positive thing
youtube.com/watch?v=rrnw7XuGTJQ

Jay Allen Brack hates MMORPGs, every one he's touched dies, WOW was just harder to kill then SWG.

Seriously, imagine getting paid to ruin a game that was making $150 a year alone in subscriptions alone, and no one has the balls to call you out on your bullshit.

avoidstreamers.com/

Arm yourselves with knowledge.

Yeah, unlike Chinkdale they won't be partners with the staff, but millions of retards are going to play Classic for a couple months, looks like a good opportunity for gold selling.

Reminder that Classic is not Vanilla. Classic is an entirely new game. You will never get to experience true Vanilla ever again.

How different is it?

No, they don't have the freedom to sabotage it anymore. Wow is dying and they will take everything they can to incease the sub count.

Attached: tw-oBcQI_400x400.jpg (318x318, 12K)

I just wanna know man I'm not in the beta, what's changed?

and that's a good thing

and here's why

Attached: asmongoldbergstein.jpg (512x512, 29K)

>FFXIV shitters still pretending like FFXIV is not just a nuWoW reskin

Attached: laugh.png (600x192, 214K)

You can see it from different perspectives.

>From a technical standpoint
Classic will launch with some patch that Vanilla didn't launch with. It will have things worked out that weren't worked out in Vanilla.

>As an experience
WoW will never ever re launch. It was launched back in 2004/2005 and people went in more or less blind. Today people will either already have played Vanilla, and might've continued on onto later expansions. The experience will not be the same again. For the people who didn't play Vanilla but started later it won't be a genuine fresh game either. It will not be the Vanilla experience, it will be the Classic experience. You need a time machine to experience Vanilla again.

Attached: 1328883092251.jpg (742x600, 85K)

>weebs
>ERP faggots
>trannies
Yeah no, the community is absolutely insufferable. Same people ruined GW2 guilds.

No retard the game, what's different in game? I don't care about gay ass "feelings".

well first of all it's called Classic. Vanilla wasn't called Classic

Museum style Classic won't survive for long. First months will be tremendously successful of course, but they need to follow OSRS way if they want any longevity. And any new content will be created by the same guys who are running retail, so...

shame classic is sutch a small map literaly wont be able to avoid some hoard of streamer supporters

XIV is more of a quintessential nu-MMO than any MMO on the market, including retail. It is literally as far on the other end of the MMO spectrum as it is possible to be from Vanilla WoW. That's not to say there aren't people who can enjoy both but it's not what the vast majority of Classicfags would be looking for in a game. Most would probably feel more at home in XI than XIV.

INV TO ASMON LAYER

just dont play on the streamer server idiots

It could just be a joke, user.

WoW Classic was made back in 2005. This was a different, more competent team that no longer works at Blizzard.
They are doing their best to make WoW classic successful, but they are the trash left behind when the talent left to form their own companies.
So yes, mentally disabled.

I know back in the cata days they claimed that at the very least they deleted the old world geography.

the classic guys claimed at blizzcon that they found an old vanilla server in the backups
they're not using it since it doesn't fit the current server infrastructure though

He probably wants it to fail because his ego got butthurt, so later he can say "see? I told you guys you didn't want Classic WoW, I was right !"

CLASSIC WILL SUCK ASS
T. PJ99CHAD

Attached: froglok shit lord.png (260x188, 24K)